Sharpen

Sharpen

Sharpen ​is a cloud-based communication platform designed to ​enable sales and support teams to deliver greater results with less effort while improving back office intelligence.

Work for Sharpen?

Learning about Sharpen?

Sharpen Reviews

Ask Sharpen a Question
Showing 3 Sharpen reviews
Sharpen review by <span>Elizabeth H.</span>
Elizabeth H.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that everyone at Fathom is super friendly and eager to help. I had a lot of questions at the beginning and feel as though I may have many at any given moment. Everyone that I have talked with at Fathom has been eager to please and willing to answer my questions (even if I have to ask the question more than once). They don't exactly teach a course about VOIP phones in law school so I had a ton of questions and a huge learning curve to conquer. I am always learning and am grateful that the staff at Fathom is always friendly and eager to help. I also like that once I have made a call with the support team at Fathom, they send me an email detailing my request and updating me as they have answers. I love when I interact with local companies that believe that communication is a two way street. They have really helped my business start out on the right foot. They put their customers first which is one of the many reasons why I am a fan of Fathom Voice.

What do you dislike?

I switched to Fathom from Google Voice because I wanted to use a more professional phone system when interacting with my clients and other professionals. Once we (Fathom and myself) got the phone up and running, I have really liked the system overall. The gentlemen that I worked with at Fathom Support were exceptionally helpful and put many hours into making sure that my phone worked properly. The one thing with Fathom Voice that I do not like at this point is that I can receive text messages from clients and other professionals but cannot send them. I have talked with Fathom Support about this but they have not resolved this issue as of yet. The other thing that I don't necessarily like is that when I am out and about I cannot return or make a call from my cell phone on my fathom voice number. When using Google Voice before I was able to call out from my Google Voice number and mask my cell phone number. My business is small and having this extra element before was helpful. When talking with Fathom, they indicated that this could be done but that it would add expense to my existing plan. In an effort to keep my business costs low, I will be continuing with my phone setup the way it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that you call and talk with Shelby about what Fathom Voice could do for you. Shelby is amazing and always super friendly and helpful. The product, once it is set up really does speak for itself. The customer service, however, really sends this company over the top!

When I was using Google Voice, there was no way to have a professional voicemail set up for when I missed clients calls. There was no way to set business hours as parameters to accept these calls. I like that my Fathom phone is set up to operate during business hours. This allows me to keep some sort of balance with my clients and my workload. I like that Fathom provides an excellent voicemail that makes me look more professional. I love the fact that when I am away from my desk my calls get forwarded to my mobile and then ultimately I receive an email with voicemails should I be in another meeting. This is super convenient for when I am out and about.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sharpen
Sharpen review by <span>Troy H.</span>
Troy H.

We Like Fathom Voice

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Friendly staff and supporting a local company

What do you dislike?

Not that I dislike things but would like to know more options I have with their services and would love to hear from them more often about new things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use for most small businesses.

Need to go to VOIP Systems

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

Sharpen review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

Sharpen is Specialized VoIP Software

Validated Review
What do you like best?

If you want complex call-center integration, this is a great product.

What do you dislike?

If you just need a simple VoIP platform, Sharpen is too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need call center management, consider it!

I just need a phone.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

There are not enough reviews of Sharpen for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Aircall Logo
Aircall
An easy way to set up your business phone lines and your call center.
Five9 Logo
Five9
Five9 is the leading global provider of on-demand call center software for telesales, telemarketing, customer service, help desks and order processing.
3CX Phone System Logo
3CX Phone System
3CX Phone System is a software-based PBX which runs on Microsoft Windows and replaces a proprietary hardware PBX. 3CX Phone System has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware).
Google Voice Logo
Google Voice
Google Voice gives you one number for all your phones
Talkdesk Logo
Talkdesk
World's Leading Browser-based Call Center Software
Genesys PureCloud Logo
Genesys PureCloud
Supercharge your contact center with an all-in-one omnichannel customer engagement solution that’s powerful and easy to use, and built on the Genesys PureCloud platform –the first distributed, multitenant, enterprise-grade cloud platform for the multiple use cases of collaboration, communications and customer engagement. Genesys PureCloud helps you accelerate business impact, deliver consistent outcomes and innovate the customer and agent experiences.
Genesys PureEngage Logo
Genesys PureEngage
Genesys PureEngage is designed to enable omnichannel customer engagement for global businesses to deliver competitively superior experiences.
Avaya Aura Logo
Avaya Aura
Avaya Aura is our core communications platform delivering company-wide, people-centric collaboration and supporting full unified communications and contact center solutions for midsize to large enterprises.
Cisco Unified Contact Center Logo
Cisco Unified Contact Center
Cisco Unified Contact Center delivers contact routing, call treatement, network-to-desktop CTI, and multichannel contact management over an IP infratstructure that helps your company create distributed contact center infrastructure.
NICE inContact Logo
NICE inContact
Nice inContact helps call centers around the globe create profitable customer experiences through its portfolio of cloud-based call center software solutions.

Learn more about Sharpen

Sharpen Videos

Learning about Sharpen?

* We monitor all Sharpen reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.