SharperAgent

SharperAgent helps REALTORS systematically build quality lead pipelines through consistent marketing and client relationship management

Work for SharperAgent?

Learning about SharperAgent?

SharperAgent Reviews

Ask SharperAgent a Question
Showing 2 SharperAgent reviews
SharperAgent review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Sharper Agent"

What do you like best?

The clarity, usefulness, functionality and accessibility. It is beneficial, easy to use and its easy to navigate. It gives the consumer/customer a lot of options and variety in terms of service and range of products.

What do you dislike?

I think they can work more on the appearance of the website but other than that its good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the prices more affordable for newer agents who have little budget to start off so they can be returning customers. Other than that, just keep doing what you are doing!

Real Estate, I was referred to this site by someone who recommended it for this occupation and it has about everything appropriate for this job mostly in advertising.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SharperAgent
SharperAgent review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

I love the customizable templates for real estate agents. I also like how easy it is to use. Even someone with a very minor tech savvy background, can easily use these templates.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were additional templates to use. I dislike that some aspects of the templates cannot be customizable. If every aspect was customizable, I would like this product even more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this tool because of its simplicity, little to none learning curve, and ability to customize templates however you wish. It is great for both agents in residential, and commercial real estate industries.

We are solving the need to have our marketing department create individual customized templates for each agent. Instead, the agents can easily go into the templates and create their own card, brochure, flyer, etc.

What Real Estate Marketing solution do you use?

Learning about SharperAgent?

* We monitor all SharperAgent reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.