SharperAx

Master your selling stories with role-play automation and move prospects to action

Work for SharperAx?

Showing 29 SharperAx reviews
SharperAx review by <span>Erin J. S.</span>
Erin J. S.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Helpful tool to harness the power of storytelling in sales

What do you like best?

This tool helps your sales team hone in on your most powerful stories that compel your prospects to take action to buy. Story-telling is a huge part of sales, and sometimes success stories live with one specific rep. With a sales organization that spreads across multiple offices across the US and Canada, it was helpful to have this tool as a repository for all the most powerful stories from all our reps. I personally loved working directly with Paul who helped us discover and craft these stories so we could be armed to be successful during the sales process. The sales coaching I received from him was very helpful for my current sales process and for future career advancement. I highly recommend SharperAx, especially if your salesforce works across multiples offices.

What do you dislike?

There are very minor bugs in UI and with email reminders.

We solved the problem of sharing information between sales reps at multiple offices across the country. Prior to using SharperAx, we were missing out on some great stories individual reps had been telling their prospects, since we sometimes don't hear the stories told by each individual rep. Our executives also told stories which helped us gain a more concise description of our company history and vision. It has also been a great training tool for getting new sales rep up to speed on our company vision, product and value propositions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SharperAx
SharperAx review by <span>Elizabeth M.</span>
Elizabeth M.

Practice makes much, much better

What do you like best?

Sharperax helps me to identify missed opportunities, mistakes, and misunderstandings with people before these problems impact real interactions that count. Sharperax shares exemplary stories that teach people what success looks like, one word at a time, so they can change what they say. Using the interface teaches iteration skills. There is an awesome user dashboard that helps me track the progress of the people I am coaching.

What do you dislike?

Overall, most people learn new skills, but you still lose some people who do not like to practice.

I am using the tool to manage the training and implementation of a cross-site research project, located in several different cities. The ability to monitor the individual training progress of people situated across multiple sites is invaluable. The difference between providing a "how to webinaire" and using sharperax is huge. With sharperax, I can provide individualized feedback about the implementation issues that each person has- this results in faster learning and better fidelity.

What Sales Coaching and Onboarding solution do you use?

SharperAx review by <span>Steve L.</span>
Steve L.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Practice guides great to model after

What do you like best?

I like the fact that we get to see someone create a guide that has great insight into the features and benefits of each subject. I really does a good job communicating how to sell product, especially for those that don't get to all of the new product shows.

What do you dislike?

It's harder to do an effective presentation without sometimes having the actual product to show.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool when you have a sales force that is geographically spread out. It really helps get everybody on the same page and is a great training tool to know product and make better presentations in the field.

I now have the tools to see how my peers would present a product and can draw from people with greater expertise than me on certain subjects so I can more effectively present.

SharperAx review by <span>Chad H.</span>
Chad H.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Learning to perfect my trade or art of selling.

What do you like best?

In summary, it was helpful being able to watch experienced colleagues' approaches on how to sell our products. I was able to watch myself on camera, to see what my customers see when I'm presenting our product. Also, learning more about our products from the information delivered by multiple sales people. A potential plan for going forward may be riding with experienced sales person. This would be the next best thing.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say that I disliked, was that I wasn't able to see more demonstrations, before I finished my final take. I would have liked to have had more time allocated for each presentation. I also would've liked to have a mid week review. This would have allowed us to watch more videos to perfect our final videos.

I've been able to gather more information concerning my products. When watching my colleagues do their presentations, I was able to use more than one example. I am a visual learner, so watching more than five presentations on the same product benefited me tremendously. I realised how much better I need to be at what I'm doing. Seeing some of the best sales people in my industry do their presentations was beneficial.

SharperAx review by <span>Travis H.</span>
Travis H.

Seamless Rollout, and Excellent Support

What do you like best?

The program offers a "Swiss Army Knife" approach of offerings and benefits. Every request I made around functionality was met with a "yes, the program can do that, let me show you how". I have no doubt that this will be a very valuable tool regardless of industry or product.

What do you dislike?

Not Very Much. One issue I had a t the beginning was a result of all of the functions. It can be a bit overwhelming to learn the administration functions, however, with the support rom the Sharper Ax team, I was able to make my way through. Once I had launched my first story, I felt very comfortable with the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are going to make the investment in the product, commit to it being successful. Let the team at Sharper Ax coach you on the best ways to provide feedback and coaching to your team. They have done this all before, use their experience for your benefit.

We have always striven for consistency of message, and this program allows us to drive a consistent message to our customers through our sales reps.

SharperAx review by <span>William L.</span>
William L.

SharperAx Making Management Simple

What do you like best?

The Results and Individual Growth of my reps. SharperAx does a great job of automating training, ultimately making my life easier and helping my reps incrementally. Whether i have new or old reps, with SharperAx its easy to do on going training, get new guys up to speed, and even train reps on new topics and talk tracks.

What do you dislike?

So far so good, no complaints for me happy user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This works very well, if executed well. I've been doing this for awhile and i understand sometimes reps or even teams aren't very motivated or engaged, simply wont jump up and down for training. Fortunately, i have an elite group and as a team we took advantage of this tool and maximized the opportunity to grow collectively. If your team is ready for something like this it'll work and show results.

Training. I used to spend hours and days training, repeating myself, and simply overworking myself when on boarding new reps. With this tool i can automate training and on board new reps seamlessly without spending hours and days facilitating every step of the way. Plus it empowers reps, they practice on their own but get feedback like traditional one on ones, eliminating the awkward face to face experience that new guys dread.

Learning about SharperAx?

* We monitor all SharperAx reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.