SharperAx

Master your selling stories with role-play automation and move prospects to action

Work for SharperAx?

Learning about SharperAx?

SharperAx Reviews

Ask SharperAx a Question
Showing 29 SharperAx reviews
SharperAx review by Erin J. S.
Erin J. S.

"Helpful tool to harness the power of storytelling in sales"

What do you like best?

This tool helps your sales team hone in on your most powerful stories that compel your prospects to take action to buy. Story-telling is a huge part of sales, and sometimes success stories live with one specific rep. With a sales organization that spreads across multiple offices across the US and Canada, it was helpful to have this tool as a repository for all the most powerful stories from all our reps. I personally loved working directly with Paul who helped us discover and craft these stories so we could be armed to be successful during the sales process. The sales coaching I received from him was very helpful for my current sales process and for future career advancement. I highly recommend SharperAx, especially if your salesforce works across multiples offices.

What do you dislike?

There are very minor bugs in UI and with email reminders.

We solved the problem of sharing information between sales reps at multiple offices across the country. Prior to using SharperAx, we were missing out on some great stories individual reps had been telling their prospects, since we sometimes don't hear the stories told by each individual rep. Our executives also told stories which helped us gain a more concise description of our company history and vision. It has also been a great training tool for getting new sales rep up to speed on our company vision, product and value propositions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SharperAx
SharperAx review by Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

"Practice makes much, much better"

What do you like best?

Sharperax helps me to identify missed opportunities, mistakes, and misunderstandings with people before these problems impact real interactions that count. Sharperax shares exemplary stories that teach people what success looks like, one word at a time, so they can change what they say. Using the interface teaches iteration skills. There is an awesome user dashboard that helps me track the progress of the people I am coaching.

What do you dislike?

Overall, most people learn new skills, but you still lose some people who do not like to practice.

I am using the tool to manage the training and implementation of a cross-site research project, located in several different cities. The ability to monitor the individual training progress of people situated across multiple sites is invaluable. The difference between providing a "how to webinaire" and using sharperax is huge. With sharperax, I can provide individualized feedback about the implementation issues that each person has- this results in faster learning and better fidelity.

What Sales Coaching solution do you use?

SharperAx review by Steve L.
Steve L.

"Practice guides great to model after"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that we get to see someone create a guide that has great insight into the features and benefits of each subject. I really does a good job communicating how to sell product, especially for those that don't get to all of the new product shows.

What do you dislike?

It's harder to do an effective presentation without sometimes having the actual product to show.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool when you have a sales force that is geographically spread out. It really helps get everybody on the same page and is a great training tool to know product and make better presentations in the field.

I now have the tools to see how my peers would present a product and can draw from people with greater expertise than me on certain subjects so I can more effectively present.

SharperAx review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="8d256489-64d3-4d41-906d-319312f7bf7b">Chad H.</span>
Chad H.
" itemprop="name" />

"Learning to perfect my trade or art of selling."

What do you like best?

In summary, it was helpful being able to watch experienced colleagues' approaches on how to sell our products. I was able to watch myself on camera, to see what my customers see when I'm presenting our product. Also, learning more about our products from the information delivered by multiple sales people. A potential plan for going forward may be riding with experienced sales person. This would be the next best thing.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say that I disliked, was that I wasn't able to see more demonstrations, before I finished my final take. I would have liked to have had more time allocated for each presentation. I also would've liked to have a mid week review. This would have allowed us to watch more videos to perfect our final videos.

I've been able to gather more information concerning my products. When watching my colleagues do their presentations, I was able to use more than one example. I am a visual learner, so watching more than five presentations on the same product benefited me tremendously. I realised how much better I need to be at what I'm doing. Seeing some of the best sales people in my industry do their presentations was beneficial.

SharperAx review by Travis H.
Travis H.

"Seamless Rollout, and Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

The program offers a "Swiss Army Knife" approach of offerings and benefits. Every request I made around functionality was met with a "yes, the program can do that, let me show you how". I have no doubt that this will be a very valuable tool regardless of industry or product.

What do you dislike?

Not Very Much. One issue I had a t the beginning was a result of all of the functions. It can be a bit overwhelming to learn the administration functions, however, with the support rom the Sharper Ax team, I was able to make my way through. Once I had launched my first story, I felt very comfortable with the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are going to make the investment in the product, commit to it being successful. Let the team at Sharper Ax coach you on the best ways to provide feedback and coaching to your team. They have done this all before, use their experience for your benefit.

We have always striven for consistency of message, and this program allows us to drive a consistent message to our customers through our sales reps.

SharperAx review by William L.
William L.

"SharperAx Making Management Simple"

What do you like best?

The Results and Individual Growth of my reps. SharperAx does a great job of automating training, ultimately making my life easier and helping my reps incrementally. Whether i have new or old reps, with SharperAx its easy to do on going training, get new guys up to speed, and even train reps on new topics and talk tracks.

What do you dislike?

So far so good, no complaints for me happy user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This works very well, if executed well. I've been doing this for awhile and i understand sometimes reps or even teams aren't very motivated or engaged, simply wont jump up and down for training. Fortunately, i have an elite group and as a team we took advantage of this tool and maximized the opportunity to grow collectively. If your team is ready for something like this it'll work and show results.

Training. I used to spend hours and days training, repeating myself, and simply overworking myself when on boarding new reps. With this tool i can automate training and on board new reps seamlessly without spending hours and days facilitating every step of the way. Plus it empowers reps, they practice on their own but get feedback like traditional one on ones, eliminating the awkward face to face experience that new guys dread.

SharperAx review by Chasen S.
Chasen S.

""Amateurs practice until they get it right, Professionals practice until they cannot get it wrong!""

What do you like best?

One of the best sales and team tools I have come across. So many applications and useful outlets for this type of content practice.

What do you dislike?

Some lagging and Tech issues that are being worked on.

Really doing a lot of content creation, sales team collaboration as well as training databases and Canned Responses to Objections.

There are a TON of useful benefits we have found, not only in the content creation and delivery world but also the training and standard operating procedure side as well.

SharperAx review by Tyler B.
Tyler B.

"Total game-changer for the sharing real world application stories."

What do you like best?

I love that once the library is built there is a quick and effective way to share best practices between reps to share with clients.

What do you dislike?

The extra time required to build the library. While I now look back in appreciation for everyone's time on the front end it does take a company wide commitment to make the program work the right way.

Our two primary targets were;

1. Creating a library of information from our successful for top tier idea sharing to our new reps.

This has been a great help as we can now load new reps with years of experience in just a few weeks, shortening training time and speeding up the wait to get to a productive rep.

2. Stopping the practice of showing a feature show.

This was to change behavior from some of our longer tenured reps to feel more comfortable showing the why over the what.

SharperAx review by Marcus L.
Marcus L.

"SharperAx is a winner"

What do you like best?

SharperAx helps sales organizations focus on improving the effectiveness of customer conversations. We did a piliot with SharperAx, focused on accelerating sales with a specific product.

The results? Individual sales reps performance went up, team performance went up, and the first product we used SharperAx for became our best seller.

After the pilot, we signed for an annual contract. Great investment!

PROS

+Overall, this application generates incredible business value, leading to measurable and objective outcomes

+Helps reps improve their sales effectiveness

+Provides sales management transparency around individual sales rep readiness to engage with customers

+Enables sales organization to create a library of training assets to accelerate on-boarding and time to revenue

+The founder of this organization is customer-focused and demonstrates a high level of expertise

What do you dislike?

CONS

+Like any software application, you might experience an occasional very minor bug. I've found that SharperAx jumps on these minor issues quickly and effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend SharperAx - great product, great leadership, right vision for the future. All around great investment, especially if you have a sales enablement team.

Business Problems Solved

+SharperAx helps sales organizations address and overcome the following business problem that will keep any SVP up at night: "Is my sales organization ready to effectively win business?"

+SharperAx is helping us: 1) accelerate learning of product knowledge; 2) empowering us with a platform for 1:1 sales rep coaching; 3) accelerating training and on-boarding - and time to revenue.

SharperAx review by Steve C.
Steve C.

"Great training tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to coach my team and practice or pitches. It makes it easier to focus on the customer and not the pitch.

What do you dislike?

I like it all. Its easy to work with. Maybe have a feature to delete older videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great if you have outside sales people. Unless you see them everyday selling, how do you if there clearly presentation the way the company wants them to.

Becoming better sales people. Yes my reps are more confident in their own skills.

SharperAx review by Juliana D.
Juliana D.

"An exceptional sales training tool & a great way to learn from your peers!"

What do you like best?

I love that you have the ability for your entire sales team to share all their experiences, best practices & stories with others on the team, which then gives the opportunity for someone else to share that "story" on a future call. It also allows newer sales reps to learn and hear how more tenured reps are selling certain functionality or overcoming objections. Overall it has been a tremendous learning tool for the entire sales organization!

What do you dislike?

My one minor request would be the ability to go back and edit a recorded video.

Sharper Ax has helped our sales team with additional sales training, consistent messaging & most important the ability to provide feedback & coaching not only from management but from peers as well. One of the major benefits that I have realized is the conversation & feedback that happens after watching the Sharper Ax video's is content that can taken & used right away on the sales floor for future calls & demo's.

User in Textiles

"Amazing sales training to improve presentations and product knowledge with your customers!"

What do you like best?

That you have to video yourself and you get judged on your performance. It's made me much more confident when presenting new products to my dealers and more knowledgeable on my brand and what makes Mohawk stand apart. As a sale rep I was not excited about extra work and having to do video presentations, but it didn't take me long to understand how valuable this is and how much it has helped me increase my revenue.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike anything about the program, I am a huge fan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for your sales staff and you will see results! I am highly impressed with SharperAx.

Becoming a better sales person by having more confidence in my product knowledge and public speaking, not saying um every other word looking unprofessional.

SharperAx review by Richard O.
Richard O.

"Sharper Ax & Mohawk Flooring - building better Territory Managers for our business "

What do you like best?

I love the fact our TMs across the nation can practice their sales presentations on their time schedules and add more vale to our brand when meeting with our customers.

What do you dislike?

I wish I would have discovered this great tool sooner and utilized it over the last several years.

Delivering our benefits and driving our brand effectively to eliminate the need for price selling.

SharperAx review by Thomas R.
Thomas R.

"SharperAx makes a big difference in rep performance!"

What do you like best?

Before using SharperAx, I had always emphasized the power of "narrative selling" - i.e., telling real stories of business impact, rather than just doing "feature/functionality" product demos. I developed my own extensive repertoire of "selling stories" and encouraged my reps to do the same - but there was never a foolproof way to disseminate the best stories across the team. SharperAx changed that! Not only did I gain a way to make sure that ALL my reps knew ALL our best selling stories; I also gained a valuable coaching and feedback platform.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I disliked about SharperAx.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consistent, regular use is key. Get all reps, as well as others from relevant functional areas, contributing to the knowledge base, and build learning/reviewing SharperAx selling stories into your regular weekly and monthly operational routines.

With SharperAx, I was able to ramp reps faster, get them closing business sooner, and make sales presentations more consistent across the team.

SharperAx review by Elliot R.
Elliot R.

"Great tool - increases communication among team"

What do you like best?

What I like best about SharperAx is that it really has increased communication and collaboration among our sales team. Having a bank of success stories is a great ongoing resource, but the added bi-product of increased teamwork and collaboration among the team has also been very valuable.

What do you dislike?

I wish ShaperAx were more accessible from iOS devices, making it possible to practice remotely or at home.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to oversee implementation and participation early among your team. The tool is fantastic, and buy in from your team will be imperative as SharperAx is reliant on team participation and personal investment.

By increasing "hooks" in the sales process, we are addressing the problem of deferrals or non-decisions. Personally, I have seen more investment and trust on the side of the prospect. I think telling a story allows for more access, thus reaching decision makers more easily and quickly.

SharperAx review by Mike F.
Mike F.

"Story-telling as a methodolgy"

What do you like best?

I liked that SharperAx was easy to use and helped myself and my entire team share stories. These stories became second nature after just a short while and I found myself using them on sales calls all the time. This, along with other factors, significantly helped boost my sales numbers last year

What do you dislike?

The product was early in its life cycle, so there were some wrinkles to iron out. But, after a few months it was a completely flushed out product and extremely easy to navigate

We have reps all over the country and certain reps had knowledge about customer success stories that others didn't. SharperAx allowed us to collaborate and each person to have the knowledge of 10 reps combined!

SharperAx review by Nicolas K.
Nicolas K.

"SharperAx "

What do you like best?

That you are able to practice roll playing and can see how you look and sound.

What do you dislike?

That if you make a mistake you have to rerecord the entire thing.

Individual speaking skills and it helps the reps see how others say similar things

SharperAx review by Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.

"Great way to learn from your peers and up your selling game!"

What do you like best?

I really like the extra practice. Being able to watch myself and practice my pitches as many times as I want is very valuable for me to learn! I also enjoy hearing what my colleagues are saying, and what tricks and phrases they are using! Great way for me to learn from my colleagues in all offices!

What do you dislike?

Theres not much to dislike - the product is effective if you use it often and take the time to use it seriously!

I'm learning how to be confident talking about my product in all scenarios and aspects - I've learned tricks and phrasing, tone, and best practices when speaking with prospects!

SharperAx review by Nancy B.
Nancy B.

"Helps sales teams learn"

What do you like best?

Using stories in selling is not a nice to have -- it's a must do. SharperAx works with your existing webcam to help sales teams practice their stories, ensuring content is clearly understood AND absorbed.

What do you dislike?

The one issue was screen sharing but it was recently added, which will help with things like product demos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you'd like an easy-to-use tool to get your sales team comfortable sharing stories, this is the tool for you. We have made SharperAx part of our training curriculum to increase understanding, deliver better presentations and give better product demonstrations.

Sales training - we've seen a big improvement in storytelling ability amongst our team!

SharperAx review by Sean G.
Sean G.

"How to be an effective seller...Quickly!"

What do you like best?

As a new sales rep joining an organisation, it really helped me come up to speed on the value of the product very quickly and more importantly helped me articulate that value to my prospects.

Story telling helps put the prospect at ease by linking their current situation to a positive situation that another prospect has been through whilst helping the objection handling process.

For a rapidly growing company this is essential forgetting new reps effective as quickly as possible.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike- anything that makes me more effective can't be bad

Value selling and objection handling are the biggest ones for me.

SharperAx review by John Q.
John Q.

"SharperAx is the Difference!!"

What do you like best?

As the Director of Sales, I like being able to watch my teams videos and provide direct feedback. I realized that we were not spending as much time practicing selling as we should. The story workshops provide a great learning session where we discuss the important parts of each selling stories to ensure a consistent message.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike about SharperAx.

Onboarding reps quickly and consistent messaging. We have reduced the time a new rep takes to learn the important company stories. I have noticed that all of my reps are exuding a new confidence after being able to practice selling through SharperAx.

"SharperAx"

What do you like best?

It makes you think about the best way to present. After watch yourself you can make changes before going in front of you customers.

What do you dislike?

Having to do them. Lo.l I hate being on camera but they have be so good - I have gotten over it!

Being on your game when your in front of your customer. Comfortable and ready!

SharperAx review by User in Computer Software

"Great Sales and Training Tool"

What do you like best?

Sharper Ax is a great way for sales reps and really anyone in a company to share their stories with each other.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes me to get a video right! I want to make sure it's perfect so I tend to have multiple "takes" when recording my videos.

Every sales person talks to many prospect/customers each day and many of them have great real world examples of how they are using our products that they share with us. It's great that we can use these stories but up until now, there wasn't really a great way to share what we learn and use with our co-workers so they can make the stories their own as well. We can refer to the sharper ax library to get more ammunition to use when speaking to our prospects.

SharperAx review by User in Alternative Medicine
User in Alternative Medicine

"Sales optimization with SharperAx "

What do you like best?

The concept allows diverse implementation. Members can use diverse means to share and publish content from varied locations. It inspires creativity and accountability amongst team members. Paul is extremely capable and positive in administrating set up.

What do you dislike?

Software upgrades would benefit clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The SharperAx team is flexible to their clients, you should be prepared to be flexible as well.

SharperAx allows multiple team members in varied locations to collaborate and share verbiage and talking points, creating a deep source of knowledge and usable verbiage.

"Sharper ax "

What do you like best?

I like that it challenges you to be more effective, and prepared when you pitch your product. Also allows others to critique your pitch which facilitates growth and fluency in you sells pitching.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes hard to stop and take time to do it with everything else that is required in the day to day but it is worth the extra effort to get it done.

It. Is helping me to be more confident in my sales pitch

SharperAx review by User in Computer Software

"SharperAx Review"

What do you like best?

It was a good way to view how your colleagues are engaging their customers.

What do you dislike?

Too time consuming. We ran out of relevant content to study after a while.

It opened my eyes as to how my colleagues where tackling the same obstacles I was facing.

SharperAx review by Executive Sponsor in Medical Devices
Executive Sponsor in Medical Devices

"SharperAx Review"

What do you like best?

Ability to distill Marketing messages into usable sound bites that can be delivered by the reps. Visibility into how the reps are telling the story and ability to provide direct coaching to make the story even stronger.

What do you dislike?

While the solution will require some administrative efforts, it is minimal and well worth the investment in time.

Arming the field force with impactful selling messages that can be seamlessly delivered. SharperAx engagement has resulted in more comfortable story telling by the reps, who are the tip of the spear, and ultimately increased business.

SharperAx review by Keith G.
Keith G.

"Grew sales rep effectiveness 50% in 2 quarters"

What do you like best?

Our onboarding time has been reduced and our overall rep effectiveness has jumped from codifying our stories and ensure all our messaging is consistent.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we don't like about the product.

Ensuring our reps are consistent and all top notch,

SharperAx review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great Sales TOol"

What do you like best?

Allows you to keep track of leads and sales initiatives

What do you dislike?

sometimes very slow and that can get frustrating

slowness

Learning about SharperAx?

* We monitor all SharperAx reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.