SharpSpring

Ask SharpSpring a Question
Showing 190 SharpSpring reviews
SharpSpring review by <span>Tony B.</span>
Tony B.

"Agency Overview For Sharpspring Marketing Automation "

What do you like best?

Having used other marketing automation products in the past, SharpSpring comes in with a fresh and relevant product, packed full of workflow features that help our marketing team and sales team reach their goals. They are always nes features in planning and SharpSpring are very welcoming of new feature requests.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is a little basic in terms of full automation access but works well as a CRM when I am travelling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in an agency, you should definitely look at SharpSpring as an option. It is Marketing Automation designed for agencies, to learn and work the system well for their benefit.

SharpSpring is user-friendly, but there's a lot of work involved in setting up a marketing automation program that produces results. Ongoing efforts are needed to maintain and update your campaigns, add new ones, and produce regular reports. Make sure you have the personnel in place to nurture the program, while it nurtures your clients.

As an agency, we are benefiting from streamlining the number of systems we use, saving time for our marketing department. We have been able to replace 4 separate systems with SharpSpring and also know we are GDPR compliant with our client's data.

We also use the system for adding value to the marketing services we offer, by offering the system as a product for our clients to use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SharpSpring
SharpSpring review by <span>Steven B.</span>
Steven B.

"An Agency Perspective on SharpSpring"

What do you like best?

As a marketing agency owner, SharpSpring has become a true partner. I have used other marketing platforms in the past and SharpSpring is comparable to just about everything. Their ever-expanding feature set is right in line with the needs I need to run my agency. Before I can request a new feature, it is already on the roadmap.

Second, as an agency partner, the price point has allowed my business to add sources of revenue that I did not have in the past. I can now offer a marketing platform as part of my product offering without drastically increasing my pricing.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes to fully onboard as a client is a little long. An onboarding guide would help move the process along faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an agency owner, you need to jump on the phone and go through the demo. The features that SharpSpring and pricing model will blow you away. We have closed retainers because we could offer a powerful marketing automation system as part of our cost. We could not do that with other software applications.

We are using SharpSporing for two things. The first is automating our lead generation. The ability to automate our marketing has helped us do more in less time. Second, we are using SharpSpring to land more clients. We are able to offer new prospects a full-featured marketing platform for a fraction of the cost of other marketing solutions.

SharpSpring has become part of our product offering and will continue to be the go-to software platform for my marketing agency.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

SharpSpring review by <span>Keith L.</span>
Keith L.

"Bridge the gap between marketing and sales"

What do you like best?

I love how SharpSpring, with just a simple line of code, creates a symbiotic relationship between my sales team and my website. It takes site analytics to a level that gives me data that works for my business.

As a content marketer, I began using SharpSpring for my own business, as well as for several of my clients, because it helps connect the dots in the marketing and sales process. No where else will you find a greater value in a marketing automation platform. If you are going to invest in content creation, and outbound marketing campaigns (be it outbound sales efforts and/or digital advertising) you've got to have an automation machine behind you to increase the return on that investment. SharpSpring is designed to do just that.

What do you dislike?

It takes time to learn--no doubt. I would also like to see some improvements on the mobile app and to have better integration with ThriveThemes--which is the conversion-centric platform I use for my websites and those of my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With power that rivals Hubspot and others but at 1/10th the cost--SharpSpring is a no-brainer.

We use SharpSpring to keep prospects from falling between the cracks. That is perhaps one of the most crucial elements of any MA/CRM platform. SharpSpring packs power in BOTH.

SharpSpring review by <span>Jason C.</span>
Jason C.

"A great platform for any user with some level of tech savvy "

What do you like best?

The API is solid, meaning integrating with other platforms is a snap with the help of your dev team. The UI is good and pretty intuitive. A lot of work has gone into the help docs and knowledgebase and you can pretty much learn the platform inside and out that way. This reduces the need for expensive training offered my most competitors. If you do need support, they're responsive and helpful as expected.

What do you dislike?

While the API is great to connect other apps, that's pretty much your only option. Sharpspring does not offer many out of the box connections with other apps. If you don't have dev resources and need something more like an app market for connectors, this might be a problem for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've been using SharpSpring for a couple years. They are truly focused on a roadmap that consistently provides value. We've seen several of our feature requests get implemented over time and that's a great indication of the willingness to work with their clients. The company has solid leadership and is not focused on "being a hubspot alternative". SharpSpring has differentiated themselves and found a true place in the market.

We use sharpspring as a customer ourselves as well as an agency, managing client accounts. By far this is the best platform setup for this. Being able to jump around to various accounts with the same login is a great feature. Another excellent feature is the crm. Once you get used to it, it's surprisingly strong and the need for something like Salesforce is negated.

SharpSpring review by <span>Michael P.</span>
Michael P.

"Deep, complex automation"

What do you like best?

On the surface it's a copy of Mailchimp with some automation, but it's really a deep automation tool built for enterprise level marketing. It takes quite a learning curve to learn how to use it's extensive powerful tools, but once you do it lacks absolutely nothing feature wise. Send times are fantastic, delivery rates are great and it never fails to send an automated email that is suppose to go out.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is steep. There is a gigantic stack of features, and abilities, but it's built more like a sandbox where you need to piece it together yourself instead of be guided through it. It requires quite a bit of testing (or more to guess and check) to get the automation working as it should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Deep tool as long as you utilize the extensive knowledge base and YouTube tutorials to get a head start using it. Don't get discouraged when it looks like it can't do a certain thing, because it really is a box of legos that just needs to be built in the right way and will adapt to almost any marketing automation needs.

Marketing automation for clients who can collect data and leads through their locations, and be reminded, re-marketed, and organized for optimal customer retention.

SharpSpring review by <span>Kris M.</span>
Kris M.

"Marketing Automation Is A Must!"

What do you like best?

SharpSpring is very dynamic and has been able to do anything we have needed for any of our clients. It is also very user friendly and intuitive. It did not take very long for our staff to be able to use it competently.

I think what we have been most impressed with is the support and the response to our needs to use SharpSpring better.

What do you dislike?

Some of the manual data entry of contacts is a little clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price was a factor in why we choose SharpSpring but the biggest factor was that we believed we could trust they would become a partner and support us long term, better than other MA companies. We feel like we made the right decision and SharpSpring has lived up to our expectations.

We are able to bring all of our data and analytics together and show clients a true ROI on marketing dollars spent. Our agency has been able to gain a substantial competitive advantage over agencies that don't use marketing automation. Our ability to generate leads for clients and show the ROI on those leads is helping us win and keep clients.

Learn more about SharpSpring

SharpSpring Videos

Learning about SharpSpring?

* We monitor all SharpSpring reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.