SharpSpring

Ask SharpSpring a Question
Showing 185 SharpSpring reviews
SharpSpring review by <span>Keith L.</span>
Keith L.

Bridge the gap between marketing and sales

What do you like best?

I love how SharpSpring, with just a simple line of code, creates a symbiotic relationship between my sales team and my website. It takes site analytics to a level that gives me data that works for my business.

As a content marketer, I began using SharpSpring for my own business, as well as for several of my clients, because it helps connect the dots in the marketing and sales process. No where else will you find a greater value in a marketing automation platform. If you are going to invest in content creation, and outbound marketing campaigns (be it outbound sales efforts and/or digital advertising) you've got to have an automation machine behind you to increase the return on that investment. SharpSpring is designed to do just that.

What do you dislike?

It takes time to learn--no doubt. I would also like to see some improvements on the mobile app and to have better integration with ThriveThemes--which is the conversion-centric platform I use for my websites and those of my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With power that rivals Hubspot and others but at 1/10th the cost--SharpSpring is a no-brainer.

We use SharpSpring to keep prospects from falling between the cracks. That is perhaps one of the most crucial elements of any MA/CRM platform. SharpSpring packs power in BOTH.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SharpSpring
SharpSpring review by <span>Jason C.</span>
Jason C.

A great platform for any user with some level of tech savvy

What do you like best?

The API is solid, meaning integrating with other platforms is a snap with the help of your dev team. The UI is good and pretty intuitive. A lot of work has gone into the help docs and knowledgebase and you can pretty much learn the platform inside and out that way. This reduces the need for expensive training offered my most competitors. If you do need support, they're responsive and helpful as expected.

What do you dislike?

While the API is great to connect other apps, that's pretty much your only option. Sharpspring does not offer many out of the box connections with other apps. If you don't have dev resources and need something more like an app market for connectors, this might be a problem for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've been using SharpSpring for a couple years. They are truly focused on a roadmap that consistently provides value. We've seen several of our feature requests get implemented over time and that's a great indication of the willingness to work with their clients. The company has solid leadership and is not focused on "being a hubspot alternative". SharpSpring has differentiated themselves and found a true place in the market.

We use sharpspring as a customer ourselves as well as an agency, managing client accounts. By far this is the best platform setup for this. Being able to jump around to various accounts with the same login is a great feature. Another excellent feature is the crm. Once you get used to it, it's surprisingly strong and the need for something like Salesforce is negated.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

SharpSpring review by <span>Michael P.</span>
Michael P.

Deep, complex automation

What do you like best?

On the surface it's a copy of Mailchimp with some automation, but it's really a deep automation tool built for enterprise level marketing. It takes quite a learning curve to learn how to use it's extensive powerful tools, but once you do it lacks absolutely nothing feature wise. Send times are fantastic, delivery rates are great and it never fails to send an automated email that is suppose to go out.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is steep. There is a gigantic stack of features, and abilities, but it's built more like a sandbox where you need to piece it together yourself instead of be guided through it. It requires quite a bit of testing (or more to guess and check) to get the automation working as it should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Deep tool as long as you utilize the extensive knowledge base and YouTube tutorials to get a head start using it. Don't get discouraged when it looks like it can't do a certain thing, because it really is a box of legos that just needs to be built in the right way and will adapt to almost any marketing automation needs.

Marketing automation for clients who can collect data and leads through their locations, and be reminded, re-marketed, and organized for optimal customer retention.

SharpSpring review by <span>Kris M.</span>
Kris M.

Marketing Automation Is A Must!

What do you like best?

SharpSpring is very dynamic and has been able to do anything we have needed for any of our clients. It is also very user friendly and intuitive. It did not take very long for our staff to be able to use it competently.

I think what we have been most impressed with is the support and the response to our needs to use SharpSpring better.

What do you dislike?

Some of the manual data entry of contacts is a little clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price was a factor in why we choose SharpSpring but the biggest factor was that we believed we could trust they would become a partner and support us long term, better than other MA companies. We feel like we made the right decision and SharpSpring has lived up to our expectations.

We are able to bring all of our data and analytics together and show clients a true ROI on marketing dollars spent. Our agency has been able to gain a substantial competitive advantage over agencies that don't use marketing automation. Our ability to generate leads for clients and show the ROI on those leads is helping us win and keep clients.

SharpSpring review by <span>Brice P.</span>
Brice P.

Bumpy Start, Great Overall

What do you like best?

The breadth of the platform. It has all the features you want, need, and didn't even know it had.

Where it lacks in polish, it makes up for in power - no question.

While some might not like how customizable the ENTIRE platform is, it gives you the tools you need to do what you want. If you're expecting to hop in, map some fields, and get automating - you might be a little disappointed. If you're looking to build your dream digital strategy and not be limited by pre-defined fields and automation flows, this is your tool.

If you don't have a team with an Art Director that is comfortable with some HTML, you will likely need a consultant (if you're very particular about email and page design).

What do you dislike?

It's a little clunky and, if I were to nitpick, I could write several pages of change requests for the interface. You enter the platform blind, as nothing is pre-configured - which is a blessing and a curse. While you are not held back by limited automation flows, custom fields, etc, the number of options can be crippling. Also, the WYSIWYG tools are just that and you're going to have to play with them for a while. If you're capable of ripping out some of their code and starting fresh, it'll do what you need.

Also worth noting - in my detailed feature review, most features were knocked a point or two for the interface. It really does have everything you'll probably ever need and it'll help in saving time. While it might not be the best or most polished - it is 100% worth it for the price, especially compared to nearly every other end-to-end service such as this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a massive enterprise, it probably isn't the right solution. If you're a small/medium sized business or a startup that needs to stay in communication with many customers and prospects and would like to be able to edit just about everything they'll see from web to email, this is for you.

Marketing automation - drip campaigns, newsletters, dynamic content, lead scoring, everything you'd expect. It's taken some time to get everything up and running (we have a small team), but it's pretty exciting to see it start paying off. I cannot say we have truly benefited yet, but we see the potential and are starting to see the payoff.

SharpSpring review by <span>Phil W.</span>
Phil W.

Ace!! Cost effective, Easy to use and most importantly proves value

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of set up and UX. I have used many of these software platforms and let me tell you that you will not get better for functionality and ease of use. Do not let that fool you into thinking it is too basic. It is well designed and gives you a full overview of all marketing and sales metrics,

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is not any. I would be lying if I said there was.

The only thing and this is if i was nitpicking would be an improvement to the mobile offering which i believe they are working on

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have it as your top two and compare it as I did. You will not find a better thought out and complete service with a model that works.

Functionality is brilliant!

I am an agency and therefore work with multiple clients which requires me to have a full overview of everything at the click of my fingers. Due to to set up and ease of use i can do that and be well informed quickly

It comes with the following

CRM

Marketing automation

Full overview of sales and marketing

Social integration and publishing

Excellent reporting

Collaborative working

Landing page and form creator

customer journey tracking

Lead scoring

And a lot more..........

Learn more about SharpSpring

SharpSpring Videos

Learning about SharpSpring?

* We monitor all SharpSpring reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.