SherpaDesk

SherpaDesk Reviews

Ask SherpaDesk a Question
Showing 6 SherpaDesk reviews
SherpaDesk review by User in Higher Education

"Simple ticket system - maybe a little too simple "

What do you like best?

Sherpadesk is pretty user friendly because it is very simple to use. However, it might be a little too simplistic, as it cannot do many advanced functions. If you're looking for just a quick way to log and track tickets, it does the trick. However, if you want something really robust with a lot of CRM-like features, you won't find it here.

What do you dislike?

Mobile site does not work very well, as fields and things are not fully accessible on a mobile device. You can separate things into queues, but that is not always robust enough when farming data on like issues.

We needed a ticket system to track incidents and service requests for our IT Help Desk. We use sherpadesk to keep track of incidents and achieve SLAs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SherpaDesk
SherpaDesk review by Administrator

"IT management made easy!"

What do you like best?

SherpaDesk provides a simple way to request and track support, IT issues, requests, and set-ups with a streamlined, easy to learn and use process.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something I dislike, except for the fact that sometimes transferring tickets isn't as clear it as I would like.

SherpaDesk has completely changed our IT support system at school. Teachers now make all requests through the platform, and they are able to then follow their request - be it support or set up - until the process is complete. With SherpaDesk, we have been able to take what was a teadious and chaotic system and turn it into a smooth, streamlined management system.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

SherpaDesk review by <span>Matt C.</span>
Matt C.

"IT Help Center ticketing system"

What do you like best?

email notifications, queues, and the product is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

nothing that jumps out at me as a dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Creating FAQs for recurring items; this helps cut down on calls and emails. Benefits certainly include the ability to reference back to old tickets in order to take care of current issues, and it's also a great way to keep track of all "tasks" that you're working on.

SherpaDesk review by <span>Ellen H.</span>
Ellen H.

"Sherpa Desk time management "

What do you like best?

Sherpa desk allows me to account for consultation time and generate invoices!

What do you dislike?

A bit difficult to learn all the functions that are available.

I can access all the information with ease on my phone. Time can be tracked accurately without having to transition to my laptop or desktop.

SherpaDesk review by <span>David J.</span>
David J.

"Sherpa desk - wonderful product"

What do you like best?

I would highly recommend Sherpa Desk. We used it for technology and facilities ticket management and tracking. The ease of use greatly exceeded the competition, especially at a low price point.

What do you dislike?

The iPhone app is clunky. It has improved but could still use some work

Tracking multiple technicians and managing tiers of tickets has reduced work time 10%

SherpaDesk review by <span>Thomas L.</span>
Thomas L.

"Amazing Product!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the software makes life super easy.

What do you dislike?

So far by using this product i have no complaints.

Helps me keep track of helpdesk tickets

Learning about SherpaDesk?

* We monitor all SherpaDesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.