Shiftboard

Shiftboard

Shiftboard is a cloud-based scheduling and workforce management platform built around the hourly worker where scheduling is at the center of day-to- day operations. By closely connecting industry-leading scheduling automation with essential workforce management capabilities you can optimize costs, increase productivity and improve workforce satisfaction.

Work for Shiftboard?

Learning about Shiftboard?

Shiftboard Reviews

Ask Shiftboard a Question
Showing 38 Shiftboard reviews
Shiftboard review by <span>Jared H.</span>
Jared H.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great product and company to work with.

What do you like best?

The staff at Shiftboard have been very open and willing to work with me. They have assisted with customizing our implementation several times. Our coworkers can now see available shifts, sign up for shifts, view their training record and communicate with managers all in the same location.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to print out a full month view of the calendar with details. The team at shiftboard is actively working on this. Some of the processes need streamlining. I have a strong technical background so I understand the logic of their process, but my coworkers could benefit from an easier way. I have had discussions with the team at shiftboard and they are actively working on this as well.

Scheduling for a large agency and limiting overtime. Shiftboard has allowed me to more accurately schedule staff where needed. I can see where staff are scheduled for excessive OT and replace them with a staff who isn't earning OT.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Shiftboard
Shiftboard review by <span>Lupe P.</span>
Lupe P.
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Shiftboard keeps me ready for work.

What do you like best?

I enjoy the easy app on my phone. I can pick up my shifts anywhere I am. Shiftboard is easy to maneuver. I also have an easiness when I am searching for my team's shifts.

What do you dislike?

Recently the app changed and now I've had to get used to it. I hardly use it because of this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It keeps you organized.

I can check my entire teams shifts. I can add shifts if needed to other team members.

What Workforce Management solution do you use?

Shiftboard review by User

Shiftboard used daily

What do you like best?

I have used shiftboard for almost 3 years and use it daily. Since I work remotely for work this allows me to see my schedule.

What do you dislike?

I didnt like that on the mobile app it was only in PST but now that was fixed and I can see the time in my time zone

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using this tool versus a hard copy schedules as nowadays everyone owns a mobile device and can access their scheduling anytime.

I am able to see the shift I am working for the week and able I do not need to bother our department to help me find my shifts.

Shiftboard review by <span>Keycia J.</span>
Keycia J.

Shiftboard Advantages

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can pick and choose a shift. This product also provides you with different types of teams. It includes your profile as well. Last, but not least, It provides you with available shifts. If you are thinking about using this product, please use it accordingly, it is worth the while.

What do you dislike?

My dislike consist of not being able to keep the schedule you have selected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend any other businesses or organizations to use this product.

The business aspect that is being solved and beneficial because it balances the work flow. When it comes to an overflow of staff it is actually a helpful resource.

Shiftboard review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

What I like best about Shiftboard

What do you like best?

When looking at our sites (teams in Shiftboard), there are various views you can use in order to see where you may have open shifts. Also, we are able to document call offs and other absences while then being able to pull up reports documenting those time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes trying to navigate around to the different screens or areas can be confusing as there are some very similar reports or information that can be obtained.

We have eliminated our paper process of scheduling staff and are now aware of where we have open shifts/lines immediately. In the past, this was not always the case.

Shiftboard review by User in Internet

Shiftboard is pretty nifty

What do you like best?

I like the ability to use he shared calendar function, as it comes in handy when needing to see who will be working with you that day amongst your colleagues.

What do you dislike?

I find the interface to be a bit confusing until you have had someone explain how and where to locate things, as it seems a little jumbled and messy. I dislike that when I go to my account > myshifts > then select a shift to view schedule break times and etc. that I have to close the little window out and start all over rather than just jumping to another date.

A major benefit is being able to quickly and easily submit time off requests, see who is scheduled to work that day, scheduled break times for both myself and my colleagues, to ensure we work together to stagger our breaks and etc;. It is quite helpful.

Learn more about Shiftboard

Shiftboard Videos

Shiftboard Downloads

Learning about Shiftboard?

* We monitor all Shiftboard reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.