Shiftgig for Business

Shiftgig is the smartest and easiest way for the workforce and businesses to connect.

Work for Shiftgig for Business?

Learning about Shiftgig?

Shiftgig for Business Reviews

Ask Shiftgig a Question
Showing 51 Shiftgig reviews
Shiftgig review by <span>Tanika M.</span>
Tanika M.

"Technology Aligns with Convenience "

What do you like best?

I love the convenience of ordering temps through the application on my phone or on the computer. Also the ability to see who I am expecting to show up for the advertised shift and the simplicity of verifying the time sheet by the associate and my organization as well. The team that is my main support, they are able to be reached for help when placing an order if there is a concern or question. This concept of picking up shifts using technology is great for the millennials.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the work description wasn't specific enough for us to get people who would be able to perform the job. A lot of times we had people pick up the shifts to work only for them to walk into our warehouse and not feel like they could perform the job. So the expectation of what type of work there were doing was not accurate. Also, they do not do a great job with keeping track of their billing. We would often receive notices that the bill was not paid and we would have to confirm with them that we paid the bill. They would apologize but it causes us to just have to do double work to confirm for them that we sent payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use Shiftgig just have to ensure you are tracking your billing and the job description for the job the associates are doing is specific enough to ensure the people who are picking up are well informed of the type of work.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Shiftgig for Business
Shiftgig review by <span>Jody Y.</span>
Jody Y.

"Shiftgig is convenient, dependable, and committed to meeting client needs and standards."

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of the software used for placing orders, seeing profile pictures paired with the names of support staff scheduled for our events, the ease of providing feedback for each specialist, and the reconciliation and invoicing process. The overall quality of work our support specialist provide is very good.

What do you dislike?

The costs of using temp services is high however, this is expected with any service provider. On a few occasions support specialist working for our operation for the first time, arrived with a uniform that noes not meet our standards. This concern was addressed and responded to in a timely manner. Overall my experience is very satisfactory and I have no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommended

What On-Demand Staffing solution do you use?

Shiftgig review by G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management
G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Satisfied customer! "

What do you like best?

There are so many aspects of our partnership with Shiftgig that I enjoy it's difficult to not ramble. The main two aspects I respect is the simplicity of their technology and the high level of customer service. Their apps, both specialist facing and client facing, are extremely intuitive and easy to use. In conversations with specialists throughout the country they rave about the ease of claiming shifts through Shiftgig and the notifications they're able to receive should any aspect of an event change. On the client side we have an extreme amount of visibility into our team, spend, and other data that helps drive key business decisions. From a service standpoint, they are second to none! We receive quarterly reviews from our account team and are always kept aware of product enhancements that may be of benefit.

What do you dislike?

There's really not a whole lot that comes to mind. The only thing that I would be helpful is more visibility for clients to experience the specialist side of view. I'm not sure it would be necessary for all clients, but when recruiting if I can speak more clearly to the process an individual would go through from both on-boarding, claiming, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having utilized several staffing partners, I am firm in my belief that Shiftgig offers a superior product for a superior price.

Shiftgig review by <span>Chris N.</span>
Chris N.

"Game changing staffing company to meet and exceed hospitality staffing requirements. "

What do you like best?

Two things stand out when working with ShiftGig. Quality of hospitality trained staff, and size of QUALIFIED labor pool.

They have always been able to meet our expectations for high-quality trained staff, and their procedures and standards have well exceeded their competition in the Milwaukee Area.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this service. They are consistent, friendly, easy to contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you give them as much notice as possible when trying to secure their services. They work GREAT when you need them in a pinch, but like many other services, the more time you provide them, the better they are at meeting your expectations.

Shiftgig review by G2 Crowd User in Hospitality
G2 Crowd User in Hospitality

"A helpful staffing solution"

What do you like best?

We have worked with quite a few "all-stars," who get early access to our available positions. This helps to raise the performance level of our event staff. We are generally provided a back-up staffer to hedge against any call outs. This is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally we have positions requested that go unfilled. Sometimes we don't know about this until very close to event date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give plenty of time for specialists to fill shifts, and check rosters often so you aren't surprised if/when positions aren't filled. Use the "All-star" feature to commend the specialists that fit well with your team, which will allow them early access to your postings.

Shiftgig review by <span>Carlos M.</span>
Carlos M.

"Great customer service at the tip of your hands!"

What do you like best?

Once I have created a listed of my "All-Stars", I have continued to get the same qualified servers back to work for us.

What do you dislike?

Communication was a bit of a sour topic but I am happy to say that the ShiftGig leadership has stepped it up and have started to communicate with us and with each other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Communication is key to help them understand what is needed most for your business to be successful.

Learning about Shiftgig for Business?

* We monitor all Shiftgig for Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.