Shippo

4.8

Shippo is a multi-carrier shipping platform.

Work for Shippo?

Learning about Shippo?

Shippo Reviews

Ask Shippo a Question
Showing 5 Shippo reviews
Shippo review by Kelsea P.
Kelsea P.

"Fantastically Simple Shipping Solution"

What do you like best?

- quick integration with Shopify store

- offers USPS and UPS (and more that we don't use)

- options to set up your most used boxes

- provides some discounts

- updates orders in Shopify quickly

- allows us to manually add orders

- ability to create reports on "failed deliveries" or orders with "unknown" statuses

What do you dislike?

Honestly don't have much to add here. The billing happens at seemingly random intervals, but this doesn't affect us much.

We needed a way to process multiple boxes for the same order, something not available to us on Shopify's shipping solution. We also wanted to be using the same shipping solution to process orders outside of the Shopify platform (ie wholesale orders). We also wanted to be able to use both USPS and UPS in the same interface.

The biggest benefit that we have realized is our ability to streamline our shipping process. We are also now able to do a quick scan of orders that are stuck in "out for delivery" or have an unsuccessful delivery and proactively reach out to customers instead of having to reactively respond. A huge plus for customer experience and business efficiency.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Shippo
Shippo review by Administrator

"Shippo - you one stop shop for order management"

What do you like best?

easy to use, helpful customer support, GUI is friendly. I also like how shippo integrates with our shopify site and can import all the data required to process and print a shipping label. I also have the ability to print my packing lists and pick lists directly from within the shippo platform.

What do you dislike?

i do not like how sometimes there is a glitch with home/business delivery toggling on fedex shipping options. I also do not like how there is not an iphone app i can use while on the go to process the shipemtns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are looking for a solution to printing multiple shipping labels at once for your e-store and have it fully integrate with your store, shippo is your problem solver!

i can process all my shipping labels for my e-store in 1 click, batch processing is awesome! I can also print return labels and i am only charged when and if the return label is actually scanned and used.

What Shipping solution do you use?

Shippo review by User

"Shippo helps a lot to make shipping processes easier!"

What do you like best?

The platform is user friendly. I don't have to go through all shipping companies to check the rate, I can find the most convenient one by clicking on only one button.

What do you dislike?

Shippo doesn't have a feature for international return label and this causes problems if you have international business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform can make better deals with the reliable shipping firms. I am aware that sometimes it is not about the Shippo but carrier itself, but I've lost a lot of packages. So, maybe Shippo can bring more carrier options into their shipping options in other words, variety can be increased.

Once I set the default settings, I can use those information for my following shipments. I don't have to enter the information again and again.

Shippo review by William G.
William G.

"We Love Shippo - easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Api connection to our system makes it really simple to use

What do you dislike?

I actually can't think of anything. Maybe the interface could be "snazzier", but really - its the functionality that excells.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it if you can - great product and great service.

Shipping costs

Shippo review by Executive Sponsor in Food & Beverages
Executive Sponsor in Food & Beverages

"Good alternate for USPS Postage"

What do you like best?

We are currently using Shippo in addition to our other shipping software. Shippo provides access to better shipping rates for small boxes 1-3 pounds. They are saving us up to $3 per box on small 2# boxes.

What do you dislike?

We cannot use for all our shipping because they to not have integrations with all. They do have a good API if you have the programming talent on staff (we do not).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Right now, without custom development, I think the product is an "add-on" that you can use to save some money. Good news is that it seems to really play well with other integrations we have.

Lower cost for light USPS packages

Learning about Shippo?

* We monitor all Shippo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.