ShipStation

ShipStation integrates with all the most popular shopping carts and marketplaces so you don't have to. No more copying and pasting just to create a label. We import all your orders for you.

Work for ShipStation?

Learning about ShipStation?

ShipStation Reviews

Ask ShipStation a Question
Showing 74 ShipStation reviews
ShipStation review by <span>Lee W.</span>
Lee W.

"Helpful features for managing complex orders"

What do you like best?

Some of our orders include items that won't ship for weeks as well as items that need to ship immediately. In addition, we have some orders that include things that we fulfill and that our partners fulfill. ShipStation includes tools that help us manage those.

The search function covers all fields.

The batch printing process saves times, and they give you the option of printing a combined label and packing slip on one sheet.

What do you dislike?

We're pleased so far, and just need to spend more time with it to take advantage of some of the automation rules.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with many other shipping providers, ShipStation enables you to pull in orders from many different stores. Right now we only sell on Shopify, so that's not something we've needed to use.

As indicate above, some of our orders include items that won't ship for weeks as well as items that need to ship immediately. In addition, we have some orders that include things that we fulfill and that our partners fulfill. ShipStation includes tools that help us manage those.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ShipStation
ShipStation review by <span>Carmen K.</span>
Carmen K.

"Learning Shipstation has been much easier than expected!"

What do you like best?

I like that shipstation is easy to navigate. It is simple to use and it provides reporting and straight forward ways to handle every scenario.

What do you dislike?

I am unable to add one shipper that I use occasionally, but I don't think it is shipstation's fault, I think it is the shipper who isn't available on shipstation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend shipstation to anyone needing to ship. It keeps track of how long an order has been waiting so you can prioritize and get your shipping times as short as possible! It prints great packing slips and is easy to void a shipment. Labels print easily and I like that all of the carriers are in one place. Rates are shown so I can make the best decision for the company and there are several other features I enjoy like tagging orders, so when multiple people are using it at different times we are all on the same page as to what has been done and what is yet to be done.

Being able to choose the best carrier for the shipment. I realized the reporting just the other day and was able to pull a report of shipping paid vs shipping cost which will help us out greatly as we determine the best shipping prices for our products.

What Shipping solution do you use?

ShipStation review by <span>Jon P.</span>
Jon P.

"ShipStation makes complex shipping situations straightforward"

What do you like best?

The best feature of ShipStation is how well it combines shipping from multiple channels shipping with two different carriers. We use ship station to combine shipping from three different eBay channels and two different eCommerce stores. The setup wasn't difficult and it imports and ships with our different settings beautifully. Before ShipStation we spent over twice as much time shipping the same amount of orders.

What do you dislike?

The biggest down side that we've found in ShipStation is customer management. If a customer orders from different channels, ShipStation will create a duplicate customer for them. This isn't that big of a deal as they are a shipping manager and not a customer manager, but it's a little frustrating.

ShipStation has streamlined our shipping operations for 5 sales channels and has cut our shipping time in half for those. It has good customization features and we can flag orders based on criteria we set. It's easy to use and yet has many options available for more advanced usage. We currently only have it connected to ship with USPS and FedEx, but many more shipping options are available.

ShipStation review by <span>Jennifer S.</span>
Jennifer S.

"Easy to use and good analytics"

What do you like best?

There are lots of things I like about Shipstation. The most important one is that it waives the Stamps.com monthly fee. If you're already using Stamps.com, this is a no-brainer. Also, you get good live chat support, and we find that we get better analytics w/Shipstation than our website (via Squarespace) provided on units sold

What do you dislike?

We can only have one person logged into Shipstation at a time. If there's a way to create multilple users, then it's not easily found.

We're using Shipstation for now as a way to track inventory and also for analytics. For example, Squarespace won't tell you in its analytics the number of units sold of underperforming SKUs - it lumps them into an "Others" category. So, Shipstation is our go-to now for this. Also, we love that Shipstation has great search functions and integrates seamlessly with Squarespace so we can easily access customer info.

ShipStation review by <span>Tim P.</span>
Tim P.

"Don't know how I lived without it"

What do you like best?

This allows me to compare all of the different carriers and view all of my marketplaces in one place. I do not know how I operated without this service. One time it went down for half of a day and it took me 10 times as long to process the shipments during that time than it normally does. I used ShipWorks first and switched to ShipStation and love it!

What do you dislike?

It gets slow during peak times which is unfortunate. Another downside is that it is very reliant upon the marketplaces and at times it can be glitchy when there are problems on those marketplaces.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I recommend it to everyone that I talk to that sells online.

It helps me compare all of my carriers in one place allowing me to ship using the most efficient and least expensive option for what I need. The main benefit is that we get the best option for each order.

ShipStation review by <span>Joshua S.</span>
Joshua S.

"ShipStation for New ecommerce"

What do you like best?

ShipStation is the best all in one shipping solution for new ecommerce businesses and veteran operations alike. The ease and simplicity of importing orders and shipping with multiple carriers makes it perfect. The customer facing tracking and returns operations are superb.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about ShipStation is that there isn’t a direct customer support line but our onboarding specialist has been a great direct contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely worth your time to try ShipStation. The 30 day free trial is perfect to give all the features a whirl!

ShipStation allows us to track inventory, incoming orders, end to end shipment status and customer insight information, all of great value to our new business. The branded customer facing pages really enhances our business.

Learning about ShipStation?

* We monitor all ShipStation reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.