Shopaccino

4.9

Shopaccino is a smart software to create online store, SaaS enabled solution for ecommerce.

Work for Shopaccino?

Learning about Shopaccino?

Shopaccino Reviews

Ask Shopaccino a Question
Showing 15 Shopaccino reviews
Shopaccino review by Tobias V.
Tobias V.

"Working with web much easy."

What do you like best?

I'm working on the design. And I like to do it very much. Very good and open tools. I have more choice of tool to use.I have a lot of visitors to my site. And it is great to know that web looks amazing.

What do you dislike?

I like everything that is coming with this software.To use that program is very easy. I have the ability to work with more concentration on how to make it my project be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I guess it the best one for people who are working with an online shop. Great ability to manage all your products. Also, you can create so nicely to make more customers come to your page. And make them happy.

A great way to have a more effective store. We are working on a simple way of using for our clients. To manage all our product we can easily. No more worries how to make it right.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Shopaccino
Shopaccino review by Amit K.
Amit K.

"Easy to Use, Feature Rich and Blazing Fast E-commerce software"

What do you like best?

Shopaccino is a Saas e-commerce software, and I liked the following features:

a) 100s of pre-integrated modules, for which I had to pay monthly fees on other Saas software

b) Extremely fast load speeds, clean, responsive design

c) Refined Checkout

d) Efficient Backend

What do you dislike?

While Android app is available, iOS app is still under development as of right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time selecting theme (all themes are free). Also, you can consider creating a test store first to test out the various features and options, and then create the final store, once you and your admin team are comfortable with the options & interface (it's fairly simple and feature rich).

a) Saved a ton of hosting fee on a self-managed store - Now getting a high converting, fast loading store for a low fee

b) A lot of payment & shipping modules are pre-integrated. Workflow is simple (e.g. auto Courier AWB generation).

c) Integration with 3rd party apps.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Shopaccino review by Shikha S.
Shikha S.

"best on it class"

What do you like best?

its process is simplest its out of the box idea

What do you dislike?

Well I really don't have anything to say about dislike but I suggest Shopaccino team to have Flipkart integration as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use software solution for ecommerce website. Having all required functionality

furniclicks.com is giving platform to artisan to sell

I was not working

I was not having solution

I was having idea

I was having calculation

Ecom is all about revolution

Thanks to shopaccino team

We are not going to make tradition ecom

Try to bring new revolution an idea and solution to vendor and customer.

Shopaccino review by parul s.
parul s.

"One Stop solution for E-commerce website start-ups"

What do you like best?

The software is very user friendly, its really very easy to use and upload. Allows you complete control of your website. Minimum interference of any individual. You may have things absolutely as you desire at a very economical price.Reports tab is really very useful all types of reports are available and Abandoned Report which i like most thru it you can check the customers which have added the products to cart on website but not placed order, you can contact them and solve their issues to give order.

What do you dislike?

Everything is very good no dislikes but one suggestion price should be edit easily currently we have to go on detailed page of product which is impossible to edit many products.Bulk listing should also be their.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every business person looking for developing website should create it thru Shopaccino, its easily to start with it.

As a start-up I was not ready to invest large amount in developing my website. Using Shopaccino I can easily pay subscription on monthly basis and yes my invoicing, customer related data like Abandoned Report, Registered Customers and Orders are easily done on Shopaccino.

Shopaccino review by Nidhi S.
Nidhi S.

"A perfect solution for digital commerce"

What do you like best?

The best part of this platform is "Reports". We can get a detailed report related to our Customers, Orders as well as Products. We can view detailed reports and analyse our performance and behaviour of our customers which helps us in making future business plans.

What do you dislike?

Members loyalty points system is not integrated. We are not able to give loyalty points for our products purchased by the customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can develop your e-commerce store in very less budget. Go for their free trial and in one month you get sufficient time to easily create your store. For any queries their is a complete guide in their Docs/Help/FAQ's section and their is a support team to answer your queries.

We were facing a problem for selling our products in wholesale apart from retail. After creating my e-commerce website "Milky Leaf" on Shopaccino, now we are able to sell our products in retail as well as wholesale market from one single store. We can just mention Wholesale Minimum Order Quantity and Whole Minimum Order Amount for selling in wholesale market. We do not have to create seperate store for selling our products in wholesale. We are also able to manage taxes on our product very easily without any complications.

Shopaccino review by Pranali M.
Pranali M.

"A great platform to make E-commerce website for start-ups"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to manage product upload, orders, shipping, payment, etc.

What do you dislike?

If any customer wants to upload his/her own picture for printing them on cushions/mobile covers there is no such facility available. They have to send it separately on mobile number displayed on the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shopaccino is an extremely user-friendly platform for creating e-commerce website. I would like to recommend this product to all startups and established business.

As a start-up I was not ready to invest large amount in developing my website. Using Shopaccino I can easily pay subscription on monthly basis.

Shopaccino review by Roopantaran I.
Roopantaran I.

"Easy to handle and integrate with this platform."

What do you like best?

Admin part is is very easy with added features to easily integrate with our business.Store front setting is easy to manage. Social media and marketing tools are very handy for promotion and other SEO activities.

What do you dislike?

The blog editor needs to be more user friendly.

It is now very easy for us to manage our store from various devices.

Easy for the back office to do SEO and SMO activities.

Many features are on auto mode and are easy to carry.

We have increased our e sale significantly and are getting better conversions .

Shopaccino review by Amit M.
Amit M.

"Best E com Platform, Very User Friendly."

What do you like best?

Easy of Use, Ready to go API with Partners, Each inventory management, Scalable solution. Fantastic Support from the Company.

What do you dislike?

At store front there no option for product filters to customer. link to multi channel platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Platform for start and grow your business. Very economical.

Very fast and Easy way to reach out to your customer, I could build my site in less 2 days.

Shopaccino review by Bhavi J.
Bhavi J.

"Extremely satisfied so far,"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, tons and tones of features, still some features can be added which lacks the feature community.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about, almost all my requirements are fulfilled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A big thumbs up for the software.

Direction to a new era and a vision of customer pathways.

Shopaccino review by Aditi A.
Aditi A.

"Extremely well crafted software and web solutions"

What do you like best?

The user friendliness of the software. Very easy to use and upload. Allows you complete control of your website. Minimum interference of any individual. You may have things absolutely as you desire at a very economical price.

What do you dislike?

Nothing per se. I just wish we had the option of changing the color of similar products which are absolutely same but are available in multiple colors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to experiment and use all the features and functionalities offered. They help a lot in brand building.

My website has been very successful and very liked. It is easy to generate bills, Packaging slips and track orders. It offers solution to hassle free website management.

Shopaccino review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"one of the best eCommerce platform"

What do you like best?

The kind of features and the behaviour of the support team is simply amazing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such now.Hope they will keep introducing more innovative features in future.

It's a hassle-free way to run an online store with shopaccino because of their platform understands the usual problems a common non-tech guy faces.

Shopaccino review by Administrator in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Administrator in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Very User friendly platform to use the B2C or B2B sale"

What do you like best?

We are into mainly wholesale and it help us to increase the sale.

What do you dislike?

We do not want high zoom on product page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

app store development on i phone

International e-commerce, B2B and B2C sale, customer support , user friendly software platform

Shopaccino review by Lavanya V.
Lavanya V.

"Amazing customer experience"

What do you like best?

Shopaccino handholds you and guides you step-by-step for creating our dream website. Very helpful especially for people from non-techie background.

What do you dislike?

none.................................................

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personal One-to-One Support

Helped in creating an e-commerce website with amazing shopping experience.

Shopaccino review by Administrator in Furniture
Administrator in Furniture

"Best place web development and digital marketing solutions!! "

What do you like best?

They're an amazing team with great expertise of their field. Right place for a novice business concern and individual. BD team was highly helpful throughout our project.

This is an amazing platform catering all needs at the industry lowest charges

What do you dislike?

I didn't find anything which I dislike about shoppaccino

It's got online store solutions at industry best rates catering all web solutions

Shopaccino review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Awesome platform for your Estore."

What do you like best?

The ease in using this platform and the options of integrating custom modules as per the requirement of your business.

What do you dislike?

The features which are added every week should be informed properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

Our entire website is based on this extremely easy to use and extensive platform.

Learning about Shopaccino?

* We monitor all Shopaccino reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.