Shopify

(2,092)

Shopify is a cloud-based commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops.

Work for Shopify?

Learning about Shopify?

Shopify Reviews

Showing 2,163 Shopify reviews
Shopify review by Dawn M.
Dawn M.

"Helps Customers To Succeed"

What do you like best?

I like that Shopify makes store set up extremely easy. You don't need to know a heap of html and it's very much a platform for newbies. If you're thinking about jumping into selling your own product or even dropshipping, Shopify has a large number of tools that are designed to help you to succeed. It's also an ecommerce platform that will grow with you and give you access to a number of useful apps that give Shopify stores a bigger e-commerce presence. The staff is very friendly and they're super helpful, overall.

What do you dislike?

I completely dislike their billing structure. The platform has been working on a unified billing system that includes one billing cycle for the apps and the monthly fees. Right now you have to pay at random times and it's just inconvenient for small business cash flow when you don't know when you'll be billed for something. This can be a strain on a startup or a business that's not getting a ton of sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shopify is very simple to use. I prefer it over Etsy's platform as well as godaddy store and woo commerce. If you want straightforward, easy to use store with tons of help and no worries about SSL and extra details, go with Shopify. They're the best!

Shopify helps small businesses to grow. They have a ton of helpful info that helps with everything from growing your email list to writing product descriptions to how to get more sales.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Shopify
Shopify review by Katherine B.
Katherine B.

"Great eCommerce/website platform with only minimal coding knowledge required."

What do you like best?

Shopify has done a great job making an eCommerce platform that is as user-friendly as possible. You don't need to be HTML savvy to have a beautiful website here, as themes are abundantly available (both for free and purchase), and a rich text editor is available for almost every page. If you want to get into the code, you can, and it is a good idea to have someone who is at least code-savvy working on the website, but the heavy lifting is done for you by Shopify and its developers working to add as many integrations as possible.

What do you dislike?

Some of the uploading and editing tools require a bit too much clicking/loading that can become annoying during long bouts of product uploads/updates. For example, updating variations on a product page requires going from the product page to each specific variation, editing it as needed, saving, and then clicking over to the next variation button to load another page. Do that enough times and you tend to wish it were easier. This is a minor quibble, however.

With Shopify, we don't have to have a web designer and can instead leave it with someone who understands our company and product vision to execute the desired design elements while focusing on emphasizing content that is important to our clients and our brand.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Shopify review by Lincey V.
Lincey V.

"Professional, affordable website"

What do you like best?

Shopify website are easy to set up, are highly customizable and look professional. I highly recommend the Shogun app add-on to build custom pages with an easy drag and drop software.

What do you dislike?

Like any small business website, you need to direct traffic to your website through different targeted ads.

Shopify offers good SEO but that alone doesn't provide a lot of visitors on most websites.

That is a downside to selling on the Shopify platform versus listing products on platforms like Amazon or Etsy with a large customers base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for a 14 days free trial to test the platform and the occasional referral discounts available.

Some discounts are valid for the lifetime of your subscription. (discounted pricing every month)

It provided a home base for my brand and showcases it beautifully. I've tried other platforms (notably bigcartel) and it didn't look anywhere as good as the new Shopify site.

Shopify review by Nadir G.
Nadir G.

"Simple"

What do you like best?

The plateform is so easy and complete !

Everything is clear, anyone can use it without any starting experience. I learned to use Shopify by myself without any youtube/google video or article. Everything is in the plateform, from marketing to coding !

What do you dislike?

I don't like the plans offered. I think, someone who is new to the store should pay only when there is orders. No monthly plan is a very good idea I suggest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shopify will ease your migration from real store to e-commerce. Everything is included. From marketing to links between your real inventory to virtual inventory. Very easy to use, tons of article to help you with extra informations, best customer service and finally expansion and growth are the result you get after using it !

I definitly suggest using shopify to anyone who sells locally; with shopify you get shipping option to ship anywhere in the world !

I am in the business of gift cards. I saw that many website offer discounted gift cards. I want to make people have more for their money. I sell gift card 50% discounted. Exemple : You get a 100$ restaurant gift card by paying 50$ only. The other 50$ is payed in crypto coin. Whenever a person comes to my website, I use his CPU power to mine cryptocoin. I am in a non profit business. The only profit I get is the variation on the price of a crypto coin.

Shopify review by Brantley C.
Brantley C.

"E-commerce on the Shopify Platform"

What do you like best?

I really like a lot of things about Shopify but I guess my favorite thing is the ability to configure a really nice, completely functional e-commerce store on a small budget.

What do you dislike?

One of the things that does bother me is the limitations of some of Shopify's free themes. It's kind of a strange thing to complain about something that is free but I have run into the circumstance where I have put in some significant work configuring a Shopify site only to run into a template limitation. On a couple of occasions the limitation has forced me to switch templates which means more hours of work before launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend the Shopify platform for anyone wanting to start an e-commerce store. It is simple to use and very inexpensive compared to some of the other products on the market.

I build Shopify sites for small Mom and Pop businesses that need a quality e-commerce website but do not have the budget for lots of custom development.

Shopify review by Joe T.
Joe T.

"Newbie shopify user's review"

What do you like best?

Shopify makes it really easy to get up and running rather quickly. There are a lot of really helpful apps that you can install to increase conversions. Many of them are free.

The basic free themes are enough to get you started. Also the shopify digest emails are very helpful and informative. There are a lot of "apps" that you can install on your store to help automate, track, promote, and convert.

What do you dislike?

The 2 week trial isn't really long enough to get a good grasp of the platform and it is limited in scope. You can't really assess a store/niche's potential in that time period.

Also if you want to pay for a custom theme the cheapest that you're going to find is around $150. Many of the apps that help you to automate and increase conversions come with a cost, some can be quite hefty, although if they help you make sales then the minor recurring expense should be worth it.

You can only operate one store per account which is kind of a bummer. It would be great if you were able to manage multiple store fronts from one account instead of having to log in and out of the different stores. It also can be quite a pain to have to install the same apps over and over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch as many videos as you can before paying. Learn all of the fundamentals of selling including: how to choose winning products (if dropshipping) how to market your store, how to write good copy.

Shopify makes it easy to list and sell products whether it is dropshipping or an actual product that you produce. The integration of the apps like oberlo make automating customer's orders a breeze. This means that you can have hundreds of orders and you don't have to fulfill them manually.

Shopify review by Amy O.
Amy O.

"Online Cart Software That Grows With the Times!"

What do you like best?

Shopify is pretty user friendly for non-admin/IT folks like most small business owners. Lots of plug and play add on options for immediate solutions to anything you may need that isn't already in the software. Great customer service if you ever have an issue, never goes down, solved my overselling issues my last software had. They always seems to be updating and adding new features, my old software needed painstaking updates by an outside admin, too complicated to do myself and eventually the updates just ran out & it became a practically unusable investment!

What do you dislike?

You get what you pay for, so on busy months, those fees can add up fast! But compared to previous software where I always had to pay an outside admin to fix, tweak, update & it still didn't work as well as Shopify does, so that's the trade off here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reliable, listen to their clients input & do updates based on direct feedback, excellent client support if you ever need it, never goes down, doesn't oversell products. Shopify gives you a ton of bang for your buck. It look my business to the next level & I would not be able to grow and operate as I do now if I didn't make this switch.

Customer interface & CSM within Shopify is awesome. Built in reports have been super helpful. We have built our client list up alot and reputation by upgrading to much more user friendly and professional grade carting software. Easier to use saving me time, always a small business asset/ROI.

Shopify review by Ember H.
Ember H.

"Shopify the winner in muliti product test"

What do you like best?

My small ecommerce business runs on Shopify after trying Big Cartel, Etsy, Magneto and more. We went with Shopify for ease of use and integration with payment systems processing, facebook and other third party platforms we also use.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Shopify's customer service was easier to reach. I feel that when we do have issues, we're left solving them on our own although there is forum support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent small business platform for those considering both a booth/kiosk and online business model. It's scalable so you can choose to bring it to a lower level during the off season, which I also appreciate.

We needed a solution that allowed us to travel and use POS features as well as hosting an online store. We've been able to scale our small business to 40K a year in 2 years using shopify.

Shopify review by Jaree S.
Jaree S.

"The Best Way To Start Working For Yourself"

What do you like best?

What I love best about Shopify is that if you are ready to start selling online, like yesterday, they get you up and running in less than a day. You don’t even have to create a separate website or know how to code, in order to create a shop that not only functions well but is also beautiful. Everything you need to get started including business/e-commerce 101 information is also provided. With a vision, determination, and enthusiasm, one can quickly begin to start an online business and begin to make a profit without having to worry about the normal obstacles if one was going the more traditional route with online business.

What do you dislike?

The longer you are in business and the more you know what you need and don’t need, there are some aspects of Shopify that are missing. And it’s normally simple things that you would think Shopify would have already implemented. But they haven’t and when asked about them, Shopify will take a long time, sometimes years before implementing the feedback from the users. I wish they would see certain frequent requests from users(especially veterans) and make them a priority to implement.

Also, would love to see more apps that allow the ability to work with the other tools most common business owners are using, without having to always use Zapier to make them happen.

Since we are a combination of dropshipping and selling infroproducts, being able to quickly update products, have an accurate track of inventory from our suppliers AND having everything in one easy online shop, makes all of the difference.

Shopify is also amazing at keeping track of metrics, revenue, customer info, and staying on top of our business while also offering insights into what is and isn’t working for our business.

Another resource we use is Shopify’s blog that helps us see what is new in the e-commerce world and how other brands/businesses are using Shopify in new ways.

Shopify review by Robert P.
Robert P.

"Excellent software to build your own online shop"

What do you like best?

I love that Shopify is so easy to use and set up. You save money and time building an online shop for your business without having to invest a lot on developers and designers

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that it is a tad difficult to understand how to integrate Shopify Apps. Also, I think it could be a much easier way to update informacion on the products. The current way could take a lot of time to be finished

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don´t think twice, ii is the best way to take your business to the online world

We are building a new online shop for some of our products and Shopify has been the ultimate solution after money and time wasted on building a shopping cart from the scratch. Shopify gives you all the tools so you can set up your shop in no time and with quality everywhere in the world. It even lets you set up shipping and return policies, giving you a lot of options from other app integrations

Shopify review by Tia E.
Tia E.

"Run your online store quickly, really quickly."

What do you like best?

Full customization of the site, a huge number of beautiful themes, all this makes my site not like hundreds of other online stores. You can easily change the template without having any programming skills. Excellent support, answered me in a few minutes and quickly helped to solve the problem. Stunning SEO. And most importantly, you can run your online store very quickly, really quickly.

What do you dislike?

Not a small price. For this price, I would like more functions and more settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform is really made for you and your business. If you do not have knowledge of HTML or CSS, if you do not want to bother with setting up your site, just try Shopify. Thousands of people have chosen this online platform and they trust it. Make your site simple and tasteful.

The most basic is the management of sales of our online store and customer management. We also use integrated payment solutions.

Shopify review by Hailey D.
Hailey D.

"Quickly Scale Your Business"

What do you like best?

I love that Shopify has allowed us to grow our business from a very small amount of orders per day to over 100 per day easily. We can easily handle large amounts of orders within the system without problems.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that Shopify doesn't allow you to edit an order once it has been placed in case a customer would like to make changes. We often have customers email us after placing an order saying they clicked a wrong button and it would be great to be able to edit their order rather than having to create an exchange for new items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shopify makes the complicated process of e-commerce way easier!

I love that we can create invoices for customers and as soon as they pay, their orders are shipped out. This allows us to help customers who would like the added customer service of us creating the order for them.

Shopify review by Tessa S.
Tessa S.

"Easy for beginners"

What do you like best?

I enjoy Shopify because of its simplicity. It makes managing a business easy with minimal time learning the program. It is great for managing inventory and handling shipping. I like how easy it is to learn for beginners and how I can manage numbers on the go.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it doesn't work well on my phone. This could just be my phone (iPhone X), but it gives me a hard time when I log in. I would like to see more work done to improve the quality of mobile for this program. I enjoy this very much, and it doesn't take away from its quality, but it would be really great to see in the future if possible. Other than that, I do not have any other complaints about the program itself. Customer service is great and can help in any situation you may come across.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am able to see all of my info in front of me in a very organized fashion, which I absolutely love. It is a great way to organize your info and orders. Definitely recommend for new retail business owners!!

Shopify review by Guy M.
Guy M.

"Great E-Commerce Platform for any sized business "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of design, setup and client training that comes with a Shopify website. They also have options for linking with WordPress websites which can be useful depending on how you want to design the online store.

I like that Shopify also hosts the website, so this allows you to have your hosting and website essentially with the same company which can make troubleshooting anything a little easier. They recently added SSL certificates as part of their plans so I like that they keep up with what's new.

What do you dislike?

There's really only one thing I do not like about Shopify, but's it can also be viewed as a pro... In fact, this is both a pro and a con for me. I do not like that since Shopify is your website platform, e-commerce platform, and your web hosting service; if you want to make any major changes to one of those areas you may be limited by the platform itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering Shopify as your website and e-commerce platform and you run a small or medium-sized online store then I say give them a try. It's easy to set up, easy to maintain, and easy to design on Shopify. For agencies looking into Shopify, the same thing applies. It's easy to use and setup, but it's also easy to hand over the finished online store to a client.

Business problems Shopify has solved for me include the need for an online store platform that is fast to set up and easy to use and update. This has allowed me to create online stores in a fast manner which helps with project turnaround times.

Shopify review by Tessa S.
Tessa S.

"Excellent Tool"

What do you like best?

I enjoy using Shopify to organize my sales. It has a very clean layout that makes it easy for anyone to learn the program. I appreciate the ease of use of the software because it helps business run smoothly. I have an apparel store that requires an organized software to help manage it. Shopify is just what I needed.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything quite yet. I use this program all day and it holds up well throughout everything that I put it through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please consider using Shopify if you are new to retail or just recently opened a retail business or store. It will help greatly. I was completely new to this area, but loved how easy this was to use! Like I said earlier, I enjoy using Shopify to organize my sales. It has a very clean layout that makes it easy for anyone to learn the program. I appreciate the ease of use of the software because it helps business run smoothly. I have an apparel store that requires an organized software to help manage it. I needed something that I could reply on no matter what. Shopify is just what I needed.

I needed something to organize all my sales. I didn't have a program that could put everything together in one space right in front of me so that I could see it at any time. Shopify is just what I needed to organize my finances and inventory.

Shopify review by Shaliah Ruth M.
Shaliah Ruth M.

"Shopify Review"

What do you like best?

Shopify provides you with a Theme Store where you can pick and choose from their collection of premium themes (either free or paid) across different industries (clothing, jewelry, furniture, art, etc), so you can dress up your website accordingly.

What do you dislike?

Shopify charges a transaction fee for every sale (unless you use Shopify Payment)

In addition to a monthly service fee, Shopify charges its customers a 0.5% – 2% transaction fee for their plans (unless you are using Shopify Payments to power your payment transactions – in which case all transaction fees are removed).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an all-in-one eCommerce solution for your online store, and you are looking to grow and add products – and you have a little bit of technical know-how, then Shopify will be a great fit for you.

One thing you should appreciate about Shopify is that they are very transparent in their fee structures. With Shopify, you can actually calculate how much you owe them based on the agreed upon monthly plan, and also based on how many sales you’ve made (which you know).

Shopify review by Dan G.
Dan G.

"Shopify"

What do you like best?

Easy store setup . Very ease to use ecommerce platform even for someone with less knowledge to get the site up running quickly . It has a good collection of third party software and plug ins to help increase conversions.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard and cumbersome at times if you get into the CSS panel unless you are technically savvy and an advance user with programming knowledge.The level of reporting available for retail business is less

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very Easy Ecommerce platform because it is so easy to use and implement. You you get to try a lot of

the apps before even purchasing it.

Shopify was one of the first few choices we made when starting the business and it has yet to let us down in its features or ease of use. It is also easy to manage products, inventory, and orders.. The inventory and updating stocks were very easy and also with the reorder levels.

Shopify review by Maimoona A.
Maimoona A.

"I earn from 4 websites with Shopify"

What do you like best?

Shopify is best for people who want to Build an e-commerce website and have no experience with this. Very easy to set up. Easy to install and maintain your online store. It takes less than a couple of hours and you can start selling the same day! Their Live chat and customer support is better than any other software’s I’ve experienced. Shopify has this amazing option of integrating with Facebook and Pinterest further boosting your sales and customer base!

What do you dislike?

I have experienced Shopify having difficulties in its international store. Multicurrency is not supported which further impacts the conversion rate to local currency. Needs to be improved. Along with this, I think the 10 themes available on the Free platform even needs to be increased

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I will recommend this software to others specilly people earning from home. Shopify is an easy and cheap way of increasing yur profits with minimum effort

Shopify has truly helped in increasing my revenues and profits. A few years ago, I was only selling via my store. By going online, my sales have increased by almost 20%. Not only people are buying via the online store, my customers have even increased to almost double of what I initially had. Shopify manages my inventory and I get a notification if the stock levels needs to be replenished.

Shopify review by Shaun S.
Shaun S.

"Glad We Switched"

What do you like best?

Only just started using Shopify, but already I'm impressed by the ease of use, great customer support and customisation options. The amount of support Shopify gives for it's core systems is impressive and you can guarantee that updates and upgrades will always go smoothly and you don't have to worry about any custom code being overwritten and having to unpick codfe each time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. As a previous user of Magento, Shopify is knocking it out of the park at the moment!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it - best eCommerce platform I've used so far. 5*

If you're struggling with Magento, sign up to Shopify and migrate today. You won't regret it.

Previously on Magento and had myriad of issues with updates, custom code and third party hosting, which have all been solved and more by migrating to Shopify. Really easy to use, customise and get support for and also don't have to worry about updates as all supported and completed by Shopify, so you don't have to worry about updates overwriting your custom code.

The fact Shopify hosts your site themselves gives an added layer of security and peace of mind as downtime is minimised and you always have support for whatever issue.

Shopify review by Basil V.
Basil V.

"The Best Ecommerce Platform"

What do you like best?

Shopify is the best platform for Ecommerce with the simplicity to use and economical. Great apps to add on and so much more flexibility to our success of our online web portal for subscription business.The pricing is affordable for any startup with the broad range of features.

What do you dislike?

The number of free themes for a novice is limited so that they can learn before they venture into a full product .Also some of the apps are at times not checked for stability while integration. County based tax integrations are limited. Not easy to add HTML to the theme files. Regional languages availability is limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great platform and would recommend to anyone who is into eCommerce

We' are helping our customers to choose from the broad range of subscription products and get them familiar with different brand. Adding shopify we been able to increase our sales and customer acquisition at a lower cost . The number of customers have been increasing along with referrals and discount schemes.At times we feel discovering our ideal customer is like solving our own problem.

Shopify review by Britany K.
Britany K.

"Helpful platform for our trade."

What do you like best?

Big opportunity to selling online with our own website. Yes, it is not so easy but we can create the much beautiful design and comfortable interface to make our customers satisfied. I always use sales information to grow our business faster and productive.

What do you dislike?

I don't want to be rude but I guess that this platform should be cheaper. I know that I have everything that I need but it is will be a big helper to us, as we are not a huge company which can run their business fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this platform, you will always stay on top of anything, even when you’re away. For sure you will never miss your sale. Also, the solution is always is synced via all your sales canal at all times. Better accession with mobile which will help you to control a lot of working process.

With the ability of automated marketing, and free training material we can always be one step ahead of the rivalry. We can have a holistic and particular view of our company to better understand the trade, orders to rather tailor our products and sale.

Shopify review by John R.
John R.

"Easy e-commerce and customizable"

What do you like best?

The ecommerce functions are the best of similar web builders. Plus they provide real time shop analytics.

Shopify makes constructing your website easy for beginners to those more knowledgeable about coding. They offer a diverse array of templates that fit businesses of all types. Within the templates, there are many standard customization options. Additionally, the Shopify store also has tons of add-ons that make it easy to incorporate special functions. All these design elements allow your to create a website that doesn't look like it was created using a popular site builder.

What do you dislike?

You can build the home page with a solid number of pre-made "sections", allowing your home page layout to be very customizable and unique. But you aren't able to build pages other than the homepage in this way. There are workarounds posted online, but they tend to involve more coding.

Also, not all "sections" are available for all templates. I wish I was able to use some of the cool sections that other templates include, but they aren't available within the template I'm using. Overall, though, there is a solid selection of sections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are tons of online forums of Shopify users who have tips and methods on a huge variety of questions. Google your questions and learn as much as possible from the answers.

Create a customizable, good looking online store. Our final product ended up looking very professional, with the ecommerce functions working seamlessly. Managing orders is all done easily within the platform, making it a central portal for our online store

Shopify review by Zain A.
Zain A.

"Shopify: The Ideal Choice for Ecommerce and Small Business Startups!"

What do you like best?

Shopify has a great selection of apps that can be easily installed into my stores. Apps such as abandon cart recovery, order tracking, upselling, etc. can be easily purchased and installed. This saves a lot of time on set-up and also makes it easy to install apps that are highly rated and some of the best tools in the industry. Great Shopify apps that are unique to the platform include apps like Wheelio that can seriously boost conversions.

What do you dislike?

The fees on Shopify can be somewhat high when using an external payment processor. Shopify charges 1% on its upgraded plan which is on top of whatever fees your payment processor charges. In addition, for more complex problems, Shopify will refer you to a coder that charges a fee. This can be frustrating for new users with third party themes that encounter errors. As a result, I recommend using a popular theme with good reviews and avoid manual coding of alterations or additional features unless you are an expert in HTML.

Shopify does a great job of allowing anyone to quickly and cheaply setup an online store. It cuts out the hassle of having to code in elements manually or spend a large amount of money on setup. There is an extensive library of Shopify apps which makes it very easy to install additional features and tools. There are also quite a few Shopify experts and a trove of advice and tutorials on the Internet for Shopify related problems or opportunities.

Shopify review by Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.

"Makes E-Commerce a Breeze"

What do you like best?

Shopify notifies you by text and email when you receive and order and makes the process of getting the order from our manufacturing plant to the customer a breeze. We're able to send customers updates along the way and ship directly from the site. It's simple and user friendly. We are also able to see where our customers heard about our brand; it's easy to track where our pull is coming from to allocate more attention to the areas of our business that need it.

What do you dislike?

If an order is cancelled or changed, Shopify will show you that you still have pending orders to go out but in reality you do not. Other than that there is nothing our company dislikes about Shopify.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're doing your own shipping of products for e-commerce, Shopify is the way to go. It's so easy to use and it makes fulfilling orders effortless. The company is notified immediately of new orders and purchases so fulfilling and shipment can happen instantly.

We're reaching people from all over the continent who are able to purchase our USA-Made products from wherever they are regardless of if our brand is being carried in a store near them. We're much happier using Shopify compared to other E-Commerce sites because Shopify makes processing the order less of a process on our end so we can focus more of our attention on our business without the headache we've previously had of fulfilling online orders.

Shopify review by Benard B.
Benard B.

"E-commerce platform for building a business brand and sales online "

What do you like best?

The software is easy to install and use

Its affordable and comes in varied low cost software plans

It helps increase the sales and visibility of business online

What do you dislike?

When systems are down or when internet connection is poor, functionality of the software is impeded

Recommendations to others considering the product

E-commerce has emerged as the next frontier in competition and rivalry among businesses therefore Shopify is that solution to turn to in leveraging and growing that organization/company to the next level. Its simple to use and the payment plans are lowly priced therefore any company can afford it

the business problem we are solving is where we previously lacked online visibility and struggled in selling our brand online. However with Shopify one just needs to choose the affordable option of the software and we have the benefit of having online representation and grow our business prudently

Shopify review by Courtney K.
Courtney K.

"Easy tool good for small company"

What do you like best?

I like that the platform is easy to use for all purposes. I can add, remove, or edit products or download reports all very quickly. It is definitely a very user friendly tool.

What do you dislike?

I don't think the tool is meant for a company that wants a higher end eCommerce website and lots of different capabilities. I feel the tool is limited in that sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out what your requirements are and what type of capabilities you need for your site before deciding. Look into all aspects of the platform.

Our company did not have an eCommerce site and this was the first platform they used. They did not have many resources to manage or optimize so it was helpful in that sense. However, now that we are looking to grow and expand our eCommerce site we are moving to a different platform.

Shopify review by Old Schoolers U.
Old Schoolers U.

"Easy To Use For A POD and Drop Shipping Newbie"

What do you like best?

The free 30 day trial let's you learn and figure things out first before committing. Its also very easy to use and has all the apps you need to get your Print On Demand Drop Shipping business started. I also like that you can link and sync your Shopify store to other sales channels you may use such as Facebook and even Amazon which I am looking into this week.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app can use a few more functions, although its not even a real issue at the moment. Other than that, I'm quite satisfied so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use your trial period wisely by learning to use it and exploring the apps that can make your small online business work mostly under one roof.

It's easy to use and figure out for even newbies like me.. There are free themes and stock photos. If you're a tiny start up, you don't have to spend beyond the basic plan to get your store up and started. I like that print on demand apps are linked in-house so that simplifies everything.

Shopify review by Jon P.
Jon P.

"Simple and Straightforward E-Commerce manager with many app add-ons"

What do you like best?

I think the best feature of Shopify is it's flexibility. If you don't know anything about web design, you can still have a great looking functional website. If you do know web design, you can make a custom layout within their framework that looks fantastic and works very well. Their flexibility is increased by all their payment partners and all their available shipping programs available through apps. They also easily connect to sites like Amazon and eBay for multi channel sales. The number and quality of 3rd party apps available can help you get almost any feature your store needs.

What do you dislike?

The biggest downside to Shopify is the price. You get a lot for the price, but the fees add up. There is a monthly store fee and then credit card fees for transactions and then fees for the other 3rd party apps you decide to use. It's not the cheapest option out there.

Shopify has helped us launch a smaller scale website to sell our products to a different market. They also help us connect and sell our items on eBay. This was a much easier solution for us rather than working on a bigger scale more complex software solution to launch a small scale side operation for our company.

Shopify review by Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

"The best ecommerce website platform"

What do you like best?

I love how flexible Shopify is for my clients. I can design a custom site and then develop it with no problem. The features offered for shop owners are comprehensive, especially the analytics provided. Shopify even allows selling on multiple platforms, like Pinterest and Facebook.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I really dislike is the limitations with the Customizer feature. The home page is the only page where you can add unlimited sections and rearrange them. Every other page has to be coded differently, and it isn't really a drag and drop solution like the home page. Hopefully this will be added in the next couple of years (I know there's currently a paid plugin, but that's never fun).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely choose Shopify over any other eCommerce CMS. Squarespace falls so short—and doesn't even let you export your product inventory.

I am providing custom ecommerce websites for my clients.

Shopify review by Rebeca j.
Rebeca j.

"Fast and Secure"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Shopify is their hosting, its fast and loads pretty fast which is essential for any e-commerce website. the payment gateway is great, we don't have to sweat much about the payment gateway as Shopify takes care of it. they also provide SSL connections to the website which gives a secure environment to handle sensitive information and payments. the designing options available to Shopify is really awesome, they have thousands of themes which you can customize according to your need and personalize. there are also thousands of other add-ons available as well to reduce your job and help you with the website. the user interface is pretty clear and users can navigate around without much trouble. Shopify customer support is terrific, I mean they literally reply in minutes if not in seconds and always online to help you out with any problem. I also found their tools like one to find domain names really helpful while setting up my shop.

What do you dislike?

Pricing, Shopify is costly. not just there is a monthly fee but also other fees such as credit card fees that you have to pay which can be a burden when starting out or when you don't have many sales. i also find the initial setup of the site really hard and time-consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its the best shot you have, go for it.

Getting my own e-commerce platform online and Hosting it.

Shopify review by Amanda P.
Amanda P.

"Shopify, great for the novice"

What do you like best?

Shopify is quite simple to use with a lot of features.

What do you dislike?

Shopify relies on the sale of additional apps for revenue. Most extra features require an app for purchase (think maps of your stores). These apps in turn charge monthly use fees in tiers (think $10/mo for one store, $30/mo for 10 stores). I often find myself saying I wish I could do x, but the website is so simplified, I can only do y. Not a lot of customization options unless you are a) a coder or b) willing to pay for your theme. Discounts are useful, but again, I want to create a 25% total order including shipping discount, but I can only create one for totals before shipping.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the fine print with fees and ask someone with a coding background to help you get setup, especially if pursuing your own domain.

Shopify is a great basic sales platform. Syncs well with shipping platforms.

Shopify review by Román P.
Román P.

"Best eCommerce platform in the market"

What do you like best?

It's a powerful platform that offers everything a small business needs.

You don't need technical experience to create your own professional store in few hours.

If you have a business idea, or actually your own store, you should use shopify to go online.

What do you dislike?

The programming language is not so known, so it's necessary to invert some time to understand it and learn how to improve the templates. For that, it's important to have a developer with some experience (freelance or consultant).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have and small or medium business, a real store or just a product to sell, you have to consider shopify to start selling online.

You can start with a little effort, achieving a very nice and professional website in few hours.

It's important to have technical assistance, but it's not really mandatory. You can setup the entire site by your own.

The payment processors are really reliable, and you can be relax about that. The platform supports every bank and every country.

We can keep our eCommerce up to date using the shopify's API, which is really complete and easy to use.

We developed a process that synchronizes the store with our products. That's really important, because the automation is end to end. We save a lot of time, effort and money with the API.

In addition, we could develop some reports with the same API, because I can have the order's information through that.

Shopify review by Kristina P.
Kristina P.

"User friendly cart platform"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy Shopify. The back end is very user-friendly and the customer service team has always been a great help. There is an app for almost everything to add the desired functionality to our shop from Live shop activity to rewards programs and beyond. Shopify goes above and beyond with articles and emails giving tips on how to improve business on their platform with analytics to back it up. The search functions on the back end are pretty seamless and integration with many other necessary components is incredibly helpful! The prompt customer service help when needed sold me!

What do you dislike?

Rather long URL's for sub pages make it difficult to index properly on google. SEO is lacking all around honestly. Templates are difficult to modify and it can be costly to really get what you are looking for. While the apps have been helpful for modifying a bit, it adds up really quickly!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hire someone to modify your template to stand out!

It is our main cart software for selling our product. Easy to use interface makes training new employees seamless.

Shopify review by Ariel B.
Ariel B.

"Easiest E-Commerce System Out There"

What do you like best?

The best part about shopify is all the plugins that integrate with it. I don't have to be super technical in order to add my Facebook Pixel, or to connect my store to Google Adwords so that I can sell my products with Google Shopping. There's a plugin for anything you can think of for an e-commerce store, like product reviews or adding custom fields to each product page. It's also nice that everything is stored in the cloud so we don't have to pay for additional storage on another platform.

What do you dislike?

When it comes to having static pages, you do need a designer or a developer or to pay for a template, and any extra customization is difficult from scratch. The blog section of our website is pretty bland but there's not too much that can be done design-wise with a Shopify site. It's definitely more for outright selling products. I don't like that you can't go back and edit promotion codes, (like extend dates a coupon is available) but it's not a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend Shopify for any e-commerce website. If you're trying to open a blog or something that isn't necessarily selling anything, Shopify isn't for you. Make sure to take advantage of the reporting features because that gives you information you might not see otherwise.

I'm able to get my products uploaded and on the website easily and without much effort. You can add them manually or in big batches with a CSV file that saves a ton of time. The system also makes syncing your data across different platforms (like Facebook and Google Shopping) much easier than if I were to try to do it on my own.

Shopify review by Erich D.
Erich D.

"The lucky key to the productive online store."

What do you like best?

I like that I can work better and for all of my work I don't need special design skills. I can establish my brand online store and this software will help me to do it. I have the ability to create good looking themes and complete control over it. Gives a better chance to add new sales channels just in one click.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any problems with using that software. Everything works well and doesn't have delays. Also has helpful support for everyone. I'm not a complaint about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Shopify, my work is easier and fully organized.All set up will be simple fast. The program is wonderful for marketing and sale. Great opportunity to increase our business and make the most comfortable way to use. I recommend it to you.

We like a lot to create and work with this program. We can make perform all our orders in an easy way. We have the opportunity to track sales and increase our trends. That software will give a help with everything from marketing and of course payments. Also, we have a good step to safe checkout and shipping product.

Shopify review by edwin W.
edwin W.

"Shopify e-Commerce entreprenuers software"

What do you like best?

Shopify has ton of built in features and a platform that enables the developers to offer hyper-specialized goods to the market. there is a reliable 24/7 customer support. the software has powerful features for marketing and it is very easy to use the reports.the outstanding feature is that is it easy to set up a beautiful and responsive store.with Shopify, one does not have to worry about the technical section of running and maintaining any online store as there is provision of secure servers and updated software

What do you dislike?

Shopify has limited options for shipping which is a major drawback to some retailers. moreover, the functionality of Shopify is dependent on third party apps

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shopify is the only platform that can handle security and speed at global level with provision of 100 percent SSL, keeps the sites streaming fast and payment integration with the provider is sufficient and favorable as you will be paid and the customers will never waste their time waiting for their page to load

Firstly, it solves the problems of shipping and for most entrepreneurs.

Shopify is good platform for marketing an online store. it does not offers the most fanciest tools in marketing rather they utilize Apps in creating easily landing pages which is a primary factor that differentiates it from other platforms.

Shopify review by Jaime K.
Jaime K.

"Most straight-forward and simple to set up out of the box."

What do you like best?

I love that I can have a store up and running in give or take ten minutes, between a well-executed template system and ease of importation of products. Payment gateway, apps, literally everything is easier than most other e-commerce options. I work with several businesses and quick integration with Mailchimp, social media, customer service options are a huge plus. Hosting, free SSL, all of the payment gateways, it takes a lot of hassle out of the initial setup.

What do you dislike?

If I had to specify something I dislike using the platform, most of the essential functionality requires apps, and the price can add up quickly. For a realistic figure you're looking at $29/mo, add a few apps running $9-10 dollars a month and you definitely need the sales to pick up the difference. As someone coming from Wordpress/Woocommerce, you definitely don't have as much control or flexibility at the end.

When I'm trying to launch multiple websites, Shopify makes life exponentially easier by not juggling as many tasks. I'm not trying to switch between learning the different applications or plugins of various templates. Plug-n-play. Plus the POS solution has been a lifesaver at events.

Shopify review by Danielle A.
Danielle A.

"Shopify- The best for events on the go "

What do you like best?

Our fundraising events for our nonprofit, the Young Survival Coalition, are bike rides that span across three days. With this moving event, we have moving merchandise as well and having a laptop accessible at all times is difficult. Shopify has the easiest navigating and helpful app on your phone to make events on the go possible. The app allows us to let riders purchase merchandise wherever we are. We also enjoy how you can add products on-site to the app to then begin to sell. For example, one of our finale days was getting rain and we decided to start selling one of our incentives, the raincoat. Having this feature allowed us to keep track of what was sold as well as take credit cards. We love how you can take a picture of the credit card without always having to have a card swipe.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing at this time we dislike, the application is quick and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you use Shopify if you are looking for a great product with a ton of ease. This application is also very easy to teach to others which is essential in a fast paced event world.

As I stated above, we are able to have merchandise on the go with Shopify. Without Shopify, we would not be able to sell our merchandise or even create new merchandise on the spot to sell. We understand how essential it is to be able to provide an easy way for our riders and the public to buy merchandise wherever and whenever.

Shopify review by Taylor O.
Taylor O.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use but i LOVE the fact that it integrates right into my accounting software Account Edge. I can edit and add/delete inventory in account edge as well as have all my web orders go right into my transaction journal for each day. The low inventory notifications are incredibly helpful as well!

What do you dislike?

There is an occasional glitch/hiccup that happens when adding a new item with item variations. Sometimes it will add the item to the website, then once i try to remove the item it will be gone from my inventory list but still appear on our website. I have to call Shopify to have them remove it from our page which is a nuisance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shopify has a large variety of uses as well as a long list of features. I have only been using it for a little over a year and have recently been doing more research into new-to-me features that our company could utilize and am finding that there is so much more to learn! I am confident that Shopify could meet anyones E-commerce needs.

With our E-Commerce website through Shopify we are able to easily receive funds from foreign parties without the hassle of wire transfers. We are a student exchange company that offers extra curricular trips to tourist locations for our foreign students. Through shopify, the parents are able to purchase these trips easily and quickly.

Shopify review by Sara S.
Sara S.

"Helpful way to Sell products online or in person"

What do you like best?

Easy to follow steps and guides for helping to create a business logo, brainstorm innovative ideas for your newly launched business, work your way into selling products through a webinar and other business models to make it a success

What do you dislike?

Price to use the product and the limited number of plans that you have to pick from when selecting what to choose for your business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the trial version first to see if you are interested in the product. They offer it without needing a credit card, so it is completely risk free and offers an opportunity to test the product being committing to it. Although it does come with a cost, it does tell you prices to see if it is within your budget. Prices vary based on number of features you are looking for. If you just need basic shopify material, it is pretty affordable.

Helping to keep the business products in all one website and connect it to the main business site very easily.

Shopify review by Yemin K.
Yemin K.

"Great service but you need to be careful"

What do you like best?

1. Easy to use and hassle free. Analytics is super helpful.

2. There are some learning curves but it is easy to get accustomed.

Shopify constantly add up new features like social network integrations, new sales channels, added security and so on.

3. A lot of Apps to try although it is the double-edged sword. It is easy to determine which app you will pick based on a lot of reviews compared to different platforms.

4. Their default payment system - Stripe is very easy to set up. PayPal and Amazon Payment integrations are also very easy to set up.

5. Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram shopping integration is awesome. It is really helpful either send more customers to your website or real sales on those platforms.

6. Amazon and eBay integrations are not that great but worth to try.

What do you dislike?

Apps, Apps, Apps. If you want to add up some features that means you have to pay extra money and also you might need to sacrifice your site's speed because of the added codes from Apps. Not every App but some Apps will definitely drag your site's speed. Uninstalling Apps are easy but there might be some residues from uninstalled Apps. That is annoying sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shopify is very easy to use and setup. It will save your time and money.

We saved a lot of time and money to build our own website. Most importantly we can be assured by the stable service.

Shopify review by Alex N.
Alex N.

"Better than Amazon Personal Business Selling Account"

What do you like best?

Shopify has a simple setup. It's easy to track inventory and order new supplies. The checkout system is an easy point of sale that allows earned sales to be deposited to your account within a single business day. Great for small business setups.

What do you dislike?

Tax deductions and fees are a little high. Processing fees are higher than Amazon and Square POS. It provides good exposure because of how many users they have, but the you lose a little more money in processing fees than you would probably like to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their quick start support system that helps with logo design, branding, and product research.

We sell and ship from our house. It's easy to upload and price objects and then share them through our social media accounts.

Shopify review by Kenzie C.
Kenzie C.

"Shopy is leader in ecommerce"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and hassle free. Great features built in.

Shopify competes mainly with BigCommerce and Volusion – all three of which provide turn-key eCommerce solutions, which in turn compete with non-turnkey solutions (like setting up your own store with WordPress).

Shopify also has a “Buy button” functionality that allows you to use Shopify as Point of Sale (POS) / Inventory option – and let customers click to buy your products anywhere online (Pinterest, Facebook, WordPress blog, Tumblr, etc). You can get the Buy button only as part of the Lite Plan, but it competes with PayPal rather than full online store options. It also excels at marketing.If you’re looking for an all-in-one platform that does good marketing for SEO, AdWords, and anything else up your sleeve – Shopify is a great choice in my experience.

What do you dislike?

A bit pricey and targets fast growth. Has some analytic issues. They don’t allow “root” or FTP access, as an SEO consultant. It was expensive but they have recently adjusted their pricing. Platform transaction fees, add-on fees and credit card fees. Have to hack around for customization - a bit of a con to have to become familiar with Liquid to tweak my store’s theme.Shopify comes with built-in blogging software…but it’s not the greatest – especially if you are spoiled for WordPress. It gets the job done, and it’s better than it’s competitor’s options, but is definitely something I’d love to see improved upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using Shopify If you are expecting quick growth.

One stop shop online store/new customers

Shopify review by Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

"Great platform for ecommerce"

What do you like best?

Shopify is an easy to use platform for ecommerce stores and provides the ability to scale your business without changing platforms. The prebuilt templates are easy to customize and Shopify itself is built with SEO in mind.

What do you dislike?

Shopify makes it easy to connect with a lot of different apps, but it is not quite as easy to add custom functionality to specific pages as Wordpress. This isn't really a draw back as you can have part of your site powered by Wordpress and the Ecommerce piece powered by Shopify.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From everything from dropshippers to companies with their own products, Shopify offers a complete ecommerce system to fit your needs. Shopify also syncs with Facebook and Pinterest to seamlessly list your products and though it does cost money each month, it truly is a solution that can transform your business.

Shopify makes it easy and intuitive for all dreamers to create their own ecommerce store.

Shopify review by Danny-J J.
Danny-J J.

"Easiest way to set up ecommerce"

What do you like best?

I love all the templates to make design a non issue.

I have had to pay so much money in the past to hire designers, etc.

I'm not super tech savvy and setting up a store is so simple

Their support is beyond top notch and the fact that I don't a separate cart is helpful.

It integrates with my email systems and everything is really simple.

Lots of cool apps and ways to make selling actually easier

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure there is much I dislike. I guess if anything I wish there were better reports to see profits, etc. but maybe there is if I pay more for that function. Right now I'm only using the $29 plan.

I'm not really sure the benefits of the $79 plan but Im not fully focused on marketing my products at the moment so I want to make sure that I even make that much per month back

Right now the lower priced seems sufficient

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure there is anything out there that is easier or has the support that shopify does.

I was able to basically have my hand held and learn a lot more fro the guys/gals working there too

I am able to have physical products sold in my business that are easy to find, search and look professional.

This is another avenue of marketing for me, for my customers to be able to purchase branded content and wear it.

Shopify review by Ashley M.
Ashley M.

"Great monthly alternative to selling products. "

What do you like best?

easy to use, good FAQ section to figure it out, easy to shop and sell with. This is a great alternative to other sites that you may use that take a percentage of every sale. This site has you pay monthly instead. But if you do not sell anything you are still paying monthly.

What do you dislike?

cost, its something else that cuts into your profit. it goes from 29$, 30 really with tax and up to almost 300$ a month to use shopify. Steep. But it may be better than other selling sites that take a percentage. Depends on how much you sell. This site is not for beginner sellers. This is for those who are good at SEO, marketing, etc because of the monthly price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know how to sell and how to market and have good SEO. Because this is a monthly payment commitment instead of a percentage and can be expensive if you do not sell things.

I like that you can pay monthly instead of the site getting a cut of every sale. If you sell a lot of products and are successful then this is a better option because you can pay between 29-299 a month to sell instead of using a percentage. You deff. want to be established and good at marketing when you use this site. If you are beginner the price may be hard to survive with.

Shopify review by Gabriel D.
Gabriel D.

"Good and proven e-commerce engine"

What do you like best?

I can say that it's a pleasure to work with Shopify! There is nothing superfluous in the interface, everything is in place. A set of basic functionality is sufficient to successfully create and launch your online store. And a lot of free and paid apps can expand the functionality to such a state that you do not need to do anything in order to keep customers and receive repeated orders.

What do you dislike?

Oh, the most important disadvantage is the price. You need to purchase the most expensive package in order to fully experience all the advantages that the Shopify gives. In addition, some very useful apps are unreasonably expensive when you are at that stage of development that you can not afford to buy them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to try the trial in any case and decide for yourself whether it will suit you to pay such a price for what you want to get with this engine.

With the help of Shopify I launched a souvenir shop for our customers. We sell both our own attributes and the attributes of the companies that we support.

Shopify review by Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

I knew nothing about building an e-commerce website before signing up with Shopify. It was very easy to get up and running. What I didn't know, I could hire one of their experts to do for me. The thing that I like most is the apps. Some are free. Just because they're free doesn't mean they're garbage either. There have been very few that I haven't liked. Some apps are paid. Many of those offer free services, and then become paid for extra service or larger quantities. This gives you an opportunity keep expenses down when first starting out. Many also have free trial periods so you can try them out before you start paying.

What do you dislike?

Three things:

1) I don't like the fact that because I pay for the basic plan, I can't pull in depth reports. Some of the reports that I can't get are very basic (like customer info). It's a horrible way to try to get customers to upgrade... and hasn't worked on me. I export what I can to Excel and create reports manually... kind of a pain but a decent workaround.

2) I don't like the support system. It's sometimes difficult to get a quick answer to a question if it's not in the help database. It needs to be expanded a bit.

3) I don't really like the blogging feature. There is little flexibility with formatting. I find myself copying and pasting from one blog post to the next so that I can keep things uniform. I wish there was a way to create my own personalized styles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get help with what you don't know how to do if you want to get up and running fast.

Ease of use, quick setup, product sourcing, print on demand, lots of choices

Shopify review by Gianluca O.
Gianluca O.

"Shopify is a good platform to sell online"

What do you like best?

I use Shopify for my store, to sell my creations, and occasionally as a consultant for other Shopify users. It's a secure Platform where your costumers can buy your products. It have all the features you can look for in a store managing Platform. Also Shopify allows you to create Landing page that you can use in your marketing campaigns. Also the design part and the integration with other apps is really helpful.

What do you dislike?

I think that Shopify can appear a little expensive, especially for small business that do not have many money to invest. The interface can be updated and the can improve it to be more helpful, fasten the Learning curve. So you have to work a bit more on it, even on the first setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an all in one solution for your commerce so Shopify will be a good Platform. But keep in mind that you have to know a bit about technical aspect and you have to take your time to use it at the best.

I use Shopify to sell my artistic productions. And I've to say that this a good all in one ecommerce solution. But it fit great to me because I have a little knowledge on coding, design and marketing. I do not know if for a novice can be a good Platform.

Shopify review by Mohit S.
Mohit S.

"All-in-one e-commerce solution"

What do you like best?

There are many options now a days to run an online store, but shopify is the one I've used several times because of its all-in-one solution. Shopify is not just an ecommerce store but a complete solution that allow you to build your own online store and sell products. You can organize your products in your online store, customize them and provide all e-payment solutions. This is one of the best feature of shopify as most the the online e-commerce solution doesn't provide the payment services and you have to integrate the payment service from other vendors but with shopify you don't have to worry about all these things. Shopify is like a plug and play solution that allow you to open your own online store in just a few hours and you can start selling your products. Since the payment services are also provided by shopify, there transcations fees is also very nominal. Some of the features I like are:

1.) Security

2.)Marketting

3.)Great customer support

4.)Many useful features

5.) Lots of useful addons

6.) Customizable design

What do you dislike?

Although, I don't see many cons of using shopify but, initial setup is one of tricky thing in shopify. For some people who are not familiar with system setup and all, this task might become challenging and time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend shopify to people who are planning to start there online stores.

I am using it to run several online stores.

Learning about Shopify?

* We monitor all Shopify reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.