Shopper Approved

Shopper Approved is a customer rating and review service.

Work for Shopper Approved?

Learning about Shopper Approved?

Shopper Approved Reviews

Ask Shopper Approved a Question
Showing 7 Shopper Approved reviews
Shopper Approved review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Very awesome - great integration team, and easy to use for customers and me"

What do you like best?

The integration team were great and got what you wanted down, and my customers are leaving feedback where with other review sites, they never did. Easy for us to manage too.

What do you dislike?

I wish that reports that get emailed were custom to the user. I wish there was a way to cycle out reviews by customers who didn't actually leave a review, and gave 3 stars just to see how we did, but then never update their review. Product reviews also work against you, since that info is shared with the other Google Product Merchants

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you tell them how you what your reviews to appear

Getting SEO and the stars associated with our account.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Shopper Approved
Shopper Approved review by <span>Francisco M.</span>
Francisco M.

"I have over 300 customers on Shopper Approved"

What do you like best?

Automation! I can scale reviews no matter how many sales I make. Also, when people leave negative feedback, I can reach out to the customer and try to work things out.

What do you dislike?

nothing. There's nothing I don't like about SA.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your goal is to get stars on Adwords Ads, Shopper Approved will get the job done while not overselling you on features you'll never use. Other companies will try selling you stuff you don't need. Shopper Approved won't do that.

THIS IS A GREAT QUESTION. When my clients get negative reviews, it's normally a signal about a break down in communication. It's valuable feedback on how companies can become more efficient.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

Shopper Approved review by <span>Sasha L.</span>
Sasha L.

"Format is easy to use and read "

What do you like best?

I like the simple layout and ease that customers can add photos to further explain their review.

What do you dislike?

The delay experienced in a customer submitting a review and the review being posted on our site.

The customer can now know if a review they're reading is being made by an actual consumer of the product because of the Verified Customer Check

Shopper Approved review by <span>Will T.</span>
Will T.

"A great way for businesses to improve their business through consumer reviews"

What do you like best?

We like the easy of use of the product. It easily posts and establishes a generally good review base, however, the amount of reviews has not been substantial enough. The customer service is great and highly effective in answering any questions. What sets the company apart is that they collect 70% more reviews and are visible on more search engines than their competitors. To earn the trust of their clients, Shopper Approved offers a full 30 day trial with no strings attached. We like the tools to create surveys, special offers, and promotional emails to our customers. One particular advantage that stands out is the integration of ratings into the Google search engine, which streamlines much of what we do.

What do you dislike?

The Shopper Approved review mechanism is designed to benefit businesses, not to provide consumers with meaningful reviews of those businesses. I wish it was more unbiased so that our customers can get a more accurate review. Although the UI is easy to navigate, the platform does not have a very modern feel and seems dated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider all options before purchase in order to gain from the reviews that are sent your way. It isn't fancy, but it gets the job done on many counts.

We are trying to get customer reviews and their input quite easily and readily. We find it does some of the job, but the amount of reviews has not been substantial enough to gather enough information to improve the customer experience of our products.

Shopper Approved review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Know what your consumers are really thinking with Shopper Approved reviews"

What do you like best?

With such an expansion distribution network via social networking sites, Shopper Approved shows your reviews where consumers are not typically accustomed to seeing them. Set up is easy, and customizing surveys is a very helpful tool, especially as our clients work in many different verticals.

What do you dislike?

Tends to give very favorable reviews to nearly every company... Mobile app could use some work, and maybe integrate with even more apps to create a larger network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you are asking insightful and engaging questions when customizing your surveys. The reviews show up on Search, which can help or hurt you depending on your product. Know your products before investing in these reviews...

Local reviews, Product reviews, and Merchant reviews of our clients to gauge public interest and poll opinions.

Shopper Approved review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Shopper Approved for the win!"

What do you like best?

I like that when I visit Shopper Approved, I know I'm getting a genuine review from an actual person, not a robot.

What do you dislike?

cost is a little steep for me, I'd like to see them a bit lower. It would make it easier for my boss to be completely behind it.

we use it for product reviews. the process is very easy, and they're displayed brilliantly on our product pages.

Learning about Shopper Approved?

* We monitor all Shopper Approved reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.