ShortStack

Create Facebook apps and build engaging social media marketing campaigns contests, promotions, and much more.

Work for ShortStack?

Learning about ShortStack?

ShortStack Reviews

Ask ShortStack a Question
Showing 75 ShortStack reviews
ShortStack review by Austen H.
Austen H.

"Tootsie Roll Industries Shortstack Review"

What do you like best?

I love that Shortstack is very user friendly, while also allowing you to change the CSS to fully customize your app to your brand. If you are new to Shortstack, they offer many templates and ideas to choose from to begin customizing. This feature is important to us, as we constantly have interns working with the program that need to be able to quickly learn the features. If you get stuck on anything, Shortstack is just a call, email or instant message away for any questions you may have. They are timely in their response rate, and very friendly and helpful. They even have helpful videos built into the back side of the program to help you successfully build your campaign.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Shortstack. I am 100% happy with the product and happy with the continued support and changes they have made to the program. This has helped our company reach new goals and provide us with rich content for all of our social platforms. I look forward to seeing what they come out with next!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to boost your page and grow your company, Shortstack has all the right tools to help you along the way. With everything from quizzes to photo contest, you get a wide variety of promotion material that will keep your fans engaged and happy.

We do most of our digital marketing and social media in house. Shortstack has given us the opportunity to make innovative promotions fast! To sum it up, Shortstack is everything you need. It's customization, affordable, user friendly, and effective!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ShortStack
ShortStack review by Kelly S.
Kelly S.

"Sweepstakes made easy!"

What do you like best?

Shortstack is an easy to use tool to build social media campaigns. We've been using it to build sweepstakes app for Facebook for several years. Very easy to use with lots of drag-and-drop functionalities. Easily collect email addresses and any other form fields you need. Customize to match your brand. All of this at a price that won't break the bank! They even have a free plan for smaller businesses.

What do you dislike?

No API for real-time integration with our top-tier ESP.

sweepstakes collection pages.

What Sweepstakes solution do you use?

ShortStack review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"Superstar Service"

What do you like best?

Their customer support is phenomenal. If I have a question they answer it usually within 20 minutes! The questions can range from "what's the best type of campaign" or even them fixing my CSS/HTML issues!

What do you dislike?

There are so many options for things you can do that it almost feels overwhelming. It's a tough line to walk, but they navigate it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give their try a try - it's free and definitely worth it.

I work for a marketing agency. We use shortstack to run Facebook contests on behalf of our clients. Their superstar support team always answers my questions, fixes my campaigns, and makes me look better than I am when it comes to HTML and CSS. They're also always very nice and follow up within 20 minutes of my questions being asked!

ShortStack review by Brad D.
Brad D.

"easy to use app"

What do you like best?

The ease of having any questions I had answered.

What do you dislike?

I did not find anything I disliked

We wanted to run an in house contest. The ease of using short stack allowed us to focus our time and efforts elsewhere and not worrying about set up and execution.

ShortStack review by Maria C.
Maria C.

"Great app, lets you go as far as you imagination!"

What do you like best?

Many widgets in a user friendly interface!

Lets you completly design your landing pages and contests, making them seriously original, not having to use any pre-established templates, and making it super easy (drag and drop!!!!) to design your own template.

Basically what Im saying is that it will let you go as far as your imagination, and basic intuitive computer skills will let you.

Of course if your outdated and cant even turn on the computer for any other than word or excel, maybe, and just maybe, you wont get it then...

I was having the hardest time finding an app that would let me run a facebook integrated music contest, and couldnt find one. This app is SOOOO friendly, I designed a photo contest, to do the works of the music contest, thats how versatile it is.

Plus, the staff are super friendly, always answering fast and friendly!

Do try, totally worth your buck!

What do you dislike?

As it automatically does a verification for false voting, it alows either FB or IP adress, I wish it would alow the checking of both boxes, as it would make it so much more secure in only one vote per person contests. All else is GREAT!!!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally worth trying, at least get the free trial , and try the desgin software for your campaigns, that alone will make you fall for it.

Did a music contest for an electronic music festival, which ran ever so smoothly. Last year I ran it trough another site (not naming names) and it keep going offline, not registering votes, and many more issues. Luckily this year I ran into this FAB app, and had the sweatest experience, Worth every penny ;)

ShortStack review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"In depth campaign tool"

What do you like best?

Shortstack creates professional social media contests and features. I used Shortstack for my client CATABUS for the previous three years in a Facebook photo contest.

What do you dislike?

Complex setup was difficult to navigate. I feel like someone who understands code would find it easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're experienced in building campaigns give this a try. If you're new, the complex setup may be a turn off

Very professional campaign setup for my clients social media.

ShortStack review by Jay T.
Jay T.

"Very effective lead generation tool for any company looking to run competitions!"

What do you like best?

It's really simple to set up a competition or landing page quickly, with easy to modify templates and the new theme customisation. You can insert your own codes and scripts to give you even more features than the wide variety there are already.

What do you dislike?

Data: retrieval and exportation is very limited to a small number of apps, and the lack of an API means that there's no workaround. My company uses email and CRM tools which aren't supported by Shortstack so all data retrieval has to be manual, which isn't great if we want to contact entrants ASAP.

Embedding: there's only an iframe embed option which isn't always ideal. A JavaScript method would be preferable as iframes have limitations when it comes to page resizing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're wanting to explore how competitions and contests can work for your company and you've only got a small budget, then Shortstack is fantastic! Spend some time making your themes and page templates if you're planning to run a few similar campaigns.

We started doing competitions 18 months ago when we got Shortstack, and it's proved to be an invaluable method of lead generation, paying for itself many times over. It's allowed us to expand our prospects database and reach customers we wouldn't otherwise have gotten in front of. It's also helped us to gather user-generated content, giving us more content for subsequent marketing campaigns.

ShortStack review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"An easy to use and very effective platform for contesting and data collection."

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and fairly simply to customize which makes the entire expierence pretty pleasant.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a little less expensive as far as a license goes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a contest platform for data collection then look no further!

We are building our customer database through contesting.

ShortStack review by Robbie B.
Robbie B.

"Shortstack Review"

What do you like best?

It's difficult to narrow down what I like about Shortstack. I used it for three or four years and was always very happy with results. I probably ran 20-25 different social media giveaways and contests.

What do you dislike?

I got to a point near the end of my use of Shortstack that I would have benefited from a less constrictive set of templates to build off of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find yourself a good designer if you're not one already and the sky is the limit with this app. Additionally, it's so intuitive and easy to learn that you'll quickly start becoming an expert at the development end of Facebook's functionality.

Massively successful awareness campaigns at a relatively meager cost.

ShortStack review by User

"ShortStack is a great Contest App"

What do you like best?

The ease-of-use and drag-and-drop functions. Integration with multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

While it is necessary for improvements, the frequent adjustments to the app results in the need to re-learn its functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When first using this application, it does take some patience but is a great tool for even "non-coders".

Needed an app that is a one-stop shop for contest building and performance. Cuts time and costs down with ability to access multiple features within one application.

ShortStack review by Olivier T.
Olivier T.

"Awesome Contest Platform"

What do you like best?

Shortstack is easily customizable for both beginners and advanced users

What do you dislike?

A few little things could be more in depth, more options for forms.

We use it to collect data from customers and to host large contests. We have had great responses and results from the campaigns so far.

ShortStack review by Melanie H.
Melanie H.

"Awesome tool "

What do you like best?

After 6 years of using custom built tools that were expensive and needed a lot of maintenance we decided to switch to Shortstack. So easy to use, affordable and have never had any issues!awes

What do you dislike?

Nothing - I think it’s a great tool and have never had any issues

Social media giveaways and short forms on web

ShortStack review by User

"ShortStack is a very flexible tool to engage our Facebook followers"

What do you like best?

With ShortStack, the best part is the flexibility and ease of use. Customizing takes a little more tech savvy, but it is overall very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The only problem we have run into is when ShortStack changes or removes a template that we are using, it seems to break our landing page.

We are growing our facebook audience with sweepstakes and giveaways. Our 4th of July photo contest increased our engagement by 10x!

ShortStack review by Angela P.
Angela P.

"ShortStack Makes Contests Easy"

What do you like best?

We use ShortStack for all of our contests. It makes it easy for us to collect entries from forms on our website and from Facebook posts. We also like being able to schedule visibility so that the forms are not visible after a certain timeframe.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if ShortStack integrated with more social media platforms. We would really like to collect likes and comments from other platforms such as Instagram and Twitter.

By using ShortStack we are are able to better administer our contests. Using web forms gets complicated and tricky. ShortStack is easy and compiles our entries in a easy to use way.

ShortStack review by Agency
Agency

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and very effective. It also lets us "Pause" our subscription so that we are only billed during the times we are using the platform.

What do you dislike?

It requires a bit more technical knowledge to customize campaign components, but still usable to those that are not fully versed in development.

Just gives us a a simple and cost effective way to run certain contest and sweepstakes marketing programs, so we can pass the savings along to our clients.

ShortStack review by Jessica D.
Jessica D.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Contest generation and email acquisition

What do you dislike?

Some limitations on personalization and customizing the page.

Easily implements into a website or business Facebook page.

ShortStack review by Sara  M.
Sara M.

"Great platform with many functionalities "

What do you like best?

I love how customizable the platform is. I can make landing pages for almost any business need.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to figure out what you need to click in order to make the adjustments that you want to.

We use the platform to distribute internal information, take votes, run contests, award nominations etc.

ShortStack review by Chase C.
Chase C.

"they help make complicated apps easy"

What do you like best?

When I have a problem, they respond at the support desk very quickly and thoroughly.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were a little cheaper, but given the support service they provide I guess that's not possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They help you create truly professional looking Facebook tabs, apps and contests, and give all the support one could ever want.

They have allowed me to publish a number of apps that constitute very popular tabs for Facebook pages, and to run a number of lead generating contests.

ShortStack review by Administrator

"Shortstack has been a great experience for us!"

What do you like best?

We really enjoy the ease of integration into our website. We've been creating tons of landing pages for contests and announcements, with how simple it is to embed.

What do you dislike?

Having to pay for additional users to access the platform. Might be better to create a package that includes at least 3 users. Maybe include a few more templates for contests.

With the amount of promotions and contests we are creating throughout the year, this platform saves us a lot of the time. Especially with collecting contest entrant data and choosing winners.

ShortStack review by Consultant

"Been a user for years"

What do you like best?

The variety of contests types. Plus it is easy for the user to enter. I'm also a fan of the auto responder for entries.

What do you dislike?

Template variety is still somewhat limited. And the custom CSS option is too complicated. Also there is no way to allow entrants to enter daily without setting it to 12 hours. If you set it at 24 hours, then someone who enters at 4 pm on Monday can't enter again until 4 pm on Tuesday and that confuses people. If you set it to 12 hours then you have cheaters who work the system. It should reset at midnight each day.

Much easier than programming a contest from scratch.

ShortStack review by Administrator

"ShortStack has been fantastic for us to gain customers through contests. "

What do you like best?

I love the tech support they provide when I am working on a contest. You don't have to be a technical person to be able to use the software. They are super helpful whenever I have questions and have always been able to provide solutions to any issues I have had. The contests look beautiful and professional as well.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more templates available for different themes/holidays.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would totally recommend ShortStack for any company wanting to gain more customers and have more interaction with their customers using contests. You don't have to have a technical background to use their software and there customer service and tech support is top notch.

We are getting more engagement with ShortStack through contests. We have gained more subscribers to our email newsletter which has resulted in more sales. We are also building our brand utilizing a year long contest with ShortStack to celebrate our 10 year anniversary.

ShortStack review by Donna D.
Donna D.

"Shortstack's support team is great"

What do you like best?

The support team is great and normally gets back to very quickly if you have questions or need help. Plus they have many online tutorials including video.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool and has different plans to meet your budget

We are providing the application for our client's needs for sweepstakes and contest promotions. So we can offer our clients a quick and inexpensive solution to get them up and running quickly with their promotoin.

ShortStack review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Dynamic Tool That Goes Beyond Contests or Forms"

What do you like best?

The multi-faceted templates that come standard can actually challenge businesses to come up with ways to use them. Where you might first use them for a contest or dynamic contact form, the easy ability to make an ebook available, etc, is great.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it’s too easy to create errors or break what you’ve built by going too quickly or not testing. That’s obviously on the client but it’d be great to force that into integration to ensure it meets standards before going live. Lower price points for small business would be nice too

Lead generation, asset delivery are two huge items

ShortStack review by Lexie M.
Lexie M.

"Awesome, user-friendly platform"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to build great looking landing pages for our clients. Our web designers can use code to customize a look, but those of us with no coding knowledge can also easily create a nice looking page that get results. With the forms, we are able to seamlessly generate leads for our clients, collect emails through contests and make changes on the go without missing a beat.

What do you dislike?

There's not a whole lot I don't like, but if I had one complaint, it would be that we can't have more than two users without paying a premium.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ShortStack has been an invaluable tool for our agency. We are able to offer our clients a variety of features through ShortStack that have in turn grown their businesses as well. It's so easy to use and the service and customer support is top-notch.

Shortstack has given us a an easy way to develop a mobile website for a specific campaign without have to code one on our clients website. This saves us so much time, and it's super easy to make changes and updates as we go. It's also been a great tool for email capture and lead generation.

ShortStack review by User

"ShortStack is the Best!"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to keep our customers happy with fun contests, sweepstakes and quizzes. Easy to use and versatile!

What do you dislike?

We've had to downgrade from the All You Can Eat, and we're missing a few great features, but we're getting by!

We keep our newsletter subscription lists growing through ShortStack, and we keep our fans loyal. Plus, we acquire some great insights about what our fans like and dislike through polls and quizzes.

ShortStack review by Administrator

"Easy to Use for Building Facebook Tabs"

What do you like best?

The platform is very easy to use. I used it primarily for building landing pages on Facebook for content and a few times for contests. The campaign builder is intuitive and easy to manage. The one complicated process, which is actually launching the page on a Facebook page, has a detailed step by step tutorial for creating the Facebook app and launching it.

The tagging system is another plus for organizing campaigns when you start to build out lots of pages.

What do you dislike?

The one time I ran into an issue was adding team members and getting them involved in campaign management. The learning curve was steeper than I would have liked but we were able to manage. This was a year or two ago so things may have changed since then in terms of team setup.

Biggest benefit is the easy creation and launch of landing pages on Facebook. ShortStack makes it very easy to create pages and manage them across multiple Facebook pages.

"Love shortstack. "

What do you like best?

Love short stack. I frequently use it to build contest pages and I’ve never had an issue.

What do you dislike?

I would Like the interface to be more user friendly. Or, provide more assistance for new users.

ShortStack makes it easy for me to communicate info with clients and customers.

ShortStack review by Arsenis P.
Arsenis P.

"Best value for money experience"

What do you like best?

Almost immediate support

Many many functionalities

Many templates and tools to use for social media

Ease in navigation

Easy to understand how it works

Very good initial training

What do you dislike?

Nothing to be honest except that it gets a bit expensive at higher levels of usage

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very useful and value for money tool, excellent support, friendly representatives

Facebook contest to clients I would need an IT to host

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

So many thing I love about the software, it works and has frequent updates.

What do you dislike?

Not much, love it.............................................................................................................

Running contests and building websites fast.

ShortStack review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Powerful Social Media and Contest Tool!"

What do you like best?

The free plan is a great fit for our SMB. Shortstack's campaign templates makes getting started easy and their team members were quick to respond to my questions

What do you dislike?

I wish the builder was a little more user-friendly. It seems pretty simple, like drag and drop but it doesn't really explain what everything is used for. Wish they had tutorial pop-ups that walk you through the features when you build your first campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely recommend ShortStack for your social media and contest needs.

I was able to put together a customized Facebook Contest in a day when our other vendor fell through. We were able to automate our follow-up process from gathering entries, to thanking them for entering and to make sure they shared this contest with their friends. ShortStack created relevant touch-points throughout our customer's journey that alleviated the need for a dedicated team member to nurture campaign from start to completion.

ShortStack review by Agency
Agency

"ShortStack"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to draw entries randomly for giveaways and promotions.

What do you dislike?

I feel ShortStack could be a little more user-friendly. I have difficulties setting up campaigns sometimes or customizing them to the way I'd like them to be.

Tracking entries, acquiring email addresses, counting votes. ShortStack has been helpful in all of those aspects.

ShortStack review by Shelley C.
Shelley C.

"ShortStack Is Easy To Use & Very Robust"

What do you like best?

I love how easy and quick you can set up a very professional looking site that allows you to re-market to those who enter. There is a bit of a learning curve on all the widgets, but once you figure them out it makes developing your entry site a snap.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have not had any big issues or dislikes with ShortStack.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you run any kind of sweepstakes or contests online, this should be your go to software!

Gathering soft leads, Brand Awareness, Re-Marketing Database and opportunity to offer direct purchase promotional offers to help increase sales.

ShortStack review by Matt C.
Matt C.

"Great interactive and comprehensive for contests"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. We use this to create interactive contest on our websites.

What do you dislike?

Does not support Mobile collection of data

Data Mining

ShortStack review by User

"Powerful tool for lead generation"

What do you like best?

ShortStack has given our marketing team the ability to create lead generation campaigns without waiting for web development resources. We are agile and can optimize our social channels to grow email marketing lists.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see some live training events or Q&A sessions for users, in addition to self-serve resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would involve all team members to brainstorm ways to use ShortStack. We created a "wish list" and also approached ShortStack with custom development questions as a collaborative effort. We also make sure to use Shortstack each month to get the most out of our subscription.

We are using ShortStack to grow out customer base and email marketing lists. After promoting sweepstakes or other gated content, we have used names collected to see a 30% increase in sales of new products.

"Director of Marketing"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is great. Also the ability to upload our own graphics.

What do you dislike?

Everything we've used ShortStack for has been great. Very pleased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's been helpful to us in our social media efforts.

Social media contests. Easy to upload our graphics. Tracking and updates are good.

ShortStack review by Ben B.
Ben B.

"Robust yet simple to use"

What do you like best?

We have benefited greatly from the Photo Contest functionality. It does all the heavy lifting needed in order to pull off all the necessary things for a successful contest.

What do you dislike?

At the moment there is nothing I can think of.

Being able to utilize their lead gen and contest functionality has enabled us to quickly and efficiently launch marketing initiatives that otherwise we would not be able to accommodate in our budget. Did I mention how user-friendly it's interface is as well as the accompanying knowledgebase that has been built out!

ShortStack review by Michelle B.
Michelle B.

"Easy peasy FB contest"

What do you like best?

The ease of making monthly photo contests for several FB pages

What do you dislike?

A little limited on design features - would like to be able to choose more colors and styles

Proper FB contests where I don't have to worry about the guidelines, rules and such.

ShortStack review by Administrator

"ShortStack has provided exactly the service we needed."

What do you like best?

Easy to use and learn, doesn't require any coding knowledge and offers good selection of design themes to suit our brand.

What do you dislike?

Interface works inconsistently, specifically editing in modal window hasn't worked in recent updates, requiring extra steps to set up campaign.

Shortstack allows us to provide ticket and other giveaway offers to our users through Facebook but also on our website. Has allowed us to expand our email list/contacts and also help clients offering tickets expand their base and reach our to new audiences.

ShortStack review by User

"Excellent option for social campaigns"

What do you like best?

It's fairly intuitive and allows us to create simple to complex campaigns without going through our web/IT teams.

What do you dislike?

There is only a Facebook integration for pulling in responses.

We utilize ShortStack primarily for social media contests and simple landing pages. The benefit is not having to get on our web team's calendar for work; instead we can create it ourselves.

ShortStack review by Justin L.
Justin L.

"It's easy to use and cost effective"

What do you like best?

The functionality of the system is great, and very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

There is isn't really much wit the system that I dislike

This system helps us with managing social media contest. It really helps with selecting random entries.

ShortStack review by Administrator

"ShortStack saves us time! "

What do you like best?

Being able to use the templates that ShortStack has already prepared for use, saves us a bunch of time. Being able to just drop images and text in the places dedicated for them is such a simple process.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easier way to get to the entries, rather than going thru a few steps to do so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ShortSTack has everything you would need to make and build a successful giveaway / promotion.

Our giveaways, whether it be thru social media or email, ShortStack has helped our company get things done, and in the correct matter. The amount of time we save by using ShortStack helps our bottom line.

ShortStack review by User

"Great for social promotional campaigns and web-based landing pages. "

What do you like best?

When looking to create social contests or promotional campaigns ShortStack provides many easy to use templates.

What do you dislike?

There are many templates that are pretty complex to tweak and sometimes that can make using them frustrating. It would be nice if those had better documentation around how to modify them.

ShortStack is great for for customer acquisition and when you need to put content online quickly.

ShortStack review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Mixed emotions"

What do you like best?

Shortstack is a powerful tool to build interactive pages for Facebook apps etc, with widgets and templates covering many of the popular interactive mechanics, with quite a room for customization.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a bit outdated, sometimes it is hard to figure out how exactly something should assembled together from the available building bricks to get the result you need.

We ran a whole range of lead capture and engagement campaigns and I see the key advantage in being able to quickly put together an interactive page without requiring support from the tech team or outside agency

"Great competition tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of publishing changes .........

What do you dislike?

The pop that tells you how to use a template everytime you access an existing campaign

The ability to run competitions

ShortStack review by Administrator

"Let's me and my team be scrappy"

What do you like best?

I like that I can customize it to fit my brand style guides. That way the users don't realize that they are a actually on a 3rd party site. They think they are still on our homepage.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the interface for building the forms. Can be confusing when creating a form from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend it, however I think you have to go into it knowing that it is going to take you some time to get it to look right.

We are using it to build forms on site, without having to go to engineering or product teams. That way we can just build the forms ourselves. Saves us time and resources, as sometimes we can get limited to none.

ShortStack review by Paul M.
Paul M.

"Shortstack a Steep Learning Curve"

What do you like best?

If you learn the ins and outs of the tools available to you, you can actually achieve what you want to achieve in most instances.

What do you dislike?

The interface is fairly confusing and seems perhaps a bit dated. Again, it can be a bit of a learning curve to fully unpack all of the tools in there. Also, the actually public facing element of the database was not terribly flexible or responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Updating the interface and making the front end more responsive.

Shortstack allowed us to run a video competition across different categories and to hide content on certain dates, plus to allow voting on each category. Very useful indeed.

ShortStack review by Administrator

"Generally positive experience from service"

What do you like best?

Different options for promotions. Great for non-tech persons.

What do you dislike?

Flexibility in design - typeface/borders etc..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great option for designers who want to give theoir clients extra web and social media customisation without the code.

Database gathering from unique promotions. Facebook apps. Embedding particular functionalities within our web page in continuity with social media.

"Shortstack + TravelNevada"

What do you like best?

Some of the templates are great. It's simple to use, and cost-effective.

What do you dislike?

I really wish there were more quiz options. That's what we'd really like to use ShortStack for, but the current templates are not useful to us.

CRM management

ShortStack review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Perfect tool for implementing online marketing campaigns."

What do you like best?

The ability to easily capture information from campaign participants.

What do you dislike?

Campaign participants are unable to submit files such as PDFs or Docs via entry forms.

Great solution to build campaign hosting websites without having to code.

ShortStack review by Sharyn G.
Sharyn G.

"Fantastic tool to support my business"

What do you like best?

The ease of being able to create a campaign quickly and easily for my clients

What do you dislike?

Can only now put buttons onto Facebook pages that have 2000 + likes

collecting information for clients, being able to run quick and easy competition for clients

Learn more about ShortStack

ShortStack Videos

Learning about ShortStack?

* We monitor all ShortStack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.