ShortStack

ShortStack

Create Facebook apps and build engaging social media marketing campaigns contests, promotions, and much more.

Work for ShortStack?

Learning about ShortStack?

ShortStack Reviews

Ask ShortStack a Question
Showing 75 ShortStack reviews
ShortStack review by <span>Magnus H.</span>
Magnus H.

Powerful but hard to use

What do you like best?

Shortstack is the only tool I've used for Facebook campaign and I like what I can do with it (made an advent calendar last year) which was very successful.

What do you dislike?

It was a big hassle to get to that point. It's a very complex piece of software to program and the workflow isn't always intuitive. It left me with a few customer grievances, unfortunately. Doors opening at the wrong time and people missing out on offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please make sure you have someone reasonably tech savvy if you intend to do clever stuff like timed releases etc. The interface can be daunting.

Until we started using Shortstack we hadn't really done any capturing of marketing data on Facebook and we added about 7,000 leads to our Mailchimp database through the advent calendar.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ShortStack
ShortStack review by <span>Jordi R.</span>
Jordi R.

The needle in the haystack

What do you like best?

The use of widgets in buidling campaigns makes it easy to use, and the availability of an extensive template database, allows us to skip some learning time. Everything os drag and drop and you constantly have the ability to review what you are doing. Also there is small tips available everywhere, if you get stuck.

What do you dislike?

We haven´t been using the tool for so long, we are in the testing phase and so far nothing really has annoyed me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial and error method and spend time using the extensive support Shortstack offers

This is the tool that allows us to create the interaction with our customers that involves them in the product and leads them to give us sign-ups and data enrichment on profile level needed to do proper marketing automation.

What Landing Page Builders solution do you use?

ShortStack review by <span>Kelly S.</span>
Kelly S.

Sweepstakes made easy!

What do you like best?

Shortstack is an easy to use tool to build social media campaigns. We've been using it to build sweepstakes app for Facebook for several years. Very easy to use with lots of drag-and-drop functionalities. Easily collect email addresses and any other form fields you need. Customize to match your brand. All of this at a price that won't break the bank! They even have a free plan for smaller businesses.

What do you dislike?

No API for real-time integration with our top-tier ESP.

sweepstakes collection pages.

ShortStack review by <span>Ben S.</span>
Ben S.

Great toolset backed with consistent innovation and outstanding customer support. Highly recommended

What do you like best?

After 4+ years as a loyal customer and with dozens of promotions deployed, count me as a Shortstack fan! I appreciate Shortstack's reliability and consistent platform innovation but most of all value the absolute commitment to customer and technical support and truly outstanding level of care provided. It goes above and beyond and that’s a rare thing

What do you dislike?

I don't think there's anything I could say that I "dislike". In the 4 years of using the product there have been times I'd wished there were certain tools or functionality that existed, but through consistent platform upgrades and new features all of those needs have been right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Shortstack often and actually go out of my way to endorse them based on the quality of product and amazing customer support

The challenge is to build and deploy quality Facebook and web-based promotions in a time and cost effective manner. Using Shortstack we've been able to do that consistently and very affordably. We've seen very successful promotions that have been tremendously beneficial to email/data acquisition and in driving social engagement. With the ease of use of the platform we've been able to optimize promotions in real time and gain valuable insight from the integrated analytics.

ShortStack review by <span>Ryan S.</span>
Ryan S.

Superstar Service

What do you like best?

Their customer support is phenomenal. If I have a question they answer it usually within 20 minutes! The questions can range from "what's the best type of campaign" or even them fixing my CSS/HTML issues!

What do you dislike?

There are so many options for things you can do that it almost feels overwhelming. It's a tough line to walk, but they navigate it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give their try a try - it's free and definitely worth it.

I work for a marketing agency. We use shortstack to run Facebook contests on behalf of our clients. Their superstar support team always answers my questions, fixes my campaigns, and makes me look better than I am when it comes to HTML and CSS. They're also always very nice and follow up within 20 minutes of my questions being asked!

ShortStack review by <span>Austen H.</span>
Austen H.

Tootsie Roll Industries Shortstack Review

What do you like best?

I love that Shortstack is very user friendly, while also allowing you to change the CSS to fully customize your app to your brand. If you are new to Shortstack, they offer many templates and ideas to choose from to begin customizing. This feature is important to us, as we constantly have interns working with the program that need to be able to quickly learn the features. If you get stuck on anything, Shortstack is just a call, email or instant message away for any questions you may have. They are timely in their response rate, and very friendly and helpful. They even have helpful videos built into the back side of the program to help you successfully build your campaign.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Shortstack. I am 100% happy with the product and happy with the continued support and changes they have made to the program. This has helped our company reach new goals and provide us with rich content for all of our social platforms. I look forward to seeing what they come out with next!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to boost your page and grow your company, Shortstack has all the right tools to help you along the way. With everything from quizzes to photo contest, you get a wide variety of promotion material that will keep your fans engaged and happy.

We do most of our digital marketing and social media in house. Shortstack has given us the opportunity to make innovative promotions fast! To sum it up, Shortstack is everything you need. It's customization, affordable, user friendly, and effective!

Learn more about ShortStack

ShortStack Videos

Learning about ShortStack?

* We monitor all ShortStack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.