ShowingDesk BE

ShowingDesk provides real estate offices with an efficient system to manage real estate showings, send notification emails and 2-way text messages, gather showing feedback and generate listing activity reports.

Work for ShowingDesk BE?

Learning about ShowingDesk BE?

ShowingDesk BE Reviews

Showing 17 ShowingDesk BE reviews

"Efficient"

What do you like best?

As a realtor, it is very helpful to both set up showings for my customers as well as have showings set up for my own listings. I like that it automatically asks for feedback from every one who shows it. It is a great tool to keep track of who has shown my listings, and the reports are helpful to send to my customers. Customer service is always courteous and helpful. MLS integration is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. To this day, ShowingDesk has been efficient for my needs. Their program is effective in my every day business needs that I use it for. Setting up/changing/cancelling appointments are extremely easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and helpful for Real Estate users.

Getting my sellers to be more realistic by showing them the feedback I have received from other realtor's on the listing as well as the reports that ShowingDesk generates.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ShowingDesk BE
ShowingDesk BE review by Nicole G.
Nicole G.

"Very Helpful"

What do you like best?

I like that I am not getting all of the calls to set up the showing appointments. The system is very easy to maneuver. I also like the that there are print outs for my clients to fill out and make sure I am not missing any info.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to wait until the listing is live to set it up. I wish I could set it up ahead of time and then it would go live with the listing. Some of the staff seems to be very uninformed and sometimes I will get multiple calls for the same thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is nice to be able to call in for instructions. They usually can help me through my issue right away. Setup is very easy and the app is helpful as well.

It saves the company time of fielding all of the showing calls. it makes it very easy to schedule.

What Brokerage Management solution do you use?

ShowingDesk BE review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"The Only Virtual Showing Assistant You Need!"

What do you like best?

The ease at which it is to manage: showings, feedback, tracking Realtors that have shown my properties and the properties I've shown.

What do you dislike?

On the opening screen I have the ability to see upcoming showings I've booked and past showings. Unfortunately, it only keeps the past few weeks of showings; anything older drops off the list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As Realtors we are often overwhelmed with 'little tasks'. This Virtual Assistant will make your day more efficient.

Showing Desk has made my showings more efficient.

ShowingDesk BE review by Nicoll F.
Nicoll F.

"Makes showings a breeze!"

What do you like best?

I LOVE showingtime. It makes getting showings a breeze!

What do you dislike?

I honestly don’t have any dislikes about it. I love it.

I don’t have to wait to confirm appointments until I can call back or email back. If it’s vacant I can make it a show and go if I’m busy I can click confirm real quick, it’s great.

ShowingDesk BE review by Andrew G.
Andrew G.

"Useful Application"

What do you like best?

The ease and user friendly-ness of the platform is great!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike specifically about it but it would be nice if the platform could associate itself with my calendar and automaically list or map the showings for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This app is a good tool to quick check and verify if showings have been confirmed for the day. It would be nice if this was able to integrate with other showing platforms that other brokerages use and if this was able to automatically input the addresses in my map app or gmail calendar. Other than that I have to say that the app is definitely useful and used by me regularly.

quick referencing if showings have been confirmed, declined or if we are still waiting for responses.

User in Real Estate

"Looks ugly but works ok once you get the hang of it"

What do you like best?

Text requests and confirmations for buyers and sellers means requests don't have to go through the agents - they can go directly between parties. The automatic feedback requests and aggregation of showing data and feedback is really nice.

What do you dislike?

It's kind of clunky and old fashioned, and the service is very spotty. I had an issue that I tried multiple times to get resolved for years, and no one ever fixed it, and then one day I called about something else, mentioned it as an aside, and the guy fixed it that day. Considering it's one of the pricier software products out there, I think the service should be MUCH better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time at the beginning to design your feedback forms and get all the data you need. Then set it up as a template and use it by default for all new listings. It will make things go much faster every time you set up a new listing.

Managing and scheduling showings, getting feedback to and from clients after viewings. This is certainly easier than doing it manually or piece by piece. This really works best if everyone in an MLS uses it, though. Some agents seem flummoxed by the notion that they have to call a different number than the agent to set up a showing.

User in Real Estate

"I use this to schedule showings for clients."

What do you like best?

It's very fast and easy to use. It is accessible right from a home listing. It automatically shows you times available/unavailable so there is no wasted time. It also allows you to feel feedback for the listing agent. I really like how it sends you reminders as well. There is a confirmation reminder when you schedule and a reminder to leave feedback once the showing has been completed. Other agents I have spoken to like the ease of the feedback. It is a series of 4 or 5 questions that are easy to answer and allow you to give valuable feedback.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing to dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Showing Time eliminates the middle man when trying to schedule home tours. Instead of having to call someone to get an appoint time, you simply log in and your time is confirmed. It is a great time saver!

ShowingDesk BE review by Derek A. C.
Derek A. C.

"Showing Desk is user friendly"

What do you like best?

Ability to use it on the App on update any showings on the go. I like that it gives you the ability to make adjustments to listings easily.

What do you dislike?

The constant reminders (feedback, etc.) that do not go away on the app.

Use to show properties without having to be on-site

ShowingDesk BE review by Kelly Mitchell H.
Kelly Mitchell H.

"It's not for me"

What do you like best?

It's a great tool if a property is vacant and/or on lockbox.

What do you dislike?

While I am usually in favor of automation and simplification, I feel that "showing time" does not offer enough options when scheduling appointments. If there are special showing instructions, or information on the buyer is desired ahead of time, a personal, one-on-one communication works better. Sometimes you can't just answer yes or no to a showing request.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. I imagine it is a valuable tool for many.

None that I can directly attribute to showing desk BE.

ShowingDesk BE review by Dustin W.
Dustin W.

"Showing Time Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of scheduling and integration with MLS

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of currently. I like everything about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None that I can think of.

Solving a time management problem. Realized the ease of scheduling and sending out reports to sellers. Great way to message agents who are showing your listings.

User in Real Estate

"Great program for making an appointment easily"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and makes it simple.

What do you dislike?

Actually I like all features, so I don't have any issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes your life easy.

This program makes me to make an appointment easily. I don't need to contact all listing realtors when I am a buyer agent. Also, I don't need to answer for all showing request when I am a listing agent.

ShowingDesk BE review by Joe C.
Joe C.

"Great tool "

What do you like best?

It is a great way to schedule and manage showings, whether you are the list agent or setting up a ton for some buyers.

What do you dislike?

No real problems overall. Great system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please start, I hate it when your listings aren't on the showingline and I can't add it to my tour.

It makes my life easier when scheduling a bunch of showings.

"Time saver! "

What do you like best?

It's so easy to schedule a showing and stay organized when showing multiple places.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system shows a property as unavailable when it is actually available to show.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do it! It keeps you organized and saves time!

Eliminates constant phone calls about showings.

User in Real Estate

"makes appointments so simple"

What do you like best?

the ease of scheduling appointments and getting confirmations

What do you dislike?

sometimes it's a little hard to navigate for newer users

i'm able to spend more time on money making activities rather than setting appointments for hours

"ShowingDesk Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it shows you available and unavailable times so you can communicate with your buyer before scheduling.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a little quicker at sending updates when a house goes under contract or is no longer available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use on both the sell and buy side.

Not having to call someone to schedule appointments. It is so much easier to use the app or website.

ShowingDesk BE review by Mary G.
Mary G.

"Love ShowingTime "

What do you like best?

This app makes it so easy to schedule and approve showing requests...highly recommend

What do you dislike?

Too many notifications for same property

Makes approving showings much quicker and easier when on go

ShowingDesk BE review by Erica W.
Erica W.

"Showing Desk Review"

What do you like best?

All of my showings are recorded online and we can use them for our monthly marketing reports to the banks

What do you dislike?

people do not reply with feedback and that doesn't help with relaying information to the seller about the homes

None

Learning about ShowingDesk BE?

* We monitor all ShowingDesk BE reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.