ShowingDesk BE

ShowingDesk provides real estate offices with an efficient system to manage real estate showings, send notification emails and 2-way text messages, gather showing feedback and generate listing activity reports.

Work for ShowingDesk BE?

Learning about ShowingDesk BE?

ShowingDesk BE Reviews

Showing 16 ShowingDesk BE reviews

"Efficient"

What do you like best?

As a realtor, it is very helpful to both set up showings for my customers as well as have showings set up for my own listings. I like that it automatically asks for feedback from every one who shows it. It is a great tool to keep track of who has shown my listings, and the reports are helpful to send to my customers. Customer service is always courteous and helpful. MLS integration is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. To this day, ShowingDesk has been efficient for my needs. Their program is effective in my every day business needs that I use it for. Setting up/changing/cancelling appointments are extremely easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and helpful for Real Estate users.

Getting my sellers to be more realistic by showing them the feedback I have received from other realtor's on the listing as well as the reports that ShowingDesk generates.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ShowingDesk BE
ShowingDesk BE review by <span>Nicole G.</span>
Nicole G.

"Very Helpful"

What do you like best?

I like that I am not getting all of the calls to set up the showing appointments. The system is very easy to maneuver. I also like the that there are print outs for my clients to fill out and make sure I am not missing any info.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to wait until the listing is live to set it up. I wish I could set it up ahead of time and then it would go live with the listing. Some of the staff seems to be very uninformed and sometimes I will get multiple calls for the same thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is nice to be able to call in for instructions. They usually can help me through my issue right away. Setup is very easy and the app is helpful as well.

It saves the company time of fielding all of the showing calls. it makes it very easy to schedule.

What Brokerage Management solution do you use?

ShowingDesk BE review by <span>Peter B.</span>
Peter B.

"The Only Virtual Showing Assistant You Need!"

What do you like best?

The ease at which it is to manage: showings, feedback, tracking Realtors that have shown my properties and the properties I've shown.

What do you dislike?

On the opening screen I have the ability to see upcoming showings I've booked and past showings. Unfortunately, it only keeps the past few weeks of showings; anything older drops off the list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As Realtors we are often overwhelmed with 'little tasks'. This Virtual Assistant will make your day more efficient.

Showing Desk has made my showings more efficient.

ShowingDesk BE review by <span>Andrew G.</span>
Andrew G.

"Useful Application"

What do you like best?

The ease and user friendly-ness of the platform is great!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike specifically about it but it would be nice if the platform could associate itself with my calendar and automaically list or map the showings for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This app is a good tool to quick check and verify if showings have been confirmed for the day. It would be nice if this was able to integrate with other showing platforms that other brokerages use and if this was able to automatically input the addresses in my map app or gmail calendar. Other than that I have to say that the app is definitely useful and used by me regularly.

quick referencing if showings have been confirmed, declined or if we are still waiting for responses.

User in Real Estate

"Looks ugly but works ok once you get the hang of it"

What do you like best?

Text requests and confirmations for buyers and sellers means requests don't have to go through the agents - they can go directly between parties. The automatic feedback requests and aggregation of showing data and feedback is really nice.

What do you dislike?

It's kind of clunky and old fashioned, and the service is very spotty. I had an issue that I tried multiple times to get resolved for years, and no one ever fixed it, and then one day I called about something else, mentioned it as an aside, and the guy fixed it that day. Considering it's one of the pricier software products out there, I think the service should be MUCH better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time at the beginning to design your feedback forms and get all the data you need. Then set it up as a template and use it by default for all new listings. It will make things go much faster every time you set up a new listing.

Managing and scheduling showings, getting feedback to and from clients after viewings. This is certainly easier than doing it manually or piece by piece. This really works best if everyone in an MLS uses it, though. Some agents seem flummoxed by the notion that they have to call a different number than the agent to set up a showing.

User in Real Estate

"I use this to schedule showings for clients."

What do you like best?

It's very fast and easy to use. It is accessible right from a home listing. It automatically shows you times available/unavailable so there is no wasted time. It also allows you to feel feedback for the listing agent. I really like how it sends you reminders as well. There is a confirmation reminder when you schedule and a reminder to leave feedback once the showing has been completed. Other agents I have spoken to like the ease of the feedback. It is a series of 4 or 5 questions that are easy to answer and allow you to give valuable feedback.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing to dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Showing Time eliminates the middle man when trying to schedule home tours. Instead of having to call someone to get an appoint time, you simply log in and your time is confirmed. It is a great time saver!

Learning about ShowingDesk BE?

* We monitor all ShowingDesk BE reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.