Siftrock

4.8

Siftrock is the email reply intelligence solution for marketing automation. Automatically clean your database, find new sales leads, and surface the important emails from real people. Integrates with Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, and Act-On.

Work for Siftrock?

Learning about Siftrock?

Siftrock Reviews

Ask Siftrock a Question
Showing 24 Siftrock reviews
Siftrock review by Philippe C.
Philippe C.

"Very helpful tool"

What do you like best?

Siftrock enables us to review and take action about every single email we receive. Managing all the auto response and manual response without having to worry about it. And to top it off, Siftrock is very easy to use.

Siftrock connects very nicely with Marketo enabling you to create any trigger/customization you want.

What do you dislike?

This tool is simple and easy to use. The price is right and the benefit are tremendous. As of today, nothing I dislike. Siftock was able to answer all the challenge we were running into to manage email response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. You will not regret it. I can not believe we survive so many years without it. This tool is a great investment and will make sure you are not missing any response from your email and taking all the action needed.

Take care of thousands of out of office replies, bounce and surface important email. Take action on information provided in those reply like create new contacts...

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Siftrock
Siftrock review by Loren R.
Loren R.

"Never manually manage auto replies again!"

What do you like best?

If you send any kind of volume of marketing emails out from an alias (or on behalf of reps, or from Lead Owner tokens - new feature!) you need Siftrock.

We have workflows which route webinar human replies to our webinar person(s), general email blasts to someone else, events human replies to the events team, etc.

Integration with Marketo allows us to do things like: create new leads with a bunch of scraped data from auto emails that say "I left or am on vacation but contact this person", update blank fields with data like title and phone number, automatically unsubscribe people who reply to that effect, suspend people no longer at company, etc.

Their service and support for such a small company have been top notch. Love working with these guys. They've been super responsive always, love our product feedback, and actually use it!

What do you dislike?

They've done great updates to the UI over the 2 years Glassdoor has been a customer. Keep up the great work there, as well as all the awesome new features with Lead Owner, Gmail, etc!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Will change your life if you or colleagues are still spending time managing hundreds of auto replies after every big email you deploy.

No more deleting or setting up filters for auto replies

Scrubs for new leads, updates to leads, unsubscribes, and more

Easier to forward the human replies to the right place with all the automation and distribution of labor!

What Conversational Marketing solution do you use?

Siftrock review by Chad L.
Chad L.

"Do you send email? Then you need this. "

What do you like best?

Everything. Not only does it clean your database but it helps you to manage your replies when sending on behalf of your sales or account management teams. Additionally, when we first got up and running, our team was short staffed. The Siftrock team stepped in to make sure that we were able to implement and launch the platform within days rather than weeks.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything to dislike. The support is amazing. If you run into a corner, their team will go above and beyond to make sure that you are up and running fast!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you send email, you need this. Take some time to do a walkthrough of the platform as well as specific use cases. You'll be blown away.

We used to get these out of office replies, bouncebacks, etc. and nothing was ever done with them. We never had the bandwidth to update our database manually. Now, Siftrock does this while we sleep!

Siftrock review by Nicole B.
Nicole B.

"Simple set up, easy to use and integrates with other systems easiily"

What do you like best?

The set up is intuitive and the platform is clean. While it could be successfully set up by the user alone, the support team are confident and able to understand why their features work and were created the way they were not only how they work. Having the support of the team at available and very knowledgeable about their industry and how other clients have used the product is immensely helpful to newer users.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike much. It functions exactly the way I expect and I find it actually exciting to see what new contacts/contact info is waiting for me each day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run don't walk. Sign up today.

Dirty data, missing phone numbers, old emails, and finding new people in the same department. Upon set up you will see the tool already working and pulling new names and contact info. Pushing the data to HubSpot is seamless and requires minimal technical skill to connect. I believe having Siftrock work in the background while I work on other more pressing meaningful work is the efficiency and data purity I have always wanted.

Siftrock review by Lauren A.
Lauren A.

"Easy set up, great team, fast results!"

What do you like best?

It was extremely easy to set up, as well as connect with our Marketing Automation system (Marketo). The team was super straightforward about using the product and pricing- They let us try it for free no strings attached for a few weeks- we immediately saw results and moved forward with the purchase.

Bonus: They even came into the office to help us with the 7-minute set up in-person!

What do you dislike?

No real complaints, except sometimes it incorrectly matches a reply as the wrong reply type (i.e it may mark and unsubscribe reply as a hard bounce). Doesn't bother me much though, as the action should be the same (unsubscribe!)

Also could be user/setting error...

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an email marketer who sends 200k+ emails per month like I do, you will benefit from this product no question.

Siftrock helps us capture and organize our Out of Office, human, bounce backs and all other replies from email blasts. Not only that, but it's a lead gen tool, as it captures new contact information from out of office replies which we can nurture and gain traction in large accounts.

Siftrock review by Devraj G.
Devraj G.

"Now tap into precious email reply data"

What do you like best?

Siftrock is a great tool to automate B2B email reply processes.

- Syncs with your MAP

- Replaces the manual checking of email replies

- Replaces the manual updating of data from email signatures

- New contacts references in an email reply are automatically created and de-duped

- Human replies can be isolated and automatically routed to a Sales member for prompt response

- Allow some flexibility in case you are over your reply limit for the 90 day rolling average

What do you dislike?

Siftrock still has some necessary product requests that are not available yet but will hopefully be in the near future product roadmap. Some features I would like to see:

- Job titles are pulled out from replies, but are not currently available to map to fields to enrich

- Rename workflows so it is easier to organize than just reading what the workflow does

- Ability to create a sender through a workflow without having to create additional contacts

- Ability to see how many contacts have gone through each workflow

- Prior to Siftrock, our team was manually categorizing email replies based on type and it was using up a tremendous amount of time.

- We were not able to reply back to authentic human replies as promptly since human replies are buried in among the hundreds of auto-replies

- Enables us to automate this process and concentrate more on enriching our existing data and generating new leads than spending time reading replies and manually updating fields in our MAP and CRM

- There is precious B2B data in email replies and email signatures and Siftrock now enables us to tap into it automatically

Siftrock review by Rick D.
Rick D.

"A nice addition to our marketing automation instance"

What do you like best?

During our first few email sends, I instantly saw results being gathered from bounce back messages and other auto-reply notifications. The platform was very easy to set up within Marketo (under 30 minutes!) and the Siftrock team was there every step of the way to answer any questions we had about the integration process.

I find it very valuable how you can easily segment through the different types of incoming messages and create workflows that can sync over to your MAP. I'm very excited to see how Siftrock helps us understand the overall health of our database and improves our email deliverability.

What do you dislike?

There is not really too much to dislike about the product. Very easy to implement with your MAP.

For future expansion, I would like there to be a way to view how many members have gone through the individual workflows that have been set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely worth a trial to see if your organization could benefit from using the product.

We're looking to increase our overall email deliverability and also get a better understanding of how many inactive members we have within our database.

Siftrock review by John R.
John R.

"This is a great technology for improving your email marketing workflow + overall database health"

What do you like best?

Right off the bat, it's great how the technology filters out auto-replies so that your inbox is not bombarded by hundreds (or thousands) or bounce backs. Instead you can configure it so you only receive human replies or other emails requiring attention. Overall, though, it's really useful for maintaining your database health by identifying invalid contacts as well as finding new ones. Additionally, the Siftrock team is extremely friendly and willing to help you make the most of the partnership.

What do you dislike?

It would nice if you could create custom rules for when to create new contacts, when not to, etc., but overall this is a minor concern. There is little to dislike - the technology does well what they say it does, and the team is supportive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are good in allowing trial access to make sure that it's a fit for you

Siftrock allows us to do regular sweeps of our database simply by processing email replies. Usually these cleanups take a lot of effort on our end, and typically require expensive outside resources like database providers.

Siftrock review by Matthew Z.
Matthew Z.

"We're now generating leads from a previously untapped source. "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it's a set it and forget it type of SaaS product. These days, in Digital Marketing, we're constantly being pulled in this direction or that, as far as products go. There's always something being pitched to me as a solution that's going to save me a ton of time - when in reality, I have to spend months onboarding, and then once that's all done, I have to live in yet another dashboard. Siftrock isn't like that. You literally integrate it with your MAP (for me, it's HubSpot) and then it does all the work for you.

And that work it's doing is sifting through auto replies to my email campaigns for new contact info.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much to dislike, some features could be expanded upon but for what it is, this product is a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the demo and see for yourself. If you're sending a high volume of email, you need this product.

Extracting contact info out of auto replies.

Siftrock review by Nangvorlee V. V.
Nangvorlee V. V.

"Siftrock Rocks!"

What do you like best?

We are very new to Siftrock, but we are already loving it and seeing its potential! I love how the concept of the tool is so simple, but has so much value! The best part is that we do not have to manually review reply emails and update Marketo records anymore! Siftrock automates the process for us which allows us to spend more time on other projects.

The Siftrock team, especially Katie, is so responsive and supportive, love that! It shows how much they care about their customers and soon-to-be customers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. I just wish we could have implemented this sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using a marketing automation system that integrates with Siftrock and if you have a marketing inbox, go for it! I highly recommend doing the 14 days trial first to get a feel of the tool and see its potential. You will not regret this decision at all!

Definitely helping with our lead generation efforts by finding new contacts in the reply emails (genius!) and creating them in our Marketo database. There are different quality scores for each new contact, so you can choose which one(s) you want created in your database.

Siftrock also helps clean our data by finding and updating those that have left the company. This feature alone helps with email deliverability and database cleanliness. This was done manually before we implemented Siftrock, so definitely helps with time and human error here.

Siftrock review by Kelci M.
Kelci M.

"Keep the OOO's & content replies coming!"

What do you like best?

I like how hands off it is. My team bought Siftrock just over a year ago and I haven't ever needed to log into the interface. I like that it handles everything behind the scenes and just sends me the emails that I need to see. It allows me to be much more efficient with my time and only respond to the emails that require one vs. trying to sort through thousands of emails to find them.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I need to forward replies off to various sales people and I wish there was an easier way to see more information about the customer. I brought this up with my rep and they said that this feature is actually going to be added in the next few weeks.

Prior to using Siftrock, I was spending a ton of time looking through a shared marketing inbox and picking out the replies that came from actual people vs. OOO's. This was effecting how long it was taking me to get back to our clients if they had a question which was terrible during our webinars. It was also taking a long time to get sales requests over to the sales team and we have found that a sub 10 minute response time is super important. Siftrock has eliminated all of the busy work and really helped with our response time. Love the tool!

Siftrock review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Saves so much time, and opens up new opportunities"

What do you like best?

I love that I can set the parameters for this tool in a "set it and forget it" mindset. The automation has saved me so much time -- I used to have to sift through thousands of replies and never updated my database. This tool is perfect!

What do you dislike?

I can't use Marketo tokens in the integration.

Previously we were wasting hours sifting through about 12k replies every couple weeks. It took sometimes months to get to updating the database with replies like "no longer with company" or "new email address". And, we'd miss valuable replies doing so. Now, we don't even have to pay any mind to the replies, the automation handles everything.

Siftrock review by Lisa H.
Lisa H.

"Siftrock is so valuable (and easy to use!)"

What do you like best?

I love anything that will save me time, and Siftrock does just that. Once we set it up initially with our core workflows and integrated it in to our marketing automation platform, it has been hands off since then.

What do you dislike?

Siftrock has been great for our marketing sends - it'd be even better if we could utilize its features when sending email through Outlook, as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it for a spin - you'll see the value right away!

Data quality is a never-ending, but crucial task for companies to have a handle on. Automated email replies contain a wealth of information on your contacts - who has changed jobs? Who is new at target accounts? But it is so time consuming wading through those replies and updating records manually. It's all I did as a marketing intern years ago!

Siftrock solves that problem in an automated way. After one email blast, we’d acquired almost 200 new contacts. Not only that, the few real replies were flagged for me in the Siftrock dashboard and also sent straight to my inbox so that I could spend my time addressing those instead of wading through the 1000+ auto-responders.

Siftrock review by Alexis D.
Alexis D.

"A Marketing Must-Have! "

What do you like best?

The entire experience with Siftrock has been seamless. I was pleasantly surprised with how simple it was to get started with their free trial. After creating a new subdomain, I was able to log in to the Siftrock platform and set up work flows that mapped to our Marketo database. I was so impressed with the level of detail and accuracy of the data we got back from the first test (we tested our normal weekly newsletter) that the choice to become a Siftrock customer was a no brainer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Any questions I had were answered right away.

We can now effectively and efficiently manage the 200+ responses we get per email send. Siftrock enables us to not only easily identify contacts who have left a company, but we can also sync this data to our marketing automation platform via workflows to ensure that appropriate updates are being made, all while gaining new contacts in the process. I can honestly say that I haven't been this excited about a tool in a very long time!

Siftrock review by Navtej S.
Navtej S.

"Great Email Insights Tool"

What do you like best?

Makes email campaigns much more bi-directional, let's you glean insights and make real-time updates

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. Can't wait for new features. Would like to be able to create custom workflows and rules based off responses by narrowing the focus by campaign or if an email subject contains "X" etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start a trial. Try it on a large send. Analyze your results. Understand what use cases would be most valuable to you.

Making email replies / auto-responses more actionable. Enable Personalized comms without having to set up custom filters and without losing visibility into reporting efficacy.

Siftrock review by Richard M.
Richard M.

"Great tool for understand more about your mails from your marketing automation platform"

What do you like best?

If you are doing a lot of "On Behalf of" mails for your sales team, this you know that all you can really see is if the message was delivered, opened, etc. Siftrock helps you understand who actually replied. That is engagement and that is what you are going for as a marketer.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing to dislike. I guess if I had to pick something, it would be great if it automatically created the required new fields for tracking in marketo and sfdc.

1) We needed to know how many people were replying to our automated sales mails sent from marketo. We are now able to track this and follow-up with sales on lead progress.

2) We do a lot of on behalf of mails and we needed to filter the auto responses from the salesperson's (lead owner) mailbox. We are able to do this now and the salespeople get the best of both worlds. They get real responses without getting all the junk.

Siftrock review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Siftrock is powerful and intuitive email forwarding automation"

What do you like best?

The UI is incredibly clean and simple to use - almost deceptively so. It takes the process of mining inbound emails for human, which at my company we had done manually before Siftrock, and intelligently and powerfully automates.

What do you dislike?

While Siftrock is adept at scraping email details for a sender's information, one somewhat head-scratching omission is that they don't seem to support pulling down company details, so in some cases this has prevented us from syncing a potential new lead record from our marketing automation platform all the way into Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When we first implemented Siftrock, we were forwarding emails that were being sent to group aliases. We learned later on that forwarding from groups apparently has some limitations and that it's better to use full-fledged email inboxes as the account(s) to forward to Siftrock through. Long story short, we are in the process of converting all our groups to inboxes to re-connect to Siftrock; needless to say I would recommend checking your setup ahead of installing Siftrock, so that you don't have to integrate twice.

On the whole, Siftrock has mostly fully enabled the automation of an inbound channel that was previously manual for us -- and a high-value inbound channel at that. This tool saves hours of manual human entry and has freed up our internal manpower to focus on other projects.

Siftrock review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Lot of punch for a small team with a young product"

What do you like best?

SiftRock focuses on taking care of some of the dirty work for marketing that's often overlooked. By allowing marketers to generate value out of the auto-replies rather than sending them to a no-reply email, you can automate some of the processes in database management.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. The product has some limitations, but the team is actively working on those to continue adding value.

The primary purpose for getting SiftRock is database management and auto-updating the database. It has removed bottlenecks and mundane tasks that our team was spending time on and allows us to focus on higher value tasks instead.

Siftrock review by bridget j.
bridget j.

"Siftrock the ultimate sifter "

What do you like best?

The ability to forward on real person replies to a designated recipient. It's an easy plug into marketo, and works seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

I think it's an adequate tool and completes everything it promised. I would recommend it to other companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's such an easy setup, saves so much time, and provides immediate value in prioritizing email replies.

We wanted to solve the issue of automated replies filling up our inbox, and missing replies from prospects.

It removed all the junk, so we could focus on crafting personal replies.

Siftrock review by Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.

"General Inbox Pain Relief"

What do you like best?

No more sifting through hundreds of automated email replies. Siftrock saves us tons of time by sorting those out for us.

What do you dislike?

The system is really sensitive and often our test emails don't come through. I actually wish the flood gates would be opened a bit more.

The main problem we wanted to solve was sifting through hundreds of out of office replies to marketing emails to find the real human responses that need to be responded to

Siftrock review by Sheila M.
Sheila M.

"All in One: Auto-Reply Manager and Database Updates"

What do you like best?

The Siftrock tool has done it all with regards to managing auto-replies and human replies. We're able to route replies directly to our sales team, filter out auto-replies, opt-out those that have asked, and update out of date record values from the information in an auto-reply.

What do you dislike?

We didn't have the ability to export all replies at one point in time - but the awesome team at Siftrock rolled out an update to enable us to do so. At this point, no dislike!

Efficiency - saves our team so much time by auto-routing the human replies and keeping the auto-replies away.

Siftrock review by Matt H.
Matt H.

"Update your database instantly at a fraction of the cost"

What do you like best?

Siftrock uses technology to mine and process contact updates from your email (both your bulk sends as well as individual accounts), augmenting current contacts, adding new ones, etc.

What do you dislike?

It's new technology so the machine learning is still "learning" but the team is making improvements daily.

Instant database updates, keeping our contacts relevant and delivery rates high.

Siftrock review by Dave R.
Dave R.

"Great way to identify new contacts"

What do you like best?

Siftrock is a clever and easy way to generate new contacts with your target accounts. Installation was a snap and we've uncovered a few use cases in looking at contact data in email replies:

1) Generating new new contacts with target accounts.

2) Building lists of people who go to that event.

3) Uncovering "shadow" churn from our customer newsletter.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about Siftrock, everything has been great so far.

Generating new contacts from our existing email lists.

Siftrock review by User in Computer Software

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Sorts out automatic replies and updates information based off the email responses we receive.

What do you dislike?

Automation for filtering isn't down to a perfect science, still receive duplicates and non-human responses to my inbox.

Managing marketing inboxes. Definitely decreases time wasted going through automatic replies and setting up inbox filers.

Learning about Siftrock?

* We monitor all Siftrock reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.