Signal

Signal Reviews

Showing 12 Signal reviews
Signal review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.

Feature-rich tag manager that is easy to use

What do you like best?

I like how clearly organized my websites, tags, and conversion events are set up. It enables me to quickly and easily add tags to pages or troubleshoot issues.

What do you dislike?

Some interface features are cumbersome. For example, I can't edit the name of a data binding in the same area where I created it. Also, if you have too many tags/pages in a dashboard, the interface can slow to a crawl.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a lot to learn in order to use it effectively. Make sure you understand all of its features. Also a good understanding of javascript will help you create great custom actions.

Adding conversion pixels and data bindings to my clients' web pages in order to track different conversion actions for paid search.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Signal
Signal review by <span>Meliah C.</span>
Meliah C.

GTM Equivalent

What do you like best?

Signal provides tag management for third party tags on a client site. The testing and firing rules are easy to use and understand. I also use Google Tag Manager and both products are similar. However Signal's organization and hierarchy are bit more robust and easier to understand.

What do you dislike?

This a personal preference but the interface is a bit lacking with an early 2000s feel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a large site and need hands on organization of hundreds of tags from several different sources, the Signal is worth paying for. If you have a small site then stick to GTM which is free.

Quickly able to place multiple lines of tracking on one page without page load suffering. With in firing rules, ability to set up a type of attribution.

What Customer Identity and Access Management solution do you use?

Signal review by <span>Lauren H.</span>
Lauren H.
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Makes conversion tracking easy

What do you like best?

I really love signal because it's easy to set up multiple conversions quickly and efficiently, as well as setting up revenue tracking. Sometimes if there are lots of conversion points client's struggle placing things correctly, but with signal this issue is taken care of.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a very long time time to load.

Multiple conversion point tracking, I also love signal because if the client has an iframed thank you page, we can still easily code in a button click for proper conversion tracking.

Signal review by <span>Jonathan M.</span>
Jonathan M.

So userful and simple to setup

What do you like best?

Great options, able to customized per platform experience. Accept multiple language per push.

What do you dislike?

We can't modify an already schedules push. We need to start again from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is really worth the effort to integrate it with your app or website. Gives you an edge on a lot of others businesses that don't want or can't do it.

new products launch, new blog post awareness. Quicker than emails and we get almost instant results.

Signal review by User in Marketing and Advertising

SIgnal Review

What do you like best?

I like the ability to make tracking changes without involving my client or their site

What do you dislike?

I do not like how complex signal is, and there are not enough tutorials

We are looking to add tracking to digital campaigns and in many cases are able to do so

Signal review by Agency in Design
Agency in Design

Easy tagging tool

What do you like best?

The easy method to QA tags using the preview mode and activate them on the live site

What do you dislike?

Nothing I really like so much this tool

Tracking websites are really easy using this platform, we can see data in a real time to check if the tags are recording data.

Learn more about Signal

Signal Videos

Signal Downloads

Learning about Signal?

* We monitor all Signal reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.