SignEasy

SignEasy

4.7

SignEasy is a SaaS-based mobile-first solution to electronically sign and fill documents from smartphones, tablets and web. People across industries such as real estate, legal, accounting, sales, insurance, human resources, logistics and healthcare from over 150 countries use SignEasy to reduce business turnaround times, close deals faster, cut costs and delight customers by eliminating the cycle of printing, scanning and faxing of paperwork.

Work for SignEasy?

Learning about SignEasy?

SignEasy Reviews

Ask SignEasy a Question
Showing 329 SignEasy reviews
SignEasy review by Dan G.
Dan G.

"SignEasy - a great alternative to more expensive electronic document signing products/services"

What do you like best?

SignEasy has affordable, fixed-cost options which allow for an unlimited number of documents to be signed by an unlimited number of signers. This is critical if you have many documents to sign on a weekly basis and don't want to shell out hundreds or thousands of dollars on a pay-per-document product/service. The interface is very friendly and easy to use. Signers use their finger on a tablet (or possibly phone) screen to record their signature. It's easy to search and sort documents by title and drop text/dates/signatures onto any location of the documents themselves. Also, it was a snap to set this up. When I contacted the Vendor because I realized I had purchased the wrong product, they resolved my issue and refunded my erroneous purchase quickly.

What do you dislike?

I am sure that there are features in other products/services that are lacking in SignEasy, but we haven't noticed any glaring omissions. When you drag a text/date/signature to your preferred location in the document, you need to remember to tap in the "white space", or it moves the object back to where you started. This is a bit of an annoying quirk that will hopefully be modified in a future release. The app does tend to hang every once in a while on our IPad, but closing and restarting the app fixes it every time and it doesn't lose what you were working on. We have noticed that it seems to be happening less frequently lately, so perhaps this was corrected in a recent app update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is probably not for everyone, because specific requirements differ greatly. However, if you need to have many documents signed in-person by many different people, it's a great solution. Because it's relatively affordable, the risk to trying it is relatively low.

We used to print a waiver for each client to be signed by hand. We have reduced our paper purchase cost, paper storage, and paper waste by switching to SignEasy. It's also 1000 times easier and faster to find and produce signed waivers when necessary. Our clients also are impressed by our commitment to "green" solutions and tech-savvy ways of doing business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SignEasy
SignEasy review by kharismawan s.
kharismawan s.

"as CEO of a factory this SIGNEASY help me so much when i have to sign a legal docs."

What do you like best?

i like this apps because it has the verification link for the document i have signed.

this apps also have a certified paper to prove that paper signed electronicly is accepted for the law.

helpful when i mobile to sign documents

the verification link.

i like this app can send an email after i signed the documents

i like there is a backup for the document that i have already signed.

What do you dislike?

i dont like the loading time when i sign the paper

i dont like when i have to do some multiple job i have to sign it one by one.

i dont like theres no feature for company stamps so i have to drag my own image to complete my signed paper.

sometimes i think the price is little bit expensive.

some times it crash on my ios 10.

Recommendations to others considering the product

please add feature for adding stamps company

one month ago some of my employee fake my signed paper, he change the account payment and send it to my customer. my customer blame me to fake the document then i prove it they were wrong!

i prove that the paper that i've already signed is the correct document by visiting the link that SIGNEASY gived for each paper signed.

thank you so much sign easy for the link that you've already create each time i signed the doc. you save me guys!

thank you so much for the developer. :)

What E-Signature solution do you use?

SignEasy review by Jeri M. F.
Jeri M. F.

"Great app to get engagement letters & tax documents signed efficiently by clients"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and that my clients don't have to pay to access and sign the documents that I send to them. I can send directly from the app and also from the website.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that sometimes clients have difficulty receiving the documents and they have to be resent. I also do not like that there are certain things that I cannot do or easily do via the mobile app that I can do on the website. It is also confusing when I tell clients that may also have a SignEasy account to log into the website to import, complete and/or sign a document. The URL is "getsigneasy.com". We spend a lot of time going back and forth just for me to tell them that I understand that they already have an account and that is just the URL. It is not asking them to "get" it again. LOL

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it

We don't need to physically meet with clients to get signatures. We have clients all across the country and having this app makes signing and completion of the necessary documents and forms a lot easier. This is especially important for my older and less tech-savvy clients that do not know how to sign directly on a pdf document using Adobe Reader or Acrobat.

SignEasy review by Kevin S.
Kevin S.

"It's okay, it could be better."

What do you like best?

The ability to sign documents on the go.

What do you dislike?

The inability to save certain signatures attached to certain documents. Also, when moving the signature, it is "snappy", in other words, moving the signature isn't alwasy smooth. It also tells me frequently when saving a document that that it can't save special characters, and there are no special characters in my title; I have to remove a letter or something to get it to save. It would be nice for it to automatically save documents with the same name automatically without having to manually rename each one, like add a date to it or something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good product. There are some other things I wish it had, but it does me well.

I don't have to bring a lot of paperwork with me to the site; everything can be signed on my phone and emailed to me. I do wish I could be able to save documents locally and easily find them, in other words, download the documents ahead of time and pull them up locally because some places do not have adequate data coverage.

SignEasy review by James T.
James T.

"Fantastic for completing soft documents and signing, so easy!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and I can do everything I need to, from each of my devices - Windows 8, Windows 10 Surface Pro, iPad 3, iPhone 6S Plus and Samsung Note 4. The system is as up to date you are, when it comes to uploading documents, so the document(s) can be accessed from any device. Getting others to sign, via SignEasy, is fantastic also, receiving email updates throughout the entire process.

What do you dislike?

I can't really thing of anything I dislike about the SignEasy product. It does exactly what I want it to and it's easy to function. I haven't experienced a software package as easy to use, so it's hard to compare with lesser products as SignEasy comes out on top every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't looked back and keep moving forward... Definitely worth the investment, if you use soft documents, which require editing.

I no longer have to carry documents, they can be completed on the spot and signed on the spot. Prior to using SignEasy, I would complete the documents on site, then I would need to print the documents and return to my clients, or post, to have them signed. I can even send them documents, without leaving my office, for them to sign via SignEasy. It's so simple and makes my processes so much more efficient, saving me time and money.

SignEasy review by Pat F.
Pat F.

"Positive Sign Easy Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and works with all programs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the generated PDFs do not come through in emails sent through the SignEasy program. It makes for blank emails that don't have attachments or attachments that are not processed by Efax programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great if you have an accessible bank of templates to use. Easy and cost efficient. It is less useful if you are trying to something more intricate, fill in moderate amounts of data. The text insertion process is sort of clumsy and once you have set the text you can't change it. That means, in order to fill in a complicated part of a form, like that requires a few sentences, you have to retype it.

There is some higher version than what I use but I have never seen it demonstrated.

Portability and ability to sign clients remotely. With a Square credit card system there is no necessity to meet the client in person which assists in the retaining of out of state clients.

SignEasy review by Karl T.
Karl T.

"My Marriage saver...."

What do you like best?

I drive Tractor-Trailer as an Owner-Operator. I use this app to sign crucial business documents through out the day. Whenever and wherever I am SignEasy supports me as long as I have cellular signal. This app helps me get the job done and allows my wife to take care of our children as we intended in our family plan.

What do you dislike?

At this time I don't have anything negative to say. From day one I have had great success with this app. I have never been mentally stumped. I was able to figure out the app immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found this app in the apple store. I use it all of the time and I gladly pay the fee because i'm 100% mobile. I don't carry a laptop with me and I cannot drive an 18 wheeler into a fax and copy store.

Signing documents when I don't have a fax or printer nearby

SignEasy review by Natalya B.
Natalya B.

"Sign Easy Makes My Life Easier"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Sign Easy is that it is fast, easy and always works! I have never had an instance when this app let me down. It's fast and efficient and it makes my life easier.

What do you dislike?

So far I've found nothing that I don't like about this app. It saves all my signed documents for me and sends me a confirmation email which is helpful for my record keeping. It also allows me to sign documents as well as to record the signature of another person as needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's fast, easy and always available. I recommend it to all other small business owners that I know.

This app allows me to sign contracts and task orders in a fast and efficient way. This allows me to start work for my clients as soon as possible. I really like that I'm able to maintain my signed documents in this manner. This helps with the professionalism and efficiency of my business.

SignEasy review by Neil C.
Neil C.

"The perfect tool for documentation"

What do you like best?

Working abroad makes it sometimes difficult to get important signature required documents sent to you in a timely manner for you to receive, sign and then send back, although this is achievable through a 24hr / 48hr courier, the costs are extortionate, SignEasy takes care of this and within minutes, you can send the documents via e-mail, all signed and dated.

What do you dislike?

That the program does not securely store the signature for when you change / replace devices, although for Security reasons it is understandable, so you have to go through the signature set-up each time you use a new device, it is difficult to provide a legible signature on a telephone by freehand across the touch screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One stop shop for electronic document signing with added text ability (when required), and the date stamp.

Have to sign Risk Assessment paperwork, which can be carried out utilising the SignEasy app

SignEasy review by Nishath K.
Nishath K.

"A great product to simplify documentation"

What do you like best?

I like the ease and convenience of signing documents without the need to print and scan.

Simple integrations with google drive make sure that I can manage all my paperwork easily.

The request signature feature is a nice thoughtful touch

What do you dislike?

The app sometimes hangs for no reason or gets laggy.

I believe the price point is a little too high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your needs are to remove tedious paperwork from your workflows, sign easy is a great tool. it allows simple sign in from mobile and web and does a pretty decent job of getting the document signed. Though there are a few free options out there like adobe fill and sign etc. The ease of sign easy is a big plus.

My only request is that it be a bit cheaper

I use it to get agreements and contract signed at work. i very rarely use this for personal work though

SignEasy review by Shannon A.
Shannon A.

"Quick and Easy"

What do you like best?

I love how convenient it is to sign documents on the go. No matter where I am I can open my email on my ipad, click on the document, open in the Sign Easy App, and within minutes have the document signed and forwarded to my client. Now you can send the document to your client for review and signature, they too can complete within minutes of receipt.

What do you dislike?

I truly can't think of anything I dislike about the current version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tell all my clients the minute we get into a real estate transaction together to please download the Sign Easy App. I demonstrate the ease of use on my ipad, so they see how easy it is. I had to use it on my phone one time. I met the clients at the hotel they were staying in, we met in the dining room, and signed a final document just before they headed out to travel across country. It was a great solution.

Being able to fill out, intial or sign documents on the go, including pulling over in my car, and taking a minute to complete a document and send it off to the waiting party.

SignEasy review by Max T.
Max T.

"Very Convenient and Functional "

What do you like best?

The ability to sign and request signatures from my mobile handset. It's a real time saver and means I can sign documents on the move, and don't need to print, sign and rescan anything.

I bought the app for personal use, but now I use it for anything I need to sign. NDA, property contracts, commission agreements, work orders the list goes on.

It's handy to have all my executed documents stored in the app, email and Drive. I would have to really try to lose anything.

I've used the app for about 6 years. It's got better over time and they have fixed things based on feedback, so there seems to be a good commitment to improve the application even though I bought it a long time ago.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Drive mobile can be a bit cumbersome, but I thing that's a Google app restriction, not SignEasy. The desktop version integration is great.

They have filled all the gaps in other areas over the years, so I cannot say that there's anything I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just trial it.

Big time saver in signing docs. Security with all copies in a central location. Ability to make changes or strike through on docs is handy and unique to this app.

SignEasy review by Sandra P.
Sandra P.

"An exceptional app!!! I've had Sign Easy for several years, it is crucial for my daily living."

What do you like best?

What I like best is that I can be part of Green solutions! I use it to register my son in school, I sign important documents and am able to send to its designation immediately by email. When I first started using it for my work as a Free Lance Interpreter, my supervisors had an issue with it, but now that they've witnessed how efficient it is, they have integrated it as a productive way to conduct everyday business. At this point, I cannot imagine my life without it! I store many of my important documents in Sign Easy and I can access it from any of my devices. I absolutely love it! Sign Easy customer service experience is awesome too! Try it! You'll love it too!!!!!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about it at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! You won't be able to live without it!

I use it for work and my clients are always impressed! I've used it to sign my Home Buyers paperwork, taxes filing, registration for school....everything!

SignEasy review by Grace J P.
Grace J P.

"The name says it all 'Sign Easy' "

What do you like best?

I like that I can use it on my phone or on the computer. I pay for the annual membership that allows me unlimited documents to sign. I can use it to get signatures for other people as well as sign for myself. I can fill in text as needed. I love the free-style option to fill in whatever information I need in cursive. I use Sign Easy all the time. I've used it for over two years. It keeps getting better and easier to use.

What do you dislike?

For documents that require a lot of text filled in, sometimes I still find it easier to print. If I am somewhere where I can't print though, I can get it done with Sign Easy, it just takes some patience to create text boxes for each section.

Contracts to purchase homes. Leases with tenants. Documents for banks. Contracts with vendors.

SignEasy review by Shoebahmed S.
Shoebahmed S.

"A simple, user-friendly & economical eSignature tool"

What do you like best?

I used it for the first time when I had to urgently sign and send an NDA to one of my prospective clients. I was absolutely delighted by the ease of the entire process - right from importing a document to signing it and sending it. I love the fact that I can use my same account on mobile, tablet or desktop. A large part of my day includes being on-the-go and meeting clients, and SignEasy comes in really handy. I can also send a document for signature to other parties - a common thing in my case as my partners are located across different cities.

What do you dislike?

The document organization could be better - maybe through tags or folders. At times I would like to quickly get to a document which I placed under a certain category. Currently, there is no such functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must-have! It will help you get rid of the paperwork that hassles you everyday. I found it to be significantly better in terms of pricing than the other options available. You can try it for free.

I have certainly been able to improve my turnaround time - both internally and externally. A lot of internal approvals, client agreements etc used to pile up on me earlier - with stakeholders waiting. Not the case anymore!

SignEasy review by Michael T. P.
Michael T. P.

"I use Sign Easy almost every day for work and it is an amazing resource"

What do you like best?

The incredibly ease of use, bringing documents into Sign Easy is seamless as is exporting signed docs. I have never had a case where I couldn't easily open the document, sign it, and get it back to the necessary party.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be able to duplicate or save text fields for later use. Sometimes, I have to sign multiple times and having to rebuild text can be difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely sign up and use it for all of your legal needs.

I have to sign documents of all sorts for my startup business, from signature pages for investment docs to sales orders to requisition slips and everything in between. I am on the road at least half the month and Sign Easy makes it no problem to not be in an office environment.

SignEasy review by Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

"Easy access to sign and fill out forms"

What do you like best?

Convenient for me and my clients to sign

What do you dislike?

They jacked up the price on upgrades, I used to have access to ask clients to sign, now after renewal, they still require me to upgrade, I feel so ripped off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I had accesss for having clients to sign, now after I renewed, they still require me to upgrade to get that same function I used to have.

Save paper and time and trouble.

SignEasy review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to sign contracts, quotes and other documents directly from my iPad. This saves me time especially when I am not home. I can just download the document to my iPad, sign it and immediately return it. I have used this product to accept quotes by signing and returning no matter where I am. I sign contracts, quotes, authorizations, virtually any thing that needs signin.

What do you dislike?

Actually, the new version has resolved any complaints I had with previous versi

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would very seriously consider this product for mobile professionals. It's ease of use, sophisticated and recordkeeping makes it essential for me.. I have tried other products with my friends allowing me to try theirs. This is the simplest and most secure I have tested.

The biggest thing that this software resolved was paper management. It also allows me to sign documents no matter where I am. I can return them to the office and keep a ecopy with me.

SignEasy review by Avni R.
Avni R.

"Helps me save a whole lot of time"

What do you like best?

* I can use the same account across my desktop and mobile

* My signature stays synced and saved

* I can save an in-process document as a draft and get back to it later

What do you dislike?

It took me a while to figure out if there is functionality to add custom data fields and how do I got about using them. It need to be easier as I am sure a lot of users would be needing to save and quickly add some frequently used fields on forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super easy to use and cheaper than most of the other options. Must have !

I end up working with a lot of external agency and vendors. Since I am able to send them signed service agreements practically in minutes, the time taken for the deliverables to come in from the vendor side has come down by almost a day.

SignEasy review by Gina L.
Gina L.

"Sign Easy has GREAT customer service"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and integrates with my mail program so I can just open the attachment to sign directly in Sign Easy. It's very straight forward to use. I use it preferentially even when I'm in the office and can print docs to sign them. There's just no point in doing that anymore. Sign Easy let's you make text and check marks on the doc.

What do you dislike?

It was a little hard to figure out how to change my individual account into a business account and add licenses, but their customer service group got back to my online submission in less than 10 min and worked with me to get it all resolved. My colleague had actually purchased the incorrect thing in trying to get a multiple seat business license, but SignEasy refunded him the charge within 20 min of my sending in the trouble ticket.

I can be even more virtual. I never have to print anything to sign it anymore.

SignEasy review by Erez S.
Erez S.

"CFO- i am the one who send everyone to sign"

What do you like best?

the option to sign easily on Mobile

the audit trail

the option to see all pending documents

What do you dislike?

the is no option for saving several signatures. only one ( it is important when you have several company stamps that you want to put with your signature)

when you put a signature it is not convenient to change the size of it at the moment, the button does now work well.

I would also recommend to have the option duplicate signature to all of pages. sometimes we have contracts when we need to sign on all pages in order to authorize and it can save a lot of time and effort.

my CEO is psychically not available much. with this app i can sign him quickly from anywhere.

SignEasy review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Making life so much easier with this great software!"

What do you like best?

The software is so user friendly. With the added feature of requesting that someone else sign the document it's super easy to exchange documents via email through the software. I receive confirmation that the document has been sent for signature and I receive notification once the document has been signed. I love it!!

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to find something I dislike. I have only had one glitch where the party on the other side indicated she clicked on the link to sign the document and she had issues getting to the document. It may have been user error because the same document with link was sent the same day to another party for signature with no error or issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll love it!

This software is very efficient and saves a great deal of time on both ends. I don't have to sign, scan and email and neither does the party I am requesting a signature from. The online e-signature, date stamping, etc. is perfect. The biggest benefit for me is the time saver this software permits.

SignEasy review by Benjamin M.
Benjamin M.

"Makes my business run smooth!"

What do you like best?

I work in the insurance field so I am at clients homes having them fill out paperwork. Sometimes, I have to email it to them for them to sign and this makes it so simple for both parties! It helps the flow of getting them approved because its all done online.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike. The only thing that took me some time to figure out is how to send it to someone to get their signature applied. Now that I figured it out its pretty simple, but in the beginning it took me some time to figure that part out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it to everyone in our field. It has been helpful on a daily basis for me. Anything that works well and makes me more efficient gets an A+ in my opinion.

The problem I had was trying to find a way to streamline getting signatures on documents. For instance, if I submitted a policy and the carrier came back with another form they needed I would have to set up an appointment with the client and go out to their home again to obtain a signature. Now, I can just email it and have them sign and send it back. It's much faster and more efficient.

SignEasy review by Scott M.
Scott M.

"Love my sign eazy"

What do you like best?

I can write my daily report on my computer then take my phone out to the job site and have it signed by the superintendent or project manager. This makes getting reports signed easy then off to my next job. otherwise I have locate Super on jobsite with computer in hand are bring them back to superintendent shack and have them sign my reports.

What do you dislike?

At times when getting documents signed on my computer it's hard to fit the actual signature into the signature box. I found it much easier to have my document signed on my found signature always fits perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Now that I have the knowledge and experience of using sign easy I will continue to use it. My clients are always blow away with the technology when I hand them my phone and ask for their signature and then several minutes later it arrives in their email box signed and ready to print.

Very important to complete my jobs as quickly and succinctly as possible so that I can move on to my next project. Sign easy makes my day move forward rapidly with consuming much of my clients time.

SignEasy review by Meg P.
Meg P.

"Changed how we do business "

What do you like best?

Sign easy is SIMPLE. It's something that not only we can use without ever having an issue but it's also something we're happy to allow our clients the benefit of using as well - never worrying that there will be confusion or questions.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little unorganized - I would love to see folders in the future or even just a better way to organize what's in there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign easy doesn't try and do 10,000 things well - it does a few things fantastic. It's simple to use and gets the jobs done, without having bugs, updates, or issues clogging up the experience. You will not regret using it!

We've been able to cut signing time down to seconds. We don't need staff on hand to sign contracts and we can get contracts out faster than ever.

We recently upgraded so that we could request signatures and are loving how fast and easy this makes things for clients as well as us!

SignEasy review by Chris P.
Chris P.

"SignEasy helps me get my work done quicker."

What do you like best?

To have the ability to sign documents without the hassle of printing, signing and scanning has saved me lots of time with my business, helping me sign and send important documents as soon as they arrive. Also the ability for 3rd parties to sign documents even when they are not there is very convenient.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the coding divides the documents in various pages when converting to .PDF.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Convert the file you need to sign to PDF before sending it to the app.

Due to time zone differences, I have to receive documents in after-work hours, So using this app helps me send the signed documents right away instead of wasting time having to wait the next day.

SignEasy review by Dylan T.
Dylan T.

"This has to be a Top 5 app!!! "

What do you like best?

The way the app works flawlessly with the email client on my iPad. As I am a Private Contractor, it is all about getting necessary paper work in on time. SignEasy makes accepting and agreeing to terms on a contract extremely quickly.

What do you dislike?

This is a perfect an d necessary app for me and there is nothing I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This app is very clean and you aren't inundated with multiple upgrades. If your livelihood stems from paperwork that you'd like to keep in the digital realm, this is the perfect app for you.

Signing contracts and other necessary paperwork needed to start a project is what SignEasy allows me to do. The ease of use is beneficial.

SignEasy review by Cheri C.
Cheri C.

"SignEasy is more than just an online signing tool"

What do you like best?

Using SignEasy is extremely easy to use, has streamlined my client acquisition on-boarding process and fits great with my "paperless" focus.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about SignEasy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider SignEasy not only as a great tool to obtain signatures on documents but also an easy tool to customize a PDF forms as well.

Closing a client used to take multiple on-site visits or faxing of documents to get a signed contract which then delayed the on-boarding process. Using SignEasy has simplified the process and it's done is a fraction of the time. And I love that I can also use SignEasy to customize PDF forms for my client - no need to open a different application!

SignEasy review by Danny W.
Danny W.

"Love signeasy has increased efficiency in our practice. Can be confusing for signers."

What do you like best?

The app is great, I can send reminders and ensure paperwork is completed before we lodge tax returns.

What do you dislike?

When users are signing with their phone quite often they do not know how to scroll through pages as they envisage it to be vertical not horizontal.

Also it is cumbersome to download signed versions of documents as you have to download before you can save as. Should be able to save as from within the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Value for money when compared to similar products. Does the job and is easy to implement.

Printing out tax returns and then signing and then scanning and emailing copies of returns has meant we are able to lodge almost immediately.

SignEasy review by 💻 Noel W.
💻 Noel W.

"Affordable and easy to use"

What do you like best?

We like the ease of use and the mobile app works just as well as the website

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. Will update the review if we come across any issues in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An affordable option to other more expensive choices.

We use this for all document signatures. This way we avoid faxes or needing to print any documents. Everything can be done "soft copy".

SignEasy review by User in Translation and Localization
User in Translation and Localization

"Lifesaver for a new Indepemdent Contractor "

What do you like best?

The ease of how the program works and all the ways I can access on my phone (e.g. From photos at the bottom of the screen). My reduction of paperwork. How I have all my signed forms and time sheets in one location. The ability to email directly from.

What do you dislike?

I had a time (either before or after the last update where it frequently wouldn't save drafts. I started taking screenshots after I got the signature but before I completed the paper. It still occasionally happens now and I do ithe same thing for safety measures... but it tends to be an internet thing.

The fact that it puts in a period automatic after two spaces...., that is annoying when using numbers.

I wish it costs less.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended this program to lots of people.The companies I work for have been impressed with this program.

Eliminates paper waste and keeps it more organized. I no longer need to scan and email handwritten forms from the job site.

"Love Signeasy."

What do you like best?

I love being able to sign documents on the go ( while on an errand or on a walk. etc.) I love that it saves your signature so you don't have to re-do your signature to be applied each time. Another favorite feature is the fact that it lets you send signed documents immediately after signing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike trying to fit the dates and signatures on the small spaces. It would be great if it automatically resized so it fits properly. I also think it would be beneficial to allow us to connect to our gmail or other email apps. Right now I have to use one email and email the document to the other, then save the document and attach to another email. It is more productive then not being able to sign and send a document but could improve by allowing to use other email apps (as opposed to just one.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using sign easy to help you with being productive on the go. This app is great to take advantage on while on the Bart (SF Subway), subway or public transportation.

The business problem I am solving using signeasy is filling out and signing docs immediately verses when I get home or at my office. I am getting more done in my down-time or in-between time with signeasy. Sometimes I am sent emails to review and approve quickly or contracts and this app makes it easier.

SignEasy review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"SignEasy makes business possible anytime, anywhere"

What do you like best?

I absolutely appreciate the flexibility and versatility of SignEasy. With the newest updates to the application, I can facilitate my real estate transactions anywhere, anytime.

What do you dislike?

There are still a few glitches to work out within the application. I notice that my signature appears under the initials function and can't seem to get it to reset correctly. It's slightly inconvenient, and I have to utilize an itial "role" from another signor in order to work around this glitch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try; it's excellent to have in your professional applications arsenal in a pinch!

Most of our real estate e-signature tasking is completed through DocuSign or zipLogix (in-house packaging). However, I find it difficult to utilize these programs as an initiator on the go as it's problematic to upload documents last minute unless you have already queued them up previously. SignEasy truly makes it easy by allowing immediate opening and signing of docs directly from email.

"SignEasy Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to email signed documents almost instantaneously after they've been signed.

What do you dislike?

That I am unable to automatically set my email when I send out the signed documents.

I use my personal iPad for this professional use. I have previously tried and been unsuccessful to have the app automatically send the email from my work email address, and not my personal email address that is affiliated with my iPad. There have been a handful of times that in my attempt to quickly email the document out, I have forgotten to manually add my professional email as the one sending the document, creating confusion with the client and our accounting department who I'm sending the document to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great app that my company and I are very happy with.

It has dramatically cut back on the amount of hard copy paperwork I previously had to use. It is also a great way to aquire a digital copy of signed documents, as before I had to scan each one to accomplish the same thing.

SignEasy review by User

"NO MORE PAPER! And extremely easy - and impresses clients!"

What do you like best?

I got this primarily because I was getting tired of printing out contracts all the time. Being able to fill them out on on my iPad, right in front of the client, let them sign, and then email them their copy is incredibly convenient, safe (no chance of losing the paper contract) and pretty impressive.

What do you dislike?

Ha I guess to scroll through a multi-page contract is ok, it could be Better. How about a form I can define that lets me fill in all the fields I need, click"apply" and have the app auto-fill in the fields for me? That would also help better ensure that I got all the fields I needed to fill in.

When I email the client their copy, PLEASE add the ability to add a contact!

Also, is there a way to move completed but older documents somewhere so they don't show up? I'll need a contract I did last year, but I don't need to see it in the list every time I open the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Affordable, easy to use, paper reduction, legal...that's enough for probably most people.

Doing estate sales, it helps to be able to close the deal quickly. Being able to open my iPad and walk the client through the contract right there really builds confidence with them.

Not having to print/sign two copies, helpful. Being able to email the client their copy right in front of them, incredibly helpful.

SignEasy review by Avraham R.
Avraham R.

"Great Value for Money and Flawless Product"

What do you like best?

It features a simple way to sign documents quickly on your phone. In fact, it is so simple I often send a document to myself in order to sign it using SignEasy since it's the simplest way to do things. It's also nice to have the document archival system when revisions and reviews need to be made.

The coolest new feature is the request signature feature.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing I dislike about this product. there were a few glitches using it with Apple's email integration but they have mostly been ironed out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am aware that there are other companies who are using this service now. I have not considered anything else since I am satisfied with this product and I bought it at a time before they implemented subscriptions.

I think that the factors to consider when considering this product are:

1. Do you want a subscription-based product, which this is, or a one-time purchase product (there are some available)

2. The document is uploaded to a server in order to "flatten" it out into a pdf. Some may not like that from a security standpoint. Others just don't want to wait. There are a few products out there that are beginning to allow this directly from your device.

3. Ease of Use - this program is very easy to use.

Signing documents on the go.

SignEasy review by Kiefer S.
Kiefer S.

"Great app for signers on the go"

What do you like best?

It's great to use this for Timesheets. Straight forward and easy.

What do you dislike?

No way to save a filled out form as template. Since I use this for filling out time sheets, it would be beneficial if I could fill out Timesheets ahead of time for my ongoing work and then make adjustments. Right now, if I want to make a template, I have to fill it out, finish, email it to myself, open the email, open it back to SignEasy and then it'll save as an original.

It makes it easy for me to send in time sheets without having to use a scanner. It was also a tax write off.

SignEasy review by Sandy K.
Sandy K.

"Making signing documents out in the field a breeze!"

What do you like best?

As a Field Service Technician I turn in most of my paperwork electronically. I like that the document becomes a secure PDF that is easily able to be sent electronically. I have used Adobe mobile apps and creating a "flattened" document sometimes doesn't always work, causing me to turn to SignEasy for all my documentation.

What do you dislike?

The quick upload to Dropbox doesn't always work, however they do have a work around that still allows me to upload my documents.

I've been able to digitize all my paperwork and upload to virtual drives for my client documentation and signatures. This is my go to app for doing any kind of digital signing.

SignEasy review by Ty D.
Ty D.

"My preferred document signing tool for years."

What do you like best?

I love the easy archiving, and I like the fact I can easily access it across multiple devices. Unlike most of the bigger competitors like Docusign which prompt for a fake signature (meaning any docs going through there sure don't look like my signature and could be easily faked), SignEasy allows me to have multiple real signatures available, making for much easier things like tax filing with my spouse, who just wants me to take care of docs with the minimum of bother. Simple, secure, dependable.

What do you dislike?

For inbound, it's perfect, and I've used it for 100s of docs for contracts. I haven't tried it for getting outbound signatures, so can't speak to that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super easy archiving of docs before and after signing. Has saved my butt more than once.

Solves all the multiple signatures I need to do for venture capital deals.

SignEasy review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"A handy tool for all your signing needs"

What do you like best?

I love the immediate acces from my mail app to Signeasy, This allows me to sign PDFs for clients and send them to my accountant in one quick go. This app makes me super mobile, so i can do paperwork on the fly, when i have some time in between instead of waiting to be home, to then print the documents, sign them, send them by normal mail and wait for reply. This process is now shrunk the time consuming process to a matter of minutes. I love things that make my life easyer, more practical and faster, Signeasy really is wysiwyg that way ;-)

Next to that, imagine how many trees i'm saving by not printing these documents anymore? also a feature i LOVE !

What do you dislike?

Sometimes i needed to sign a JPG and then the automatic link to sign easy wasn't available and i had to use a few tricks to get the jpg from my phone into the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A little less emails, maybe stock those documents in a dropbox or a google drive designated map.

Shared acces to a certain map so you can co-own and adjust specific documents.

Saving time for the signed documents can be slow still and often fails 1/3 times even i have to start over. It might have something to do with bad 3G connection. Either way; since the document is saved to your app also; maybe that can be solved.

Printing and delivering signed offers or contracts. This saves me such an amazing amount of time, since i can do everything by e-mail. I don't have to run to my client or wait for snail mail to deliver the contract. Often i have the documents the same day and i send them to my accountant in one swift go. The clients gets his/her bill in time, i get payed faster since the contract is in sooner. So it is not only towards me, but my service to my client also gets improved. No More Paper mountains and paper archives!

SignEasy review by Rebecca Q.
Rebecca Q.

"SignEasy is Huge Asset to My Business and Personal Life"

What do you like best?

The SignEasy app helps get agreements signed fast which means getting paid sooner. It is quick, easy to understand and use, and makes business run smoothly. I like being able to fill out data fields and add my stored signature. I've also used it in person with other people and they can easily sign on the spot. I believe it's safe and secure. I even use it on occasion when personal documents must be filled out and signed so this app is useful to me in all aspects of my life. This tool saves time because there is no back and forth signing and making copies of documents plus it saves (and emails me) copies of all the documents.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of features I dislike on the SignEasy app. I have had to fill out documents with many data fields and it is harder to type into the app than it would be on the computer. I would like a way to log in to SignEasy from a computer and fill out all the text fields and then have it sync to the phone app so I could add my signature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe I've been using this tool for around 5 years now. I've had no problems with it and every time I use it I'm happy with the ease and functionality. I recommend taking advantage of their free trial and testing it out.

SignEasy saves me from having to send documents back and forth for signatures. Instead, all parties can sign on the mobile app in person when I need them to sign my contracts. When someone sends me a contract to sign I can do it quickly from the app and email it back. The main benefit I've found is time savings. Faster contract signing means faster pay.

SignEasy review by Kelley T.
Kelley T.

"SignEasy Really is Easy"

What do you like best?

Very much appreciate the ease with which I am able to sign orders and document. I have to sign anywhere between 20-40 documents and orders each week and most of the time while travelling. In the past, the work just piled up when I was away, but now I can take care of it with SignEasy. Great product and well worth it!

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to sign an email which I have to do often for orders, because they want a physical signature. Being able to load or inport emails would be a great feature to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it and you will be absolutely happy!

The ability to sign with ease.

SignEasy review by Ernest B.
Ernest B.

"It has been an absolute pleasure. "

What do you like best?

Being able to sign documents on the fly.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite is all the extra stuff added to the e-mail I receive after signing the document. I do not need to get all the added banners of easy sign, it causes me to have to delete so much before forwarding my attached document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it 100%, I have noticed other programs starting to offer similar functions,however they still cannot beat easy sign.

I've realized it doesn't require a printer or scanner to have signatures. Clients or personnel can get things signed immediately no matter if they are in the field or even traveling abroad.

SignEasy review by Jarralynne A.
Jarralynne A.

"SignEasy is a snap "

What do you like best?

This app lets me fill in PDFs and sign documents on the go.

What do you dislike?

I had to upgrade to continue signing documents. This was a minor inconvenience. However, once I got on a roll it was more convenient to keep using this app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SignNow

Adobe

I am able to sign documents and look more professional and efficient in my work.

SignEasy review by Adam L.
Adam L.

"Great for real estate agents "

What do you like best?

I like being able to sign documents on the go. It's Very convenient with clients and being able to sign contracts at the house right there and then.

What do you dislike?

There is one problem where I can't export a document from email to sign easy. Not sure why this happens.. Have to save it to Dropbox and then export it from there.

I am a real estate agent and this app has saved me so much time with clients and getting offers accepted. I have been able to submit offers quickly beating out others offers because we signed on the spot and submitted the offer.

SignEasy review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Personal and business applications "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it saves the original copy along with the signed copy as a secure pdf which makes it compatible with everything I can use in my personal and work environment. I also like the ability to open any document on my iPhone in the app, speeds up the process considerably.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about the product, very user friendly, the only thing I don't like is that more places aren't using it...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know whether you want it for your iPad or iPhone or plan on buying it twice..,

I have been able to get real signatures digitally for my customers to sign, as opposed to typing your information and and clicking sign, that isn't a true signature. I can also use this a ton when I have to sign a document for my own personal use.

SignEasy review by Forrest R.
Forrest R.

"Sign easy"

What do you like best?

the simplicity of the app and the look.

What do you dislike?

that when dragging the signature around to place it that my finger covers the signature. it would be nice it if was off set a bit to allow you to see the placement better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it and don't look back. its the best signing app i have ever used and i have used most.

this solves the issues with signing documents when im not in the office. i sign a lot of papers during the day and this makes it more convenient and allows me to reply faster and get more done.

SignEasy review by David N.
David N.

"I use it for my small business and couldn't live without it!"

What do you like best?

The ability to bring in documents from Dropbox and then email to the client once signed.

What do you dislike?

The email function sometimes doesn't work. But since it saves a copy I can email that myself. It's an extra step but not that big of a deal. The only real issue with it is that I don't know if they received it or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do contract work where you have to sign and mail, this is as easy as it gets. And since it is native to your iPad or iPhone, it's always right at your fingertips. Sign is what it allows, Easy is what it is.

The signing of contracts was a problem before. now with SignEasy, I do it all on my iPad. Quick and easy and boy does it impress the clients!

SignEasy review by Eugene B.
Eugene B.

"great tool to sign your documents"

What do you like best?

easy to use, ability to sign and countersign documents on the go and have the electronically certified version.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes glitches in uploading original. If you need to fill the form, i.e. enter text - sizing and fonts options and tools are not sufficient and inconvenient.

Might also benefit from a possibility to edit the original document right in the app.

I am using it for signing contracts, agreements and filling up official forma for and from my clients. The big problem before this was a necessity to print, sign, scan etc. Now it is a few minutes no hassle.

SignEasy review by Eduardo B.
Eduardo B.

"Sign Easy. Easy as Pie!"

What do you like best?

The name says it all. The ease of use of this application is great. Very intuitive!

What do you dislike?

The fact that I have to wrie everything again and again gets a little tedious, it would be great to have a copy/paste tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best app for documents, bar none. Very happy with it and never had a problem. This is one of the first apps I ever purchsed since I got my original ipad.

This app is excellent when it comes time to sign legal documents. You do it in a breeze. Especially if you have an ipad pro, like me.

SignEasy review by Administrator in Writing and Editing
Administrator in Writing and Editing

"SignEasy review"

What do you like best?

The ease of getting signatures in person and remotely. I also like how it auto formats the date to the day that you are filling out the document.

What do you dislike?

I've had some problems with it crashing every since I started using it. I've talked with tech-support numerous times so far they are unable to reproduce. Several others in my company have the same problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is much cheaper than others we researched there are some flaws in the app that make it crash but other than that it works good. For some reason when it crashes a lot of times I can lose your work making you have to go back to a computer to retrieve it.

We deliver equipment so it makes it nice to get signatures from people saying they have our equipment

SignEasy review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Very happy with Sign Easy!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can store different names, titles, and initials to make it easy. I also really love how I can email a signed doc directly from my ipad and it always sends me a copy. I have been using this product for about 2 years and since we own many businesses out of state, its keeps us competitive being able to handle paperwork quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I can't complain. I am happy with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! It will save you time and money.

Signing leases and contracts from out of State. Huge gain in time. Also, after you sign you can email it directly to whoever you need. NO need to print, scan, email again and again.

SignEasy review by Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

"Excellence!"

What do you like best?

I no longer have the cost if ink and paper, nor the embarrassment when I forget a form. Everything is right on my phone and easy to retrieve. I love this product and so many of my customers have asked how to get the program themselves, I am always happy to share Sign Easy. Thank you for making my life easier.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes with this program. Everything runs smoothly and as advertised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get this program and make your life easier. It is worth every penny that you choose to pay.

1. Lost or forgotten paperwork is a thing of the past.

2. Billing is done in a more timely fashion due to the ability to immediately submit paperwork.

3. I am seen as more professional and organized by my customers.

SignEasy review by Aadish R.
Aadish R.

"It does what it promises to do !"

What do you like best?

It has a Chrome browser extension which lets me sign documents that I receive in my Gmail inbox as attachments every day. I don't have to open any other application or work between two different application.

What do you dislike?

Not something that I can think of right now! It works perfectly and really well for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best in terms of pricing ! It is cheaper than most of the other players in the market, and offers a great value.

It helps me to achieve a quick turnaround and execution of contracts and agreements exchanged between us and the vendors.

SignEasy review by Lauren T.
Lauren T.

"LOVE this product!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and that I can quickly get documents signed without paper

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it doesn't save the signature of the current person I'm having sign. I guess this opens up for some fraud, but it would be nice if it could save the signature for ten minutes to allow a client to "sign" without having to sign over and over again.

I love that WORD documents open on my iPad with this product. I love that it is allowing me to work towards a paperless office.

SignEasy review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very useful app"

What do you like best?

I like that I can have documents saved and signed on my phone without the hassle of carrying paper documents. It's also automatically emailed to me, so I have a backup saved in my inbox.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that at times the app had issues saving signatures or changes on a document and so I lose time redoing the changes and often the person I obtained the signature from had already left.

I am in independent contractor for interpreting services and I have to fill out documents and obtain signatures for every job that I do that I may send my invoices later on. This app has made carrying around paper and pen a thing of the past. When the app works properly, it makes my life and my job easier.

SignEasy review by Erik W.
Erik W.

"A great app that has allowed me to gets docs signed without hassle!"

What do you like best?

SignEasy has been one of the cooler apps I've used! It saved me the hassle of printing, signing, scanning and then faxing or Emailing. I can just download my doc, sign and send - it's that easy! A great time saver and it's easy to use!

What do you dislike?

I'm not crazy bout the integration with drop box and how it sticks my sign docs in a backup folder. It would be nice to have the ability to choose the location.

I've been able to streamline workflows by removing the extra steps traditionally required when signing documents.

SignEasy review by David L.
David L.

"Necessary Tool for My Business"

What do you like best?

I like that I can send the signatures to be signed remotely.

What do you dislike?

I wish that i could use it directly on an app like invoice2go where i can put the signature directly on the invoice on the places I have designated. Or on other apps where I need a signature. But directly within other apps. Also that I can't share with other employees.

Getting a signature for completing a service visit from company employees so that the customer can see that the work was completed.

SignEasy review by User

"Best document signing service out there! Been with them for years."

What do you like best?

SignEasy is intuitive. They also offer remote signing in thier lower tiered packages (something you won't find elsewhere). I've used SignEasy for about 3 years. Great service, my clients always ask about it for thier business. Very professional, reliable and reasonably priced.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I don't like about SignEasy.

Signing estimates and repair orders. I do on-site auto repair. So I can set an appointment that a client won't be present for and have them sign all the documents remotely!

SignEasy review by Gloria W.
Gloria W.

"Extremely Convenient "

What do you like best?

I can sign documents from anywhere and have it to my client in no time.

What do you dislike?

I cannot change the signature should I accidentally accept it for the document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow signatures to be edited if user accidentally accepts.

I'm a Realtor, so time is of the essence. When a document needs to be intialed or executed in a certain time period, I can meet with the client and have them sign at that time. No printing, faxing or scanning needed. The documents are clean and legible.

SignEasy review by Willem N.
Willem N.

"I love this app! It is makes life super easy"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can remotely sign a document. With every new update Sign Easy has improve the experience to a next level. I enjoy suing this app, I recommend this to all my friends.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything but if the app could remember the second person signature, it would help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SignEasy is a tool/app that makes signing contracts, documents, letters easy remotely and any place in the world. I have used this extensively as I travel the world.

Signing contracts, legal documents remotely, proof-copies

SignEasy review by Consultant in Construction
Consultant in Construction

"SignEasy has helped me become more efficient and professional in my sales career. "

What do you like best?

In my outside sales profession, I used to have to print multiple copies of agreements and have each one signed. If one item was changed on the contract it was back to the office for new copies. Now with SignEasy I can make changes on the fly, sign electronically, and email the contracts. Lots of time saved and no more wasted paper.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that I dislike anything. It does exactly what I need it to do, it's very dependable, and the subscription price is very reasonable. Even the customer support has been very helpful in the few times I needed help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend SignEasy

No more wasted paper. No more wasted time. And it helps improve my professional image.

SignEasy review by Will T.
Will T.

"Straightforward sign anywhere on anything"

What do you like best?

I use signeasy to get documents prepared beforehand so all the user needs to do is sign in person. The user then gets a signed traceable document within minutes, all from my iPad. Fuss free, elegant, secure and quick.

What do you dislike?

It can be fiddly to use on a small screen when adjusting the size of text or moving signatures around the document.

Lots! Paper for a start, no need to print anymore and files away directly into our cloud for easier storage and retrieval.

SignEasy review by Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.

"Doing a bank loan through sign Easy"

What do you like best?

I was able to sign very important and secure bank docs through sign easy. This allowed me to provide required info quickly and

Efficiently! I enjpy being able to send documents to my friends that need to be signed quickly. This allows for quick turn around of documents.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Sign Easy will change something and it won't work ... not lately but usually when there is an upgrade.

Another thing I'd like to have is more ability to fill out forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great program to work on loans, insurance, leases etc!

Solving the problem of scanning documents on the go and the time lapse of mailing them or faxing kn the go.

SignEasy review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Simply Excellent..."

What do you like best?

Firstly the ease of use, cloud connectivity is a must these days or you're really in the stone age, works great with iPad Pro with Apple Pencil and Samsung Note devices which is excellent for those of us who have to go cross platform for our workforce to use and reach customers for on the 2 most popular operating systems for mobile warriors.

What do you dislike?

I wish instead of just having one signature or initials for that matter their could be more options to add more signatures and initials and be able to choose and manage them however we like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As always, try before you buy. This product doesn't really need me to push it, I'm here because I love what this app has done for me, my workload, and my sanity! It's hands down top of its class (or at least in the top 2 or 3 classwise, but not to me) and I've used them all personally but didn't gel and flow very well with the others user interfaces.

Business connectivity and getting the job or deal done on the fly with this powerful app.

It just makes life so much easier and closes the distance gap between getting it done today...right now, as opposed to tomorrow. The app also makes the sender of doc's that have the be signed look pro. A real plus.

SignEasy review by Page H.
Page H.

"Fantastic business app! "

What do you like best?

It saves me time and is the easiest of the document signing apps to use (I've tried several).

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The most convenient businss app I use

I'm a musician. I travel 100,000 miles a year and pay taxes in every state I perform in. I deal with a rthe cord label, managers, biz managers, bandmates etc etc and just have to pick up my iphone or ipad and sign to approve documents or tax forms. Brilliant app.

SignEasy review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Valuable Signing App!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and accessible from different devices. I have used it for permission slips, applications and I like the option for having several people signing a document.

It has been a life saver for when I needed to send an authorization form for someone to pick up my son.

What do you dislike?

The option to send to multiple people to sign is a bit much, but it is very handy - especially if you are a busy mom that is hardly available during what is considered "regular business hours"

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is reliable and easy to use.

I did recommend it to my attorney and I also use it for waiver services.

SignEasy review by Ryan P.
Ryan P.

"Very easy on the go and nobody knows"

What do you like best?

I have never had anyone question if it was a real signature or not. It beats printing a piece of paper just to sign and scan.

What do you dislike?

That the document has to be copied into Sign Easy rather than just being able to be signed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trial - using it is believing it's the right product for you.

Saving paper by not having to print and sign just to scan and email. Saving paper but don't have a quantity

SignEasy review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Required for mobile workers"

What do you like best?

I don't think I would be able to do my work without this app. I use it all the time to sign contracts, fill out forms, etc. It's easy to use, not glitchy, and works really well.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I dislike. The only thing I wish is that I could receive an e-mail with a doc, sign it, and reply to the original email with it. Currently I have to start a new e-mail thread. This is minor, but would be a great enhancement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Everyone who works remotely needs this.

I don't have a printer at home and I work remotely often. I'm able to sign and send docs faster than I would at the office.

SignEasy review by Kara P.
Kara P.

"A great program "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of placing signatures and the quality of the documents when uploaded.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you cannot amend an email address if you enter it incorrectly after it is sent. Also not a fan of having my residents have to download the app to sign.

It would also be nice to assign a field for signing and make it a requirement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your docs are completely accurate before uploading and double check those email addresses!

We have gone digital so having the ability to have residents sign a lease without printing it out and doing so remotely is very important.

SignEasy review by Kristen Ashley M.
Kristen Ashley M.

"My Favorite"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and reliability. The app is my favorite of several I've tried. It also works well across all my devices.

What do you dislike?

Nothing except the fee (but I love that the fee is low).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! I've found it to be the easiest to use, with robust features.

I'm signing and sending my every day documents, and also having my waivers signed and stored for the classes I teach.

SignEasy review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great app for updating documents on the fly!"

What do you like best?

SignEasy integrates directly into IOS to allow immediate opening of documents from an email without navigating into another screen or APP.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing really to dislike about this APP or service. Of course, add on costs to share the document for additional signatures is unfortunate, but that is the business model.

By signing legal documents while away from my desk, annotating others and rapidly turning them around helps make my life easier. The APP can open any document type, and save the primary signature and initials. It allows me to pass my phone to family or colleagues to sign also on the spot and makes returning the document a breeze by iMessage, email or storage.

SignEasy review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Top 5 App"

What do you like best?

Simplicity vs. printer or some tablet computer that for years made this simple task more difficult than it should be. If I have to sign anything I make sure I do it on my phone.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The desktop application would be awesome if it evolved into a document management and signature platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is such a simple app and its really enterprise grade. I sell technology and I think doing one thing very well is important and the name says it all. This app makes signing anything easy. Well done. I have never reviewed an app before but when i get a request for feedback from signeasy I always take the time to share.

I am a business owner and have to sign docs all the time for contracting and approvals. I love how professional it looks to print the date in like a stamp and the ability to email and save as a PDF with an official signature authentication cert just makes it super.

I use it personally as well for docs that need signing around the house.

SignEasy review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Out standing product"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, portability, accuracy, and VERY professional

What do you dislike?

Not much, but sometimes when I get my clients signature on my iPad mini when I complete the document & email to my office I have to back out of the app, in order to fill in the email "To", the "Subject " line & the body. Not a very big deal just one more thing I have to do to "Get it Done".

Recommendations to others considering the product

When I pull out my iPad Mini, with SignEasy up on screen & I heve the client sign the CSO (Customer Service Order, it looks very professional (and 21st. Century), they feel like they made the right decision when my service is complete.

the problems solving are Not having to print out an invoice, having my clients sign the documents, scanning them, then attaching them to my work orders, As for the "Bennies", I get things done unlike my co workers who are taking pics of their invoices & attaching a "jpeg", while I'm attaching a "pdf" file.

SignEasy review by Andy S.
Andy S.

"Made closing deals easy"

What do you like best?

Ability to sign document anywhere I am as long as I have my phone or tablet. I don't need to have a printer, fax, or anything physical to execute important documents.

What do you dislike?

The first iteration had very little features. Subsequent releases fixed that. Making it easy to scale size of the signature and adding of easy use of abbreviations made new versions a lot better.

Removing the need for fax or even having to print any documents. I travel a lot and have documents needing to be executed. This has made it a lot easier. I have been able to avoid going to Kinkos or walking down to the business office in the hotel.

SignEasy review by Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.

"A life changing app"

What do you like best?

I love how intuitive this app is, I tryied with several apps but the process somehow was odd, this app allows me to sign fast and also to track the status of the documents that need to be signed by others.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any flaw, I really like it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitively a must when running a business

I am dissolving and also creating a company in the Us, I live in another country and that makes it really hard specially when you have partners and we all need to sign and track the status of our business, this app makes it so easy

SignEasy review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"AMAZING all around"

What do you like best?

This is so absolutely seamless - the interface is amazing on both the app and web. Drag and drop works perfectly. Customer support is out of this world. It makes my life so much easier.

What do you dislike?

Not much - I had one person mention it was a little difficult to navigate when I sent them a doc to countersign, but most people find it to be extremely easy.

Signing all docs. Countersigning agreements. Storing standard contracts (i.e. NDAs, etc)

SignEasy review by Lashia L.
Lashia L.

"Very easy to use and helpful !!!"

What do you like best?

If you're like me and always on the run , then you definitely need this too! I love the functionality and it's so easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing . I enjoy this app!!! It moves quickly ...it would be awesome if the system could remember some of your info and automatically populate the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lee up the good work !

Music , networking , business relations , invites , contracts , ageeements

SignEasy review by Japheth T.
Japheth T.

"This is my go-to method for signing documents."

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of signing and filling in documents, and saving them to a cloud storage service.

What do you dislike?

The UI can feel a little clunky at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a solid app for signing documents, however I've not tried the features based around soliciting signatures from others.

I work from home, and signing documents and sending them back and forth is so much easier to do electronically. Both with my employer and clients.

SignEasy review by Laurence A.
Laurence A.

"Fantastic Tool for Basic Signature Needs"

What do you like best?

As a busy executive often traveling, when I have legal, banking or other docs I need to sign quickly, this solution is fantastic and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Have no dislikes. The product performs perfectly for my intended use case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For very basic esignature needs this product works great.

Quick and easy signature from my iPhone. Can turn around documents sent to me for signature in only minutes.

SignEasy review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Changed my business life style !! Amazing !!"

What do you like best?

I Love that I no longer need to print documents in order to sign them.

I used to have to print out the document , hand sign it , scan it , and then email it to my business correspondents.

With Sign Easy - I sign right there in less than 30 seconds I have my signed documnent already emailed out.

How did I live with out this before ?

What do you dislike?

Sometimes transferring a documnent to sign easy

Some texts are cut out .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must try it !!

You won't regret it !

Time savings !!

Efficiency at work

Getting things done - documents signed and distributed in minutes !

SignEasy review by Pallas D.
Pallas D.

"simple, efficient, user friendly"

What do you like best?

We love the simple ease of use and the seemingly intuitive design as well as the capability to send in various formats.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything we dislike at the moment.

efficiency! as a nonprofit organization, we need to conserve resources. With SignEasy, we save on printing (paper & ink) costs as well as time costs related to time to print out, sign and scan compared to just signing and sending.

SignEasy review by Mike H.
Mike H.

"Easy tool to e-sign documents"

What do you like best?

The software has a appealing visual design and is easy to navigate for even clients who are not particularly computer savvy

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of. Due to the character limit on this field I am continuing to type

I often times deal with clients remotely, clients who are not available to come into my office to sign a document in person. This has allowed me to deal with these clients more quickly and easily. It has also allowed me to retain better copies of documents then if I had scanned and emailed them or send them via fax

SignEasy review by Joshua B.
Joshua B.

"Review "

What do you like best?

I'm grateful for how easy the signing process is now.

What do you dislike?

No complaints here so keep up the good work

Avoiding buying a printer

SignEasy review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"Very good. Very easy."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Ability to import and sign any document on the go is incredibly convenient. Syncing between devices like iPhone and iPad is an extra added touch.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Only that the ability to edit a document that's already been signed by me if I made a mistake so I don't have to fill in all field again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fastest and easiest way to import documents on the go. Worth every penny of the nominal fee every year.

On the go signing and editing of orders anywhere. No need for PDF importing software anymore. Save the file, import it, and sign it.

SignEasy review by Emily E.
Emily E.

"User-friendly and convenient"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to import any document and legally sign/initial/date. I have used this app in all aspects of my life.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the inability to save multiple signatures (example with/without credentials).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This app is awesome for medical personnel who need to sign and send multiple documents.

I appreciate the ability to have multiple signatures obtained through a mobile platform. This saves time and travel.

SignEasy review by Timothy O.
Timothy O.

"Really Super Product!"

What do you like best?

This is the easiest way to sign documents on your iPhone (and via the web) by far. And I have used them all.

I have used SignEasy for Consulting work, signing leases and generally tons of esigning documents while traveling or on the run.

Seriously, just use this product - it's the best.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like. Super product. Use it.

Signing documents while on the move.

SignEasy review by Jamie P.
Jamie P.

" The only app I use for signing "

What do you like best?

SignEasy integrates with other apps, and it's really easy to use it from anywhere on my phone. The convenience makes it hands down my favorite app for signing documents.

What do you dislike?

There honestly isn't anything I dislike about SignEasy. He does everything I need it to.

Again, it's very convenient to sign apps from my phone or iPad and I don't have to hassle with printing things out to sign them.

SignEasy review by Thomas H.
Thomas H.

"Great App"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use. Eliminates paper and keeps everything organized right at your finger tips. I always have my contracts with me on my phone.

What do you dislike?

The price is a little high for my liking since it needs to be renewed every year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you'll continue using it.

Being able to get my clients to sign contracts without having to meet in person.

SignEasy review by Anton S.
Anton S.

"Excellent, simple to use"

What do you like best?

The flexibility to change things in a document. It is easy to change words or add a date in the software.

What do you dislike?

You have to use the touchscreen of your smartphone to create a signature. My cellphone does not allow a pen or pencil, only my finger. Meaning I had to attempt, I guess, 100 times before I got something that I can use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perhaps the option to scan a 'good' signature instead of signing on your smartphone.

NO printing, signing and scanning anymore. Saves me tons of time looking for a printer and scanner.

SignEasy review by Mia P.
Mia P.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

it's mobile, so I can sign documents from anywhere. everything is tracked and I get copies of the signed document.

What do you dislike?

Sizing my signature to fit the document can be a little awkward sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it.

Contracts, warrants, bills of sale. Everything needs a signature and with Sign easy I'm not tied to my desk, or running around trying to find a post office....

SignEasy review by Ryan F.
Ryan F.

"Outstanding App"

What do you like best?

SignEasy replaces the need for a printer and expensive replacement printer cartridges.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit pricey. I would like to be able to share among multiple users (maybe 1-3 users) at this price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the integration with Gmail/Inbox smoother and less buggy.

The ability to quickly sign and send documents all from my phone has saved hours of time over the last year.

SignEasy review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Perfect solution for e-signatures"

What do you like best?

I have been a satisfied user of SignEasy since it was first launched, and it has literally saved me countless hours of wasted time dealing with contracts. Clean, simple and quick.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to save several different versions of my signature. Currently it only stores one -

Not having to print and sign contracts, and then scan and email is an enormous time saver. It can easily be done from anywhere. There are other e-signature solutions on the market, but they typically are for large enterprise customers and have more complexity than required. This does the job just fine.

SignEasy review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Extremely happy with this product"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use and saves time printing documents out, signing them, scanning and re emailing them back!

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful to allow myself and others as and when required to sign any document at any stage rather than authenticating their signatures at the start.

Also you might want to think about having a "save to drafts" button so if your half way through a document and get called away you can pick up where you left off upon your return rather than have to start over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it and get it now!

No more printing and re scanning

SignEasy review by Helene B.
Helene B.

"Simple and efficient "

What do you like best?

Sign easy is a very effiscient tool to communicate documents internationally ; cutting down lengthy processing time. We have moved abroad for professional reasons and I found that many administrative changes are extremely difficult to process from abroad.

We talk about globalisation but financial transactions and administrative exchanges are impossible to process on the international scale due to unproper tools and processes. Sign Easy is exactly the model of effisciency that companies and administrations should be modeled upon.

Sign easy has been an amazing tool.

What do you dislike?

The lack of flow when navigating the different documents and options

Financial transactions

Notarial documents

SignEasy review by Robert C.
Robert C.

"We are sattisfied with Signeasy !! "

What do you like best?

Support Team because they always know what i need and they are very responsive

What do you dislike?

Working Schedule as i am from Georgia,Tbilisi :) i get messages at night

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product for companies who need multiple signatures for accepting a document or policy, well our processing got easier with it , i like it a lot and the thing i like the most if i get some new features i tell to support who implements them in couple of weeks

Printing Scaanning Signing and printing again now we saved papaer and time :)

SignEasy review by User in Financial Services

"request signature option"

What do you like best?

that I don't need to have clients print anything out ignored to sign a document.

What do you dislike?

for the request signature option....

I need to be able to designate the areas that need to be signed. Then when the signer receives the request signature link, there signature is automatically placed in the sections I designated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

designate customer signature areas and the signatures placed in designated areas once signed.

once upload no edits can be made before signing. I would like to be able to make edits to document (inside sign easy) with out having to upload a new document. (I'm not taking about signing edits) but if I want to add verbiage to text to the original I should be able to .