SignEasy

SignEasy

SignEasy is a SaaS-based mobile-first solution to electronically sign and fill documents from smartphones, tablets and web. People across industries such as real estate, legal, accounting, sales, insurance, human resources, logistics and healthcare from over 150 countries use SignEasy to reduce business turnaround times, close deals faster, cut costs and delight customers by eliminating the cycle of printing, scanning and faxing of paperwork.

Work for SignEasy?

Learning about SignEasy?

SignEasy Reviews

Ask SignEasy a Question
Showing 327 SignEasy reviews
SignEasy review by <span>Dan G.</span>
Dan G.

"SignEasy - a great alternative to more expensive electronic document signing products/services"

What do you like best?

SignEasy has affordable, fixed-cost options which allow for an unlimited number of documents to be signed by an unlimited number of signers. This is critical if you have many documents to sign on a weekly basis and don't want to shell out hundreds or thousands of dollars on a pay-per-document product/service. The interface is very friendly and easy to use. Signers use their finger on a tablet (or possibly phone) screen to record their signature. It's easy to search and sort documents by title and drop text/dates/signatures onto any location of the documents themselves. Also, it was a snap to set this up. When I contacted the Vendor because I realized I had purchased the wrong product, they resolved my issue and refunded my erroneous purchase quickly.

What do you dislike?

I am sure that there are features in other products/services that are lacking in SignEasy, but we haven't noticed any glaring omissions. When you drag a text/date/signature to your preferred location in the document, you need to remember to tap in the "white space", or it moves the object back to where you started. This is a bit of an annoying quirk that will hopefully be modified in a future release. The app does tend to hang every once in a while on our IPad, but closing and restarting the app fixes it every time and it doesn't lose what you were working on. We have noticed that it seems to be happening less frequently lately, so perhaps this was corrected in a recent app update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is probably not for everyone, because specific requirements differ greatly. However, if you need to have many documents signed in-person by many different people, it's a great solution. Because it's relatively affordable, the risk to trying it is relatively low.

We used to print a waiver for each client to be signed by hand. We have reduced our paper purchase cost, paper storage, and paper waste by switching to SignEasy. It's also 1000 times easier and faster to find and produce signed waivers when necessary. Our clients also are impressed by our commitment to "green" solutions and tech-savvy ways of doing business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SignEasy
SignEasy review by <span>kharismawan s.</span>
kharismawan s.

"as CEO of a factory this SIGNEASY help me so much when i have to sign a legal docs."

What do you like best?

i like this apps because it has the verification link for the document i have signed.

this apps also have a certified paper to prove that paper signed electronicly is accepted for the law.

helpful when i mobile to sign documents

the verification link.

i like this app can send an email after i signed the documents

i like there is a backup for the document that i have already signed.

What do you dislike?

i dont like the loading time when i sign the paper

i dont like when i have to do some multiple job i have to sign it one by one.

i dont like theres no feature for company stamps so i have to drag my own image to complete my signed paper.

sometimes i think the price is little bit expensive.

some times it crash on my ios 10.

Recommendations to others considering the product

please add feature for adding stamps company

one month ago some of my employee fake my signed paper, he change the account payment and send it to my customer. my customer blame me to fake the document then i prove it they were wrong!

i prove that the paper that i've already signed is the correct document by visiting the link that SIGNEASY gived for each paper signed.

thank you so much sign easy for the link that you've already create each time i signed the doc. you save me guys!

thank you so much for the developer. :)

What E-Signature solution do you use?

SignEasy review by <span>Jeri M. F.</span>
Jeri M. F.

"Great app to get engagement letters & tax documents signed efficiently by clients"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and that my clients don't have to pay to access and sign the documents that I send to them. I can send directly from the app and also from the website.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that sometimes clients have difficulty receiving the documents and they have to be resent. I also do not like that there are certain things that I cannot do or easily do via the mobile app that I can do on the website. It is also confusing when I tell clients that may also have a SignEasy account to log into the website to import, complete and/or sign a document. The URL is "getsigneasy.com". We spend a lot of time going back and forth just for me to tell them that I understand that they already have an account and that is just the URL. It is not asking them to "get" it again. LOL

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it

We don't need to physically meet with clients to get signatures. We have clients all across the country and having this app makes signing and completion of the necessary documents and forms a lot easier. This is especially important for my older and less tech-savvy clients that do not know how to sign directly on a pdf document using Adobe Reader or Acrobat.

SignEasy review by <span>Kevin S.</span>
Kevin S.

"It's okay, it could be better."

What do you like best?

The ability to sign documents on the go.

What do you dislike?

The inability to save certain signatures attached to certain documents. Also, when moving the signature, it is "snappy", in other words, moving the signature isn't alwasy smooth. It also tells me frequently when saving a document that that it can't save special characters, and there are no special characters in my title; I have to remove a letter or something to get it to save. It would be nice for it to automatically save documents with the same name automatically without having to manually rename each one, like add a date to it or something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good product. There are some other things I wish it had, but it does me well.

I don't have to bring a lot of paperwork with me to the site; everything can be signed on my phone and emailed to me. I do wish I could be able to save documents locally and easily find them, in other words, download the documents ahead of time and pull them up locally because some places do not have adequate data coverage.

SignEasy review by <span>James T.</span>
James T.

"Fantastic for completing soft documents and signing, so easy!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and I can do everything I need to, from each of my devices - Windows 8, Windows 10 Surface Pro, iPad 3, iPhone 6S Plus and Samsung Note 4. The system is as up to date you are, when it comes to uploading documents, so the document(s) can be accessed from any device. Getting others to sign, via SignEasy, is fantastic also, receiving email updates throughout the entire process.

What do you dislike?

I can't really thing of anything I dislike about the SignEasy product. It does exactly what I want it to and it's easy to function. I haven't experienced a software package as easy to use, so it's hard to compare with lesser products as SignEasy comes out on top every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't looked back and keep moving forward... Definitely worth the investment, if you use soft documents, which require editing.

I no longer have to carry documents, they can be completed on the spot and signed on the spot. Prior to using SignEasy, I would complete the documents on site, then I would need to print the documents and return to my clients, or post, to have them signed. I can even send them documents, without leaving my office, for them to sign via SignEasy. It's so simple and makes my processes so much more efficient, saving me time and money.

SignEasy review by <span>Pat F.</span>
Pat F.

"Positive Sign Easy Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and works with all programs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the generated PDFs do not come through in emails sent through the SignEasy program. It makes for blank emails that don't have attachments or attachments that are not processed by Efax programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great if you have an accessible bank of templates to use. Easy and cost efficient. It is less useful if you are trying to something more intricate, fill in moderate amounts of data. The text insertion process is sort of clumsy and once you have set the text you can't change it. That means, in order to fill in a complicated part of a form, like that requires a few sentences, you have to retype it.

There is some higher version than what I use but I have never seen it demonstrated.

Portability and ability to sign clients remotely. With a Square credit card system there is no necessity to meet the client in person which assists in the retaining of out of state clients.

Learn more about SignEasy

SignEasy Videos

Learning about SignEasy?

* We monitor all SignEasy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.