SigningHub

SigningHub is an award winning trusted e-signature solution providing legally compliant, independently-verifiable, long-term electronic signatures. Available as an on premise product or cloud service, SigningHub can be easily integrated with different applications to optimize businesses delivery, contracts review and signing

Work for SigningHub?

Showing 24 SigningHub reviews
SigningHub review by Consultant
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Signing Hub User Experience

What do you like best?

You can easily sign the document without scanning it. It is quite secure to trust with your signature. I can carry all soft copies of my document and print it through my wireless printer whenever required. It works as all in one briefcase for me.I can copy my signatures and save it, which can later be posted/printed to any document I need. I can change the color and thickness of the pen as well.

What do you dislike?

There should be more options for capturing signature from it. I found a bit difficult from my smart phone to sign from my hand. I may need a stylus or pencil sometimes to come up with a good signed copy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is highly recommended product, it comes with a mobile app. It helps in removing clutter from your office and one can carry a soft copy of all the documents you need. Since it is highly secure , you can worry free have a backup of all your personal documents, home lease and office documents at one place.

While dealing with all the clients, I need not to go to printer at all. I carry my office in my smart phone or tablet.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SigningHub
SigningHub review by <span>Robin B.</span>
Robin B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Good, but a bit of a learning curve.

What do you like best?

What I liked best was that I could have what the program called "multiple workflows." For instance, when I was bringing on three contractors and using the same agreement for each of them, everyone got their own copy and I was notified when each person signed. I also liked that I had a lot of different options as far as what I could add using the program (digital signature, text fields, dates, and more). When compared to similar products, the price was extremely reasonable. SigningHub reps were always quick to answer questions when I needed help.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit of a learning curve. Programs like this should really just be upload your document, set your fields, and send it on. Yet, here you have to upload your documents, add the recipients, switch the workflow (and then it makes you add the recipients again), update all of the areas that you need signed, initialed, or dated. Compared to similar products I've used with other clients, SigningHub is a bit clunky as far as the UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you really take the time to look through the signing options. Make sure that you understand how the different workflow options work.

It solved the problem for me that I had with having an easy and secure way to have independent contractors sign their agreement, NDA, and other documents. I realized that it also stored my original PDFs which was nice.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

SigningHub review by <span>Danny Y.</span>
Danny Y.

Great signing solution!

What do you like best?

Platform-Independent, it doesn't matter if I am using mac, Linux or even iOS or Android, none of these is a problem for Signing Hub as all it need is just internet + browser and you are good to go (well for iOS app is needed but still it is really convenient) .

Best of all, it is just as good as traditional signature/hand-written signature! Granted this would depend on digital law of the country but as we are moving toward digital age, it is just a matter of time.

What do you dislike?

It can be a hassle on setting up and preparing an account when Public Digital Certificate is being use for setup an account however it is just a one time work and in order to ensure my digital signature is as good as my traditional hand-written signature, it is better to ensure the setup is right and after that, it is just logging in, review or prepare document then sign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your work environment involve a lot of paperwork where signature is involve and especially signatory is not around most o the time.

It is way easier to keep track and also achieve document in digital form as it does not take up a lot of space and disaster-recovery can be set up.

1) Having document/form sign on time or urgent document/form needed signature immediately. (Especially when superior travels a lot)

2) Gradually introducing paperless environment (Changes does not happen overnight but Signing Hub has slowly turn our office environment into paperless environment, one step at a time)

3) Prevent forge signature

4) Able to impose additional security onto document/form when needed. (e.g. prevent printing, or duplicate copy or etc.)

5) Forms are available in one system, there are many form in what I do and Signing Hub has made it much easier for me as form can be upload as template and all I have to do is fill in the details

SigningHub review by <span>Abdul Haseeb B.</span>
Abdul Haseeb B.

sophisticated and easy to use application for digital signing

What do you like best?

The cloud concept of signing-hub provides a more robust n easy way to manage the digital signing needs of any company.While working on signinghub,ii always found it quite handy n a useful tool.The best thing i like is the document signing workflow which make it easy to understand how n what others are signing and they have understood the agreement

What do you dislike?

in earlier version, the user interface n look n feel wasn't catchy enough but as i reviews latest version its quite better now.i would further recommend to improve the colour scheme n design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Signinghub is a must-have tool if you have permanent customer and dealing with them on ongoing basis providing them services on regular basis.On the other hand, the company like real-estate,law firm and more like this kind of work nature should adopt digital signature approach for document n deal signing.

digital signing of deals n agreements with my client using WORD document or PDF document.

SigningHub review by <span>Akif I.</span>
Akif I.

Collaborative, digital, fast and legally secure signing

What do you like best?

SigningHub is advanced in features and simple yet strong in usage. It has a balance which others miss. When it comes to signing and document templates, workflow and collaboration- Ease in use and light weight user interface allows doing this in seconds. It seems working with client centric highly supportive team when we interact for any thing. I highly recommend SigningHub positively

What do you dislike?

I expect signing Hub being bundled with famous open source formats and platforms like open office etc. Plugins should be made available to install with these products.

Signing scheduling assistant will help to plan the future signatures.Calendar integration should be available to schedule a sign with template

Digital signatures, legally covered, paperless workflows, cost effective, time effective and ease of handling the document with archiving solutions. parallel signings, comments and form filling as well

SigningHub review by <span>Eugene L.</span>
Eugene L.

Great product that completes Worry-Free Signing processes

What do you like best?

SigningHub makes signing a breeze, the ability to automatically create a signing process to route signature to the correct user without intervention enables the user to quickly and easily get documents signed

Knowledge of how the product incorporates security from the ground up ensures that users that are security conscious get both usability and more importantly security.

What do you dislike?

Branding and Marketing maybe lacking compared to US based products. I would recommend this to people who knows the value of security.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Security aware enterprise who are concerned about privacy.

Modern signing requires more then a PKI certificate, SigningHub enables workflow management for signing processes to ensure a quick and secure way to sign.

Learning about SigningHub?

* We monitor all SigningHub reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.