SignNow

SignNow

SignNow makes it easy to make, manage, and enforce agreements on any device.

Work for SignNow?

Learning about SignNow?

SignNow Reviews

Ask SignNow a Question
Showing 409 SignNow reviews
SignNow review by Gary X.
Gary X.

"SignNow has wonderful features with reasonable cost"

What do you like best?

SignNow is an easy-to-use system with plenty nice features at very reasonable cost. It allows you to create multiple teams (each team can have a team admin). It can be easily integrated with NetSuite. Its template creation and maintenance is simply and user friendly. We implemented this system, starting from accounting department, and expanded to other departments within 3 months. Got timely support whenever we have questions.

What do you dislike?

At this point, we don't see anything that we dislike. I was told that it might be not as powerful as DOcuSign, but it has everything that we need. No complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test the system to see if you like it or not. I am not saying it is good for everyone but it should meet the requirements of most companies.

We use it to collect vendors' banking info, tax info, customers' credit application. We also use it for internal communication from HR to Legal to QC. The benefits: paperless, much smooth process, and cost effective.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SignNow
SignNow review by Scott W.
Scott W.

"Lower Price Than Competition, but Unreliable"

What do you like best?

We looked at several products before choosing SignNow and did so mostly based on price. They had the features we were looking for and were much cheaper than DocuSign, Adobe, and other e-signature applications we looked at. The workflow/routing functionality is really beneficial, especially if you don't have another solution at your organization that can manage workflows.

What do you dislike?

SignNow is not nearly as polished as other products. We've been using it for a little over a year and thought some of the bugs might get worked out, but it performs identically today as it did a year ago. Most of the things are fairly minor, but they add up quick. For example, the tab stops are erratic and cause some headache for those filling out forms. Also the documentation is poor, in my opinion.

The biggest cause for concern though is the reliability and support of the product. The authentication portal is unavailable several times a week and this has been going on for weeks. When this happens, existing forms can still be filled out, but no new forms can be created or modified and form owners can not check on the status of forms. SignNow has phone and email support, but I've called the support line several times and am always instructed to leave a message and it is never returned. Also, emailing their support typically does not yield a response. I've emailed in about 20 times over the past year for different things and have received a response for five of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unfortunately this product is too unreliable to use. We would not purchase again, even though the price is attractive.

We were trying to find a solution to handle electronic signatures, but really found the platform most beneficial for workflow management.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

SignNow review by Haley S.
Haley S.

"only option for us, but very buggy"

What do you like best?

We needed a software that would allow for self-population. The purpose of Sign Now in our company is to create an online application for our staffing company. Because each page has the same information on it (Name, social, signature, date, etc) we didnt' want our employees to have to fill out the same info every single time. Sign Now accommodates that. When I label the field as "name" and then later make another field and label that one as "name," all my employee has to do is click the box and it automatically carries what was in the first "name" field over to the second. It makes it easy to fill out our 15page application in less than 20 minutes, especially as most of our employees can't touch type.

It took me 3 months of reviewing software to find Sign Now, and it was the only thing that allowed for both the self population, and for me to upload my 15-page PDF, and have it sent directly to my email afterwards.

What do you dislike?

It is very glitchy. For instance, like I said above, our app is 15 pages (plus 2 intro pages, and 10 pages at the end for a company policies).

Any time I put a new box on the page and the change the size or move it to the right spot, it jumps me back up to the top of the first page, and I have to scroll all the way back down to where I was. Every. Single. Time. No exceptions. This gets really old really fast when there are 50 fields on a page that are all different sizes.

The other thing that irritates me is the customer support. I called them once while we were having issues logging in, and just finding the phone number was hard. When I did call, I had to leave a message, and to this day I haven't gotten a phone call back. I also sent an email. about a month later I received a reply. Luckily we figured out our issue.

Lastly, it doesn't work well on mobile (at least for us) and the formatting of the form comes back super wonky. This is a problem as most of our potential employees have phones, but not laptops.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best used for shorter documents, or documents with limited fields.

Allowing our employees to fill out the application quickly and easily has actually helped us hire more people. Because of the demographic we work with, there were many times when perfectly good employees chose not to fill out the application because they were unable to read, write, or didn't have the patience for it. We have hired more employees since doing the application, and, since we're a staffing company, we've made more.

SignNow review by Diana A.
Diana A.

"Good value and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Compared to other electronic signature platforms, SignNow is very easy to use and is at a price point that a variety of different type of organizations can take advantage of it.

What do you dislike?

You need to warn people ahead of time that a link is being sent to them or they may think it is spam and won't click the link that takes them to the document that needs to be signed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like other e-signing services, there are different pricing levels but the basic $5/month option if great for basic signing needs at a price that can't be beat. Also, no specialization needs to take place - just upload a PDF and insert where people need to add info (sign, date, initial, etc.), which is great for contracts.

We need to have a lot of paperwork signed from a variety of people, and sending them by postal mail takes a long time not only just because of the postal mail process (send it to them and have them send the fully executed document back) but also because it is easy to be put in a pile on someone's desk and forgotten about. With SignNow, people can quickly sign the document and you can easily send reminders if they have not yet signed the document.

SignNow review by Ryan D.
Ryan D.

"Fantastic eSignature Technology "

What do you like best?

We evaluated a number of eSignature platforms and all had their strengths and weaknesses, but found SignNow to be the best value for the price. Once integrated into Salesforce, it's a fairly straightforward, seamless user experience to generate quotes using SignNow's technology. SignNow's SaaS platform also makes it easy to set up templates once, and quickly reuse over and over again.

What do you dislike?

The Salesforce integration is a bit tricky, and in our case, required a Salesforce developer to help properly integrate. Though once setup, it's worked perfectly without any additional maintenance.

For years we had customers signing documents that required them to print, sign, scan and return. We realized this was a cumbersome process for our customers and wanted a more efficient way that was both customer-friendly and helped shorten our sales cycles. We often found that approvers were away on travel and out of the office away from a printer/scanner, which delayed approvals/signatures. With SignNow customers can easily review, complete the required fields electronically, and submit back to us anywhere, anytime, and on any device. There have been a number of instances where SignNow has helped secured month-end transactions, when it wouldn't have been possible without it.

SignNow review by Nick P.
Nick P.

"Great Cloud Solution"

What do you like best?

It's easy to teach to any faculty/staff. After introducing them to the web application, they can easily put the forms they need into SignNow and add fields.

What do you dislike?

Some features feel missing. I find that the more I use it the more I discover things that I wish I could do, but can't. I've only found one bug, which support was able to respond to and provide a work around for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to digitize paper forms and easily send them out to get signatures. After using it for a while, I started to discover lacking features that would be nice, such as more control over the email notification frequency and the ability to do more complex conditional routing.

Our university needed a platform to collect digital signatures from online students and students at regional learning centers. SignNow is saving a ton of time by expediting that process. We're also eliminating paper waste, and streamlining the internal processes needed to complete certain forms in the process of digitizing them.

SignNow review by Brett F.
Brett F.

"Terrible Product Support"

What do you like best?

Nothing. This is a decent product with terrible support. I liked when this product worked and I could use it, but it hasn't been working properly recently.

What do you dislike?

I have been trying to contact support for 24-hours because none of my documents are sending for signatures. Every time I try to contact their support I get stuck in an endless loop through their backend system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SignNow has extremely extremely poor support.

I am currently solving no problems with SignNow. It has been down for more than 24-hours and I cannot get in contact with their customer support. I am having massive issues with none of my clients receiving documents to sign to proceed with projects. When this service works it is good, when it doesn't there is no way to get in touch with support to work through the issue.

SignNow review by Poria A.
Poria A.

"SignNow - the easiest to use and most affordable e-sig platform "

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about SignNow is how easy it is to use both over the web and on mobile. The user-interface is so intuitive that you can pick it up and start using it right away without training. I also like the many right-click options on a document because i've at some point needed to use them all.

What do you dislike?

For my needs it does everything I need it to do. The sales team was also very helpful in the decision-making process when I was evaluating this against a competing product at my last company. They took as many calls and demo as we needed to with the Sales Operations team to make sure we had a good fit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've found that there's no dropoff in functionality from any other e-sig platform i've used and it's much more affordable and even easier to use.

I needed a cloud-based way to e-sign documents that was easy to use, accessible from web and mobile, full of features to meet the needs of any document sig request, and affordable. I've used SignNow for everything from tax returns to comp plans to home loan documents, and it's never let me down.

SignNow review by Agency
Agency

"If you use Android, do not bother"

What do you like best?

I hear good things from Apple users about this app.

What do you dislike?

This app is quite literally useless for anyone with an Android tablet. The information filled out does not save, and there is no way to get actual assistance from anyone within SignNow. I had to get our corporate offices on this, and even when we finally got "help," no one was able to fix the problem and he absolutely refused to call me after an entire week of begging. He just stopped replying to my emails after realizing he just couldn't help and that this app is basically useless after I spent countless hours setting up 30+ documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you aren't an Apple user, go elsewhere. Even if you are an Apple user, try a program with actual support.

We are constantly hiring people and this generates a lot of paperwork. I'm shopping for a competitor currently.

SignNow review by Aaron J.
Aaron J.

"Great Team and products"

What do you like best?

The api pricing is good compared to the competition. They allow the sender to edit the document prior to sending which is a huge benefit. They do have many options. I can only assume that by being part of PDFFiller will create incredible synergies.

What do you dislike?

Initially we had some issues with setup but determined much of it were issues on our end. Team is great to work with, and product has many features, and can be used as a great integration or stand alone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you compare pricing and features, the value of this product is unmatched.

Electronic signature and editing on the fly is great. Our transaction management platform uses SignNow for our esign and some editing capabilities and we love the workflow.

SignNow review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"SignNow seals the deal"

What do you like best?

The ability to map fields from an existing generic template to new agreement

What do you dislike?

Exporting the agreement data is a bit clunky. Larger data fields have formatting issues, i.e. a space inserted every so often, presumably at the end of every line on screen. The signing process on tablet and mobile has not been well received by recipients. Desktop is best. A data entry is stored for every attempted signing which has to be filtered out (and there are often a lot of them). You have no way of tracking who attempted to sign the agreement so you have no means of following up or handling objections from the non-completed signers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SignNow is ideal for quick deployment of online agreement signing with the ability to share signing links or directly invite signers straight out of the platform. If you need to capture a large amount of data from signers - fields with multiple lines currently present formatting issues but this is not insurmountable.

Quick and efficient way of signing up partners on a simple to use platform

SignNow review by User

"Simple, intuitive, and a real time-saver!"

What do you like best?

SignNow saves my company time be allowing documents to be signed quickly rom any location on a mobile device or web browser. In addition, preparing documents for signatures is simple and it has nice workflow and audit trail features to help us track the status of documents out for signature.

What do you dislike?

When text or date boxes are inserted with pre-populated values, the text can be difficult to see (from the mobile client, anyway) and is sometimes not in the location it was intended (ie. date shows up higher than intended and needs to be adjusted manually).

We use it to sign many documents for the business but it is most helpful with time sensitive documents, such as purchase orders & SOWs, which helps us close business faster with our customers. It is also great when you need many people to sign a document or when you need multiple signatures on a single document. SignNow makes it much easier to manage that process.

SignNow review by Tim M.
Tim M.

"Tim Martin Owner Martin Properties"

What do you like best?

As an active real estate investor and developer, I am constantly on the move traveling from project to project and in out of meetings all day long. I received multiple purchase and sale contracts, escrow documents, public utility agreements, easement agreements, etc. There is no end to the number of documents I receive weekly. I used to use Docsusign, but thanks to SignNow, I can execute all of these documents online with 100% compliance and security built-in. SignNow can initiate templates on my mobile devices, it works in offline and limited wi-fi mode (great for airplanes), and I can get them back to the necessary parties in an efficient and expeditious manner. I’ve never been able to operate more efficiently now that I have SignNow over the prior solution.

Thank you Sign Now for making my life so easy.

Tim Martin

Martin Properties

What do you dislike?

I have found anything I dislike about this product yet.

I am able to do almost all my work on the fly with very little reason to ever go to the office.

SignNow review by Barb B.
Barb B.

"Review of SignNow"

What do you like best?

SignNow is very user friendly. It's a great alternative to emailing a PDF to a client who then has to print it, sign it, and then scan back in to email it back. It makes our new client process much quicker and easier. It's easy to add an additional signer as well. I like the templates option for sending out standard documents.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a setting so I didn't have to keep changing the "customize signer email" portion every time. It will automatically send from an email address and we change it every time to be send from our office name instead. I feel it looks more professional that way and there's no confusion as to who it's coming from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SignNow is user friendly, affordable, and makes getting client signatures so much easier than email, print, sign, scan, email.

We use to send our fee agreements via email and the client could fill in all their information through the fillable form except the the signature, so they would print, sign, scan, and email. Now it's all done electronically.

SignNow review by Allie N.
Allie N.

"Fantastic small biz tool"

What do you like best?

I love SignNow because it allows me to not only write, upload, and edit my own contracts, but it allows me to present myself as a serious candidate to clients. As a freelancer, I have to often fight to maintain the client's idea that I'm a professional. With a tool like SignNow that makes our agreement official and is easy for the client to use, I earn their trust before we begin the project. I can send a contract over quickly and easily and it saves me a ton of time, which means I can start my project sooner and get paid sooner.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that could make SignNow better is if I could unite my invoicing tools with SignNow. I have my clients sign the contract, then I send them an invoice for a deposit. I wish that as soon as the contract was signed and sent back to me, the invoice could be automatically sent to the client.

I used to have my clients sign a Google Doc. While it was still a binding contract, having SignNow makes it so much easier and more official to get a contract signed. Plus I can have all my signed contracts available in one place and I don't have to search my drive if I need to pull up a specific contract. As a freelancer or independent contractor, adding legitimacy and saving time is extremely important to me.

SignNow review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"Best way to digitally sign your documents"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily sign documents in just a few minutes with ease.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about SignNow at this moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend others to consider using SignNow because it has helped me with my business make things a lot more easier with less hassle and stress. I now can digitally sign my documents that I have to send to businesses and customers. I can get this done within a few minutes and be able to have more time to get more things completed. Before I had to print out the document, physically sign it by hand, scan it back into the computer, and convert it to a PDF in order to send to someone. But at last no longer do I have to do all that work which would consume more of my time if I still had to work that old way. I really highly recommend this to anyone looking for a better way to get documents signed faster and with ease. I would have to rate this 10/10 because SignNow is a huge lifesaver.

I am solving the ability to Digitally Sign documents such as NDA's and application forms. It is saving me tons of time and money because I do not have to print out the document then sign it by hand and then scan it back into the computer and convert it to PDF document to send.

SignNow review by John C.
John C.

"Comprehensive Enterprise Features = Real Value"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the overall value of the Enterprise product. We have been with Adobe Sign since it was EchoSign. During this time frame, there has been continual improvement. However, they became greedy with the number of acceptable transactions. We evaluated SignNow for about 30 days and determined that they had the right features and price.

What do you dislike?

Signer Experience is not as customizable as we would like. Default language and advanced features cannot be amended per company or user. Field assignment is not as polished as Adobe Sign but fully functional. Company customization options are also not as broad. The advantages greatly outweigh the limitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate the Enterprise offering.

We use SignNow to unify our signature experience across multiple insurance companies. They provide a consistent experience for our customers that is flexible for our unique teams. We can integrate with multiple platforms with secure signing experiences that include digital certificates, audit trails, and payment solutions. We were able to incorporate settings that allowed for secure delivery of the signed documents and built-in optional two-factor authentication.

SignNow review by Brian K.
Brian K.

"SignNow Review"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of it all. You can easily upload a document and setup all the fields you need for signing, text info, date, etc. We've created several templates of documents people use all the time. It just saves them time overall. You can easily track your documents through the signing process and it is even easy to change something should a signer not be available. Team leaders can monitor documents as well. Makes it easy for managers to monitor staff documents.

What do you dislike?

The management console could use improvement. If you typo a name or email address you have to disable the current account and create a new one. Password resets would be helpful as well. Right now, people have to go through the password reset on the site. Now I would still like to have that, but having the ability to reset a password on the admin site would be helpful.

Speed of signing. We used to have to chase people down to sign documents. You can quickly and see if all parties have signed the document(s). It is also helpful to send documents to an email address instead of a person's home address. We have to deal with some people who are out of town. Instead of snail mail or hoping the person has a scanner on their end, they can follow the prompts to sign the document.

SignNow review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"A Simple Solution"

What do you like best?

The easy flow of the program - we just recently implemented SignNow and are please with how quickly we were able to understand it. SignNow is extremely user friendly and includes all of the essential features we need and none of the confusing features we don't.

What do you dislike?

The only functionality I would like to add is 1) the ability to tab through a document when signing rather than having to click into each field, and 2) the ability to utilize data validation columns to validate US states AND Canadian provinces. We do business in both areas so this would be quite helpful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program if you are looking for minimal functionality and user-friendliness.

SignNow is an asset to any business because it not only allows both the sender and signer to complete documents on the go, but it is also a great tool to keep those documents organized and readily available for future review.

SignNow review by Scott P.
Scott P.

"Great tool for us so far!"

What do you like best?

Working with SignNow support and sales teams has been very effortless. They are very flexible and allowed us to test out the software for a while before we deployed. The licensing is very attractive, too. For a fraction of what we'd pay for competitors products, we currently get everything we need.

What do you dislike?

Integration support from other areas like Salesforce, Conga and CPQ is not out of the box from those vendors yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple tool for initial setup. Will still need to evaluate integration capability for our other Salesforce, COnga and Steelbrick setups

We are allowing our sales reps to get contracts signed with customers very quickly and it hasn't required extra training for our sales reps or any for our customers

SignNow review by Maddi H.
Maddi H.

"Easy Signature Requests"

What do you like best?

It's very straightforward to use. Once a document is uploaded, you can drag and drop fields exactly where you need them. The program also has plenty of Zapier integrations, so you can use it with many programs. We have documents automatically uploading from Google Drive, making requesting signatures a one-step process. Plus, the price is right at about half the cost of competitors.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything yet. It does exactly what it say it will. We haven't really tried any features besides requesting customer signatures, so I can't speak to any of the extra features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple signature request software, no need to bother with more expensive products with more bells and whistles. This one gets the job done.

We wanted to request signatures on PDFs instead of asking our customers to mail us signed copies. We're able to get signatures fast with little hassle to the customer, and they can't miss any signature spots.

SignNow review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"SignNow for contributor agreements"

What do you like best?

My small publishing company doesn't have a lot of extra money to spend on applications so SignNow was a cheap and easy option for our purposes. We use it to obtain signatures on contributor agreements for our freelance writers/photographers and for some HR documents internally.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints so far! Everyone who uses it in our company has had a good experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a small company with straightforward needs, this is the best option. I did a lot of research before choosing SignNow.

Before SignNow we had no formal, uniform way to obtain signatures from contributors. We have four publications that are all separate, but under the same parent company so it's a good way for us to maintain a uniform way of collecting signatures while also being able to personalize them for each magazine.

SignNow review by David F.
David F.

"Beyond Helpful!"

What do you like best?

SignNow has been an absolute game changer for our business. Our sales team loves how easy it is to get contracts into their clients hands, and more importantly, how quickly they get them back! The whole process is simplified, and expedited.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the only thing I dislike is that a few my members of my more technologically challenged team members are reluctant to try it.

Our sales team and traffic departments, who regularly interface with clients, now have much more time to spend servicing their needs, and trying to find new business, as opposed to collecting signed contracts.

SignNow review by Kyla Rose S.
Kyla Rose S.

"Easy to use, better than the rest"

What do you like best?

I love how simple it is to use, that I can just upload my proposals, contracts and documents, and get people to sign them quickly and easily. Most of the competing software is heavily template based, but all my contracts and proposals are different enough that templating isn't so useful to me. My favourite feature is how professional it looks when I send it to clients.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have the feature of sending a message with the contract or proposal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, affordable, and very professional looking.

I never have to worry about whether a client has signed the proposal properly. and all my contracts are stored in one place. I

SignNow review by Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.

"I love Sign Now!"

What do you like best?

It makes adding my initials or signature to documents SO EASY. If you have to approve invoices or add your signature to documents often, this is the perfect service. All you have to do is open the document within SignNow and you can add your pre-saved initials, signature, date, etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a cheaper desktop version or an option to use your mobile credentials online. I have the app on my phone but I'm not able to use SignNow on my laptop or desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend SignNow!

It has made the invoice approval process faster, which has helped to ensure that our clients are getting paid in a timely manner.

SignNow review by Anshul J.
Anshul J.

"Excellent So far"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. After using it for a couple of months we are impressed with Signnow. It perfectly satisfies our requirements. Looking forward to integrate the same with Salesforce (our current CRM system).

What do you dislike?

Lack of Document editing features on the fly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple tool, easy to implement and use.

There are quite a lot of tools out there in the market, being a CRM consultant we have come across a lot of signature capturing tools and have integrated them with Salesforce. This for its price and ease of use stands out as the best.

All our Legal Documents are not being done using SignNow. We have also started using the same for our Hiring process and have added more licenses for it.

SignNow review by Josh J.
Josh J.

"Our SignNow Experience"

What do you like best?

It was very simple to use, realistically. Because there were no advanced integrations or anything like that to consider, it was just a very easy eSignature platform to integrate into office workflow.

What do you dislike?

The support left very much to be desired. We weren't a big fan of them at all, especially given the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider very carefully if your users are okay to manage with little support. The support was honestly the worst part about the entire experience. The software is functional, but very simple. There aren't a lot of complex actions you can take with the software.

We needed to move to a more modern eSignature platform. It served that purpose and little else.

SignNow review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"SAVVY & SIMPLE"

What do you like best?

Great for non-savvy computer users too. Ease of use from start to finish. From starting the uploading to the loading the information required is terrific.

What do you dislike?

Easier to use on Apple products. For the person on the receiving end, wish there was a bigger button for them to push or clearer way for them to see how to set up their signature. They often call to see how to do this. Our end users are often not computer savvy. They are often trying to sign from their cell phones. More room to type a message to the customer, if possible, increase the # of characters available. Would like a feature to resend the same document, if there is a feature already, it is not easily recognizable. Right now I have to reload and set up again to resend to same customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Such an important part of our daily business. One of the best business investments we have ever made.

We are binding business faster in our insurance agency because we can get the signatures faster. Saves us time and money, time to not have to prepare hard copies to mail & money in copies & postage.Just saves time!!!

SignNow review by Derk H.
Derk H.

"Horrible Service if you ever need Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

If you don't need customer service, then the actual product is ok.

What do you dislike?

Horrible customer service. I have had an issue with Sign-now for over 2 weeks. My credit card has been charged three times, yet when I log into my account is says "cancelled". I need to add another signer to my account but can't as it says "closed". Their "support team" has been working on the issue for over a week but still nothing despite numerous emails!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not ever need support then you should be okay. I have rarely ever needed support but I have now for the past several weeks. They either ignore me or pass me off to others in their "support team" but do not resolve the issue. These company needs to look at overall support tickets and find out why they are not being resolved!

I have an extremely important document that needs to be sent to a customer from a different email that I have been trying to add. However I am not able to add my other email because the system won't let me despite being told that it should.

SignNow review by Kirk L.
Kirk L.

"Finally a solution and a price point for small business."

What do you like best?

Obviously... the price. We'd looked at lots of competing products, but couldn't justify the price. Still our clients were asking for electronic document signing. We had to find something, and SignNow is great. The product is easy to use, both on our end, and for our clients.

What do you dislike?

There are a few workflow issues that could use some attention, but nothing major. I would love a connector to HubSpot and QuickBooks and Highrise so that customer information could be shared.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Simple to implement. Customers appreciate it. We literally sent out our first contract within 20 minutes of signup, and we got the contract back about 30 minutes after that. Seriously, less than an hour from signup to having our first contract in hand. That's efficient.

The time we wait for contracts to be returned from clients has been cut dramatically. It used to take days. Now, it's often just a few minutes. Our clients can complete a contract with a few mouse clicks. No more printing, scanning or faxing, or handling a hard copy.

SignNow review by Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.

"Easy and Simple to Use"

What do you like best?

SignNow is very user friendly and easy to share with others. It is able to organize and allow for easy management of very important documents.

What do you dislike?

Do not have any think negative to say about this product at this time. I think it is very convenient and easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using SignNow because virtualization and the cloud is the future,

As a girl scout leader, I had an issue with parents being able to keep up with the paperwork for permission slips, waivers and applications. SignNow provided a simple and affordable solution to manage all of the documentation and paperwork in a secure and well organized manner. I have realized this is very easy for multiple people to access secure documents and to be able to print out copies of documents when needed. This is much better than only one person having a document and having to have the responsibility of keeping track of it.

SignNow review by Mindaugas R.
Mindaugas R.

"Positive"

What do you like best?

you allways have it with you. on your mobile phone or on an ipad. before we used paper reports and they would not look re presentable after a while of keeping them in our vans.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the completed documents get stuck in the application

Recommendations to others considering the product

a less confusing way to make templates

the documents are always at your hand and easily archived. also solved a few gdpr issues we were having

SignNow review by Casey K.
Casey K.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

The ability to keep accurate records of the testing materials we send out for state testing. It has allowed us to track down missing items several times based on who signed to receive the items.

What do you dislike?

When loading documents, it sometimes takes a long while to upload, even with a fast connection.

We use it to track state testing materials. As said before, it has helped us track down lost materials.

SignNow review by Vicky L.
Vicky L.

"Does everything you need it to. "

What do you like best?

I really like that it makes it's easy for a client review papers, documents, and contracts. Easy to upload and fill out. You can customize the boxes and areas. You can CC yourself to receive a copy. You can cancel and delete the document if needed.

What do you dislike?

I have had many clients say the on an Iphone it's requiring you to download the app and makes it hard to view the documents without it. Also I would like an option that allows the CC person to receive notification once the contract has been signed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. You won't be disappointed.

Getting customer serviced quickly since contracts are returning faster. Smaller waiting period for all our clients.

SignNow review by Joe "JC" C.
Joe "JC" C.

"Outstanding app for business and personal use!"

What do you like best?

I began using this app several years ago (when it was SignNow) for free after experimenting with many other signature apps. This one provided the best user experience. For my business, I need signatures fast and in an easily accessible format. CudaSign does the job well. I upgraded my account once I began using it frequently. It still does great!

What do you dislike?

Since changing from SignNow, the app does take longer to save documents. It's only a small annoyance.

UPDATE 4/16: I have an employee who has encountered some issues using the Android mobile app. Seems to have some limitations on that platform but works great with iOS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great app for requesting and submitting signed documents! Highly recommended.

I wanted a way to legally track how my clients redeemed personal training sessions. This app provides a way for my trainers to sign clients out, and I can view the documents remotely at any time. I love it.

SignNow review by Sandra J.
Sandra J.

"Sign Now is very user friendly"

What do you like best?

It is quick and very efficient it is easy to sign on and easy to add signatures I like you can assign the people who sign the document in a certain order

What do you dislike?

At this time I have nothing that I dislike

It just is a secure way to make sure the President's signature is not copied. It allows all parties involved to sign in one secure location and it lets me know once fully executed. It is efficient

SignNow review by Ryan L.
Ryan L.

"Great, Easy to Use Product!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and ease of uploading a document, adding a couple of signature fields and firing off to our prospects and clients. Has increased deal velocity.

What do you dislike?

I may be missing something, but I don't see how I can add/edit signatures/text, etc. after adding the first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to increase deal velocity!

Deal Velocity: my making signing contracts/proposals/NDA's simpler, our deal velocity has increased.

SignNow review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Easy and Convienent"

What do you like best?

I really like that it has a search bar for things I'm looking for quickly. I also like the UI. It's very easy to self navigate and use. Doesn't take much to understand how to load a document.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that even though you may CC yourself you may not always receive a copy of the document if the client signs it. It's a hit or miss type of feature. Also IOS users have to download the app in order to sign the document instead of being able to pull it up on their web browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely one of the easier ones that I got to use. You won't be disappointed.

It makes record keeping a lot easier. It enables us to service the client a lot faster and helps the client see first hand what they are receiving before signing up for the actual service.

SignNow review by John Allen D.
John Allen D.

"Most frequently used software we use"

What do you like best?

SignNow integrates flawlessly with my PC and iPhone. It has been incredibly easy to use. The developers did a great job thinking about the end user and functionality.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I had was it was difficult contacting customer support. That has changed and I have a dedicated rep now to assist if we have a question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test drive the software and you will be sold before your trial is up.

We use the software every day throughout the day sending out nondisclosure agreements for signature. In addition, we send out contracts for signature. There us no more efficient or easier way to do this.

SignNow review by User

"I like this thing. I am satisfied"

What do you like best?

I was surprised that it is completely compatible with all my devices and has great performance. Signow is handy tool for me for instant signatures but a bit complicated to use it first time.

What do you dislike?

Customer support responds very slowly and works very strange. They don't respond for few days and then fixed the error that was. However, it seems to me now they are fixing this problem because the support service began to react faster than before

Quick way to get documents signed. It saves time and in some measure costs. No need to use paper letters and send contracts via mail through all the country.

SignNow review by James R.
James R.

"CudaSign - Great product, Great Support, Great Company"

What do you like best?

CudaSign is easy to use, and has all of the essential features required. Cudasign is intuitive, with a an easy website layout, that flows well. Support is excellent, the price is excellent, and working with Barracuda and their partners (Suggest - Comware) is excellent.

What do you dislike?

While it does have the essential features, it is lacking some of what might be considered more premium features. A couple features I would like to see are a central archive for users within the same team, and a audit trail that includes to whom the document was emailed too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try, you wont regret it. The cost of ownership is low and Barracuda's support is outstanding. Although I stated that it is lacking some features, it has everything needed and more. You simply can't go wrong with cudasign.

We started off with a single need, after using it for awhile it has become more and more integrated into our daily systems. We now utilize it across a host of different forms.

"Saved our lives!"

What do you like best?

Love that it is so user friendly, fast, and accommodating. Efficient. Usable even while boss and other co-workers are out of the office for vacation, business meetings, etc.

What do you dislike?

Love all of it. Probably the learning stage of figuring out how to create forms and templates. Once you figure it out, however, it is lovely!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome product! Appreciate the availability!!

Real estate transactions when signer are in different locations. Love the feature of having one person sign and then the form goes to the next signer in line. Works great for vacation requests....boss signs first, then HR director next.

SignNow review by Nicholas Joseph B.
Nicholas Joseph B.

"Great Value"

What do you like best?

SignNow is much more affordable than other more popular brands, and has a a less crowded interface.

What do you dislike?

There are a few functions that need some more thought, such as remembering names of previous signers. Entering long text in a template is also unusable in its current format. Best use is to uploaded a completed PDF, not try to edit one on the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out.

We have a property management company, and don't have a lot of things to sign. SignNow is much more affordable for our usage.

SignNow review by Sarah K.
Sarah K.

"It's been a very easy transition to going paperless for my business!"

What do you like best?

I really really love using SignNow! I love being able to use the app on an iPad with clients - going over the contract and then having them sign it with their finger. I also love being able to log in on my computer and iPad and access the contracts from anywhere!

What do you dislike?

I get a little confused with emailing the contract to clients. Once the document has been signed by all parties, I wish it would automatically send the final signed copy to all of the signers. Maybe it does, but I haven't figured it out. I thought it did, and then my clients say they haven't received it

Going paperless! I have the information from contracts at my fingertips, and it's been so convenient!

SignNow review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great for Preparing and Requesting"

What do you like best?

When looking for an electronic signature service, I needed two things: both the ability to create my own documents to add my signatures (think things like W9 forms) and the ability to send out documents to other users to request their signatures (think things like offer letters). SignNow allows me to do both, at a cheaper rate than other providers. It stores my name and information on file, so it's as simple as a few clicks and the document is complete.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, this product is great for both internal and external use.

SignNow allows us to quickly get forms completed and sent back to internal and external parties while eliminating the need to print and scan.

SignNow review by Andrea D.
Andrea D.

"Good Price, customer service non existent!"

What do you like best?

The pricing of this product is very interesting, if you don't ever have a problem it has the best pricing structure among all it's competitors.

The web has all the functionality you need to submit all the document you need over email and the app has a great "Kiosk" mode that allow you to have forms signed easily and quickly if you are at an event.

What do you dislike?

There is no function for the "in-person" signing. Even though the guide talks about "in-person" signing I was not able to get the app to work that way, everytime i open a document it puts my sign as default!

I emailed the customer service to ask how does it work and the answer has been

"Thanks for using CudaSign! It looks like you’re trying to learn how to use it. Unfortunately it appears that your account doesn’t have email support included (if you believe this is an error please reply to this email).

We do have a great resource that you can check, however. https://university.cudasign.com has many tutorials, FAQs and videos.

If you can’t find what you’re looking for, there is a search function you can use."

Obviously I looked everywhere in the documentation, which in my opinion is everything but good, without luck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know how to use and that it does what you need, you will not get any help from the customer service unless you pay 9 times more. (the basic is $1 per month while to receive an answer to your emails you need to pay $9 per user/per month)

Having document signed by my client

SignNow review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is easy to use and to upload documents. You can also customize the emails attached to the document being signed and send copies to individuals outside of the signing group. Overall its easy of use is above average and the price is affordable.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have any dislikes at all. Im pleased with the program. I think that non-users have to sign up to use the service so if thats true some people may think that is a hassle.

We like to minimize paper so it helps with that and for non-local signers.

SignNow review by Annie S.
Annie S.

"Awesome app & so easy to use!"

What do you like best?

SignNow makes it incredibly simple and efficient to upload and share documents requiring signatures. It takes seconds to upload, add areas for signatures/dates etc and send off. It is The email notifications and final pdf with all signatures are both super helpful. Love this tool!

What do you dislike?

No dislikes - I am enjoying everything about this app. It has taken the stress out of sending and receiving documents requiring signatures.

Before SignNow, getting signatures on documents required passing them back and forth via email (making them easy to lose and hard to follow up on). Now - there's an easy place to send and locate docs and resend the invitation to signatures you are waiting on.

SignNow review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"It's been a seamless process each time we are in a rush"

What do you like best?

We like the ease of customizing fields and the ability to efficiently leverage templates.

What do you dislike?

Some of the UI is a bit clunky at times. It's still workable but it could use a little fine-tuning.

It has expedited our ability to receive new agreements back quickly. It has certainly saved my old school colleagues time from fiddling with paper as they have loved to. It has also made our company look up to speed with the times. If you are still getting paper contracts you are a bit out of the loop.

SignNow review by Mike F.
Mike F.

"Great Product, Great Service"

What do you like best?

This a very user friendly platform that can be accessed from any web browser or android, apple phones. Its nice that it can be used on your mobile device. Its easy to view on a mobile device, its has very easy to use a zoom in feature.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much I dislike, its very simple to use. That you don't have the option to hold a video conference at the same time everyone is signing, so that you can take the time to present the contract to your customers. Some type of live presentation add-on will be a great feature. I don't like that the feature does not load properly when on 3G service on your mobile device. If you can add a button, that the person signing can just tap and the system will automatically fill in the initials and all the initials and the signatures in all the required signatures field. This will be very helpful a when your out in the field trying to get a contract signed, having this feature will help you speed up the process, instead of having to click on each initials / signatures field.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The option to hold a video conference at the same time everyone is signing, so that you can take the time to present the contract to your customers. Some type of live presentation add-on will be a great feature.

That I can save time and money by bring a buyer and a seller and all parties involved in a transaction to sign, and a document, and at the same time everyone will receive an executed copy.

SignNow review by Jeremiah T.
Jeremiah T.

"The most affordable and versatile way to sign and create forms."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to sign eDocuments. No more printing out, signing and re-scanning, nor the need to open an image editing program. Just open it in CudaSign, insert signature, date and off it goes.

I haven't gotten into the full features yet, but I certainly plan to put them to use.

What do you dislike?

It's counter intuitive to open a template, sign it and have it saved as a separate file. There should be a way to lock templates and only edit them when specifically saving the file in an "Update Template" sort of way. Otherwise when working within a template, it should always save as a separate document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using CudaSign, I suggest exploring features that you don't THINK you will actually use. Familiarize yourself and you may find unexpected gems that help with how you actually will be using it.

Play with signatures until you get a good one and try out the calligraphy style / chisel head pen; it looks more realistic in my opinion, perhaps you'll agree.

Make lots of templates and familiarize yourself with how to edit templates and how to fill out a template and have it save as a separate document. This is the biggest issue I have with CudaSign- I often open a template and thing I am saving it as a separate document, when in fact I am altering my template. This ruins the template! It's very counter intuitive and I hope a new method of clearly delineating between the two is implemented. Until you have it figured out, try to make some copies of the templates you create so you have backups just in case.

It is super fast to sign documents while on the go. I've had last minute contracts sent to me which must be returned immediately. In the past, this has cost me, literally. Now it's not even an issue.

SignNow review by Daniel T.
Daniel T.

"Great customizable workflows"

What do you like best?

The customizable workflows through document groups etc

What do you dislike?

Can't attach things before sending out

Can't have an "either/or" signing order

Can't format text in a text field

Speed and ease of customer returning signed contacts, increased visibility with the api, managing all moving parts of our internal process.

SignNow review by Administrator

"very dependable. I have used SignNow from locations all around the world. It's never failed me."

What do you like best?

Storage capacity and ability to use folders. Also the feature to add other signers.

What do you dislike?

Once I add my signature I have to close the app and reopen it to see the signed document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth it. Even if you are not a business person or business owner. Everyone should have it.

I travel for business and have a lot of documents incoming and outgoing during my trips. It helps me to stay connected and not worry that completion of critical correspondence and paperwork is not delayed while I'm away.

SignNow review by Seth W.
Seth W.

"CudaSign Saves the Day"

What do you like best?

After spending weeks searching for a quality cost effective Document Signing Solution, CudaSign saved the day. They are the only company offering a fully featured Online Document Signing solution at prices small business can afford. Though others exist in this price range, their feature set leaves something to be desired. They either offer limited functionality, or look like they were built back in the 90's. CudaSign's interface is easy to use and has greatly simplified our contract and document signing. Customers are happy they can access their signed documents immediately, and out account managers love the ability to archive and store existing documents. All-in-all an amazing tool.

What do you dislike?

The only feature I wish was available to the basic account is the ability to copy a direct link to sign the document. With the package we are on you have to rely on their email system to get the message out. We had one instance where the email went to the users junk box. Other than that, the system and features are spectacular.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let me know if you can find another solution with as many features for these costs.

Our company operates on a yearly contract cycle. Each year we update and renew each contract with all of our customers. CudaSign allows us to upload a template and then easily email it to each individual customer for contract execution. It also allows us to collect multiple signatures from multiple people within the organization. This tool has helped our account representatives better understand where in the on-boarding process a customer is. Finally it is helped is go green. Most contracts average 20+ pages. CudaSign eliminates all the wasted printing and mailing of each contract.

"Very easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can send binding contracts and documents that must be signed by a client with the convenience of never having to leave the comfort of your own area.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when you CC a person and the client signs the contract the person CC'd doesn't always receive notification that the client has signed the document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend it to any one have to deal with contracts and legal documents.

Saving money on travel and making it easier for clients to review contracts without the hassle of having to go to a location.

SignNow review by Sarah D.
Sarah D.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

Cudasign is very affordable and easy to use. It's extremely easy for my clients to understand. They never have any problems accessing or signing documents. I never have to walk people through how to use Cudasign or set up special accounts. It is a very smooth process.

What do you dislike?

When I wanted to change the credit card that was associated with my subscription, I wasn't able to do that without canceling the subscription and then re-subscribing with a new credit card. I find this strange. I had some outstanding documents waiting for clients to sign and I wasn't sure what the impact would be of canceling the subscription in the middle of that. It was a minor inconvenience.

I use Cudasign for my accounting firm. I perform services for many clients remotely, so Cudasign allows me to send them documents for e-signature.

I also use Cudasign for e-signing certain documents that the IRS allows e-signatures on. The IRS has specific requirements for what kind of e-signature software is allowed, and Cudasign meets these requirements.

SignNow review by Trevor M.
Trevor M.

"Great product! Highly Recommend it!"

What do you like best?

It's ease of use for people who are not tech oriented. I'm responsible for managing tech for our small company and most of the group don't embrace change or technology but cudasign has streamlined operations and has been easy for people to understand and use. We mostly use them for templated documents but I use them all the time for having people sign or fill out documents because it's so easy. The interface is intuitive and user friendly and the price is right. I would recommend it to anyone.

What do you dislike?

There's not really anything I don't like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a low price you get intuitive design and a great UX.

In a day where we deal with clients all over the country and don't meet many face to face it's nice to have a solution to get forms signed in a way that's trackable, instant, efficient, and keeps the quality of the doccument unlike faxing. It also solves the problem for clients that don't have scanners or fax machines available to them which allows us to offer convenient solutions to our clients. Love it!

SignNow review by Mae A.
Mae A.

"Good way to obtain signatures"

What do you like best?

Easy to use for our clients. Much better than scanning back and forth or faxing. Lots of people don't have access to fax machines or scanners.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. It's easy and fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product. And there's no notation that it's a facsimile signature, which is nice. It's easy to use for us and for our clients, which is essential. Many of our clients don't have access to fax machines or scanners. This product allow them to use their cell phones to sign.

Some of our clients don't have scanners, which created problems getting documents back from them. This makes it easier, even for client with scanners, as they can sign on the go from their phones.

SignNow review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"From Snail to Rocket"

What do you like best?

The speed at which the management team can now raise and approve purchase orders. Our old process was so paper orientated and required the accounts department to wonder the building gather approval signatures. With Cudasign we can now request a PO and have it signed in a matter of minutes by everyone. This has caused a knock on effect of having most of our banking documentation sent for signature using Cudasign.

What do you dislike?

If there was one thing we could complain about it would be that you can't save a document for signature later. To save time a lot of repetitive documents are grouped together for signatures but if one of these documents requires further investigation, the entire group has to wait. Not really a bad thing but might be a hopeful change in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow for multiple documents to be sent at the same time in one upload but only send on the documents that are signed leaving the unsigned documents to be further investigated.

Speed, time and spanning the physical distance between our head office and our admin office. We are no longer waiting for the post to take all our documents or for a director to come from head office to sign. This in turn allows for money saving as well.

SignNow review by Kurt N.
Kurt N.

"Excellent full product for only $24/year!"

What do you like best?

The best thing I liked about CudaSign and what drew me to it was price of it. It was only $24 and it was the best deal. I liked how it was easy for my customer to sign the document as well and notified me when she signed it.

What do you dislike?

What I did not like about CudaSign is that it was not as user friendly as Verisign was. I couldn't figure out for the longest time how it would notify the signer of where to sign and initial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best bang for your buck. Offers all the features of the other large names for half the price.

It allowed me to be able to do my business completely paperless, and serve customers without meeting them face to face. It solved the problem of how to get a contract signed online that was legally binding.

SignNow review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Solution, Great Price!"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and is a fraction of the cost of similar solutions with all the same features.

What do you dislike?

We have yet to find any real faults with SignNow. We are happy with our decision.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great solution at a great price!

We are using SignNow to obtain signatures needed for system updates and changes. It is an easy and convenient way for the endorser to sign off on the request, even when they are away from the office. It has decreased turn around time for these types of requests.

SignNow review by Lorne W.
Lorne W.

"We save weeks!"

What do you like best?

What took weeks now takes hours. Sign now decreased our anxiety as we are time sensitive.

What do you dislike?

It took a few tries to understand the flow of our document through the process.

We own very desirable student rental housing. When new tenants decide to rent from us, we require a co-signature from a parent or guardian. This can be up to 12 signatures on one contract, often from people living all over the continent or abroad. Sign now quickly looks after this chore, and relieves us of the anxiety of losing potential tenants when after weeks one parent decides not to sign. Within a day we know that we have a serious offer for our property.

SignNow review by Jarralynne A.
Jarralynne A.

"SignNow quick and convenient "

What do you like best?

The convenience of being able to sign a document on the fly has beeen very helpful.

What do you dislike?

With so many signature apps, it’s hard to find the bedsd one to work with.

I often have to sign documents for work or for my kids school and I’m able to do this efficiently from my phones

SignNow review by Kelly G.
Kelly G.

"Makes life easier"

What do you like best?

Being a road warrior and going from one contract job to the next, CudaSign makes life so much easier. I receive an email, click the link, complete the required fields, then all necessary parties receive a copy via email. I can complete the new hire paperwork for my next project before I've completed the current project. I love not having to worry about getting to the post office or FedEx to get paperwork sent, I can complete it from my hotel room or even my phone.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I don't like about CudaSign. It makes business happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CudaSign just makes life easier, send a document to several people and get all the signatures you need back in a flash.

You don't have to worry about a fax machine, the cost of overnighting or documents being lost. Using CudaSign makes the difference in getting the paperwork in on time to make the next project happen.

SignNow review by James L.
James L.

"Simply does its job"

What do you like best?

I like how I can set up an e-sign request very quickly -- the instructions guide you step by step through creating a professional document to send to anyone. I also like that the interface is very clean and well-designed. The platform does exactly what it promises and is fairly reliable.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, certain things like buttons and documents take a while to load, and you need to refresh the screen. This doesn't happen all the time, but especially if you are on a slightly slower internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out for a few of your documents -- you'll quickly get a hang of the experience and it will become second nature.

We often need to collect signatures from 20-30 people at a time, and Cudasign makes it easy for us to set up. We also wanted to provide an interface to our signees that didn't look too intimidating or crowded, and Cudasign achieves that purpose as well.

SignNow review by Shayna J.
Shayna J.

"Great Product!!"

What do you like best?

We just started using CudaSign this year for our company. We were a bit hesitant at first about using a system like this but we were having some difficulties with getting agreements returned to us in a timely fashion. Once we tried the system out, we were hooked. Agreements were being returned quickly, clients were using the system to set up payment arrangements and some clients who are accessing funding sources were able to fill out their documents right online. The pricing is great as well. We're using the basic plan because we don't anticipate that there'll be too many of these documents necessary and we didn't want to spend too much money for what we consider a "trial" period. Definitely would recommend CudaSign!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It's a pretty easy system to learn. I was up to speed within a day or two.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a basic-price system to quickly and efficiently have documents signed and returned, this is the system for you. It has a very user-friendly interface.

Having teachers returned signed contracts quickly and gathering PAD information from students. This system makes it quick and efficient.

SignNow review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"An easy-to-use and reasonably priced software tool that is essential to running a solo law practice"

What do you like best?

The system is so intuitive. From the first time I signed up and started using the software, I never had any moments of confusion. This goes for the people I ask to sign documents through CudaSign as well: I have never once received a complaint that the software was difficult to use. The e-signature includes prompters that direct you to include the necessary information in documents that need signatures.

What do you dislike?

I think the overall front-end design could use an upgrade to something more modern and minimalist. In terms of functionality, there is nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a quality service and the best price out there. It will save you so much time running your business.

In my solo law practice, I use CudaSign when I need clients to sign my retainer agreements. I also draft contracts for my small business clients, and when the final contract is ready I will send the contracts to the third parties my clients need signatures from. This makes signing contracts quick and painless for all parties involved, which equals happy clients.

SignNow review by Derek K.
Derek K.

"Fantastic Product! Can't imagine life without it."

What do you like best?

Signed up for Cudasign (named signnow back then). Did the free trial and it worked fantastic. I was about to pay the old price (I think around $10 per month) and then got an email that the company was cudasign and was only $1 a month which is pretty much free! I'm in the Real Estate industry so it is super helpful getting signatures from the different parties. Software is easy to use, and I didn't need to read any instructions to figure how it worked. No complaints from clients that need to use the program either.

What do you dislike?

The product works as advertised. I've had no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone who is scanning or faxing contracts that need to be signed.

Having to scan or fax things back and fourth and the contract being messy. You can also have 2 parties sign the document at once instead of having one party sign, then sending it to the next.

SignNow review by Michael Z R.
Michael Z R.

"Good Service, with a few glitches"

What do you like best?

I love that I can have my clients sign contracts right on my iPad and then email them their copy immediately. No paper to deal with.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the many glitches/ bad design. My clients have a hard time selecting the next fill in box, and the form editing features are a little frustrating to set up. I am constantly apologizing for the frustrating UI.

And the website often won't load. It just sits there with the menu bar and nothing else. It's never failed on the iPad, where I use it most often, but I use the website to download my contracts to my Google Drive and when it won't load, I can't retrieve them.

Please keep in mind though, that while I'm vocal about my issues with the service, it's only because I love it so much and wish that these frustrations didn't occur.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While it definitely has some frustrations, it's the best software/service I've found for signing contracts on mobile devices.

No more paper contracts! Clients who receive their contracts immediately!

SignNow review by Ami B.
Ami B.

"Great product, perfect price"

What do you like best?

CudaSign is a strong competitor to the e-signature world. They are priced for everyone - SMB to Enterprise. Pretty easy to use and does a good job making sure the document gets sent in the correct pecking order.

What do you dislike?

I have found the template to document process a little confusing. Essentially, you need to resave the template by a different name before sending. As well, I would like an easier way to bundle multiple documents together before sending. It could be a feature for more inclusive plans, but on the basic level it's totally not intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very promising platform. I would highly recommend it to any company that needs an affordable solution to speed up the signing process.

We needed a solution to easily send business agreements and credit card authorization forms. It does just that at a price that is perfect. It saves time and ensures that nothing is left unsigned.

SignNow review by Khai F.
Khai F.

"Easy agreements "

What do you like best?

Simple to use and convenient. This takes one more potentially annoying task out of mind.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the auto-confirmation emails don’t arrive properly - they may go to spam.

Inter company agreements and contracts. Our company staff and hires reside all over the world.

"Insurance Agency"

What do you like best?

Love that we are able to send our insured's applications to sign electronically! It makes it so much easier to obtain signatures electronically rather than through the mail.

What do you dislike?

The person signing the application is not able to make changes to the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing product and very easy to use!!

We are now able to obtain signatures electronically rather than through the mail. It makes it so much easier to issue policies and make changes when we can obtaining them electronically.

SignNow review by Trudy B.
Trudy B.

"Signing Documents Has Never Been Easier"

What do you like best?

I love that I know longer need to drive to FedEx Office to handle signing documents. I was searching for a tool that did what's Adobe's sign tool does, but I found Adobe hard to set up so a client sent me a document with CudaSign. I used it and it was so easy that I bought CudaSign and started using it for all my business contracts and agreements that require signature.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was an easier way to complete forms. If there is 1-3 places to sign CudaSign is great. But when you need to fill out a form I tent to prefer to do that by hand rather than click and edit on CudaSign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service.

For me this takes out the step of having to print > sign > scan > Fax/Email. I know upload > Sign > send. Much easier.

SignNow review by Eric O C.
Eric O C.

"Excellent resource"

What do you like best?

Ability to sign on the go. Ease of access is wonderful! I've used it extensively for signing documents requiring multiple signatures from sources around the globe. CudaSign has revolutionized our productivity with their product.

What do you dislike?

Creating a copy of the template is not intuitive. E.g. I've uploaded a couple templates and it's challenging to create a copy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- If you value your time in gettin signatures, CudaSign is the way to go.

- Excellent product that is easy to use and works on the fly

- Very competitively based. I justified the decent cost with postage saved, it's a no brainer.

Ability to sign online. Respiratory Therapists Without Borders is a charity with representatives all over the world at any given time. Being able to sign documents without costly couriers and delays boosts our professional profile.

SignNow review by Tom J.
Tom J.

"Great but customer care is VERY horrid"

What do you like best?

A very easy and simple to use e-signature platform.

What do you dislike?

It's not easy to collect signatures from signers. The process to initiate a request is very simple and intuitive. However, for a signer on a mobile device, they are required to download the mobile app vs being able to sign in a browser. Also, I contacted CudaSign to update my e-mail because I no longer work for the same company. I paid for the monthly subscription and wanted to still be able to use the app for personal use. However upon notification from CudaSign, an account email change is not possible. I would have to cancel my subscription, deactivate my account, sign up with my personal email and purchase a new subscription.

While using CudaSign in a professional capacity as an insurance agent I realized the benefits of electronic signature were amazing and wonderful.

SignNow review by Geri G.
Geri G.

"I use CudaSign frequently in my real estate business"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of uploading and sharing documents and getting signatures electronically. I also love being able to store templates that I can access anytime I need to create a document. And the phone app makes it easy to do on the go too!

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like about the service. If I had to ask for an additional feature though I would like to be able to separate pages in a document. It is very easy to merge multiple documents into a single document but occasionally I do need to separate multiple pages from a multi page document and that feature would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need the ability to gather electronic signatures, you can't go wrong here.

The ability to gather multiple electronic signatures at once has greatly reduced the amount of time I spend on this task.

SignNow review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"SignNow - user-friendly and great value"

What do you like best?

user-friendly interface (easy to navigate and easy on the eyes)

cost effective

being able to send a document group

able to upload an attachment and have multiple signers

What do you dislike?

no audit page attached to a signed document or any marking near the signature that shows the IP address and a date/time stamp

unable to create memorized document groups

Recommendations to others considering the product

take some time to figure out how to set up documents before launching into one - some parts of adding fields to documents can be a little finicky

signing documents from vendors or sending documents to customers for signatures

HR onboarding - streamlined this process and made it paperless

SignNow review by Carl N.
Carl N.

"Not user friendly"

What do you like best?

Audit trail not dependent on server access.

What do you dislike?

Clients do not like having to download an app to sign.

Clients have trouble finding how to proceed when using a mobile device to sign. They say that there is no button to proceed.

Clients say that they do not receive the emails frequently. ( I don't know if that's true or not, but I hear it a lot.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

During your evaluation, send a LOT of signature requests to different people to find out if they will be able to sign efficiently. I find myself mailing documents to people frequently.

My insurance business is widespread and this makes it easier in many cases to have clients farther away because they don't have to come to my office. Plus I don't have to wonder what's been sent out waiting for a signature as it shows in my inbox that it's still waiting.

SignNow review by Cherlyn C.
Cherlyn C.

"Great! Highly recommended!"

What do you like best?

I love that I get notified and sent the contract once it has been signed. I literally do not have to do anything except set it up in the beginning.

What do you dislike?

I would love if it integrated with customer management platforms like Dubsado. I don't want to have to use Zapier.

The big overarching benefit is that my clients know that the document is secure. It gives a sense of legitimacy and professionalism.

SignNow review by Dominic E.
Dominic E.

"CudaSign has streamlined our contracts process and made confirming bookings a lot quicker"

What do you like best?

Cudasign is very simple to use, with a drag and drop interface to upload documents from your computer.

We have only used Word and PDF files (I would recommend PDF's) at the moment.

You can use templates, or you can quickly import the fields from a previous document and drag and drop them into the new location.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to have a form which will resize based on the field entries

Recommendations to others considering the product

For $1 per user you really can not go wrong in trying this product for a year.

That only gives you the basic functionality, but that will be enough for most people.

We have clients and speakers around the world who are often out and about traveling, so the ability to give a digital signature via computer or smartphone keeps the process moving

SignNow review by Jeremy G.
Jeremy G.

"So far so good"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and intuitive to get started. Also, $36/3yrs is impossible to beat!

What do you dislike?

The account interface is a bit clunky and I cant seem to find where to get the invoice/receipt from my subscription payment. But it's not the end of the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try. They offer a free trial, and even the full service is super affordable!

We were using a fill-able PDF form that would get emailed back to us. Sadly many of our older clients couldn't figure it out. Also, with CC numbers on the form, it wasn't as secure a we needed. Now however, we can securely receive all the information we need and even the elderly/non-computer savvy people can figure it out.

SignNow review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Paperwork Problems Solved"

What do you like best?

I love that SignNow allows me to send documents waiting to be signed to people across the country, at anytime, without the fuss and waiting for the returned document, or the hassle of having to email, print, sign, scan and email it back and forth, reducing the quality of the document.

What do you dislike?

I don't currently have anything that I dislike about SignNow. It works well for our business purposes.

SignNow helps us to send employment contracts to new hires and gives all parties a copy of the final document. Everyone spends less time working on paperwork and more time making things happen.

"Worked like a charm"

What do you like best?

easy to use - I like not having to mail contracts and get signatures easily and quick. Makes my work life much easier and makes my clients more willing to book!

What do you dislike?

I would like pre-made contract templates. If there were pre-made contract clauses for different fields it would be a little easier to implement

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've recommended to many friends and can't wait to fully implement into my business. I think it is a much easier method for contracts than I have seen in other programs.

I wanted to get signatures from clients quickly and easily without the hassle of them printing a contract and mailing it back to me.

SignNow review by Sathish C.
Sathish C.

"Great value product"

What do you like best?

The simple and straightforward plan gets me what I need to for my e-documents

What do you dislike?

Sometime it's not very intuitive. For e.g., if I want to archive documents that are signed, I can only do one by one and after that it leaves me on a different page and again I have to navigate back. It's very irritating. Would appreciate if some thoughts and efforts are put into fixing the UX problems :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best product and provides a great value for the money

Cudasign works best for me as I don't need a heavy plan since I only need to send few documents a month (if the need arises) to get signatures. I have tried docusign but it's very expensive for my sparing needs. Cuba sign fits my need perfectly.

SignNow review by Tim B.
Tim B.

"This App works great when exporting to Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive. "

What do you like best?

I use this for my business adding text and signatures to customers documents. It works without any issues!

What do you dislike?

I sometimes dislike that it will crash but this is something rare that happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this program to add text and signatures to pdfs that you can easily export with no issues.

I have cut back on the amount of paper that I print and instead hand over my phone to the EU for a signature using the CudaSign app. I then export and email it to anyone who needs a copy.

SignNow review by Kisha H.
Kisha H.

"Electronic document sharing tool for easy, verified signatures"

What do you like best?

I enjoy that it is a simple platform to sign documents using a preset signature or a custom one. I also love the export to pdf format and how easy it is to request signatures from others. The app is also great when I'm on the go! It's also reasonably priced for those of us that don't use it too often.

What do you dislike?

I can't remember if it still does this, but it used to force users who do not have a cudasign account to sign up for one before signing a sent document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adding a notarized option would be FANTASTIC

This eliminated faxing or emailing documents to have them signed then scanned and returned. SO much faster

SignNow review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Horrible Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The pricing is attractive and the fact that it integrates with Zapier.

What do you dislike?

Absolute radio silence. Try to get in contact with their support - it's non-existent. Stay far, far away from this company. I have used Hellosign, Rightsignature and Docusign - ALL 1000x better. It's literally been 2 weeks of emails and contacting support via other channels and NOTHING.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely not. I never write reviews but this support has been RADIO SILENCE.

Electronic signatures

SignNow review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"Excellent service highly recommend for faster business transactions!!"

What do you like best?

It is a secure site and I was amazed at how affordable it is. It makes sending and receiving e-signatures very quickly either from smartphone or computer. Very easy to use, It literally saves me so much time, without the hassle or printing, scanning, and faxing clients and vice versa (what we used to do). We can close deals faster and quickly get time-sensitive documents completed within minutes rather than days. I can store documents and retrieve them whenever I need. It sends email reminders to clients who haven't signed and keeps you updated on the status. Overall, it's an amazing tool overall.

What do you dislike?

I use the basic plan and it has worked great so far. Perhaps my only qualm was that a couple of clients said they didn't receive the email and it turned out to be in their junk folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't think of anything at the moment.

We can create work orders and have customers sign the agreement and work authorization forms in advance. When there are urgent documents that underwriting needs signed that are time-sensitive, Cudasign takes out the guesswork. We just email the client instead of having to schedule another visit. Overall it's convenient on both ends. My clients are happy.

SignNow review by Agency in Legal Services
Agency in Legal Services

"We love Cuda Sign!!!!"

What do you like best?

We love how user-friendly it is! Before Cuda Sign, we constantly were having issues with different forms and how they were being submitted. Since implementing this great program, we have had a drastic increase in the number of applicants submitting the form so it really has worked wonders for our company and we highly recommend it!

What do you dislike?

There isn't really much to dislike about Cuda Sign. However, the only aspect that might need a little improvement is the organization of signed documents once they are submitted. A lot of our documents are presented through public signing links, and therefore, anytime anyone opens the link, it creates a document in the signed cue, however it is blank. At times, this becomes a little difficult to sort through but other than that, we really have no other complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely recommend as it is a great product with a great support team. You no longer have to worry about multiple versions of forms (i.e. word documents, PDF's, etc.) and it really just simplifies the way forms are submitted by having them all in one place with easy access to everything!

We have solved the following problems:

multiple different versions of form submissions

handwritten forms no longer have to be re-typed

users can submit the form from any device, (i.e. iphone, android, computer, ipad, etc.)

By creating a user-friendly form, we have seen a drastic increase in the amount of form submissions which is great!

SignNow review by User in Internet

"An Easy Way to Gather Signatures Without Hassle"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the ease of use and especially the pricing. I can upload a document quickly and have it ready for signature within minutes. It's very easy and intuitive. I also like being able to see my documents in the dashboard with no need to go around to multiple places. It makes the document control very easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

The interface could use a little work, but it still does what it needs to. I do wish the signature and date additions were a little easier to place without having to move them around after placing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. It's a great alternative to those other expensive e-signature softwares where you need to pay a large fee just to get signatures. This fits the needs of many freelancers and those starting out. I would recommend a trial.

I used to have to scan my contracts with my signature, then send it to the client for a signature. They would then sign and scan back to me. By that time, the contract was almost unreadable due to multiple scans. This makes the process much smoother and easier for both parties. It also saves time.

SignNow review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"An easy to use software with many options to choose from that caters to any business need."

What do you like best?

The fact that it is so streamlined and easy to use for both new and existing users.

It is extremely easy to upload and document and send it out to be signed by other clients.

I really like that you get your document signed via email and able to be downloaded straight from the site. Options - i like that .

What do you dislike?

Loading is too slow for what the software is. Too many slow loading screens.

Sometimes when signing before sending it out i get errors that it can't be sent because it hasn't been signed by me yet but clearly it has been signed. I fixed this by restarting the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Top 5 favorite things about CudaSign:

1. Easy to use

2. Sleek Interface

3. Quick

4. Clients find it easy and quick to sign and sent

5. Multiple options to download signed files and easy to organize.

That it is easy to use for my clients, that is the best. Easy to use for all.

SignNow review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Quick and Easy!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can easily send my photography agreement to clients and have it back with no wasted paper or trying to find a time to meet with them in person. It's so fast and simple!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This service has saved me time and money and made it quicker to get my agreement signed by clients so we can move on to the more important things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work with clients mostly via email or phone and are still using paper agreements then you need to get CudaSign. Save paper and time. The tools are so easy to use. Just upload a PDF of your agreement and you can customize which areas clients need to fill out and include descriptions of what information you require from them. As a photographer this has saved me time and my sanity.

Using CudaSign helps me get my agreement out to new clients faster and easier. It saves both myself and my clients time and money where they used to have to print out the agreement, sign it, scan it and email it back they can now complete those steps online in much less time. And this services gives me a place to track the progress of my documents. It has made my life so much easier!

SignNow review by Chris P.
Chris P.

"Excellent for the price "

What do you like best?

Very simple interface and easy to add fields etc to your documents.

What do you dislike?

Very generic support and training videos are not good.

Much faster to collect signatures on the many documents we produce.

SignNow review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"makes my day easier"

What do you like best?

makes my life easier!, having the availability of sending forms by email to my customers so they can do a quick signature, and I can get it back with in a couple of minutes.

What do you dislike?

Mostly I use it for simple forms and signatures, I will like to use it with more feautures like erasing data I have typed by mistake

Recommendations to others considering the product

try the free trial if you like it feel comfortable that it will save your company a lot of time

having the customers to sign documents on the comfort of their work or home and not rushing to my office

SignNow review by Michael B.
Michael B.