SignNow

SignNow makes it easy to make, manage, and enforce agreements on any device.

Work for SignNow?

Learning about SignNow?

SignNow Reviews

Ask SignNow a Question
Showing 494 SignNow reviews
SignNow review by Duy P.
Duy P.

"An extremely affordable and reliable solution"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SignNow
SignNow review by Kirk L.
Kirk L.

"Finally a solution and a price point for small business."

What do you like best?

Obviously... the price. We'd looked at lots of competing products, but couldn't justify the price. Still our clients were asking for electronic document signing. We had to find something, and SignNow is great. The product is easy to use, both on our end, and for our clients.

What do you dislike?

There are a few workflow issues that could use some attention, but nothing major. I would love a connector to HubSpot and QuickBooks and Highrise so that customer information could be shared.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Simple to implement. Customers appreciate it. We literally sent out our first contract within 20 minutes of signup, and we got the contract back about 30 minutes after that. Seriously, less than an hour from signup to having our first contract in hand. That's efficient.

The time we wait for contracts to be returned from clients has been cut dramatically. It used to take days. Now, it's often just a few minutes. Our clients can complete a contract with a few mouse clicks. No more printing, scanning or faxing, or handling a hard copy.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

SignNow review by Lacey D.
Lacey D.

"Signnow makes sending and receiving documents easy! "

What do you like best?

I like how easy signnow is to navigate and figure out. Whether you're sending or receiving a document, the setup is very straightforward. I also like how you can add more than one signer on a document at a time, that has actually helped us save a lot of time in that area.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would suggest is being able to edit a document after i've created it, (before sending it out). So say i copy a template and then go in and add the signers name & info, but once i exit that and go in to double check if everything is right i am unable to edit what i already put in. So say if i spelt someones name wrong i am unable to change that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you send documents needing a signature, This is the product for you!

Signnow provides us with time saving tools. What would have taken us days or weeks to get a document back, signnow makes it easier so we can get that document back in minutes.

SignNow review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Simple with high customization "

What do you like best?

Having the ability to create templates for multiple service contracts is extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

The editing system can be slightly clunky and sent contracts can be marked as spam or junk by many email servers. The signing instructions do not copy over when you send an agreement. You have to go in, copy, paste into the instructions and then send. When creating forms, the actual input fields can be out of the original alignment making the finished document look sloppy. It can be frustrating to have clients download an entire app to sign. It would be great if documents could be signed in a browser so no apps need to download for a single use signing. The API using Zapier to Trainerize is not functioning and erodes significant value. I wish SignNow would correct so I could automate the enrollment and signature collection process. I have to send each and every contract manually. Also, there is no need for the duplicate emails that get sent once a client signs. Not only do you get an email telling you it was signed, you get a separate email with the document attached. So redundant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create documents in Word, save as PDF then upload to add in your fields

I run an online business that has international clients. The simple convenience of having digital signatures is critical. It is so affordable that it is worth some of the minor inconveniences with API and some redundancies.

SignNow review by Randy A. K.
Randy A. K.

"Excellent Solution for eSignatures"

What do you like best?

I'm a small CPA firm and require signatures on engagement letters and confidential tax documents. I've tried other solutions but some of my clients found the other solutions a bit clumsy. I've received very positive feedback once I switched to SignNow. I also really appreciate the option to choose 'do not send signed documents' for confidential information. It's a great choice for CPAs, Attorneys and anyone else needing a secure yet easy-to-use solution. It's also IRS compliant.

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't found anything I dislike. Again, I've used other solutions and this one holds its own against any of them. I guess I'd like to see a more integrated solution with PDF and DOCX documents but it works well as it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great solution and worth a serious consideration.

Engagement letters. IRS documents. Compilation engagement documents. Benefits: It gets the signatures I need quickly with minimal to no frustrations for my clients.

SignNow review by Gary X.
Gary X.

"SignNow has wonderful features with reasonable cost"

What do you like best?

SignNow is an easy-to-use system with plenty nice features at very reasonable cost. It allows you to create multiple teams (each team can have a team admin). It can be easily integrated with NetSuite. Its template creation and maintenance is simply and user friendly. We implemented this system, starting from accounting department, and expanded to other departments within 3 months. Got timely support whenever we have questions.

What do you dislike?

At this point, we don't see anything that we dislike. I was told that it might be not as powerful as DOcuSign, but it has everything that we need. No complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test the system to see if you like it or not. I am not saying it is good for everyone but it should meet the requirements of most companies.

We use it to collect vendors' banking info, tax info, customers' credit application. We also use it for internal communication from HR to Legal to QC. The benefits: paperless, much smooth process, and cost effective.

SignNow review by Raúl G.
Raúl G.

"Simple, quick and intuitive"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about SignNow is just how easy it is to upload, setup fields and be done with it. It literally takes me less than 3 minutes to upload the document, add text/signature/date fields and send it for signature. I also like that the signing process for other users is very intuitive so I don't have to explain anything, they can just follow SignNow's instructions.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish I could do on SignNow is to be able to edit the title of the document after I upload it. I usually just upload a contract template and then add text fields to cover the blanks but then I can't change the title once it has been uploaded.

Having an agreement in place and making sure that I have a legally signed document I can always review.

SignNow review by Scott W.
Scott W.

"Lower Price Than Competition, but Unreliable"

What do you like best?

We looked at several products before choosing SignNow and did so mostly based on price. They had the features we were looking for and were much cheaper than DocuSign, Adobe, and other e-signature applications we looked at. The workflow/routing functionality is really beneficial, especially if you don't have another solution at your organization that can manage workflows.

What do you dislike?

SignNow is not nearly as polished as other products. We've been using it for a little over a year and thought some of the bugs might get worked out, but it performs identically today as it did a year ago. Most of the things are fairly minor, but they add up quick. For example, the tab stops are erratic and cause some headache for those filling out forms. Also the documentation is poor, in my opinion.

The biggest cause for concern though is the reliability and support of the product. The authentication portal is unavailable several times a week and this has been going on for weeks. When this happens, existing forms can still be filled out, but no new forms can be created or modified and form owners can not check on the status of forms. SignNow has phone and email support, but I've called the support line several times and am always instructed to leave a message and it is never returned. Also, emailing their support typically does not yield a response. I've emailed in about 20 times over the past year for different things and have received a response for five of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unfortunately this product is too unreliable to use. We would not purchase again, even though the price is attractive.

We were trying to find a solution to handle electronic signatures, but really found the platform most beneficial for workflow management.

SignNow review by Haley S.
Haley S.

"only option for us, but very buggy"

What do you like best?

We needed a software that would allow for self-population. The purpose of Sign Now in our company is to create an online application for our staffing company. Because each page has the same information on it (Name, social, signature, date, etc) we didnt' want our employees to have to fill out the same info every single time. Sign Now accommodates that. When I label the field as "name" and then later make another field and label that one as "name," all my employee has to do is click the box and it automatically carries what was in the first "name" field over to the second. It makes it easy to fill out our 15page application in less than 20 minutes, especially as most of our employees can't touch type.

It took me 3 months of reviewing software to find Sign Now, and it was the only thing that allowed for both the self population, and for me to upload my 15-page PDF, and have it sent directly to my email afterwards.

What do you dislike?

It is very glitchy. For instance, like I said above, our app is 15 pages (plus 2 intro pages, and 10 pages at the end for a company policies).

Any time I put a new box on the page and the change the size or move it to the right spot, it jumps me back up to the top of the first page, and I have to scroll all the way back down to where I was. Every. Single. Time. No exceptions. This gets really old really fast when there are 50 fields on a page that are all different sizes.

The other thing that irritates me is the customer support. I called them once while we were having issues logging in, and just finding the phone number was hard. When I did call, I had to leave a message, and to this day I haven't gotten a phone call back. I also sent an email. about a month later I received a reply. Luckily we figured out our issue.

Lastly, it doesn't work well on mobile (at least for us) and the formatting of the form comes back super wonky. This is a problem as most of our potential employees have phones, but not laptops.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best used for shorter documents, or documents with limited fields.

Allowing our employees to fill out the application quickly and easily has actually helped us hire more people. Because of the demographic we work with, there were many times when perfectly good employees chose not to fill out the application because they were unable to read, write, or didn't have the patience for it. We have hired more employees since doing the application, and, since we're a staffing company, we've made more.

SignNow review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"reliable software and is visually appealing and orgainzed to accomplish the tasks"

What do you like best?

We are an insurance agency which handles large amounts of e-signatures, it's good to have a clear record of which documents are pending signatures. It's great to have a tool to easily remind clients to e-sign.

What do you dislike?

it seems like there is one too many steps to send out an e-sign. It would be nice to streamline a bit more, but it would save me 10 seconds, so not a big issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to collect signatures and need to make sure they are securely collected, then SignNow is the product for you.

getting e-signatures is a breeze. I can send the e-signatures, move on to another task, and not worry that I have an outstanding item. SignNow makes it obvious that there are signatures missing.

SignNow review by Diana A.
Diana A.

"Good value and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Compared to other electronic signature platforms, SignNow is very easy to use and is at a price point that a variety of different type of organizations can take advantage of it.

What do you dislike?

You need to warn people ahead of time that a link is being sent to them or they may think it is spam and won't click the link that takes them to the document that needs to be signed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like other e-signing services, there are different pricing levels but the basic $5/month option if great for basic signing needs at a price that can't be beat. Also, no specialization needs to take place - just upload a PDF and insert where people need to add info (sign, date, initial, etc.), which is great for contracts.

We need to have a lot of paperwork signed from a variety of people, and sending them by postal mail takes a long time not only just because of the postal mail process (send it to them and have them send the fully executed document back) but also because it is easy to be put in a pile on someone's desk and forgotten about. With SignNow, people can quickly sign the document and you can easily send reminders if they have not yet signed the document.

SignNow review by Ryan D.
Ryan D.

"Fantastic eSignature Technology "

What do you like best?

We evaluated a number of eSignature platforms and all had their strengths and weaknesses, but found SignNow to be the best value for the price. Once integrated into Salesforce, it's a fairly straightforward, seamless user experience to generate quotes using SignNow's technology. SignNow's SaaS platform also makes it easy to set up templates once, and quickly reuse over and over again.

What do you dislike?

The Salesforce integration is a bit tricky, and in our case, required a Salesforce developer to help properly integrate. Though once setup, it's worked perfectly without any additional maintenance.

For years we had customers signing documents that required them to print, sign, scan and return. We realized this was a cumbersome process for our customers and wanted a more efficient way that was both customer-friendly and helped shorten our sales cycles. We often found that approvers were away on travel and out of the office away from a printer/scanner, which delayed approvals/signatures. With SignNow customers can easily review, complete the required fields electronically, and submit back to us anywhere, anytime, and on any device. There have been a number of instances where SignNow has helped secured month-end transactions, when it wouldn't have been possible without it.

SignNow review by Nick P.
Nick P.

"Great Cloud Solution"

What do you like best?

It's easy to teach to any faculty/staff. After introducing them to the web application, they can easily put the forms they need into SignNow and add fields.

What do you dislike?

Some features feel missing. I find that the more I use it the more I discover things that I wish I could do, but can't. I've only found one bug, which support was able to respond to and provide a work around for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to digitize paper forms and easily send them out to get signatures. After using it for a while, I started to discover lacking features that would be nice, such as more control over the email notification frequency and the ability to do more complex conditional routing.

Our university needed a platform to collect digital signatures from online students and students at regional learning centers. SignNow is saving a ton of time by expediting that process. We're also eliminating paper waste, and streamlining the internal processes needed to complete certain forms in the process of digitizing them.

SignNow review by Brett F.
Brett F.

"Terrible Product Support"

What do you like best?

Nothing. This is a decent product with terrible support. I liked when this product worked and I could use it, but it hasn't been working properly recently.

What do you dislike?

I have been trying to contact support for 24-hours because none of my documents are sending for signatures. Every time I try to contact their support I get stuck in an endless loop through their backend system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SignNow has extremely extremely poor support.

I am currently solving no problems with SignNow. It has been down for more than 24-hours and I cannot get in contact with their customer support. I am having massive issues with none of my clients receiving documents to sign to proceed with projects. When this service works it is good, when it doesn't there is no way to get in touch with support to work through the issue.

SignNow review by Connor N.
Connor N.

"Excellent, but needs some Flexibility"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily send, sign, and generate important pdfs and contracts that are needed ASAP for payroll and other engagements.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having saved templates with signature boxes and needing to put them in again and again when I merge them into other documents; especially when it's a number of tax documents that never change, but I have to when I just add one page. Some flexibility and ease of use that cuts down on that repetition would be awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you evaluate the uses of your departments, and how the program can be used effectively across multiple parts of your company. The more you know across the company the more you can manage and roll our the program across multiple departments, and become reliant on it's notification and services to expedite and make use of the program common language. By making it common place in every department, it eliminates outdated or confusing ways of executing contracts and provides a secure and elegant signing method that all departments can streamline and access at any given time...it keeps all departments honest and understanding on where in the timeline of execution a project is.

It is incredibly convenient for allowing new hires and 1099 contract workers to get added to payroll in wonderful advance of their arrival. It's also convenient for expediting and keeping track of the signing process for our administrators and streamlining access to those documents to our payroll and management folks. It adds a huge level of transparency to our company's onboarding and offboarding and hiring processes that results in excellent efficiency and self-reliance.

SignNow review by Agency
Agency

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

Convenient interface, easy to modify and cheap. Everything works as expected, and we have had zero issues using the program. We upload our documents, edit them in their program, then create a link and have our customers sign it. And if there are any issues, or something needs additional editing we just go back into the program and quickly fix the issue. From start to finish, we can upload and edit a doc, while emailing a sign here link in under 10 minutes. We would not be able to operate without this program.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, everything has gone as expected. I think we had a few issues uploading docs, but wasn't anything to really worry about, and we fixed it rather quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy with confidence, you won't be disappointed. We paid for the annual cost of this program in the first day we used it. Makes getting fee sheets, and on boarding documents signed much more simple. If you are in financial services, or anything where you work with companies out of state then this program is a necessity for your business. I can actually show a boost in profit from the day we signed on with this company, it is a crucial part of our business.

Streamlines all on-boarding for us. Also makes getting our fee sheets signed much easier. The price we pay for this annually was paid on the first day we used the program.

SignNow review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great tool at a great price"

What do you like best?

I love that I can have unlimited templates. My projects with clients are not one-size-fits-all, and it makes it so easy to be able to just select a different template versus how I was doing it before with another signature tool.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn't very modern or pretty, and sometimes things are hard to find. That's my only complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try! I've moved 3 clients here so far, and they all love it!

I was using the free plan of another tool before I found SignNow. I was limited to 3 contracts/month and could not use templates at all. I was using their Google Drive integration. So I would have to pull up a file from Drive and then add in the fields every single time. It was really time consuming. All the upgraded plans for any competitor tools were around $15/month, and I just couldn't justify that. SignNow's price and functionality has me hooked.

SignNow review by Poria A.
Poria A.

"SignNow - the easiest to use and most affordable e-sig platform "

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about SignNow is how easy it is to use both over the web and on mobile. The user-interface is so intuitive that you can pick it up and start using it right away without training. I also like the many right-click options on a document because i've at some point needed to use them all.

What do you dislike?

For my needs it does everything I need it to do. The sales team was also very helpful in the decision-making process when I was evaluating this against a competing product at my last company. They took as many calls and demo as we needed to with the Sales Operations team to make sure we had a good fit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've found that there's no dropoff in functionality from any other e-sig platform i've used and it's much more affordable and even easier to use.

I needed a cloud-based way to e-sign documents that was easy to use, accessible from web and mobile, full of features to meet the needs of any document sig request, and affordable. I've used SignNow for everything from tax returns to comp plans to home loan documents, and it's never let me down.

SignNow review by Agency
Agency

"If you use Android, do not bother"

What do you like best?

I hear good things from Apple users about this app.

What do you dislike?

This app is quite literally useless for anyone with an Android tablet. The information filled out does not save, and there is no way to get actual assistance from anyone within SignNow. I had to get our corporate offices on this, and even when we finally got "help," no one was able to fix the problem and he absolutely refused to call me after an entire week of begging. He just stopped replying to my emails after realizing he just couldn't help and that this app is basically useless after I spent countless hours setting up 30+ documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you aren't an Apple user, go elsewhere. Even if you are an Apple user, try a program with actual support.

We are constantly hiring people and this generates a lot of paperwork. I'm shopping for a competitor currently.

SignNow review by Aaron J.
Aaron J.

"Great Team and products"

What do you like best?

The api pricing is good compared to the competition. They allow the sender to edit the document prior to sending which is a huge benefit. They do have many options. I can only assume that by being part of PDFFiller will create incredible synergies.

What do you dislike?

Initially we had some issues with setup but determined much of it were issues on our end. Team is great to work with, and product has many features, and can be used as a great integration or stand alone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you compare pricing and features, the value of this product is unmatched.

Electronic signature and editing on the fly is great. Our transaction management platform uses SignNow for our esign and some editing capabilities and we love the workflow.

SignNow review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"SignNow seals the deal"

What do you like best?

The ability to map fields from an existing generic template to new agreement

What do you dislike?

Exporting the agreement data is a bit clunky. Larger data fields have formatting issues, i.e. a space inserted every so often, presumably at the end of every line on screen. The signing process on tablet and mobile has not been well received by recipients. Desktop is best. A data entry is stored for every attempted signing which has to be filtered out (and there are often a lot of them). You have no way of tracking who attempted to sign the agreement so you have no means of following up or handling objections from the non-completed signers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SignNow is ideal for quick deployment of online agreement signing with the ability to share signing links or directly invite signers straight out of the platform. If you need to capture a large amount of data from signers - fields with multiple lines currently present formatting issues but this is not insurmountable.

Quick and efficient way of signing up partners on a simple to use platform

SignNow review by Jeremy C.
Jeremy C.

"Simple to Use - Works Amazingly"

What do you like best?

The form builder is easy to use and easy to modify the template. The drag and drop field editor makes it easy to work with as well. We use SignNow though email, iPad App, and mobile App for people to sign waivers and contracts through it.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to change your email address, you have to delete your account and create a brand new one. Our company changed domain names, but I can't change my email address, so essentially we had to keep one email address forward active just for SignNow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was so easy to use, and can't really beat the price for what it delivers. I also love the ability to sync all the signed documents with our G Drive.

Waivers, Contracts, Agreements have all been digitalized, no more written forms!

SignNow review by User

"Simple, intuitive, and a real time-saver!"

What do you like best?

SignNow saves my company time be allowing documents to be signed quickly rom any location on a mobile device or web browser. In addition, preparing documents for signatures is simple and it has nice workflow and audit trail features to help us track the status of documents out for signature.

What do you dislike?

When text or date boxes are inserted with pre-populated values, the text can be difficult to see (from the mobile client, anyway) and is sometimes not in the location it was intended (ie. date shows up higher than intended and needs to be adjusted manually).

We use it to sign many documents for the business but it is most helpful with time sensitive documents, such as purchase orders & SOWs, which helps us close business faster with our customers. It is also great when you need many people to sign a document or when you need multiple signatures on a single document. SignNow makes it much easier to manage that process.

SignNow review by Chloe A.
Chloe A.

"Works well, fast and a much better alternative than using paper/posting. "

What do you like best?

With using SignNow I think some of the best features are how quickly you can enter the boxes for signatures and dates, as well as how easy it is to enter the details of the person you are sending anything too.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when trying to download documents after they have been signed I have issues opening it as a PDF and it will just open the document within sign now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!!

We are solving the amount of paper that we use as well as the length of time it takes us to send contracts/documents.

SignNow review by Tim M.
Tim M.

"Tim Martin Owner Martin Properties"

What do you like best?

As an active real estate investor and developer, I am constantly on the move traveling from project to project and in out of meetings all day long. I received multiple purchase and sale contracts, escrow documents, public utility agreements, easement agreements, etc. There is no end to the number of documents I receive weekly. I used to use Docsusign, but thanks to SignNow, I can execute all of these documents online with 100% compliance and security built-in. SignNow can initiate templates on my mobile devices, it works in offline and limited wi-fi mode (great for airplanes), and I can get them back to the necessary parties in an efficient and expeditious manner. I’ve never been able to operate more efficiently now that I have SignNow over the prior solution.

Thank you Sign Now for making my life so easy.

Tim Martin

Martin Properties

What do you dislike?

I have found anything I dislike about this product yet.

I am able to do almost all my work on the fly with very little reason to ever go to the office.

SignNow review by Cale O.
Cale O.

"Simple and Affordable Document Signing"

What do you like best?

This product is more affordable than the other Electrical Signature Services that I have tested. If you find yourself sending the same forms, you can create templates for signature fields, dates, initials, etc.

What do you dislike?

This is an issue with all Electronic Signature Services, but some clients have trouble using it, issues can usually be resolved with a quick phone call to walk them through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's cheap and works great.

Saves time and paper. Scanning and printing the same document multiple times leads to a blurry finalized copy and lots of wasted paper.

SignNow review by Barb B.
Barb B.

"Review of SignNow"

What do you like best?

SignNow is very user friendly. It's a great alternative to emailing a PDF to a client who then has to print it, sign it, and then scan back in to email it back. It makes our new client process much quicker and easier. It's easy to add an additional signer as well. I like the templates option for sending out standard documents.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a setting so I didn't have to keep changing the "customize signer email" portion every time. It will automatically send from an email address and we change it every time to be send from our office name instead. I feel it looks more professional that way and there's no confusion as to who it's coming from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SignNow is user friendly, affordable, and makes getting client signatures so much easier than email, print, sign, scan, email.

We use to send our fee agreements via email and the client could fill in all their information through the fillable form except the the signature, so they would print, sign, scan, and email. Now it's all done electronically.

SignNow review by Allie N.
Allie N.

"Fantastic small biz tool"

What do you like best?

I love SignNow because it allows me to not only write, upload, and edit my own contracts, but it allows me to present myself as a serious candidate to clients. As a freelancer, I have to often fight to maintain the client's idea that I'm a professional. With a tool like SignNow that makes our agreement official and is easy for the client to use, I earn their trust before we begin the project. I can send a contract over quickly and easily and it saves me a ton of time, which means I can start my project sooner and get paid sooner.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that could make SignNow better is if I could unite my invoicing tools with SignNow. I have my clients sign the contract, then I send them an invoice for a deposit. I wish that as soon as the contract was signed and sent back to me, the invoice could be automatically sent to the client.

I used to have my clients sign a Google Doc. While it was still a binding contract, having SignNow makes it so much easier and more official to get a contract signed. Plus I can have all my signed contracts available in one place and I don't have to search my drive if I need to pull up a specific contract. As a freelancer or independent contractor, adding legitimacy and saving time is extremely important to me.

SignNow review by Cameron B.
Cameron B.

"Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that my providers have instantaneous access to contracts, and they can sign from anywhere at any time. It has a great repository for archived contracts and just makes my life in general so much easier.

What do you dislike?

the cc function doesn't always work, I would think that the people I cc would get a copy of whatever I am having them sign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, it is so simple and makes your life so much less complicated!

St. Joseph County Community Mental Health and Substance Abuses Services.

SignNow review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"Best way to digitally sign your documents"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily sign documents in just a few minutes with ease.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about SignNow at this moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend others to consider using SignNow because it has helped me with my business make things a lot more easier with less hassle and stress. I now can digitally sign my documents that I have to send to businesses and customers. I can get this done within a few minutes and be able to have more time to get more things completed. Before I had to print out the document, physically sign it by hand, scan it back into the computer, and convert it to a PDF in order to send to someone. But at last no longer do I have to do all that work which would consume more of my time if I still had to work that old way. I really highly recommend this to anyone looking for a better way to get documents signed faster and with ease. I would have to rate this 10/10 because SignNow is a huge lifesaver.

I am solving the ability to Digitally Sign documents such as NDA's and application forms. It is saving me tons of time and money because I do not have to print out the document then sign it by hand and then scan it back into the computer and convert it to PDF document to send.

SignNow review by John C.
John C.

"Comprehensive Enterprise Features = Real Value"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the overall value of the Enterprise product. We have been with Adobe Sign since it was EchoSign. During this time frame, there has been continual improvement. However, they became greedy with the number of acceptable transactions. We evaluated SignNow for about 30 days and determined that they had the right features and price.

What do you dislike?

Signer Experience is not as customizable as we would like. Default language and advanced features cannot be amended per company or user. Field assignment is not as polished as Adobe Sign but fully functional. Company customization options are also not as broad. The advantages greatly outweigh the limitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate the Enterprise offering.

We use SignNow to unify our signature experience across multiple insurance companies. They provide a consistent experience for our customers that is flexible for our unique teams. We can integrate with multiple platforms with secure signing experiences that include digital certificates, audit trails, and payment solutions. We were able to incorporate settings that allowed for secure delivery of the signed documents and built-in optional two-factor authentication.

SignNow review by Brian K.
Brian K.

"SignNow Review"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of it all. You can easily upload a document and setup all the fields you need for signing, text info, date, etc. We've created several templates of documents people use all the time. It just saves them time overall. You can easily track your documents through the signing process and it is even easy to change something should a signer not be available. Team leaders can monitor documents as well. Makes it easy for managers to monitor staff documents.

What do you dislike?

The management console could use improvement. If you typo a name or email address you have to disable the current account and create a new one. Password resets would be helpful as well. Right now, people have to go through the password reset on the site. Now I would still like to have that, but having the ability to reset a password on the admin site would be helpful.

Speed of signing. We used to have to chase people down to sign documents. You can quickly and see if all parties have signed the document(s). It is also helpful to send documents to an email address instead of a person's home address. We have to deal with some people who are out of town. Instead of snail mail or hoping the person has a scanner on their end, they can follow the prompts to sign the document.

SignNow review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"A Simple Solution"

What do you like best?

The easy flow of the program - we just recently implemented SignNow and are please with how quickly we were able to understand it. SignNow is extremely user friendly and includes all of the essential features we need and none of the confusing features we don't.

What do you dislike?

The only functionality I would like to add is 1) the ability to tab through a document when signing rather than having to click into each field, and 2) the ability to utilize data validation columns to validate US states AND Canadian provinces. We do business in both areas so this would be quite helpful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program if you are looking for minimal functionality and user-friendliness.

SignNow is an asset to any business because it not only allows both the sender and signer to complete documents on the go, but it is also a great tool to keep those documents organized and readily available for future review.

SignNow review by Scott P.
Scott P.

"Great tool for us so far!"

What do you like best?

Working with SignNow support and sales teams has been very effortless. They are very flexible and allowed us to test out the software for a while before we deployed. The licensing is very attractive, too. For a fraction of what we'd pay for competitors products, we currently get everything we need.

What do you dislike?

Integration support from other areas like Salesforce, Conga and CPQ is not out of the box from those vendors yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple tool for initial setup. Will still need to evaluate integration capability for our other Salesforce, COnga and Steelbrick setups

We are allowing our sales reps to get contracts signed with customers very quickly and it hasn't required extra training for our sales reps or any for our customers

SignNow review by Maddi H.
Maddi H.

"Easy Signature Requests"

What do you like best?

It's very straightforward to use. Once a document is uploaded, you can drag and drop fields exactly where you need them. The program also has plenty of Zapier integrations, so you can use it with many programs. We have documents automatically uploading from Google Drive, making requesting signatures a one-step process. Plus, the price is right at about half the cost of competitors.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything yet. It does exactly what it say it will. We haven't really tried any features besides requesting customer signatures, so I can't speak to any of the extra features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple signature request software, no need to bother with more expensive products with more bells and whistles. This one gets the job done.

We wanted to request signatures on PDFs instead of asking our customers to mail us signed copies. We're able to get signatures fast with little hassle to the customer, and they can't miss any signature spots.

SignNow review by Lucy M.
Lucy M.

"Easy to use, good price"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use, straight forward, user friendly. Price is very reasonable.

What do you dislike?

It would be useful to have a feature where you can remind people/give people a nudge to sign who haven't responded.

Signing terms is a daily routine in our business but people don't want to have to print things, sign, scan them back in and then email - this makes the whole process quick and easy.

All of our terms are now saved in one place, we have a better process with our clients, and we have an easy way to ensure we also have terms in place when we work on new roles.

It's much easier for our clients to sign terms and better for the environment!

SignNow review by Alex M.
Alex M.

"Very easy to use-great for getting quick and legal signatures"

What do you like best?

The speed of delivery and the ability to customize the signing process.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it pre-fills .adobe macros and I really only need a signature and not for the customer to fill out the form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend keeping a record of all emails confirming signow has been completed as some companies require that email confirmation of signature.

I work from home and it helps in getting signatures from all over the country and from cell phone when I need a binding signature.

SignNow review by Nathaniel H.
Nathaniel H.

"Sign Now "

What do you like best?

It is relatively easy to set up documents for signature.

What do you dislike?

A nice feature that should be added easily is the ability to select multiple documents by checking boxes in a list format so that they could be included in one function. We have merged so many documents and we really don't need to keep the singular documents that make up a merged document. It's a pain to go through and delete one at a time. That's almost archaic! The only other issue is the invitation emails not making it to the individuals inbox. The invite emails increasingly end up in spam or junk folders, or never arrive at all.

It's a time-saver, for us and our clients.

SignNow review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"SignNow for contributor agreements"

What do you like best?

My small publishing company doesn't have a lot of extra money to spend on applications so SignNow was a cheap and easy option for our purposes. We use it to obtain signatures on contributor agreements for our freelance writers/photographers and for some HR documents internally.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints so far! Everyone who uses it in our company has had a good experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a small company with straightforward needs, this is the best option. I did a lot of research before choosing SignNow.

Before SignNow we had no formal, uniform way to obtain signatures from contributors. We have four publications that are all separate, but under the same parent company so it's a good way for us to maintain a uniform way of collecting signatures while also being able to personalize them for each magazine.

SignNow review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Effortless Signing"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to upload documents and quickly request an electronic signature through email. I like that it emails you when the document has been signed and pdf is sent to you via email. You can jsut download right there and get it sent off or filed immediately.

What do you dislike?

If you have a form you want to fill out electronically this is not my favorite software. It is really great to use for admins and assistants to retrieve authorized signatures. I would say my rule of thumb if there are more than 10 fields to fill in this program can be frustrating. The text box placement when moved increases the font size and it is hard to see if it is level on the form, causing multiple fields to be at varying heights. Although digitally filled in can look a bit unprofessional when sending.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you own your own business or have a lot of contracts this is a good option. I'm not sure what the security protection is like with the software though.

As mentioned before I enjoy the ease of uploading documents and requesting signatures via email.

SignNow review by Administrator

"Love It!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use on my end and also on my clients end, it's easy for them to sign and document the documents, because they get an automated email with the attachment. Even if you don't download the attachment it's there on your email.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes clients have a hard time opening it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend SIgn Now, it has changed my business greatly! I'm now able to have all my contracts in one place. I also love the kiosk mode when using an Ipad, I use this on trade shows when clients sign up for my services and I have them sign the contract on the spot and I'm able to send a copy of the signed agreement to their emails within minutes. My clients love it and besides that you also look more professional by doing this.

It made my job much easier, I'm now able to document everything on their cloud or email. It has saved me so much time.

SignNow review by User

"Great program that works perfect for our law firm!"

What do you like best?

We have been using Sign Now to have our clients sign documents electronically for more than a year now. It has been the perfect solution for our business! We are able to process documents more quickly and efficiently with Sign Now! We have a lot of clients who prefer to be able to retain our firm to represent them quickly and without having to come into the office. With Sign Now, we are able to represent people statewide without clients having to travel to our office if they prefer not to do so. We are also able to help clients get signed up on the day they call if they are ready to retain our firm at that time. Our staff and our clients love using Sign Now!

What do you dislike?

We like everything about Sign Now! We have been using the Sign Now system for more than a year now and we don't have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product and is very easy to use!

Document processing. We are able to process documents more quickly and efficiently with Sign Now!

SignNow review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Great for Real Estate"

What do you like best?

Easy to use format. Even my clients who are technologically challenged can figure out how to set up a signature and sign their documents.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be a bit better. Sometimes my computer has trouble loading the "placing signature" part of the process... Could be my old computer though. Also placing signatures can be tedious, there should be a way to duplicate signature spots or initial spots on each page. I.E. my client needs to initial the bottom of each page, should be a way to place that initial box on every page. Also dislike the cost of the program. While $7/month is very reasonable, and it is way way cheaper than DocuSign's $30+/month, there are other programs out there for Realtors that are even cheaper now. Through our MLS, they are offering Authentisign for only $35/year. I may switch services with that great of a price difference. Perhaps offer an annual pricing at a discounted cost? I would absolutely sign up for a full year at a time of Sign Now if it was only $35/yr. Lastly, archiving documents could be a bit easier. Or perhaps a way to sort them into folders?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cheaper option for similar product to DocuSign

It is quick an easy to get important documents signed. A definite time saver is the "apply to all email roles" button. Excellent feature

SignNow review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"SAVVY & SIMPLE"

What do you like best?

Great for non-savvy computer users too. Ease of use from start to finish. From starting the uploading to the loading the information required is terrific.

What do you dislike?

Easier to use on Apple products. For the person on the receiving end, wish there was a bigger button for them to push or clearer way for them to see how to set up their signature. They often call to see how to do this. Our end users are often not computer savvy. They are often trying to sign from their cell phones. More room to type a message to the customer, if possible, increase the # of characters available. Would like a feature to resend the same document, if there is a feature already, it is not easily recognizable. Right now I have to reload and set up again to resend to same customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Such an important part of our daily business. One of the best business investments we have ever made.

We are binding business faster in our insurance agency because we can get the signatures faster. Saves us time and money, time to not have to prepare hard copies to mail & money in copies & postage.Just saves time!!!

SignNow review by David F.
David F.

"Beyond Helpful!"

What do you like best?

SignNow has been an absolute game changer for our business. Our sales team loves how easy it is to get contracts into their clients hands, and more importantly, how quickly they get them back! The whole process is simplified, and expedited.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the only thing I dislike is that a few my members of my more technologically challenged team members are reluctant to try it.

Our sales team and traffic departments, who regularly interface with clients, now have much more time to spend servicing their needs, and trying to find new business, as opposed to collecting signed contracts.

SignNow review by Kyla Rose S.
Kyla Rose S.

"Easy to use, better than the rest"

What do you like best?

I love how simple it is to use, that I can just upload my proposals, contracts and documents, and get people to sign them quickly and easily. Most of the competing software is heavily template based, but all my contracts and proposals are different enough that templating isn't so useful to me. My favourite feature is how professional it looks when I send it to clients.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have the feature of sending a message with the contract or proposal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, affordable, and very professional looking.

I never have to worry about whether a client has signed the proposal properly. and all my contracts are stored in one place. I

SignNow review by Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.

"I love Sign Now!"

What do you like best?

It makes adding my initials or signature to documents SO EASY. If you have to approve invoices or add your signature to documents often, this is the perfect service. All you have to do is open the document within SignNow and you can add your pre-saved initials, signature, date, etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a cheaper desktop version or an option to use your mobile credentials online. I have the app on my phone but I'm not able to use SignNow on my laptop or desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend SignNow!

It has made the invoice approval process faster, which has helped to ensure that our clients are getting paid in a timely manner.

SignNow review by Anshul J.
Anshul J.

"Excellent So far"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. After using it for a couple of months we are impressed with Signnow. It perfectly satisfies our requirements. Looking forward to integrate the same with Salesforce (our current CRM system).

What do you dislike?

Lack of Document editing features on the fly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple tool, easy to implement and use.

There are quite a lot of tools out there in the market, being a CRM consultant we have come across a lot of signature capturing tools and have integrated them with Salesforce. This for its price and ease of use stands out as the best.

All our Legal Documents are not being done using SignNow. We have also started using the same for our Hiring process and have added more licenses for it.

SignNow review by Josh J.
Josh J.

"Our SignNow Experience"

What do you like best?

It was very simple to use, realistically. Because there were no advanced integrations or anything like that to consider, it was just a very easy eSignature platform to integrate into office workflow.

What do you dislike?

The support left very much to be desired. We weren't a big fan of them at all, especially given the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider very carefully if your users are okay to manage with little support. The support was honestly the worst part about the entire experience. The software is functional, but very simple. There aren't a lot of complex actions you can take with the software.

We needed to move to a more modern eSignature platform. It served that purpose and little else.

SignNow review by Derk H.
Derk H.

"Horrible Service if you ever need Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

If you don't need customer service, then the actual product is ok.

What do you dislike?

Horrible customer service. I have had an issue with Sign-now for over 2 weeks. My credit card has been charged three times, yet when I log into my account is says "cancelled". I need to add another signer to my account but can't as it says "closed". Their "support team" has been working on the issue for over a week but still nothing despite numerous emails!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not ever need support then you should be okay. I have rarely ever needed support but I have now for the past several weeks. They either ignore me or pass me off to others in their "support team" but do not resolve the issue. These company needs to look at overall support tickets and find out why they are not being resolved!

I have an extremely important document that needs to be sent to a customer from a different email that I have been trying to add. However I am not able to add my other email because the system won't let me despite being told that it should.

Learn more about SignNow

SignNow Videos

Learning about SignNow?

* We monitor all SignNow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.