SignNow

SignNow

SignNow makes it easy to make, manage, and enforce agreements on any device.

Work for SignNow?

Learning about SignNow?

SignNow Reviews

Ask SignNow a Question
SignNow review by <span>Ryan D.</span>
Ryan D.

Fantastic eSignature Technology

Validated Review
What do you like best?

We evaluated a number of eSignature platforms and all had their strengths and weaknesses, but found SignNow to be the best value for the price. Once integrated into Salesforce, it's a fairly straightforward, seamless user experience to generate quotes using SignNow's technology. SignNow's SaaS platform also makes it easy to set up templates once, and quickly reuse over and over again.

What do you dislike?

The Salesforce integration is a bit tricky, and in our case, required a Salesforce developer to help properly integrate. Though once setup, it's worked perfectly without any additional maintenance.

For years we had customers signing documents that required them to print, sign, scan and return. We realized this was a cumbersome process for our customers and wanted a more efficient way that was both customer-friendly and helped shorten our sales cycles. We often found that approvers were away on travel and out of the office away from a printer/scanner, which delayed approvals/signatures. With SignNow customers can easily review, complete the required fields electronically, and submit back to us anywhere, anytime, and on any device. There have been a number of instances where SignNow has helped secured month-end transactions, when it wouldn't have been possible without it.

Showing 375 SignNow reviews
SignNow review by <span>Diana A.</span>
Diana A.
Validated Review

Good value and easy to use

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Compared to other electronic signature platforms, SignNow is very easy to use and is at a price point that a variety of different type of organizations can take advantage of it.

What do you dislike?

You need to warn people ahead of time that a link is being sent to them or they may think it is spam and won't click the link that takes them to the document that needs to be signed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like other e-signing services, there are different pricing levels but the basic $5/month option if great for basic signing needs at a price that can't be beat. Also, no specialization needs to take place - just upload a PDF and insert where people need to add info (sign, date, initial, etc.), which is great for contracts.

We need to have a lot of paperwork signed from a variety of people, and sending them by postal mail takes a long time not only just because of the postal mail process (send it to them and have them send the fully executed document back) but also because it is easy to be put in a pile on someone's desk and forgotten about. With SignNow, people can quickly sign the document and you can easily send reminders if they have not yet signed the document.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SignNow
SignNow review by <span>Nick P.</span>
Nick P.

Great Cloud Solution

What do you like best?

It's easy to teach to any faculty/staff. After introducing them to the web application, they can easily put the forms they need into SignNow and add fields.

What do you dislike?

Some features feel missing. I find that the more I use it the more I discover things that I wish I could do, but can't. I've only found one bug, which support was able to respond to and provide a work around for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to digitize paper forms and easily send them out to get signatures. After using it for a while, I started to discover lacking features that would be nice, such as more control over the email notification frequency and the ability to do more complex conditional routing.

Our university needed a platform to collect digital signatures from online students and students at regional learning centers. SignNow is saving a ton of time by expediting that process. We're also eliminating paper waste, and streamlining the internal processes needed to complete certain forms in the process of digitizing them.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

SignNow review by <span>Brett F.</span>
Brett F.

Terrible Product Support

Updated On
What do you like best?

Nothing. This is a decent product with terrible support. I liked when this product worked and I could use it, but it hasn't been working properly recently.

What do you dislike?

I have been trying to contact support for 24-hours because none of my documents are sending for signatures. Every time I try to contact their support I get stuck in an endless loop through their backend system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SignNow has extremely extremely poor support.

I am currently solving no problems with SignNow. It has been down for more than 24-hours and I cannot get in contact with their customer support. I am having massive issues with none of my clients receiving documents to sign to proceed with projects. When this service works it is good, when it doesn't there is no way to get in touch with support to work through the issue.

SignNow review by <span>Poria A.</span>
Poria A.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

My favorite thing about SignNow is how easy it is to use both over the web and on mobile. The user-interface is so intuitive that you can pick it up and start using it right away without training. I also like the many right-click options on a document because i've at some point needed to use them all.

What do you dislike?

For my needs it does everything I need it to do. The sales team was also very helpful in the decision-making process when I was evaluating this against a competing product at my last company. They took as many calls and demo as we needed to with the Sales Operations team to make sure we had a good fit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've found that there's no dropoff in functionality from any other e-sig platform i've used and it's much more affordable and even easier to use.

I needed a cloud-based way to e-sign documents that was easy to use, accessible from web and mobile, full of features to meet the needs of any document sig request, and affordable. I've used SignNow for everything from tax returns to comp plans to home loan documents, and it's never let me down.

SignNow review by <span>Aaron J.</span>
Aaron J.

Great Team and products

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The api pricing is good compared to the competition. They allow the sender to edit the document prior to sending which is a huge benefit. They do have many options. I can only assume that by being part of PDFFiller will create incredible synergies.

What do you dislike?

Initially we had some issues with setup but determined much of it were issues on our end. Team is great to work with, and product has many features, and can be used as a great integration or stand alone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you compare pricing and features, the value of this product is unmatched.

Electronic signature and editing on the fly is great. Our transaction management platform uses SignNow for our esign and some editing capabilities and we love the workflow.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Bernadette McCarthy, MBA of SignNow

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for the review! You mentioned a few things in regards to our features which I wanted to address.

SignNow offers signers different options on how they wish to sign their document - upload, draw, type, and use a saved signature. In order to authenticate the signature, they must select which signature they would like to use each time.

SignNow has a feature called a 'Guide Me Button' which guides signers through the document, if they choose. This is a yellow arrow which appears to the signer when signing the document.

Date fields auto populate the current days date of signing as long as the field label is listed as 'Date'. Signers have the ability to edit this, if they like.

Can you please clarify what you mean by the stamp and tag size (is the validation type with a hour stamp for example)? If the validation type is larger then the tag size, the size needs to be adjusted and made wider to fit the validation type chosen. We would be happy to help troubleshoot further with more information.

If you would like to discuss how our features work more in depth or troubleshoot the tag size, please reach out to support@signnow.com.

Thank you!

SignNow review by <span>Adam M.</span>
Adam M.

SignNow seals the deal

What do you like best?

The ability to map fields from an existing generic template to new agreement

What do you dislike?

Exporting the agreement data is a bit clunky. Larger data fields have formatting issues, i.e. a space inserted every so often, presumably at the end of every line on screen. The signing process on tablet and mobile has not been well received by recipients. Desktop is best. A data entry is stored for every attempted signing which has to be filtered out (and there are often a lot of them). You have no way of tracking who attempted to sign the agreement so you have no means of following up or handling objections from the non-completed signers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SignNow is ideal for quick deployment of online agreement signing with the ability to share signing links or directly invite signers straight out of the platform. If you need to capture a large amount of data from signers - fields with multiple lines currently present formatting issues but this is not insurmountable.

Quick and efficient way of signing up partners on a simple to use platform

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Bernadette McCarthy, MBA of SignNow

Hi Adam,

Thank you for the review! You mentioned tracking ability, which we have through audit log and history. Here is additional information on this feature: http://university.signnow.com/what-is-the-audit-trail-or-document-history-and-how-do-i-access-it/

We would also like to learn more about what you are looking for in formatting a document. Please reach out to support@signnow.com and we would be happy to look into this further.

Thanks!

Learn more about SignNow

SignNow Videos

Learning about SignNow?

* We monitor all SignNow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.