SignNow

SignNow

SignNow makes it easy to make, manage, and enforce agreements on any device.

Work for SignNow?

Learning about SignNow?

SignNow Reviews

Ask SignNow a Question
SignNow review by <span>Ryan D.</span>
Ryan D.

Fantastic eSignature Technology

What do you like best?

We evaluated a number of eSignature platforms and all had their strengths and weaknesses, but found SignNow to be the best value for the price. Once integrated into Salesforce, it's a fairly straightforward, seamless user experience to generate quotes using SignNow's technology. SignNow's SaaS platform also makes it easy to set up templates once, and quickly reuse over and over again.

What do you dislike?

The Salesforce integration is a bit tricky, and in our case, required a Salesforce developer to help properly integrate. Though once setup, it's worked perfectly without any additional maintenance.

For years we had customers signing documents that required them to print, sign, scan and return. We realized this was a cumbersome process for our customers and wanted a more efficient way that was both customer-friendly and helped shorten our sales cycles. We often found that approvers were away on travel and out of the office away from a printer/scanner, which delayed approvals/signatures. With SignNow customers can easily review, complete the required fields electronically, and submit back to us anywhere, anytime, and on any device. There have been a number of instances where SignNow has helped secured month-end transactions, when it wouldn't have been possible without it.

Showing 387 SignNow reviews
SignNow review by <span>Scott W.</span>
Scott W.

Lower Price Than Competition, but Unreliable

What do you like best?

We looked at several products before choosing SignNow and did so mostly based on price. They had the features we were looking for and were much cheaper than DocuSign, Adobe, and other e-signature applications we looked at. The workflow/routing functionality is really beneficial, especially if you don't have another solution at your organization that can manage workflows.

What do you dislike?

SignNow is not nearly as polished as other products. We've been using it for a little over a year and thought some of the bugs might get worked out, but it performs identically today as it did a year ago. Most of the things are fairly minor, but they add up quick. For example, the tab stops are erratic and cause some headache for those filling out forms. Also the documentation is poor, in my opinion.

The biggest cause for concern though is the reliability and support of the product. The authentication portal is unavailable several times a week and this has been going on for weeks. When this happens, existing forms can still be filled out, but no new forms can be created or modified and form owners can not check on the status of forms. SignNow has phone and email support, but I've called the support line several times and am always instructed to leave a message and it is never returned. Also, emailing their support typically does not yield a response. I've emailed in about 20 times over the past year for different things and have received a response for five of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unfortunately this product is too unreliable to use. We would not purchase again, even though the price is attractive.

We were trying to find a solution to handle electronic signatures, but really found the platform most beneficial for workflow management.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SignNow
SignNow review by <span>Haley S.</span>
Haley S.

only option for us, but very buggy

What do you like best?

We needed a software that would allow for self-population. The purpose of Sign Now in our company is to create an online application for our staffing company. Because each page has the same information on it (Name, social, signature, date, etc) we didnt' want our employees to have to fill out the same info every single time. Sign Now accommodates that. When I label the field as "name" and then later make another field and label that one as "name," all my employee has to do is click the box and it automatically carries what was in the first "name" field over to the second. It makes it easy to fill out our 15page application in less than 20 minutes, especially as most of our employees can't touch type.

It took me 3 months of reviewing software to find Sign Now, and it was the only thing that allowed for both the self population, and for me to upload my 15-page PDF, and have it sent directly to my email afterwards.

What do you dislike?

It is very glitchy. For instance, like I said above, our app is 15 pages (plus 2 intro pages, and 10 pages at the end for a company policies).

Any time I put a new box on the page and the change the size or move it to the right spot, it jumps me back up to the top of the first page, and I have to scroll all the way back down to where I was. Every. Single. Time. No exceptions. This gets really old really fast when there are 50 fields on a page that are all different sizes.

The other thing that irritates me is the customer support. I called them once while we were having issues logging in, and just finding the phone number was hard. When I did call, I had to leave a message, and to this day I haven't gotten a phone call back. I also sent an email. about a month later I received a reply. Luckily we figured out our issue.

Lastly, it doesn't work well on mobile (at least for us) and the formatting of the form comes back super wonky. This is a problem as most of our potential employees have phones, but not laptops.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best used for shorter documents, or documents with limited fields.

Allowing our employees to fill out the application quickly and easily has actually helped us hire more people. Because of the demographic we work with, there were many times when perfectly good employees chose not to fill out the application because they were unable to read, write, or didn't have the patience for it. We have hired more employees since doing the application, and, since we're a staffing company, we've made more.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

SignNow review by <span>Diana A.</span>
Diana A.

Good value and easy to use

What do you like best?

Compared to other electronic signature platforms, SignNow is very easy to use and is at a price point that a variety of different type of organizations can take advantage of it.

What do you dislike?

You need to warn people ahead of time that a link is being sent to them or they may think it is spam and won't click the link that takes them to the document that needs to be signed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like other e-signing services, there are different pricing levels but the basic $5/month option if great for basic signing needs at a price that can't be beat. Also, no specialization needs to take place - just upload a PDF and insert where people need to add info (sign, date, initial, etc.), which is great for contracts.

We need to have a lot of paperwork signed from a variety of people, and sending them by postal mail takes a long time not only just because of the postal mail process (send it to them and have them send the fully executed document back) but also because it is easy to be put in a pile on someone's desk and forgotten about. With SignNow, people can quickly sign the document and you can easily send reminders if they have not yet signed the document.

SignNow review by <span>Nick P.</span>
Nick P.

Great Cloud Solution

What do you like best?

It's easy to teach to any faculty/staff. After introducing them to the web application, they can easily put the forms they need into SignNow and add fields.

What do you dislike?

Some features feel missing. I find that the more I use it the more I discover things that I wish I could do, but can't. I've only found one bug, which support was able to respond to and provide a work around for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to digitize paper forms and easily send them out to get signatures. After using it for a while, I started to discover lacking features that would be nice, such as more control over the email notification frequency and the ability to do more complex conditional routing.

Our university needed a platform to collect digital signatures from online students and students at regional learning centers. SignNow is saving a ton of time by expediting that process. We're also eliminating paper waste, and streamlining the internal processes needed to complete certain forms in the process of digitizing them.

SignNow review by <span>Brett F.</span>
Brett F.

Terrible Product Support

What do you like best?

Nothing. This is a decent product with terrible support. I liked when this product worked and I could use it, but it hasn't been working properly recently.

What do you dislike?

I have been trying to contact support for 24-hours because none of my documents are sending for signatures. Every time I try to contact their support I get stuck in an endless loop through their backend system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SignNow has extremely extremely poor support.

I am currently solving no problems with SignNow. It has been down for more than 24-hours and I cannot get in contact with their customer support. I am having massive issues with none of my clients receiving documents to sign to proceed with projects. When this service works it is good, when it doesn't there is no way to get in touch with support to work through the issue.

SignNow review by <span>Poria A.</span>
Poria A.

SignNow - the easiest to use and most affordable e-sig platform

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about SignNow is how easy it is to use both over the web and on mobile. The user-interface is so intuitive that you can pick it up and start using it right away without training. I also like the many right-click options on a document because i've at some point needed to use them all.

What do you dislike?

For my needs it does everything I need it to do. The sales team was also very helpful in the decision-making process when I was evaluating this against a competing product at my last company. They took as many calls and demo as we needed to with the Sales Operations team to make sure we had a good fit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've found that there's no dropoff in functionality from any other e-sig platform i've used and it's much more affordable and even easier to use.

I needed a cloud-based way to e-sign documents that was easy to use, accessible from web and mobile, full of features to meet the needs of any document sig request, and affordable. I've used SignNow for everything from tax returns to comp plans to home loan documents, and it's never let me down.

Learn more about SignNow

SignNow Videos

Learning about SignNow?

* We monitor all SignNow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.