Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

SignRequest

(508 reviews)

The easy, secure and affordable alternative to the usual suspects!

Work for SignRequest?

Learning about SignRequest?

SignRequest Reviews

Showing 526 SignRequest reviews
SignRequest review by Vas B.
Vas B.

"Solid alternative for the Enterprise-level signature tools"

What do you like best?

It works. It's easy to use. It's simple & straightforward, without too many settings to confuse you. In short, it gets the job done. Templates make it easy to create & send new contracts on the fly. This is a good tool for bootstrapped companies that need a way for prospects to sign agreements in a timely manner. SignRequest even has automated reminders, so you don't have to worry about bumping up the document to the top of the prospect's inbox.

What do you dislike?

The user interface takes a bit of getting used to, even after you've sent out a dozen contracts. But that's okay, because every software has a learning curve. After you're up and running there is nothing to dislike about it. I wish they offered US-based support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the 14-day free trial & use it up to decide what you want to do.

We needed a digital signature platform to expedite our sales cycle by making it easier for people to engage us. Although SignRequest can handle Enterprise level needs, we did not need a solution to meet those kinds of needs; so we got what we needed plus we claimed a small cost savings immediately, which every small business can appreciate.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SignRequest
SignRequest review by Adam V.
Adam V.

"Great Alternative to other document signing services."

What do you like best?

It works. It's easy. Backs up all docs to our google drive folders. Creating templates for sending out the same doc to different people at different times is easy. Oh...and the price is way worth it's value.

What do you dislike?

There is some confusion on using teams, and where the email is coming from. We are having a hard time figuring out how to change the "sent from" email address. Other than that, all is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get it. No need to research more.

We enroll high ticket clients into our Burnout to Badass program where they end their anxiety & fatigue to achieve peak performance with their freedom, energy and cash flow. SignRequest helps us smooth out the on-boarding process by making it super easy to send, sign, verify and track all legal documents that are needed in between enrollment and actually starting the program

What E-Signature solution do you use?

SignRequest review by Teresa M.
Teresa M.

"Convenient, easy to use, and perfect for a small business owner like myself. "

What do you like best?

I really like that it integrates with Google Docs, that I can send out contracts to vendors fast, and I have the ability to customize the number of saignatures. It’s so easy and it’s a game-changer in the business.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that some features do not work on my iPad. I have found a few workarounds, but it’s pretty frustrating when typing in an email (you can’t paste or preselect from the list below) and creating a signature box for yourself and the other person to sign. You have to do it in a VERY specific order or cancel and start all over again. I would love to see a deeper integration or a mobile app.

Contracts are signed in a matter of minutes! There’s no excuses for delays with vendors not having a printer or needing to figure a way to sign it and get it back to me. Most people are willing to sign something fast if they know how to do it. There is no online learning curve if you can follow directions like “sign here.” lol

SignRequest review by Tim O.
Tim O.

"SignRequest - Very Affordable, Fast and Easy"

What do you like best?

It's fast and very intuitive to upload, add places to sign, and send out our first document . Honestly, the first reason we chose it was because the name sounded more business-like than many other Document Signing services. The automatic reminders. It's easy to see if a person has opened, viewed or signed the document. It was very This is a great service. We can track agreements sent and who we needs reminders. I've never needed the support team, but I've heard they respond quickly. Their free plan is a great way to check out the service initially.

What do you dislike?

We generate PDF documents for signing, which SIgnRequest needs. If your output is something else, select the option to generate a PDF files. If the program doesn't have that option, there is add-ons which one can setup as a printer to "print" as a PDF doc. No problems so far. Agreements can be cancelled, and if they are the recipient is notified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enter "Message" as you would like the Subject to display in email to the contacts.

Take advantage of the "Attach Files" to send manuscripts or other project-related materials.

Our production agreements need signatures, dates, and titles. If addresses or phone numbers, boxes can be setup for any number of fields.

SignRequest review by Lori M.
Lori M.

"I use it almost daily and have definitely recommended it to colleagues. "

What do you like best?

I use sign request for a reservation form that is short and simple. This software makes it so that clients do not need to come into the office just to complete it. Saves them time, and probably gives me reservations that would otherwise have been lost.

What do you dislike?

I still use the free version since it's only for one document right now. I appreciate it being free, but since there is limited function, sometimes it doesn't do what I would like it to. There have also been some glitches where the input fields move around or have funky fonts. This may just be an issue on the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I get back into real estate investing, I will get the paid version of this in a heartbeat and use it instead of the more well known competition that I used before. You should definitely give it a try.

This software gives me the ability to offer a fully online/electronic way for my customers to sign up. This day and age, that is important. Everything is done online now.

SignRequest review by Olga B.
Olga B.

"Great product. Easy to use."

What do you like best?

I just love how easy it is to use SignRequest! The feature where I can mark whether a particular filed is required or not for signing/ filling out is extremely helpful as a lot of people don't pay too much attention when signing documents and often forget to fill out/ sign some fields. It never happens with SignRequest as it takes a signer to fields that require his/her attention. Determining the order in which each person signs the document is very convenient when setting up a document for multiple signers. Logging in with G-mail is very nice and convenient too.

What do you dislike?

When signing a document using a smartphone, signature and font sizes do not get adjusted automatically and it's not always easy for everybody to understand that those parameters need to be manually adjusted. For that reason a final version of the document might look odd .

Also it would be great if the were more font style options to choose from when typing in a signature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've recommended SignRequest to lots if colleagues and friends and everybody loves it. Easy to use, time effective, offers multiple options.

SignRequest is a very convenient product for team members working from different locations or those who need to communicate with vendors and clients remotely. It is great for those who doesn't always have access to printers and scanners and the quality of documents is great unlike the ones that have been scanned multiple times.

SignRequest review by Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.

"Simple and Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the options that are available to me. It's easy to prepare the documents to be signed. I've never had a complaint from any of my customers and many of my customers are senior citizens. I also utilize the option to have copies of the signed documents. I also like the option to personalize my message to my customer.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any right now. I remember I didn't like DocuSign haha.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend supporting this product because it's great. I will eventually do the subscription, I just don't want to now because I am the only one in the company.

Having a signed document from the customers. While I can do that at the store, I have customers who are travelling to different places. Having this option makes us more attractive to them than our competition.

SignRequest review by Eric G.
Eric G.

"Great Value"

What do you like best?

I decided to use SignRequest for my business after using EchoSign (now called Adobe Sign) and HelloSign. I found that all 3 products work well and are easy to use. However, SignRequest offers the best feature set for the lowest price. At $8/month with SignRequest, I get unlimited templates, which would cost me at least $15/month on other platforms. Even with other features and other pricing tiers, SignRequest is a better value than the competition.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve -- sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between different options you're presented (e.g. "Prepare Document" vs. "Sign and Send"), or how to accomplish different but similar-sounding goals (e.g. sending copies of the same document out to different customers, or having multiple parties all sign the same contract together).

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free tier is pretty good too so there's no reason not to try it out!

It's nice that it makes it easier for my business partners not to have to print & mail documents to me, but even if they don't mind doing that, it puts a lot of burden on me to scan paper documents that I receive in the mail.

SignRequest review by Tim L.
Tim L.

"Makes Working From Home a Breeze!"

What do you like best?

I like the speed and efficiency. It also saves me a lot of money on ink for my printer/scanner, which I rarely use any more.

What do you dislike?

I still wish there was an easier way to "draw" my signature, as it looks like I have very poor hand writing, but that is just a minor drawback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a quick, easy and efficient way to sign internal documents, especially if you work remotely, I highly recommend SignRequest.

I work remotely from home and have a number of internal documents, such as expense reports, time off requests, etc that I have to completely monthly or fairly regularly. I also have other occasional internal documents like benefit packages notices, etc that need signed in a timely fashion. It makes signing and returning these documents to my employer so much easier than my old process, which consisted of printing, signing, scanning and then emailing back.

SignRequest review by Shellie B.
Shellie B.

"Time saving!"

What do you like best?

We have clients sign off on artwork before printing. This is an effecient way to complete the task in one easy step.

What do you dislike?

We have all had a slow start perhaps due to not quite understanding all the components. Maybe the instructions could be easier to understand. Some of our customers have trouble figuring out how to return it. Each time we use it we get more comfortable with it and better able to tell the customer how to sign and return.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes our customers have difficulty understanding how to return the sign request. I think it is because we are new and still learning how it works. Overall, we love the product!

Expediting authorizations for permission to print documents. We are saving time by only having ONE step. Check the box marked and sign. Then return. It is saving 2 or 3 email communications which saves time.

SignRequest review by Tanner C.
Tanner C.

"SignRequest has helped me automate and reduce admin costs"

What do you like best?

When I started my company, I experienced bottlenecks in my sales process. The hardest part was not the negotiations or pitching, it was getting people to finally sign. With a traditional pdf/print/sign/scan/email it was taking way too long to get people to commit. Sometimes the wait period for the customer to sign was so long that I would lose the deal.

SignRequest made conversions much faster. Because it's a cloud product and everything is digital, it helped me continue being virtual and mobile so I can still get work done from anywhere. I never needed a printer/scanner for signing documents again!

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike about the product. So far it's met all my needs. The tiniest drawback is having to fumble around adding signature and print boxes without a preview. Sometimes I think I put the box in the right place only finding later after the customer signed or printed, that their addition is 3 times larger than I thought and almost hits the edge of the paper. I'd also like to have a better date picker mechanism.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use this over DocuSign, RightSignature, and HelloSign

Hours doing paper work have been reclaimed which is a relief and sales conversions have been easier to make!

SignRequest review by .

"Best eSign solution I've used - ever."

What do you like best?

The ease of use and overall quality of the platform at an incredible price of free. Zero training required, we just have to write contacts, upload, prep, and send. Almost entirely hands-off.

What do you dislike?

That it took so long to learn about! Also, the signing order/multiple signatures could be explained a bit better, but this is a *very* minor complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! The base tier is free and gives a full suite of features that is adequate for most businesses, and their paid plans are incredibly well priced. We recommend it to all of our clients who need an esignature solution.

SignRequest let's us send and sign contacts with exceptionally low time overhead, and zero financial overhead. It also accelerates the signing and acceptance process for clients, letting us close deals and start projects faster than before. Other platforms did not offer value for their price point, and we found it cheaper and easier to use signable Adobe PDFs than their offerings.

SignRequest review by Nicholas G.
Nicholas G.

"Very great alternative to other e-sign systems."

What do you like best?

The free version is very powerful, and easy to add sign locations on documents. It is also pretty lightweight and easy to use. I really like how easy it is to set-up the document to be sent out.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike, but I would say that the way the signature panes are resized could be easier to use. Maybe you could try some to use some algorithms to make the blanks automate to the size that exists in the document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application is far superior to other e-sign systems. I would consider this product before using any other application. I think that the free version can be used for many personal uses, or even on a business level.

Fast and easy finalized signatures. Gets a customer to the final signature faster than any paper contracts could ever.

SignRequest review by Courtney M.
Courtney M.

"SignRequest is a very helpful tool getting signatures quickly and easily. "

What do you like best?

I like that I don't have to send things through the mail and wait for documents to be returned. I also like that it will automatically send reminders to the signer every few days. SR tracks what's completed or not, and where it is in the process. It shows when a person has viewed it or not, so you know if they have seen it or not, or if they haven't even opened it. This program is very helpful overall.

What do you dislike?

That not everyone signs documents in a timely fashion. Luckily there's an auto-resend option. Not much else to dislike about the program. I wish that in the signing log, it would document each time a document is re-sent to the signer. That way it will tell you if you've attempted only 2 times vs re-sending it 10 times. The sign log could be more clear. As it is now, it's a little overwhelming to read, so most of the time I don't even attempt to look at it. I wish that there was a way to edit the document after it has been sent out. It would be helpful if there was maybe a 10-15 minute window to allow for changes to be made. Most of the time it's just changing the order of recipients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always click to have SR automatically send reminders every few days (it will do the work for you). Once a receiver/signer gets familiar and comfortable with how it works, you don't necessarily need to set up the document for them. Just have them click where they need to sign and date it, and have them complete it.

Not having to send documents through the mail. It saves time and money (not having to pay for postage). Also, it automatically saves things in the Drive, so it's there as a backup if needed.

SignRequest review by Liliane R.
Liliane R.

"Excellent!"

What do you like best?

The ease of usage and also the team contacts you immediately after you sign up to see if you have any questions or concerns. The software is really easy to use and I can edit any signature and add any signature on the document easily! I like that I can receive the document immediately via email. We are a webbed mortgage company, so we really like that feature for our clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I really like the ease of use and the prompt communication. I was very impressed that a team member immediately reached out to me as soon as I signed up for the Sign Request.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to respond to the initial email from SignRequest that inquires about your experience. They really respond back to you if you have any questions or concerns!

I use it with our HR team who is out of state to sign documents for myself. No need to print out documents and scan in! Saves our business time and money. We can also email documents securely to our clients and they can sign them immediately and get the forms back to us. In our industry being prompt is very important! The quicker we can get documents signed, the sooner we can push our files through to help our clients!

SignRequest review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"Great Service, Intuitive to Use"

What do you like best?

I love that I can quickly access send and receive signed papers all from Google Drive. That was the most attractive thing to me because we have all of our client information shared on Google drive. So to have something integrated and easy to use is amazing. Additionally, the service is intuitive not only for us but also for our clients. Rarely do I have to give additional instructions to my clients on how to sign - they can intuitively figure out the minimal steps on their own. What a great product.

What do you dislike?

Very little to dislike but one thing I would recommend would be to allow a user to set the default for who needs to sign. For our company we always just need others to sign so we want that to be our default.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it. It rocks. We looked and this is the best product in our opinion!

Our primary business benefit is having our travel clients sign our terms and conditions form. It makes our paperwork really accessible and easy to manage.

SignRequest review by Damon K.
Damon K.

"The Perfect Signature App !"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this App is that it is very smooth and stylish. The interface is simple with an official office feel to it, with an assurance that your document is secure and professional. I recommend this app to all business individuals and companies.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. I was searching the internet for other similar apps but nothing comes close. You guys nailed it right off the top!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You will not regret it!

SignRequest is very efficient for my use with the Job I hold . I am a Counselor for an emergency shelter located in Sumter, South Carolina. My colleagues and I are required to do our own timesheets and emailing them to the office. We just went to a new format where they wanted us to physically come in person with our timesheets and sign them in person. For me this was a bit complicated to do because of my busy schedule. So I suggested could we do a digital signing and continue emailing our timesheets. And with no resistance it was approved so long as we used an approved app to do the signing. Voila, SignRequest and I have'nt looked back. Thank You for creating such a time saving app. You guys rock!!!!

SignRequest review by Maila C.
Maila C.

"Signing made easy!"

What do you like best?

I like how I can sign my documents with just a click of my mouse and never worry about deadlines especially for urgent documents I have to forward to my boss.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes yet with this application, I think it is perfect for me because it makes it easier and more convenient to sign and send my documents to my employer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend others to use this product especially in signing urgent documents sent by the company online and conveniently sending it back in no time.

With SignRequest, I can manage my urgent documents faster. It is a perfect tool for signing and sending documents online without worrying about deadlines.

SignRequest review by Meredith B.
Meredith B.

"This service works very well and is very convenient."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to upload and edit a document. It is very nice to be able to push send and have it go out to my client and return right into my email inbox. I am very happy with this company.

What do you dislike?

Twice I have had a client unable to send their contract back to me. I have used this service probably twenty times in the last month. I don't know why their email didn't come through. I had to have them mail the contract to me. I guess I could have redone it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's great

My contracts with clients are very important to protect me from liability and law suits. They help me set limits and be clear with what my clients should expect from me. This is a great service to be able to send contracts all over the world and receive them back promptly without asking them to mail, download, or fax anything. I feel like it makes my clients much happier to sign and send the contract. Otherwise it might be a nuisance and-if I couldn't get the contract back in a timely manner, I could lose business. (I wouldn't work with that client until I receive the contract)

SignRequest review by Olga B.
Olga B.

"Great service. Very convenient and easy to use. "

What do you like best?

I like the convenience and the ease of use. The free plan from SignRequest offers a decent quality service and their paid plans give me access to more advanced tools which make my life even easier. The prices are reasonable, so I find this to be a very good investment.

What do you dislike?

When using a mobile device to sign a document a signature might be of an awkward size (usually too small). It would be great to add a note to the signer that he/she can adjust the signature size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SignRequest is a great tool to speed up document signing process for companies that have employees working remotely and those who have customers/ partners all over the world.

Most of our employees work remotely and at the same time we have a lot of internal documents to be signed by one or more parties. We also have a lot of out-of-state & out-of-country clients and SignRequest is a great tool to speed up document signing process.

SignRequest review by Kyle S.
Kyle S.

"Works great for my small Multi-Family Apartment"

What do you like best?

With sign request being free for a basic account it works great for my small apartment building. I only use it once a year for each of my 4 tenants but it works perfect for my needs.

What do you dislike?

I have run into some performance problems when having a bunch of fields (IE. A rental application).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It worked great for my small business. Only ran into a few issues but for what it does and the price it saves me tons of time.

I am in the military and no longer live in the same city, state, or even timezone as my apartment building. I used to dread lease time because I would have to generate the new lease. Wait for my tenant to have the opportunity to print it out (or have a family member do it - senior citizens) they would have to scan it and then email it back to me to sign then I would send them a fully signed copy. SignRequest allows me to do all of that in the same step and still generates a legally binding document.

SignRequest review by Vicki W.
Vicki W.

"Sign Request - Document Signature Application - Terrific and Simple to use"

What do you like best?

What's best about Sign-Request? It's SO EASY to use even the first time! You need the document you are working on and the email address of the person you want to have sign it and your own....that is literally all you need. Upload, give an intro statement, select where you want it signed and send it on....DONE! it's that simple :)

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It's all great. You can pay for an upgraded platform for under $9 a month and have it branded to your company colors and logo. I've done it and it's super professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using the branding. Our clients have mentioned that signing documents can be scary but they are never worried when working with us because our Heading/Company Name shows up before they have to review or sign a document so I definitely recommend paying the nominal fee to have your own branded platform. Upload your frequently used basic documents to the platform for easy "grab and go" work. Sign Request saves your settings automatically so you don't have to remember every little detail.....they remember for you!

The travel expense and hassle of having to go back to a clients house when they decide they want to sign a contract to do the work! You send the document via Sign Request and get a credit card over the phone and you are done in less than 10 minutes. In the DC metro area this can save you 5 hours or more depending on the traffic. IT IS a real timesaver!

SignRequest review by User

"Great for communication between offices"

What do you like best?

Sign Request makes it easy to send documents to coworkers for approval and signatures when we work out of different branches or offices. It's very efficient. Workers can sign and approve with a click of a button! So it takes very little time out of our workday. I like that we can upload supporting documents, pick the order of signing and choose to CC people. It's improved our Work Flow a lot!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it's limited to one supporting document for uploading. I haven't figured out the organization system for signed documents. I would like very much if we could have an archive that was easy to sort by folder, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and implement

I love it as a means of communication between our coworkers that work out of separate offices. It also streamlines every document that requires approval from separate people, and it's great for keeping everyone in the loop on these documents.

SignRequest review by Administrator

"This Tool Came in SO Handy"

What do you like best?

I loved that I could set this up within minutes to get signatures from multiple people across multiple platforms—for FREE. Most of the folks I sent the documents to already used the tool (one even signed from her phone), and the rest set things up easily on their end.

What do you dislike?

If I could add any feature, it would be setting up multiple docs to go out at once; I have contracts to send that were all identical except for the peoples' names, so it would have been faster to be able to plug in all their email addresses and set up the documents in one send, rather than starting the process over for each person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

I was surprised by how convenient it was to be able to sign in and see the status of the signatures I was waiting for, and the ability to send a reminder to the recipient with a quick click could come in really handy.

SignRequest review by Alan T.
Alan T.

"Fast, easy, reliable. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Too many technology products are not intuitive enough, and my experience using SignRequest has proven to be a very pleasant exception to that.

What do you dislike?

I have had a few clients complain that the user experience on the receiving end of a SignRequest document could have been made easier to understand. While there is a user guide included in every document sent, it is not "built-in" to the document itself and requires that the recipient open the guide in a separate tab or window.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!. The trail/evaluation has none of the limitations that virtually every other competitor has. That alone is telling...and in a positive way.

I use SignRequest to send contracts to clients in a way that allows them to review and sign from their computer or mobile device. I deal with clients all over the world, and being able to manage and track my contracts entirely online has been a great benefit.

SignRequest review by Genneca H.
Genneca H.

"It was alright..."

What do you like best?

I like how the application had everything that I needed in order to complete the specific task that I was trying to do. It has many capabilities, which is awesome because it generally feels like there's something missing when it comes to these types of apps.

What do you dislike?

While the amount of capabilities offered is fantastic, I found it mildly confusing to use at first. This only added to the confusion of the people i was sending the documentation to for signing. So, overall - it didn't really help me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to include instructions to those you send the signrequest to - for whatever reason, this app was difficult for my clients to follow.

Sending/signing contracts and legal documentation between parties is difficult when people are not living in the same geographical vicinity. Applications like signrequest allow for people to more easily take care of the legalities and tedious paperwork with minimal effort.

SignRequest review by Shana A.
Shana A.

"Great Service - Just what we needed for our programming"

What do you like best?

I love the ease SignRequest creates for me as an administrator and for the clients and artists who use the feature to review and sign contracts. They all have commented that signing via SignRequest is easy and makes the contract process faster. Thank you!

What do you dislike?

I would love a standard message that can be emailed to clients when they receive a document to sign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign request will make contract signing so much easier and efficient for your organization. The system stores email addresses so that you can easily send contracts or documents to clients. There are many features. The service also sends you an email with a PDF copy of the signed document which is great - it also sends a copy to the client who signs the contract. Great service.

Artist contracts. Sign request has been extremely beneficial in solving the problem of getting signed contracts back.

SignRequest review by Administrator

"Simple, quick and efficient service for our business"

What do you like best?

It is fast and flawless. We are an apartment complex and SignRequest allows for paperless lease agreement for all tenants, Timely response via electronic signature, safe keeping of records and everything is accessible on-line 24/7

What do you dislike?

As a beginner user I was not quite sure what I needed to do and instructions were not conveniently available . After the tenant signed I received an email but unaware that this was a version that the tenant had signed and I had to sign next.

Another struggle was figuring how from google doc I could use the sign request. I had already installed the SignRequest while I was using my Gmail but in GoogleDoc I did not see any menu that allowed me to use the SignRequest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it more intuitive for first time users and add more pop-up instructions during setup of the documents, what generally a user can do with sign request etc.

SignRequest review by Caleb T.
Caleb T.

"Quick and easy signatures for a geographically scattered team"

What do you like best?

SignRequest has a sleek, easy-to-understand user interface and lets you upload and process multiple documents in sequence. It's very fast to learn and has excellent notification capabilities so I never have to spend extra time wondering about the status of my requests.

What do you dislike?

We're currently using the free version, and some features are limited--for example, custom titles and multiple PDFs per request. However, these features are marginal and the key functionality is in place in the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SignRequest is the best product we've found among similar products (Concord, DocuSign, etc.) primarily because the free version is not a trial and it meets the needs of our simple documents which are not contracts and usually only have a few signature fields. Others should check out the alternatives before settling on SignRequest.

SignRequest allows me to quickly and easily send documents to volunteers in our organization for their signature. This is important since we cover a pretty large geographical area and most people don't work in the office; if we waited for paper signatures, our processes would be much slower. We're able to get membership and awards turned around much faster for our organization.

SignRequest review by Sarah H.
Sarah H.

"Straightforward and userfriendly, appreciated by my clients"

What do you like best?

SignRequest is simple, yet sleek enough that I can use it to send documents for my business. It's quick, easy to learn, and sends me the signed document with a signlog. It makes my clients feel well taken care of, and saves me time as a sole proprietor.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I can say I dislike. I recommend uploading docs as PDF and not as word documents to keep your formatting the way you want, but that's not hard to do. Once I have my document formatted the way I want, SignRequest is a great asset.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great service, easy to use, integrates well with gSuite. It was easy to learn how to use. Give it a try. The trial option is straightforward, no strings attached.

I use SignRequest to send agreement letters to clients and sub-contractors. I also use it to send forms that I need my clients to sign. It makes life easy for my clients and easy for me. I can keep my work digital, which saves time and resources.

SignRequest review by John M B.
John M B.

"Perfect for "Long Distance" Customers"

What do you like best?

The best part about Sign Request is it's user friendliness for both the creator and the form recipient. At my job, many of our clients are not tech savvy and have a hard time with complicated programs. Sign Request simplifies our form signing process and eases our customers.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about Sign Request. The only part is that I wish it could be an add on to our email system instead of a separate entity or even just to be able to import our email contacts. It's nothing too damning, just annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your paperwork ready and your contact list opened.

I work for a Graphic Designer and Large Format Printing company. We create graphics for promotional products and banners. That being said we need signed approval showing that our clients ACTUALLY looked at their work and they can't come back to us saying "we never agreed to that design". Sign Request simplifies the "Art Approval" process with just a few clicks of the mouse.

SignRequest review by Jordan M.
Jordan M.

"It has been everything that we need, and has increased the rate of closed deals."

What do you like best?

SignRequest has been exactly what we needed. It is priced fairly, and very user-friendly. It is very simple to use and makes sending contracts off to clients super easy. I like that after completing a contract a copy is sent to both the client and us at the company.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is not much that I dislike about this software. I suppose there are a few features that would be nice to have, but they do not stop me from achieving the primary objectives. It would be nice to be able to create duplicates of templates to edit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple product to create contracts, get the signed, and never have to print a document again then this a great option for you or your business.

Before we started using SignRequest we were having major issues with sending contracts off to our clients and then never seeing them return. It was such a hassle printing, signing, scanning, and emailing. When we did get a contract returned we would have to then save and organize it in google drive or Dropbox, but often they were not easy to locate when they were needed. When we went shopping for an online contract software we searched for reviews online. SignRequest came up as something that was affordable, and easy to use. Since we have started using it we are seeing more contracts return within an hour of making the sale. It is easier to adjust/amend contracts when necessary and send a new one off. All of our drafts, templates, and signed contracts are conveniently stored in one place and are super easy to access.

SignRequest review by Kelly M.
Kelly M.

"Simple, effective, essential to my business"

What do you like best?

Signrequest is so simple to use, I love how it works as an add-on to my business email. It is quick to set the signature panels and love that it provides a save signature option. The additional features for the paid version became more and more needed as my business grew, like the ability to store and use templates as well as automated reminders to sign. It works great with google drive and it has become essential to my business.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is sometimes the document does not automatically open into signrequest from google drive if I have not logged into signrequest for awhile. I will have to go and log into signrequest and then go back to the add-on tool from drive and re-request the sign request document. A small inconvenience for an overall great product.

I deal with contracts alot and the simplicity of using sign request for people who may not have a lot of tech knowhow is great. I no longer have to email print sign fax/scan return. It is a smooth and simple process for my clients and all involved.

SignRequest review by Carrie R.
Carrie R.

"Great site for getting online signatures"

What do you like best?

I like that you can upload your own pdf and add text, sign, date, etc. boxes anywhere for your clients to fill out. You can also see when they view the contract and send reminders or resend the sign request if they lost the original email or just haven't signed on time.

What do you dislike?

It recently changed so you can't access finished documents. Now you just have to make sure to download completed documents right away if you want to keep access to them. There is also a limit on the number of contracts you can have. It's worked great for me but I have had to delete documents a few times in order to be able to send more out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great if you want an easy way to send contracts online. Make sure you download the final signed document once it is complete. Also, I usually have the client sign first, then it is sent back to me to sign last .

Contract signing and obtaining additional information from my clients. Keeping track of if they've viewed their contract or not yet.

SignRequest review by Taryn S.
Taryn S.

"Great System!"

What do you like best?

SIgnRequest makes it so easy to send contracts to my clients. It made my life so much easier since I switched systems. Beforehand I was losing clients who didn't want to scan and sign things, this is so much easier! I like the reminder feature, in case clients forget to sign the contract. And I like that it sends out a signing log once everyone has signed. This way you can see exactly what was signed and when. It's great!

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing jumps out at me, maybe it could be a bit easier to maneuver and to create signatures and move them around if they don't quite fit on the line, etc. But otherwise it's quite easy to use and maneuver. I think it's really helped my business. I recommend having a simpler way of signing, or even a "sign all" option for when pages have to be initialed? This way the client doesn't have to repetitively go through and complete the same process of inserting their initials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it

It made signing and sending contracts SO easy. I deal with lots of younger clients or those who are under 30 years old. They are all thrilled to find out that they can sign their contract quickly and on their phone or laptop. I get signed contracts back within second of sending them sometimes. It's great.

SignRequest review by Tim B.
Tim B.

"Sure Beats Printing and Signing"

What do you like best?

I can open a document in SignRequest via a button in Gmail. Makes the signing process more seamless. I also like that I am not limited in the number of documents I can sign.

What do you dislike?

The process to sign and then send to the recipient can be a little clunky (when I am the only one signing). I find myself having to sign, then download the file, and manually attach to an email when I want to send.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth trying. There is a bit of a learning curve and it doesn't always seem intuitive, but it does help save time and paper.

Saving time by not having to print, walk to the printer, sign, and scan. I can also use the software when multiple signers are involved. Instead of degrading the document quality every time someone prints and scans, we simply use the original document and add signatures.

SignRequest review by Olga W.
Olga W.

"Simple and easy"

What do you like best?

I started using the free features and like that it is available to those who don't require any extras or are just trying out the program.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure I found anything I dislike. The free features are limited, but that's why they are free. I haven't tried out the paid version yet, but with the number of times I am going to be needing this service, it might be worth it.

I don't have to print the agreements, have the client sign it, and scan it and e-mail it. It saves time for both of us and is very convenient and quick.

SignRequest review by Aldo J.
Aldo J.

"Quick and easy way to get forms completed and signed"

What do you like best?

I really like the clean and simple interface. Navigating though the text and signature options is a breeze and setting up forms that I commonly use as templates is very intuitive. I like the reminders feature as well.

What do you dislike?

I would like control over fonts, but this is a minor gripe. Occasionally clients experience minor glitches in the process when they are completing forms via a mobile device or tablet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a tool that makes obtaining signatures and form completion simple and intuitive, I highly recommend SignRequest.

SignRequest is an up-to-date solution that has made the process of finalizing product orders faster and easier both for me and my clients. We don't have to hassle with printing, scanning, or faxing, and it's easier to keep a record.

SignRequest review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great paperless option for business!"

What do you like best?

I can write work orders for contractors, have them sign it from home and send them on their way to the job. No more chasing people down for signatures! LOVE that feature!

What do you dislike?

it does exactly what I expected it to do. The only thing I would like to change is to be able to REMOVE a recipient if needed on the right hand side of the document when preparing it. I could not find how to remove a recipient without having to start over. that might just me as a "user error" as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not using this product and have PILES of papers to be signed, you should check this out! It has saved our company many many many hours of wasted time

GREAT paperless solution. Again, I don't have to chase down the contractors on job sites to get a signature on a work order! Yay! a lot less running and saves a TON of time!

SignRequest review by Martina J.
Martina J.

"SignRequest review"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to create the document and add the signature details in a professional format. I love the finished product.

What do you dislike?

There was a learning curve for the professionals who did not know how to use it. I would have also liked to be able to add a signature during the process of collecting signatures (I'm not sure if that is an option)

This saved a lot of time by only having to share one document and not send multiple emails which would have to be merged at the end. It also has a built in tracking system.

SignRequest review by Roman B.
Roman B.

"Better than DocuSign"

What do you like best?

My customers have told me that they did not have any problem using their mobile device to sign documents. I did not have the same experience when I was using DocuSign.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I disliked is having to hit next when several documents were sent at the same time. Customers overlooked the next button and thought they had completed the signing process.

I am able to make my business mobile. I am able to bind insurance policies with customers without having to go where they are or having them come to me. It has been a great help.

SignRequest review by Linsey M.
Linsey M.

"So Easy!"

What do you like best?

I loved that we can get paperwork signed remotely. Working with students and families from all across out state, we have struggled for years to find an efficient way to get signatures we need on documents in a timely manner. SignRequest took all the wok out of that process.

What do you dislike?

I wish all the functionality was available with the free account or that our school was willing to upgrade as so many of those features looks useful.

We have saved time and paper by being able to quickly obtain signatures electronically and share those documents electronically with no printing or scanning.

SignRequest review by Pekka V.
Pekka V.

"A quick option for daily report signing"

What do you like best?

The integration with Zapier to have documents stored to my own GDrive and how straight forward the app works with mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

Integrations and form creation is still quite clumsy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A smart tool to try out. A smart way in trying out the forms for signing is simply creating a few mockups on paper how the signing part should look, and what info is relevant on that part.

As in any good new project - plan well, get to know the product features and iterate on which features and looks are actually necessary for the app to work best for You. Graphical gimmicks can be added later :)

The app enables paperless signing and distribution of documents.

SignRequest review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"It's easy, it works and the price is right! "

What do you like best?

What attracted me was the freemium model. There is very little risk in trying something that is free. I'm glad that I did because I found SignRequest very easy to use. The interface is intuitive and it just works. It took me very little time to get up and running with an evaluation contract, and once that was complete and went off without a hitch, I had no need to try another platform.

What do you dislike?

This is a small nit: After uploading a PDF document the user needs to identify the field where the recipient will digitally sign the document. This process is a little awkward. I noticed after placing the box that my signature was tiny -- in order to fit the allocated space. Small cosmetic issue and very minor annoyance -- makes you want to spend a minute trying to fix it until you realize it doesn't matter at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freemium means no risk. This is a crowded space and there are some interesting companies with features that may interest you. However, if you just need a platform to get your contracts signed, this one works great, it's easy to use and you can't beat the price.

I use SignRequest to get contracts signed for my small business. The main benefit is eliminating a paper workflow with printers and scanners that was time consuming and made it hard for prospects to become clients. With SignRequest, my contracts have come back immediately with signatures.

SignRequest review by Becky B.
Becky B.

"Perfect for Online Business Owners"

What do you like best?

I use SignRequest on a weekly basis. It's so convenient and easy. I've used Adobe Acrobat but it seems to always mess up when I need to send a document to be signed. About 6 months ago I switched to SignRequest and it's been the best move for my business. The free version has so many options whereas other programs don't allow a free version but a free trial and for beginning entrepreneurs this could be really hard to swing the extra cost.

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't found anything I don't like about it. It does exactly what I need from it and is super fast and they send me a pdf download of the full document signed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's awesome for online business owners or those looking for a less stressful option on signing documents without the headache and overwhelm other software provides. SignRequest also has an amazing free version, not a free trial and then they bill you. Nope it's completely free.

I submit my business contracts to my clients or potential clients using SignRequest. Because it's easy to use, I'm able to upload and send multiple documents in a matter of minutes without any down time on response.

SignRequest review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"Really excellent document signing service"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is. It is really simple and easy to use - even for some of our clients who are a bit less computer savvy. We use it for all of our clients to sign our terms and conditions and it is flawless. Simply a great product.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing. Options, ease, everything - simple and straight forward. Maybe I would make the default "signed by others" but that is just because that is our business. Others wouldn't like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out a bit with test documents but frankly, it is so easy to use that you'll really find it to be convenient - attached directly to Google Drive, giving you excellent usability. The integrations really make a huge difference for us. It creates a seamless process as we interact with our clients. I would recommend it greatly as it is vital to have an online solution nowadays. There are premium services that are available. We use the free version and it serves our company very well doing everything we need it to do. We find that the software is easy to use, easy to manipulate with a variety of field types and easy to implement among our staff. We did not need much training. I enjoy it enough that I have already passed along a recommendation to my father to use for his business as well.

Signing terms and conditions. Sometimes we sign other documents but overall terms and conditions.

SignRequest review by Carrie W.
Carrie W.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love that I can customize the size of the blocks. It has really given me the ability to make my forms both user friendly and professional looking. It's also great that I can cc people that also need to see the form.

What do you dislike?

I use a few different email accounts for the various organizations that I work with. I have not been able to change which account the sign request document comes from, which has sometimes led to confusion from my clients as to who is sending them a sign request and why.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for sending and tracking contracts that have been signed and recieved.

I no longer need to send things through snail mail or as a word document for them to print and sign to get back to me.

SignRequest review by Administrator in Translation and Localization
Administrator in Translation and Localization

"SignRequest benefits my small business."

What do you like best?

SignRequest integrates with Zapier, and with preset field names, I can feed data from Airtable to SignRequest fields, sending all kinds of paperworks automatically, which has saved me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

If the first character entered in a text field is a non-CJK character, all CJK characters follow will turn to garble. There might be something to improve in UI design and the workflow. Templates editing can be made easier. Essentially, SignRequest is adding signatures as a layer onto PDF files, but data can be accessed more easily, if it supports HTML (with CSS to design layouts) files to sign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth a try, especially you are looking for a tool to automatize paperwork workflow.

I use SignRequest to finish signing contracts and receipts. It saves me at least 5 min of work per document.

SignRequest review by Debra L.
Debra L.

"The best experience in electronic signing I have had!"

What do you like best?

Easy document storage & amazing support.

What do you dislike?

Dislike nothing - I love it all & happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to get clarity on performance, delivery or agreement on anything, then SignRequest is definitely the way to go. Professional in every respect.

There is no longer any dispute over whether or not something has been done - if you've signed for it with SignRequest then you've done it! I'm in the software testing world and clients often try to get around paying for certain development work - they cannot do this any longer because I have them sign with SignRequest confirming work done as it goes along during the project lifespan.

SignRequest review by Brian C.
Brian C.

"Pleasant Experience Fast Learning Curve"

What do you like best?

I like the emailed documents. I can download a copy and attach it multiple times if needed. Plus I can review the document as needed. Ease of use is a big plus for me also

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes at this time. It functions as it should with no hiccups

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy to use Legal Signature Software solution then this is as easy as it gets. In my opinion.

The price is right also. :)

I fill out documents that often times require a signature. This is a professional way to get the documents back to the requester in a timely manner. I have not received any push back from using Sign Request.

Learning about SignRequest?

* We monitor all SignRequest reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.