SignRequest

SignRequest

The easy, secure and affordable alternative to the usual suspects!

Work for SignRequest?

Learning about SignRequest?

SignRequest Reviews

Showing 238 SignRequest reviews
SignRequest review by Becky B.
Becky B.

"Perfect for Online Business Owners"

What do you like best?

I use SignRequest on a weekly basis. It's so convenient and easy. I've used Adobe Acrobat but it seems to always mess up when I need to send a document to be signed. About 6 months ago I switched to SignRequest and it's been the best move for my business. The free version has so many options whereas other programs don't allow a free version but a free trial and for beginning entrepreneurs this could be really hard to swing the extra cost.

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't found anything I don't like about it. It does exactly what I need from it and is super fast and they send me a pdf download of the full document signed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's awesome for online business owners or those looking for a less stressful option on signing documents without the headache and overwhelm other software provides. SignRequest also has an amazing free version, not a free trial and then they bill you. Nope it's completely free.

I submit my business contracts to my clients or potential clients using SignRequest. Because it's easy to use, I'm able to upload and send multiple documents in a matter of minutes without any down time on response.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SignRequest
SignRequest review by Olga B.
Olga B.

"Great product. Easy to use."

What do you like best?

I just love how easy it is to use SignRequest! The feature where I can mark whether a particular filed is required or not for signing/ filling out is extremely helpful as a lot of people don't pay too much attention when signing documents and often forget to fill out/ sign some fields. It never happens with SignRequest as it takes a signer to fields that require his/her attention. Determining the order in which each person signs the document is very convenient when setting up a document for multiple signers. Logging in with G-mail is very nice and convenient too.

What do you dislike?

When signing using a smartphone, signature and font sizes do not get adjusted automatically and it's not for everybody to understands that they need to manually adjust the size. For that reason final versions of documents might look odd .

Only two font options to choose from when typing a signature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've recommended SignRequest to lots if colleagues and friends and everybody loves it. Easy to use, time effective, offers multiple options.

SignRequest is a very convenient product for team members working from different locations or those who need to communicate with vendors and clients remotely. It is great for those who doesn't always have access to printers and scanners and the quality of documents is great unlike the ones that have been scanned multiple times.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

SignRequest review by Eric G.
Eric G.

"Great Value"

What do you like best?

I decided to use SignRequest for my business after using EchoSign (now called Adobe Sign) and HelloSign. I found that all 3 products work well and are easy to use. However, SignRequest offers the best feature set for the lowest price. At $8/month with SignRequest, I get unlimited templates, which would cost me at least $15/month on other platforms. Even with other features and other pricing tiers, SignRequest is a better value than the competition.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve -- sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between different options you're presented (e.g. "Prepare Document" vs. "Sign and Send"), or how to accomplish different but similar-sounding goals (e.g. sending copies of the same document out to different customers, or having multiple parties all sign the same contract together).

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free tier is pretty good too so there's no reason not to try it out!

It's nice that it makes it easier for my business partners not to have to print & mail documents to me, but even if they don't mind doing that, it puts a lot of burden on me to scan paper documents that I receive in the mail.

SignRequest review by Tim L.
Tim L.

"Makes Working From Home a Breeze!"

What do you like best?

I like the speed and efficiency. It also saves me a lot of money on ink for my printer/scanner, which I rarely use any more.

What do you dislike?

I still wish there was an easier way to "draw" my signature, as it looks like I have very poor hand writing, but that is just a minor drawback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a quick, easy and efficient way to sign internal documents, especially if you work remotely, I highly recommend SignRequest.

I work remotely from home and have a number of internal documents, such as expense reports, time off requests, etc that I have to completely monthly or fairly regularly. I also have other occasional internal documents like benefit packages notices, etc that need signed in a timely fashion. It makes signing and returning these documents to my employer so much easier than my old process, which consisted of printing, signing, scanning and then emailing back.

SignRequest review by Shellie B.
Shellie B.

"Time saving!"

What do you like best?

We have clients sign off on artwork before printing. This is an effecient way to complete the task in one easy step.

What do you dislike?

We have all had a slow start perhaps due to not quite understanding all the components. Maybe the instructions could be easier to understand. Some of our customers have trouble figuring out how to return it. Each time we use it we get more comfortable with it and better able to tell the customer how to sign and return.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes our customers have difficulty understanding how to return the sign request. I think it is because we are new and still learning how it works. Overall, we love the product!

Expediting authorizations for permission to print documents. We are saving time by only having ONE step. Check the box marked and sign. Then return. It is saving 2 or 3 email communications which saves time.

SignRequest review by Tim O.
Tim O.

"SignRequest - Fast, Easy and Affordable"

What do you like best?

It's quick, easy, and intuitive to setup an account and start using immediately. We also like the name, as it sounds more professional than some other Document Signing services. I automatically re-sends reminders to the signer every few days. The dashboard shows when a person has viewed it or not, or if they have opened it. This program is very helpful overall. It also helps is track agreements sent out and who we need to follow-up with. Quick response from the support team, when needed. I don't know what else I could say about this service, except that they have a great free plan to check out their service initially.

What do you dislike?

Only works with PDF documents; the option to use HTML documents would be good. Other than that, no problems so far. Even if an agreement needs a reminder sent, or canceled, it's easy to do from the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enter "Message" as you would like the Subject to display in email to the contacts.

Take advantage of the "Attach Files" to send manuscripts or other project-related materials.

We typically send out agreements which need signatures, date signed, and sometimes additional text (such as addresses and phone numbers from the recipients).

SignRequest review by Tanner C.
Tanner C.

"SignRequest has helped me automate and reduce admin costs"

What do you like best?

When I started my company, I experienced bottlenecks in my sales process. The hardest part was not the negotiations or pitching, it was getting people to finally sign. With a traditional pdf/print/sign/scan/email it was taking way too long to get people to commit. Sometimes the wait period for the customer to sign was so long that I would lose the deal.

SignRequest made conversions much faster. Because it's a cloud product and everything is digital, it helped me continue being virtual and mobile so I can still get work done from anywhere. I never needed a printer/scanner for signing documents again!

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike about the product. So far it's met all my needs. The tiniest drawback is having to fumble around adding signature and print boxes without a preview. Sometimes I think I put the box in the right place only finding later after the customer signed or printed, that their addition is 3 times larger than I thought and almost hits the edge of the paper. I'd also like to have a better date picker mechanism.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use this over DocuSign, RightSignature, and HelloSign

Hours doing paper work have been reclaimed which is a relief and sales conversions have been easier to make!

SignRequest review by Dereck H.
Dereck H.

"Customizable and Affordable"

What do you like best?

They allow you to embed the text/signature fields within your're word docs as code so you don't have to manually drag and drop fields when you're ready to send for signature.

Its also super affordable for small businesses. They have a free option to start out with that has limited functionality, but lets you sign documents with multiple signers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when it converts a word/PDF doc, the compression will pixelate the graphics/images and make them not as presentable as when they started. Its not terrible, its just something that can be improved upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the custom code to embed the fields into the documents, its super efficient.

I was needing an affordable, simple solution where I could get documents signed digitally online. Their field integration into the document makes it simple and their pricing is better than mainstream options like DocuSign.

SignRequest review by Nicholas G.
Nicholas G.

"Very great alternative to other e-sign systems."

What do you like best?

The free version is very powerful, and easy to add sign locations on documents. It is also pretty lightweight and easy to use. I really like how easy it is to set-up the document to be sent out.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike, but I would say that the way the signature panes are resized could be easier to use. Maybe you could try some to use some algorithms to make the blanks automate to the size that exists in the document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application is far superior to other e-sign systems. I would consider this product before using any other application. I think that the free version can be used for many personal uses, or even on a business level.

Fast and easy finalized signatures. Gets a customer to the final signature faster than any paper contracts could ever.

SignRequest review by Courtney M.
Courtney M.

"SignRequest is a very helpful tool getting signatures quickly and easily. "

What do you like best?

I like that I don't have to send things through the mail and wait for documents to be returned. I also like that it will automatically send reminders to the signer every few days. SR tracks what's completed or not, and where it is in the process. It shows when a person has viewed it or not, so you know if they have seen it or not, or if they haven't even opened it. This program is very helpful overall.

What do you dislike?

That not everyone signs documents in a timely fashion. Luckily there's an auto-resend option. Not much else to dislike about the program. I wish that in the signing log, it would document each time a document is re-sent to the signer. That way it will tell you if you've attempted only 2 times vs re-sending it 10 times. The sign log could be more clear. As it is now, it's a little overwhelming to read, so most of the time I don't even attempt to look at it. I wish that there was a way to edit the document after it has been sent out. It would be helpful if there was maybe a 10-15 minute window to allow for changes to be made. Most of the time it's just changing the order of recipients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always click to have SR automatically send reminders every few days (it will do the work for you). Once a receiver/signer gets familiar and comfortable with how it works, you don't necessarily need to set up the document for them. Just have them click where they need to sign and date it, and have them complete it.

Not having to send documents through the mail. It saves time and money (not having to pay for postage). Also, it automatically saves things in the Drive, so it's there as a backup if needed.

SignRequest review by Liliane R.
Liliane R.

"Excellent!"

What do you like best?

The ease of usage and also the team contacts you immediately after you sign up to see if you have any questions or concerns. The software is really easy to use and I can edit any signature and add any signature on the document easily! I like that I can receive the document immediately via email. We are a webbed mortgage company, so we really like that feature for our clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I really like the ease of use and the prompt communication. I was very impressed that a team member immediately reached out to me as soon as I signed up for the Sign Request.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to respond to the initial email from SignRequest that inquires about your experience. They really respond back to you if you have any questions or concerns!

I use it with our HR team who is out of state to sign documents for myself. No need to print out documents and scan in! Saves our business time and money. We can also email documents securely to our clients and they can sign them immediately and get the forms back to us. In our industry being prompt is very important! The quicker we can get documents signed, the sooner we can push our files through to help our clients!

SignRequest review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"Great Service, Intuitive to Use"

What do you like best?

I love that I can quickly access send and receive signed papers all from Google Drive. That was the most attractive thing to me because we have all of our client information shared on Google drive. So to have something integrated and easy to use is amazing. Additionally, the service is intuitive not only for us but also for our clients. Rarely do I have to give additional instructions to my clients on how to sign - they can intuitively figure out the minimal steps on their own. What a great product.

What do you dislike?

Very little to dislike but one thing I would recommend would be to allow a user to set the default for who needs to sign. For our company we always just need others to sign so we want that to be our default.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it. It rocks. We looked and this is the best product in our opinion!

Our primary business benefit is having our travel clients sign our terms and conditions form. It makes our paperwork really accessible and easy to manage.

SignRequest review by Aldo J.
Aldo J.

"Quick and easy way to get forms completed and signed"

What do you like best?

I really like the clean and simple interface. Navigating though the text and signature options is a breeze and setting up forms that I commonly use as templates is very intuitive. I like the reminders feature as well.

What do you dislike?

I would like control over fonts, but this is a minor gripe. Occasionally clients experience minor glitches in the process when they are completing forms via a mobile device or tablet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a tool that makes obtaining signatures and form completion simple and intuitive, I highly recommend SignRequest.

SignRequest is an up-to-date solution that has made the process of finalizing product orders faster and easier both for me and my clients. We don't have to hassle with printing, scanning, or faxing, and it's easier to keep a record.

SignRequest review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great paperless option for business!"

What do you like best?

I can write work orders for contractors, have them sign it from home and send them on their way to the job. No more chasing people down for signatures! LOVE that feature!

What do you dislike?

it does exactly what I expected it to do. The only thing I would like to change is to be able to REMOVE a recipient if needed on the right hand side of the document when preparing it. I could not find how to remove a recipient without having to start over. that might just me as a "user error" as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not using this product and have PILES of papers to be signed, you should check this out! It has saved our company many many many hours of wasted time

GREAT paperless solution. Again, I don't have to chase down the contractors on job sites to get a signature on a work order! Yay! a lot less running and saves a TON of time!

SignRequest review by Pekka V.
Pekka V.

"A quick option for daily report signing"

What do you like best?

The integration with Zapier to have documents stored to my own GDrive and how straight forward the app works with mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

Integrations and form creation is still quite clumsy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A smart tool to try out. A smart way in trying out the forms for signing is simply creating a few mockups on paper how the signing part should look, and what info is relevant on that part.

As in any good new project - plan well, get to know the product features and iterate on which features and looks are actually necessary for the app to work best for You. Graphical gimmicks can be added later :)

The app enables paperless signing and distribution of documents.

SignRequest review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"It's easy, it works and the price is right! "

What do you like best?

What attracted me was the freemium model. There is very little risk in trying something that is free. I'm glad that I did because I found SignRequest very easy to use. The interface is intuitive and it just works. It took me very little time to get up and running with an evaluation contract, and once that was complete and went off without a hitch, I had no need to try another platform.

What do you dislike?

This is a small nit: After uploading a PDF document the user needs to identify the field where the recipient will digitally sign the document. This process is a little awkward. I noticed after placing the box that my signature was tiny -- in order to fit the allocated space. Small cosmetic issue and very minor annoyance -- makes you want to spend a minute trying to fix it until you realize it doesn't matter at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freemium means no risk. This is a crowded space and there are some interesting companies with features that may interest you. However, if you just need a platform to get your contracts signed, this one works great, it's easy to use and you can't beat the price.

I use SignRequest to get contracts signed for my small business. The main benefit is eliminating a paper workflow with printers and scanners that was time consuming and made it hard for prospects to become clients. With SignRequest, my contracts have come back immediately with signatures.

SignRequest review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"Really excellent document signing service"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is. It is really simple and easy to use - even for some of our clients who are a bit less computer savvy. We use it for all of our clients to sign our terms and conditions and it is flawless. Simply a great product.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing. Options, ease, everything - simple and straight forward. Maybe I would make the default "signed by others" but that is just because that is our business. Others wouldn't like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out a bit with test documents but frankly, it is so easy to use that you'll really find it to be convenient - attached directly to Google Drive, giving you excellent usability. The integrations really make a huge difference for us. It creates a seamless process as we interact with our clients. I would recommend it greatly as it is vital to have an online solution nowadays. There are premium services that are available. We use the free version and it serves our company very well doing everything we need it to do. We find that the software is easy to use, easy to manipulate with a variety of field types and easy to implement among our staff. We did not need much training. I enjoy it enough that I have already passed along a recommendation to my father to use for his business as well.

Signing terms and conditions. Sometimes we sign other documents but overall terms and conditions.

SignRequest review by Jorge (Jay) F.
Jorge (Jay) F.

"SignRequest is a must tool!"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use; allows for adding text and signatures to PDFs; sends signed documents to your email; and it's free!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about SignRequest. It's an awesome application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was using DocHub but didn't like some of the limitations with the free version. I found SignRequest and it was simpler, quicker, and free. Highly recommend it.

It simplified the process of signing documents that are sent to me digitally. Before SignRequest, I'd have to print the document, sign the document, scan the document, and then send the document to other parties. Now I apply my signature and send the document very easily through SignRequest.

SignRequest review by .

"Best eSign solution I've used - ever."

What do you like best?

The ease of use and overall quality of the platform at an incredible price of free. Zero training required, we just have to write contacts, upload, prep, and send. Almost entirely hands-off.

What do you dislike?

That it took so long to learn about! Also, the signing order/multiple signatures could be explained a bit better, but this is a *very* minor complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! The base tier is free and gives a full suite of features that is adequate for most businesses, and their paid plans are incredibly well priced. We recommend it to all of our clients who need an esignature solution.

SignRequest let's us send and sign contacts with exceptionally low time overhead, and zero financial overhead. It also accelerates the signing and acceptance process for clients, letting us close deals and start projects faster than before. Other platforms did not offer value for their price point, and we found it cheaper and easier to use signable Adobe PDFs than their offerings.

SignRequest review by Brett G.
Brett G.

"Great Contract Signing Tool"

What do you like best?

The best features of SignRequest is the simplicity. It requires very little effort to get your document uploaded, modified, and sent to your client for signature.

What do you dislike?

No real issues with the service, but I would love to see a mobile app at some point. I work mobile most of the time, and would find this very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have tried many other platforms for this service, and have always come back to SignRequest.

I am solving the issue of getting away from the need for hardcopy contracts, and meeting in person, with digital contracts. SignRequests offers a digital solution to collect legally binding digital signatures, along with the digital paper trail and time stamps to be compliant with new laws regarding digital signatures and contracts.

SignRequest review by Monique W.
Monique W.

"Great tool for remote office!"

What do you like best?

Sign Request is a great service for people who are not always in the office and have access to printers and scanners. This service has provided me with the opportunity to get documents signed immediately and not have to wait to go into the office or a service center. It is amazing!!!

What do you dislike?

There isn’t anything that I dislike about this service. It meets all of my needs.

I typicllay work remotely. This service allows me to get applications and documents signed by my clients when they cannot get to me or vice versa. I am able to suggest Sign Request to them and we both can move forward without delay.

SignRequest review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Great Online Signature Software"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and stores all my previously signed documents online. The templates are the most useful since I am constantly having the same document signed by guests. You can see a history of when the document was opened even if they have not signed the document. Multiple signatures are easy to get as well.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be more intuitive than it currently is. It is clean and simple to use though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software for completing documents or agreements that need signatures and/or other users' input. It is cheaper than most of the competitors but does not lack features.

It allows me to have guests sign rental agreements in a much quicker fashion. It is easier on my guests and saves a lot of time instead of having them mail, email, or fax a signed copy.

SignRequest review by User

"I tell everybody about it and use it almost daily!"

What do you like best?

I use sign request for a reservation form that is short and simple. This software makes it so that clients do not need to come into the office just to complete it. Saves them time, and probably gives me reservations that would otherwise have been lost.

What do you dislike?

I still use the free version since it's only for one document right now. I appreciate it being free, but since there is limited function, sometimes it doesn't do what I would like it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I get back into real estate investing, I will get the paid version of this in a heartbeat and use it instead of the more well known competition that I used before. You should definitely give it a try.

This software gives me the ability to offer a fully online/electronic way for my customers to sign up.

SignRequest review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"I use SignRequest for every document I need to sign."

What do you like best?

As the primary practitioner in my company, I use Sign Request for every document I need to sign. It's simple, easy, and inexpensive. Also, I can use it to sign documents on my phone, iPad, or laptop. Love it!

I prefer to have a digital representation of my actual signature, not a wacky font of my name. Sign Request makes it pretty easy to use my actual signature. I signed my name using Sign Request on my iPad and uploaded it as my default signature. Works like a charm (even if a little bit digital looking.)

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to upload an image of my signature. It may have changed in the last year or so, but when I uploaded an photo of my signature (real pen on paper), it didn't look good at all. I would like to be able to edit the image coloring so that I could have my actual signature in a document.

Also, I'm not sure about the signature auditing. Validating proof of signature isn't as easy as other services. In those services, the proof of signature (signing log) is embedded in the actual document once it's signed. With SignRequest, you have to download a separate document for proof of signature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't know how great SignRequest would be for a large organization, but for my small org, it's great.

I can easily sign any electronic document. Uploading and signing PDFs is especially easy.

SignRequest review by Kyle K.
Kyle K.

"A must for Service Workers"

What do you like best?

Sign request has been a great tool for me and my run training coaching to easily send legal documents to new clients. The free version was a great introduction and I am happy that I have upgraded to a paid account.

What do you dislike?

Forgive me if this is already a service available and I have not found how to use it, but I wish there was a way to create a link for a template and simply send the link to people to digitally sign the template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I started with the free version and it was a great introduction and I am actually using the paid version now and very happy with it. It's inexpensive and a nice upgrade.

Signrequest is helping me solve one of the greatest business problems around, lack of time. Sign request saves me time so I can put more energy towards tasks that directly influence my business. Signrequest is also important because as a running coach I have to have the option to have my clients sign a waiver to protect myself and my

SignRequest review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Save by Sign Request"

What do you like best?

I run the purchasing department for a non-profit. Every purchase has to be review and authorized by at least three people. It's hard to find every party at the same time when a Purchase order needs to be sign, through Sign Request I can have all signatures needed in very short time. Sign Request makes my job smooth and also having all docs in a digital form saves:

paper, time and the best, documents never get lost or misplace in no one's other important documents!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the request made goes to other people's spam box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extremely easy to use. Keeps track who has view and sign docs. who has view and download docs , so it is helpful to know why a document is taking longer to come back to the administrator,

Saves paper,

Time

Documents are accessible at all times

SignRequest review by Matthew R.
Matthew R.

"Great Product and Great Integration"

What do you like best?

So many things - free basic accounts with great functionality; Signers don't need an account to sign; Salesforce Integration automates so many things after the request is sent.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce integration was a little difficult to set up (configuration and customization) as there was a bit of code. However, their team reached out to us and helped us all the way through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need help, contact their team.

Sending partner agreements. Have eliminated about 75% of the admin time that we previously had to spend on printing, scanning, uploading, etc.

SignRequest review by Marshall W.
Marshall W.

"Great for businesses of any size"

What do you like best?

It's incredibly easy and intuitive to use, and syncs perfectly with Gsuite. I'm also able to send documents from any browser - no longer need to print and fax or scan anymore.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, it works well and helps save time and paper.

Getting contacts signed took too many back and forth emails or, worse, each round in the fax made the papers unrecognizable. SignRequest not only saves time, but paper, headaches, and more. Our contracts require at least 2-3 signatures and now we can do it much more seamlessly.

SignRequest review by Darrell M.
Darrell M.

"Easy E-Signed Documents For Low to No Cost"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is pretty impressive given that they offer a free tier of service. Signing on for the paid version seems like a no-brainer.

What do you dislike?

Haven't really found anything yet, to be honest. This service really does offer all of what I'm looking for, and it's tough to complain given the high level of service on even their free tier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service is great - it offers everything I'm looking for in a document signing service.

I'm a personal trainer - I need to collect signatures for training package agreements and other such documents.

SignRequest review by Mathew M.
Mathew M.

"Sign Request Revew"

What do you like best?

The software is free to use. It's also very easy to navigate, create a document to sign and email the respective parties.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have experienced is not being able to edit an incorrect email address once the document has been sent to everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give SignRequest a try. It has everything that other e-sign products have and it's free to use.

The ability to have multiple parties sign a document no matter where they are. The ease of use not only for the business but for the individuals we are doing business with.

SignRequest review by Wendy H.
Wendy H.

"Works well for us!"

What do you like best?

We are a real estate investing company, buying and selling properties each week. There is a great deal of paperwork to be signed and we've found SignRequest to be the easiest to use.

What do you dislike?

We really have not found anything that is a problem. It very easy and straight forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have found this an easy solution to signing all of our documents.

Having the ability to sign electronically, saves us from having to run to the title company two and three times a week. Saving us money, time and distractions.

SignRequest review by Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.

"I love it! "

What do you like best?

It's easy to use! I can connect it to my Google Drive which is great! I have all of my contracts stored there and all I have to do is click open with SignRequest!

What do you dislike?

There is no app! I would really love an app! I am a more of three so I am mobile most of the time! I can use it on my phone but an app would be amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would love an app!

I am using it for clients to sign their photography contracts! It saves trees because I don't have to print contracts now!

SignRequest review by Administrator

"Absolutely love signrequest!"

What do you like best?

I love that i was able to easily upload my existing documents and customize them to my needs. I also like the template feature and the flexibility the program allows. Having notifications via email that paperwork has been signed really is a huge perk. One other bonus that i haven’t found with other programs is that signrequest will send reminders to clients who haven’t signed their paperwork. It has truly saved me time, energy, and many many trees!

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any complaints about the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!!

Using less paper and ink for starters. I also don’t have to hound clients to read over their paperwork prior to their visit and then hope they did; i know have proof!

"Streamlined e-signature service"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to send out bulk requests for users to sign for a low monthly fee. I send out lots of NDA's and it has made my job a lot easier not having to keep track of a pile of papers.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I can think of that I do not particularly care for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! It is very easy to use and is cheaper than DocuSign.

Instead of having to have people in my groups who test un-released product come in to sign NDA's, I am able to send the NDA electronically for them to sign. It saves me time and it saves my field testers time.

SignRequest review by Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

"Using SignRequest at least weekly"

What do you like best?

The ability for people to draw in signatures is great, as is the ability to send documents to multiple people, add attachments, etc.

What do you dislike?

My main complaint is that it's not free to send multiple documents at once. That is functionality that I'd really like to see.

I complete my onboarding process using SignRequest by sending out employment documents there. It is a great free solution and I have been able to save time on new hires' first day by having them complete employment documents beforehand.

SignRequest review by Brian C.
Brian C.

"Pleasant Experience Fast Learning Curve"

What do you like best?

I like the emailed documents. I can download a copy and attach it multiple times if needed. Plus I can review the document as needed. Ease of use is a big plus for me also

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes at this time. It functions as it should with no hiccups

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy to use Legal Signature Software solution then this is as easy as it gets. In my opinion.

The price is right also. :)

I fill out documents that often times require a signature. This is a professional way to get the documents back to the requester in a timely manner. I have not received any push back from using Sign Request.

SignRequest review by T. Nicole M.
T. Nicole M.

"Easy to use and cost friendly!"

What do you like best?

One of the best features is the cost! I searched for a signature request that was cost friendly, and sigh request delivered! You get a lot for a little.

What do you dislike?

At this time I don’t have any issues with sign request.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free features will take you far with this program.

By using sign request I have been able to submit documents to my clients. My clients are able to provide their signature on their mobile devices. This has saved me time!

SignRequest review by Debra L.
Debra L.

"The best experience in electronic signing I have had!"

What do you like best?

Easy document storage & amazing support.

What do you dislike?

Dislike nothing - I love it all & happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to get clarity on performance, delivery or agreement on anything, then SignRequest is definitely the way to go. Professional in every respect.

There is no longer any dispute over whether or not something has been done - if you've signed for it with SignRequest then you've done it! I'm in the software testing world and clients often try to get around paying for certain development work - they cannot do this any longer because I have them sign with SignRequest confirming work done as it goes along during the project lifespan.

SignRequest review by Consultant in Individual & Family Services
Consultant in Individual & Family Services

"SignRequest is the only one offering unlimited for free"

What do you like best?

No limit to the number of signatures you can do in the free account. Most others have a monthly limit that is under 10. If willing to have a paid account, some nice features exist about sending multiple files in controlled order with additional attachments. Having more than one signature is also nice.

What do you dislike?

Email addresses are not associated with any names. So to track or sent you must know the email each time. Would be nice to attach a name to the email address.

Currently using free account and SignRequest is the only program that does not have a limit to the number of documents that can be sent.

SignRequest review by Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.

"Great Tool!"

What do you like best?

As a student clinician, I appreciate how quick and convenient SignRequest made the process of signing documents.

What do you dislike?

The fact that there were only two fonts available to sign documents with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it professional, but make use of the service. It is very convenient.

When a supervisor or someone needing to sign the same document as you is out sick or away, they can still review and sign the document through this add-on. It makes the process much quicker.

SignRequest review by Lizzie  P.
Lizzie P.

"Making Business Easier"

What do you like best?

I like the ease to send off templates. It literally takes me seconds to send off a terms of business agreement after speaking to a client.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can really say is that when I send off a document to sign (not my template) I have to rewrite the new message which I repeat each time. I feel it needs 'signature' type messages you can choose from.

People signing and agreeing to my T+Cs, therefore if there is a dispute later down the line, I can easily pull up the doucment they have signed therefore supporting my case if they are querring anything down the line.

SignRequest review by Brittany C.
Brittany C.

"Highly Recommenced "

What do you like best?

You can't get better than this. Unlimited document storage for the free version and affordable prices to add advanced features.

Sign request has made my life so much easier and I no longer have to store my contracts on my own and those receiving will have the ease of electronically sending. Not only that a copy of the signed documents are sent to all parties instantly.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about this software.

I'm saving a lot of time with this service.

SignRequest review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Average document signing app"

What do you like best?

I do like that the final PDF form with completed signatures is unchangeable and is immediately downloadable once all signatures are present.

What do you dislike?

Font style choices are very limited and unless you are using a tablet or computer with touchscreen capability to write your own signature, you are limited in the choices for a signature that is YOU. It is also very time-consuming to form the signature boxes. The signature boxes themselves do not align properly with signature lines. After trial and error, our organization discovered that the signature line needs to be dead centered in the signature box. If it is not, the signature floats far above the signature line, looking sloppy. You also cannot move the signature to align with the signature line without making your signature larger than life.

We are an university-based medical clinic and require signatures from both student clinicians and licensed health professionals to co-sign their documentation.

SignRequest review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Easily accessible technology for basic singable documents"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to pick up the gist of how SignRequest works.

What do you dislike?

I ran into some technical difficulties where the documents got returned to me as one PDF, with all of my users' signature fields overlapping. I may have set up the document incorrectly, though. I will be sending out another version of the document shortly that should remedy the issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will definitely need to know how the process works. It is not "plug-and-play", so you will need to understand the technology in order to use it.

I used SignRequest to send out electronic leases for members of my fraternity living in our house.

SignRequest review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"SignRequest makes e-signing easy"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the organized, straightforward build, and integration into Google docs. This made it simple to integrate into my daily work.

What do you dislike?

There are multiple steps involved in setting up and signing the document; however, after the first & second go-around, these become more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead and use it, it's easy and gets the job done without wasting paper!

I'm using SignRequest to obtain signatures on lease documents and other multi-signature documents.

SignRequest review by Scott H.
Scott H.

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to send a signed document! It also sends the request very quickly. It is really helpful to get live updates as well to know when an agreement in signed and viewed.

What do you dislike?

Some customers seem to have a hard time opening and viewing the document, I would appreciate that being troubleshooted

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product, very highly recommended.

Getting phone sale agreements officially signed

SignRequest review by Natalie K.
Natalie K.

"Seamless experience with SignRequest"

What do you like best?

efficiency: saves time in signing important documents; accuracy: signatures and text always download correctly and appear in downloaded doc; choice: choice between signature, text, date allows for ease of use

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't run into any issues with SignRequest. I don't dislike anything about it.

Instead of having to print out, sign, and scan documents, I can easily sign and download a completed file with SignRequest

SignRequest review by Carolyn E.
Carolyn E.

"Excellent Easy to Use Platform"

What do you like best?

I love how easy to use sign request is, and my clients do too which makes it so great for keeping everything in my business running smoothly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I think could make it better would be if it automatically reminded people that they have documents waiting to be signed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SignRequest is very easy to use, streamlined, and effective.

I help my clients learn how they can better use technology to streamline their business operations. With SignRequest, there is no need to waste paper or time. No printing, mailing, collecting, scanning, or filing which saves countless resources!

SignRequest review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great product, reasonable pricing structure."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, clients love it. Saves the effort of going through the cycle of printing, signing and scanning. Saves trees too! Quick and easy process. I used to have to chase down clients for signatures with reminders and after many delays finally get the signature. Sign Request makes it fast and easy to get the signatures I need!

What do you dislike?

After sending out requests for signatures, I've had a customer tell me that they did not receive the email request.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version to see if it fits your needs you have nothing to lose.

In the past was not getting signatures I needed. Now I'm getting signatures fast!

"SignRequest review"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to create the document and add the signature details in a professional format. I love the finished product.

What do you dislike?

There was a learning curve for the professionals who did not know how to use it. I would have also liked to be able to add a signature during the process of collecting signatures (I'm not sure if that is an option)

This saved a lot of time by only having to share one document and not send multiple emails which would have to be merged at the end. It also has a built in tracking system.

SignRequest review by James C.
James C.

"Simple and effective"

What do you like best?

It was very quick and easy to set up, and easily integrated with Google Forms using Zapier.

What do you dislike?

The screen doesn't always scale on mobiles. We're considering using this exclusively instead of Google Forms but some of the functionality will possibly prevent this. Ideally we need things such as drop down selections and/or checkboxes/radio buttons and some of the options are a little limited.

We're getting our membership forms signed. Having moved to an electronic form with data collection via Google Forms we needed a way for people to be able to sign their membership without printing everything off.

SignRequest review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"I use sign request to send reviews and discipline action forms to teachers and parents"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive and easy to use. Love the drag and drop feature. Never have trouble accessing site. Easy to resend a document days later if person has not yet signed it.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing. Very reliable site. I never have trouble logging in or accessing the site like I do with other sites. Never gives me the "code page" before it switches over to the graphics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend it. Really nothing that I would suggest changing. It works well and very intuitive.

Getting signatures from people who live anywhere in the world. We are an online school so our teachers and students live anywhere.

SignRequest review by Jorge M.
Jorge M.

"Great tool for mobile users"

What do you like best?

I love the way it integrates with G Suite making signing of documents a totally effortless and extremely fast process. Being a mobile user, this ability to receive or prepare documents in the fly has significantly helped me make my job more efficient.

What do you dislike?

I would really like to have the ability to rotate certain documents, it could be helpful at times.

Being very mobile, often I was slowing the processes for some of the members of my team who needed me to physically be at my desk in order to sign documents. SignRequest has improved our flow tremendously.

SignRequest review by Ashley J.
Ashley J.

"A great idea!"

What do you like best?

I like the customization options, extra feature options (including being able to sign in person if needed) and the ability to use with my Google Docs

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything I dislike about the product. It has met and exceeded all of my needs this far.

Creating a formal contract with fundraising businesses and our organization, to mitigate issues with miscommunication of expectations.

SignRequest review by Jaime N.
Jaime N.

"Easy, fast, free way to sign documents online!"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use, it's free (personal use), and very well designed. Easily add your documents (Word, PDF, etc), decide where to add info and/or signature, and then send to your counterpart for signing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, it's great. The ability to customize the reminder emails in more depth would be nice.

Signing documents online, so I don't have to print, sign, scan and send.

SignRequest review by John G.
John G.

"Great service, love it"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, everything seems to work most of the time

What do you dislike?

it's missing some features, and it's not fully connected to everything.. seems like there are bugs.. the name of the company shows up weird on certain things..

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's awesome and works great, just needs some updating

our catering contracts are much more organized

SignRequest review by Linda C.
Linda C.

"Easy to set up and use"

What do you like best?

It was really easy to set up SignRequest. Better still, it was very easy for my customer to sign a document on their mobile device.

What do you dislike?

I've not found anything I dislike yet! I was looking for an easy-to-use solution, and I've found it.

Removing the final pieces of paper from our cloud business, and speeding up document signing.

SignRequest review by Timothy M.
Timothy M.

"Absolutely love SignRequest"

What do you like best?

IThat its easy and allows you to edit before sending the document.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike. Everything is upgradeable for extra options

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

I always had to sign contracts in person, scan and send them so the customer has a signed copy. Now I have them sign electonrically and they have a copy immediately.

SignRequest review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Product Review"

What do you like best?

What I liked best about SignRequest is how easy it was to use. I was able to send my document out and know quickly when it was signed, declined or even bounced do to a wrong email address.

What do you dislike?

Their was not much I disliked about the product, however if they could increase the search feature that would be helpful.

The problems I am solving with SignRequest is that this feature allows me to contact all of our employees and have them sign a document with out having to come into the main office. This feature the employer and employee time.

SignRequest review by Julie S.
Julie S.

"Get your documents signed easily"

What do you like best?

I like that it was easy for me to figure out how to use. I also like that I could get 12 people to easily sign a document without them having to print and scan it back in. It helped make the process way more efficient. I also liked that it linked with my google docs and could pull straight from there.

What do you dislike?

N/A I thought the product was easy to use.

I needed to send some lease agreement out to subletters. The biggest benefit was saving them the hassle of having to print and scan the document back in.

SignRequest review by Alana K.
Alana K.

"Recommended"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and effective, allows you to upload your own documents

What do you dislike?

I don't always get updates from Sign Request when someone has signed a document

Recommendations to others considering the product

I started using this in 2018, but that was not a response choice. Time to update the survey!

I use it to allow clients to sign event contracts electronically, easily.

SignRequest review by Preston W.
Preston W.

"Easy format, and the best part: it's Free!"

What do you like best?

The free option. It is a no-frills service where you can place a signature right on a PDF.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit cumbersome to use sometimes, and I still haven't figured out how to make the signature required instead of optional.

It's quicker and easier to get customers' signatures. I don't have to tell them to come physically to my office.

SignRequest review by Osiris R.
Osiris R.

"A green company-going paperless!"

What do you like best?

I love how using tags in a google doc we can define signature fields.

What do you dislike?

Inwould like to have a native ios app, also would like more integration with gsuite and zapier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great and afordable product with a innovative aproach to the esignature business.

I highly recommended

E-sign proposal/contracts is a big win for us.

It helps to save time.

SignRequest review by Kieran J.
Kieran J.

"Does what it need to do - Good Product"

What do you like best?

The ability to be able to see online who has received, read downloaded and signed a document

What do you dislike?

The inability to be able to add additional required signatures to a document without withdrawing the whole thing and requireding original signers to sign again

More ownership of task and specifications. Less project slippage as a result

SignRequest review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"This app works!"

What do you like best?

Love love how user-friendly, you-can't-mess-this-up the app is. When I send things to our team for signatures, I'm taken through step-by-step and it's very easy to manage, including downloading completed documents and sign logs.

What do you dislike?

I am wracking my brain to think of things I dislike about SignReguest. Usually I'm good at 'I'd also like this feature' but the app has all I need for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has worked wonderfully for our small business.

We have offices around the world, so having an electronic signature system is not only easier, it's more efficient than pieces of paper.

SignRequest review by Laura M.
Laura M.

"Signrequest it’s a dream come true "

What do you like best?

Signrequest remembers my information and stores documents to reuse. It is easy and works great.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t really found any cons to this program as yet and I use it all of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It is awesome software at a reasonable price!

It makes my work seamless. I just click it open, use my saved templates, pull an email from my contacts and off goes the signature request. To get the signature time sheet is a huge plus as well and provides a unique document with all of the signaturebimformation

SignRequest review by Samuel D.
Samuel D.

"Fast and easy"

What do you like best?

Super easy for me to sign my weekly time sheet for work. Love that it works on mobile also.

What do you dislike?

Seems to not remember who I am sometimes when I try to use it.

Signing and sending time sheets. Allows me to send them in digitally instead of in person.

SignRequest review by Administrator

"Wonderful! "

What do you like best?

Super easy & quick! Great for documents that need one signature or to send out for multiple. Great way to save paper and time! Love the new feature of attachments of signed documents.

What do you dislike?

The problem has been solved, but I did not like the way the documents used to be sent back to me. Now they are sent as attachments, which is much, much nicer, easier and accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll be glad you did!

I use Sign Request for both personal and business related documents. It has saved me time, paper and lots of hassle!

SignRequest review by JENNIFER N.
JENNIFER N.

"I absolutely love SignRequest. It's so simple and easy to use."

What do you like best?

I absolutely like that it's so fast. I can't believe how simple and easy it is to use. I would recommend this to anyone.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything I dislike about SignRequest.

It is so convenient to use at work it saves me so much time.

SignRequest review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Easy to use and customers love it!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to upload documents, create the signin boxes and get customers signatures. Everything can be done quickly and it’s all legally binding. Being free is a big plus!

What do you dislike?

There are a few formatting issues that I have run into, like the auto fill date being made too small even though the box I put in the doc is larger. But only minor things.

Needed a way to have clients sign contracts without meeting in person or having them mail it to me.

SignRequest review by Ryan T.
Ryan T.

"Really simple setup"

What do you like best?

The setup took very little time, and the interface was intuitive enough to send off my first sign request via google docs within a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike so far, just started using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, if you use Google Docs for document management, the integration is seamless and intuitive.

N/A

SignRequest review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Great product. I use it for all of my contractual needs"

What do you like best?

The efficiency of signing contractual agreements and it makes it extremely easy for my clients to follow. I love that you can mark where to sign.

What do you dislike?

Purchasing a plan to design a template. It would be great if 1 template design was available for free accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product if you need contracts signed electronically. I recommend this product.

It allows us to communicate with clients. I can also keep updated on when my clients have viewed and signed the contract.

SignRequest review by Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.

"Simple to use"

What do you like best?

It’s self explanatory and I haven’t had any issues with their platform. Love that you can see when your documents are viewed.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could update and add emails to a current document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use

The time to get a contract signed has been significantly reduced.

SignRequest review by Andrey K.
Andrey K.

"Awsome services"

What do you like best?

Simple, fast, easy to use. Basic version is free. Work best for small business. Plus legal binding.

What do you dislike?

We have to write message every time, would like to see templates for messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price, ease of use, free trial

Saves up bunch of time, work could be done on chrome-book without utilising any additional software.

SignRequest review by Brandon R.
Brandon R.

"Very good tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of use to setup a digital signature via Google Docs

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that I can't put a signature field in a working Google Doc, it converts to a PDF.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and effective!

I use signrequest to process tenants for my real estate business faster and save paper.

SignRequest review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="1827f41f-5b17-49ce-9166-9be1aa366960">Patrick C.</span>
Patrick C.
" itemprop="name" />

"Simple fast and effective"

What do you like best?

SignRequest makes it very easy to get running to send it and track documents. I had my first one in and setup as a template in minutes and used it for my entire round of new client contracts.

What do you dislike?

Figuring out how to setup multiple users in our team and which plan we were on for that was a little more confusing than I would have liked

We receive and track contacts via SignRequest. This simplifies or workflow between team members and clients to cut down on chatter and wasted time.

SignRequest review by Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.

"Reliable free service integrated with Google Apps"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create a document inside of Google Docs and instantly prep it for digital signature. The application is easy to use!

What do you dislike?

There is some resizing that has to be done depending on what you want signed inside of each unique document but I believe that's common with most digital signature applications.

Our company is small and lean and we haven't budgeted for a robust HRIS system that would allow us to send documents to employees for signatures. Signrequest is a great short term solution for us.

SignRequest review by Paul W.
Paul W.

"So much for free, we'll definitely pay for the full version when we can afford to"

What do you like best?

That it works. So many of these sites they are fiddly - this is so easy - upload a doc, enter the mailing addresses, click send.

What do you dislike?

That I can't do some of the more advanced features also for free - templates would be useful. But I accept you have a business to run ;-)

The mobile site is not great. A native app would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it :)

Getting contracts/NDAs/docs signed quickly without having to print things out, with full traceability.

SignRequest review by Ruben P.
Ruben P.

"Amazing product. I've been using it since 2016"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and Google drive integration

What do you dislike?

So far so good. I have no complaints about this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it you'll love it

I'm able to use it with my clients. Also recommended it to others and are very happy with it.

SignRequest review by Bel M.
Bel M.

"Small business' friend"

What do you like best?

The application allows for more than one party to sign documents. This allows for more remote collaboration.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I dislike particularly.

One of the major obstacles that is removed would be the capability to work with my other offices, which are in other cities. Collaboration between multiple employees that are scattered in different cities really helps get work done a lot faster. These removal of obstacles are huge benefits of using Sign request.

SignRequest review by Charlie B.
Charlie B.

"Simple, fast, free"

What do you like best?

I love that this is a very simple way for me to sign documents internally.

What do you dislike?

Not much, it's pretty solid. Maybe a faster way for a simple one-signature sign-off would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, you'll be surprised by how little time it takes to get a fully signed document finished. The "send to others" feature is really excellent and time-saving also.

I need a fast way to sign contracts with customers. This is the only reliable free option I've found so far.

SignRequest review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Simplifies an otherwise tedious process"

What do you like best?

The compatibility between mobile and desktop devices.

What do you dislike?

Some of the recipients of my SignRequest emails have said my emails look like they might contain spam.

We began using SignRequest when we were looking for a quick and easy way to sign/approve timecards at the end of the week. SignRequest not only simplifies an otherwise tedious process, it's actually pretty fun to use. And I know our employees appreciate being able to put a legitimate signature on a document using only their cell phones.

SignRequest review by Jailyn R.
Jailyn R.

"Excellent esign design"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and effiency of signRequest

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This service is wonderful. I definitely plan to continue use.

SignRequest allows me to review and sign multiple documents as well as send them to peers to have completed. This is very useful when running a remote/virtual operation.

SignRequest review by Scott T.
Scott T.

"IT Director"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, integrates with gmail. saves copy of signed document in google drive.

What do you dislike?

would be great to send out to all staff for signatures without paying the premium cost

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it out, you will like it. Great for signing documents.

electronic signatures, paperless documents.

SignRequest review by Yazmin  R.
Yazmin R.

"SignRequest Review"

What do you like best?

Being able to allow my clients to electronically sign documents.

What do you dislike?

Needing to make changes to the original document once I have prepared the signrequest doc means I have to start over in preparing the document.

We have many clients out of the local area. This allows us to have the electronically sign the retainer contract and send us authorization to charge their credit card which allows us to service clients outside of our local area.

SignRequest review by Meg O.
Meg O.

"Amazing for international companies"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and quick process of documents

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the page I'm uploading opens too quickly and it's not fully uploaded (enlarged or parts missing)

We use this for approvals, accounting and logistics. It's really easy to get multiple signatures using this tool.

SignRequest review by Eddy A.
Eddy A.

"Best Signature Program YOU can use on PC"

What do you like best?

how easy is to work with it :) and at same time send it to who ever you need to...

What do you dislike?

Nothing no need any dislike this app is top made for make your job easy :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this one to all who is in any PC business and has lots of paperwork to sign, this will make you job easy and less paperwork in your hands...

Signing rate conformations and send them back with out printing ( paperless )

SignRequest review by Kate S.
Kate S.

"Works Well Enough"

What do you like best?

It's free of charge and integrated with Google docs.

What do you dislike?

The system could have a few more features.

Our small org can use it now and then instead of costly alternatives. We don't need documents signed every day, so this is a perfect solution.

SignRequest review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great solution for getting signatures"

What do you like best?

It's very intuitive. Super simple. Just use it by dragging and dropping signature and other fields into your doc. They support a lot of different file types which is convenient and they let signers sign in different order.

What do you dislike?

Very easy to use. Intuitive. It's like you forget you use it. I didn't get a chance to try their CRM integration so not quite sure there but no real complaints honestly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great solution for getting signatures.

Getting contracts signed. You can save templates for using over and over. That's really helpful when you have the same order form and only need to change the company name and signer etc.

SignRequest review by Myke L.
Myke L.

"Great application for the price"

What do you like best?

Easy to upload documents and get them set-up for online viewing and signing.

What do you dislike?

Template system is a little bit wonky when a document needs to be customized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a one-stop shop for online document viewing and signing, it doesn't get any simpler or easier than signrequest. In full-disclosure, I'm unfamiliar with its integration to SFDC and other CRMs at the moment.

Services Agreement signing online. Saves us a ton of time and speeds up the closing process of a sale.

SignRequest review by Agency in Entertainment
Agency in Entertainment

"Easy and Free"

What do you like best?

This free service gets what you need done, Adobe echosign costs like $19.95 a month and I now save that $$ using SignRequest.

What do you dislike?

The manual process of inserting text cells would be more efficient if it had an autofill mechanism if the document is a PDF like Adobe Echosign does it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, it gets the same job done as Adobe Echosign for free.

I cut the paper trail and can go fully digital on my contract management.

SignRequest review by Adam P.
Adam P.

"Easy to work with"

What do you like best?

Easy to work with. It integrates seamlessly with google docs. Which is what my company is using for all of our contracts. The signature fields and the ability to adjust the lengths of the fields really is convenient. The product also has other features that allow the user to create complex signing processes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. We've recently switched to SignRequest from Docracy, and haven't had any problems.

Signing contracts

"Very good!"

What do you like best?

That it's simple and free. It's very simple to get started and I like that!. Also, the free feature helps me try it out.

What do you dislike?

It's not super intuitive. It would make more sense to have a better design. I had to take a few minutes to familiarize myself with the software. Also, a link would be great. If there was a possbility to have a general link for customers to use and sign the doc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

integrations with Squarespace. A general link to send clients vs. having to go into the software. A link like a google form link would be so cool.

I'm using it for my coaching clients

SignRequest review by Agency
Agency

"Best signing tool out there"

What do you like best?

Like the consistent upgrades to the product. So easy to use now.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't a dislike of the product since it more than meets my company's requirements.

Signers being able to execute documents when in various locations. Besides the obvious, people appreciate the ease and convenience of not having to visit an office; use overnight mail; and the documents don't get compromised when there are multiple scan of a PDF.

SignRequest review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Outstanding product and a game changer for creating efficiency in real estate"

What do you like best?

simple to use, even the most technology deficient clients enjoy using it.

What do you dislike?

When using via the Google Docs plugin, the previous SignRequest doc is pre-loaded along with message and recipient. Should be a blank form or the current Google Docs file with blank fields to be completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Needs an iOS app, preferably for iPad.

Eliminates the dreaded need to print, sign, scan, email. Speeds up the process. Cuts hours or even days off of our deal cycle time.

SignRequest review by Salma A.
Salma A.

"A great tool"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the programme, the reminder service, the document tracking service.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to use it for guests to sign when present in person.

Reducing paperwork load

SignRequest review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"For those with little time to spare"

What do you like best?

The signing process itself is pretty straightforward. It's very flexible when it comes to arranging who gets notified when through the advanced settings. Saved signatures. No login-required when receiving signing request.

What do you dislike?

Links are lost when PDF is uploaded. Nothing else to say.

Signing agreements with clients that are physically thousands of miles away. Document integrity while sharing with others (instead of simply attaching a document to an email).

SignRequest review by User in Higher Education

"Using Sign request "

What do you like best?

I love the accessibility and ease of the service. It uploads my documents and I’m able to send it to others for their signature. It’s secure and reliable. I use it quite often for work and schooling!

What do you dislike?

I would not change a thing! I enjoy it thoroughly.

Being able to send and request signature is very important when working in schools and setting up the paperwork for everything.

SignRequest review by Micaela V.
Micaela V.

"Very helpful "

What do you like best?

The ability to sign documents on my computer and have others sign documents as well

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the formatting can be a little messed up

The ease of having people sign documents when they live far away

SignRequest review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Works well with Google Drive"

What do you like best?

The service works well and integrates nicely with Google Drive. As the name implies, it at excels at requesting signatures from others. It saves your signature so you don't have to add it every time. The templates feature is nice.

What do you dislike?

I wish it doubled as a simple pdf filler without having to have a signature. This would allow us to use this app exclusively. Also, would be nice if it saved info that was used repeatedly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! You'll like it!

Getting contracts signed quickly. Filling and signing docs for others. Scanning a document and not having to use Adobe Acrobat to make and fill fields.

Learn more about SignRequest

SignRequest Videos

SignRequest Downloads

Learning about SignRequest?

* We monitor all SignRequest reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.