SignUp.com

4.7

SignUp.com allows you to manage time and organize the people and things that help you make a difference in your communities and schools, with scheduling, signups and more.

Work for SignUp.com?

Learning about SignUp.com?

SignUp.com Reviews

Ask SignUp.com a Question
Showing 14 SignUp.com reviews
SignUp.com review by Bryan P.
Bryan P.

"Couldn't Run An Event Without It"

What do you like best?

SignUp.com is extremely simple to set up and run. It is very easy for our volunteers to understand and select their roles and shifts. Having multiple people need to coordinate the site makes thing a little challenging but nothing too cumbersome.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the administrative logins can be challenging but that is more of a practice issue than software issue.

We use this for all of our fundraisers they require volunteers including our bowling event, our crab feast, our 5k and our annual conference. Many of our volunteers have brain injuries and they have had no problem working through the selection process. They particularly like the calendar view option to allow them to get a full picture of what is expected of them and when.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SignUp.com

"I love signup.com"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use. Clear, to the point and really easy for the user.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I have any dislikes...maybe the ads but they really don't even bother me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a really great product if you're needing volunteers to sign up for shifts. It's really easy to use form the user perspective and the volunteer perspective as well.

I have used it for both a volunteer organization as well as for my association planning job. It allows you to easily create a schedule and allow volunteers to sign up for shifts and then communicate with them through the site. I used it initially for my volunteer group and then began using it for my planning job as well.

What Volunteer Management solution do you use?

"So easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I love the automatic reminders the system sends your volunteers. It's also very easy to keep track of which open slots you have for a volunteer event. You can filter slots so all you see are the open slots!

What do you dislike?

The desktop version seems to be more difficult to navigate than the web version. The app version costs money, while most competitors offer the app for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Edit your autoresponders with information your volunteers will need!

The automatic reminder system saves me so much time! I used to use Google Docs for these activities and I would have to email/ call people myself.

SignUp.com review by User in Design
User in Design

"Awesome program to use!!"

What do you like best?

I like how it is set up so that you can easily choose what you need to work on or look into finding tips for projects, etc. Even tips for gift giving in the office and for partner companies.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike about this program, very helpful to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would greatly recommend checking SignUp out, it seems as if there is something for everyone there!!

Better ways to store contacts and get ideas for non-profit events to make them go smoother from start to finish.

SignUp.com review by Jade W.
Jade W.

"Amazing, easy to use service"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to coordinate schedules with friends, schools, kids and families. They have so many creative ideas to help you choose from in order to plan events and track who will be attending.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. It is a free service - there are a lot of ads from sponsors. But since the service is free, I'll take it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TRY IT!

SignUp.com seems to have the most simple format and makes it easier for coworkers to accept/decline and postpone invitations.

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"SignUp.com was my go to volunteer management and scheduling platform. "

What do you like best?

electronic reminders to me and participants

What do you dislike?

older volunteers didn't use it consistently

Recommendations to others considering the product

Navigating the site when you already have events created, so being able to edit your events individually was not as intuitive. I remember having to click on multiple buttons that didn't lead me exactly to where I had thought it would.

It provided an all in one organized planning, management, and reminder program where I can easily: create volunteer events, personalize them, send it to volunteers, and be reliably notified on spots filled, as well as not having to personally draft reminder emails to volunteers on upcoming events and to sign up for open positions because SignUp.com did all of this automatically for me.

SignUp.com review by Colleen B.
Colleen B.

"SignUp.com"

What do you like best?

Signup.com was a n organized way for us to collect information from our 100 plus volunteers for our annual meeting. We could easily track who signed up.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to copy over the shifts in an easier fashion

It allows us to have one unified are for all our volunteers. we used to use excel sheets and send out a variety of emails. now we can send the link to people.

SignUp.com review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"User Friendly for volunteers and orgnaization"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see everyone who is signed up and print off a list under the 'view' tab. I like that volunteers can comment and I can see those. I like that I can put a cap on volunteers, so we don't have too many.

What do you dislike?

I do wish I could manually add groups that email me, instead of asking them to go through sign-up, but I can just adjust the cap based on emails I get.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to organize volunteers and make sure we have shifts covered.

We are able to easily sign-up volunteers for shifts.

SignUp.com review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"Excellent way to help a small nonprofit recruit, manage, and track volunteers. "

What do you like best?

Convenient way to have volunteers sign up for shifts. Automatic reminders are really nice, as well as reporting capabilities.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more ability to customize autoreplies and reminders when people sign up, but we do not have it in the budget to pay for the service, so such is life. Not an issue with the service, an issue with our organization.

Saved staff time in tracking and communicating with volunteers.

SignUp.com review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy Experience OVerall"

What do you like best?

I liked that I could see who was in charge with their email address once I signed up. It was very easy to figure out and very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I didn't run into anything that was challenging or that I disliked. It was an extremely efficient process.

Needed a quick, easy way to send out a volunteer form to sign up for shifts. It served that purpose- it took me less than 3 minutes to sign up.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use for my non-profit activities.

What do you dislike?

It's a great service, no complaints from me.

Ease of reaching my entire leadership population as well as my general membership for their assistance on events.

"Very user friendly "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to set up an event to sign up! Help keep the volunteers accounted for and organized for our events.

What do you dislike?

Havent had too many problems to complain about. They are very user friendly1

We host festivals and need over 100 volunteers to sign up for the events, rather than have us sign them up, the volunteers sign up at their convenience

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"casual user by final decision maker. "

What do you like best?

easy to use. my volunteers have found it easy to sign up. my staff found it easy to setup. my staff wanted to try something different, so I supported their decision. it worked out well.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything; we used it at our Annual Session and it worked well.

We are using it to manage our volunteers onsite instead of a spreadsheet.

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great tool for Volunteer Managers"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate Throughout the software. Also has much better visuals that are more appealing than competition software.

What do you dislike?

Occasional delay in customer service. Really don't have much to dislike. Very pleased with Volunteer Management software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth the financial investment. Excellent interface.

Having a way to categorize volunteers and contact them in an easy to use format. Allowing an interface that will sort them based on your requested parameters.

Learning about SignUp.com?

* We monitor all SignUp.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.