SignUp.com

SignUp.com allows you to manage time and organize the people and things that help you make a difference in your communities and schools, with scheduling, signups and more.

Work for SignUp.com?
Netsuitefornonprofits leader  volunteermang  2x

Learning about SignUp.com?

SignUp.com Reviews

Showing 14 SignUp.com reviews
SignUp.com review by <span>Bryan P.</span>
Bryan P.

Couldn't Run An Event Without It

What do you like best?

SignUp.com is extremely simple to set up and run. It is very easy for our volunteers to understand and select their roles and shifts. Having multiple people need to coordinate the site makes thing a little challenging but nothing too cumbersome.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the administrative logins can be challenging but that is more of a practice issue than software issue.

We use this for all of our fundraisers they require volunteers including our bowling event, our crab feast, our 5k and our annual conference. Many of our volunteers have brain injuries and they have had no problem working through the selection process. They particularly like the calendar view option to allow them to get a full picture of what is expected of them and when.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SignUp.com

I love signup.com

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use. Clear, to the point and really easy for the user.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I have any dislikes...maybe the ads but they really don't even bother me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a really great product if you're needing volunteers to sign up for shifts. It's really easy to use form the user perspective and the volunteer perspective as well.

I have used it for both a volunteer organization as well as for my association planning job. It allows you to easily create a schedule and allow volunteers to sign up for shifts and then communicate with them through the site. I used it initially for my volunteer group and then began using it for my planning job as well.

What Volunteer Management solution do you use?

So easy to use!

What do you like best?

I love the automatic reminders the system sends your volunteers. It's also very easy to keep track of which open slots you have for a volunteer event. You can filter slots so all you see are the open slots!

What do you dislike?

The desktop version seems to be more difficult to navigate than the web version. The app version costs money, while most competitors offer the app for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Edit your autoresponders with information your volunteers will need!

The automatic reminder system saves me so much time! I used to use Google Docs for these activities and I would have to email/ call people myself.

SignUp.com review by User in Design
User in Design

Awesome program to use!!

What do you like best?

I like how it is set up so that you can easily choose what you need to work on or look into finding tips for projects, etc. Even tips for gift giving in the office and for partner companies.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike about this program, very helpful to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would greatly recommend checking SignUp out, it seems as if there is something for everyone there!!

Better ways to store contacts and get ideas for non-profit events to make them go smoother from start to finish.

SignUp.com review by <span>Jade W.</span>
Jade W.

Amazing, easy to use service

What do you like best?

It is so easy to coordinate schedules with friends, schools, kids and families. They have so many creative ideas to help you choose from in order to plan events and track who will be attending.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. It is a free service - there are a lot of ads from sponsors. But since the service is free, I'll take it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TRY IT!

SignUp.com seems to have the most simple format and makes it easier for coworkers to accept/decline and postpone invitations.

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

SignUp.com was my go to volunteer management and scheduling platform.

What do you like best?

electronic reminders to me and participants

What do you dislike?

older volunteers didn't use it consistently

Recommendations to others considering the product

Navigating the site when you already have events created, so being able to edit your events individually was not as intuitive. I remember having to click on multiple buttons that didn't lead me exactly to where I had thought it would.

It provided an all in one organized planning, management, and reminder program where I can easily: create volunteer events, personalize them, send it to volunteers, and be reliably notified on spots filled, as well as not having to personally draft reminder emails to volunteers on upcoming events and to sign up for open positions because SignUp.com did all of this automatically for me.

Learning about SignUp.com?

* We monitor all SignUp.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.