Sigstr

Sigstr

Sigstr is a cloud-based application built for marketers to use employee email signatures as a new marketing channel. Setup is simple and instantly appends campaigns to the signatures of every employee in your company.

Work for Sigstr?

Showing 76 Sigstr reviews
Sigstr review by <span>Drew B.</span>
Drew B.

Extremely Simple and High-Impact

What do you like best?

As a marketer, I love having the ability to control our brand across all our email signatures to ensure brand consistency. It has also unlocked a brand new channel for us to promote high-impact, real-time campaigns.

What do you dislike?

While Sigstr has made great strides in their analytics, that would be the one area for greatest improvement. I know they have plans to continue to make their analytics world-class. The analytics they do provide, though, are still far beyond anything you have had for 1:1 employee email in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in sales, marketing, HR, or customer success, Sigstr feels like a no-brainer. It's an extremely low barrier to entry, so I highly recommend. Especially with their new Dynamic Campaigns feature, I'm able to personalize campaigns based on recipient and get the right content to the right audience at the right time.

Sigstr solves for brand consistency across our email signatures and an easy way to promote new content via an owned media channel. It's driven a number of inbound leads and brand awareness for the content we're already developing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sigstr
Sigstr review by <span>Stephanie C.</span>
Stephanie C.

Results on day one - Sigstr for the win!

What do you like best?

UPDATE 12/21: we've crossed one MILLION signature views! With over 100 employees now, I'm so happy we're leveraging Sigstr to get in front of so many people. Today, we updated all our signatures to have our holiday hours in them which was super helpful. I keep finding new, great ways to use Sigstr and seriously can't say enough how much I enjoy using it.

UPDATE 6/5: The Sigstr team is killin' it AGAIN! I realized today as I had a few users using non-Gmail email options that the password requirements were 12 characters but you couldn't see the characters as they typed. With 12 characters they kept messing it up and the confirmation one didn't match. I tweeted @ them and within hours they had not only replied to my feedback but actually MADE THE CHANGE!!! I love these guys. They are SO on top of things and are constantly improving their product and they are an absolute joy to work with.

After 20+ inquires about "what should our signatures look like?" from employees around our company I knew it was time for a solution. Sigstr saves me time so I can focus on important marketing initiatives instead of jumping into everyone's email accounts to help craft a consistent signature!

I think my favorite part is that it syncs SO well with Google Apps/GSuite. It's been so damn easy to get started and get people going with our new signatures! Also - HUBSPOT INTEGRATION

What do you dislike?

UPDATE 12/21: i wish i were better at creating signatures or that they had a tool to help me do it - i heard a rumor that may be in the works though!

It's a little slow to load sometimes but I'm a super fast user so I'm not surprised by that. I also am having trouble finding a way to get it consistent for all my mobile users with Gmail on an Android.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's SO worth the low cost to have this amazing, time saving, branding solution! Their support team is seriously the best I've ever worked with and they are constantly making improvements. They actually take feedback seriously and use it!

Oh man - first we just saved ourselves a ton of time. Also, we're able to keep our branding consistent. Finally, we've already started getting registrations for our next webinar from the campaign in our signature and it's been live for less than a week!!

What Email Signature solution do you use?

Sigstr review by <span>Abbey S.</span>
Abbey S.

Effective Marketing That's Easy to Use

What do you like best?

Sigstr's web app is so simple to use that implementation of this tool takes only moments. Once you purchase, you can begin using immediately.

What do you dislike?

There is definitely room to enhance Analytics, especially targeted toward customer and prospect-facing people who want to know if their emails are being opened and read. There is also room for improvement in the user experience of the web app, primarily in the "Schedule" functionality. The feature works as expected, but with some UX nuances. Finally, I would love a true Zendesk integration to include Sigstr campaigns in our Zendesk tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a no brainer. Just purchase Sigstr and get to making your new campaigns! Be sure to switch your campaigns often so they don't get stale, the scheduling feature is great for this.

We segment our Sigstr campaigns into three categories: customer-facing teams, our support ticketing tool, and prospect-facing teams. The content of the three campaigns varies at any given time; we educate customers on new features, ease of use, and training materials, we include FAQ documentation in our support ticketing tool, and we use revenue-driving content in our prospect-facing campaigns.

Sigstr review by <span>Matt D.</span>
Matt D.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Straightforward and functional solution for signatures with great support

What do you like best?

Ability to set up employees in groups, ability to set time-limited email campaigns, overall ease of use and functionality, easy import of lists, and above all... great, responsive, caring customer support people who really go the extra mile.

What do you dislike?

The one feature I'd like to see would be the ability to put employees into a group temporarily. But this is not a serious business requirement at this time, just a nice-to-have.

Sigstr was the third email signature management platform we tried, and the only one that met our needs. The majority of our users are on Outlook 2016 for Mac (desktop edition), and that was the sticky point: none of the other solutions could work with that platform. Sigstr worked with us to make 100% sure that their solution worked for all of our users before we ended the POC phase to become a fully fledged customer. Now that we are, our signatures are attractive, consistent, and centrally managed.

Sigstr review by <span>Erika C.</span>
Erika C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Well designed, untapped, egagement avenue.

What do you like best?

The concept, giving all emails essentially a secondary CTA is incredibly valuable. With a company of 300 in multiple cities, we're using it for an internal communications tool as much as we are for external campaigns. We've seen aggressive development with their product and integrations in only 12 months (specifically, marketing automation tools) and we love to work with companies that want to keep making it better.

What do you dislike?

Once the key attractions to Sigstr was their "seamless Outlook integration" and that was rocky at first. Let me say, the company handled it very well. We have HIPAA regulations and make our data import/export/software updates not straightforward. It took time and was a project, but they rose to the occasion. We have a largely remote sales force and experienced problems installing and updating the software on some of those devices--trying to devise an automated process that we wouldn't have to rely on each PC user to do by hand for every update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look closely at your planned integrations in terms of staff coming and going from the company, fields like credentials and misc info to be displayed. You will be customizing your Sigstr experience more than you think, but, they are very helpful.

It's been an amazing internal communications tool for us. We launch the company newsletter that way, announce wellness campaigns, call for charity participation, solicit feedback and resources from our multi-city and remote staff of 300. From an external perspective, we're just now looking at all the capabilities of integration with our marketing automation (HubSpot) and devising its role in the lead-gen process. The prospects are good.

Sigstr review by <span>Rachel G.</span>
Rachel G.

If your company sends out emails to customers and prospects, then you need Sigstr.

What do you like best?

Sigstr not only is extremely easy to use, it also allows you to customize clickable art work embedded in your email signature. Furthermore, you can customize who from your organization sends what Sigstr in their email signature. Sigstr spruces up your plain text emails by providing a "call-to-action" image that attracts email recipients to click on it. Lastly, Sigstr provides analytics reports on different campaigns, views, and clicks allowing you to analyze objective data.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have no complaints, Sigstr provides us with everything that we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again, if your company sends out emails to either customers, prospects, or both, then you should invest in Sigstr. It is a tool that provides minimal effort, but offers high reward.

As a company that relies heavily on email marketing, Sigstr has extremely benefited our marketing efforts by attracting more prospects and customers to click on our Sigstrs which navigates them to our content and website. Furthermore, we are able to take out the guess work on how our emails are performing by analyzing Sigstr's analytics reports.

Learn more about Sigstr

Sigstr Videos

Learning about Sigstr?

* We monitor all Sigstr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Sigstr to Similar Solutions