Sigstr

Sigstr

Sigstr is a cloud-based application built for marketers to use employee email signatures as a new marketing channel. Setup is simple and instantly appends campaigns to the signatures of every employee in your company.

Work for Sigstr?

Learning about Sigstr?

Sigstr Reviews

Ask Sigstr a Question
Showing 77 Sigstr reviews
Sigstr review by Drew B.
Drew B.

"Extremely Simple and High-Impact"

What do you like best?

As a marketer, I love having the ability to control our brand across all our email signatures to ensure brand consistency. It has also unlocked a brand new channel for us to promote high-impact, real-time campaigns.

What do you dislike?

While Sigstr has made great strides in their analytics, that would be the one area for greatest improvement. I know they have plans to continue to make their analytics world-class. The analytics they do provide, though, are still far beyond anything you have had for 1:1 employee email in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in sales, marketing, HR, or customer success, Sigstr feels like a no-brainer. It's an extremely low barrier to entry, so I highly recommend. Especially with their new Dynamic Campaigns feature, I'm able to personalize campaigns based on recipient and get the right content to the right audience at the right time.

Sigstr solves for brand consistency across our email signatures and an easy way to promote new content via an owned media channel. It's driven a number of inbound leads and brand awareness for the content we're already developing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sigstr
Sigstr review by Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

"Results on day one - Sigstr for the win!"

What do you like best?

UPDATE 12/21: we've crossed one MILLION signature views! With over 100 employees now, I'm so happy we're leveraging Sigstr to get in front of so many people. Today, we updated all our signatures to have our holiday hours in them which was super helpful. I keep finding new, great ways to use Sigstr and seriously can't say enough how much I enjoy using it.

UPDATE 6/5: The Sigstr team is killin' it AGAIN! I realized today as I had a few users using non-Gmail email options that the password requirements were 12 characters but you couldn't see the characters as they typed. With 12 characters they kept messing it up and the confirmation one didn't match. I tweeted @ them and within hours they had not only replied to my feedback but actually MADE THE CHANGE!!! I love these guys. They are SO on top of things and are constantly improving their product and they are an absolute joy to work with.

After 20+ inquires about "what should our signatures look like?" from employees around our company I knew it was time for a solution. Sigstr saves me time so I can focus on important marketing initiatives instead of jumping into everyone's email accounts to help craft a consistent signature!

I think my favorite part is that it syncs SO well with Google Apps/GSuite. It's been so damn easy to get started and get people going with our new signatures! Also - HUBSPOT INTEGRATION

What do you dislike?

UPDATE 12/21: i wish i were better at creating signatures or that they had a tool to help me do it - i heard a rumor that may be in the works though!

It's a little slow to load sometimes but I'm a super fast user so I'm not surprised by that. I also am having trouble finding a way to get it consistent for all my mobile users with Gmail on an Android.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's SO worth the low cost to have this amazing, time saving, branding solution! Their support team is seriously the best I've ever worked with and they are constantly making improvements. They actually take feedback seriously and use it!

Oh man - first we just saved ourselves a ton of time. Also, we're able to keep our branding consistent. Finally, we've already started getting registrations for our next webinar from the campaign in our signature and it's been live for less than a week!!

What Email Signature solution do you use?

Sigstr review by Abbey S.
Abbey S.

"Effective Marketing That's Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Sigstr's web app is so simple to use that implementation of this tool takes only moments. Once you purchase, you can begin using immediately.

What do you dislike?

There is definitely room to enhance Analytics, especially targeted toward customer and prospect-facing people who want to know if their emails are being opened and read. There is also room for improvement in the user experience of the web app, primarily in the "Schedule" functionality. The feature works as expected, but with some UX nuances. Finally, I would love a true Zendesk integration to include Sigstr campaigns in our Zendesk tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a no brainer. Just purchase Sigstr and get to making your new campaigns! Be sure to switch your campaigns often so they don't get stale, the scheduling feature is great for this.

We segment our Sigstr campaigns into three categories: customer-facing teams, our support ticketing tool, and prospect-facing teams. The content of the three campaigns varies at any given time; we educate customers on new features, ease of use, and training materials, we include FAQ documentation in our support ticketing tool, and we use revenue-driving content in our prospect-facing campaigns.

Sigstr review by Matt D.
Matt D.

"Straightforward and functional solution for signatures with great support"

What do you like best?

Ability to set up employees in groups, ability to set time-limited email campaigns, overall ease of use and functionality, easy import of lists, and above all... great, responsive, caring customer support people who really go the extra mile.

What do you dislike?

The one feature I'd like to see would be the ability to put employees into a group temporarily. But this is not a serious business requirement at this time, just a nice-to-have.

Sigstr was the third email signature management platform we tried, and the only one that met our needs. The majority of our users are on Outlook 2016 for Mac (desktop edition), and that was the sticky point: none of the other solutions could work with that platform. Sigstr worked with us to make 100% sure that their solution worked for all of our users before we ended the POC phase to become a fully fledged customer. Now that we are, our signatures are attractive, consistent, and centrally managed.

Sigstr review by Erika C.
Erika C.

"Well designed, untapped, egagement avenue."

What do you like best?

The concept, giving all emails essentially a secondary CTA is incredibly valuable. With a company of 300 in multiple cities, we're using it for an internal communications tool as much as we are for external campaigns. We've seen aggressive development with their product and integrations in only 12 months (specifically, marketing automation tools) and we love to work with companies that want to keep making it better.

What do you dislike?

Once the key attractions to Sigstr was their "seamless Outlook integration" and that was rocky at first. Let me say, the company handled it very well. We have HIPAA regulations and make our data import/export/software updates not straightforward. It took time and was a project, but they rose to the occasion. We have a largely remote sales force and experienced problems installing and updating the software on some of those devices--trying to devise an automated process that we wouldn't have to rely on each PC user to do by hand for every update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look closely at your planned integrations in terms of staff coming and going from the company, fields like credentials and misc info to be displayed. You will be customizing your Sigstr experience more than you think, but, they are very helpful.

It's been an amazing internal communications tool for us. We launch the company newsletter that way, announce wellness campaigns, call for charity participation, solicit feedback and resources from our multi-city and remote staff of 300. From an external perspective, we're just now looking at all the capabilities of integration with our marketing automation (HubSpot) and devising its role in the lead-gen process. The prospects are good.

Sigstr review by Rachel G.
Rachel G.

"If your company sends out emails to customers and prospects, then you need Sigstr. "

What do you like best?

Sigstr not only is extremely easy to use, it also allows you to customize clickable art work embedded in your email signature. Furthermore, you can customize who from your organization sends what Sigstr in their email signature. Sigstr spruces up your plain text emails by providing a "call-to-action" image that attracts email recipients to click on it. Lastly, Sigstr provides analytics reports on different campaigns, views, and clicks allowing you to analyze objective data.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have no complaints, Sigstr provides us with everything that we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again, if your company sends out emails to either customers, prospects, or both, then you should invest in Sigstr. It is a tool that provides minimal effort, but offers high reward.

As a company that relies heavily on email marketing, Sigstr has extremely benefited our marketing efforts by attracting more prospects and customers to click on our Sigstrs which navigates them to our content and website. Furthermore, we are able to take out the guess work on how our emails are performing by analyzing Sigstr's analytics reports.

Sigstr review by Zach G.
Zach G.

"Reliable and effective marketing tool"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the tool. It takes just a couple minutes to launch a new campaign and update the email signature of all of our sales reps. I also really like that changes take effect instantly, resulting in quick results when we make a change.

What do you dislike?

I wish their was a non cloud version so that our IT group would allow wider use of the tool. It is a great tool but we have had challenges with our IT teams allowing us to expand our user count.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try with a small sample of users and expand from there.

Communication of new products, events, and campaigns. We have found that it not only helps our customers see and engage with what is going on, it also helps our sales team know whats going on because they see the banner in their emails before they send it.

Sigstr review by Egan M.
Egan M.

"Great Product. Easy to Use. No brainer value-add"

What do you like best?

Sigstr turns employee email signatures into a powerful marketing channel for us. It's super easy to use and drives results from day one. It's easy to segment your campaigns and target different audiences. We recently upgraded to the pro plan and I'm really excited about the added ABM functionality and other useful features. It's an absolute no-brainer. Employee email signatures may be one of the most under-leveraged marketing channels. Sigstr makes it really easy to harness this power and drive incremental lift in clicks and conversions.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike here. It'd be great if we could push the Sigstr install automatically from our admin portal to new employees regardless of what MAU they prefer. The Gmail integration is flawless, but can get slightly manual with certain email clients and mobile apps. However, the installation for a new user - regardless of their desktop or mobile email interface - typically takes less than 60 seconds. So really not a big deal...

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need it.

We are driving incremental lift in qualified traffic and conversions using Sigstr. It's a channel that touches hundreds of thousands of people every year (millions if you're a bigger company). Sigstr makes it easy to engage with your prospects, customers, and employees in a brand new, effective, and fun way.

Sigstr review by Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

"Sigstr - Control your company's brand"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Sigstr is their easy to use platform to control the signatures of all employees. I never have to wonder if our brand is being represented well. I also love the ability to see who's using the software the most. It basically shows me who my "brand advocates" are without having to convince people to be one.

What do you dislike?

The integrations with our email platform was a bit cumbersome in the beginning. But they've come a long way with integrations and I know they are still innovating and improving on them.

We send so many emails per day. By using Sigstr as a marketing tool we are informing our current customers about new updates while also informing prospects about what we offer. Its a great tool and has a lot of potential to add to our marketing efforts.

Sigstr review by Dan G.
Dan G.

"Easy & Agile"

What do you like best?

When you are ready to roll with a new campaign, webinar, message, promotion, whatever - you go to one place, Sigstr, and immediately your entire field is promoting on every email they send. No mass requests to change, it's centralized and pushed out to everyone automatically.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to dig in more to "how can we get more clicks' with out messaging - or better yet, how are we doing compared to others?

The problem was the coordination and communication required to get our field on the same page with the latest "message". Sigstr took care of this - immediately put time, maybe not tons of time, but time nonetheless back into the fields hands. It also increase visibility to webinars, etc. from a trusted source as it's coming through on an email from someone our prospects know.

Sigstr review by Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.

"Very useful tool!"

What do you like best?

The tool itself is really valuable for the marketing team to ensure consistency and also be able to promote different events and campaigns. Before Sigstr, I created my own images and had to tell the team to add it to their signature, a very repetitive process. Now I can change these campaigns myself and also assign different campaigns to different teams easily. The customer service at Sigstr is also top notch!

What do you dislike?

We had a lot of technical issues at the beginning, but the team worked hard to fix them. Our email sometimes runs slower, which may or may not be related.

We are using Sigstr to promote events, webinars, and content in a way that touches more people, more often than a generic email blast. It has shown us the importance of consistency in a growing organization.

Sigstr review by Kaushik P.
Kaushik P.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

SigStr is really easy to use, manage, control and deploy email signature campaigns. Centralized control of what shows up across all our emails (marketing, sales, support, customer success), is important for us - both to drive engagement as well as ensure how our brand is represented. Groups has helped us promote different campaigns across global geos.

What do you dislike?

We are are G-Suite setup, so most of the users use Gmail and SigStr works seamlessly. But there are a few, who use Microsoft Outlook and Apple Mail - need SigStr to help support other email clients too.

Actively promote new campaign/content offers. Bring consistency around how our brand is represented in emails. We have seen significant increase in engagement through our emails and now can be measured because of SigStr.

Sigstr review by Craig "Dodge" L.
Craig "Dodge" L.

"Low conversion but great touchpoint for a low price"

What do you like best?

Easy to swap new banners in and out. I like the groups feature. The banners have a low conversion rate generally no matter what banner we go with, but for the price it is worth it. This fact also makes testing various banners often a low-risk venture.

What do you dislike?

Would love more insight as to who is clicking the banners even if they are not converting at the landing page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test and test and test and test. Don't get lazy and get stagnant by letting a banner run for too long.

Basically expanding our brand awareness is the most basic use. We hope for lead generation and to get a better understanding of what customers need and are looking to learn about from a digital marketing perspective.

Sigstr review by Beth S.
Beth S.

"Effective, efficient, and easy to use marketing program "

What do you like best?

I love the standardization it brings to email signatures within our organization. We've used Sigstr as an effective way for our organization to promote events, spotlight strategic new hires, and debut our new company website. It's been very easy to use, and the support has been great as well.

What do you dislike?

We have a number of users on Mac's, and have had a hard time with historically with some signatures updating. I believe the issue has been resolved.

We don't have a dedicated marketing team, so this is an easy and quick way for us to get information across to our clients, much easier than a newsletter, or other method. We also like that it ensures a standardized brand presence via email from our workforce.

Sigstr review by Alan D.
Alan D.

"Great way to promote content or messaging across teams and organizations"

What do you like best?

Sigstr is a slick and simple product that makes signature management really simple so Sales doesn't have to worry about formatting signatures so the entire team looks professional and consistent across the board.

What do you dislike?

While I love the platform, I really wish users could be in multiple groups since we have a few cross-functional people that don't exactly fit into one sales bucket or another.

We use Sigstr to tackle two main issues:

1. Sales not having a consistent brand look during email communication

2. The promotion of our own content specific to key segments during the sales process

Sigstr makes both of these issues that I've encountered on multiple marketing teams really easy to manage.

Sigstr review by Shannon A.
Shannon A.

"Amazing Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The customer support team at SIGSTR is by far the best. They are friendly, helpful, and very knowledgable. I rarely have an issue, but when I do, I know the team will quickly resolve the problem. As the application changes, the team does an outstanding job of communicating the upgrades as well as providing tools on how to use the new features.

What do you dislike?

I have been incredibly happy with SIGSTR and how easy it is to implement. I don't have any critiques that this time.

We now have a way to effectively communicate multiple campaigns at one time across several markets. We benefit from real time tracking and results that track the success of our campaigns.

Sigstr review by Casey M.
Casey M.

"Easy to use + great customer service"

What do you like best?

The software is super easy to use. Setting up campaigns and signatures for my team only takes a couple minutes. The best part is no one has to update anything! I love that I can schedule campaigns too - it's a small time saver but, more importantly, it's something I can set and forget.

What do you dislike?

Though setup is easy, there always seems to be 1-2 team members that can't get it downloaded. It's always fixable, but just a hiccup. Also, the reporting could be more robust. I'd like to see who clicked on my campaigns and when they clicked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth every penny! If you're not already using Sigstr, I recommend you sign up today.

Sigstr allows our company to promote a consistent brand image with each email signature. And each time an email is sent, we have the opportunities to generate leads. Employees are empowered to update their own title and phone #.

Sigstr review by Administrator in Biotechnology
Administrator in Biotechnology

"One of our most powerful digital channels by far."

What do you like best?

We are able to capitalize on the trust that the sales team has gained with their coaches and contacts within customer sites and target those customers with relevant marketing content.

What do you dislike?

Any gripes we have raised with the team have been so quickly addressed that frankly, it's amazing. Their team is even working with our extended digital team to craft the next version of their enterprise level solution. We truly feel like a partner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely, would recommend to anyone who wants to gain another owned marketing channel - Very affordable solution and absolutely worth it.

How do we insert marketing material into the selling process at the right time and to the right buying influence? We've seen record growth in our market the last two years - and for the last two years we've been running sigstr. Our sales cycles are very long and complex so attribution to one product is difficult but I don't think it's a stretch to say that at least some part of that increase in sales vs. 3 years ago (when we didn't have sigstr and didn't make plan) is definitely due to Sigstr.

Sigstr review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Digital Marketing Manager"

What do you like best?

The idea of marketing through an e-mail signature is unique enough it can be effective. The idea that we are sending so many e-mails, specifically to potential renters or current renters, and we have a leave-behind with every e-mail is a wonderful opportunity....in theory any ways. I think we under estimated the time (and cost) it would take to have enough active campaigns in order to make a software tool like this maximize it's potential.

What do you dislike?

Ease of creating design and templates isn't a "breeze". There is a considerable time and financial cost in order to design a campaign. You can outsource it to SIgstr, however that isn't a cost we (or most) want to assume. I would recommend having a graphic designer on your team, and then you can execute on campaigns at a much faster (and cheaper) clip.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the idea of marketing specific sales goals through your e-mail signature is a nice concept. A completely honest review is that we haven't fully utilized the Sigstr tool for a marketing and sales channel opportunity. There are a lot of "cost add-ons" to utilize their software if you don't have a dedicated onsite team of designers, which makes it feel a tad bit like bait and switch. I will update my review after we've executed 2-3 actual attempts at sales through the campaign tool.

We aren't....yet. The campaign's we've tested haven't shown to net any tangible results. We are going to ramp-up our efforts in 2018 and I will edit my review with any successes (or failures) realized.

Sigstr review by Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

"Easy to use, solid basic functions"

What do you like best?

It's pretty straightforward to assign employees to different groups and then have each group show a unique email signature banner. Good for personalizing campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I would love to get more granular in showing different email banners based on the vertical, buyer persona, stage in the buying cycle, etc. that the receiver is in. More personalization would be great!

Using a common marketing channel (email) to its fullest by utilizing the space within the email signature. We see it more as an advertising space rather than trying to generate leads, so it's been great to increase impressions of events or assets we promote through our Sigstr banners.

Sigstr review by Omar J.
Omar J.

"Perfect tool to expand marketing reach and maximise engagement "

What do you like best?

- Very easy to setup and roll-out across the company

- Simple to run campaigns across multiple countries / regions / languages with easy dashboard to monitor progress and optimise results

- Super friendly and responsive account team that helped us go the extra mile

What do you dislike?

- Lack of integration to CRM (salesforce), resolved in the new release

- More analytics in terms of clickers and viewers, resolved in the new release

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best marketing tool and account team I have come across and it's surely a hidden gem in terms of using the most used channel (business email) to extend marketing reach and maximise engagement.

- Brand Awareness for the newly launched brand

- Consistent branding (unified look and feel for the signature across the business, regions and countries)

- Raising awareness (externally and internally) of our marketing key initiatives and campaigns

Sigstr review by Nick T.
Nick T.

"Great product to get your word out via your email signature "

What do you like best?

I like that we're able to show a consistent message our entire company via their email signatures. The ability to show different messages based on different teams is very beneficially. For example, the message our sales team displays is vastly different than the message of dev team displays as they interact with different audiences.

What do you dislike?

Connecting our google super admin account was a bit of a pain but once it was done it has been very beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best email signature software out there.

We able to control a consistent message via our email signatures across the whole company and update them whenever we'd like.

Sigstr review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great creative tool with opportunities for growth"

What do you like best?

Sigstr allows you to use your own designs to represent your brand. The metrics show you real-time click rates and views too. I also like how you can do internal and external campaigns. The internal ones are particularly useful for getting more reserved people out to company events. The employees at Sigstr always answer any questions I have (pretty quickly too). Overall a good up and coming tool for email marketing.

What do you dislike?

The drawback of this program is there are still a few bugs within the system. When I brought these bugs to their attention, Sigstr employees handled it right away. In time, I’m sure there will be less and less issues. Also, depending on how fancy you'd like your signature to be, you might need someone who knows coding to help you.

Sigstr is benefical to our marketing initiatives.

Sigstr review by Meghan C.
Meghan C.

"An Easy Way to Expand Your Marketing Reach"

What do you like best?

We always have multiple marketing campaigns running at the same time. Sigstr is an avenue for us to easily expand the reach of our campaigns. We update our campaigns every couple of weeks, so it's a "set it and forget it" method of advertising that brings in quite a few clicks each month.

It's also really nice to know that our employees' signatures are consistent in style.

Finally, I can see that Sigstr spends a lot of time listening to customers. They're constantly asking for feedback and then implementing new analytics and features.

What do you dislike?

We have trouble with campaigns not showing up for employees who use MacMail and the Gmail app.

Sigstr has helped our email signatures remain consistent throughout our company. It's also an effective avenue for promoting new marketing campaigns to both our current customers and prospects.

Sigstr review by David B.
David B.

"We love Sigstr!"

What do you like best?

Sigstr is the answer to a question we didn't know we had. I ran into Sigstr at the Salesloft event last year and loved the concept. We started using them a month later and I no longer have to worry about what our team's email signature looks like or what links they present. We now have not only consistency of content, but also messaging. But wait, there's more... The messaging can be broken down into groups so the sales message can be different than the support message.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of, this is really sound software. Support, when needed, was responsive.

We now have a consistent message across all our users and groups. We're able to drive campaigns based solely on email signature content.

Sigstr review by David C.
David C.

"Sigstr makes it simple to prove ROI from email signatures"

What do you like best?

Sigstr has made it simple to change, track, monitor and update promotions throughout our company's workforce by allowing central control for email signatures. It's ingenious, really.

What do you dislike?

The image limitations required due to various email clients are a bit problematic, but Sigstr does their best to make this easy for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for simplicity, unity and an ability to track, report and prove value from unifying email signatures, look no further than Sigstr.

We now see ROI from email signatures, and keep all our offers, events and promotions in sync across the company

Sigstr review by Ashley G.
Ashley G.

"Sigstr has helped our outbound marketing tremendously! "

What do you like best?

Sigstr has helped on all fronts of our marketing. Our holdings company has 4 members and the system is so easy to customize groups and signatures for each company!

What do you dislike?

At this point, i wish we could "force" employees to not change their signatures. That we could have full control, but that's more of an outlook issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure that you have visions on how you plan to use the software and what you want to market. It integrates with Hubspot which our company LOVES!

We have solved many issues with trying to reach customers & prospects with marketing initiatives. It's made it easy to announce events, webinars, etc.

Sigstr review by Dan G.
Dan G.

"Simple to add and modify"

What do you like best?

I like having fresh content passively shared as part of my team's regular communications. It's easy to set up for individual users. Changing the content for the teams regularly and all at once gives us another method to target specific client segments/interests.

What do you dislike?

Some reply-to messages look odd due to missing frames.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly worth considering as a method for keeping fresh shared content/resources. Make sure the admin of the system has a good grasp of what content to drive and can modify course quickly based on results.

Additional marketing reach without the need for additional messaging.

"Great Platform!"

What do you like best?

We were using another platform before we switched to Sigstr. The primary feature that attracted us was the fact that you can run campaigns beyond the usual signature. We're able to create groups per region and promote events. We also promote our content.

What do you dislike?

My company has 13 offices globally. I'd love for them to add more time zone support to make it easier to schedule campaigns. Right now the default time zone is NY Eastern Time. Currently the time zone is for the entire organization meaning individuals users can't customize their time zone.

The ability to have custom campaigns for events and content by region. We can have multiple campaigns running at any given time allowing us to personalize messages for different audiences.

Sigstr review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Opening a new channel with email signatures"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease-of-use with implementing new campaigns into the signature. Also, having full visibility on analytics & performance in an intuitive dashboard for performance is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I just wish I could automatically add in the signature campaign across the entire organization, as company wide adoption is still a challenge.

Since we are using email as one of our primary channels for outreach to prospects & customers, we want the ability to promote new campaigns in an intuitive manner. With Sigstr, we can do just that, and also measure performance & results. We are looking to gain market share as a thought leader in Application Security, and we are constantly building on Awareness. Sigstr allows us to maximize on this via email channel.

Sigstr review by Eric B.
Eric B.

"Sigstr: Taking Emails to the Next Level"

What do you like best?

Sigstr's design services are exceptional. They are professional, listen to feedback well, and create quality campaign drafts fast. Also, they are great to partner with. They allow the customer to own the experience while implementing their email marketing expertise to help others get the most out of their banners.

What do you dislike?

Currently, Sigstr only offers some analytical features that allow marketers to measure the impact of their campaigns. To take their analytics to the next level, they need to implement reporting that enables marketers to identify who is clicking on their campaigns. Fortunately, they do have plans to develop their analytics further. Once they do, their product will be a must for companies' email best practices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider having conversations with your IT stakeholders before implementing Sigstr. Their alignment is crucial for a smooth setup especially for larger corporations.

Currently, we are trying to help build brand awareness in the marketplace. By utilizing Sigstr campaigns in the sales organization, we are able to drive more traffic to different events and keep our brand in front of prospects' minds.

Administrator in Internet

"Intuitive, easy to manage for unified company messaging"

What do you like best?

Super straightforward campaign management enables our marketing designer to control messaging across the company with a single drag, drop, and click. Bringing on new hires doesn't even require them to do anything to get the signature setup. Love that.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see something like a Canva integration. We use Canva a lot to create signature designs and is a standard for us here internally. Would be an awesome partnership!

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have Gmail, so just make sure they support the email clients you use—I am pretty sure they support almost all if not all!

We use it to promote ebooks, coordinated ABM campaigns, and more. It's helped us get the word out about relevant launches, events, and more through a completely new channel.

Sigstr review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Great brand consistency in email signatures"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use & ensures brand consistency across our team. We no longer have to be the brand police to ensure each person has the correct signature format and the most recent offers / banners to promote.

What do you dislike?

We have had some challenges with the chrome extension not working based on our tech stack, which prohibits us from seeing the individual user information in the analytics. The team is great to work with and provide feedback around challenges and future product ideas.

Sigstr offers us another place to promote relevant content and offers to the ecosystem of customers, prospects, partners and other business connections. The software is easy to use and tracks the impact and engagement of each offer.

Sigstr review by Matt C.
Matt C.

"Great way to market via an utilized resource"

What do you like best?

The ability to change campaigns on the fly and segment by department is extremely beneficial.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional outages where no signature displays, generally only for a few minutes at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to keep an eye on the analytics. There's plenty of learnings there.

While we have focused on email marketing for years, we've only thought about it in the sense of mass sends. This allows you to extend a campaign in 1:1 communications so users see the campaign multiple times.

Sigstr review by Douglas K.
Douglas K.

"Every Company Should Have Sigstr"

What do you like best?

This is the most affordable and effective solution for maintaining brand consistency and communicating throughout them. The integration with Google Business is so simple, you can have a small business up in an afternoon.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is a little big clunky. I find myself always finding the setting I'm looking for, but not without clicking around the interface a little bit.

We don't have any issues with terribly formatted signatures now. And each of our employees is centrally promoting whatever effort we wish them to, when we want them to, without us needing to coordinate with them.

Sigstr review by Cait P.
Cait P.

"Easy to Use & Effective Campaigns"

What do you like best?

The overall simplicity in using the platform is what I love about Sigstr. Our company is in a fast growth stage that when hiring on new employees, keeping their signatures in line with our company brand is key.

My favorite feature in Sigstr is their email campaigns. With the help from their amazing customer success team, we've been able to design and implement a great campaign that has already seen incredible results within just two weeks.

What do you dislike?

The one thing about Sigstr's app that I have feedback on is that once a new employee signature is added and submitted, it would be great to have that automatically add to their email account.

The problems we are solving is adding more visibility of our brand and marketing to potential clients and even our current ones. The Sigstr application allows us to have one more touch point to get people to our website/landing page/social channels and even to support our ongoing marketing/lead gen campaigns.

The benefit of having Sigstr is that with their great email campaigns set up in the platform, our marketing team is able to have one more place that is effectively reaching out to potential clients of our own. It even allows our current clients to check out new features we offer and that gives us the ability to keep our client retention steady.

Administrator in Internet

"Easy but powerful ABM tool"

What do you like best?

G suite syncing is fantastic - really simple way to deploy to all users at once. I have not used them, but I believe there are other integrations with 365 etc.

What do you dislike?

This isn't a criticism of the software itself - but I dislike the time taken to actually create the customer segments and lists in CRM. This is crucial to the long-term success and quick ROI of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dedicate enough time to creating appropriate ABM lists in your CRM and mapping customers to them.

Also - work with your designer to create a re-usable set of signature templates that you can edit.

Displaying specific ABM signatures to companies depending on their stage within our pipeline.

Sigstr review by Ryan T.
Ryan T.

"Sigstr has helped our company reach customers in a unique way"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create a campaign and easily push it to our employee's email signatures. I also appreciate the reporting aspect to monitor ROI.

What do you dislike?

Setup across our multiple email clients was a bit confusing, but the support team at Sigstr was always available to help.

We don't have a large marketing budget. The cost of SIgstr combined with the ability to easily reach our clients and prospects made it the perfect marketing tool.

Sigstr review by User

"Sigstr is awesome!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to separately run campaigns externally and internal. I also like being able to track the clicks and views that each image gets.

What do you dislike?

The installation process was kind of a bear, but once we got it figured out it seemed to be easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get used to creating campaigns for your emails. It'll change the results of your campaigns and will grab peoples attentions. Sigstr is constantly updating their software and is making it better and better.

Promoting campaigns and getting more eyes on our content/messaging. We've seen more attendance in our events and better communication with our employees.

Sigstr review by Cassie H.
Cassie H.

"Great tool for streamlining branding!"

What do you like best?

Having control over all staff's signatures and the ability to use Sigstr as a marketing resource.

What do you dislike?

We have an issue with installing Sigstr because of our server and IT group. It makes adding new employees a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the good work. Love all the supportive resources. And Kolby is the best!

Branding constancy. We know the tool has abilities that we look forward to working into our market.

Sigstr review by Keith B.
Keith B.

"Awesome software for Marketers"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of it all. It makes an unused part of every business into a new marketing channel in just minutes. You don't need to be a tech genius to set this up, and the ROI is amazing.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, sometimes there are times I'd wish support was a but faster. But all in all great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is something every company should consider trying . They will work with you to customize it for your needs.

It's helping us to diversify our marketing outreach via email. We can use our employee signatures to place targeted messages to specific clientele

Sigstr review by Lauren R.
Lauren R.

"Great and Effective Product"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use. We were able to get our whole company on board very quickly. And updating is so simple. We never had standardized signatures befoer Sigstr. And the freedom to promote all our events, content and anything else that is timely has proven very effective. The support and desire to work with us on new product updates, to ensure the product works for us, is amazing. Rare to work with such an accomodating and helpful company.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here. My only initial request was to allow us to run mulitple campaigsn for subsets of users, and they have since added that feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try for sure. You can be up and running in minutes and see data on performance right away.

We are solving for branding and consistency in our communication. This product clearly solved for that. We were also looking to make better use of the hundreds of emails that are sent from our sales and client teams each day. With the ability for marketing to control that message, we've seen increases in CTRs and increased visibility for the items we chose to promote.

Sigstr review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

"Intuitive"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to setup, user friendly, and the support/success team has been awesome. They consistently email be about new features coming up and examples of how other companies are using Sigstr. i really appreciate how invested they are in our company's usage.

What do you dislike?

There are some enhancement in terms of reporting that could be done. I'd love to see an A/B testing features rolled out, as well as a better way to show past campaign activity once the campaign is over.

We are providing customers with additional content that is tailored to their segment (as more of a secondary CTA).

Sigstr review by Joe M.
Joe M.

"Don't see us moving away from Sigstr anytime soon"

What do you like best?

+ Making use of an effective branding position

+ Ability to quickly update campaigns across the company

+ Outstand customer support

+ Partner mentality

+ Fair pricing

What do you dislike?

- Like most young software companies, Sigstr's product isn't fully mature, yet. That being said, they certainly cover more than the minimum threshold required.

We are a B2B software company that is always looking to update our existing and potential customers and partners about a variety of things. Sigstr helps me maximize the value of our email communications. We have experienced strong click-through rates on a variety of campaigns.

Sigstr review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great for standardizing email signatures but a bit clunky"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and add/remove/edit employees. I like the campaigns function and the tie-in to groups, so for example we can display a different campaign for sales reps vs developers.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of unnecessary steps to pretty much everything - editing an employee, getting them to add the signature, changing their group, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you figure out the employees vs groups vs campaigns it's a lot easier although click-heavy. The initial setup was really fast and their support is always fast and responsive.

#1 We needed to have a uniform signature as we build our brand. #2 we wanted to have a message (campaign) included in sales emails that was still controlled by marketing instead of leaving it up to the individual. Sigstr does both at the most reasonable price point that we could find.

Sigstr review by Damien B.
Damien B.

"We Love Sigstr"

What do you like best?

I love the we have the ability to manage all of our employee's signature blocks in one centralized location.

What do you dislike?

There are no dislikes. We really enjoy using Sigstr.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Sigstr! Great people - great product!

Visibility! We obtained over 155,000 views with more the 380 clicks for a product release announcement. We look forward to using Sigstr for promoting our webinars in 2018.

Sigstr review by Stacey W.
Stacey W.

"There is nothing else this good on the market"

What do you like best?

The dashboards showing your results are beautiful and easy to understand and distribute.

What do you dislike?

We couldn't get the image sizing correct across devices. Sometimes our logo would come off huge depending on the device or OS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking forward to giving you another try again in the future! We first tried Sigstr when they were still in startup mode and have heard they've made massive improvements since then.

We were so tired of seeing everyone have a slightly differently branded signature. This allows to control the company's signature in one fell swoop and update it to promote our most recent marketing campaigns.

Sigstr review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Good for companies big or small."

What do you like best?

I love the single point of control for all signatures right out of the gate, but the added marketing banner is how I start my campaigns for marketing. It's a part of my everyday job in marketing.

What do you dislike?

Implementing on the outlook agent was a little shaky for a larger company at the start, but with the adoption of SigstrOne, we don't have worry about installing clients on end user computers anymore.

We solved the email brand unification across all our service and brands. If nothing else, signature consistency and control is still a baseline, essential benefit.

Sigstr review by Erika K.
Erika K.

"Easy-to-Use Email Signature Campaigns with Analytics "

What do you like best?

Sigstr makes it easy for marketers to run email signature campaigns. Even in today’s multi-channel environment, email is still one of the most-used communication tools. We use our Sigstr banners to promote press pieces, awards, new newsletters and more company happenings to the clients and prospects that we interact with on a daily basis. In addition, Sigstr provides analytics on banner performance including views, link clicks, and more.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about the product, but am excited to see continued software enhancements including more robust analytics and user segmentation. I would like to see who is clicking on what links, as well as the ability to easily tailor different campaigns to different audiences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sigstr is an easy-to-use solution and promotional tool for company email signatures. The Sigstr support team is always responsive and great to work with. I would highly recommend this product.

The email signature is one of the most frequent, and often overlooked, customer touch points. Sigstr gives the marketer the ability to set a consistent email signature for all, or a set of employees in the company.

Sigstr review by William S.
William S.

"Awesome product and even better team! "

What do you like best?

Well designed and easy to use. You also couldn't ask for a better team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. They've truly done a great job.

Not only is it a great tool to manage company-wide signatures, but it's a great marketing tool. We've placed our referral program in a signature banner and we've had a ton of success.

Sigstr review by Danielle W.
Danielle W.

"Sigstr - Great app for getting the most our of email signatures"

What do you like best?

Sigstr allows our company to increase the agility in what we promote via email signatures. In the past, we had to send out a company-wide notice (and multiple reminders) for employees to update their signature with the most up-to-date message. Now we're all on the same page.

What do you dislike?

Updating current users/employees is kind of a pain. If an employee is no longer with us, it's a pretty manual process to go in and delete each user.

Brand consistency is the biggest benefit. It's also helped us speed up the process of changing our signatures.

Sigstr review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Provides a brand consistent presence via email"

What do you like best?

Sigstr's auto-sync feature is amazing. There is no need to ask employees to update their email signatures and if a problem arises, or a link changes, it is easy to fix across the whole company.

What do you dislike?

Thier plans keep changing. It is difficult to know what is included in your subscription. For a small company, it costs a lot to obtain the data that is the most useful.

Sigstr provides us a consistent, branded presence via email across our company and the ability to share news fast with our customers and prospects.

Sigstr review by Tom P.
Tom P.

"Best marketing $$ we spent in 2017"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to change up campaigns. We have people in our company who come up to us and ask "hey, can you do a Sigstr for me?" It's like the whole company cares about marketing.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything. It just works so well for us.

When we send out a direct mail postcard, it might cost $5k and we don't even know if it is seen. We can get thousands of views of the same campaign for a lot less and we know if it's been seen.

Sigstr review by Muhammad Y.
Muhammad Y.

"Really easy to setup and deploy "

What do you like best?

Easy interface with great educational support for existing customers.

What do you dislike?

Expense can grow quickly as you add new users. I also with they had a mobile app for admins.

Sigstr allows me to easily push primary campaign messaging through our sales team ( awards, report releases, partnerships, etc.)

Sigstr review by Alaysia B.
Alaysia B.

"Sigstr Review"

What do you like best?

Sigstr's ease of use is my fav. feature.

What do you dislike?

I dislike its inability to easily add avatars to the signature.

We are able to better market events to customers using Sigstr. Customers are also able to access content easily through clickable Sigstr campaigns.

Sigstr review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Best company wide solution for email signature"

What do you like best?

We struggled with our email signature for a while. Sigstr was a tool that made it easy to integrate with Gmail and create new signatures as often as we would like.

What do you dislike?

Seems silly but the 12 character password, I forget it all the time and have to reset.

Being able to communicate the latest and greatest content or announcements from our company and adjust per department. Our sales team can have 1 email signature, our c-suite another, etc.

Sigstr review by Rac C.
Rac C.

"Sigstr"

What do you like best?

Sigstr provides an easy to use interface and setup process. The ability for our select Athletic Department members to provide branding and messaging to the more than 10,000 individuals, business leaders, and community in an easy to use and navigate campaign driven signature model allows us real time results which help to drive best practices and ticket sales throughout the department.

What do you dislike?

There are not items at this time that we dislike. The service has been great, customer service has been top notch, and Sigstr has lived up to its billing.

Our business problem we are looking to solve was how to reach the many individuals we deal with on a daily basis via email in our general conversation and business related items. Sigstr provides a way for us to reach those clients and personnel to better explain our business, opportunities, and ticketing information as well as upcoming athletic events.

The benefits we have realized have far exceeded the cost of doing business. With more than 40 people using the product our daily interactions via email number in the thousands. Using Sigstr helps us reach those individuals, increase ticket sales, corporate partners, and general fans in the process.

As we continue to use the product and services, I only expect this number to increase based upon our current data point trajectory and forwarding looking season ticket growth. It also from a corporate partnerships arena allows us to help promote our partners to the masses as well, by including special messaging built directly for our sponsors to our fans.

Sigstr review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Best Customer Success Team"

What do you like best?

Hands down, the best parts of Sigstr are its customer success team and how they listen to their clients. While most companies only promise new features, Sigstr actually rolls out the things you need most in a timely fashion.

What do you dislike?

Mac functionality isn't quite as good as PC, although Sigstr does their best to combat these issues by creating fixes wherever they can.

We are solving the issue of haphazard, inconsistently-branded signatures within our company.

Sigstr review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Ingenius product with excellent execution. "

What do you like best?

I was turned on to Sigstr by Jay Baer's blog and I signed up almost immediately. It's a no-brainer for us.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the ability to have multiple signatures within one outlook. Some of our employees share computers.

It has the greatest marketing value of any of our efforts. The signature not only brings consistency but allows us to be top of mind with the campaign feature.

Sigstr review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Sigstr User Since the Beginning "

What do you like best?

This platform is easy to use and the people working at Sigstr are professional and friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a scheduling option so we could plan ahead and plug in what we need for when.

We can easily manage campaigns and users from the platform. This allows us to ensure all employees have the same branded signature and email banners so we can market our events.

Sigstr review by User in Computer Software

"Makes the complicated journey of creating a signature a breeze"

What do you like best?

The web-based application is very simple and user friendly. You can maneuver around the settings easily.

What do you dislike?

With it being so simplistic and straight forward, it lacks the imaginable features you wish it had. It is far above the other applications in its category so it does not even phase my opinion on using it and suggesting others to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great solution at a reasonable cost.

Creating awareness. We can easily customize our next upcoming webinar and attach it to everyones signature company wide with a click of the mouse. Allows us to market our whereabouts all the time.

Sigstr review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Sigstr makes for easy branding company wide"

What do you like best?

That it's configurable by department/team and controlled by marketing so that we always have good, up to date content in our email signatures.

What do you dislike?

It makes reading email threads somewhat bulky because it doesn't collapse all that well in most email platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need consistent branding, and want an improved, cohesive signature company wide, this tool is worth checking out.

Consistent and up to date brand messaging without needing everyone to constantly monitor their signature content.

Sigstr review by Isaac P.
Isaac P.

"Simple idea. Brilliantly executed."

What do you like best?

Email signatures are prime real estate for creating a consistent message in every message your team sends. Sigstr makes it automates the calls to action displayed for every employee.

What do you dislike?

The team at Sigstr has been so quick to improve the product that it's hard to think of anything to dislike.

Getting employees to use a consistent email signature and keep CTA's up to date.

Sigstr review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Sigstr is awesome for all Google platforms"

What do you like best?

I love that Sigstr automatically updates in my gmail as campaigns are changed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Outlook and MacMail users have to manually update their sigstr each time a campaign changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sigstr offers fantastic client support. If your company is Google based, Sigstr is for you!

Sigstr has helped us reach more people and educate them about our company.

Sigstr review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use email signature"

What do you like best?

As a standard user, there is no maintenance associated with using Sigstr, we don't have to think about changing the content in our email signature bar.

What do you dislike?

At the user level, it would be great to receive even more analytics regarding which of my email recipients clicks on the link in my email signature.

Consistent email signatures and messaging across the company.

Sigstr review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"A great easy tool to standardize email signatures!"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up campaigns. The capabilities to do targeted signatures for various accounts is great.

What do you dislike?

Adding new user photos is a bit cumbersome but that is really it.

By using Sigstr our we have standardized email signatures across the company. We also have the ability to personalize by depart or even audience.

Sigstr review by Abby B.
Abby B.

"Great Way to Control Campaign Messaging for Marketing Team"

What do you like best?

Easily update the email signatures for every team!

What do you dislike?

The additional, detailed tracking is part of their "premium" subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really easy-to-implement, affordable marketing tool!

1. Keep messaging consistency across all teams and departments

2. Additional promotion for marketing campaigns

3. Easy way to control external messaging

Sigstr review by David B.
David B.

"Looking forward to seeing the new application that Sigstr is realesing and progress made."

What do you like best?

I liked the potential opportunity to track click through results and the ability to be proactive with an email recipient who showed interest. Easy to use UI.

What do you dislike?

I plan to update this review once I have been able to evaluate the new product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a try, especially with their new version rolling out.

Trying to be able to track activity and measure interactions by recipients, run campaigns.

Sigstr review by Caroline R.
Caroline R.

"Great way to make your messages stand out"

What do you like best?

Effective way to deliver CTAs within personal emails

What do you dislike?

Have experienced some bugs - Sigstrs not showing up or links not working

Great way to promote specific campaigns via email

Sigstr review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Sigstr -- 10/10 Would Recommend"

What do you like best?

Sigstr makes updating my firm's email signatures so easy!

What do you dislike?

The only complaint is that I wish we could add additional users in smaller chunks -- you used to be able to add 5 at a time, but they recently changed the policy to require adding 10 at a time.

The wasted time of going to individual workstations to populate and format email signatures. It's so easy to keep them updated and consistent, which is so important for branding.

Sigstr review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Generate brand awareness with every email your team sends"

What do you like best?

What I love most about Sigstr is the ability to focus different messages to different audiences.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to eventually design new campaigns in-browser within Sigstr

We're able to generate awareness for our announcements like never before

Sigstr review by Jeff R.
Jeff R.

"Love this product!"

What do you like best?

It helps to get my marketing messages in front of prospects each and every email

What do you dislike?

Takes a few extra steps to get it set up on your phone signature

marketing ommunication

Sigstr review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Good for large sales teams"

What do you like best?

I like that the tool offers consistent brand campaigns across users that can be managed at the system level by marketing.

What do you dislike?

For this to be a real business driver you need to have a large sales team. For small business it is better value to manage the process yourself.

Esignature marketing campaigns.

Sigstr review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"On the right track"

What do you like best?

Good flexibility and control of message and branding.

What do you dislike?

Unclear on ROI and future impact for our company

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do thorough cost/benefit analysis to determine if the offering accomplishes what you need/want it to.

Streamlined and uniformed messaging from sales reps

Sigstr review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Useful for institutionalizing email signatures across the organization "

What do you like best?

It's very easy to create new campaigns and deploy them once the tool is implemented.

What do you dislike?

The clickthrough rate is extremely variable.

We have been able to easily promote events and new content through the use of Sigstr.

Sigstr review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Great for Branding"

What do you like best?

Being able to manage that everyone changes their signature to reflect the brand. Great way to ensure your messages are viewed.

What do you dislike?

Would like even more options for personalization

Branding

Sigstr review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great addition to a corporate signature to provide exposure for Marketing activity "

What do you like best?

Easy to update and install for team....

What do you dislike?

Would like to see improved analytics and tracking.

Gain greater exposure leverage multiple email touch points.

Learn more about Sigstr

Sigstr Videos

Learning about Sigstr?

* We monitor all Sigstr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.