Sikich

Sikich LLP is a firm that help middle market companies by providing services including accounting, tax, advisory, managed services, ERP and technology.

Work for Sikich?

Learning about Sikich?

Sikich Reviews

Ask Sikich a Question
Showing 2 Sikich reviews
Sikich review by Roberta J.
Roberta J.

"Sikich Consulting for Navision Serenic"

What do you like best?

The company is always available when we need them. They are very knowledgeable in regards to Navision Serenic and how it works. They are capable of making any changes that we need; like adding services and functions to improve our business processes. They update program codes when needed and assist with ACH file transfers.

What do you dislike?

Their service fee is very expensive. They charge around $200 per hour for consulting services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Sikich as a consultant because their service is above par in regards to their work with Navision Serenic. I would just warn others companies that the fees they charge are very expensive.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sikich
Sikich review by morrio m.
morrio m.

"Excellent professional services"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Sikich is their excellent customer service. They are very friendly and professional to serve their customers.

What do you dislike?

They charge very high prices. They should consider revising their prices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Despite the high prices charged, I would highly recommend this software to anyone considering using Sikich.

What Accounting Firms solution do you use?

Learning about Sikich?

* We monitor all Sikich reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.