SilkRoad Onboarding

SilkRoad Onboarding

Seal the deal for candidates and retain your people with personalized experiences.

Work for SilkRoad Onboarding?

Learning about SilkRoad?

SilkRoad Onboarding Reviews

Ask SilkRoad a Question
Showing 40 SilkRoad reviews
SilkRoad review by Lisa M.
Lisa M.

"Using SilkRoad Onboarding to enhance new hire experience"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the fact that I can customize the onboarding experience for new hires based on a variety of factors, from location, position, management role, etc. We gave had minimal issues with new hires having issues accessing the system.

What do you dislike?

I struggle with testing new time related tasks. Onboarding may continue well past the first 5 days, and I like to be able to confirm how new tasks work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

During implementation, have a dedicated team to review current tasks and how you can use the system to improve and enhance the onboarding experience for new hires and your organization.

Our company first started using SilkRoad Onboarding for HR Coordinators and New Hires. We are now able to expand upon the new hire experience by adding in other teams within our organization. In doing so, managers are more involved with the experience for the new hire.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SilkRoad Onboarding
SilkRoad review by Matthew C.
Matthew C.

"Streamlining Day One through Effective Onboarding"

What do you like best?

Being able to send nearly all of the initial Day One New Hire forms/documents greatly speeds up the first day New Hire process and allows for more time spent on orientation, tours, and acclimation to the new job for a new hire. Also, typed forms are superior to handwritten as it negates handwriting interpretation errors

What do you dislike?

I wish the back end were more open to Administrators so that we could customize our forms, notifications and instructions better. Also, being able to export the user data to a spreadsheet/csv would be greatly beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at your hiring processes and the number of forms that you require new employees to complete. If you have more than 5 then this would be a good route to go. Everything from tax forms to policy acknowledgements can be done in onboarding and it will greatly streamline your operation.

Our onboarding times have decreased while at the same time we have been able to provide greater information to candidates prior to their first day so that they have questions already formed when they get here.

What Onboarding solution do you use?

SilkRoad review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"SilkRoad's Onboarding platform is great!"

What do you like best?

SilkRoad's Onboarding platform is in my opinion their best platform. We are still in pilot mode but have received great feedback from managers and new hires who have gone through the process! The managers don't even need to login to the system to complete their tasks.

What do you dislike?

The administrative/back end of Onboarding can be hard to get used to at first. Once you get the hang of it, it's not too bad. It also doesn't integrate with our HRIS system - Ceridian, so we have to manually update our data.

We are trying to improve and streamline our Onboarding process for our whole company. We also want to make sure new hires are set up for success on their first day. We love the digital new hire paperwork, and that the new hire can complete all the paperwork before their first day so they be more productive faster!

SilkRoad review by Administrator

"Great Tool for onboarding large teams quickly"

What do you like best?

We are a staffing firm, who often hire large teams of people for short term projects with clients. Onboarding requirements vary from client to client, and they are notorious for springing a last minute form on us. Silkroad Onboarding allows us to quickly onboard these teams, with minimum effort, and oversee the entire group, to quickly spot when someone is not moving through the process as they should. We can also create our own electronic forms, and add new steps to the process, so as things change, we don't need to wait on anyone to create forms for us.

What do you dislike?

Very little! If you are onboarding a large team, you may find your Inbox gets cluttered with notifications from Silkroad Onboarding, but I'm not sure there's much you can do about that.

Onboarding large teams of people. This can be done with minimum effort. It's also very easy for us to bring temporary staff on board to assist with the onboarding process, as Silkroad Onboarding is very intuitive and quick to learn.

SilkRoad review by Lori W.
Lori W.

"From Laborious to Glorious!"

What do you like best?

I no longer have to manually track nearly 200 HR tasks associated with Onboarding, Life Events, and Offboarding. As St. Louis' fastest-growing business in 2017, Silkroad has accommodated our demand to scale quickly! As a professional consulting firm, our new hires come with high expectations and the ease, organization, and efficiency of SilkRoad Onboarding leave a lasting impression. I am a fan of the continuous improvements and updates. Also, SIlkroad support is responsive and reliable...you can't beat that!

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't mind if some of the functions accommodated greater flexibility (i.e. start dates, notification dates, assignment to persons, etc)

We have increased information reliability, reduced paperwork burden on new hires and Team Member Services, enabled rapid scaling, and ensured consistent processes are executed in a timely manner.

SilkRoad review by Kathy D.
Kathy D.

"Implementation was alot of work, but well worth it!"

What do you like best?

Everything is online now and so simple for staff and the new employee! It's a seamless experience now.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike was all the work it took to bring Onboarding live. But it was worth it in the end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product but communicate that it is time consuming to implement.

Time saved in Onboarding new employees. With everything electronic now, the employee can begin the process the moment they are hired; instead of waiting until their first day at work.

SilkRoad review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="a65ef318-6fed-4b62-b0ab-bd85f2fdc045">Candice N.</span>
Candice N.
" itemprop="name" />

"Sleek and Sweet!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the system is user friendly and the upgrades that are making the tool more user friendly in the mobile space are excellent. I also like how well the system integrates so easily with existing systems! Huge win!

What do you dislike?

So far - no issues. We have had a very good working relationship for almost 6 years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of attending your local Silkroad Roadshow. Great way to see updates, bells and whistles in a concise manner.

Automation and optimization of our former manual Onboarding process. We have realized an increase in time to productivity and Day 1 readiness as a result. We have also enable new hire not to be so overwhelmed day/week one and they get and stay excited ambassadors for our company before they even get there!

SilkRoad review by Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

"Silkroad great for today's HR"

What do you like best?

I like how the systems recruiting and onboarding communicate.

What do you dislike?

I don't like having to log in separately. Should be a way I can just switch between programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Attend connections.

It appears to be a cost every time I want to make a change that in my mind should be simple. Having new hire complete paperwork pre onboarding cuts down on their time in our office.

SilkRoad review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Upgraded, but still does not meet our needs"

What do you like best?

SilkRoad updated Onboarding this year so the user interface is much better

What do you dislike?

The functionality really doesn't allow us to do what we need. We can't integrate with our current payroll system. We can only assign tasks to DO and not to view or to approve. We have many onboarding tasks and some that require some collaboration between individuals and aren't necessarily assigned to *one* person. Also, there isn't a way to embed training videos or other features that would make getting people onboarding from one place possible.

We are discontinuing our use of the service.

SilkRoad review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great ATS and Onboarding Solutions"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of great features with SilkRoad, and specifically OpenHire and RedCarpet. I use OpenHire on a daily basis and find the user interface to be very intuitive and easy to navigate. I like that a lot of candidate communications can be handled and tracked through the system, the workflow process is very clear and the link to RedCarpet is seamless. RedCarpet is such a great tool for onboarding and allows us to orient our employees properly and is adjustable for different types of hires.

What do you dislike?

I would really like a way to build out a strong consultant database and cadre. Consultant hiring is a very different type of recruitment so having a functionality that captures that would be very helpful for our organization and industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend that organizations look into this tool and see if it fits their business, although I do see this as a versatile tool for many different industries.

The biggest business issue being solved is automation, which saves us a lot of time in using a system like this.

"SilkRoad Onboarding "

What do you like best?

The best and most valuable feature of SilkRoad onboarding is the flexibility it gives to really customize to your company's workflow and design.

What do you dislike?

One area that could use improvement is the eForms. Trying to print the eForm and capture all content that was filled in doesn't always work and doesn't look great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend paying the extra cost for an onsite implementation consultant. 100% worth the cost!

Time to complete onboarding tasks for new hires and being able to track who is responsible for what. We have gone from 30 days to order and get new hires set up with their computer/IT needs to being ready to go on day 1!

"Great system"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that everything is now so streamlined. We use both the recruiting and onboarding system so we now also have paperless files.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way that applicants could alter their application without contacting us to do so. I would think that they could easily log into their portal and make changes that would be updated instantly in their profile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The service experience afterwards is excellent. The set up is labor intensive so be prepared for that.

Ease of running reports and tracking data.

Ease of scanning resumes and applications.

Professional appearance on the applicants end as we send them email after they apply and the position is filled.

SilkRoad review by Kim S.
Kim S.

"Onboarding improved"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the flexibility of the product to be able to adapt to current business practices.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing currently that I dislike. There have been some positive changes with recent releases.

Our previous onboarding experience for new hires was less than ideal. We were sending paper packets of up to 40 pieces of paper to hires all over the country. SilkRoad helped us to get down to 7 electronic forms that are launched in seconds of the employee accepting the position.

SilkRoad review by Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

"Great Onboarding platform for process simplification, automation and globalization"

What do you like best?

The ease of set up, the fact changes can easily be made in house means that we can keep all the tasks, trainings and policies up to date.

The dashboard is a wonderful feature for each of the players in the process as they know exactly what they have to do and when it needs to be done.

It has greatly improved our global onboarding and provided a uniform process that has been applied world-wide with customizations in regions where the volume of recruiting warranted it.

What do you dislike?

The reporting feature works well but not when you have a large number of tasks in a workflow and may new hires as the report will only present a certain number of lines at once.

Upgrades to the system have sometimes caused temporary problems with our access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hold a workshop with a cross-functional team of everyone involved in the process and have a comprehensive list of pain points. Prioritize these pain points and work with the Silk Road team to see which ones they can help you solve.

We had new hires starting in our organization and had no idea what was expected of them during their onboarding. They were confused about what they had to do, what they had already done and when it needed to be completed.

We also had many managers not getting ready for their new hire on time as the process was very manual and time consuming.

Silk Road Onboarding has reduced the confusion and workload for both the new hires and their manager.

HR can actively track that associates are

SilkRoad review by Jaymie R.
Jaymie R.

"I LOVE RedCarpet"

What do you like best?

RedCarpet is the technology we never knew we needed and now cannot live without! My favorite aspect of the product is that is allows for the customization of the onboarding process to our many different programs and locations. Providing new hires access to information before they even come in the first day provides for a much more productive day 1 because they may have completed tasks or come ready with questions based on the information they have been reviewing.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I dislike. Implementation support was amazing although I wish I had done more needs assessment before building my first workflow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

We have consolidated all of our new hire paperwork electronically. This allows for the many administrative departments (IT, Accounting, HR) to work simultaneously on their own tasks without having to wait for paperwork to get turned in and then passed around. We now receive high ratings on our onboarding satisfaction surveys because new employees are getting consistent information and in a timely manner.

SilkRoad review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"A good way to start a hire off right."

What do you like best?

Configurability/ability to tailor it to the needs of groups with different characteristics.

What do you dislike?

I wish the eform builder that the client has access to were more like that of a program like MS Publisher. The ability to create different layouts and configurability normally done only by Silkroad.

Legal paperwork: I9, W4, everify, terms of employment, policies, etc. We were able to go from 37 wet signatures to, in most cases, zero.

SilkRoad review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"Smooth Integration from SilkRoad Recruiting"

What do you like best?

We have been able to successfully mirror our own website which gives future employees the feeling of being part of the team before they step foot in the door. Excellent ease of user for the employer and the employee.

What do you dislike?

Periodic lags - harder to create custom forms

Consistency in the I-9 and eVerify process. Ability to communicate consistently with future employees in a structured manner.

SilkRoad review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"User Friendly "

What do you like best?

My favorite Silkroad portal is RedCarpet, it is user friendly and our new hires have easy access to complete their required forms. New feature also allows us to easily add new forms to the system.

What do you dislike?

Openhire is ok, but we don't use it to its full potential because there are lot of steps to move employees to new hiring stages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Redcarpet is the way to go

Less manual paperwork for new hires.

SilkRoad review by Taylor J.
Taylor J.

"Great technology, helpful customer service team."

What do you like best?

I like the organization of the task reminders.

What do you dislike?

The organization of the site can be confusing at times.

A smoother, more consistent onboarding process.

SilkRoad review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"New Hires Impacted by the Onboarding Portal"

What do you like best?

The onboarding portal is customize-able and easy to update. That second face to the platform really adds impact to our onboarding process. New Hires love it and state its very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

The additional cost for everything - there should be a loyalty discount when you want to purchase an additional event or portal.

Paperless environment along with improvement in engagement.

SilkRoad review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Silk (RedCarpet)"

What do you like best?

The ability to control all the communications with the new hires.

What do you dislike?

The system was unable to integrate with our current HRIS.

Gathering new hire data as soon as possible. Communicating internal tasks to teams for a quality experience for our new hire. Enabling our new hires to be able to complete training and the material.

SilkRoad review by User in Higher Education

"User friendly tools that are consistently improving "

What do you like best?

My favorite SilkRoad tool is undoubtedly RedCarpet (SilkRoad Onboarding). This is a great tool for onboarding and streamlining a variety of different tasks and forms. OpenHire (SilkRoad Recruiting) is also quite user friendly and our Hiring Managers are able to learn the system very quickly.

What do you dislike?

The technical support at SilkRoad can take a while to help fix issues (although they are getting better). Also, the reporting tools in SilkRoad Recruiting are not as robust as I would like, but we are still able to use them to gain valuable information. Also, some of the interfaces/buttons in SilkRoad Recruiting are a bit cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, the tools are very useful. I am encouraged to see that each update they announce seems to really improve the systems. RedCarpet is worthwhile and OpenHire is most useful because the two systems are integrated for easy (one-way) transfers of new hire records.

After using a manual paper process for applications and new hire paperwork, the SilkRoad ATS and Onboarding tools have helped us save lots of time by automating administrative tasks. Overall, SilkRoad has helped us most by saving time and allowing us to stay organized.

SilkRoad review by Charles L.
Charles L.

"Our experience with Silkroad Recruiting, Onboarding, and Wingspan"

What do you like best?

Categorically-driven onboarding is effective in a multi-location decentralized environment where many remote departments are required to collaborate to bring on a new hire.

What do you dislike?

In the recruiting software, we struggle with OFCCP compliance and reporting issues almost daily. We're unable to force steps in the recruiting process, which makes managing a field team of recruiters nearly impossible. Additionally, reporting is very difficult and we can generally not pull the data we need to report or analyze.

Most recent rollout of software upgrades to Wingspan caused an internal disaster that resulted in us having to go back to senior management at Silkroad to downgrade to a previous version of the software. Rolling out an upgrade in Q4, which is our annual review time, was poorly thought through.

In Silkroad Recruiting, as related to this upgrade, major gaps in applicant profile data.

Among the vendors that we work with, it is well-known that Silkroad is amongst one of the more challenging vendors to partner with. Silkroad tends to be quick to blame other vendors when issues arise, which will generally stall any resolution - and most often this is a Silkroad issue in the end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are a multinational organization of nearly 8,000 employees and almost 400 locations. We have a decentralized HR model and this product is managed through the corporate headquarters. Because of our organizational design, rolling out changes with this software is very challenging and is not enforcable. If you are a smaller 1-2 recruiter organization, or have a centralized model, this software would be far easier to manage to your own business processes.

We're able to automate the candidate apply process - versus accepting email resumes and tracking in an Excel spreadsheet.

It's difficult to identify a lot of benefits. We spend a significant amount of time trying to maintain and troubleshoot the existing processes and ongoing/new issues as we identify those.

SilkRoad review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Best Recruiting and Onboarding System"

What do you like best?

I love the ease which you can navigate the system. I love that it can be used on everything from a PC to your smartphone

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have issues is with the delay with the onboarding email process when a new hire has an AOL email address

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended this product to others.

I avoids me from going from facility to facility to on board a new hire. I don't spend 3 hours with a new hire.

SilkRoad review by Sean T.
Sean T.

"Integration into existing systems is clumsy, cumbersome and can be expensive"

What do you like best?

The interface is customizable, There is a great deal of flexibility as to can be added for candidates, supervisors and other users.

What do you dislike?

What I didn't like

1. Implementation team is of little help. I heard 'no' often when asking questions on implementation.

2.There is next to zero development assistance in integrating their product into you existing system.

3.My overall feel was after we signed the contract, we were at their mercy. Because there was no development assistance, we needed to hire a contractor. The directions to the contractor were not clear, this made the process more expensive. Silkroad overshot their delivery of the interface...by four months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be prepared for hidden implementation costs and frustration with the project implemenation team. Any changes post implementation will be extremely painful and slow.

silkroad is not very prompt on responses.

We used OpenHire and RedCarpet for candidate management and onboarding. This is still not a truly automated process, as a few of our vendors apparently dont play well with Silkroad. The frustrating part was, Silkroad was not very flexible, and did not seem too concerned with our issues. I left the company that I implemented this product at, but for their sake, I would count down the moments to when they can leave the contract.

SilkRoad review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Wonderful Products"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the capability of the systems as well as the fact that they 'talk' directly to one another. The customer service team is great. The updates are always beneficial. The annual conference is well worth the time and money - I've learned a lot in the two years I've attended.

What do you dislike?

If I had to choose I criticism, it would be communication. SilkRoad sends a lot of emails and it can be overwhelming at time.

I recently had to contact customer care to ask about the applicant support telephone line not working (when an applicant called to inform me). I was told that the applicant support line was shut down and it was now our responsibility to assist the applicants with troubleshooting. The customer care representative gave me a few tips (when I asked for them). I would have liked to have had this information prior to the 'shut down' and I feel as though the troubleshooting tips and tricks would have been a must for each company to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great products, great support, very friendly staff

We have utilized the software for many different processes on campus. We use SilkRoad Recruiting for all staff, faculty, adjunct, and term/temporary positions at the university. We have also recently begun utilizing SilkRoad Onboarding all of our temporary employees as well.

SilkRoad review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Average experience"

What do you like best?

Silkroad's recruiting software has a paperless onboarding software called Redcarpet that integrates very well with OpenHire. Our HR team no longer has to mail individualized packets to new hires.

I also like the candidate dashboard pie chart, which is a screen that shows what stage your candidates are in throughout the recruiting process. It shows how many candidates are in each workflow (number of new applicants, phone interviews, personal interviews, offers extended, offers accepted, etc.), which helps keep things organized.

You are able to create folders to save resumes for future consideration, which is beneficial.

What do you dislike?

The report builders for recruitment metrics are not user friendly and it is difficult to pull data such as time to fill.

When we first started using OpenHire, we were not aware of the restrictions that are placed on each user role. We have a certain number of licenses for hiring managers, recruiters, recruiting managers, interviewers, etc. and when a hiring manager did a key word search and a recruiter did the same search, the results would be different. There are geographic restrictions for the recruiter role. The least restricted user account is for a recruiting manager, so we have had to adjust our user accounts to give key hiring personnel the right type of account, which we were not informed of the differences of each user account.

If I am performing a key word search in Openhire and there are 100+ results, the search will usually have an error after reviewing a few pages of search results.

Formatting job descriptions can be a challenge. Fonts change when you copy and paste a job description and the spacing has to be adjusted several times to get it to look right on our website.

Setting up an interview through OpenHire is not very efficient. I use Microsoft Outlook to schedule interviews instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any decision, ask yourself what type of benefits you want from an applicant tracking system. If you are looking for a product where you can access metrics with ease, then this may not be the product for you. I know that several improvements have been made since we started using Silkroad in 2012 and there will be some great upgrades in the future. Candidates can easily apply through Indeed.com and LinkedIn, which have been great added features. Overall, my experience using Silkroad has been good, but there are some features that are important to me such as recruiting metrics that are very difficult to retrieve.

We did not have an applicant tracking system before and OpenHire has simplified posting jobs by integrating with several job boards with a click of a button rather than manually posting. The OpenHire and RedCarpet integration saves us time and our new hires are happy that they don't have to fill out the forms by hand.

"SilkRoad Pioneers Onboarding"

What do you like best?

You can set up multiple contacts with your new employee on multiple touch points

What do you dislike?

The initial set-up was rigorous, but once it's set up the system runs smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you do a comprehensive study to ensure successful setup.

Keeping track of distributed new hires was a challenge, but once we started using the onboarding system it simplified the process considerably.

SilkRoad review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"SilkRoad Software Review"

What do you like best?

SilkRoad Recruiting (Formerly known as OpenHire) is our ATS. We have been using it for about 3 years now. The dashboard is very easy to navigate. The software is user friendly. We have recently purchased the next module SilkRoad Onboarding (formerly known as RedCarpet). We are in the implementation process now an we see great benefits in our near future.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the reporting feature become more robust and easily customized

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the online training portal in addition to the initial training

Streamlined processes. System Of Record. Eventually will become Paperless.

SilkRoad review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Quick method to vet new employees"

What do you like best?

Saves paperwork and missing documents since the employee can upload from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

The employee may upload the wrong documents. Still needs human review.

Employee documentation

SilkRoad review by Internal Consultant in Retail
Internal Consultant in Retail

"Super easy and efficient system to process new hires."

What do you like best?

The layout is very simple to understand.

What do you dislike?

The username field can be caps sensitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! Our company is 82000 strong, and we've used the system for 1200 employees at one location alone in the last 6 months without any glitches whatsoever.

Much more efficient way to get through new hire paperwork and i9 documentation.

SilkRoad review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy to use and administer."

What do you like best?

Product is simple to use for admin and for customer experience. Sent numerous reminders to new employees to ensure they are following all the steps and their onboarding process is complete!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike as ease is a big factor and they delivered that. From a client using the product, there seem have been a few times when I had completed a task but received a reminder. Generated calls to the call center that were not necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Used the product and it is simple to use. They give great presentations and have great testimonials.

Smooth onboarding for new employees. Efficiency and ease for employees learning about the company as they come on board. This gives the impression of good organization, great follow through and relevant information needed.

"Very impressed"

What do you like best?

Streamlined our process and is very easy to use

What do you dislike?

sometimes inflexible when trying to customize things

easy and paperless onboarding

SilkRoad review by Jackie B.
Jackie B.

"OpenHire and RedCarpet"

What do you like best?

The integration between their systems is flawless. Everything works great and setting it up was easy. They are also great at integrating with systems that are not theirs.

What do you dislike?

The reporting in OpenHire is a little tough, and in RedCarpet is limited to what they offer you to run on your own, but they always work on improvements each year.

Problems we are solving for is providing the New Hire a seamless experience onboarding into the company. Between them going from the ATS into RedCarpet the process as worked great and they are able to start on time, if not earlier.

SilkRoad review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Probably really good for medium sized businesses"

What do you like best?

It's really attractive. It's not intimidating for our less tech savvy users. I love that RedCarpet works more or less seamlessly with DHS to make e-verify really easy. The onboarding process is streamlined, and we're able to make sure everything gets done every time.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't play nice with Google Chrome. A lot of our feature requests aren't possible due to hard coding. The error messages aren't written in plain English, so the end user can't interpret them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you're training your end users extensively from the get go. Pilot it locally so you can get used to the quirks and errors and see its full functionality.

We are a huge company with lots of new hires every day. The integration of all our onboarding needs is the biggest benefit. It helps us remain compliant on I-9s.

"good product"

What do you like best?

silkroad onboarding is an intuitive system

What do you dislike?

there is not much to dislike. The system has a great interface and is easy to use.

Prior to onboarding we used hard copy new hire paperwork. onboarding allows for a seamless, paperless process.

SilkRoad review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"Easy to use, full of features"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the flexibility of the task assignment.

What do you dislike?

Built on ASP.NET, which has it's peculiarities

We use role-based onboarding to ensure new employees are up to speed and able to accomplish their jobs quickly and competently.

SilkRoad review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

"Silk Road"

What do you like best?

Filter functions to sort resumes make identifying candidates easier.

What do you dislike?

Lack of status on who has what for action and PM's lack of engagement/reliance on email.

Recruiting and new hire processing

SilkRoad review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Silkroad grew with us"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the system to do what we needed it to do.

What do you dislike?

Inability to see a specific path at a glance and edit it for onboarding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

Consistent trackable path for bringing new hires on. Better crossfunctional partnership and ownership of the process with this tool.

SilkRoad review by Administrator in Gambling & Casinos
Administrator in Gambling & Casinos

"Pretty decent "

What do you like best?

Paperless onboarding and email reminders

What do you dislike?

Learning curve for my HR team/ outside depts

Paperless

Learn more about SilkRoad Onboarding

SilkRoad Onboarding Downloads

Learning about SilkRoad Onboarding?

* We monitor all SilkRoad Onboarding reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.