Silverlink

Silverlink provides healthcare communications that engage consumers, improve health and lower costs, as well as managed care solutions.

Work for Silverlink?
Kareo 2x

Learning about Silverlink?

Silverlink Reviews

Showing 2 Silverlink reviews
Silverlink review by <span>Shalonda  L.</span>
Shalonda L.

Silverlink

What do you like best?

I absolutely love this software. Very user friendly and complex. Would definitely recommend for most health insurance companies as well as hospitals and doctor offices.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about this program however updates would be helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

It

Accounting errors along with payroll and CPT codes inputted incorrectly. Makes processing claims faster

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Silverlink
Silverlink review by <span>Kelly F.</span>
Kelly F.

Improving health one client at a time

What do you like best?

I love how this is health based and health centered, and we are working on prevention based rather than once someone is ill.

What do you dislike?

Some of the language may be hard for some people who are not in the medical field to understand

This is very useful for everyone that I am working with to do the modules and understand the steps that they need to take to stay healthy

What Medical Practice Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Silverlink for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Silverlink?

* We monitor all Silverlink reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.