Simplesat

4.7

SimpleSat is the fun and engaging survey tool for service businesses to gather insightful and actionable feedback from their customers.

Work for Simplesat?

Learning about Simplesat?

Categories

Simplesat Reviews

Ask Simplesat a Question
Showing 11 Simplesat reviews
Simplesat review by Richard T.
Richard T.

"Very easy to implement and a must have tool with excellent support."

What do you like best?

I knew our clients were happy with the service but this tools helps verify how satisfied our clients are. If we get a review other than excellent, it allows us to be proactive with the client to investigate. This is huge because clients know we are listening and greatly concerned about our service.

What do you dislike?

There really is not much to dislike at all. Tool works as advertised with simple and quick implementation process. The only negative from my end is that we did not implement a solution like this sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this solution, not only does it help provide better service but it is a great tool for new prospects visiting your site with comments from your clients. I hope they keep adding more features such as integration with Google reviews. We absolutely love the product and support. Installation and setup was so painless with the support from the team.

Client Satisfaction and Lead Generation. Our goal was to use it as a marketing tool only for our website but it has significantly helped us improve and monitor our support services offered.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Simplesat
Simplesat review by Alex M.
Alex M.

"Simple, clean and modern customer satisfaction management!"

What do you like best?

This platform is the newest on the market. Its super clean and simple to use. Also there is a wordpress widget which allows us to post the best feedback to our website with one click. LOVE that.

The new stuff they have coming out is epic. This is the next level total customer satisfaction app for MSPs.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing really. The app works great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you dont currently have an app for customer satisfaction, Simplesat is a no brainer.

If you are currently using something you really look at simplesat

Our team is dialed into customer satisfaction more than ever. Our customers have a direct voice to the leadership team.

What Survey solution do you use?

Simplesat review by PAUL D.
PAUL D.

"SimpleSat - Simple Sats Scores from Clients"

What do you like best?

We used to use the built in Autotask tool for surveys but returns were low. We’re seeing a much higher return with Simplesat. Really like the ability to publish comments from clients on our website keeping it fresh, genuine and informative for prospects.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to see more integration into Autotask not sure if this is possible with their API. For instance recording results against Contacts and Clients. Would be great to be able to send feedback to engineers directly for motivation etc. We do this manually at the moment.

Ensuring client satisfaction and early heads up of client issues.

Simplesat review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"A Comprehensive Solution for Collecting Customer Feedback"

What do you like best?

Simplesat does everything we need and more. It allows us to send follow-up emails to customers who have just opened and closed a ticket with our helpdesk. New features like the option to send out periodic Net Promoter Score surveys, as well as the option to prompt customers who give you positive feedback to leave your business reviews on Facebook and Google, completely fill a void we previously had. Support responses are always super quick and truly helpful.

What do you dislike?

I haven't encountered any aspect of Simplesat that hasn't been a positive influence on how we collect customer feedback and use that feedback to treat each client with the best care possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a good way to truly get a feel for your customers' perceptions of your relationship, Simplesat is a great tool for doing so. Additionally, if you're looking to boost Facebook and Google reviews, the built-in features allow for ease doing this. Many social reputation building platforms don't allow you to specifically prompt customers who have expressed positive feedback before prompting them to leave a review. Simplesat only prompts customers who have said their experience was good, creating a barrier to protect your reputation from clients who may not leave a positive review.

Simplesat allows us to get instant feedback from clients. This customer feedback allows us to further understand our standing with those clients at any given time. There are also new features which allow for NPS surveys to be sent, and which prompt customers who leave positive feedback to further review your business on Facebook and Google are amazing and exactly what we've been needing in a platform.

Simplesat review by Rachaya V.
Rachaya V.

"Simple like the name!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity. I've tried other solutions before and Simplesat is the easiest to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish they could provide more rating scale options. But other than that all good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try. It's easy to setup. You'll know if you like it or not in a week or so.

We used to be in the dark for what our customers felt through tickets in our service desk. Now we know.

Simplesat review by Timothy K.
Timothy K.

"So easy to to use"

What do you like best?

SimpleSat makes it super easy to collect feedback from my customers and then publish it directly my website at the click of a button. It's a great way to show my website visitors the latest positive feedback I've received from my existing customers.

What do you dislike?

They're still developing their product so not every feature has been completed yet.

Collecting customer feedback and displaying testimonials on my website.

Simplesat review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"SimpleSat"

What do you like best?

I provide IT Services, and I love the fact that it integrates with my PSA software Autotask. When the tickte is closed, the client get's an email stating that, and with the integration it will provide the survey (linking the ticket) and even better I can then post it on my website.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at the moment, I am very satisfied with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it

Autotask didnt have a great html survey feature. I used to use jot forms but that would not correlate with the tickets. Simplesat does that.

Simplesat review by Administrator

"great tool for great money"

What do you like best?

The tool is very easy to use and the support Cory and his colleagues provide is excellent. There is nothing they can't solve! They've translated the landing page for us to 5 different languages without any problem and super fast.

What do you dislike?

I can't say anything wrong about simplesat. They've helped us a lot during setup of the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

go for it

We're collecting feedback on all our markets in this app

Simplesat review by Administrator

"Very effective customer feedback tool"

What do you like best?

This is super easy to use and a great value

What do you dislike?

Getting reports out of the system to use elsewhere could be better.

We replaced a complicated and underused customer satisfaction survey tool with this product. We have achieved a 7% feedback participation on all service events, which we think is outstanding. The feedback is obviously very valuable to us. Prior to this we struggled with getting people to complete our surveys, and it was time consuming to administer it.

Simplesat review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"I LOVE SIMPLESAT! So effective!"

What do you like best?

how easy it is to navigate the website! It makes it more intriguing! The layout of the website is awesome. Simple and effective CSAT surveys. Makes it really easy to stay on top of customer satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

there isn't anything that I dislike about this website! Everything is awesome. Keep up the good work!

Recommendations to others considering the product

in regards to pricing I believe that there should be a payment plan specifically for college students. However, the pricing is otherwise reasonable.

business problems that I am solving with simplesat is how to communicate with people in my business. We have been able to communicate better within our business as a whole.

Simplesat review by User in Computer Software

"Simplesat"

What do you like best?

the survey was very easy to setup and use - emails come directly back with feedback

What do you dislike?

we were told that the Zendesk integration would be easy but it never worked

CSAT scores are hard to organize - this was made easier with simplesat

Learning about Simplesat?

* We monitor all Simplesat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories