Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

(78 reviews)

SimpleTexting provides Text Message Marketing and SMS Solutions that are Simple, Affordable & Effective!

Work for SimpleTexting?

Learning about SimpleTexting?

SimpleTexting Reviews

Ask SimpleTexting a Question
Showing 84 SimpleTexting reviews
SimpleTexting review by Lindo J.
Lindo J.
View Original

"Essential to my Business "

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SimpleTexting
SimpleTexting review by Tedi S.
Tedi S.

"SimpleTexting is a very Simple yet Powerful Tool"

What do you like best?

The interface is the best feature and the keyword selection comes next. We ran a company initiative that required us to communicate multiple users at once in real-time. SimpleTexting allows you to send out cental sms messages to a group and get their responses in real-time sent directly to your computer. You wouldn't believe how efficient it all is. They really do make it easy. Plus the cost is favorable for anyone to take advantage of.

What do you dislike?

You are limited to which shortcode you can use. I can see this being a problem for uses as SimpleTexting gets bigger. It would be great if you could recommend what shortcodes, that are close to what I want, are still available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have the ability to use SimpleText on a limited basis. You should definitely give it a try; will not be disappointed.

Reaching out to users and customers with interactive marketing campaigns.

What Mobile Marketing solution do you use?

SimpleTexting review by Mike B.
Mike B.

"SimpleTexting is super awesome."

What do you like best?

The ease of use combined with the customer service team's willingness to help with whatever random questions I throw at them.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that more companies don't operate like SimpleTexting. And, if I'm being honest, that SimpleTexting doesn't offer a 5,000 text per month plan, since that would really be right in my sweet spot. But overall, there hasn't been much I've disliked so far, especially compared to other plans/companies I was looking into.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a need for text messaging, you'd be a silly fool not to use SimpleTexting to accomplish your goals. And I don't use the phrase silly fool lightly. I've known plenty of silly fools in my life, but I've now realized that those people were primarily silly fools BECAUSE they weren't using SimpleTexting, so now the world makes much more sense to me. Bottom line: SimpleTexting = Less dumbness in the world. Amen to that.

Engaging with our church congregation in a dynamic way that leads to positive results and applies more universally than JUST social media or JUST email.

SimpleTexting review by Karen H.
Karen H.

"Happy!"

What do you like best?

I found it a little tricky getting used to it to be honest, but I was determined. Compared to other text-in apps this one was great for what I was looking for. What I found the most helpful was the conversations I had with the people on the other side of the messenger. I sent some pretty challenging questions and they were quick to respond and get back to me. They also provided a lot of extra credit while I attempted setting it up (I did a lot of texting in to figure it out).

What do you dislike?

The apps get a bit confusing. I wish we could use two at the same time.

We are using it to gather information from new people in our church. If they're new, they text the number with the keyword, then they get sent a coupon (on a URL from our website) and I follow up with them the following week with a "hi, welcome to our church!" type of convo.

SimpleTexting review by James  S.
James S.

"Great way to keep in touch with your customers "

What do you like best?

I love that you can keep in touch with my customers with just a text. My customers love the birthday app. I am able to send special coupons to my customers and give away some of my wax melts on their birthday. I also like the text 2 win app. It is a great way to keep my customers engaged.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike the most and wish they would fix is with the text to win app. You can’t use the same key word every time. If a customer texts the key word to be entered in the contest then the next time you want to run a promotion those people who had already entered that key word for the last giveaway won’t be entered because they are already part of that particular list. I wish they could fix this so I don’t have to have 15 different lists most of which have the same customers.

I am able to keep in touch with my customers. And drive them to my website.

SimpleTexting review by Jacob M.
Jacob M.

"Connecting - not Campaigning"

What do you like best?

We finally have confidence that our event invitations are reaching the schools, clubs and charities that asked to share in the box office of new Hollywood movies! Bulk email was failing everyone...

What do you dislike?

The platform is far superior to others we have used over the last 7 years. And it is always adding new features—perhaps the platform could add a "canned" reply section...? We have so many schools responding now that we could answer them faster perhaps with some copy & paste responses? (When we don't guide them to reply with a code...)

For many years we have been strictly email based—and for the sake of economics we still do our first mail-out through bulk email. But 40% bounce and then we have junk/spam folders to contend with. Now we follow up all the bounced and unopened emails with SMS texts to all of our schools and charities in the program.

SimpleTexting review by Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.

"Positive Experience"

What do you like best?

How accessible the software is and how it is user friendly. In addition, they are adding features that I think will only enhance and make it more marketable

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to add emojis without being charged an additional fee. I think for pictures or gifs there should be an additional charge since it has more GBs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product for the price and offers amazing support. It is easy to navigate and allows you to gain control of your campaigns making it beneficial for any business.

The only problem I have is that when someone sends a message back you have to check the website inbox. It would be nice to receive an email from SimpleTexting so that we know we received a message. Other than that I am very satisfied with the site.

SimpleTexting review by Richard A.
Richard A.

"Straight forward and easy to use system"

What do you like best?

Love how simple the user interface is and everything is pretty self explanatory. I like that the messages get sent right away and dont need to be approved by someone before sending.

What do you dislike?

When you are trying to message users the system limits you to only one outbound message you can personally send to someone. This is a big inconvenience because when a user has a question or needs help we cannot help them through the texting server system.

We have been using SimpleTexting to promote events at the club that we have every weekend. We also use it as a coupon that guest show at the door for discounted entry. We have realized that the discounted entry is a great incentive for people to subscribe to our text.

SimpleTexting review by Joshua E.
Joshua E.

"Very easy to use and great support. "

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up for our needs. Reliable on a consistent basis. Our customers appreciate that the texts come though and work most of the time for their end users. The tech support has been extremely agile when we report issues resulting in very little down time.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. Sometimes I have a hard time find a spicic code we set up in the past. So maybe a better search function unless I'm missing something. Other than that there isn't much to dislike. It's a very solid platform.

Making it easy for our for all of our customers to roll out their apps easily to thousands of their users. Our customers appreciate how easily it works and how quick and consistent texts come through.

SimpleTexting review by Sam C.
Sam C.

"An easy-to-use texting platform"

What do you like best?

Simple Texting is well laid out and easy to use, it's easy to add users and create new campaigns. It's very easy for me to send text messages to large groups of people very quickly, and I can send to specific lists easily.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. I'd always love for it to be more inexpensive, but that's true for everything right? Oh also, one time I changed my plan and was charged twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a text message solution, this seems like a fine choice.

It's super easy to talk with wide groups of people involved in our organization. We can send last minute information or corrections, we can discuss things with groups of people.

SimpleTexting review by Sharon Y.
Sharon Y.

"Best texting application ever!!"

What do you like best?

It's a breeze to use and we love that we are able to import lists of contacts. We love that our patients can stay in contact with us at all times, to request appointments. They are also able to keep us informed of their progress after surgery and so much more. This is a great system. We feel as though our patients love this app as well as they are starting to use it more and more. We love that patients feel that this new texting system gives them more access to us, especially when there is a emergency situation.

What do you dislike?

wish our patients can text us even if we haven't texted them first. But not really a deal breaker.There is not much that we dislike about this application. we are very happy with how it functions and works with our daily routine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this application!! You will be happy you did!

We are more connected to our patients, we are able to stay in contact with them during emergency situations and they seem to have more comfort in knowing we are just a text away. Even after we are closed for the day.

SimpleTexting review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Simple Texting: A Must Have for Churches"

What do you like best?

I like the I can import lists directly into the software. Most of the time we have lots of sign ups for different church functions and its super simple to integrate the sign up list right into Simple Texting. I also love that I can schedule out several texts at one time. This allows me to make several texts up in one day for the week. Customer support was easy to reach and responded back in a timely manner. I also think the price is quite reasonable. We share this software with different ministries within the church and as long as we have different keywords, we can all send separate texts throughout the week. This keeps up timely and organized which is a blessing.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like. I wish all participants were able to put their first and last name so I can correlate the number with the person, but that feature doesn't hinder the effectiveness of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

love it!

We were having issues with people responding back to the text without us knowing, but this was resolved when I called customer service and they set up my email to receive all incoming texts. I get to stay on top of all communication relating to the church congregants and the office.

SimpleTexting review by Jackie D.
Jackie D.

"Very helpful and understanding!"

What do you like best?

I love the instant chat with someone to help with my questions. Everyone is very friendly, helpful, understanding that I am not techy and easy to get along with! For what we need right now their price is definately best. The longest we have went to have them fix a problem was 1 day. They explain the reason something happened and how to either not have it happen again or how to fix it quickly by ourselves. On a phone call one day the gentleman and I sat and listened to a bird signing in his window and it was cool! Down to earth individuals who know their stuff!

What do you dislike?

Only 160 characters space to compose a message. I do a lot of abbreviations that we feel may not look professional since we are a college. Our shortcode is also used by another business here in town and at times we will get their messages for people signing up which in turn sends them our messages and then they block the number and don't receive anything from the main business they were trying for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use....give it a try!

Getting the word out to our students using today's technology. We will be looking into using more features that are available to help enhance our messages. A benefit is being able to see them on a screen and not on a phone and have to scroll through 180 replies!

SimpleTexting review by Paola G.
Paola G.

"Very Good "

What do you like best?

Its super easy to create keywords and set up lists. Very intuitive in that way, and this is coming from someone who is tech challenged. Campaigns are easy to set up as well, and they send fast. My favorite part is that you can schedule them! Also that you can add pictures to all campaigns. I just wish they weren't so expensive

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way the inbox works. At all. This is the one down side.

When I sent my first campaign there were 1000 + messages in my inbox. I had to go through one x one message and "read them". There was no way to click them all at once and mark read. When I sent the next campaigns the inbox didn't get flooded. Looks like it got fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't text your customers or you will get charged extra.

I own a restaurant with a basement speakeasy. My events are about food, beverage, and live music/entertainment. My account got frozen because I sent an invitation to my guests to be part of another list about tastings. Very annoying. I also wish we could talk to the guests without being charged.

Its easy to see who from our customer base is interested in hearing from us.

SimpleTexting review by Administrator

"Use SimpleTexting to allow our customers to get a direct link to pay for paper order forms with a CC"

What do you like best?

I like the shortcode 555-888 the best. It is easy to remember.

What do you dislike?

When new numbers subscribe to a list there is no way to mark them all as read / viewed. We dont use the number to number texting all that often and to always see a 99+ bubble near our main list of subscribers that have not been contacted or viewed is annoying.

I would also like a way to be notified via email when my account is approaching the threshold for the current plan that I am on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be creative with your shortcodes. When using the shared number most common / short keywords are already taken.

We use simple texting so our users can get a direct link to a page in our e-commerce web site that allows them to pay for items not ordered online with a credit card. We have seen a large jump in conversions on our paper order forms.

SimpleTexting review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Easy, reliable, transparent text messaging service, good for smaller users."

What do you like best?

The customer service with SimpleTexting is really good. Via chat, in person, or on the phone, they talked us through even the simplest questions. I also like that it's a manageable service for our size and use needs. We look forward to finding new ways to use the service too.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard could be more visually helpful. Some things like billing are almost hidden. The inbox is confusing. The contacts who opt out could have an opt-out date perhaps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great service. I was concerned about some of the other services out there seeming like scams or not real people. We've even met a Simple Texting employee and spoken to them on the phone and chat. They are good people ready to help you.

To start, we are improving awareness and attendance of events. We are able to communicate timely information to people who wish to hear from us more. We also are seeing that when we promote the text event reminders at events, people who otherwise might not sign up for emails or hear from us are signing up for text messages.

SimpleTexting review by Ken D.
Ken D.

"Ginger Creek"

What do you like best?

Simple Texting is easy to use and has lots of additional app functionality. It's super easy to see when people respond, I can create campaigns to custom segments of my database, it's really an all around great software!

What do you dislike?

Really nothing, the mobile app is a great addition! I have only ever had one issue, and the customer service team resolved that almost immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's super easy, and don't hesitate to ask questions. Their customer service team is super professional and responsive!

I'm able to communicate with all of our students and leaders easily. When we cancel events or have promotions, Simple Texting has made my job WAY easier!

SimpleTexting review by Tanner V.
Tanner V.

"Texting for Churches"

What do you like best?

SimpleTexting is one of the few companies that empower the user. The design and user interface of the platform is super easy for campaigns big and small. With the release of the SimpleTexting iOS app, I am able to monitor and start campaigns without ever having to be at my office computer.

What do you dislike?

I would love for my organization to have separate logins so they could manage their different keywords/campaigns. As of now, we are all sharing one account which can lead to confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experiment with different ways to communicate your message vis SMS texting.

We are a church and pushing critical information is often one of our biggest challenges. Our "customers" are now able to hear about upcoming events, obtain information, and be alerted of changes instantly on their device. This is a huge help in u becoming proactive in our communication.

SimpleTexting review by Steve L.
Steve L.

"Great texting service"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. With Simple Texting it's very easy to create a text, and either send it now or schedule it for later. Great customer service.

What do you dislike?

This is kind of a user error, but sometimes when I schedule a text I don't save it properly, and the text is gone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great customer support.

We are a house of worship, so we send updates to our various groups include members, youth, children, and different language groups. This was a valuable service during Hurricane Harvey as it easily allowed us to communicate with our members when our services were canceled or meeting.

SimpleTexting review by Michaela M.
Michaela M.

"SimpleTexting says it all"

What do you like best?

We've been using SimpleTexting for several months now. It is so easy to use. We can tell right away if the text sent correctly and who has responded.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing we dislike. This product meets all of our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did a lot of research before selecting SimpleTexting. They were the most reasonable company with the best options for our small non-profit. If you need an affordable easy to use product this is the one for you.

We work for a ministry that likes to send out specific prayer requests. This solves that problem when we want to request prayer.

SimpleTexting review by Melissa E.
Melissa E.

"Reaching out across countries"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule messages and respond back to people who send us messages. The ability to send messages to our Canadian Members as well as our members in the United States. We have to have a separate account for them but they can link and use the same codes.

What do you dislike?

The need for separate accounts for other countries. It would be easier if we could have one account and just have additional fees or something to add the other countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a plan to get people to sign up for texting and promote it as often as possible

We use Simple Texting to reach our members during events to get immediate information to our attendees. It reminds our attendees of events and specials we have during the event as well as communicating last minute changes.

SimpleTexting review by Ralph P.
Ralph P.

"Group Texting at its Best!"

What do you like best?

Simple Texting has been a great tool for me to keep in touch with members of my club. Hands down better than all group text formats and apps that I have used. It is easy and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I think the one thing I am not too happy with is the limit of characters that I can use in 1 text. Although that has been fixed by consuming more credits to send the text.

Life happens and as a small business owner with limited staff when I have experienced last minute emergencies and had to cancel a class or change schedule last minute it has allowed my member to be well informed. When last minute changes occur this best tool to keep customers happy and in the loop.

SimpleTexting review by Sally K.
Sally K.

"User-Friendly and Simple to Use"

What do you like best?

True to the name, I like how easy it is to navigate the system and how flexible the subscription plan is. Though this service isn't as robust as other options we considered, as a non-profit it's difficult to justify and commit to the cost of other services especially when they require annual contracts .

What do you dislike?

I wish the web forms could be more customizable without knowing how to code.

We're a church trying to increase member engagement and also send out reminders/updates for announcements that we often either forget to include in our printed bulletins. Though still only a very few handful are subscribed to these specific text alerts, it has helped to drive more leads and receive more form submissions for registrations, etc.

SimpleTexting review by Stephanie  W.
Stephanie W.

"Super easy SMS system for business"

What do you like best?

I can forward the responses from the shortcode to my personal phone

What do you dislike?

that 555888 is the phone text number to use. maybe other options to have?

Recommendations to others considering the product

when comparing to other texting sms platforms this one seems to be the easiest to use and understand. the team put a custom plan together since i don't need a lot of texts to go out

no problems. they give specialized plans if you don't need the full text plan.

SimpleTexting review by Naveed L.
Naveed L.

"SimpleTexting is feature-full, but easy to use! "

What do you like best?

I love the inbox feature... feels just like I'm sending messages from my phone. The campaign feature is very nice too, for larger campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike... I picked it because I like the features it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to check it out!

We need to send mass texts - both to leads for marketing purposes and to our current customers to send important notifications. SimpleTexting is great for both of these.

SimpleTexting review by Allison M.
Allison M.

"All engaged couples should use this for wedding planning!"

What do you like best?

My husband and I used this to schedule text messages to our wedding guests about important details, our hashtag, our website link, etc. It was a lifesaver! Especially on the day of the wedding when things didn't go according to plan, it was EXCELLENT to be able to text ALL of our guests right from my phone! Seriously, SimpleTexting needs to market this to newly engaged couples!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about this product that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All couples planning a wedding should use this to communicate with guests! We collected cell phone numbers through The Knot and imported them into this site. It was a lifesaver!

N/A

SimpleTexting review by Chad H.
Chad H.

"Simple Texting for a Daily Devotional"

What do you like best?

We set up a drip campaign to send out a free daily devotional.

What do you dislike?

People are unable sign back up for the devotional if they have already went through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program that can really help in automating getting messages out. There are many different ways that this program can be used. We are using the drip campaign to send out a daily devotional. There are a few nuances and areas for improvement, but overall this has really helped our church.

We are able to get the Word of God out to people on a daily basis and it is fully automated.

SimpleTexting review by Bridgett B.
Bridgett B.

"Functions well "

What do you like best?

Easy to use platform to send out mass texts to my customers. Integrates well with Mailchimp and my website.

What do you dislike?

I really wish it sent pictures as part of the message (not attached using a URL). That is the single thing it could do to improve function for my needs!

On-the go marketing is great. Texting customers with a link to products is super helpful.

SimpleTexting review by Administrator

"Great way to Communicate"

What do you like best?

We use this to stay in touch with all of our youth group kids and their parents. With one message we can contact everyone. It saves us hours of making phone calls daily and leaving voice messages and have to play phone tag back and forth. It has made our job some much easier and freed up a lot of time so we can focus more on working with the kids.

What do you dislike?

nothing. It works perfectly for what we need it to do

It saves our employees hours of work calling everyone individually and playing phone tag back and forth.

SimpleTexting review by Administrator

"Excellent tool job fairs and recruiting"

What do you like best?

Easy to get started. Setting up multiple Quick support from the team, and the staff go out of their way to help.

What do you dislike?

Customers can set up a keyword campaign and "camp" there, whether there is an active campaign going or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This works well for centralized recruiting. Ours is rather decentralized, and it required a bit more thought as to how we would serve all customers. This brought us to using more keywords than I would like (as the administrator), but it is worthwhile.

A good recruiting tool. Easy to get our info in front of a prospect.

SimpleTexting review by Nikki G.
Nikki G.

"Does the job, but lacks sophistication "

What do you like best?

Umlimited keywords, UI is pretty intuitivive

What do you dislike?

Not able to send MMS, unable to bulk export data, lack of stats to measure impact, have had some technical issues, cannot use full phone number instead of short code or short code is not unique

Engaging with our customers in channels outside of email

Majority of customers are well receptive to messages

SimpleTexting review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Easy to use and efficient!"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the product. It is easy to see what your message looks like for your subscribers, allows you to monitor your delivery status, allows your subscribers to message you back, and more.

What do you dislike?

I would like to know the open rate of my messages and maybe duration to see how many subscribers are actually reading the updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the free trial for sure - the costumer service reps are more than willing to help you out in the learning process!

Better, faster, and more relevant communication method than my typical newsletters.

SimpleTexting review by Kelly F.
Kelly F.

"Incredible Support + Service"

What do you like best?

Our marketing was blessed ten fold when our company attended a conference and ran a giveaway to obtain leads through texting a keyword to our code with SimpleTexting! Such an easy way to create excitement and truly get the recognition of being a legitimate company. Easy exporting to CSV or Excel!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. Anything that I was unsure about I went to their chat bubble on the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead and ask all the questions you have! They have answers!

Generating leads and then general awareness of our brand, will be using on a regular basis now.

SimpleTexting review by Jay C.
Jay C.

"Amazing customer service!"

What do you like best?

The initial contact emails when we first signed up were very helpful, and customer service was top notch for our whole experience!

What do you dislike?

Didn't have much to dislike, but did notice that if we executed a "poll" campaign and a recipient sent extra text beyond the poll answer, it "fouled up" the system and we didn't receive the results properly. Maybe we needed an explanation in the text to prevent, but that would use up text characters.

Wanting to text a group of 80 people and didn't want to have to type 80 phone numbers.

SimpleTexting review by David C.
David C.

"It's in the Name - Simple!"

What do you like best?

Quick analysis and reports on your campaigns

What do you dislike?

A small thing but a better website built to be more useful with your tools and features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it time to build your marketing plan, but use the analysis to gain more customers!

the ability to measure customer usage and campaign strategy. Capturing new customers!

SimpleTexting review by jim p.
jim p.

"Simple texting: exactly as the name suggests"

What do you like best?

If you are looking for a SMS marketing campaign tool, SimpleTexting may be a very good option for either individuals or small to medium size companies.

It has a set of powerful features while remains easy and intuitive to use, also, there many options for customer support either via email, phone or live-chat or online by reading articles or watching how-to videos on their knowledgebase.

The main features include: schedule messages to be sent at any time, unlimited keywords (with any plan!), importing your contacts, auto responses, support for 2-way communication with your contacts, voting/polling and creation of unlimited users and groups.

The user interface is simple and easy to use, navigation is intuitive and doesn't bombard you with unneeded sophisticated options.

SimpleTexting has very competitive rates (mainly if considering the unlimited keywords), and offers a free trial.

What do you dislike?

The main feature that is missing from SimpleTexting is the support for MMS, which means you can't directly add photos or videos to your messages (you can add links to external multimedia elements).

Another lacking feature is the report system, while you do get some reports (such as opt-in and opt-out contacts), you don't get reports about delivery notifications and about keywords (which could help analyze your campaign)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free trial includes messages and kewords with quick registration, so you can try it yourself. recommended.

Simple cost effective SMS marketing tool that I think should be on any small to medium company's list when looking for SMS marketing solution.

SimpleTexting review by Administrator

"Great customer service, great platform "

What do you like best?

Love the support from simple Texting staff. They are there all along the way. Their proactive approach and quick response guided me through the process and made it very easy for me to start using the system. I love the keywords feature, which I've been using from the beginning. U am very excited to use the data collection tool and start with my scheduled campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had email capabilities so we can keep data babasbabase together and action records as well. I haven't tried their MailChimp integration yet.

Providing a tool for leads to get in touch with me with a simple keyword. People can request an insurance quote or even sign up for a raffle, on their own terms. I am seeing some conversion.

SimpleTexting review by Lorna D.
Lorna D.

"Great standout in text marketing!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and I can constantly add text options.

What do you dislike?

That they cancel you right away, if an issue with your card.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i trialed a few others and this was by far the best value and easiest to use!

Makes automation sooooo easy!!! I could never do it myself.

SimpleTexting review by Thomas R.
Thomas R.

"Best texting app "

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the app and easy access to the contacts.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to track progress of the customers and being able to implement more info and transfer to other databases.

Being able to have communication to our guests. I am able to schedule our messages.

SimpleTexting review by Administrator

"Great resource for mass texting!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. The ability to have multiple keywords within our account is very useful to our organization.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot that I dislike. The character limit in SMS texts was difficult to work with at first, but with the MMS upgrade, that problem was resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly Recommend

We use Simple Texting to inform many groups of people what's going on within our organization. We can get specific groups specific information that THEY need to know very quickly and efficiently.

SimpleTexting review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Just Like the Name Says - Simple Texting"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to allow multiple users to text groups via their mobile phone. All it takes is registering their device and making sure they know how to text the correct group.

What do you dislike?

For what Simple Texting is, it works well, and there's not a lot to improve. My only suggestion would be to add a mobile app for more intuitive messaging from mobile devices. There's a high potential for human error with the solution from sending messages via phone.

We use Simple Texting as a two-way communications channel. For travel events, we text our group updates and important times when we need to be places. At football games, we post our Keyword and number to allow fans to text us issues during the game. It's a great tool.

SimpleTexting review by User

"Simple Texting is Great"

What do you like best?

It gives us the ability to market to our customers in real time. Promotions are easy, they only take mere minutes to set up and the response is instant.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the page can load a little slow on my desktop, other than that it's a great platform.

We weren't getting a lot of response via email promotions. Simple Texting has changed that for us. With text promotions we are a seeing a lot high conversion and less set up time.

SimpleTexting review by Administrator

"Awesome, easy to use, great tool for marketing"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use interface, works right away after setting up your campaign and very easy to manage your unique keywords..

What do you dislike?

Switching two accounts from Canada and US, we have 2 sets of clients and it's somehow annoying to keep switching accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you'll be surprise how many opt to txt something for convenience.

Making it easier for clients to download their apps from the App Store by txting the urls to their phone.

SimpleTexting review by Agency
Agency

"Few companies parallel the results or service of SimpleTexting"

What do you like best?

Customer Support. Their staff tirelessly works to make clients are armed with great resources and the right information.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they are fantastic. They deveolp new solutions constantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Going with SimpleTexting is a no-brainer. I auditioned 2 other "SMS/MMS" providers at the same time I began using SimpleTexting. These guys are far and away better and truly care about my Ad Agency's success and most importantly, the success of my clients.

Keyword solutions, application, new ideas.

"Great company"

What do you like best?

My group of recruiters love using SimpleTexing. We were able to implement SimpleTexting through our applicant tracking system and it has been great. We are able to send a text message through our system for candidate on interviews and next steps. Very user friendly and great customer service. My co-worker reached out about the different plans and you were able to change it right away.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that can be approved on is coming from a 5555 number. It would be nice if it came from a phone number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes - do it

More candidates, more revenue and simplifying the time it takes to get a candidate through the hiring process.

SimpleTexting review by Administrator

"User friendly and reliable tool used to communicate with our community."

What do you like best?

We like that we can use the tool across all of our different leaders in our organization.

What do you dislike?

We did not like the unavailability of using this tool on our iOS but thankful for the new mobile application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and available to use on mobile devices.

Consistent and delay of communication has been solved with this tool. We get a better response time from our community and know how to better serve them.

SimpleTexting review by Richard R.
Richard R.

"A Simple Texting Solution"

What do you like best?

Very easy, intuitive website. Can quickly get started with minimal effort. Finding keywords for your text campaigns fast and easy too: tells you immediately if they are available.

What do you dislike?

Cannot segment lists currently, though they are correcting this soon. Until recently could not send images, but have added this feature as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try. Very easy to set up and great customer service.

We were looking for a different avenue to target our customers, and SimpleTexting was ideal. We now target our customers with both

SimpleTexting review by Matthew W.
Matthew W.

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

The ability to use a number of different text words.

What do you dislike?

The UI could be a little better. The system works it could just be prettier.

A great way to communicate directly to people.

SimpleTexting review by Misty B.
Misty B.

"Love the ability to reach the whole group!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to schedule group texts ahead of time.

What do you dislike?

Wish we had our own number to not get confused with other organizations.

Just more communication to our congregation.

SimpleTexting review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"Super Simple"

What do you like best?

We've looked into a few different options and SimpleTexting is by far the most streamlined that we've seen.

What do you dislike?

It seems a bit limited and a bit overpriced compared to some other options. Yet, not having to worry about API integrations and as simple as it is is nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple, easy-to-use platform.

Being able to easily notify our customers and keep them updated on the fly when needed.

Learn more about SimpleTexting

SimpleTexting Videos

Learning about SimpleTexting?

* We monitor all SimpleTexting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(78 reviews)