SimpleTix

An event registration and eTicketing platform used all over the world. Works with any language and currency. Offered as a white label solution.

Work for SimpleTix?

Learning about SimpleTix?

SimpleTix Reviews

Ask SimpleTix a Question
Showing 12 SimpleTix reviews
SimpleTix review by Administrator

"Some Good Things, but Actual Platform is Slow and full of bugs"

What do you like best?

Fees are the lowest in the business. Very affordable. Customer service is usually fast response time. Fixes are usually quick, except when we complain about server speed, we get a defensive response.

What do you dislike?

I can't count the number of times our box office has frozen because of their slow server. We have consistent customer complaints about Server Errors, timing out of sales, and slow speeds. We also experience it on our end. There are also seem to be quite a few bugs in their system, like the system not releasing back for sale any tickets in abandoned shopping carts (resulting in lost sales for us). The organization-side interface is clunky and confusing. We never feel like know exactly how to find something or change something. Things are organized in a way that is less than intuitive.

I tried to give SimpleTix the benefit of the doubt, and tried to hold my nose because of the low fees, but we will be switching to a new service in the next season. We simply can't afford to have our box office running slow, freezing up, or offline on show days.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SimpleTix
SimpleTix review by Joseph M.
Joseph M.

"Simple Tix Is just plain Awesome!"

What do you like best?

Simple Tix is super easy to use for event ticketing. The customer service is outstanding. We were able to set up our events in a very short period of time and when we ran into a little snag with multi events the issue was resolved within less than one day.. and this was a Saturday into Sunday.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about Simple Tix is should be cause for dislike.

We are using Simple Tix to manage our black box theater. We are a small venue of only 50 seats and this is the best solution for ticketing that would could find and we researched many options.

What Event Registration & Ticketing solution do you use?

SimpleTix review by Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.

"Simple Tix was Great!@"

What do you like best?

What I like best about simpletix is that you can match your ticketing portal to your website and it also have interactive seating charts. It is also very easy to maneuver and set up ticketing for discounts and student tickets if needed.

What do you dislike?

There is honestly nothing that I can say that I dislike about using SimpleTix

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should use simpletix because of how easy it is to use. I love that it has interactive seating charts so that the employees or customers are able to select the seats that they want.

It is easy to use with company functions, they employees have commented how easy it was to use as well.

SimpleTix review by Frank V.
Frank V.

"The best flat rate ticketing app you can find."

What do you like best?

The flexibility on the promo codes. We can limit them per event and event time. It's a great way to promote event times that need more attendees.

What do you dislike?

The system works and it’s very cost effective for all the components your get. We are very happy we chose SimpleTix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the math. Their flat rate per ticket will save you a lot of money.

We started looking for an event ticketing solution and we reviewed many different providers. We chose SimpleTix based on the fact that it offered not only a ticketing solution, but also a shopping cart solution. The learning curve for SimpleTix is not too steep, the company offers dozens of self-help video tutorials that helped a lot in the beginning. Since I am not a web developer, it probably took me longer to get the site up an running than would be a professional developer, but I am very happy that I took the time to learn the application. Now I can add and modify events with a few clicks, add new images, promotional banners, promo codes, products, and other pages to the site without going through a web developer. Now for the fun part, the ticketing side works great and everyday we get a bcc email from customers who have bought event tickets online.

SimpleTix review by Adam S.
Adam S.

"Fantastic Service, Great Product, Totally Responsive"

What do you like best?

Aron's flexibility and service were truly top notch.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any issues with the platform or the service we received.

We have a complicated ticketing need with four events over a period of two weeks (along with multiple;e locations and parking). Aron was tremendously responsive in helping to tailor the already-great SimpleTix tools to best meet our needs and ensure that SimpleTix gives us the ability to best serve our congregants.

SimpleTix review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Simple Tix - Totally Awesome!"

What do you like best?

Simple Tix is just amazing! The cost for it will pay for itself and its easy to set up for paypal and we can pick colors for different ticketing events.

What do you dislike?

I think its great and can't find any faults - Its been a great tool for us!

When I worked for an entertainment company, SImple Tix was the solution. It was easy to setup and the fact that it has tutorials to help you in every way is a plus. Plus its great for customizing tickets and for iphone/android scanning capabilities.

SimpleTix review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Non profit event tickets!"

What do you like best?

You can set your own booking fees. You get to choose exactly what the tickets look like from color scheme to font. The payment is very fast and we aren't having to wait for the money to be transferred. You are also able to use paypal which is great. Free tickets are free!

What do you dislike?

You have to sign up for premium in order to get a lower rate per ticket.

The design process of the ticket could be a little less complicated.

We are able to communicate with our audience what our events entail. We enjoy being able to use this software and not have to outsource to a printing company. This software makes event organizing just a little easier.

SimpleTix review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Have used Simpltix for events and never had a single problem. Have made custom landing pages and great for tracking the number of attendees

What do you dislike?

Small bit of a learning curve in the beginning to learn how to use it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient take time to learn how to use it

Customized event page, better than using an eventbrite in terms of appearance

SimpleTix review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Get Your Tickets with ease"

What do you like best?

I like that SimpleTix that allows you to set up your venue sales online easily.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about Simple Tix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SimpleTix is easy to use. It's great for setting up your tickets easily online without having to print out tons of tickets.

It is very easy to print out tickets via e-tickets using this program.

SimpleTix review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Easy to Use "

What do you like best?

I think that the pricing for SimpleTix is by far the best for most ticketing software. I also think the mobile app is a great feature to encourage buyers.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything that I disliked on SimpleTix.

Seating for a professional development conference.

SimpleTix review by Christina B.
Christina B.

"Highly Recommend ! "

What do you like best?

The program is great and easy to learn and use. I highly recommend it!

What do you dislike?

Not enough people are using it yet and I hope it expands further!

No problems at the moment.

SimpleTix review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"review of simpletix"

What do you like best?

it is a great application to locate tickets

What do you dislike?

sometimes the application freezes when changing screens

Recommendations to others considering the product

nothing at this point

it makes it easier to have access to tickets

Learning about SimpleTix?

* We monitor all SimpleTix reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.