Simpli.fi

The Simpli.fi Programmatic Marketing Platform enables the efficient purchase of highly-targeted impressions on multiple real-time bidding (RTB) advertising exchanges.

Work for Simpli.fi?

Showing 15 Simpli.fi reviews
Simpli.fi review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Giant Learning Curve, But Worth the Work

What do you like best?

Simpli.fi's employees are very responsive. My Simpli.fi rep, Jessica, always answers emails promptly and even offers suggestions with new campaigns. She never leaves a question unanswered, and it feels like a safety net when learning this new system.

The platform has taken a long time to get used to, and at times has seen counterintuitive. That's why your rep is so vital to the process, they teach you the tricks of the system. After several months of working with Simpli.fi every day, I now feel comfortable with booking and managing campaigns, and am happy to troubleshoot some problems that would have panicked me in the early days.

A good part of Simpli.fi seems to be for larger campaigns than what I'm booking, so I definitely have not unlocked all of the features. I do continue to find useful campaign tips that my clients love, though, and know that I still have a lot to learn.

At this point, I enjoy using Simpli.fi, and feel comfortable reaching out to my rep with any questions or concerns I stumble across.

What do you dislike?

The UI is not exactly user-friendly, but once you get used to it, there are no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Establish a good relationship with your rep. They are a fountain of knowledge!

We've used Simpli.fi for clients that were already using the platform. They feel loyal to it, and that's been a selling point for our services.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Simpli.fi
Simpli.fi review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

Great Customer Support & Easy to Use

What do you like best?

The customer support. We have a team dedicated to us that are always quick to respond and very helpful with all of our questions. There's a great training and resource platform too.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be improved. Since we've started using them, they have had major changes and improvements to their reporting, but it still needs some work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using this from programmatic display. They provide top-notch customer support and own/developed all their software, targeting products, and data collection. This allows them to keep costs low and have more control and accuracy with the data.

Programmatic display and video advertising. Lowered our COGs and exceeding campaign goals.

What Demand Side Platform (DSP) solution do you use?

Simpli.fi review by <span>Jared F.</span>
Jared F.

Good product, good service, good people

What do you like best?

Simpli.fi excels at Search Retargeting, Site Retargeting and building custom campaigns at the local level. Their customer service has been remarkable - both from an account management standpoint as well as execution. Simpli.fi's education resources are impressive.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more video availability (who wouldn't, right?), and I would like to see a tighter integration with Facebook. The amount of data available in Simpli.fi's reporting module is adequate, although it would be nice to get at it a different way (i.e. branded exports, live or near live reporting, user role creation and customization)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you or your clients are looking to set up Search display campaigns you can't go wrong with Simpli.fi. That is their specialty. Their unstructured data is great when it comes to picking out a particular audience in a local market. Simpli.fi's customer service exceeds expectations, and you don't have to be a big spender to get top-notch quality service.

Using the products and services offered by Simpli.fi, we've been able to build a digital advertising agency that serves SMBs in a local and regional market. We're helping small businesses reach targeted audiences at an affordable price.

Simpli.fi review by <span>Helen C.</span>
Helen C.

Effective, results-driven technology supported by amazing service

What do you like best?

Everyone at Simpli.fi from our account executive to the account management team to the operations team is 100% committed to providing the highest level of service. I have never been more impressed with a vendor/partner.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about Simpli.fi that I dislike. They are a world-class organization with technology that produces measurable, high-quality results.

Simpli.fi has helped us deliver online display advertising results to our SMB clients, who are hyper-targeting small, local markets. Because of the precision of their targeting on legitimate digital publishers, we've increased our CTR from .06% to .24%.

Simpli.fi review by <span>Jeff P.</span>
Jeff P.

Solid local market DSP

What do you like best?

The unstructured data approach, good for local markets. Very responsive account management team. Very robust sales training and education module, one of the best I've seen. Campaign set-up very easy and straight forward.

What do you dislike?

Lots of features I'd like to see weren't there yet (e.g. winning bid price, etc.). Also the reporting module was a bit clunky. It did what it needed, but just wasn't the best way of getting that info. Couldn't quite tell the quality of the inventory I was buying so I felt like I was flying a bit blind. Not deep on video SSPs ....just LiveRail for the longest time and just recently onboarded SpotX. Would like to see more inventory partners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at it if what you're doing are mainly local campaigns.

Building an internal agency trading desk.

Simpli.fi review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Simplifi has great user friendly service and always leaves consumers happy

What do you like best?

i love that all impressions can be served through different tactics and that our account manager is so helpful and insightful. I also like that it the new beta reporting center is not only user friendly but it’s easy to understand when presented to the client

What do you dislike?

I can’t swap my own creative ads as they expire. This is not a huge issue because our account manager always does a great job paying attention to direction and detail

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be comfortable when asking advice form your account manager and make sure that the client understands tactics

We are allowing our clients to accumulate impressions through various tactics which over time drive business to our consumers

Learning about Simpli.fi?

* We monitor all Simpli.fi reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.