Simpli.fi

3.5

The Simpli.fi Programmatic Marketing Platform enables the efficient purchase of highly-targeted impressions on multiple real-time bidding (RTB) advertising exchanges.

Work for Simpli.fi?

Learning about Simpli.fi?

Simpli.fi Reviews

Showing 16 Simpli.fi reviews
Simpli.fi review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Giant Learning Curve, But Worth the Work"

What do you like best?

Simpli.fi's employees are very responsive. My Simpli.fi rep, Jessica, always answers emails promptly and even offers suggestions with new campaigns. She never leaves a question unanswered, and it feels like a safety net when learning this new system.

The platform has taken a long time to get used to, and at times has seen counterintuitive. That's why your rep is so vital to the process, they teach you the tricks of the system. After several months of working with Simpli.fi every day, I now feel comfortable with booking and managing campaigns, and am happy to troubleshoot some problems that would have panicked me in the early days.

A good part of Simpli.fi seems to be for larger campaigns than what I'm booking, so I definitely have not unlocked all of the features. I do continue to find useful campaign tips that my clients love, though, and know that I still have a lot to learn.

At this point, I enjoy using Simpli.fi, and feel comfortable reaching out to my rep with any questions or concerns I stumble across.

What do you dislike?

The UI is not exactly user-friendly, but once you get used to it, there are no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Establish a good relationship with your rep. They are a fountain of knowledge!

We've used Simpli.fi for clients that were already using the platform. They feel loyal to it, and that's been a selling point for our services.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Simpli.fi
Simpli.fi review by Victor H.
Victor H.

"Bad support and very unflexible"

What do you like best?

I liked their functionality and presentations listed on the site.

What do you dislike?

These guys didn't even want to make me presentation because it seems our headquarters is situated in a place where "they don't do business". Although our projects are international and we are constantly working with many US based softwares with no issues. If an IT company like SImpli.fi is so unflexible I would imagine how unflexible their solution would be. Not to mention they replies were slow and very uninformative, borderline rude even.

We wanted to use simple.fi for our projects to expand our digital marketing activities.

What Demand Side Platform (DSP) solution do you use?

Simpli.fi review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Great Customer Support & Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The customer support. We have a team dedicated to us that are always quick to respond and very helpful with all of our questions. There's a great training and resource platform too.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be improved. Since we've started using them, they have had major changes and improvements to their reporting, but it still needs some work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using this from programmatic display. They provide top-notch customer support and own/developed all their software, targeting products, and data collection. This allows them to keep costs low and have more control and accuracy with the data.

Programmatic display and video advertising. Lowered our COGs and exceeding campaign goals.

Simpli.fi review by Jared F.
Jared F.

"Good product, good service, good people"

What do you like best?

Simpli.fi excels at Search Retargeting, Site Retargeting and building custom campaigns at the local level. Their customer service has been remarkable - both from an account management standpoint as well as execution. Simpli.fi's education resources are impressive.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more video availability (who wouldn't, right?), and I would like to see a tighter integration with Facebook. The amount of data available in Simpli.fi's reporting module is adequate, although it would be nice to get at it a different way (i.e. branded exports, live or near live reporting, user role creation and customization)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you or your clients are looking to set up Search display campaigns you can't go wrong with Simpli.fi. That is their specialty. Their unstructured data is great when it comes to picking out a particular audience in a local market. Simpli.fi's customer service exceeds expectations, and you don't have to be a big spender to get top-notch quality service.

Using the products and services offered by Simpli.fi, we've been able to build a digital advertising agency that serves SMBs in a local and regional market. We're helping small businesses reach targeted audiences at an affordable price.

Simpli.fi review by Helen C.
Helen C.

"Effective, results-driven technology supported by amazing service"

What do you like best?

Everyone at Simpli.fi from our account executive to the account management team to the operations team is 100% committed to providing the highest level of service. I have never been more impressed with a vendor/partner.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about Simpli.fi that I dislike. They are a world-class organization with technology that produces measurable, high-quality results.

Simpli.fi has helped us deliver online display advertising results to our SMB clients, who are hyper-targeting small, local markets. Because of the precision of their targeting on legitimate digital publishers, we've increased our CTR from .06% to .24%.

Simpli.fi review by Jeff P.
Jeff P.

"Solid local market DSP"

What do you like best?

The unstructured data approach, good for local markets. Very responsive account management team. Very robust sales training and education module, one of the best I've seen. Campaign set-up very easy and straight forward.

What do you dislike?

Lots of features I'd like to see weren't there yet (e.g. winning bid price, etc.). Also the reporting module was a bit clunky. It did what it needed, but just wasn't the best way of getting that info. Couldn't quite tell the quality of the inventory I was buying so I felt like I was flying a bit blind. Not deep on video SSPs ....just LiveRail for the longest time and just recently onboarded SpotX. Would like to see more inventory partners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at it if what you're doing are mainly local campaigns.

Building an internal agency trading desk.

Simpli.fi review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Simplifi has great user friendly service and always leaves consumers happy "

What do you like best?

i love that all impressions can be served through different tactics and that our account manager is so helpful and insightful. I also like that it the new beta reporting center is not only user friendly but it’s easy to understand when presented to the client

What do you dislike?

I can’t swap my own creative ads as they expire. This is not a huge issue because our account manager always does a great job paying attention to direction and detail

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be comfortable when asking advice form your account manager and make sure that the client understands tactics

We are allowing our clients to accumulate impressions through various tactics which over time drive business to our consumers

Simpli.fi review by Agency in Broadcast Media
Agency in Broadcast Media

"SimpliFi Review"

What do you like best?

I like it's vast targeting capabilities - search, category/contextual, location, behavioral, demographic, etc. Basically we can reach any person we may think of using this software.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes things seem too "cut and paste" and we have to work through them to optimize campaigns. I imagine this may be the case with other platforms of this kind, though, so it's just part of the process.

We are helping our clients reach their best potential customers - we are providing them with results and measurable data to make it up. It makes us a leader in our local market place.

Simpli.fi review by Max W. S.
Max W. S.

"Simpli.fi makes us look good!"

What do you like best?

Their product lines are current and very relevant for our customers. They continually work hard to help us communicate effectively to our customers, and are proactive with ideas and suggestions. I love that their team is responsive and accessible. I send them an inquiry and within minutes I hear back from one of their experts. Excellent service!

What do you dislike?

I seriously can not think of a thing. Nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pick a product and become an expert with it. Don't be shy to ask for training and educational support from their team. I've always felt like they have a vested interest in making sure I have what I need.

We are helping small local business expand their reach to potential clients through Simpli.fi products. Helping small business compete with the "big boys" is critical for our success. We are driving new customers to our clients while creating a new revenue stream for our own business.

Simpli.fi review by User in Newspapers
User in Newspapers

"Raving about Simpli.fi "

What do you like best?

Simpli.fi was first introduced to our company only a year or two ago, and even in that short period of time their analytics, capabilities, and reports have only increased in quality. Their team is always engaging and offering new solutions for us to present to our advertisers. Their pricing for their solutions is lower compared to their competitors.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues with Simpli.fi. As a media partner, they provide excellent and quick service and they're always available to spend extra time training our staff. The pricing is great, the products are excellent. I truly cannot say enough positive things about this company.

Simpli.fi has allowed us to geo-target online advertising for our clients very effectively. For example, we can now serve competitor ads to the flooring department of big boxes with ease. We can also track how many online uses see the ad and subsequently visit the store, even if they didn't click on the ad.

Simpli.fi review by Anne L.
Anne L.

"Great Experience With Simplifi"

What do you like best?

They always respond in a very fast manner & if we have questions they explain it in an easy to understand fashion. I also love the Bullseye training.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there were a dashboard for our clients to see the stats they're looking for.

With all the different types of retargeting, I think our clients are getting the best of everything. We can reach them based on what we know they're interested in, what they could be interested in, & where they've been. I feel we can reach the right person at the right time any time.

Simpli.fi review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Simpli.fi"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is very easy to use and very straight forward. It looks a bit outdated so it could use some touch ups here and there.

What do you dislike?

The turn around time for getting campaigns live is a bit too long for our process but we work with it and relay that time frame to our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a platform to utilize if you have the chance, but there is some market place competition going on.

Off site - reach extension targeting. Site retargeting and a broader reach for "the rest of the internet". Geo-fencing is a huge thing that we utilize as well.

Simpli.fi review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"An Expensive Mistake"

What do you like best?

I liked the things that they told me during the sales process- that their product would be able to compete with AdRoll and Perfect Audience on site retargeting performance, that they had agency billing/pricing features, that their platform would allow us to reach just many visitors.

Of course, none of that ended up being true. I can't name a time in my life that I've been lied to so many times in succession.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it required one of our clients sacrificing most of their revenue derived from site retargeting for a time to plainly see that we were lied to during the sales process about the platform's capabilities. The fact that no legitimate support was ever provided that addressed these problems. Instead, we were given dismissive suggestions such as offers to send best practices links, or factors that couldn't possibly fix the math being off by multiples, such as time zone differences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't lie to clients in the sales process. Improve your retargeting platform to be competitive with mainstream solutions. Do something besides dismissing problems when they're presented in the form of plain math.

All that was realized was a product that performed multiples worse for us when other popular site retargeting tools.

The only remaining benefit was going to be one additional targeting option (search cookies), but we never got to the point using them, as they abruptly cut our agreement immediately after we provided a second client study that produced identical failing results in site retargeting.

Simpli.fi review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"I've used Simpli.fi's search retargeting mechanism to reach a larger niche audience"

What do you like best?

The ability to view multiple vertical platforms not only helps me as an SEO, it also helps in creating an alignment with our marketing managers that contribute to our niche market direction. This type of knowledge that is essential in a good marketing strategy.

What do you dislike?

I'm not aware of any major flaws, only for the simple fact that the subscription fee is a little beyond our needs to perform a lot of search marketing for a few clients for the year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not for everyone, but for our purposes of needing the essential dashboard templates, it works great.

Essentially we are looking for a quality product that helps automate our search marketing strategies without making the human, relevant work a missing factor.

Simpli.fi review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Simpli.fi was a go to agency progammatic partner "

What do you like best?

Simpli.fi offered a transparency and straight forward approach to cross-channel inventory that no other programmatic partners could match. For clients who are very digital savvy, it was very helpful to work with Simpli.fi to create and target custom audiences in an accountable manner. All buying and campaign management when working with Simpli.fi was backed by complex data science.

What do you dislike?

Simpli.fi is particularly strong in search and display inventory, but is definitely lacking in video and mobile. Once custom audiences are built, agencies have little control over optimizations made. Also, APIs with social and other platforms often don't work well and hold up campaign activation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simpli.fi is best for display and search heavy campaigns. It does offer cross-channel inventory, which can be great, but isn't always the best offering depending on the campaign. Custom executions are also another great case to use Simpli.fi.

Simpli.fi helps create custom programmatic solutions with expertise in keyword search campaigns and other display heavy media mixes. Other data insights and inventory Simpli.fi offers makes programmatic an appealing option to clients who would otherwise be hesitant to signing off on larger budget allocations to media running through trade desks.

Simpli.fi review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Simplifi Review"

What do you like best?

Ability to target Facebook inventory. Capability to target by keywords.

What do you dislike?

Horrible inventory quality issues on display. You will end up spending a lot of money on fraudulent sites/impressions

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Facebook inventory is safer then the display. The problem is with the Facebook inventory is that it was only the right hand side banners when I used them. If they can target in-feed impressions now that might be golden.

Keyword targeting is possible with them although I'm not sure about the data quality.

Learning about Simpli.fi?

* We monitor all Simpli.fi reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.