Simplus

4.8

Less Complexity. More Productivity.

Work for Simplus?

Learning about Simplus?

Simplus Reviews

Ask Simplus a Question
Showing 32 Simplus reviews
Simplus review by Chris T.
Chris T.

"Attention to details "

What do you like best?

Myself and the whole team really appreciated the detailed attention given to our needs. In follow up conversations with the Simplus team, they were thinking we needed something....then realizing we did not.... then possibly hearing something that put an aspect back on the table. We feel that we were truly given the solutions that are exactly what our particular company needs at this time.

What do you dislike?

The most difficult aspect of the whole project was knowing what each meeting would entail and who needed to be included. I often felt that I should have invited a certain person or position to the workshops once we dove into the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are interested in seeing how Salesforce.com can work for you, I absolutely recommend having Simplus come in and at least do the advisory service so you know which direction to head.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Simplus
Simplus review by Beverly S.
Beverly S.

"Great collaboration."

What do you like best?

Simplus worked with us to deliver a high quality solution. While listening to our needs, they provided expert guidance on how to achieve results while sticking within the products capabilities, timeframe and budget. Not everything went smoothly (as with most projects) but this partner kept us informed and engaged so that we faced every challenge quickly and proactively.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. We did encounter a short interruption in forward progress when our assigned Simplus people left the company, but Simplus worked with us to find the right replacement talent, so we got back on track

Recommendations to others considering the product

They clearly have the talent and expertise to help in a variety of ways. They also have the business sense to work with their clients and listen. They have been an excellent partner.

What Salesforce CRM Consulting solution do you use?

Simplus review by Nelson S.
Nelson S.

"Simplus is Amazing"

What do you like best?

The team I work with is what I like the best about Simplus. They are great at what they do and how they do it. We have grown together over time to have a great relationship. They have made me better at what I do, and I believe we have kept them on their toes and challenged them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike a lot of things, but none of them have to do with Simplus. Simplus is the perfect partner for us and I cannot find fault with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want it done right, use Simplus.

Simplus review by Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

"Worth Every Penny!"

What do you like best?

Simplus listened to us and treated us like a partner before we even signed paperwork. They did tons of discovery before scoping so that the quote estimate was generally accurate. Throughout the project, they continued to listen and addressed our concerns. We needed a little hand-holding along the way, which came natural to our Simplus team and helped the project throughout.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more time to learn from them. SF is unlimited in its possibilities and there just aren't enough hours in the day.

Simplus review by Jack P.
Jack P.

"Long Term User of Simplus (Previously CirrusOne)"

What do you like best?

The team is easy to work with and responsive. They have a large, knowledgeable team with a broad range of experience, so we are able to work across their organization when we have unusual business needs.

What do you dislike?

We do not have anything that we dislike about working with Simplus. It has been a very positive experience and has helped move our business forward. The only drawback may be for Small/Medium business like ours, Simplus' minimum hours per month for administrative support is probably higher than some companies getting into CPQ may be able to justify.

Simplus review by Ricardo R.
Ricardo R.

"Their knowledge and talent have far succeeded my expectations!"

What do you like best?

The experience we had in the past with other companies led us with a bitter taste, however when we the found real experts we where impressed. The knowledge they posses and their understanding of the Steelbrick platform gave us a sense of hope and peace of mind. Not only did they know what they were doing but they also were able to put it in simple and easy to understand terms. They provide us with the knowledge and resource we needed to keep moving forward with the new Salesforce Quote to Cash, as is our goal.

What do you dislike?

Simplus did a great job keeping us updated on the status of the project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Simplus and their Salesforce Quote to Cash services to anyone. They know Steelbrick, and can help you accomplish your goals. A+++ consulting partne

Even though we use a small amount of products, those that we do use greatly impact how other products are price and billed on the back end. We also were able to implement functionality for products that had nonstandard terms and conditions, as well as some basic approval processes for discounting that we weren't utilizing and were losing out on a lot of revenues. We have not used Salesforce Billing products yet but it is on the list of thing to use in the near future.

Simplus review by Kelly O.
Kelly O.

"Exelllent experience from start to finish."

What do you like best?

The communication! I have never worked with an external team that communicates like Simplus. Their ability to truly understand our business has been unparalleled, and then recommending a solution like Steelbrick to solve our Quote to Cash issues was perfect. We look forward to engaging further with Simplus in the future!

What do you dislike?

Our experiences have been extremely positive. There is nothing to dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. Use Simplus, you will not be disappointed! We have a few more projects that we are definitely going to be using Simplus. We can't praise their team enough for all the hard work and long hours put into our project.

We have a large number of products with varying pricing. Some are subscription based, other are usage based, and some are just one time fees. We've always wanted to be able to control discounting, but with our large sales team that has been a challenge working in excel primarily. We've seen an incredibly quick return on our investment of Steelbrick and the Simplus Salesforce Quote to Cash implementation and consulting services. The amount of time it takes our employees to learn this new process has been so smooth.

Simplus review by Nicole S.
Nicole S.

"The only Steelbrick partner you need."

What do you like best?

After an extremely negative experience with another partner, we got to work with Simplus and never looked back. It's a shame we didn't go to them in the first place. With aggressive timelines, Stu and Derar hit the ground running with me and were beyond helpful in setting up Steelbrick, working through complex setup and pricing models with ease. Stu has managed our project so well in making sure we consistently make progress while Derar has gone above and beyond to help implement the processes that work best for us. There's no question who I'm going to back to. Their knowledge and talent have far succeeded my expectations!

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to say here. Everything from initial communication to final delivery was on point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make Simplus your first choice.

We've found that we really needed some guard rails around our sales process and Simplus and Steelbrick have been able to help implement them.

Simplus review by Henry L.
Henry L.

"Simplus Is A Team That You Can Trust! "

What do you like best?

I have worked with Salesforce for many years now and I have never been happier with a company! Simplus's team have provided many excellent solutions to help us along the way! They have a highly talented team well armed with Salesforce and SteelBrick expertise, they never fail to amaze.

What do you dislike?

I had no complaints! Simplus did a great job of keeping us in the loop every step of the way!

Simplus showed us the benefits of SteelBrick as the ideal CPQ to take the company to the next level. I have truly enjoyed collaborating with the great people at Simplus, and intend to work with them again in the future.

Simplus review by Chris O.
Chris O.

"Mitsubishi Electric has engaged Simplus for multiple,SalesForce projects from mid 2014 to 2019"

What do you like best?

Simplus pays close attention to our business workflow - along with the technical elements of enahancment development and implementation.

What do you dislike?

Our team does not have any notable dislikes with Simplus.

User Workflow, user experience, improvements in business reporting and analytics, efficiency in user workflow that leads to productivity in the Sales organization.

Simplus review by Tom L.
Tom L.

"Great teamwork brings project success"

What do you like best?

We developed a great working relationship with the Simplus team. Their deep knowledge of the Oracle CPQ product, and their attention to detail, helped deliver a terrific solution for our users, while keeping the project on target for time and budget.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about working with Simplus.

Simplus review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Simplus defines the word Partner"

What do you like best?

The people. I don't think there is any other answer. No matter what team you're working with (Sales, marketing, delivery, alliances), Simplus has a team of people that are second to none. They are always knowledgable, kind, and willing to help.

What do you dislike?

I don't get to work with them often enough

Simplus review by Scott W.
Scott W.

"Simplus is the best of the best!"

What do you like best?

The team simply does not disappoint. They are knowledgeable, professional, responsive, and they run their business with integrity.

What do you dislike?

We have had all positive experiences with Simplus thus far. Even minor hiccups in our projects have become a means to us strengthening our relationship.

Simplus review by Dayna C.
Dayna C.

"Simplus truly cares about our success and are a great extension to our support structure!"

What do you like best?

They performed beautifully and are particularly impressive when we are under a critical pressure situation and always willing to go the extra mile to get an urgent or critical issue resolved with any additional manpower needed.

What do you dislike?

That I don't have more support hours contracted with them.

Simplus review by Bill J.
Bill J.

"Simplus Conga Contracts"

What do you like best?

We have never automated our contract mgmt so it is hard to say exactly what i like best because it is all new.

What do you dislike?

Conga is somewhat complicated when it comes to flows, having Simplus help was great

Simplus review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

Everyone we worked with at Simplus was very thorough. They did a great job of providing us with an overview of all of the functionalities we could build out, however, weren't aggressively pushing any particular setup. Our system works exactly how we needed it to and we wouldn't have been to implement it as quickly without them and their leadership.

What do you dislike?

No negatives. We were happy with all aspects of Simplus.

Simplus review by Carlo J.
Carlo J.

"Its has been a great experience working with Simplus"

What do you like best?

The team has good communication and they have vetted out the salesforce development process

What do you dislike?

At this time we couldnt think of any disliske

Simplus review by Project Team Member in Marketing and Advertising
Project Team Member in Marketing and Advertising

"Knowledgable and great to work with!"

What do you like best?

What I liked best is how they took the time to explain everything and didn't make me feel like I was just another person that has a question. Their knowledge and customer service skills were great!

What do you dislike?

Honestly what I disliked the most has nothing to do with Simplus, but instead, most of my frustrations come from Pardot and needing to learn all the particulars it.

Simplus review by Project Manager in Marketing and Advertising
Project Manager in Marketing and Advertising

"Simplus knows their stuff!"

What do you like best?

The culture. Executive team are great to work with. They are kind.

What do you dislike?

In regards to project management, the quick turnaround time. Simplus moves fast, which is good it keeps you motivated and work interesting, you're always doing something new, but it can be challenging to hit tight deadlines. But I do have to say, Simplus knows their stuff!

Simplus review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Great Service & Technical Knowledge"

What do you like best?

Very smart team. Thorough, detailed and on schedule. Consultative & collaborative.

What do you dislike?

They tend to be sticklers about the # of hours budgeted for a project. It was also hard to determine exactly what additional costs would be because they had different rates for PM & developer hours, but lumped them all together in their estimates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They'll work with you on solving your problem. Definitely a company to consider.

Simplus review by Project Team Member in Internet
Project Team Member in Internet

"Highly Recommend! "

What do you like best?

Simplus has been an amazing choice for us. We've been extremely impressed with their team, their expertise, and their commitment to our business. I would highly recommend the Simplus team!

What do you dislike?

I wish they would have come onsite more. I felt our team got more from the meetings when they were in our office.

Generating leads from email drip campaigns and tracking all of that data is amazing! We have already seen a great ROI from pardot!

Simplus review by Project Manager in Marketing and Advertising
Project Manager in Marketing and Advertising

"Simplus - Amazing business culture anyone would enjoy"

What do you like best?

Simplus has an amazing team of employees who are experienced, smart, and focused on getting the job done and done right.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I can think of that I dislike about Simplus. Great and friendly people I am excited to work with again in the near future.

Simplus review by Jason O.
Jason O.

"Great advice"

What do you like best?

The people are amazing. They really help.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. They are amazingly to work with.

Project Manager

"Fantastic Partner Led to a Very Successful Project"

What do you like best?

Acted as true partners. Understood the business and details of the project. Architect was excellent and critical to our success.

What do you dislike?

Not really anything to dislike. There were no surprises of issues from their standpoint. I will engage with them in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic company to work with.

Simplus review by Partner in Construction
Partner in Construction

"They stayed right in line with the timeline expectations and came in under budget!"

What do you like best?

What i like best is that they really know the solution on each problems and they simply put it in action really quick to resolve the issues which is amazing.

What do you dislike?

Simplus is certainly a perfect company to recommend , no dislike !

"Professional and efficient"

What do you like best?

the people I worked with were efficient, proactive, and kept our project on course despite a couple delays caused by the contract management solution itself.

What do you dislike?

I did not have anything that I disliked about the project.

Simplus review by Project Team Member in Hospital & Health Care
Project Team Member in Hospital & Health Care

"Limited Engagement for 15 hours"

What do you like best?

The consultant assigned to us was able to transfer the knowledge on how to meet specific business requirements through configuration of Salesforce CPQ

What do you dislike?

Prefer to scale down Project Management time or have none at all for limited engagement projects where questions are pre-defined

Simplus review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"An excellent service provider"

What do you like best?

Subject matter expertise, commitment to service and quality.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike about the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simplus is an enterprise-level integration partner. Don't underestimate what they are able to do just because they are faster and friendlier than most.

Project Manager

"Couldn't have done our Conga implementation without Simplus"

What do you like best?

Knowledgable consultants, great and timely communications, delivered everything on time and on or actually slightly under budget.

What do you dislike?

They have been great and don't have anything in particular that we disliked.

Simplus review by Executive Sponsor in Investment Banking
Executive Sponsor in Investment Banking

"Salesforce implementation and post go live support"

What do you like best?

They are very intelligent, hard working, and are very good communicators.

What do you dislike?

I would say that I wish they had more Accounting Seed experience from the start of the support engagement.

Simplus review by G2 Crowd User in Financial Services
G2 Crowd User in Financial Services

"Great Company"

What do you like best?

Quality service and attention to detail

What do you dislike?

Not much. I’ve had a great experience working with this company.

Simplus review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Salesforce CPQ implementation with CirrusOne"

What do you like best?

Project management methodology. Proactiveness

What do you dislike?

Changing team members. learning on the job

Learn more about Simplus

Simplus Videos

Learning about Simplus?

* We monitor all Simplus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.