Simplus

Simplus

Less Complexity. More Productivity.

Work for Simplus?

Learning about Simplus?

Simplus Reviews

Ask Simplus a Question
Showing 10 Simplus reviews
Simplus review by <span>Ricardo R.</span>
Ricardo R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The experience we had in the past with other companies led us with a bitter taste, however when we the found real experts we where impressed. The knowledge they posses and their understanding of the Steelbrick platform gave us a sense of hope and peace of mind. Not only did they know what they were doing but they also were able to put it in simple and easy to understand terms. They provide us with the knowledge and resource we needed to keep moving forward with the new Salesforce Quote to Cash, as is our goal.

What do you dislike?

Simplus did a great job keeping us updated on the status of the project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Simplus and their Salesforce Quote to Cash services to anyone. They know Steelbrick, and can help you accomplish your goals. A+++ consulting partne

Even though we use a small amount of products, those that we do use greatly impact how other products are price and billed on the back end. We also were able to implement functionality for products that had nonstandard terms and conditions, as well as some basic approval processes for discounting that we weren't utilizing and were losing out on a lot of revenues. We have not used Salesforce Billing products yet but it is on the list of thing to use in the near future.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Simplus
Simplus review by <span>Kelly O.</span>
Kelly O.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The communication! I have never worked with an external team that communicates like Simplus. Their ability to truly understand our business has been unparalleled, and then recommending a solution like Steelbrick to solve our Quote to Cash issues was perfect. We look forward to engaging further with Simplus in the future!

What do you dislike?

Our experiences have been extremely positive. There is nothing to dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. Use Simplus, you will not be disappointed! We have a few more projects that we are definitely going to be using Simplus. We can't praise their team enough for all the hard work and long hours put into our project.

We have a large number of products with varying pricing. Some are subscription based, other are usage based, and some are just one time fees. We've always wanted to be able to control discounting, but with our large sales team that has been a challenge working in excel primarily. We've seen an incredibly quick return on our investment of Steelbrick and the Simplus Salesforce Quote to Cash implementation and consulting services. The amount of time it takes our employees to learn this new process has been so smooth.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Salesforce CRM Consulting solution do you use?

Simplus review by <span>Nicole S.</span>
Nicole S.
Validated Review

The only Steelbrick partner you need.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

After an extremely negative experience with another partner, we got to work with Simplus and never looked back. It's a shame we didn't go to them in the first place. With aggressive timelines, Stu and Derar hit the ground running with me and were beyond helpful in setting up Steelbrick, working through complex setup and pricing models with ease. Stu has managed our project so well in making sure we consistently make progress while Derar has gone above and beyond to help implement the processes that work best for us. There's no question who I'm going to back to. Their knowledge and talent have far succeeded my expectations!

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to say here. Everything from initial communication to final delivery was on point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make Simplus your first choice.

We've found that we really needed some guard rails around our sales process and Simplus and Steelbrick have been able to help implement them.

Simplus review by <span>Henry L.</span>
Henry L.
Validated Review

Simplus Is A Team That You Can Trust!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have worked with Salesforce for many years now and I have never been happier with a company! Simplus's team have provided many excellent solutions to help us along the way! They have a highly talented team well armed with Salesforce and SteelBrick expertise, they never fail to amaze.

What do you dislike?

I had no complaints! Simplus did a great job of keeping us in the loop every step of the way!

Simplus showed us the benefits of SteelBrick as the ideal CPQ to take the company to the next level. I have truly enjoyed collaborating with the great people at Simplus, and intend to work with them again in the future.

Simplus review by Project Team Member in Marketing and Advertising
Project Team Member in Marketing and Advertising

Knowledgable and great to work with!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

What I liked best is how they took the time to explain everything and didn't make me feel like I was just another person that has a question. Their knowledge and customer service skills were great!

What do you dislike?

Honestly what I disliked the most has nothing to do with Simplus, but instead, most of my frustrations come from Pardot and needing to learn all the particulars it.

Simplus review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

Great Service & Technical Knowledge

What do you like best?

Very smart team. Thorough, detailed and on schedule. Consultative & collaborative.

What do you dislike?

They tend to be sticklers about the # of hours budgeted for a project. It was also hard to determine exactly what additional costs would be because they had different rates for PM & developer hours, but lumped them all together in their estimates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They'll work with you on solving your problem. Definitely a company to consider.

Learn more about Simplus

Simplus Videos

Learning about Simplus?

* We monitor all Simplus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.