Simply Measured

Simply Measured is the most complete social analytics solution designed for the world’s biggest brands.

Work for Simply Measured?

Learning about Simply Measured?

Simply Measured Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 78 Simply Measured reviews
Simply Measured review by <span>Ben R.</span>
Ben R.

"Probably good for enterprise, not small/medium business"

What do you like best?

The reports are great visually, making them perfect for C-suite presentations. It's nice to have all the metrics in one place. The variety of reports is great as well. If you have multiple channels per platform (say for different products/verticals), then the comparison features work well.

What do you dislike?

You don't get any information that you don't get from each platform's analytics. The customer service is terrible; they take days to get back to you. They also dropped a feature (Google Analytics integration) without notification, then offered a new feature with similar metrics ... for an extra cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to see how your social media efforts effect your website traffic, just use a custom report on Google Analytics and use Google Data Studio to make the visually pleasing reports.

It's great for quickly putting together nice-looking reports for C-suite presentations.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Simply Measured
Simply Measured review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Robust Social Analytics and Listening Platform"

What do you like best?

Simply Measured is an affordable social analytics and listening platforms that is both user-friendly and help and beneficial to our business in a multitude of ways. They are always making updates to stay on top of social platform changes, and their reps are very helpful in teaching you how to use the platform to address your business needed. As they've just been purchased by Sprout Social, I expect the platform to get even better.

What do you dislike?

No complaints, I love this platform! I think this platform is much better compared to others on the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their sales team is super helpful, so make sure to talk to them about a multitude of needs for your business, as they are flexible and can make the platform work for your business.

We are monitoring conversations around topics related to our brand, understanding who is engaging with our social platforms, and monitoring competitors.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Simply Measured review by <span>Rainee T.</span>
Rainee T.

"Simply Measured is an incredibly powerful tool! "

What do you like best?

I love being able to show stakeholders visual representations of how powerful our social media channels are. In the past, we had to waste a lot of time explaining metrics and why they were meaningful but it's much easier to show social media ROI with this tool.

What do you dislike?

A lot of setup required, and sometimes it takes me awhile to figure out what type report I want to generate for my purposes. I sometimes wish there was a SimplyMeasured Lite version, for when I need a really simple report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a pricey tool, but worth it if you have the budget,

As I mentioned earlier, it makes it a lot easier to show executives and stakeholders at my company the value of my work. It has also drastically cut down on the time we spend on gathering and analyzing metrics.

Simply Measured review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Powerful tool for social keyword and platform tracking"

What do you like best?

Having worked in social media for over a decade, it was difficult to find a tool that would follow the flow of a conversation across platforms. Hashtag tracking used to be a pain, but now I can follow a conversation based on a specified keyword across Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter in real-time, or have a report delivered to myself and stakeholders at specified times. This tool saves me so much time gathering data to analyze & creating reports.

What do you dislike?

There's definitely a learning curve, which the staff at Simply Measured try to diminish with webinars & one-on-one touch bases, but knowing which reports to pull and whether or not you're accurately collecting the right data takes practice. Expect some trial and error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you're looking for, otherwise it's easy to get lost in the many different reports you can export. This tool is also very useful if you're looking to compare your social media efforts with those of another organization or company.

Most of my time as a community manager was spent collecting & analyzing data. With Simply Measured I just type in keywords I want to follow where, and the data comes to me. I am so happy to have my time back.

Simply Measured review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Doesn't measure up."

What do you like best?

Used mostly to measure social metrics like followers, most liked images. Customer service is great, they help you whenever there is a problem.

What do you dislike?

Just about everything, it's clunky and not user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before even trying to use this software, make sure you set up a call to go through the platform with a customer service team member. Otherwise, you will waste time trying to figure out how to use the platform.

Measuring social metrics and how they measure up to KPIs. When you do understand how to use the platform, you can then see how your metrics measure up to your competitors.

Simply Measured review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"I am a social media coordinator and I use Simply Measured to measure results."

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly. The results are presented in a easy to understand way and look nice enough to present directly to clients without reformatting. I also love the labels function! This has come in so handy when it comes to campaigns and hashtag tracking for events.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to drag charts directly from the web to a PowerPoint, rather than having to export to a different PowerPoint file first. Also, some of the tabs in exported Excel tabs could be more clearly labeled based on the data they present.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to everyone who manages social media clients (especially 5+). I've never not been able to find a measurement metric or result that I needed for a client. On top of that, the support team has been so wonderful and has made it really easy to learn.

We're always working to try to solve the problem of how to demonstrate social media value to our clients. The variety of reports and metrics available on Simply Measured have helped us do that.

Learning about Simply Measured?

* We monitor all Simply Measured reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.