SimplyBook.me

Booking system for dentists, medical services, hair & beauty salons, repair services, event planners, rental agencies, educational services, government agencies, school counsellors and more

Work for SimplyBook.me?

Showing 43 SimplyBook.me reviews
SimplyBook.me review by <span>Christine W.</span>
Christine W.

Best for the price

What do you like best?

Simplybook is easy to use both for customers on the front-end and our users on the back-end. It had almost all the features we needed and was fully functional from day 1.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of functionality that you'd think would be included that are pay for add-ons. Even now that I've upgraded to a pay for package, I still can't get all the functionality I'd really like to have because every piece is separate, but the booking site looks great and does work wonderfully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried several others first and this one was definitely the right one since I could fully use it and add on features as needed, rather than have everything and than have to pay ridiculously to get anything to work. Great for a start up.

We needed a way to book a lab without having to pay anything at least at first that would give us the ability to ask specific questions, keep both us and our clients in the loop and make it easy for the clients to use. We have been able to do that and find new clients because the site has made it so easy to use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SimplyBook.me
SimplyBook.me review by <span>Maoz M.</span>
Maoz M.

Working with SimplyBook almost 1.5 years, using it as booking system for our Escape room business

What do you like best?

The platform provides the main functionality which is needed for my business. I used to work with other system for a while, but met quite limitations that prevented me to implement the entire business cases which are relevant for my company. with this platform I was able to do it, and though some functionality is not perfect, it is not in the core business as I faced before.

The tool configuration is mostly self explained and the manual is good so I was able to configure all by myself in a short time. It provides the 'plain vanilla' capabilities which can be extended with the 'custom features' (limited according to our subscription plan). All together I was able to define my needs - to provide by customers easy to use booking forms that forces the relevant processes, and my admins to track and handle all reservations.

What do you dislike?

some of the 'custom features' are quite basic (e.g. define flexible fields per business or define Cancellation Policy) and I would expect it to be part of the core functionality. In my plan I can use up to 10 custom features so I can pick pretty much what is needed, but in general this policy is kind of strange.

When you do face an issue - a bug or a missing functionality, the response time is not always satisfied as I would expected it to be, even on relatively minor changes which are required to be set by the development team. there are no release notes published when changes are done, so it is quite hard to learn about new features when such published. Permission management is not very flexible and provides on few levels which in some cases in not enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Examine the tool and check if it addresses your needs: if so, the tool is reliable and you can count on it. If not, don't expect any enhancements in reasonable time. I heard the answer "we are transforming your request to our development team" in different occasions, still I can recall very few features which were added during the 1.5 years I'm working with the tool and actually improved my working environment.

All flows are supported by the tool - define flows and forms, set reservations, manage those reservations, provide relevant notifications, control limitations when creating reservations or when managing them etc.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

SimplyBook.me review by <span>Rob O.</span>
Rob O.

I've been really pleased with how SimplyBook.me has automated my client booking process

What do you like best?

I like the fact that clients can browse my website and the services on offer, then book a free initial consultation immediately, without having to email me first. They then automatically receive appointment joining and 'how to connect' instructions, which really speeds up the process.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the 'OK your time zone' feature didn't require Apple device users to make changes to their 'third party tracking' settings in the booking widget I use on my site. This can be confusing for some clients.

I've been really pleased with the service from SimplyBook.me. They have all the features I need, and at a competitive price - the appointment reminder system (for me and my clients) is very useful, and gives me (and my clients) a heads up by email that we are due to meet. This has meant that my 'did not attend' rate has fallen.

SimplyBook.me review by <span>Prit P.</span>
Prit P.

Tik tok tik , appointment booked..😃

What do you like best?

Select over thousands of designs which allows user to make the beautiful website ,n appointment to nearby any place., Deals with every company and service and get discount on every deals , fantastic tool for booking management... .

What do you dislike?

Pricing are little bit high ,low packages should also be include to attract new peoples , all over the world....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Working schedule option and customise design option contain many of new designs and take a look to new membership feature..

Flexible booking solution for small and medium business and as an enterprise solution. ... The live chat is fantastic and staff have gone the extra mile to solve any problems ,time management, business analysis, products and promotions, customization. Are solve easily with simplybook.

SimplyBook.me review by <span>Stephanie R.</span>
Stephanie R.

Excellent application / Easy to setup

What do you like best?

This is the best website to setup meeting management. I deeply recommend it. It is very easy to setup and in case of questions, Inge replies you extremely quickly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing negative to report about the website. If you choose the free version, you have just to renew your free subscription monthly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version does not allow you to have more than 50 meetings, but it is enough for new business.

Easy to setup

Opportunity of new business

The free version allows you to have a max. of 50 meetings per month. , it is enough for new businesses.

I earn some new clients because they have the possibility to make an appointment online, EXTREMELY EASILY.

SimplyBook.me review by <span>Fatima S.</span>
Fatima S.

Cost-effective way to fulfill my business needs

What do you like best?

Monthly subscription cost is very reasonable and one of the cheapest on the market.

Customer service available at decent times to help

Great templates!

Ease of use

What do you dislike?

The 30 day trial of course comes fully loaded with great custom features. However you are only allowed 3 for free once you upgrade to a monthly subscription or pay $40+ to add a custom feature of your choice

A very functional layout and booking service for my clients to easily take care of booking

Learning about SimplyBook.me?

* We monitor all SimplyBook.me reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.