SimplyHired

Our advanced personalization technology connects over 30 million unique job seekers with millions of jobs each month.

Work for SimplyHired?

Learning about SimplyHired?

SimplyHired Reviews

Showing 11 SimplyHired reviews
SimplyHired review by Andre M.
Andre M.

"Great Resource for Employers"

What do you like best?

Great search functions and filtering to find what you are looking for. It is a user friendly interface.

What do you dislike?

The results are sometimes dated. Too often, I find job postings from 8 or 9 months ago that are already filled. In the highly competitive job market, I need results that have been posted in the last few hours and days, not weeks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the postings carefully and be mindful of duplicates and outdated information. Depending on your smartphone, loading the app on your phone can cause your phone to free. This has happened to me on several occasions. Other than that, I don't have any major complaints.

We use it mostly for consulting purposes and job coaching. There are many job seeking websites, but few offer the functionality and ease of use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SimplyHired
SimplyHired review by Annie A.
Annie A.

"SimplyHired review "

What do you like best?

I like that many jobs are pulled within SimplyHired's website. It saves sometime from being linked to an external site. It seems like they keep the site updated often. They have a salary calculator which is very beneficial. I use the app the most, and love the quick apply feature.

What do you dislike?

With any job search site, there are going to be some scam jobs. I've only seen a couple, but wish there was a better way to flag these positions or to have them restricted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the app for quick use!

I use this site to browse for jobs. The benefits are the search features being so easy to use and filter.

What Job Boards solution do you use?

SimplyHired review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Decent job search engine "

What do you like best?

I like that it's free to use of employees and that it's easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

Despite setting up specific search criteria, the daily emails can often send over jobs that aren't a great match. Though it tends to be more accurate than some of the other similar sites that I've used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The site seems to narrow down the search better than some of the competitors. It's also user friendly, so it draws a good supply of potential candidates.

It works well both as an employer looking to hire, as well as when looking for jobs from the employee side. In the past, I've found two well qualified assistants from postings on the site.

SimplyHired review by Administrator in Market Research
Administrator in Market Research

"Simply Hired review"

What do you like best?

I found the quality of candidate to be extremely good and I had no problem finding a reliable worker for the job I posted. In addition, it only took one week from post to hire.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any compaints as of yet. I will continue to use and reevaluate but so far, so good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product for your staff needs. The features and benefits were relevant and valuable.

I had an opening for a position which needed an editor's eye and also needed the experience of a marketing pro. I found someone with both skills which solved my need.

SimplyHired review by Kristen W.
Kristen W.

"simplyhired"

What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate and find available jobs.

What do you dislike?

No jobs in my field..not your fault! Will continue to search

Easy and reliable

SimplyHired review by Terrence M.
Terrence M.

"A great choice for ease of use!"

What do you like best?

Its an easy to use system... postings are simple and well laid out. I would highly recommend it!

What do you dislike?

Always a challenge to drive traffic to your system... Simply Hired is no different

Making it easier and faster to hire. There are many choices out there, this has worked for us!

SimplyHired review by Melinda P.
Melinda P.

"Simply Hired is a great job site!"

What do you like best?

I love searching for freelance marketing jobs on Simply Hired!

What do you dislike?

I can't find anything that I dislike about Simply Hired

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using Simply Hired for job searching!

Right now, I like to have the option of looking at online marketing jobs when work is slow.

SimplyHired review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"We have used this platform for recruiting purposes"

What do you like best?

Being able to optimize budgets is always a plus. Changing around budgets throughout the month, based on performance, is a big selling point in our industry.

What do you dislike?

Performance numbers, as a whole, began decreasing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check analytics and other similar sites before committing.

SimplyHired review by Glenn I.
Glenn I.

"Great searches"

What do you like best?

Accurate search information within email alerts, only receive relevant vacancies.

What do you dislike?

I cannot find anything bad to say, all good

Searching for jobs

SimplyHired review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

"awesome product"

What do you like best?

easiness of use and best UI/UX, i used it earlier and liked it completely..

What do you dislike?

i didnt like the integration part, it doesnt let me explored much, it also hanged many time, i dont know if hey have mobile app for this solutions

hiring right candidates

SimplyHired review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Simply Hired is a great solution!"

What do you like best?

Simply Hired is a product that is very easy to use

What do you dislike?

It can be complicated when you want to make changes.

We are solving recruiting problems. We have realized hte benefits of accessing many people

Learning about SimplyHired?

* We monitor all SimplyHired reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.