SIMS Claims

(3 reviews)

SIMS Claims is a browser-based solution utilizing modern technology to streamline your claims administration processes.

Work for SIMS Claims?

Learning about SIMS Claims?

SIMS Claims Reviews

Showing 3 SIMS Claims reviews
SIMS Claims review by Aubree S.
Aubree S.

"Platform that makes storing data needed efficient"

What do you like best?

I like the features that SIMS Claims has to offer. The fact that you can store all the data needed, add attachments, notepads, and more help make the monitoring of claims and accessing the claim after the fact easier.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of ability to create claims in the system that don't effect current policy information. To add a claim you need policy information. It is hard to creat mock claims that don't effect a current policy when needing to store just the claim informatin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product if you are needing a system that can handle claim management in one location. There are some areas that need some updates in regards to allowing more things to go through the system but for the most part, I enjoy using SIMS Claims more than our previous system the company used.

Effective and efficient claims monitoring, accessing and storing of important data. When we upgraded to this system, I have noticed a change in the process. SIMS Claims allows our process to run quicker and access everything one platform instead of multiple different locations.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SIMS Claims
SIMS Claims review by Sean C.
Sean C.

"Paperless is Great! "

What do you like best?

With the paperless billing we are able to save time and convert customers in a more timely manner.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard could use some work. I don't like the layout in all the browsers that I use.

The workflow process has been simplified and that is what we love.

What Insurance Claims Management solution do you use?

SIMS Claims review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Good Claims Management Software"

What do you like best?

The interface is user friendly and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Some of the screens such as claims summary and claims maintenance are little slower.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good software

we use it for handling workers compensation claims.

Learning about SIMS Claims?

* We monitor all SIMS Claims reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.