Sinch makes it easy to add voice, messaging and SMS to apps using a simple to using our SDKs and APIs. Enrich your app with communications!

Work for Sinch?

Showing 2 Sinch reviews
Sinch review by <span>Shashank S.</span>
Shashank S.

Most Innovative platform in VoIP

What do you like best?

It's incredible for application circulation as well, by sending download interfaces straightforwardly to cellular telephones or permitting clients to share the application through content informing. One of the best components is that the SDK is accessible in practically every dialect, henceforth usage part is exceptionally smooth and simple.

What do you dislike?

They can enhance the UI to make this component easier and more unmistakable. It can challenge for the individuals who aren't capable at programming utilizing this API. Now in API there might be an alternative to change how those points of interest shows up at flip side, despite everything we need to make sense of that.

I especially like their full API call log, so I could follow back some conduct we didn't sign on our back-end. Scalability is one of the significant issues when utilizing such devices, which this platform appears to handle appropriately.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sinch
Sinch review by <span>Calvin K.</span>
Calvin K.

decent API for communication

What do you like best?

I like how easy it was for me to implement with my Parse backend interface as I can just slip in the code that implements the API

What do you dislike?

How there isn't an interface that you can use for this API. It can be challenging for those who aren't proficient at programming using this API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would also use the GCM as it provides native support, AWS is popular, Firebase

I solved my issue with instant messaging communication as well as being able to send media over the network

What VoIP solution do you use?

Learning about Sinch?

* We monitor all Sinch reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.