Sinch

Sinch makes it easy to add voice, messaging and SMS to apps using a simple to using our SDKs and APIs. Enrich your app with communications!

Work for Sinch?

Learning about Sinch?

Sinch Reviews

Ask Sinch a Question
Showing 2 Sinch reviews
Sinch review by Shashank S.
Shashank S.

"Most Innovative platform in VoIP"

What do you like best?

It's incredible for application circulation as well, by sending download interfaces straightforwardly to cellular telephones or permitting clients to share the application through content informing. One of the best components is that the SDK is accessible in practically every dialect, henceforth usage part is exceptionally smooth and simple.

What do you dislike?

They can enhance the UI to make this component easier and more unmistakable. It can challenge for the individuals who aren't capable at programming utilizing this API. Now in API there might be an alternative to change how those points of interest shows up at flip side, despite everything we need to make sense of that.

I especially like their full API call log, so I could follow back some conduct we didn't sign on our back-end. Scalability is one of the significant issues when utilizing such devices, which this platform appears to handle appropriately.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sinch
Sinch review by Calvin K.
Calvin K.

"decent API for communication"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it was for me to implement with my Parse backend interface as I can just slip in the code that implements the API

What do you dislike?

How there isn't an interface that you can use for this API. It can be challenging for those who aren't proficient at programming using this API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would also use the GCM as it provides native support, AWS is popular, Firebase

I solved my issue with instant messaging communication as well as being able to send media over the network

What VoIP solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Sinch for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Jive Logo
Jive
Jive Communications provides enterprise-grade Hosted VoIP and Unified Communications to businesses and institutions.
Dialpad Logo
Dialpad
4.0
The business phone system with the simplest, most elegant interface you've ever experienced.
8x8 Virtual Office Logo
8x8 Virtual Office
4.0
8x8 delivers the latest in reliable cloud based technology for all of your business phone service needs.
MiCloud Connect Logo
MiCloud Connect
4.0
Mitel's solutions portfolio supports the free flow of communication, regardless of location, infrastructure, mode or device.
Grasshopper Logo
Grasshopper
Turn the World Into Your Office. Grasshopper lets you run your business using your cell phones.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager) Logo
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
With Cisco Voice and Unified Communications, you can unify all your voice, video, data, and mobile applications for interactive collaboration.
Viber Logo
Viber
Free calls, text and picture sharing with anyone, anywhere!
Vonage Logo
Vonage
3.6
Vonage is redefining business communications. True to our roots as a technology disruptor, we've embraced technology to transform how companies communicate to create better business outcomes. Our unique cloud communications platform brings together a robust unified communications solution with the agility of embedded, contextual communications APIs. This powerful combination enables businesses to collaborate more productively and engage their customers more effectively across messaging, chat, social media, video and voice.
Loop Communications Logo
Loop Communications
4.8
Loop Communications provides hosted business phone systems and service.
Switchvox Logo
Switchvox
4.7
VOIP phone systems

Learning about Sinch?

* We monitor all Sinch reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.