SIRCON

4.0

Allows insurance companies to conduct business with state insurance regulatory departments.

Work for SIRCON?

Learning about SIRCON?

SIRCON Reviews

Showing 12 SIRCON reviews
SIRCON review by Amanda D.
Amanda D.

"If all 50 states got on board it would be perfect!"

What do you like best?

Sircon Producers Edge has got to be THE most user friendly software I’ve worked with. It’s functionalities are endless and even the least tech savvy person could get what they need done with ease. The layout is very cut and dry, yet not unappealing for the eye. I love how you can do anything with your license from check CEs, to renewing, to simply printing a duplicate. It’s a one stop shop for all your insurance licensing needs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that not all 50 states are using this platform. I have seen a lot more than in the fast moving this direction but working for such a large company I manage the licenses of thousands of producers in all 50 states. I’m assuming this really isn’t Sircons fault bur merely a matter of all the States DOI getting on the same page. It makes it difficult have to keep track of if the other states.

As licensing administrators we have been able to verify completion of CE hours in real time rather than taking the producers word that they have completed it when in fact they weren’t in compliance causing their renewal to get rejected. This has alleviated the cost for late renewal fees, fines, and at worst conducting business with an inactive license. The benefits are endless, for the states that do use sircon it has completely streamlined the entire licensing processs and put all you need in one place., ultimately saving hours of time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SIRCON
SIRCON review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Simple, functional and a must have for keeping track of your Lisencing information!"

What do you like best?

I have access to my licensing, Continuing Education, and Insurance affiliations. If I need to register for other states, I only need to come to SIRCON and not a bunch of different sites to log into. I also like the services offered such as being able to print my license and update or change my information when ever needed. The platform also allows me to view my transcripts and see when I need to complete Continuing Education courses before review deadline. I also like that it allows me to pay any state fees through the site. As for Education; this like can make continuing education course recommendation.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that others can see who I am contracted with. This takes the privacy out of my hands when other agency's or employers can see who you represent. I feel that I should be the one to disclose such information to those who "need" to know.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sircon is a nice platform that seems to centralize and keep tract of your licenses and certification requiremnts. All registration can also be done on the site which is nice!

No problems with SIRCON. Benefits that I have seen is that I can quickly access my of my information for all of the states that I am licensed in. Also for my limited use, there is no cost for the functions that I need. If I needed additional features, the fees and reasonable.

What Insurance Compliance solution do you use?

SIRCON review by User in Financial Services

"Needs to be streamlined for daily use "

What do you like best?

I use Producer Manager and love the feed from National Producer Database. It makes obtaining current licenses a breeze. The ability to immediately create and maintain profile information that is accessible to other users in the company is also very convenient.

What do you dislike?

No streamlining in accessing profile section. There a dozen profile sections for producers and in order to update them you must click a link, make the change, then return to the main profile to access the link to the next section. If the list of profile section minutes could carry over to each profile section, it would make it so much easier and faster to process updates.

There are also issues with appointing in certain states. We get errors when Sircon doesn't have the most up-to-date options for licenses and qualifications. It also takes too long to get the correct options added.

Maintaining producer licenses and appointments is so much easier with this database. The National Producer Database feed is incredibly useful in obtaining current licenses. However, there are too many links you must click to navigate profiles. There needs to be a way to streamline through so you can access each section without having to return back to the main profile. We update multiple sections at a time and it's counterproductive to have to keep navigating back to the producer's profile in order to update the next section.

SIRCON review by Rose W.
Rose W.

"Simple to get started"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity that is offered in the user design. The software is web based and can be used by users even when they are on transit.

What do you dislike?

The software is currently not available for firms outside the U.S as one needs to have a license that can only be applied in the States

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend as the software connects all compliance stake holders

We had to connect in order to check on authentic resellers online.

SIRCON review by Scot W.
Scot W.

"Easy to Use; Needs Modernization "

What do you like best?

It's generally painless to use - nice system to apply for any state insurance license, all in one place.

Remembers your address, phone numbers and employment history from previous uses

What do you dislike?

Website is not mobile friendly. Have to update employment history every time you want to get licensed by adding the current date to your most recent job. In other words, you can't just check a box that says "currently employed."

Getting licensed to sell insurance in other states and renewing licenses is easy to do in one place online.

SIRCON review by Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

"Account Manager with an Insurance Broker"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of AMS360. Love that we can document everything in activities and sort to search for items if needed. Love that we can create Acord forms within the agency management system. Easy to run reports, etc. I would not want to work with another product.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can not think of one thing I do not like about AMS360.

In addition to AMS360 I use Reference Connect with Vertifore/Sircon DAILY. Benefits are cross referencing GL/WC codes and NAICS codes. Also access to the manual. Love these products!!

SIRCON review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"One of the few platforms for CE Providers - (in a good way)"

What do you like best?

Platform is relatively easy to navigate as an admin. for submitting Insurance CE courses and reporting students CE credit for courses taken.

What do you dislike?

There are few aspects I dislike about the platform. It is straight forward and basically the only major company, aside from SBS (state based stystems), that controls various insurance ce admin. tasks for compliance

Reporting student credits, scheduling/submitting courses, CE transcript look-ups .... The more states they aquire ... the more it streamlines workflow and becomes more beneficial.

SIRCON review by Xandra T.
Xandra T.

"The site is very easy to use and very intuitive. "

What do you like best?

I liked that all the links were easy to find.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there are so many different links on the main page. They could be broken down into tabs to use.

We use SIRCON to lookup our license credentials as well as continuing education for insurance.

SIRCON review by Ariel D.
Ariel D.

"Great! "

What do you like best?

There compatibility of website . And all the features that are able to utilize.

What do you dislike?

So many different routes that I had to use to get to the page needed

Was doing license renewal maintenance.

SIRCON review by Administrator

"Great tool for insurance licensing"

What do you like best?

Makes licensing very easy. Allows you to apply and renew your licenses from virtually anywhere in the country. Lots of support when needed.

What do you dislike?

Could be much better advertised, have had some trouble on their websites before as well.

Sircon has made a great impact in the time its services save. Allows you to put the time and attention back into other programs.

SIRCON review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"System with varieties "

What do you like best?

The features to maintain renew/ reinstate/ new acquired licenses.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much system allows you to focus on the insurance requirement without risking an compliance issue.

Saving money and reducing compliance risks

SIRCON review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Excellent way to track licensing and CE for employees"

What do you like best?

Great tracking tool for insurance licensing

What do you dislike?

User costs to track and manage for all states required for our agency.

Keeping track of insurance licensing and CE updates

Learning about SIRCON?

* We monitor all SIRCON reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.