Sisense

Sisense

Sisense is an end-to-end business analytics software that enables users to easily prepare and analyze complex data, covering the full scope of analysis from data integration to visualization.

Work for Sisense?

Learning about Sisense?

Sisense Reviews

Ask Sisense a Question
Showing 148 Sisense reviews
Sisense review by Brandon V.
Brandon V.

"A finicky and slow way to view your data"

What do you like best?

After enough help from our business intelligence team to properly get a dashboard set up the way I like it, I find that the most useful part of the software is the ability to download a set of data as a CSV file. I can then import that CSV into excel, make it into a pivot table, and manipulate all the data that way. It's much faster and easier than constantly trying to add / remove rows or values.

What do you dislike?

Maybe it's just the way it was set up for me, but the tool barely provides any amount of info on the screen at one time. It lets me scroll down about an inch, and then lets me jump to another page of data. Instead of having 5000 pages, just giving more data per page would be a good fix. The software is also clunky. Everything takes a while to do when performing data analysis. I tend to often move around my categories when I'm performing analysis and Sisense just doesn't offer a great tool for us to do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just download everything as a CSV and play with it in excel - it'll save you a headache.

Sisense was used as a business solution to allow everyone at our company to look at data without being competent at using MYSQL and performing complex queries. Our Business Intelligence team has created several tools and dashboards withing Sisense for our different teams needs. On the surface it is great at providing a high level overview of what's going on at the company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sisense
Sisense review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Trajectory to Greatness"

What do you like best?

Sisense has made some exceptional decisions in its underlying architecture. They have embraced an API first approach to the technology they offer. This is unusual for a BI platform, yet gives Sisense a competitive advantage when scaling out for the cloud. The underlying columnar data store (named after a French Impressionist painter) is applauded for its speed. Sprinkle in a web based dashboard authoring tool, white labeling support, a large collection of data connectors, and extensibility and you have a platform for success.

What do you dislike?

Sisense is growing rapidly and there is dilution of knowledge internally. This means, that the more complex your implementation the thinner the support you will have. You would be better off engaging their professional services organization. This is changing quickly, but in our experience, not fast enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider engaging profession services to large scale out high availability implementations.

When are a FinTech company and using Sisense to serve internal analytics and provide reports and analytics to our customers via white labeling Sisense.

What Business Intelligence Platforms solution do you use?

Sisense review by Brian T.
Brian T.

"Implementation Was Great, And Support Continues To Be Great. We Enjoy Pushing The Limits"

What do you like best?

Great experience. We use Sisense both internally and resell (OEM) to our clients. Sisense implementation team did a great job helping us to complete our first use cases, which was a great source of hands-on education. We've been running with Sisense for more than a year and have seen useful new features, design updates, and bug fixes. Their support people are efficient, professional, knowledgable, and just nice people. There have been challenges as we push the limits of functionality, but support from both the sisense community and the Sisense support people has allowed us to push through those challenges. Sisense has a incredibly useful and valuable product today, and I look forward to seeing the product roadmap come to reality.

What do you dislike?

The mobile experience isn't nearly as rich as we'd like. They've grown quite a bit there in the last year, but still needs more capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to dedicate time and resources to the implementation stage. We learned so much during implementation and really improved our knowledge of the product. Don't slack here.

Real-time Internal visibility to operations for account and executive management, also providing similar visibility directly to clients through OEM license of Sisense. We've become dependent on the operational analytics from Sisense for both assessing the success of recent feature updates and prioritizing new features.

Sisense review by Doug S.
Doug S.

"We needed a BI solution we could integrate, implement and embed quickly and easily. Sisense did it."

What do you like best?

The Elasticube manager makes creating datasets easy and fast. I built a large, complex dataset and was designing dashboards within 30 minutes.The ability to extend the capabilities using plugins is essential to getting good results. The user community is very active and knowledgeable. I find most of my questions are answered with a quick search.

What do you dislike?

The ease of use of the designer is great, but it sometimes limits the capabilities I've had in other platforms. There's usually a way to get it done with a plugin or a clever work around. The Elasticube Manager is great too, but the ability to do transformations should be easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the on-boarding process. The consultant assigned to us was very helpful in getting us up and running quickly and designing compelling dashboards.

We needed a solution for our customer portal that supported a high level of data security, was easily embedded and could produce compelling dashboards. Our customers love it and we've been able to make it intuitive so most can pick it up right away.

Sisense review by Wicus V.
Wicus V.

"Democratising your data: a BI tool that gives colleagues access and freedom to explore"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and intuitive data interface: the Elasticube builder's graphical user interface makes for very easy setup from a data perspective.

Intuitive dashboard creation process: with barely any tweaking, your dashboards and widgets look great.

Finely tunable access control: with cube-level and row-level access restrictions, you can ensure that the right colleagues have access to the right information.

Sundry things: the ease of replicating and downloading dashboards, the ease of downloading the data behind a widget (especially helpful for winning over colleagues from an Excel background), the intuitive nature of setting filters' impact to exactly what you want.

What do you dislike?

Currently no Elasticube manager for Mac (I understand that this is changing in upcoming releases).

SiSense is used to give users access to the company's data asset in a compliant way.

The dashboards ability to show information from a very high level, down to row-level detail *AND* give selected users the ability to download the underlying data goes a long way in building user confidence in the product.

Sisense review by Xavier D.
Xavier D.

"Sisense Provides Great Data Visualization Tools "

What do you like best?

I've used Sisense for several years and I really like some of the new features they've added to this latest version. My new favorite features:

1.) data security by user group- allows scoping of data based on the group to which a user is assigned

2.) table views of data that are easily exported to CSV for Excel

3.) One button print to PDF for all users

My favorite features since our initial launch:

1.) Response times for large data sets - It's amazing how much faster Sisense Elasticubes are at filtering large datasets than an MS SQL query

2.) Ease of importing multiple data sources on any sort of recurring schedule

3.) Ability to create formula based data tables and columns in an Elasticube using other imported tables

4.) Ease of installation on our own hosted cloud platform

5.) Number of official and third party plug-ins

What do you dislike?

There are a few areas I'd like to see some improvement in for the Sisense platform. Personally I'd like to see some flexibility of join types within an Elasticube to something other than just "inner". I'd also like to see more granularity with the built-in map widgets. For the United States, the maps only go as far down as state level. I'd love to see county and zip code maps become an integrated widget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SIsense is currently a WYSIWYG implementation for designing and building dashboards. So if you're used to more of a studio environment where you design and then publish to the web, this will take some getting used to. The WYSIWYG development does have a few short comings in terms of customization.

We currently use Sisense to track key performance indicators of state organizations related to probation and parole. These KPIs are now easily tracked across date ranges and states with ease. In addition to KPIs, Sisense allows us to get a high level view of the demographic breakdown of our data sets that wasn't easily possible before.

Sisense review by Sajid A.
Sajid A.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and seamless integration between data sources. The ease of use of the front end is another great benefit of this tool. There are built-in connectors for almost all mainstream data sources, including, redshift, big hive, facebook, google adwords, google analytics. The web-based dashboards can be accessed from anywhere and are very easy to create. The visualizations and widgets supported by the dashboards are above par as well. Mapping solutions on sisense are still relatively limited but I see Sisense making good progress on that front as well. Overall, it is a great full stack Business intelligence solution that would be very easy to adapt.

What do you dislike?

Limitations in the elasticube environment to apply DAX functions

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an easy to use product that provides an excellent platform for integrated data analytics.

Laying the framework of descriptive analytics. Real-time analysis of data.

Sisense review by Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.

"Powerful BI with incredible ease of use"

What do you like best?

Sisense offers incredible flexibility when accessing not only multiple data sources but multiple types of data sources. I have easily connected MySQL databases, Google Sheets, and Zendesk. Particularly, the ability to create a custom query when building the Elasticube as well as further SQL customization in the Elasticube schema affords me the opportunity to make sure I have exactly the right data for my dashboard designers.

The dashboard creation is impressively featured, including the addition of plugins to implement additional functionality. The visualization is nice and most data presentations I need are included.

Installation and upgrade are almost effortless and I have never run into implementation issues.

What do you dislike?

I would the ability to include other types of joins other than INNER in the Elasticube but I have been made aware that that functionality is on Sisense's roadmap. This will make things much easier for my implementation. It would also be nice if it ran on a Linux platform (something else I hear is on the roadmap).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have worked with many other products including Birst, Jaspersoft, and Cognos and this is by far the best I have used.

We are using it in many departments. We use it to track platform feature adoption over time to give us an idea of what areas are partners are using and what areas require more messaging and focus. We also use it for attrition data analysis to bring together multiple data sources to identify trends and key indicators.

Sisense review by Noah C.
Noah C.

"Sisense: Great but not perfect"

What do you like best?

Sisense has great functionality. It's ability to easily manipulate data schemas, throw up elasticubes and generate reports. The API functionality is really useful, and the concept is really well thought out in terms of side features like CSV exports, widgets, APIs, and alerts

What do you dislike?

When elasticubes fail, some errors are impossible to really know what caused it. We had cases where cube builds would somehow trigger a "Server was unexpectedly shutdown during the build process". Or "Elasticube is having difficulty building". I wish there were measures to prevent entire machine crashes. For example, I wish there were ways Sisense would automatically kill builds that took up 100% RAM & CPU because then the entire service goes down

We are unifying our efforts of the Business teams with the information we are providing them. This has been hard for us in the past between teams in the US and EU. We will be embedding reports into our product in the future

Sisense review by Andrea M.
Andrea M.

"Sisense makes sense "

What do you like best?

Sisense is a web-based solution that unites data into one centralized location without the use of hardware or IT departments. Imagine having everything at your fingertips? Sisense’s forward-thinking monitoring capabilities are crucial for viewing business data in real-time. It shows your information on a dashboard. Its data visualization features include a variety of widgets, such as line charts to determine trends and pie charts for clear comparison of findings, which allow users to uncover insights.

What do you dislike?

Customer service could be improved a little. The few times I needed to call there, the CSR wasnt very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a solid platform to work on. I like the way it streamlines what I am doing and it seems to be heading in the right direction.

collecting, storing and reporting data.

Sisense review by John W.
John W.

"A great BI tool"

What do you like best?

Incredible customer support and a rich user community with lots of on-line resources.

What do you dislike?

Not yet web-based multi-user eCube management (coming soon), not quite as rich of a dashboard visualization capability and fine-control as Tableau (but improving), some limitations on Excel file import format require pre-import formatting (improvements coming I hear).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good BI is difficult, make sure to select a BI platform with excellent customer and professional services -- you'll likely need it no matter what platform you select.

Ability to pull and visualize business data and drill down into finding root causes for certain effects. This has allowed us to more quickly make better decisions, discover impacts of any business changes, and better understand/uncover drivers. As a direct result, we have improved manufacturing velocity and quality while also improving planning and inventory management.

Sisense review by Wynne C.
Wynne C.

"Awesome BI Tool"

What do you like best?

Sisense is intuitive, easy to develop in and use. Sisense helps our BI team save lots of time when creating beautiful dashboards that are appropriate for our audiences. Data source management is simple and easy to use yet allows for customization. Dashboards are fast, easy to navigate and very aesthetically pleasing. The Sisense team is constantly updating the tool with extremely useful features.

What do you dislike?

Any issues that we've had, which have been small and not impactful, have been speedily addressed by the Sisense team. I have nothing to report as a "dislike".

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Sisense.

We are a federally qualified health center and our business needs range from clinical and patient data to support clinical activities facilitating patient experience and quality of care as well as supporting special programs and the revenue cycle.

Sisense review by Daylen S.
Daylen S.

"The flexibility of custom software with the power of scale."

What do you like best?

Sisense has allowed us to deploy complex business logic across our entire organizations. Its a self-refreshing custom data model that is visually displayed and available for exploration by the end user.

Perhaps all BI solutions could receive the same accolades -- but Sisense supports the solution with the most knowledgeable and responsive customer support I've encountered, and layers the platform onto their own high powered data warehouse eliminating the need for expensive and cumbersome third party partners.

On top of all that, its the hundreds of minor details of the platform - clearly focused on a balance of user experience and powerful tools - that set Sisense apart.

I'm a true believer.

What do you dislike?

With such complex visualizations and such a fast pace of feature development, small glitches do happen from time to time. Generally a browser refresh takes care of the problem, but a few persistent issues have occurred for us. Luckily the Sisense Support team is both knowledgable and honest - 9 times at of 10, we that we contact support we discover we were doing something wrong, and that 1 out of 10 that they suspect the software has an issue they admit it and follow up with a fix quickly.

We're transforming the way we do business by analyzing and testing data models at a pace that was impossible before, and then we're giving the entire organization access not only to the results but to the underlying data to prove or disprove the results. It is democratization of data at its best.

Sisense review by Michael R.
Michael R.

"Sisense Makes Data Warehouse Free BI Easy"

What do you like best?

The Elasticube data prep layer makes it very easy to denormalize data from our operation data stores without the overhead of a legacy datawarehouse and ETL layer.

What do you dislike?

There is not great support for source control, modern SDLC, and DevOps automation. It sounds like this is coming soon, and it's a small price to pay for all the other things Sisense takes care of for you (easy data prep, slick and interactive dashboards with a point-and-click editor, caching and acceleration of slow data sources, etc.).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Sisense to someone looking to implement a dashboarding tool for on top of a mix of traditional and cloud/web based data sources (RDMBS, Google AdWords, etc.).

We are using Sisense both internally and externally to provide BI dashboards and reporting to our stakeholders and clients. Sisense has resulted in drastically increased transparency and access to data across our company and client base - everyone is now operating with the same set of facts. We were able to achieve this with minimal staffing on the project (we support hundreds of users with 1 full time analyst).

Sisense review by James M L.
James M L.

"Sisense is truly the next generation of BI tools"

What do you like best?

Sisense has given us the ability to grow and scale our business 10x without the need for additional license add-ons or costs. We have successfully merged 17 different data sources into a single source of truth that provides unparalleled insights into our business. It's allow us to snapshot critical data that shows us the life cycle of a customer and make intelligent predictions that drive change to our business model.

Our BI Portal gives direct access and visibility into real-time performance metrics for coaching and performance improvement.

What do you dislike?

Missing some desired visualizations

IOS app needs work

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lots of BI vendors can promise you the world, instead of listening to a talk-track, download the Sisense client and connect your data sources and see your yourself. There is a lot to be said about a tool that will do everything you need even during the demo stages.

Sisense is being used in our organization to:

•Get better insight into the data we already have

•Automate time consuming and labor intensive reports

•Eliminate error prone reporting, multiple spreadsheets, no audit trails etc…

•Create a centralized data warehouse and portal for all levels of the company.

•More time in analysis state than data collection

•Clear business driven BI Dashboards to allow executive level management to make clear

educated decisions.

Sisense review by Dale B.
Dale B.

"An powerful, flexible BI tool using innovative ideas and technology "

What do you like best?

The flexible front end design that let's us completely change the layout for our needs and change the CSS.

What do you dislike?

ElasticCube is on a Windows server which has made it a but difficult to manage and maintain

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sisense are definitely innovators in the BI space, they are continually bringing out new ways to help display insights clearly to different types of audiences. This combined with their excellent customer support has helped us build many dashboards and win further projects with new clients.

We are cutting out the middle man by reducing the amount of time spent on reporting and basic analytics, instead giving power to consultants and business users. We have also significantly reduced reliance on Excel spreadsheets

Administrator in Internet

"Mac Shop + In the Cloud = Daily Headaches"

What do you like best?

Dashboards are easy to understand when creating. Some automation is available

What do you dislike?

Logging in through RDP, Performance, embedding with safari, having the back end separate from the web app, having to build a EC every time a change is made, not having insight to what dashboards belong to who, not having insight to dashboards but the ones you create.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a POC before signing on. Test all the limits of the product that you can. Don't focus on one project think of future projects that you are considering. We spent all of our implementation on one report and building it out only to find that Sisense did not work when embedded in Safari plus other headaches along the way. We pivoted to something different and performance took a huge hit.

Automation of reports, exploration, customer product offerings

Sisense review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Powerful tool for BI integration"

What do you like best?

Standard BI dashboarding features. Standouts for us are the API connectivity and data modeling options. The extensibility of the platform gives us some options and there is an existing community that offers some additional functionality without needing to DIY.

What do you dislike?

UI requires technical work to be truly presentable. There are a few snags and gotchas, the technology is clearly still under development, which is a minus from a polish level, but does give us more opportunities for feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you set goals for your onboarding process that will ensure you get the support you need. Don't be afraid to use the addons offered, particularly by sisense itself, but from the community as well.

SiSense allows the complex data housed in our application to become more accessible to a wider audience and easier to parse at a glance for existing users. We have yet to go live with the integration, but there is already significant excitement among our client base to start using the dashboards.

Sisense review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Simple to Use, Excellent data for all sorts of groups"

What do you like best?

Simplicity. It is very easy to use. There is plenty of documentation to get your started. Able to provide data to all levels of employees that suits their needs. Ability to quickly spin up a report for nearly any purpose or group of people. I love the ability to be able to connect multiple sources of data that would normally not be able to accomplish without a dbms.

What do you dislike?

The Elasticube has some issues. If you have a lot of data tables(20+), unless you create a layout outside of cube to placement of tables, the cube can get very complex to review. I wish you could color the background to indicate what types of data were in that area. The weird zoom in and zoom out when you add a new table is an annoyance.

Dashboards load low when using a Virtual Machine. Unsure if this is an Us problem or a Sisense problem.

Dashboards don't understand Timestamps, Day of week order, month order, weekdays, other types of day/time

Recommendations to others considering the product

One stop shop for all your reporting needs.

We have stopped using excel to report agent level metrics. Originally only supervisors and management had access to agent metrics. Now all agents can view their stats and the performance of their teams. We are able to provide more data and larger date ranges of data, whereas this would have been limited in Excel and more so with outlook (max 12 MB file size). The benefits are not just at the agent level, but also the financial level.

Sisense review by Chad E.
Chad E.

"Great BI and Fantastic Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Sisense is extremely robust and flexible, while remaining intuitive. And when I can't figure something out, Customer Service is able to save the day.

What do you dislike?

My only real complaint is the price, though Sisense really is comparable to other BI tools. Much of what we need is raw data which can be accomplished with Sisense, but where Sisense really shines is aggregates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sisense is far better at aggregates than raw data, though it can do both.

Beyond just reporting, I have sever users that pull use it as an operational tool. For example, accountants use it to track down identifying numbers when customers won't use the actual invoice number.

Sisense review by Jonathan G.
Jonathan G.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

It's full stack BI in one product (and does it the best - also reviewed inferior Birst and Qlik)

Fast, easy to use, feature-rich

Automatically created REST API on any data brought into the backend of Sisense

Dashboards and reports are all interactive and embeddable

Clean sleek design and report appearance

Built in D3 and fully customizable via javascript

What do you dislike?

They're partially based in Israel, so some of the support techs don't speak English as their first language. (still not as bad as other foreign support personnel)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Full stack BI (ETL, DW, and reporting in one) is a new concept in the BI field. Birst, Qlik, Sisense, and Cloud9 are the only products I know of that accomplish this in some way. We reviewed all and POC tested Birst, Qlik and Sisense. Sisense absolutely ran circles around the competition in terms of their capabilities, features, speed and ease of use. For us reviewers, the choice was a no contest.

Rebuilding our data warehouse, business intelligence, ETL, and reporting platforms

This product is single-handedly replacing a myriad of products and business complexity in our organization.

Sisense review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Excellent full stack solution"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like best about SiSense is how its out of the box ease of use has the ability to evolve into a much more advanced analytics tool with continued use. Plugins, custom javascript, upgrades, and new features ensure that I'm always improving the analytics I can do with the tool. Also the ability to send regular email reports, download dashboards as pdfs, and quickly push changes to the users lets us answer business questions on demand in a way we never could before.

What do you dislike?

The thing i like least about SiSense is the Elasticube build process. As our data models have expanded we've found it difficult to manage the build times of our larger cubes which can take several hours to build. For instance, we cannot build changes to the cube while one of the regularly scheduled builds is occurring and the 'stop build' functionality has never been very responsive. It is my understanding that the next version will completely redesign the build process so I'm looking forward to seeing the new version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When evaluating BI software don't worry about how pretty the dashboards can be. While the flashy widgets and beautiful charts of Tableau and Domo have an initial appeal you'll quickly find that the most important information you can show the end users is KPIs and pviot tables supported by some graphs. Ease of use, the ability to transform data, and quickly publish dashboards to users is much more important in the long run. This is the reason we stopped using Tableau and are strictly using SiSense now.

One of the best aspects of SiSense is how easily it blends your different data sets. We now easily have different SQL databases, Excel files, CSVs, Google Docs, Salesforce, our ERP and CRM all integrated for reporting. This has allowed us to do profitability analysis across all of our data sets across the different business units which track their data differently. We have also managed to give our sales team, technicians, and managers a single easy to use portal to access all of their relevant data rather than having to go into multiple systems.

Sisense review by Tom T.
Tom T.

"build beautiful, information rich visualizations on a BI platform that has no parallel."

What do you like best?

ease of setup, elasticube speed, ability to scale, range of data sources, elegance of visual designs, export and data sharing capabilities, mobile and tablet friendly, secure, stable, easily integrated.

What do you dislike?

There are honestly not things about the platform that are actively irritating, or come to mind as things that I dislike. There are some specialized visualizations that I would like to see added, and continued NLP and AI enhancements, but no active dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They should be at the top of your list.

Getting the right data into the hands of the right people, right now, is what our company is all about. Sisense allows us to get critical data and analytics into our customers hands in real time, when it matters.

Sisense review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Anyone can learn how to use it!"

What do you like best?

The tool is very simple yet flexible. Anyone with moderate SQL experience will be just fine during the data modeling. The support service is what did it though. Support is one of their best attributes.

What do you dislike?

There could be more widgets and plugins but as the customer base builds so too will the library of add ons.

When you have massive amounts of time sensitive data it can be hard to find an in house solution to keeping it in order and making it useable. Sisense can connect to all of our sources so I no longer need to spend days for a simple report or analysis.

Sisense review by Ray Jui-Pin L.
Ray Jui-Pin L.

"Great data visualization tool, but some connectors are not quite ready"

What do you like best?

1. Good UI design

2. Nice looking and intuitive dashboards

3. The service team is supportive and willing to help

What do you dislike?

1. It's challenging to figure out the real cause when the elastic cube build failed, and the building process is time-consuming

2. It took so long to get some of the out of box connectors work, e.g. Facebook, YouTube, etc.

3. The tech support team seems to have limited experience in the connectors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

List all the data sources you may have and make sure all of them can be handled properly by the connectors

We were able to visualize the lead funnel dynamics and social performance

Sisense review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Amazing Capabilities - and Best Customer Focus"

What do you like best?

True self-serve capabilities; power to crunch massive datasets; user experience; and real ability to be a single stack platform; the TCO and time to dashboard is best of all tools we use

What do you dislike?

Some of the enterprise management capabilities are lacking (overall dashboard visibility being one); a few key connectors not available

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it...

Departments without visibility now understand their business and business drivers and can drill to transaction level. Ad Hoc Analysis of massive datasets is now simple and quick; we are solving business problems we didn't know existed now; multiple commercial, supply chain and business metrics have seen massive trends upwards since Sisense

Sisense review by David C.
David C.

"Sisense is a quick to production solution with a good vision of the future with great service."

What do you like best?

Dashboards are easy to set up and intuitive for end-users to navigate. Installation and configuration of the software/environment was streamlined and quick to start development and launch. Customer Success team is very valuable, providing proactive guidance on best practices, feature roadmap and putting us in touch with the necessary resources needed to be successful.

What do you dislike?

Elasticube design can be challenging for multi-tenant database environments (at the present time). Limited customization capabilities from a white-labeling perspective.

Providing an interactive visualization platform that supports a white-labeling solution to deliver prescriptive dashboards to our customers.

Sisense review by Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.

"Great experience. "

What do you like best?

Their assistance individuals are effective, expert, knowledgable, and simply good individuals. There have actually been obstacles as we press the limitations of performance, however assistance from both the sisense assistance and the sisense neighborhood individuals has actually enabled us to press through those obstacles. Sisense has a important and exceptionally helpful item today, and I anticipate seeing the item roadmap pertained to truth.

What do you dislike?

The item does not have the capability to see it's own functional metrics on a control panel. When you export a control panel into an image it does not look too great.

We required a service for our consumer website that supported a high level of information security, was quickly ingrained and might produce engaging control panels.

Sisense review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"Testing testing testin testin "

What do you like best?

Their Customer Support Team. Strong knowledge at the founder level. Plugins. ao shpigo ahsigo sigdsgsd

What do you dislike?

Hosting. Managed hosting has not proven easy to establish or keep up with a consistency for a tool that is backing a product driving revenue.

Simple UX features that make it more difficult to adopt and explain. Things like filters not remaining consistent.

Lack of consistent knowledge on implementation / support teams. We have found several issues that get mixed answers for solving depending on who we talk to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you have your use case laid out and do a POC.

Be wary of managed hosting.

During POC test performance.

Our main business problems solved are: internal awareness of KPIs, sales team enablement through awareness of upcoming products and vendor inclusion, sales and revenue by exposing data.

We have realized better visibility and awareness on teams and ability to back a revenue stream in a more interactive way via a BI dashboard.

aisphgi asigohsidoghsdg

Sisense review by David G.
David G.

"Super easy... yet Super Powerful!!!"

What do you like best?

We had previously implemented another analytics product without success. Not only was it extrememly difficult to get implemented and integrated with our system(s), making changes to existing dashboards or creating new dashboards had to be handled by a developer. With Sisense, not only were the dashboards super easy to create and modify, but building the cubes was something I was able to do without the need of development assistance. Hands down the best investment we've made!!!

What do you dislike?

We had some questions during employment that required the purchased support pack. It took two weeks to get a scheduled meeting with the applicant person in support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended.

We were interested in providing advanced sales and pipeline analysis for our customers. Adding Sisense has helped us enhance customer loyalty and drive increased sales.

Sisense review by Ashley W.
Ashley W.

"Infinite Capabilities"

What do you like best?

Whenever someone asks "is that possible with Sisense"? The answer is almost certainly yes, we just have to figure out how to make it happen. We can pull in data from various sources and create links that tie them to together for the results we need to see. The capabilities are vast!

What do you dislike?

Our team is working on more complex issues that cannot always be easily handled by the Sisense Support staff. Their professional engineers are very helpful when available, though!

We are able to create solutions and dashboards and quickly answer questions that used to require our team endless amounts of time and energy. The time-saving benefits of the dashboards and data syncing are huge!

Sisense review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Sisense"

What do you like best?

- Easy Of Use

- Ability to remove a dependency on IT

- Empowers the business to answer it own questions

What do you dislike?

- Limited visualisation options than other products

- Needs improvements in the area of user collaboration, admin unable to see all content and difficult to change ownership of content

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take full advantage of Sisenses excellent on-boarding team and do not rush to production as it will hurt your adoption rate.

- Client Reporting (KPI and people management)

- Internal Reporting (HR, Finance etc)

- Support continual improvement by unlocking insights

Sisense review by Noel P.
Noel P.

"Sisense Latin America"

What do you like best?

Perfect balance between ease of use, flexibility and hard core data capabilities. Some systems are very easy to use but limited in how configurable and customizable they are. Sisense allowed us to take full advantage of our internal programers and data analysts, and allowed our strategy and implementation consultants to easily design customized solutions for our clients that incorporated all of our IP and know-how

What do you dislike?

They have a limited presence in LATAM, with Spanish and Portuguese support, so we got around to fixing that by partnering with Sisense, developing joint material coordinating efforts to provide an EREA-LATAM/SISENSE Solution

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not forget that a BI tool is just a tool, regardless of how good it is, you don't want to simply automate what you are doing, you have to rethink your business to take full advantage of the power that a BI tool gives you.

Internally we needed to speed up and restructure the ETL, dashboard design and analysis process. With Sisense's help we cut our times 70% and improved our delivery and story telling process with the client. Sisense allowed us to change our business model, from a traditional strategy consulting firm, to an Asset Based Consultancy model.

Sisense review by Connor D.
Connor D.

"Civitas Media Sisense Review"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to setup and building the data through the ELT (Elasticube) is fast and easy to integrate once you understand the layout. The technical support staff and account managers are very knowledgeable and professional about a variety of topics. It feels like they are invested in our success and want us to be satisfied.

The improvements have come a long way in the past year or so and every version is a big improvement from the last one.

What do you dislike?

The UI is not very user friendly and requires a lot of training. There are too many basic features that require a java plugin and technical troubleshooting. The plug ins are easy to install but they should be standard. Most BI people are not java experts so it's troubling that this is an essential skill to have when working with the software.

The subtotals do not work properly when comparing unique customer IDs from a current month to the same time period in the last month. The drill down feature does not work as indicated on the webinars because we are unable to filter the drill down results like the system indicates.

The export to .csv function is very ugly in excel and needs too much formatting after the fact. The mobile app is basically worthless. The user account administration is not efficient and not available from the mobile app. The webinars are too basic and intended for people just getting started. I wish there was an advanced webinar series. Some of the features shown do not work correctly for large data sets. We still have tickets with open bugs in their system that have been pending for months. It's hard to believe that other people are not having the same issues.

The elasticube interface is very archaic and needs a lot of improvements. For example, you cannot sort columns or export tables to files within the interface. The joins within the elasticube don't always work correctly and the advanced server settings are difficult to find and calibrate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly consider it for basic BI reporting and data analytics functions. Be prepared to have a lot of trainings with your end users and don't set their expectations too high.

Have a strong foundation in java and don't even bother downloading the mobile app until it's vastly improved.

We primarily look at sales revenue numbers and growth/loss of customers. We can group the results easily be region/location/sales person for any time period we want. The filters really help show a lot of trending data quickly to our executive so they can take action.

Sisense review by Sarah J.
Sarah J.

"easy to get started"

What do you like best?

creating elasticubes is easy for me, and creating dashboards is easy for any analyst in any department. it allows us to get data out to folks everywhere in the organization, and gives them the tools to quickly create dashboards themselves. sisense tech support is incredibly responsive and helpful. there hasn't been an issue yet where their support wasn't willing to roll up their sleeves and help us find a solution. i've learned a ton.

What do you dislike?

some features like weekly aggregations are missing. it's hard for users to create ad-hoc custom segmentation, i.e taking something and rolling it up into buckets, like a simple case statement.. this requires implementation at the elasticube level, which means users can't do it without asking my team for help. it could be smoother from an administration and collaboration standpoint. it's difficult to collaborate on a shared dashboard, for example. however, it's easy to work around because you can always just make your own copy of something, and then share it.

increasing access to data for all stakeholders in the business, it's been huge. folks are getting what they need and our team is much less of a bottle neck. i don't think we would be able to function without it, to be honest.

Sisense review by Administrator

"Great Customization and Flexibility, but Requires Research/Implementation Time"

What do you like best?

Ease of implementing most plug-ins, very customizable, flexible, open-source community.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find or be aware of unsupported features, high reliability on support, lot of effort sometimes needed for seemingly basic features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask yourself if you want an out-of-the-box solution, have the resources to fully utilize Sisense, and understand what your needs are.

Customization regarding business model, company-specific needs, and features implemented are fantastic. We have custom branding and a very specific branding and re-sell model and Sisense is accommodating and flexible. There are many different ways to tweak your experience, unfortunately, it either requires a dedicated developer (or a couple, some for data modeling and design, some for networking and server management, and some for Javascript, HTML, Python, and CSS coding) or a lot of support time to get it running the way you want. It also requires a bit of digging to find the plug-in, feature, or community help you need, though there are a lot of resources available. The design and front-end are appealing and functionality is very solid once everything else is figured out. Scalability, product improvements, and company growth are all very positive. They have a very broad clientele base, but are able to create great custom solutions.

Administrator in Internet

"Plenty of potential but performance issues were abundant"

What do you like best?

The UX looks great (performance issues aside). Plenty of features and connectors.

What do you dislike?

We were a hosted customer and using Apple machines. So if you're more of a standard customer (using a PC and self hosting) take this with a grain of salt. We experienced tons of performance issues. Often times

Sisense was extremely laggy. Other times it was down completely. We also experienced a number of technical problems that prevented us from embedding. Overall it was a disappointing experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a solid POC and make sure performance is satisfactory before you implement.

Sisense did help us automate reports normally created in excel and allowed for company wide access.

Sisense review by Andrew P.
Andrew P.

"Complexities Be GONE!"

What do you like best?

They do a nice job running a large business with a small, attentive feel. The SiSense choice was based not only on the product's flexibility, but the company's "All-Hands-On-Deck" approach to understanding our business prior to telling us that it would do things that it couldn't. From the pre-contract "sales funnel" to the on boarding staff's attentiveness, there was patience and willingness to help learn and embrace all feature sets helpful to the business. Clearly, this will contribute to their long-term retention goals for each client they are able to obtain.

What do you dislike?

The experience has been and remains positive. I do not have any genuine dislikes. We kept a running list of tweaks that we thought SiSense should pay attention to, and shared that with them consistently. That list, one by one, became smaller and smaller, as items were crossed off. Hard to argue with that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not listen to the marketing from any company. Especially as a DIY, that they all claim to be. If you are a start-up or small business, then odds are your data sources are limited anyhow, so these types of products are solid in that claim. Especially SiSense. It is literally about as intuitive as it can get...excuse the expression, but its the iPhone of dash boarding with regards to ease.

However, if you grow or need to start using it as a larger company solution (>50 - 2000 users), it can be as sophisticated as you need it to be. At these levels, though, you will likely need dedicated staff for set-up, new development and maintenance of the product. For larger company installations, I suggest having a BI DBA and a 1-2 web/app/dev ppl taking hand offs of the data from the DBA team. Last, there is benefit to having a pixel perfect reporting person, as well. Typically, this can be assigned to a BI Analyst after the product is fully implemented. While I am not always a fan of the "assembly line" approach, it works very well during implementation (especially when switching from an old system). Last, your DBA(s) should know and have a firm grasp on the business (and processes, as a perk), so that the data being handed over to the employees building SiSense pages can focus on that task, not normalization and cleanliness of the data.

So, no matter what product you choose, this is the method I choose and speak to with clients. Depending on their size and pre-existing product, you can add or subtract from this simple formula. I can tell you that when compared to other products we have tested or used, SiSense is pretty straight forward from start-up. Keep an ongoing log for Q&A and shoot it over to SiSense. They are very fast about getting answers.

This product solves many issues around getting everyone in the company "singing from the same sheet of music". Further it then can flip that same internal information outward to a company's clients, so that EVERYONE is seeing the same data at the same time. Last, console security access assignments are very helpful and powerful, giving proper accesses to ONLY the areas and people in need, as determined by management and business process...down to the "widget" on page levels.

Finally, our clients require the strong, dependable presentation ability of complex subject matters for both Financial and Operational metrics (we try to keep the separation of these two). With an average of around 900m records to sift through, this requires solid DW optimization no matter what tools being used, so when combined with a tool like SiS that is fast, its amazing to watch at times. SiSense Marketing backs up its talk about memory utilization and expediency

Sisense review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"BI tools with multiple levels of security and ease of use"

What do you like best?

The integration between the back end Elasticube Manager and the front end dashboard with intuitive visual tools to build successful data models and manage large data sets allows for a relatively fast learning curve and more time to be spent focusing on design for end users. The row-level security options are a key feature that led us to this product.

What do you dislike?

We have had some challenges identifying the correct server resources needed for successful implementation with our larger data sets and more complex filter rules.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They appear to be constantly improving the product and rolling out useful features

Currently, we have focused on providing exploratory data to our sales and marketing teams. This has freed data analyst resources to focus on other tasks.

Sisense review by Wes S.
Wes S.

"Great BI Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly review up to date data and visualize data has really helped us with decision making at the ability to identify potential problems quickly.

What do you dislike?

For a while, we've had issues during certain times of day where SiSense runs slowly. We've identified that it has to do with the public/demo user and our public dashboards, and SiSense is looking into it, which is great. But it has been a bit frustrating for me, because I know SiSense is a great tool, but the delays from the demo user have caused others to think it's not as great a tool because of how long they have to wait for dashboards to load.

The ability to quickly create new reports without involving IT, and the ability for people to get more up to date info than they had access to before.

Sisense review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Sisense provides a business friendly way to manage, visualize and work with data from any source."

What do you like best?

You do not need to be a DBA to work with Sisense. It is business friendly and you are able to do complex data manipulation in the Elasticube without the complexity of other BI tools or databases. The visualization is easy to use and robust.

What do you dislike?

We had a few bumps in the onboarding, which the team fixed immediately.

Our client has many disparate data sources which Sisense is able to handle.Today any analytics are done using manual data pulls and spreadsheets. Once the data is available to Sisense the business will be able to manage it from that point on and spend their time diving into the data and giving insights rather than requesting data and trying to pull it together.

Sisense review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"A Beginning to End BI Tool "

What do you like best?

Sisense's In-Chip technology and user interface are the primary features that help me perform my role on a daily basis. Lightning fast querying allows me to get into my company's data quickly to help drive business decisions in real time. Sisense has made it easy to connect to our multiple data sources around the globe. Since dashboard building is a relatively fast process, it affords me time to take dashboard design to the next level by focusing on making reports and dashboards engaging for our end users.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes as of yet.

The primary problem we are solving with Sisense is making extremely large amounts of data consumable for business users who may not have formal business, accounting or computer science backgrounds. Furthermore, without the help of our IT department I can do the simple task of displaying data from our DB, to the complex task of designing in-house industry specific formulas for statistical analysis.

Every one of our departments has benefited in some way with the implementation of Sisense. Either with the discovery of useful insights in data or as a platform to draw upon for business decisions.

Sisense review by Andrew K.
Andrew K.

"Great Customer Support"

What do you like best?

We have a complicated embedded implementation and the customer support has been fantastic! Quick to respond and very knowledgeable about the product. The Sisense REST api is very extensive and the plugin architecture allows us to customize almost anything we need.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard scheduling doesn't quite fit our use cases.

Better BI for our clients and more self service BI options. We have definitely improved our BI offering by implementing Sisense and we plan to continue adding more dashboards and features.

Sisense review by Adi H.
Adi H.

"Excellent, versatile and customizable BI"

What do you like best?

Ability to store data and create custom SQL queries within the product itself.

Very customizable using Javascript to create or modify almost any widget, filter or dashboard.

New Sisense live connect features.

Excellent community support.

What do you dislike?

Could benefit from a little more options for end-users to enable modify dashboards such as setting individual thresholds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementors will require high-level of SQL knowledge.

Some Javascript knowledge is recommended but not essential.

Using sisense as OEM to provide multiple customers with reports about contact center performance and statistics.

Sisense review by Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain
Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Sisense has helped CTSI increase sales and customer data satisfaction"

What do you like best?

Ease of implementation and multiple levels of security enabled us to be able to quickly deploy to customers in our multi-tennant environment. Novice users can easily create dashboards with just a basic understanding of the data sets. The interface works almost as a wizard for adding useful KPI. From a technical standpoint, product owner with a technical BA background is able to maintain the application and customer deployments with little intervention from IT resources. Sisence listens to their user base as is evident with some of the changes coming in newer releases are the result of requests we have made

What do you dislike?

Ownership of a dashboard object is very tightly coupled to the owner. IT is difficult for system admins to discover dashboards created by other users

Business problems

BI and reporting of customers data

Modern reporting tool

BI and reporting of internal data

Benefits:

Major selling point for our customers

Ability to provide BI for data that has previously not been available for

Sisense review by Maayan P.
Maayan P.

"Great product. Makes dashboarding and data sources mash - up easy to use"

What do you like best?

* Dashboard capabilities

* Data sources mashup

* Sharing options

* Easy Embedding

What do you dislike?

* Requires data modeling background

* Not too descriptive API documentation

Recommendations to others considering the product

As in any product, plan development cycles, drive for users' adoption and get their feedback fas. Use consultancy services if needed for best practices implementation.

Mashing up data from multiple data sources to create meaningful dashboards, creating embedded analytics for new products.

Sisense review by User in Internet

"Easy to read UI/UX"

What do you like best?

I like that I can download data as either CSV or images. I like that each container refreshes whenever I choose a new category for Sisense to pull data from. I like that I don't have to do anything more than clicking.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the system wipes away data after 1 week. While downloading data is convenient, what would be more convenient is frozen data that stays frozen for more than 1 week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have a data specialist on your team, there is no way you can use Sisense. Or, at the very least, that's my experience.

Pulling and analyzing business intelligence. This is crucial to my job, where the majority of my work depends on that data that is pulled.

Sisense review by Jessi R.
Jessi R.

"Using Sisense to Understand the Employee Experience"

What do you like best?

I love being able to layer different types of data together. On top of that, being able to drill down by different areas of the company really help us to see the full picture and tell a great story to a leadership team.

What do you dislike?

My background is not in big data, SQL etc, so there has been a learning curve to overcome, but I'm glad that I can attend events such as Sisense Masters Training Day to work on my skills.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work on open-ended text analysis. I'd love to see a word cloud that has filtering and correlation capabilities.

Understanding the employee experience within an organization.

Sisense review by Omar Z.
Omar Z.

"Great product and very promising technology"

What do you like best?

SISENSE offers a wide variety of user friendly features. We are currently in the process of implementing several dashboard into SISENSE and we have already seen a vast improvement in efficiency. Clearly one of the great BI tools in the market to improve and streamline internal processes.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to use SISENSE as a software not just as an online platform.

Reporting: reduce the time spent of generating reports and improve efficiency

Sisense review by Eric Z.
Eric Z.

"Sisense is a great solution and easy to administer!"

What do you like best?

The product is very intuitive, which allows for quick implementation and limited training needed to get your audience using the product. The product has a well developed data engine that makes it relatively easy to link all your data sources and build out custom tables if you need them.

What do you dislike?

The exporting options lack control. When you want to export the data at the dashboard level or the widget level, the admins should have the ability to format the output. It would be great if you could design the layout of the PDF to generate a professional document for sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When evaluating BI products, Sisense is the best solution if you are looking for something that you could bring to market in a timely manner. We were able to complete the evaluation, complete the contract negotiations, and get a dashboard to the end users in less than 4 months. The majority of the implementation time has been focused on cleaning up our data as we gained visibility to it in Sisense.

The main driver of the project was the business' lack of visibility to real time data. The majority of the research and evaluating data was done in Excel and now it can be done efficiently in Sisense. Our sales team is having data driven conversations with out customers based on real time data, which helps us have a more proactive relationship with our customers. Our Executive team can see data as it is happening and they do not need manually created reports built by someone else in the company.

Sisense review by Ryan W.
Ryan W.

"Powerful BI Solution"

What do you like best?

Their training courses are solid. I have beginner level experience in SQL and databases yet, I am able to create elasticubes and dashboards because of the provided training. The ability to pull in Google Sheets and Excel documents into the elasticubes has also proven very valuable for creating SEO dashboards.

What do you dislike?

There is room for improvement on their REST connector. Their support team tried to help but, there were limitations preventing Sisense from connecting a popular rank tracking tool. They did mention addressing it in a future release. Looking forward to that change.

We use Sisense internally to visualize our ERP and SEO data.

Sisense review by Chris F.
Chris F.

"Beautiful, simple and loaded with functionality"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed how simple it was to convert data from one dash to another. You could easily clone dashboards, change a filter and have a completely finished dash for each client with minimal work. Collecting data is simple, and can connect to a huge variety of external systems. We used it with Salesforce and Google docs, and everything came in beautifully.

The customer service and support are also some of the best I have ever experienced. Hands down, a great tool and company to work with.

What do you dislike?

I work from a MAC and needed to access the data cube with a MS connect system. Setting that up was a bit taxing, but once done, it wasn't even anything to think about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TRY IT! It is very much worth your time.

I was working with multiple systems all trying to gather data, then push it to another 3rd party system, and then build out all of the query tables by hand. All in all there were about 3 tools all trying to push and pull data to one another. Switching to SiSense removed all three systems, and converted it into one. The data was cleaner, looked better and the clients were happier.

Sisense review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Great solution for even the most technically-challenged users"

What do you like best?

simple, clean user interface. Sisense offers the most options to the designers and admins. Leaving the end-user the abilities only they need. No confusing layers of options they can't use or understand.

What do you dislike?

Problem getting data downloaded into formatted Excel or PDF. They're working on it, but so far only minimal improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service is absolutely incredible. We get the same, excellent level of service after being with them 2 years on enterprise license as we did when we were in the trial/evaluation phase.

Sisense is being used through our entire organization. It allows us to provide data analysis and reporting to external customers as well as internal users. It drastically reduces the volume of reports being manually run.

Sisense review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to build, easy to use"

What do you like best?

One of Sisense's greatest strenghths is the unmatched customer service they provide to their users. They genuinely make us feel important and included in their roadmap, listen to suggestions, and resolve issues quickly. It is also very easy to use, both for those of us building the dashboards and the folks who are viewing them for their reports.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any specific dislikes, the company still has a lot of room to grow but they are filling in those gaps very quickly and doing a great job

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their roadmap has some really great features coming, and despite their growth in popularity and size, their amazing customer service has remained amazing

We are using SIsense to provide quick, reliable, customizable, and interactive dashboards for our internal and external clients and teams.

Sisense review by Administrator

"Pushed for Sisense and never looked back"

What do you like best?

full-stack features. having a DWH is costly and time consuming. this allows us to extract data from..wherever!

What do you dislike?

not 100% web based. need to download the client to do data modeling.

We brought Sisense into our company because we needed a solution that : (1) could scale for enterprise deployment, (2) enable self-service analytics, and (3) allow end-user customization. Our team provided data analytical support for the entire organization (100K+), so we needed a tool that would put the power of data mining and visualization back in the hands of the users. We compared other BI tools like Tableau, Pentaho, and Spotfire and found that Sisense was truly a leader in these three categories. In fact, bringing Sisense in-house for self-service analytics allowed us to scale back our development resources and focus our energy on other, value-generating endeavors.

However, the best part of using Sisense was the partnership. Not only where we assigned an account rep, but we had a dedicated product engineer at our finger tips to help with questions related to data modeling, dashboards, and custom enhancements. The service and attention we received from that duo was world-class. It is rare to work with a company of this size and consistently receive same-day service with high quality, knowledgeable engineers.

Overall, Sisense has a great, innovative product and is an excellent partner. You will not be disappointed with their service.

Sisense review by Quentin M.
Quentin M.

"An end-user oriented analysis tool"

What do you like best?

The end users are able to run lots of analysis on their own without having to rely on IT to provide them the information and/or the data required to get their answer

What do you dislike?

Data prep using the proprietary Elasticube system could be long

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for merging different sources of data but the use of the proprietary elasticube could be time consumming

Better view and understanding of our operations

Sisense review by Administrator in Airlines/Aviation
Administrator in Airlines/Aviation

"Sisense the time saver"

What do you like best?

Sisense provides us with the ability to create reports for our customers quickly. Sisense also allows

our customers to fully customize the reports to meet their needs.

What do you dislike?

As a developer, I dislike not being able to use the full set of postgres functions within the elasticube

manager itself.

Sisense's ability to create reports quickly solved many business problems for us. Using Sisense, we save

many Engineer hours that can now be used to spent on other development opportunities. The Sisense reports themselves are also much more appealing to look at from a design perspective when compared to manual reports created by us.

Sisense review by Joseph L.
Joseph L.

"Great product supported by a great team!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use when connecting most data sources, but more so how easy it is to build quick, insightful dashboards once connected!

What do you dislike?

Some processes take more steps than one would think necessary - to be expected though.

Countless. Sisense has connected so many systems into one point of access, mashing them up in ways never never imaginable.

Sisense review by Greg P.
Greg P.

"A Solid BI Solution for Small to Medium Business"

What do you like best?

Very Polished Web 2.0 interface. Looks Great

I liked the elasticube backend. I could import data from all different sources - Excel, SQL, Google analytics...bring them into a common elasticube and then query the entire dataset using SQL - quite powerful.

At the time of use (2014-15) Sisense support was absolutely fantastic as well.

What do you dislike?

Dashboarding is limited - ie unlike Tableau you are limited to pre-determined dashboards, and don't have a tremendous amount of flexibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let them help you with a guided evaluation. You'll be able to get value out of that.

Building - almost real time dashboards

Sisense review by Eileen Q.
Eileen Q.

"Great technical support from Sisense"

What do you like best?

Sisense's documentation and video tutorials were thorough and helpful in starting off with the basic usage of the product. Connecting data sources and creating a dashboard with a couple reports was a breeze.

Technical support is very responsive and helpful in providing links to various solutions to problems and questions that arose from using Sisense.

What do you dislike?

There are a few issues with the email notifications sent out to our users regarding new dashboards or reports. None of our users are able to click on the link to access the dashboards. They have to log in to our Sisense instance to access. It's not a huge problem since there is a workaround.

Also, data doesn't always update on a regularly scheduled basis. Our dashboards are set to pull updates every 6 hrs (Sun-Sat) and this doesn't seem to be happening. Running a refresh build fixes the problem.

We were looking for a Business Intelligence Tool that would be fast to set up and use by everyone in the company, from Product to Sales. I appreciate the fact that Sisense is constantly improving on the product, adding new features and providing detailed documentation on the changes and updates.

"Really Rough Implementation"

What do you like best?

It is a really powerful software, it has amazing dashboards, can crunch massive amounts of data, and has a cloud interface for all of it. We were also able to get external access to allow people to view our dashboards without logging in.

What do you dislike?

It has to be hosted on a windows machine and you have to remote desktop into it for administration. Also while we were getting setup we had many things go wrong including unstable servers, api issues, etc. We were never able to get out of it what we expected due to the complication of the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is complicated and takes a while to get right but ones you do it is nice. However make sure its not too much for what you are trying to accomplish.

We wanted to automate the generation of dashboards but were never able to get that working.

Sisense review by Administrator in Veterinary
Administrator in Veterinary

"Easy to Implement and Share, easily extensible, the future looks bright!"

What do you like best?

Connecting to multiple data sets from multiple different types of sources is extremely easy

What do you dislike?

Other platforms have greater variety of visualizations and controls out of the box, however, that granularity adds a level of complication that Sisense breezes past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't need hard-core data science, are okay with once in a while needing a hack-y coding quirk to get something working just the way you want it, or have a lot of varied and different data sources, give Sisense a look!

Getting further and further away from one-off reporting and into a streamlined, easily accessible source for all data needs.

Sisense review by Andy R.
Andy R.

"Excellent BI tool for users with a wide range of experience"

What do you like best?

The best part of Sisense is the simplistic and flexible dashboard interface which allows even the least experienced user create great looking dashboards but also has the scope for more experienced analysts to perform some big data analytics.

What do you dislike?

Some formatting options to make the dashboard completely branded to you liking is a small drawback. Some do not exist in Sisense and some are difficult to implement.

We have 2 major uses, 1 for client facing dashboards, and a second internal resource where Sisense is used to pool together our various data reports from different platforms into one universal report.

Sisense review by User

"Sisense Beginning"

What do you like best?

I found the product to be very intuitive to use. Without much training I was able to create a rudimentary dashboard, start to formulate questions around enhancing my dashboard, and then find answers to those questions online super quickly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that so many features are plugins instead of built in to the platform. I know the plug ins are valuable for making the tool more versatile, but I wish the build in library was more expansive.

I have created a place for business users to go straight to the data without using myself or colleagues, and because of this we have been able to make a single source of data for our entire firm. Therefore everyone always agrees on what the numbers are.

Sisense review by Stephen C.
Stephen C.

"New and satisfied customer"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and integration, broad visualization abilities of the platform, intuitive interface, very professional support team.

I've reviewed more than 10 different tools before we decided to proceed with Sisense and I was definitely right decision

What do you dislike?

There are some pretty bacis features that are accessible only with plugins. Like an ability to change the font of a title. I would expect it to be an out of the box feature

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really easy to implement and use. Most of such a big and strong tools are also a bit complicated to learn.

If you want non-tech people to be able analyze the data, Sisense is one of the best solutions you can find.

Connecting a number of data sources, making the data accessible and well visualized

Sisense review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"Sisense Review from the Dashboard Designer Persepective"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating widgets to show information in a much more impactful way than using spreasdsheets.

What do you dislike?

I would like more customization options without having to add on additional costs to the project. For example: a more intuitive search, the current one is clunky through having to click and unclick selections. Also would like an email button to open an email with a reference back to what the user has questions about. (Email template that pops out for them to respond to data they are seeing).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool to present data in a visual way from high level to deep dives of individual information.

Live and accurate data for our customer to grab at any time they need it.

Sisense review by User in Higher Education

"User for a few months now. Not the best experience"

What do you like best?

The layout out is pretty easy to navigate. I learned most of the layout within a week or two of use as a Data Ops intern.

What do you dislike?

As a Mac user, we had to do some backend stuff to use it, which slowed it down significantly. Very slow in general, especially when dealing with large data sets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They told us it would be able to handle millions of rows of data but would take 5min+ to load a data set with a couple hundred-thousand rows.

Typical BI uses. Organizing data sets in order for other areas of the company to understand and utilize them.

Sisense review by Administrator in Airlines/Aviation
Administrator in Airlines/Aviation

"Flexible product with great customer support."

What do you like best?

I really have enjoyed working with the people at Sisense. They truly make it feel like a partnership and have your best interest in mind.

What do you dislike?

Some of our use cases are not within the mainstream purposes of Sisense. Although it has been flexible and we are able to make it work, some development has taken longer than expected.

Our customers needed a dashboard capability to view many aspects of their airline in a single view. With Sisense, we have been able to do that and also create more reports specifically tailored to each client.

Sisense review by Eliot S.
Eliot S.

"New to Sisense and "

What do you like best?

After the initial server build our designers have been able to for the most part without IT involvement. Integration with Active Directory makes user integration seamless.

What do you dislike?

Resource requirements grow quickly as dashboards are deployed to additional users.

Financial reporting can be quickly be deployed to associates wile protecting data security at rest and in transit.

Sisense review by Ross M.
Ross M.

"Great application, easy implementation and amazing support"

What do you like best?

Implementation was easy, we run mysql as our primary database and the integration was extremely easy, you can connect directly and pull in any tables you want, then link them in the Elastic Cube environment.

The dashboard front end is very flexible with strong UI, filtering and dragging and dropping new widgets is down very well.

What do you dislike?

While the visualizations are very good, it's not as eye catching as I would like and some formats aren't supported

Aggregating data and providing regular reporting to reduce time.

Sisense review by Nathan C.
Nathan C.

"Senior Business Analyst"

What do you like best?

Ease of connection to any data source. Friendly and enthusiastic support team.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to integrate custom fiscal calendar

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works well if you have a variety of disparate data sources that might not play well together

Distribution of standardized and customizable reports to end users in Operations, Marketing, and other internal data consumers

Sisense review by Arthur B.
Arthur B.

"Very Satisfied Customer"

What do you like best?

The speed and efficiency of building reports. I can build a report to test if data is useful in minutes. The support is very good also. Speedy responses.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if you could export "pretty" reports out of the box. It takes a lot of work to get widgets to display well in PDF or PNG. Not a good tool for presentation purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it fits your budget and you need something that scales, get it.

Mostly Sales and Custer Satisfaction Reports for marketing. Daily performance reports for each product.

Sisense review by Gwendolyn C.
Gwendolyn C.

"Excellent Customer Focus - Great Value in Bringing Visualization to Data Sets"

What do you like best?

Sisense is very usable. I was up and running with my data the same day. Dashboards are very easy to setup and you don't need to be and IT expert in order to do it!

What do you dislike?

There are a few issues that I have encountered, but the support team has been great to work with. Problems have been resolved or work around found.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the call and install the demo, you won't regret it.

We are using Sisense to replace existing manual processes for reporting. We have been able to take processes that used to be 30 days after the fact to near real time.

Sisense review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"Powerful, User-Friendly Data Visualization Platform"

What do you like best?

Sisense has a simple to use interface for end-users to create engaging and useful dashboards. The backend can handle massive amounts of data and the dashboards perform well. We have several data sets consisting of upwards of 20 million rows and the experience navigating the dashboards is excellent. Sisense has robust capabilities regarding calculated fields enabling easy summations of things like period to date and previous period to date values. The drill in capabilities are amazing, and the end users like the download to .CSV feature when they need to do more exploration of the data. The ability to broadcast dashboards on a schedule via email is great as it helps keep our management team aware of key weekly and daily numbers.

What do you dislike?

We wish there was a better way to administer the sharing of dashboards. We have a proliferation of users creating dashboards and sharing them, and it would be useful to have a central admin function to nominate certain dashboards as "corporate approved" to ensure everyone is on the same page with the data. Also we have a similar need with calculated fields. Any dashboard creator can create a calculated field, and we are seeing lots of duplication of calculations by different users. It would be better to have a calculated field admin that validates and approves calculated fields, and provides some documentation about what the field means.

The experience on mobile needs some further work, it is currently very basic and the navigation and filtering experience on mobile is far from the (excellent) experience using a browser on a laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand how to model data in the elasticubes. We spent a lot of time experimenting with different approaches to each elasticube model prior to releasing it to end users and developing dependent dashboards. Sisense allowed us to do a proof of concept prior to purchasing, which was very helpful in evaluating the tool.

We set out to address the challenge of providing our business users with a tool that is easy to use and connects the high level dashboard concept with the ability to drill in and get detailed information in the same tool. We solved this with Sisense and we have ignited a huge interest in analytics in our company. It is helping us become a more data-driven organization, and we have new business users who have previously shied away from learning our analytics tools leveraging Sisense in very meaningful ways.

Sisense review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"Couldn't live without it..."

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to select evaluation periods of time and drill in to those time periods if pessary. Additionally, it is very easy to generate reports and email them to non-SiSense users. The reports have given us great insight to all of our clients and how we can focus on their needs.

What do you dislike?

Overall, it has been a positive experience and can't think of any "dislikes" at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated several analytic tools looking for the most reliable, low cost vendor in the market with a strong reputation and future vision. SiSense met and exceeded all of these requirements for us.

We are a health care software vendor with thousands of data points each day. We were looking for an analytic tool that would be quick to install and allow us to gain insights about our clients and allow our clients to determine whether they were meeting their targets by using our software. This is one of our core systems that we rely on day to day.

Sisense review by John Fitz R.
John Fitz R.

"Sisense is pretty great"

What do you like best?

Sisense's dashboards help me deliver insights to data that would normally be overlooked.

What do you dislike?

There is so much to know and learn, it can be sometimes overwhelming. Luckily support has been solid and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Running Sisense has been a change in the way we look at data and make decisions.

We are using SIsense to tell the story of our data. No Crystal Reports or Excel dumps. I now take users on a journey of their data.

Sisense review by Giuseppe S.
Giuseppe S.

"Overall satisfied"

What do you like best?

The intuitive interface to build dashboards on the fly and the capability of managing users.

What do you dislike?

The backend is very limited, and practically no ETL is efficient. The dashboards are normally slow.

For us, it allows our clients to interact with reports in an easy way.

Sisense review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"A great experience with SiSense product and support"

What do you like best?

I like the engagement of the on boarding team and the customer success team. The features and the plugins are fantastic and although it is our first months I feel confident that we can be able to fulfill our expectations.

What do you dislike?

I would appreciate if instead of prolonging the ticket support , gotoMeetings would be used more in order to be facilitated especially when data and the process is complex and difficult to explain without having a UI visualistation.

We have been able to get an insight of unemployment though the building of EOM snap-shots of unemployment where data is constantly changing along the months/years and we can now bring in the archived data and get overall insights along the years.

Sisense review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"An extremely powerful product all startup businesses should seriously consider..."

What do you like best?

SiSense provides a first class data visualization experience for end users of the product, and an intuitive flexible and logical interface for the system administrators (ie the non-tech business people).

As a startup with limited resources, we investigated many BI options including those offering free or significantly cheaper subscriptions when compared to the SiSense product. Whilst the cost is materially higher than these other offerings, don't underestimate the medium term benefits from having a complete 'all in one' solution that handles all aspects from our data to slicing through to presentation - AND can be neatly embedded into our web-app: all in responsive HTML5 with professional looking widgets. Had we opted for a cheaper and inferior product our development costs to achieve a remotely similar out come would have been a minimum 4 times higher. Furthermore, as the startup evolves and requirements change - SiSense is easily updated and maintained by us - no need to engage the developers.

The product is clearly suitable for and targets big businesses, however it should be priority for any startup wanting to appear big and professional and tap into innovative database design with best practice BI dashboards.

What do you dislike?

SiSense is missing an active community of users collaborating and sharing their code improvements and developments with each other. SiSense support are very good but stretched.

Even a simple list of domain experts (third party developers) who know the product and have done this work before would be of great assistance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make good use of your trial period. Have you data ready to go.

Consider the benefits of using SiSense as a key part of your solution including the single-sign-on, iFrame embed and user access permissions.

If you are a startup or on a budget, consider SiSense much more than pretty dashboards - look at the full stack and the ease of set up and ongoing maintenance - by the business people and on demand.

If you like data and data visualisations, be excited as each new release has something innovative in it.

Presentation of complex and unstructured financial product information into organized visually appealing dashboards. The benefits come from using SiSense within a web-app portal using single sign on user authentication and leveraging the SiSense user access management functionality.

Sisense review by Paul A.
Paul A.

"Powerful BI for the non techie"

What do you like best?

The power of Sisnese is unbeleivable. The way you can access all of its power through a simple web browser makes it very powerful. BI is no longer something that is set up by developers and then ridged in that you cant play with the data. Sisense lets you analyse the data in new and creative ways without even knowing about the data structure.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, The power you get for the money is great value!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I couldnt not recommend it. We looked at other products but they all required massive amounts of development from our end, and cost a lot more.

We are able to analyse our huge amounts of data in ways we have never been able to do before. We would previously have to think of a new report or data view then pass it on to the developer to get them to build. Now we can do it yourself, and also link data from multiple- unlinked sources.

Sisense review by Iain C.
Iain C.

"Excellent product with a wonderful team"

What do you like best?

We really like how quickly we were able to get up and running on Sisense. In the first day without any help we were able to connect different data sources and have our dashboard up. We then went through the excellent on-boarding sessions with their engineers and we improved on what we had and they solved all of the business problems we were facing. Their support in general has been excellent, always coming back quickly on any queries and helping us to keep enhancing what we are doing

What do you dislike?

The only thing we would like to see is more external connections, like the Facebook Ads API. They have helped us with workarounds but direct connections would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to host this yourself so make sure you take the server cost into consideration. Also check the available connections that you can need to use for bringing the data into your cubes

We are using Sisense to visualise information that has always been available but never seen across our business. We are using it to provide our monthly reporting to management and recently to optimise our marketing spend. We are also using it to connect together data from both internal and external systems to allow us to find trends we have never seen before.

Sisense review by Eyal M.
Eyal M.

"Great Product and Great Company!"

What do you like best?

We really like the interface, the flexibility, ease of use in creating reports and dashboards and most of all the ability to drill down deeper into the data.

The sales process was also very smooth and transparent. Dealing with the people at Sisense was very easy and a great experience overall.

After we signed the contract and during the implementation Sisense offered a lot of support and made sure we're getting value from their tool. We were up and running in a very short time frame.

What do you dislike?

We currently didn't run across any issues.

Our main reason for searching for a BI tool was having one centralized source of reports across the organization.

Some of the others benefits we got from using Sisense are:

* Ability to drill deeper into the data. We have a lot of reports that present KPI's at a high level and we needed to provide management the ability to drill deeper into numbers to understand the underlying details behind each one.

* Create reports quickly on the fly.

* Aggregate multiple data sources into one report/dashboard.

"Sisense Review"

What do you like best?

Sisense is a great tool for making sense of large data sets. Its functionalities are very flexible and have a minimal learning curve when getting started. The customer service is also great.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about Sisense. However, some stronger reporting capabilities would be beneficial.

We use Sisense to help our clients identify risks and opportunities that arise external to their business. The analytics and alerting capabilities help users monitor their marketplace more effectively.

Sisense review by Administrator

"Fast, Easy to Use, Unmatched Support"

What do you like best?

The support Sisense offers is unmatched, whenever we have had a question, request, or problem, we've been met with fast service and a genuine interest in helping us solve our issue. They are willing to hear our ideas and are quick to provide updates to pre-existing requests.

What do you dislike?

Some limited functionality, for now, though I think that Sisense is definitely on the right track! Whenever an update to functionality has been requested, we've been told that it is on the roadmap, or that they will approach their team with the suggestion.

Sisense gives us a way to give our clients fast, nice-looking, fully customizable reports with real-time data.

Sisense review by Internal Consultant in Government Administration
Internal Consultant in Government Administration

"Sisense has made a positive impact at our agency."

What do you like best?

Sisense allows us to pull data from multiple sources and make available for easy analysis. Finally, we have one source of truth. Sisense widgets allow us to easily analyze the data and make critical business decisions.

What do you dislike?

Sisense has a robust and effective support system. Whatever problems, questions, or issues we have had have been resolved in a quick ans efficient manner.

We had a lot of data spread around in different locations. Sisense allowed us to pull all that data into one location and feel confident that it is validated and verified. The sisense widgets allow us to visually represent the data to the users in a way that they can do a quick analysis.

Sisense review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

"Easy to learn if you have previous experience with other Visualization tools."

What do you like best?

The widgets have a great design, and the platform for building a dashboard is very friendly and intuitive. It can connect to mostly any major datasources. The share dashboard periodically function is really great and adding personalized widgets it's also a major addition.

What do you dislike?

Is kind of complicated arrange the widgets below to each other. Couldn't find too much support to build or change widgets through javascript.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool that can be learnt easily and will bring a very good aid on simplifying the way too look on complex data.

Visualize the different classifications of GE employees and where are they located. It was very easy to build an initial dashboard that could tell a simple visual story.

"Great product "

What do you like best?

Sisense is a powerful tool you can use in a simple web browser. The thing I like the most is flexibility, because the system allows to customize the interface and to drill deeper into the data with reports.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to complain about sisense. It is very easy to use and the support is great.

We use it for example to analyze the number of patients in pharmacies and what medicines are used.

Sisense review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Best BI in the market"

What do you like best?

When talking about Sisense the first thing to come to my mind is "efficiency". This Business intelligence tool is not only a tool but a system that can help companies manage and control different kind of data in the easiest way. For a holding company with different kinds of businesses a normal BI tool is not efficient, because sometimes the data has to come from different data bases and has to be managed very easily by an information executive to deliver a dynamic report to the administration counsel. This BI gives us everything that we need when addressing this past issue, the fact that any executive can manage this information and drill down to a maximum level without having to change to a different report is exactly what we need.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have seen with Sisense is sometimes the statement "wanting more all the time", I personally have this issue when I see a specific format of a given report we make internally and I would like to Sisense to replicate it and make it automatically by connecting to the actual data source. But sometimes is not that easy to replicate a given format in a dynamic dashboard, so you have to work around it and make a different but similar one.

We have solved the main problem in our company: Managing different data sources to make a dynamic small dashboard without having to see thousands of individual reports.

Sisense review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use, insightful product"

What do you like best?

SiSense is easy to use - drag and drop a lot of things. It also has advanced capabilities "behind the scenes" that are still easy enough to use and allows for lots of customization and advanced analytics. The greatest part of SiSense is the customer support. They are more than willing to help resolve any issue you're experiencing- no matter how big or small.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about SiSense. The only issues or frustrations I have experienced are because of a lack of good internal data.

We were tired of having to complete extremely repetitive and tedious monthly reports. SiSense allowed us to have a live connection to our data and the dashboards refresh daily automatically. Additionally, SiSense allows us to give a high look at the data for the leadership team and then with just a click you can "drill into" the data further. Previously, we would have to present the same data in multiple views for different people. Now we can provide a high level look and then drill into or cut the data quickly in any way someone would request.

Sisense review by Benjamin N.
Benjamin N.

"Implementing BI cross company with Sisense"

What do you like best?

1.The ease and speed when creating dashboards and widget.

2. Errors are minimized when dealing with the ElastiCubes.

What do you dislike?

1. When doing ETL with the ElastiCube - building queries is a missing tool (in compare to SSIS)

2. When making joins in the ElstiCube - left and right joins are missing

Visualizing the business logic cross departments while making the company speaking the same "language" and numbers.

Sisense review by Kirk D.
Kirk D.

"Great BI and data delivery platform"

What do you like best?

As the premier company for cannabis industry data and insight, delivering fast, accurate, and visually appealing dashboards for our clients.

Sisense allows us to present data in a visually stunning manner that continually "wows" our clients, with the dashboards seamlessly integrated into our web portal.

The ability to add in 3rd party/custom plug ins, as well as community support for the plug ins makes Sisense very flexible and powerful.

What do you dislike?

Some settings can't have their default changed, forcing them to be set manually for each new dashboard.

As a market research/data company,

Sisense review by User in Internet

"Seems like it had potential, but it's never realized"

What do you like best?

Not much. It's nice that all of the data is dynamic, so there are so many possible ways to view your data.

What do you dislike?

It's not very usable. The UX isn't very intuitive. Also (this may be specific to my company's use of it) it doesn't really offer any value. Everything it does, I could already do with other tools in my company's stack.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it!

We're trying to get better insights into our company's data. We've realized no benefits.

Sisense review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Insightful vision, solid execution, superior support"

What do you like best?

Title says it all. Foci are client's long-term success, realizing the software's potential, improving preduces based on feedback, and getting quick but significant wins. They're a valued partner, not a software vendor.

What do you dislike?

You always want the newest coolest bells & whistles today. They do well on delivery, just not instantaneous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Does vendor truly care about making your company succesful -- by devoting the amount and levels of needed expertise without charging a fortune?

Simple stories, told with pithy compelling visuals and text, that supply actionable insights to our clients.

Rapid development and deployment with far fewer sources of error or inconsistency.

'Sense & Respond': auto alerting/processing, easier to follow stories suggested by the data.

Sisense review by Shawn A.
Shawn A.

"Great way to visualize your business"

What do you like best?

Sisense has a short learning curve and once you get going it is easy to learn and you can make great dashboards quick;y.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot to learn and trying to geyt a handle on everything can be overwhelming.

We are working with many credit unions and helping them better utilize their customer base and offer more relavent products.

Sisense review by Wesley A.
Wesley A.

"Sisense review"

What do you like best?

The speed at which it processes large amounts of information. Pricing is much better than other products.

What do you dislike?

The visualizations could use a little more flexibility with labeling.

It has given my team the ability to provide metrics dashboards to our entire organization against which their productivity is measured.

Sisense review by Robert R.
Robert R.

"Easy and customer focused "

What do you like best?

The user interface is extremely easy to set up and use. With intuitive dashboard design and filters.

What do you dislike?

Some simple functionality isn't yet available or is complicated to set up. Like formatting and customisation, but this is being addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer service and innovation is amazing. And with a bit of thought and planning implementation is painless and the benefits worthwhile.

Our business is in need of swift summary and detailed information, that is currently unavailable, Sisense will provide the mechanism for the business to have the information in a timely manner.