SiteGround

Web hosting is their craft. Latest speed technologies are their passion. Unique security solutions are their specialty. Amazing technical support is their pride.

Work for SiteGround?

Learning about SiteGround?

SiteGround Reviews

Ask SiteGround a Question
Showing 47 SiteGround reviews
SiteGround review by <span>Luciano Gabriel G.</span>
Luciano Gabriel G.

"Siteground for Newbies"

What do you like best?

This is actually the first time I hire a Hosting service, and I did it because a recommendation of a friend who really knows about this. And all I have to say is that it completely work out for me.

I'm not an expert on this Hosting world, but I can say that with SiteGround it all got easier, support is so good and fast, the interface is so user-friendly, and it works perfect!

What do you dislike?

Tutorials are not really the best when you trying to create a website, you have to do a lot of searchs on google after you find a really good tutorial with all the steps you need. It would be nice to have this on SiteGround and of course, well organizated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to host only one website, the "StartUp" program is not really the best, but if you are looking to Host several websites, Siteground is the hosting provider for you!

During the past 6 months I have hosted several websites, and created them using wordpress. As I work as a Freelancer it's so nice to always have support 24/7 (live chat), so that's what I love the most about SiteGround.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SiteGround
SiteGround review by <span>Kevin S.</span>
Kevin S.

"Absolutely LOVE SiteGround. I will use them as the hosting provider for years to come!"

What do you like best?

I really like everything that they offer to the individual as well as all of the tools they offer to businesses that manage, build and maintain websites. 2 things that I absolutely love about SiteGround is that they do not limit the things that designers and developers need to succeed AND they have some of the best customer support that I have ever received from ANY business EVER.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I did not like from the beginning at SiteGround was the backend panel. I think the design and user experience could get better than it is now and I also think that the ability to have a Live Chat link in the support area of the backend (when already logged in) would be amazing. I always have to open a new tab and get to the SiteGround homepage to then click and get live chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with SiteGround in a heartbeat! They have all the necessities and way more. Features that very few would even use... they have it all!

Amazing hosting for all our clients with the ability to have integrated FREE SSL's through Let's Encrypt as well as all the best and leading functionalities of a successful hosting solution.

What Web Hosting solution do you use?

SiteGround review by <span>Bakari C.</span>
Bakari C.

"Excellent online support"

What do you like best?

I don’t have a lot of knowledge and expertise about Internet service providers, but I have been using SiteGround for nearly 5 years now, and any time that I have technical issues with my three websites, SiteGround provides 24/7 online support. Their support staff is patient, and in many times immediately response to service side problems. I use the basic server features, but SiteGround includes advanced plans and features like the ability to mirror your website(s) so that you can try out various layouts and major changes. If I can remember correctly, the installation process for setting up a website using SiteGround was relatively easy, and any questions I had during the setup process were immediately answered.

What do you dislike?

There is not too much to dislike about SiteGround. I can’t compare it to other Internet service providers because it is the only one I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There may be some video of the tutorials on YouTube about how to use and get set up with SiteGround, but I am pretty confident that they will walk you through the process of setting up your website or transferring it from another web hosting service. They usually offer a significant discount for new customers on Black Friday and New Year’s Eve. The basic plan is fairly affordable, but the premium plans are for me a little pricey.

I use SiteGround to run three blog sites (using WordPress platform), which require a considerable amount of my time. So it’s important to have SiteGround provide the type of technical support when my websites run into problems. It is probably about time that I also invest and upgrade my server plan to take advantage of continuous backup of my websites, and the website mirroring feature.

SiteGround review by <span>Govind R.</span>
Govind R.

"Site hosting"

What do you like best?

The support is the best. Very helpful.

Turn around time if you are in queue.

Often they go over and above their call of duty to help customers.

What do you dislike?

I have recently upgraded to cloud hosting. The transition process wasn't smooth at all it took a week to fix problems. When you purchase the hosting they will not explain which server location should you choose and why. For a first time buyer, which I was back then in 2012 when I bought the service, I had no idea which location to chose and why. They create a CDN account with cloudflare without asking you which email address would you want for the cloudflare account. I had to face a lot of issues because of it as the initial email address that I had was of the website that I closed ages ago. The new email address I registered with the siteground wasn't automatically updated with the cloudflare. I had to get in touch with irritating support of cloudflare and had to contact multiple times with siteground. This was an issue that also exposed lack of product knowledge within the staff of siteground specific to this issue. It was resolved but took a week and hours of communication.

Reliable hosting.

SiteGround review by <span>J Lee H.</span>
J Lee H.

"Good hosting service"

What do you like best?

I've always been able to get support easily via chat when I needed it. I have an iWeb site and a WordPress site hosted at SiteGround and haven't had any problems.

What do you dislike?

I haven't experienced anything negative at this point.

I use SiteGround for a simple business website built on iWeb and a WordPress site. I was previously hosting the iWeb site at MacHighway but when everything went bad at MacHighway in 2013-2014, I looked for a new place to host and chose SiteGround. I was impressed by their instant support via chat (or nearly so), and the people have always been so friendly. The WordPress site I've only hosted at SiteGround.

When deciding where to take my MacHighway business, I was a little leery of SiteGround because they are incorporated in Panama yet their offices are in Bulgaria, but I read many, many reviews and didn't see anything to cause concern, so I went ahead and signed up. Everything since I've signed up has worked well.

SiteGround review by <span>Shawn T.</span>
Shawn T.

"Great Quality Web Hosting Platform"

What do you like best?

SiteGround is my favorite hosting service. First of all, they are super intuitive in how their services are set up. Anything you need to do, you can figure it out pretty fast, by how they set up their systems and layout. And if you are unable to do what you need to get done, SiteGround's customer service will pick up the phone faster than any other hosting service and they will help you out quickly and teach you how it's done!

What do you dislike?

I don't like how when my year is up, my price is much greater than what the discount price was for when i was signing up. I really do appreciate the beginning price and i'm thankful for that, but the price increases a lot after my first term is up. I'm sure a lot of people sign up because of the very cheap starting price but it can increase as much as 400% after your term (1 to 3 years) is up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Site ground is an amazing service and you will not be disappointed when choosing them to take control of your website backend needs.

SiteGround is helping my business stay running in the background 24/7. I've never had a problem with how my sites have performed, and they have NEVER gone offline. I am able to guide all my clients that desire their own hosting account, to a service that i know will not let them down.

Learning about SiteGround?

* We monitor all SiteGround reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.