SiteSpect

SiteSpect's solutions include A/B testing, multivariate testing, behavioral targeting and personalization, landing page optimization, mobile web and app optimization, front-end optimization, and back-end testing.

Work for SiteSpect?

Showing 16 SiteSpect reviews
SiteSpect review by <span>Emily H.</span>
Emily H.

Powerful Tool

What do you like best?

Ok, so it's been a few years since I've used SiteSpect, but when I did, the team was awesome! Everyone I worked with there was diligent, smart and personable. The tool itself was extremely powerful.

What do you dislike?

It was extremely complex to implement. We needed developers who not only knew HTML, CSS and JS, but also regular expressions. We didn't have anyone on our team who was strong with regular expressions, so we utilized SiteSpect's team for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like I said, I haven't used it in a couple of years, but when you're considering SiteSpect, I recommend having your key developers included in all meetings with sales, etc. so they can ask intelligent questions about how the tool works so you can get an idea of what resources are needed to fully utilize this tool. It really is great, and the team at SiteSpect is great, but just do your homework :-)

We had no idea what to expect; just that we wanted to gain some insight into what clicked with users.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SiteSpect
SiteSpect review by <span>Naveen V.</span>
Naveen V.

SiteSpect

What do you like best?

Note: I haven't used sitespect in 2 years. So, I might not be up-to date.

I like the part that it is not dependent on client side JavaScript injection. It is very easy to run tests once the initial hardware setup is complete. Their professional service team was very good at responding to questions and finding creative solution to complex tests.

What do you dislike?

I think the only downside is the time to get the initial test running. The setup took a while with the hardware requirements. Other solutions provided easy setup and faster implementation especially if you have tag managers on the site. I dont know whether sitespect has a new client side JS solution now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Test&Target and Optimizely are other solutions, but given a choice, I will definitely pick SiteSpect.

This allowed us to conducts A/B and MVT tests at a faster pace and helped us decide what works and what doesn't before we rolled out any changes massively to the site. The segmentation provided us a better overview of what worked for who and what didn't work and could easily tweak the changes based on specific segments.

What A/B Testing solution do you use?

SiteSpect review by <span>Larry W.</span>
Larry W.

Good testing tool

What do you like best?

We like the way SiteSpect allowed us to test just about anything on our site - even dynamically generated pages, which meant we could test on a one-to-one ratio - very useful for us and what we were testing.

What do you dislike?

For non-technical folks, this is not the easiest tool to use. Without in-house technical staff, the learning curve here will be steep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool for multivariate testing, but make sure you have technical folks on-staff to help with implementation/administration.

Testing different images, landing pages, buttons, text, etc. - very powerful to let you test multiple different presentations.

SiteSpect review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Past user of SiteSpect

What do you like best?

The ability to track custom goals and conversions and the full range of analytics and results presented. The ability to test pretty much anything and everything, including multi-page and multi-variate testing. The customer support was really great and the team was always helpful.

What do you dislike?

It's definitely not as "WYSIWYG" as other A/B testing platforms, and to really get full use out if, you really need to know a bit of code, specifically RegEx. For those that don't, the customer support is great, but to help with the building of campaigns you run in to added costs

Recommendations to others considering the product

For larger sites, I would definitely recommend SiteSpect. The costs may be higher than others, but the tool itself is worth the expense for serious testers.

No longer a current user, we were using SiteSpect as our primary testing tool for several e-commerce web sites as well as PPC landing pages. Through A/B testing with the platform, we gained knowledge of what worked well with out product campaigns.

SiteSpect review by <span>George I.</span>
George I.

Love it, recommend it as a Sitespect expert, helping businesses reap rewards.

What do you like best?

Speed of testing and complexity of non intrusive testing. Allows us to really help clients with digital growth and insight.

What do you dislike?

I'm happy with SiteSpect and I can't find anything I dislike enough to list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a unique approach and if your taking testing seriously and wish to roll it out culturally to the business, it's the only tool that will allow agility, speed and scalability. Also one of the only tools that doesn't impact performance or make you rely on their own staff to create tests.

Test and learn, optimisation. Speed to make changes to design and development without using developers at the core. Benefits include revenue uplift and plenty of insight

SiteSpect review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Powerful and versatile... only if you're a programmer

What do you like best?

SiteSpect’s powerful multivariate testing capabilities allowed me to optimize landing page effectiveness, helping me turn search marketing dollars into measurable bottom-line results. I can easily test offers and other factors that can convert more of visitors into loyal customers.

What do you dislike?

SiteSpect is a powerful and versatile tool and helped me focus on some site design changes. However, the code-based approach requires programming expertise which can inhibit progress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While it is very powerful and versatile in the hands of trained programmers, for those non-programmers who end up using it on a day-to-day basis this code-oriented approach is less user-friendly and too esoteric to fully utilize. It can hold back testing progress and infringe on the engineer's time to demand they implement all the site test variations.

SiteSpect allows me to rapidly test the impact of an unlimited number of content variations both individually and in combination with each other. So I can see how variations of one factor perform when shown along with variations of other factors you want to test. It’s the essence of multivariate testing, and it’s a faster and more accurate way to get statistically significant test results.

Learning about SiteSpect?

* We monitor all SiteSpect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.