Skedda

Skedda is an online booking system for managing 'space' and suits anywhere that are looking for an easier and effective way to manage their 'space', whether it is for internal use by staff or hired out to the public.

Work for Skedda?

Learning about Skedda?

Skedda Reviews

Showing 6 Skedda reviews
Skedda review by McKinley M.
McKinley M.

"Useful tool"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to see what is happening in our office at any time of the day and who is going to be in which meeting spaces when. It is easy for people from inside as well as outside of our work space to book the rooms and know how much it will cost them to do so.

What do you dislike?

I'm Canadian so I wish the prices for the rooms was shown in Canadian dollars instead of American. I also wish it was easier to create more users so the people that book our spaces alot could do it really simply without having to worry about adding a title. I also thing a mobile app would be a great idea.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having everyone that will be booking the space being verified users really makes it easy when going back to see who has all been using the building. Also setting it so that users can't cancel so many hours before their event is set to start is nice so that you don't have last minute cancellations and a space that is all of a sudden empty. It means that you have more time to book someone else for the space, which is especially nice when you have a wait list.

I haven't noticed any problems, but there is many benefits, including making it easy for not only me but all of our tenants and coworkers to see who is in the board rooms and when.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Skedda
Skedda review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Event Space Booking Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Skedda is a great online site for allowing companies to manage their spaces and resources. Because each of the employees within the company can access the shared calendar, events can be booked smoothly within the main event and exhibition spaces and shared meeting rooms and offices.

What do you dislike?

It took me a little while to fully understand and get used to the interface, and it is difficult to see all the events on one day at once due to the layout, but other than these very small details, there is not that much to say in the way of negative aspects about Skedda.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good product, and well worth invetsing in if your business deals with multiple event spaces. The ease of communication that Skedda provides has made a huge impact on the running of our business. Skedda's calendar interface is so simple and intuitive once the system has been set up to meet your unique requirements. Skedda makes communication regarding venues and resources instantaneous, allowing the focus to be placed on organising and running the actual events.

Employees can easily see when various spaces are available as well as unavailable. Skedda is a vital part of the communication within the event management sectors, most importantly helping to avoid double-booking as well as making communication faster and more streamlined.

What Venue Management solution do you use?

Skedda review by Leynes M.
Leynes M.

"A good solution for reservations"

What do you like best?

It is easy to make reservations with more knowledge of the space you need, programming day and time, Skedda takes care of the strongest part since with a single click you will make reservations without much time in advance saving time and transferring safely to the place.

What do you dislike?

It is a little complicated when you eliminate reservations, but this has not turned out to be a big problem. The service is very attentive and can solve any problem in a short time.

All booking processes have been easy and without any problem, I think Skedda is good software for companies that usually resort to other locations and to be as effective throughout the reservation process.

Skedda review by Administrator

"Super efficient and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It makes it so incredibly easy to keep all of our booking spaces organized. My clients can easily access it on their own with no assistance from tech support.

What do you dislike?

You can't automatically receive payment through it at the time of booking, that would save admin a lot of time as they have to individually invoice every person that books

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely use it. It's simple, effective and so easy for my clients to set up and use on their own without help from me. I love any software that I don't have to personally set up for each user,.

Its a time saver as it allows our clients to book the rooms themselves instead of having to go through reception. It also allows my clients to find out for themselves if their desired dates are available so they don't need to call me.

Skedda review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Great Product with active development team"

What do you like best?

The best free application that allows the scheduling of multiple rooms. It has an easy design- very simple to use. The same is true of the mobile site. It also has basic to intermediate level features to expand upon the basic needs.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple features still to be added. One desired is the ability to block off time before and after a reservation to account for setup/preparation and cleanup.

Easy ability to schedule multiple spaces and view the scheduling from a single screen. We use a configuration to allow the public to view the availability of the rooms, but not the details of other’s reservations.

Skedda review by Daniel Y.
Daniel Y.

"Free/Simple"

What do you like best?

We use Skedda for our squash court bookings. It is a simple registration required system that does the trick!

What do you dislike?

For what we use it for currently, there is nothing i dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a simple, online system for smaller things!

We use it to streamline our bookings for a squash court.

Learning about Skedda?

* We monitor all Skedda reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.