Skedulo

Learning about Skedulo?

Skedulo Reviews

Ask Skedulo a Question
Showing 44 Skedulo reviews
Skedulo review by Will K.
Will K.

"Useful features sometimes some bugs"

What do you like best?

Skedulo does a great job of iterating on our feature requests and providing creative solutions to our business needs. Proccesses that were previously manual and very subject to errors have since been automated which has allowed us to scale our sales org's output without having to dramatically scale the workforce

What do you dislike?

Sometimes things don't work *exactly* as they should but the team is responsive and gets things fixed promptly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a clear idea of what you want the product to do and the Skedulo team will do their utmost to bring that to fruition. They do a good job of understanding what you need and delivering

Automated Permission to Enter emails have been a game changer. This was previously a manual process subject to a lot of user error and to have the emails guaranteed to go out the night before allows us to scale to amount of tours we do without creating a massively burdensome workload.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Skedulo
Skedulo review by Joe C.
Joe C.

"Flexible for any Industry"

What do you like best?

The best thing about skedulo is its flexibility. We are in the Roofing industry and we have in house crews and Employees who have various job responsibilities and tasks, It works for all of them and it integrated with our existing Sales Force Org. Another great thing is that they are constantly working to make Skedulo better.

What do you dislike?

Most of the things I have disliked has been taken care of through updates and improvements. I have been on phone calls with the skedulo team where they are looking for my input on what I dislike and then shortly after they are put in the new update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes sure to use a 3rd party to help set up automation. Make a road map of how you want your users to use it.

It primarly solves scheduling for various types of employers and subcontractor. It has literally shaved 1 whole work day off my project administrator with the automated process set up from Sales Force to Skedulo. So the product has paid for itself 10 fold.

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

Skedulo review by Amanda M.
Amanda M.

"Great product and great company"

What do you like best?

The entire experience has been very good. Skedulo has proven themselves to be nimble and flexible in creating a customized scheduling tool to meet the various scheduling needs of our business. They created a collaborative problem-solving environment so we really feel like we are working together to build the best solution. They are also very responsive to our requests.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here, they've been terrific. Our Project Manager is in AUS, so sometimes we had to wait a few hours for her to come online, but she's been terrific at working all hours of the day and night to provide us with support.

One click scheduling, national view of schedules and availability with robust report capabilities. We're seeing seamless integration with Salesforce.com which helps keep our business process on one platform.

Skedulo review by Kylie W.
Kylie W.

"Skedulo is Awesome"

What do you like best?

What isnt to like! The ability to view workers availability at a glance. To avoid clashes in scheduling, and to ensure that jobs are matched as per tags - Awesome, and an APP as well to enhance all of these features. Thank you

What do you dislike?

So far in my dealing with skedulo, I have yet to find anything that I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to know your current processes before starting to use Skedulo.

If having offices in multiple sites, ensure all using same terminology and that staff/workers give an accurate view of availability to enter in the system. Smile and enjoy the ride

no more clashing of jobs, instant view of staff availability and skillsets.

So much more efficient and valuable use of work time

Skedulo review by Vokhid A.
Vokhid A.

"It is a great product"

What do you like best?

We have been using Skedulo for a while and we have never experienced any issue since then. It works smoothly and all upgrades they push periodically are seamless. Also, their support team is great and cooperative. We are happy to work with them and look forward to leverage this solution to our other business units.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything to dislike. The team and their cooperation is always great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to try anybody seeking seamless, easy to use, affordable scheduling, dispatch and field-service solution.

We resolved so many problems in our Call Center that ranges from filtering out resources to schedule appointments based on their skill set, availability and daily, weekly limits. That was all manual before we brought in this solution and it was cumbersome.

Skedulo review by Kevin F.
Kevin F.

"Flexible and Affordable Field Service Scheduling Tool"

What do you like best?

Scheduling engine, met our requirements. The SkeduloX app works well in the field. Price was reasonable compared to competitors.

What do you dislike?

The implementation and development process was very challenging. Handoff from pre-sales is rough, then we had a project manager change partway through the project. That was rough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I conducted a deep evaluation of both Skedulo and Field Service Lightning. In the end, Skedulo was miles ahead based on price and flexibility.

Flexibility comes at a cost - Skedulo requires a lot of configuration and customization. Staff a client-side PM and a client-side developer to keep the project moving and handle integrations and configurations that fall out of Skedulo's scope. The project was under-scoped up front and ran several months long. To their credit, Skedulo professional services honored the fixed-bid, regardless of the delays.

The development team is solid, and QA is pretty good. Only at the end of the project did I interact with the development team in Viet Nam, and when I did, I was impressed. I think we could have saved a lot of time if we'd operated in a more integrated way throughout.

Skedulo struggles with complementary practices like release management, which made go-live overly exciting. Their expectation is that they get full admin access to your production environment for releases. In many large corporate environments, that's not allowed. Get on the same page about that up front and agree to release procedures from the beginning.

The Skedulo team, top to bottom, is personable, capable and responsive. I have my criticisms, of course, and I hope they keep working to get better. But, when I look back, I am positive about the experience.

Save travel dollars and ensure quality by scheduling resources based on proximity, certifications and availability.

Skedulo review by Brooke E.
Brooke E.

"A Scheduling Program that operates as if it is still in Alpha version"

What do you like best?

The graphical calendar interface for allocating our employees and the exception console are highly useful. The recurring appointment feature is also highly useful.

What do you dislike?

The program is currently highly compartmentalized. Required information is stored in several different locations which necessitates as many as 5 or 6 tabs open at once to complete and document an action. This is highly ineffective and takes valuable time away from me which I could be using to process more cases. Since it takes 5 to 10 seconds to load a tab I have to place a client on hold for nearly an entire minute just to pull up their account in entirety.

It is immensely difficult to locate substitutes for scheduled sessions due to the program not displaying client addresses on the practitioner availability console. The system does not take into account an 8 hour work day for our employees which means it displays employees who are not available as available. It does not take traffic patterns into account or actual drive times into account. This makes it immensely difficult to find a substitute. I require 8-12 tabs open at a time to find a substitute using this program.

A busy workday means I will have to work on multiple cases at once which means I often see anywhere from 25-60 tabs open on my computer at a time which is impossible to navigate.

This program is highly inefficient when compared to a program that has information displayed in one location.

We are attempting to handle our scheduling as a company which provides behavioral and speech therapy to minors primarily on the autism spectrum. This program takes longer then previous methods we used, is less efficient then previous methods we used, and has information stored in so many different locations that it provides little benefit to us as scheduling operators.

Skedulo review by Noel M.
Noel M.

"Use Skedulo to see scheduled tours"

What do you like best?

I like that it is linked with Salesforce and I can add notes. I also like that I can use my phone and get the notifications.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of the mobile app (the layout) and also the process of requesting an "unavailability" -- too tedious

We've been able to make scheduling tours so much more easier and convenient for when we are out on the field. It has saved us so much time.

Skedulo review by Allie E.
Allie E.

"Skedulo is Awesome"

What do you like best?

We worked with Skedulo PS to implement a solution to our resource scheduling. They were knowledgeable, efficient, and delivered a great product for us. The tool itself is incredibly flexible.

What do you dislike?

Our implementation of the tool requires a lot of linking objects in SFDC, which took a bit to understand which object is intended for which purpose.

We needed the ability to schedule planned downtime of our service. Skedulo allows us to do this effectively and in an automated fashion.

Skedulo review by User

"program for outside sales representatives"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent scheduling tool for outside sales personnel. It gives concise time energy plan on a daily, weekly of monthly work schedule. Easy to evaluate travel and time on task for multiple clients.

What do you dislike?

The program is being used in my educational situation as a tool to reduce payroll expenses by nickels and dimes. The organization wanted to track time and distance of employees from home to job site in order to see if teachers were padding mileage by a mile or two. It is causing discord among some employees. It replaced an easy to use and read scheduling program whereby my schedule was a monthly tool now it is a tool that I can only use in a three day time frame that needs multiple levels of access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes if used for the purpose designed it is a very productive scheduling aid, it is being used for the wrong purpose in my present organiational affiliation.

As a former business owner it would have been a very usefull addition to track productivity of my outside sales employees. My masters degree is in Business Management. I have been rretired for more than twenty years and returned to the workforce for something to do after my wife passed away.

The organization is trying to reduce payroll of part time employs while giving bonuses as high as $117,000 at the executive level.

Skedulo review by John "Andrew" D.
John "Andrew" D.

"Skedulo saves time with reliable, automated service. "

What do you like best?

We were able to configure Skedulo so that it fit our workflow. Skedulo made a complex, multi-step process simple and painless.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were greater visibility to confirm that we had successfully made an appointment. Sometimes, I wish it were easier to query.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skedulo will save you time. It performs complex tasks with extreme ease.

Skedulo simplified our workflow from a tedious, multistep process to an easy, one-step process.

Skedulo review by Jodi F.
Jodi F.

"Leasing made easy"

What do you like best?

skedulo makes my touring much easier, I can see which room i am going to, and leave notes without having to run to my computer before and after each tour comes.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike so far about the app.

It's saving me a lot of time with not having to write notes on my computer or having to prepare beforehand with what floor/suite/room i'm touring.

Skedulo review by Administrator

"Reliable scheduling system that provides peace of mind, clearly displaying the different job stages."

What do you like best?

Peace of mind that our team have a clear schedule with all the details they require to be successful.

What do you dislike?

Any coaches that delete a job, deletes it for everyone else that was allocated to the same job. Ideally this functionality should be locked or require a permission to access before this can happen. Addtionally, it would be great to have the availability section with added detail around when this was last updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customise Skedulo to suit all of your business needs. Think of every small detail that will make a difference to your ease of use and efficiency to get the most from the software.

Reliability without having to use spreadsheets to allocate sessions. Clearly see all of the teams schedules and where they have availability that matches a job. Time efficiency and reporting of jobs through salesforce is superb.

"Work in progress"

What do you like best?

Endless possibilities and the only option I found that was willing to customize the interface to meet our needs.

What do you dislike?

Slow and somewhat inefficient in the customization process. Felt like important pieces fell through the cracks and when brought back up, delayed the timeline in a big way.

We have a large group of part time staff that run youth programs in the field. We've been relying on Salesforce to close the deals and google calendars to schedule our staff. Needed to move away from duplicating information in many different places and leaving large holes in our processes.

Skedulo review by User

"Works Well But Some Kinks"

What do you like best?

I like how everything is in one place and the user interface is very intuitive and user friendly. Navigating the software is easy and the functionality we wanted from the software works as intended i.e. interfacing with external products.

What do you dislike?

There are some bugs that still need to be worked out. We have trouble scheduling sessions when there is drive time added and sometimes it is due to there not being drive time.

Ensuring that our therapists are only scheduled for one appointment at a time. The time that it takes to add and cancel appointments has reduced significantly.

Skedulo review by User

"Great way to keep track of appointments!"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility with updating availability. I also really like the different "views" - I toggle between the "by day" and "by week" views. I love the new feature where you can copy a phone number or email address directly from the app.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have appointments canceled and they are not immediately removed from my schedule in the app, which can be a bit confusing.

Skedulo has greatly improved my team's ability to efficiently tour more apartments. It allows me to see everything I need to in one place, and removes the need to log into salesforce from my laptop. It allows me to fit more tours in one day. I can also submit follow up notes directly through the app.

"Adaptable Platform"

What do you like best?

The automatic emails notifying our customers is extremely helpful. I have also had some great customer service help. They always get back and help you find a solution. Our service use for Skedulo is different than many others but we have been able to adapt it for our use.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to color code the jobs based on the type we select.

We use it to schedule our delivery to customers and our manpower on delivery and in store.

Skedulo review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"IT Director"

What do you like best?

Allow all company auditors access to important job details while limiting access to SF data.

What do you dislike?

Required to enable Chatter to auditors to use file upload feature

central application to manage all auditors schedules

Skedulo review by Becky N.
Becky N.

"Call Center Manager"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and easy to make changes to put resources on freeze or focus

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike... it works well

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best scheduling ever!

Multiple issues with scheduling have been removed now that we use it.

Skedulo review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Skedulo Review"

What do you like best?

I like how up-to-date Skedulo is. They make is east to manage appointments, give etas, and keep track of meetings. It works well in our business.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I can say that I dislike about Skedulo. There help and support could be a little faster, but they have eventually answered all of my questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend getting acquainted with the product well and not being afraid to see if certain things work. It's very capable and there is a lot it can do.

We use Skedulo to get in touch with our mobile workers. If a customer makes a request we are able to set up alerts and relay information efficiently.

Skedulo review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Great Customer Service "

What do you like best?

Meredith was extremely very helpful and responsive to all of my queries - she even assisted with issues with the integrated program we were setting up and without this help we could not have proceeded. Meredith went above and beyond!

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I did not like about the service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very Useful for larger scale deployment

Skedulo was used as a complimentary program to Enrite care

Skedulo review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Thanks for all the fish"

What do you like best?

I like the interface, it is presented in a coherent manner and things are intuitive

What do you dislike?

customization of things are not possible due to it being a managed package via Salesforce. Would be great to be able to adjust the button sequence, the titles of the buttons ect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

figure out where your company will need to be in a few years, not just right now

we solve our dispatching and service issues

Skedulo review by Gregory P.
Gregory P.

"Amazing Field Service Product"

What do you like best?

Skedulo gave us a field service solution that seamlessly integrated with our Salesforce org. Their team of developers is amazing and are always helpful in adding new features as we grow.

What do you dislike?

Have not had a bad experience yet. Every bug we have found has been fixed within 24-hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't try to solve every single field service problem with your first implementation.

Field service, scheduling, and automated billing.

Skedulo review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"When it works it is a beautiful thing, when it doesn't it is absolutely painful"

What do you like best?

Simple interface - once people get it it really enables efficiency and ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Travel estimation not accurate because based on as the crow flies estimation rather than route-based.

Booking appointments has constraints that we found out after go live and need to work around.

Cannot use it when there is no network coverage.

efficiency; responsiveness to customers

Still working on realising these benefits

Skedulo review by Caesar S.
Caesar S.

"Great Technical Support"

What do you like best?

The support team is very helpful in supporting issues and resolving it in no time.

What do you dislike?

sometimes they push updates to live that creates glitches in our instance but hey are quick to response in regards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

to validate your business requirements if it will fit with the application

scheduling of our field carers and updates on real time

Skedulo review by Administrator

"Answer to our organization's scheduling needs"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize the platform to fit our organization's unique needs. The customer experience and support is very positive.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of a learning curve to understanding how to use Skedulo. Since I have to train new people on how to use the platform, it takes a little bit more time to guide them.

With Skedulo, we're able to report and track how many hours our employees are working to understand their workload and Skedulo has streamlined how we schedule employees.

Skedulo review by Tammy P.
Tammy P.

"Skedulo has made dispatching a breeze!"

What do you like best?

NO MORE PAPER, a more productive team, very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

That the skedulo team is so far away from Toronto:(

By using Skedulo we now have an idea of whats happening during the day with our Fleet. We are able to communicate better with customers and give them a more realistic ETA.

Skedulo review by Administrator

"Skedulo helps make the scheduling job easy and transparent. Easy to use and user friendly."

What do you like best?

Easy to use and user friendly - it make easy to training new on boarding

What do you dislike?

Not able to call or discuss with Skedulo Support team through phone.

Scheduling our practitioner to the our customer. It save us more than 25% time compared to our old process

Skedulo review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Skedulo works great "

What do you like best?

We recently rolled it out for one part of our business n it’s working so well we are now looking to roll it out for another part. They have been great at working with us n making adjustments to meet our business requirements.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, we are in an early stage of implementation

The ability to allow our coaches to see when classes are available n let them sign up to t ache a class

Skedulo review by Justice B.
Justice B.

"Skedulo makes life easier "

What do you like best?

Great for juggling multiple tours a day

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like about about it.

Scheduling tour on a large scale and saves us time by putting notes and tour information in one place.

Skedulo review by User in Wireless
User in Wireless

"Great visual scheduling app"

What do you like best?

Easy to view and get real time status that can be communicated to sales team and customers

What do you dislike?

Would like to see better integration with mobile app

Provide real time visibility to sales and accurate info to customers on open time slots

Skedulo review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Skedulo has solved my F/S scheduling issues and allows visability to organization. "

What do you like best?

I like the calendar that can be viewed accross the organization. Sales can use it right in front of customers to check for availability without having to call me.

What do you dislike?

Jobs are really meant for one day periods. I have one job last weeks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. Skedulo was great about customizing for my needs. The support for fixing bugs has been exceptional.

Everyone in the business can access my service schedule through Salesforce link.

Skedulo review by Consultant in Renewables & Environment
Consultant in Renewables & Environment

"My experience using Skedulo on a daily basis is sometimes not as good as I would like. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use would be the thing I like most.

It is easy when it works, if it does not work right, it can be difficult.

What do you dislike?

The times that Skedulo has not worked properly, not sure why but we did experience some hick ups early on. Hiccups were too often and not easily fixed without WIFI.

Time tracking, GPS issues, real time recording. Schedule and employee time clock that is GPS enabled.

Skedulo review by Steve R.
Steve R.

"Effective and worthwhile"

What do you like best?

The possibilities in running field based staff whilst producing professional documents.

What do you dislike?

Lack of calendar/diary management. File size limit too small for us often.

Functional improvements; productivity improvements.

Skedulo review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Looking forward to implementation"

What do you like best?

Integration with Enrite

User interface

Project management expertise

Relationship management

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We will know more after implementation

Recommendations to others considering the product

Growing product with solid support, keep an eye on it

Community Disabulity scheduling

Skedulo review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Satisfied "

What do you like best?

Customer support is great everything I asked for was completed in a timely manner

What do you dislike?

A lot of bugs

Many upgrades with first year

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it

Scanning and field tracking

"Lots and Lots of Bugs"

What do you like best?

I honestly prefer my old system better, skedulo has been an issue and has several bugs before it has even been viable to use

What do you dislike?

Everything, I am sorry but i preferred my old scheduling system which gave you more control of cancellations and adding appointments

I have no idea

Skedulo review by Administrator in Computer Software

"A scheduling app with offline, mobile support"

What do you like best?

The UI of the app along with great UX makes it an easy to use app.

What do you dislike?

A few features, if they could be drag drop, would be great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly give it a try, you will like it

Field service management primarily

"Skedulo for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Skedulo has got excellent UI which is very attractive and easy to use

What do you dislike?

some errors which cannot be diagnosed without help from Skedulo dev team

Scheduling for sales reps and conflicts like double booking got solved

Skedulo review by Administrator

"confortable interface and surprisingly simple"

What do you like best?

It's clear, simple, fast and accurate, love it.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the colours. Just a personal note.

I'm just using it for organising my employees and workforce management, its amazing for doing it. The simply, the best.

Skedulo review by Consultant in Insurance
Consultant in Insurance

"Not yet delivered "

What do you like best?

The concept and responsiveness of staff

What do you dislike?

Integration with others which has not been competed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the partners chosen for integration can deliver as promised

Manual time sheet & rostering and integrating with client management service

"easy to use"

What do you like best?

Appointments are clearly laid out and the information is organized

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to see information about booked appointments

removing confusion on when to book appointments

Skedulo review by Administrator

"Easy, mobile and flexible"

What do you like best?

fully integrated in Salesforce with our CRM

What do you dislike?

Confussion between completion notes and case notes

Enabling our Support workers maximum time in the field - minimum time in the office

Skedulo review by Executive Sponsor in Pharmaceuticals
Executive Sponsor in Pharmaceuticals

"Easy to setup... skedulo team listened to our needs "

What do you like best?

Flexibility. Ease of use. Reliability. Scalable.

What do you dislike?

Skedulo is still growing but has small firm problems in staffing

Ability to convey orders to field based staff: more efficient and better communication

Learn more about Skedulo

Skedulo Videos

Learning about Skedulo?

* We monitor all Skedulo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.