Skedulo

Ask Skedulo a Question
Showing 36 Skedulo reviews
Skedulo review by <span>Joe C.</span>
Joe C.

"Flexible for any Industry"

What do you like best?

The best thing about skedulo is its flexibility. We are in the Roofing industry and we have in house crews and Employees who have various job responsibilities and tasks, It works for all of them and it integrated with our existing Sales Force Org. Another great thing is that they are constantly working to make Skedulo better.

What do you dislike?

Most of the things I have disliked has been taken care of through updates and improvements. I have been on phone calls with the skedulo team where they are looking for my input on what I dislike and then shortly after they are put in the new update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes sure to use a 3rd party to help set up automation. Make a road map of how you want your users to use it.

It primarly solves scheduling for various types of employers and subcontractor. It has literally shaved 1 whole work day off my project administrator with the automated process set up from Sales Force to Skedulo. So the product has paid for itself 10 fold.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Skedulo
Skedulo review by <span>Amanda M.</span>
Amanda M.

"Great product and great company"

What do you like best?

The entire experience has been very good. Skedulo has proven themselves to be nimble and flexible in creating a customized scheduling tool to meet the various scheduling needs of our business. They created a collaborative problem-solving environment so we really feel like we are working together to build the best solution. They are also very responsive to our requests.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here, they've been terrific. Our Project Manager is in AUS, so sometimes we had to wait a few hours for her to come online, but she's been terrific at working all hours of the day and night to provide us with support.

One click scheduling, national view of schedules and availability with robust report capabilities. We're seeing seamless integration with Salesforce.com which helps keep our business process on one platform.

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

Skedulo review by <span>Kylie W.</span>
Kylie W.

"Skedulo is Awesome"

What do you like best?

What isnt to like! The ability to view workers availability at a glance. To avoid clashes in scheduling, and to ensure that jobs are matched as per tags - Awesome, and an APP as well to enhance all of these features. Thank you

What do you dislike?

So far in my dealing with skedulo, I have yet to find anything that I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to know your current processes before starting to use Skedulo.

If having offices in multiple sites, ensure all using same terminology and that staff/workers give an accurate view of availability to enter in the system. Smile and enjoy the ride

no more clashing of jobs, instant view of staff availability and skillsets.

So much more efficient and valuable use of work time

Skedulo review by <span>Vokhid A.</span>
Vokhid A.

"It is a great product"

What do you like best?

We have been using Skedulo for a while and we have never experienced any issue since then. It works smoothly and all upgrades they push periodically are seamless. Also, their support team is great and cooperative. We are happy to work with them and look forward to leverage this solution to our other business units.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything to dislike. The team and their cooperation is always great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to try anybody seeking seamless, easy to use, affordable scheduling, dispatch and field-service solution.

We resolved so many problems in our Call Center that ranges from filtering out resources to schedule appointments based on their skill set, availability and daily, weekly limits. That was all manual before we brought in this solution and it was cumbersome.

Skedulo review by <span>Kevin F.</span>
Kevin F.

"Flexible and Affordable Field Service Scheduling Tool"

What do you like best?

Scheduling engine, met our requirements. The SkeduloX app works well in the field. Price was reasonable compared to competitors.

What do you dislike?

The implementation and development process was very challenging. Handoff from pre-sales is rough, then we had a project manager change partway through the project. That was rough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I conducted a deep evaluation of both Skedulo and Field Service Lightning. In the end, Skedulo was miles ahead based on price and flexibility.

Flexibility comes at a cost - Skedulo requires a lot of configuration and customization. Staff a client-side PM and a client-side developer to keep the project moving and handle integrations and configurations that fall out of Skedulo's scope. The project was under-scoped up front and ran several months long. To their credit, Skedulo professional services honored the fixed-bid, regardless of the delays.

The development team is solid, and QA is pretty good. Only at the end of the project did I interact with the development team in Viet Nam, and when I did, I was impressed. I think we could have saved a lot of time if we'd operated in a more integrated way throughout.

Skedulo struggles with complementary practices like release management, which made go-live overly exciting. Their expectation is that they get full admin access to your production environment for releases. In many large corporate environments, that's not allowed. Get on the same page about that up front and agree to release procedures from the beginning.

The Skedulo team, top to bottom, is personable, capable and responsive. I have my criticisms, of course, and I hope they keep working to get better. But, when I look back, I am positive about the experience.

Save travel dollars and ensure quality by scheduling resources based on proximity, certifications and availability.

Skedulo review by <span>Brooke E.</span>
Brooke E.

"A Scheduling Program that operates as if it is still in Alpha version"

What do you like best?

The graphical calendar interface for allocating our employees and the exception console are highly useful. The recurring appointment feature is also highly useful.

What do you dislike?

The program is currently highly compartmentalized. Required information is stored in several different locations which necessitates as many as 5 or 6 tabs open at once to complete and document an action. This is highly ineffective and takes valuable time away from me which I could be using to process more cases. Since it takes 5 to 10 seconds to load a tab I have to place a client on hold for nearly an entire minute just to pull up their account in entirety.

It is immensely difficult to locate substitutes for scheduled sessions due to the program not displaying client addresses on the practitioner availability console. The system does not take into account an 8 hour work day for our employees which means it displays employees who are not available as available. It does not take traffic patterns into account or actual drive times into account. This makes it immensely difficult to find a substitute. I require 8-12 tabs open at a time to find a substitute using this program.

A busy workday means I will have to work on multiple cases at once which means I often see anywhere from 25-60 tabs open on my computer at a time which is impossible to navigate.

This program is highly inefficient when compared to a program that has information displayed in one location.

We are attempting to handle our scheduling as a company which provides behavioral and speech therapy to minors primarily on the autism spectrum. This program takes longer then previous methods we used, is less efficient then previous methods we used, and has information stored in so many different locations that it provides little benefit to us as scheduling operators.

Learn more about Skedulo

Skedulo Videos

Learning about Skedulo?

* We monitor all Skedulo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.