skeeled

Skeeled is a unique technological solution with a modern and innovative approach that seeks to centralise and digitalise traditional methods used so far in human resources.

Work for skeeled?

Learning about skeeled?

skeeled Reviews

Ask skeeled a Question
Showing 12 skeeled reviews
skeeled review by Anna-Lena K.
Anna-Lena K.

"Perfect customer support, perfect managing tool"

What do you like best?

As a recruiter in the automotive industry, I work with Skeeled every day and the customer suppoert is Always available, helps me finding solutions for smaller and bigger problems in just one day and gives me proactive feedback if I've made a mistake in Publishing a job offer.

The software gives us the possibility to manage a huge amount of candidatures and we can easily keep an overview.

What do you dislike?

For instance, I can't manage candidatures that are not interesting for now but maybe for later. I have to remember the "interesting names" in an Excel list so that I don't "lose" them - but we are going to discuss about this in our business review and I'm sure that a good solution is going to be proposed by Skeeled. The most important is that you can find any person at any time in the System and that's working.

If there is any problem or suggestion we have to improve the system and adapt it to our requirements, the skeeled team is Always open for our Input and we can talk about these topics during regularly Feedbacks or business reviews.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about skeeled
skeeled review by Rita S.
Rita S.

"Recruitment in a modern, performant and easy way!"

What do you like best?

The choice of the candidates to be interviewed is much easier, due to the video "interviews". Candidates show their flexibility and ability to handle IT-Tools.

What do you dislike?

The fact, that it is impossible to change aspects in a posted job. It could be that I look for a senior in a position and three months later I need a junior in this position. This small thing could not be changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, you will love it. You save time and, as we all know, time is money!

We definitely save a lot of time and we have a better quality of interviewed candidates! The KPI's are a real benefit as well.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

skeeled review by User in Maritime
User in Maritime

"Great and efficient tool to digitalize your recruitment process"

What do you like best?

We use Skeeled to digitalize our recruitment process by centralizing all our incoming applications in one online tool. This software is used for all vacancies across department. I like that all the data is centralized and all internal stakeholders can work with the same tool. It reduces the amount of email back & forward, and the risk of losing relevant information about the recruitment process diminishes significantly.

What do you dislike?

To upload the CV it is sometimes still time consuming to add additional data that isn't recognized by the software. Until today they are also still working on automatic emails that are adjustable.

skeeled review by User

"Good product and excellent service"

What do you like best?

I like that every candidate goes through the same process, everything is very well organised, you get a helpful first impression of the candidates with the short videos, and it provides a system of scoring and tracking candidates.

What do you dislike?

A couple of times candidates have been rejected by the system, and I didn't agree with that decision. But it's possible to override that.

Skeeled offers a very structured way of recruiting staff.

skeeled review by Internal Consultant in Consumer Goods
Internal Consultant in Consumer Goods

"Excellent way to find the right candidate !"

What do you like best?

What I prefer is the little video that the candidate will do.

It gives already a first good impression of how is the candidate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing actually. I find this tool really excellent !

We use skeeled for our recruitment and it helps us to better filter the different profiles and invite only the right candidates.

skeeled review by Administrator

"Great"

What do you like best?

I like best that skeeled is there for everyone who's seriously looking for a job.

For me it's easy to find the candidates and I always get updated on the jobs that are no longer published. And also updates on candidates and their CV's & letters.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it's hard for people to upload documents or that they have difficulties in general. Other than that it's really useful.

Well, we are using this to search for employees for our company and it works great!

Benefit: easy way to find employees.

skeeled review by User

"great experience, very user friendly, easy to handle and with a great overview"

What do you like best?

I think that the software is very easy to handle and gives you a great overview!

What do you dislike?

I find it a little uncomfortable how you can comment on candidates. To set own status and to set flags or comments on the candidate.

recruiting

benefits: easy way to get to know the candidates

skeeled review by Guillermo W.
Guillermo W.

"Faster screenings"

What do you like best?

The ability to go over large number of candidates and screen them very quickly

What do you dislike?

The candidate grouping capabilities of the application are not great

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go and judge for yourself

Screen as fast as possible a large number of candidates

skeeled review by Sissy G.
Sissy G.

"Easy to use tool for vacant position management"

What do you like best?

Clear overview and hands-on tool for vacant positions management

What do you dislike?

Multiposting software to improve for better ease and efficient postings

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to me!

Overview of multiple vacancies

Transparent review of positions and candidates

Hiring Managers' implication & follow-up

skeeled review by Alexis v.
Alexis v.

"It's great! "

What do you like best?

It's SUCH a time saver! It's so useful for sorting candidates quickly

What do you dislike?

Ui can be fiddly, and sometimes you can accidentally edit things you don't mean to

Excellent for quickly picking candidates

skeeled review by Monika E.
Monika E.

"New recruiting experience"

What do you like best?

share candidates

personality test

video

What do you dislike?

There should be a possibility of archiving

Finding the best candidate quickly

"Skeeled review"

What do you like best?

Skeeled is a userfriendly recruitment platform that enables a company to effectively follow-up their entire recruitment process

What do you dislike?

Lengthy implementation and subscriptions - albeit with help of our account manager

Flexibility

Transparence

Visibility

Automaticity

Learning about skeeled?

* We monitor all skeeled reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.