Skillport

Skillsoft is a pioneer in the field of learning, delivering highly effective content through innovative technology.

Work for Skillport?
Thoughtindustries logo  2x

Learning about Skillport?

Skillport Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 75 Skillport reviews
Skillport review by <span>Tanisha F.</span>
Tanisha F.

Super skills for all of us.

What do you like best?

Much better resources are ideal for informal studying needs and are also simply mix into the more structured project. That software offers rich education to support critical company procedure including project control, human resources, and company analysis.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad points in this program. Also, I would like to say that all working process is very understandable and useful. This smart learning program will just help but with no harm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As for me, it is a smart learning software that delivers an immersive studying experience.You will see the ability include how to use different kind of devices and the operating method, and supplement used by those devices. I can say, in another word, digital literacy. I recommend it to you.

Much easy work with a lot of videos, books, certification content, we can offer to us many choices for continued learning. Wonderful skilled tools for all of the team. Big helper for every day.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Skillport
Skillport review by <span>Fritz C.</span>
Fritz C.

An excellent option for training

What do you like best?

A wide range of courses and books that will help me to improve my professional skills. I liked the video courses. Convenient mobile client.

What do you dislike?

Some courses are long and there is a lot of unnecessary information in them. Some books are actually obsolete. Not a user-friendly interface, but the developers changed it in the latest update. Now work has become much more convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After the last update of the interface, it became even more convenient to use the service. So it's worth trying, especially since there is a 14 day trial period.

I chose the courses and documents that suited me. Found a lot of useful information and many topics that interest me. Personally, I did not have enough information on my topic, I wanted to see more books on finance. I liked the video courses, it's most pleasant when a good teacher explains to you. Very useful certificates that confirm my knowledge.

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

Skillport review by <span>Burton T.</span>
Burton T.

Innovation performance with a simple step.

What do you like best?

I like the multimodal resources are perfect for informal learning needs and are also easily mix into more suitable programs. The big ability to use a lot of videos, books. Also, we can allow learning many kinds of a continuous learning system.

What do you dislike?

I do like the way of learning the program and I'm glad that I don't meet any bad problems during the session. Also, I can say that reporting service works well with no delay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform has useful learning tools. You will have the easiest way of learning which will increase your working skills. Will be perfect for all your working team. Will help your company improve and grow. Actually, it is a huge and simple system of training.

Helps us to manage all learning process. For us, it is not only learning new digital skills but we also have an access to brief resources that can help cover problems we clash in the course of our working day. Wonderful work with high concentration and analytic stuff, which makes all our team work more efficiently.

Skillport review by <span>Miquel C.</span>
Miquel C.

A good training platform with a simple interface and broad capabilities.

What do you like best?

SkillPort provides excellent training opportunities - a huge amount of resources in the library. SkillPort is an excellent repository of books, videos, articles and other educational materials. And not only professional, there are many different interesting topics to choose from. The service has easy-to-use functions, a simple user interface, accessible modules. It is very convenient that the topics are broken down into segments. I am pleased with the availability of tests to control training.

What do you dislike?

Some programs take a very long time to download. Sometimes you need to use a specific browser or download other software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SkillPort is an excellent solution for training and professional development of employees within the company. It is possible to make changes in accordance with the requirements of the company and the qualifications of employees. This software makes it possible to conduct training at a convenient time, in accordance with the schedule of participants and in a convenient place.

I myself studied several courses and the results greatly pleased me. Therefore, I suggested using skillport to teach a new program for my team members, and all my colleagues appreciated the convenience, benefit and time savings with this software product.

Skillport review by <span>Ward G.</span>
Ward G.

Very good skills

What do you like best?

I can offer a total learning experience for myself or my team. And that program will help me to do it. Very good that we have an easy chance to integrated with our existing business.

What do you dislike?

I guess it's a wonderful solution to creating more powerful work. Great knowledge is coming with that platform.Very easy to use. And a great way of learning. A very strong team of support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The powerful software of knowledge. It provides all components of a training program.Gives the ability to access learning content on tablet and phones.

Gives way to analytic and report.Also, we are doing a wide search.Public and cooperate learning to connect with our organization.Also, all our information are secure.

Skillport review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

Good content library

What do you like best?

Skillport is our orgranization's preferred learning portal. We have subscribed to Skillport to provide us with the learning content on a variety of content. What i like about skillport is that they have a good mix of online e-books and courses to suit different needs. And there is always more than one ebook /course on a topic. So we can always look up and select the one that best suits our needs.

What do you dislike?

Some of the course content that I recently went through felt a little weak. The content had more graphics that subject matter.I would have liked the syllabus be more aligned to the certification that I was preparing for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one o the better products that I have used and they have a lot of learning content

Content repository, integration with firm's learning portal and scoring and evaluated contents

Learning about Skillport?

* We monitor all Skillport reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.