Skrill

Play online safely, securely and easily with Skrill.

Work for Skrill?

Learning about Skrill?

Compare Skrill to Similar Solutions

Skrill Reviews

Showing 10 Skrill reviews
Skrill review by <span>Saher H.</span>
Saher H.

"Do not use"

What do you like best?

Was happy when my account had less than USD4000

What do you dislike?

They are not transparent and they do not respect their T&C

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use

EXTREMELY BAD !!! I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST A SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN AGAINST THEM AND GATHERING ALL THE VICTIMS TO FILE A LEGAL CASE.

Skrill without any notice have put my money (USD4500) on hold at 8:00am on the 8th of April 2017, this is a breech of section 17.5.2 of the terms, I’ve communicated with them several times over the phone and through emails without any meaningful response. I’ve registered an official complaint with them to comply with sections 20.1, 20.2, and 20.3 of the terms and I got no response within the time frame they have set themselves hence I am filing my complaint here.

I’ve used Skrill for months without any issues, I’m selling discounted gift cards and forex signals over some trading forums. Once my freelance business started to grow in volume I got an account suspension without any notice.

I emailed Skrill about the issue and they replied asking me 3 questions about the nature of the account, the payments I received and 1 particular transaction I made. I answered all their questions, and I offered them all the assistance required. I also contacted the person who made this transaction with me (Purchasing Gift Cards) and they confirmed everything is fine and they will contact Skrill on my behalf.

When I got no response from Skrill via email I started calling, in the past 48 hours I made at least 8 international calls without getting any useful information. All they say is that there’s a security check on my account, they can’t tell me when it will be over, or what’s happening.

I’ve done nothing wrong, and I didn’t believe what is written about this company over the internet until I became one of their victims.

They should be transparent about what they do with people’s money.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Skrill
Skrill review by <span>Mundube M.</span>
Mundube M.

"Most Convenient E-wallet"

What do you like best?

The Most Innovative ideas i love most from Skrill is their good and reliable service, where i have opportunity to transfer my funds from Skrill account to my mobile money account as easy as it is with very low cost even poor from scratch can effort to send and receive money.

Powerful Security system to avoid stammers and spamers, Skrill is simply the best!

What do you dislike?

So far there is no dislike from Skrill, am OK with everything, maybe they should improve more reliable ways of sending and receiving money by adding other mobile network like Airtel and Vodafone etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if your looking for E-wallet to suit your need, look no further, just come to Skrill and open your free account and add your bank of credit card and start buying and seeking securely with low low cost!! I promise you will not be tossed to and fro looking for cheap online e-wallet.

Actually i deals with crafts selling them on-line, since in my country paypal are not allowed to receive money for my sales so i had to come to Skrill and its really Working very well.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

Skrill review by <span>Esmitt R.</span>
Esmitt R.

"Another option to pay and receive money using Internet (not, is not Paypal)"

What do you like best?

Skrill is an evolution of Moneybookers, an excellent alternative over classical business model for money transaction using Internet. Skrill allows receive and sent payments, also buy products on websites using the account. The fees applied for transactions is in my opinion the most competitive in the market nowadays.

It allows getting a prepaid credit card!! That's excellent feature of the website. Open the account is very easy and simple.

The fee for bigger transactions are keystone using Skrill for the lowest amount.

What do you dislike?

Skrill doesn't work to buy in each place on Internet. Skrill was created in UK, then its main goal is the European customers. For example, Paypal has relationship with several industries (from buying flight ticket to Burger King!), and Skrill does not.

Also, the fee for getting cash from ATMs are high in comparison with others, but there is no much options. It is thinking to work over Internet, not using ATMs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want do not be traced in your Internet's shopping, or you are a regular player on bet website, or if you like support European products, Skrill is a good option :-)

Honestly, Skrill must be used as a 2nd account with the classic Paypal for the limitation to buy in some places (places in US).

Transferring money to other Skrill users, getting payments from several freelancer's website, and one excellent feature: buy Skype credits (I know, it is possible doing with a simple credit card but it is an option).

I never used in poker/bet sites, but I know that it works perfectly!

Skrill review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"One of many solutions for transferring money"

What do you like best?

First of all, I like its security system. When I receive money I know that they are in safe place.

The process of withdrawing money is very simple, all you have to do is to choose your birthday date and transaction options.

I know that there are options for purchasing online with Skrill account but I have never purchased anything. I receive money directly into my bank account within 4-6 days, and that's okay for me.

When the transfer is made and when you receive money directly into your Skrill account you'll get an email notification.

There is even an option for gambling, I don't use this option as well, just saying.

What do you dislike?

Everything was okay until this last transaction, a few days ago, when they have increased their fee rate to up 7$ and that's something that I don't like, so I'm thinking about using other methods like Payoneer or PayPal.

The other thing that I don't like is its limit, I cannot get Skrill card if I'm not a European citizen, but I live in Europe.

As I said before, this one of the best money transfer options, and I like it so much. My bosses can quickly and easily pay me for my work, I get money within few days.

All in all, it's a great product for money transfer, but they need to consider their fees rate otherwise, I'll choose other methods.

Skrill review by <span>Francisco S.</span>
Francisco S.

"Skrill as a good electronic money holder"

What do you like best?

Skrill allows you to add banks accounts from different countries, which is not allowed in all pages like this one. Furthermore, the fees for internal transactions and withdrawals are very low, so it is a good way to manage your money.

What do you dislike?

The problem with Skrill is that not all e-commerce sites are integrated with this system, which force the user to move the money to another system to buy some products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very easy to use, flexible and intuitive system, and is a very good option to move money online. The only thing is that you have to be sure that it can be use to pay in the system where you want to but.

I get into Skrill because I was searching for a good system that allows me to managed some electronic money easily. Skrill has allowed me to make transactions from an into my bank accounts with no problems at all.

Skrill review by <span>Bob Patrick O.</span>
Bob Patrick O.

"Powerful Software!!"

What do you like best?

I love their services and easy Dashboard, their cheap charges on transactions and secure payments, they also support Mobile Money transactions, that means you can withdraw money from your Skrill Account direct to your Mobile money account, But currently they are supporting MTN mobile Money as for customers in Africa

What do you dislike?

Maybe if the could add more mobile money Networks like other service providers across the continent of Africa as well as other supported regions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What i can say to other about skrill is that they should just give a try, they will come to know that what i have written here is true and for the best of my knowledge.

Easy access to my online payment and most convenient payment as well, proper security and just sit down and relax while your e-wallet is secure and no need to worry about your cash!!

Skrill review by <span>Callum H.</span>
Callum H.

"Quick and efficient product"

What do you like best?

Reduction in waiting time for money to transfer from account to account and ease of use in setting up and verifying an account.

What do you dislike?

I am put off using the product due to a a high number of negative reviews that I have seen online claiming fraud and withholding of funds. I have seen examples of people being charged for making a withdrawal even though the withdrawal was unsuccessful. I also feel the customer service is somewhat lacking in regards to the above issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From my personal experience Skrill has always worked as expected and is better than other alternate methods of transferring money, however I would be weary of negative points raised by other users.

Reduction in waiting periods for payments increases cash flow in business transactions.

Skrill review by <span>Michelle W.</span>
Michelle W.

"Convenient "

What do you like best?

Easy navigation tools everyone can use this great way to get work done on time

What do you dislike?

No dislikes everything works easy for my work to be done at reasonable time

Faster getting this organized and work finished

Skrill review by <span>Nur-E-Elahi S.</span>
Nur-E-Elahi S.

"Easy way to transfer money"

What do you like best?

Skrill is supported in more countries than paypal.

What do you dislike?

One of the things that I am not happy with Skrill is that is not supported by many of the websites that I see. I guess going forward I would like to see Skrill being accepted as widely as paypal!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its very simple to open a new account and to test out the features, so give it a try!

Payment gateway

Skrill review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

"Skrill is the best."

What do you like best?

On my first time to use skrill i was doubting but after trying every things worked very well and quick. It is also very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike from skrill because it has been the solution to my problem.

The skrill system is very quick and time saver compare to other system which use to take a lot of time.

Learning about Skrill?

* We monitor all Skrill reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Skrill to Similar Solutions