Skype

(3,765)

Transform the way you work and build your business with one collaborative tool.

Work for Skype?

Learning about Skype?

Skype Reviews

Showing 3,882 Skype reviews
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Skype
Skype review by Gianna C.
Gianna C.

"Skype"

What do you like best?

The ease - I was in France and really needed to get in touch with my sister in NYC. I signed up and in a couple of minutes, we were communicating. I travel frequently abroad and it is by far the easiest way to communicate because I don't have to rely on the person I'm calling to have Skype as well - unlike other similar calling services.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of the Skype Credit feature in $10 increments. I think they should have pay as you go feature without a monthly fee. Would prefer more options for payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype is a great communication service - particularly because it offers calling to standard phone lines and free group video calling

I used Skype for business only once and that was to interview a job candidate. It solved the issue of flying that candidate in town for the interview which saved us money and time. In the future, I will consider using Skype for more interviews

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Skype review by Nataly B.
Nataly B.

"The best that currently exists in IP telephony"

What do you like best?

I consider it a very useful software. I like it a lot because it helps me communicate with my relatives who are outside. It is well known that in my country there is a lot of situation due to the problem of the economy and most of my relatives have gone to other countries, with skype I can communicate anywhere that I am, that's why it makes me so practical. I think that with other international phone call companies, Skype is one of the most economical, not only that, but its application allows me to take it and use it wherever I want. Its interface is very fast and eye-catching and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I do not like is that there are times when your desktop application for computers sticks a little, that is to say it stays gindada. But the rest I work very well with him.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally I highly recommend this application, since it is accessible to all users, you can have it both on the computer and on your smartphone. It is economical, very useful and easy to help you improve your work life and your work life.

It has brought me many personal benefits more than work, since I use it daily to talk with my family and friends from other countries. At work, it is very useful for me to communicate with outside suppliers and the heads of the exchange gateway, since there are times I have to travel.

Skype review by Ryanne R.
Ryanne R.

"I like Skype"

What do you like best?

I love that I can connect with clients and that 99% of the time things go smoothly. I really like the feature that shows whether someone has read a chat message or not. This is super helpful because no one likes to be a pest.

What do you dislike?

On occasion the screen freezes or the sound goes off. I understand that is more of a connection issue but, nonetheless, it is still frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The basic features of video conferencing and chatting have worked great for what I've needed. I haven't needed to do much more than "meeting up" with someone who lives far away. Overall I like this product which is why I keep using it.

I use it to connect with clients as well as candidates connecting with our client. In addition I use it personally to connect with family and friends. Many times it is easier to solve a problem or get a good read on someone new when you can see them "in person".

Skype review by María M.
María M.

"Excellent communication tool!"

What do you like best?

Definitely what I like most about Skype is that it is a platform that allows me to hold professional conferences at the time and at the moment I want, without interference or connection failures. It is a tool that is very easy to use and in addition to my work video calls, I also use it to communicate with my relatives who are out of the country.

What do you dislike?

In fact, there is currently nothing wrong with this software, and to say something, then, I once had a connection problem, but I have not completely committed to the platform, but to my computer. They did not work well together, but then I was able to solve it and I never had problems again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of course, it is a 100% reliable platform. Video calls and very safe and quality conferences. No interference or connection problems.

Solved long distance communication with my bosses and colleagues. Definitely, you can work with my colleagues without taking into account all the requirements in one place. In the same way, an excellent connection is established.

Skype review by Arnaldo C.
Arnaldo C.

"The best program for online meetings"

What do you like best?

Skype is undoubtedly one of the best online meeting programs, one of the things I like most is its easy and simple use, it is possible to talk to your boss or your family in 2 min, just press a button and buala! you can speak now, In addition to this, Skype allows a variety of very interesting features, such as video calling, sharing screens (excellent to work), calls and messages via telephone and this is totally new, in addition to the incredible support and stability of the platform! I have tried other programs similar to Skype but none like it, without a doubt it has many advantages in the market! another of the things that I like the most is the way in which we can personalize our Skype account today, day by day it is being adapted so that users see it as a messaging application and remote business video chat

What do you dislike?

The things that I do not like about Skype are really few, sometimes the connection goes down and this interrupts the work, besides when you talk to someone who does not have a good Internet, sharing screens does not work at all well, although this is quite understandable, In general, not many bad things to say about Skype today, it has a great service!

Recommendations to others considering the product

definitely try Skype, it is a great platform, easy to use and stable over time, have an excellent service

communication within the company and outside of it now flows with greater force, the work is much easier and proactive, sending files quickly and meetings has improved

Skype review by Vanilla V.
Vanilla V.

" I can Communicate anywhere in the world with my clients and family in a simple way!"

What do you like best?

Skype is an excellent software to communicate via internet, you can make calls, personal or group videoconferences, also allows you to send audiovisual content such as videos, audios, images and photos, texts and various documents. It is very useful because it allows me to be in constant communication with my clients, or with my work team, and even with my family with just being connected to the internet, and it is free. Skype is easy and fast to install. Skype calls have a high sound quality and are highly secure and works on most computers: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Pocket Out.

What do you dislike?

If we have poor Internet access, calls or videoconferencing will not be of quality. And if you want to call someone directly to a phone number you must add credit to your Skype account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool with which you can count on to communicate constantly with your work colleagues, friends and family, send files, make corrections of projects as they are in my design case where I always receive orders to correct a project or add some information. I highly recommend it!

I work with a marketing department, and it is very important to have constant communication, and send us files at all times. With Skype we have videoconferences with our clients and with our boss who is abroad, allowing us to follow their guidelines and discuss our graphic design projects, and web design.

Skype review by Mariana I.
Mariana I.

"It used to be the first option for business meetings"

What do you like best?

The interfase change is cool, fresh and it is still easy to use.

The emojis still look cool and there are variety of them.

Being able to choose which screen to share.

What do you dislike?

The internet connection has to be really strong in order to keep calling.

The program uses a lot of memory (ram) and makes computer slowly.

Sometimes, in conferences, a person shares the screen and everyone sees it but one person doesn't and you can't fix it, that person just cannot see it. We closed the program, opened again and then it happens again but with another person, it's really bad.

Not being able to change the nickname.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a strong internet connection and a good computer so the program does not slow it.

Sharing screen works good almost all the time so use it for your benefit, choosing the windows you want to show is really useful, too.

We share screen because it is easier than in other softwares so we video calls and make calls to work in teams and share results.

We also use the chat, individually and in groups.

We have never tried the sharing files but it may be really useful if it actually works.

Skype review by Leonardo G.
Leonardo G.

"I love Skype"

What do you like best?

what i like about Skype is that you can voice call , video call, and texting . you can connect with all your friends making group calls and video calls. a very great app to use when with your friends.its fun and easy to use and you can also play games with each other while you guys chat.you can also send funds to your friends if they need any for Skype land calls.

What do you dislike?

sometimes Skype drops calls and it also freezes and losses signal and drops calls.sotiems it frame skips and laggy audio and video quality looking like little squares.also lags computer when you are watching videos and get a call it freezes and frame skips.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i recommend this app to all gamers out there for good comms. systems

easier to stay in contact with your friends or co-workers. easier to use voice chat than texting.

easy and fun to use.

Skype review by Diana C.
Diana C.

"Skype, the platform that breaks any communication barrier"

What do you like best?

Many applications tend to decline in time, I have been a Skype user for a long time and yet with each update the improvements are incredible, from sharing images, audio, making video conferences and calls from anywhere in the world and at any time that, although the price of them is not the cheapest, their quality is really incredible and makes you forget everything. In my work I found it difficult to maintain contact with my patients when traveling, but with Skype distance is not a barrier to work, its option of sharing screens is very useful because from there I can show an action plan for the treatment of my patients.

That's why Skype is the best option in the workplace, being a complete platform, easy to install and use, offering a pre-tutorial with call tests to test the connection that makes me think that anyone can handle the application without any confusion, certainly the best thing about Skype for me is its simplicity and integrity.

What do you dislike?

I really love this platform, however some disadvantage could be to get some virus by downloading the software from a strange source and another disadvantage would be the poor resolution of sound and image having a bad internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without a doubt I recommend the Skpe platform, especially because it is a very useful tool that offers many possibilities of communication and high quality as chat, ease of sharing documents, calls and video calls, the last two have the useful option of sharing the screen with our interlocutor. is free and profitable for any type of company.

Skype solves any communication problem, it always allows me to keep in touch with my patients when I am not in the country and from any device, be it mobile, pc or Tablet, so I can get more out of my work, from anywhere in the world. In addition, Skype has the "Manager" tool, which allows us to take full advantage of the benefits of the software in the company, creating accounts for employees, assigning features and controlling their use.

Skype review by Margaret J.
Margaret J.

"Skype the unbeatable software! "

What do you like best?

I like Skype mostly because it connects me to the world that is over the seas. This makes me realize how effective and outstanding it is. I use Skype to connect with my family, friends and clients who are abroad. It makes me feel like we are together physically even though we are miles away. Skype is also easy to install and easy to use as well. If given another choice I would still stick to Skype.

What do you dislike?

My dislikes about Skype is that after the new updates it is very confusing, you have to be well conversant with it in order to continue using. Skype also hangs especially when on video call. You need a very high speed internet to be able to video call without failure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Skype to anyone who would want to use it. It is cheap and not complicated to use. In business video calls and conferencing would do you a lot of good. Its saves a lot of time and money. Most of my clients use Skype as well. Skype is just the best for meetings, interviews and general business talk and personal communications.

When I am out of the country I use Skype to communicate with my employees and we hold conference calls as well as hold meetings. I also communicate via Skype with my clients abroad through video calls. Skype is very effective and cheap especially in a business where your main goal is to generate income. I also do not need to rush back to the office when I have an emergency Skype call all I do is turn on the Skype on my mobile phone, as I have a Skype application installed on my phone.

Skype review by Eileen M.
Eileen M.

"Skype helps me see my clients better."

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Skype allows me to see my clients and read them, as well as get to know more of what their specific needs are by being able to read their body language and facial expressions.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the quality of the video does break up quality of content, I lose track of timing and behavioral observation when that occurs. Sometimes, location affects this as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, use it! It's an excellent low cost product that will help your business and clients thrive!

I'm solving the way we communicate. It was mostly by memos and emails but I was missing the human element so I brought in skype videos for my company's sales and this has changed everything. I feel we are liviing in a social crisis where technology both cuts off our communication and yet connects us simultaneously. We need to change the way we utilize technology for human health. We need more face to face time and to see one another, it's a human need to bond and connect eye to eye. Staring at screens all the time for our communication is unnatural and making us an isolated society. I feel Skype solves this by bridging the gap. I really love what it has done for my clients and supports their mental health to be seen and supported by me via this platform. it is truly a gift to see someone from miles away and be able to have my service be accessible for them. Thank you very much for creating a product that bridges gaps and connects us all from multiple regions, supporting multiculturalism and low income people receive the help they need.

Skype review by Brandon C.
Brandon C.

"Skype is the best tool for connecting with your colleagues! "

What do you like best?

Skype has been the market leading conferencing application for many years now, and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere, especially with Microsoft leading it. Many great features are included in Skype for Business. Recording and saving calls, chat-history preview, multi-person conferencing, and many more. Also the quality is crystal clear and very good!

What do you dislike?

We have had many different occasions were one of us wasn't able to connect to a call or was dropped out! It also requires tons of bandwidth and is doesn't offer tons of customization!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works most of the time but there is moments were you can't connect to a call or you get dropped out from a call. In other words don't expect this to be perfect cause it's not, it has it flaws like any other programs. That being sad there are tons of great features to it and overall I would say there are more benefits to it then negatives!

It allows me and my colleagues to easily communicate with each other. It doesn't matter if it's by instant messaging or video calls it works most of the time.

Skype review by Himmy R.
Himmy R.

"the most complete means of communication and videoconferences"

What do you like best?

Skype is very complete. The most outstanding feature is the video conferencing function, allowing stable simultaneous connections and being able to share documents in real time. Also the options of calls is excellent either from skype to skype or to local or international numbers at a very good price, it also allows us to contract a number of personal use and receive calls directly on your pc or dispotivo by skype with just being connected to the internet.

What do you dislike?

international numbers are somewhat expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

skype is suitable for all needs, be it a small company or companies of global reach, it is the option that you should choose as a means of communication, allowing you to reduce costs by bringing people closer regardless of the distance, if you are looking for a software for videoconferencing Skype is the option more stable market.

In the company Skype is the main means of communication allowing internal flames to share file and information in real time, improving the time of internal responses, it is also used as an international calling platform, we all have skype installed either on the computer or on some phone mobile.

we have also held meetings using the video conference which has sold us wonderfully

Skype review by Aahana S.
Aahana S.

"Application to Connect"

What do you like best?

Skype is really one of the fast and secure an excellent application to stay connected with colleagues, clients, friends, and even relatives. I am using Skype for years. I have never ever felt to reach customer care service. One of my friend got stuck with an issue last week, regarding a purchase and we tried to the chat help. It was almost waste of time only.

Skype is really a very excellent phone system application also, specially for the solo entrepreneurs. Because their need is something basic and affordable which can easily allow them to make and receive audio as well as video calls or even conferences calls .

As its been easy to work from home, because of this Skype the communication with the colleagues and clients get easy. This is the thing I liked about Skype that I can contact with my friends, colleagues, clients, and all whose so ever I want.

What do you dislike?

After the upgrade its absolutely useless. It is not even showing that who is online and who is not. How can professionals, officials can completely wreck?

They should put it back exactly how it was.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better video quality needed.

Being from an IT sector, I have to work with the Design, E-Comm, marketing, developers, and even with advertising team. Due to this Skype application, it has become easy to make calls, video calls, with the company's staff to stay more connected with the clients and colleagues as well. We can facilitate company meetings through video conferences easily.

Skype review by Amelia G.
Amelia G.

" Skype an excellent communication tool"

What do you like best?

I like to work from home, however, communication with the rest of my colleagues and clients is usually difficult. For this reason, what I like about Skype is that I can keep in touch with each of them from wherever I am.

Today we always use it at work, sharing screens, files, images, videos, or making video calls at any time of the day. The platform is really easy to use being pleasing to the eye plus it works on the vast majority of equipment. On the other hand, in my personal work as Graphic Designer, I can maintain a more direct communication with my clients and in that way keep them abreast of the advances and progress of the design that they entrusted to me.

Skype is really fast and secure an excellent option to stay connected with friends, colleagues and with clients.

What do you dislike?

Few things dislike me of Skype, however, what is most uncomfortable is when using a video call the image is distorted or stuck by the bad signal from the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remeering 100% this application to

1. internal communication of the company since it has multiple tools that will be really useful for the team such as being able to share screen, documents or calls and video calls.

2. communication with customers as it is more personalized and direct

3. to communicate with any friend or family with whom you want to chat and have a good time

I use it to work with my Design, marketing and advertising team, to be able to send us archives, images or audiovisuals in addition to video conferences. Skype has allowed the company's staff to stay more connected with both customers and their colleagues and facilitates company meetings through video conferences

Skype review by Ed W.
Ed W.

"Easy to Communicate With Anyone, Anywhere"

What do you like best?

Skype is easy to install and configure. It even lets you make a test call to see what you might sound like on the other side of the call. If you have multiple cameras or mics on your computer, a simple dropdown menu lets you pick which devices to use for which call. It's easy, fast and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Skype can hijack your audio settings if you're not careful. If you allow the program to adjust the volume of your mic, but also want to record your voice in a program like Audacity, you may find that the volume and quality of the locally-recorded audio is all over the place. Podcast hosts and presenters should be careful with this option and make sure it behaves the way they want to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy and free to try out, and the support is available from Microsoft themselves, alongside countless forums on the internet.

Skype helps record meetings. It helps communicate with employees that are unable to make it to the office due to weather or health issues. It helps screen-record helpful videos for trainees. It does a lot.

Skype review by Lynsey P.
Lynsey P.

"To keep you connected - whereever you are!"

What do you like best?

I use skype for personal and business. It's easy to have quick conversations, easily flip to video chat or share your screen in a click. Great for business chats when you want to make quick decisions and cannot be face to face, great for personal "computer help" when your mom calls you asking how to do something - we simply jump on skype and she shares her screen with me for me to guide her through. It's EASY TO USE! for all ages, we even have my grandmother on it. All in all - a great product for everyone - very versatile! Also has great integration with the mobile platform. PLUS you can connect with contacts without having adding them to your list - great for one time calls with contractors or connections.

What do you dislike?

Connections are not always perfect - sometimes audio is delayed, echoed or video blurred, but that may also be a factor of internet connection sometimes too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - you won't be disappointed.

I work from home. Skype keeps me connected to my collegues, we can send quick notes vs. formal emails to get decisions made quickly. The screen share function is by far the most valuable - you can work with someone on a document as if you were right beside them sharing a screen.

Skype review by Ben T.
Ben T.

"Great for Dealing with International Clients"

What do you like best?

Skype has been a great tool for us when we are dealing with international clients. We have used it for communications with clients in Australia and South Africa. We still need to make plans for a chat via e-mail in advance due to the time difference, but once plans are made Skype is very simple to use. Of course the most important thing has been that Skype is the preferred form of communication for our overseas clients (after e-mail of course)

What do you dislike?

It isn't as convenient as a phone call, and quite honestly it isn't an app that I want to have on my phone as I only use it to communicate with overseas clients when e-mail isn't sufficient. As a result I usually find myself uninstalling it after a call and reinstalling it the next time we want to talk. I of course have to use my personal phone as I don't have a camera or microphone on my desktop at work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It isn't something that I would go out of my way to use, not really a business product. But it is great for communicating with overseas clients. It is completely free and seems to be how business people overseas prefer to communicate with the US. On a personal note, I've used it to communicate with a friend in China, although I believe he uses a VPN, I'm not sure if you can use it in China without one.

We can communicate with overseas clients for free, and there is no jumping through hoops to get it to work. It is also their preferred form of communication which is perfectly fine with us.

Skype review by Paul L.
Paul L.

"Skype Is It!!!"

What do you like best?

I like how easiest it is to use Skype to communicate with anyone across the globe. Most important of all, Skype is free!!! As long as the other person is setup with a Skype account either on a desktop or on their smart phone, I can have a free phone like conversation on Skype. What's really great is the ability to select pictures that describe what I'm trying to say with suggestions Skype provides.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how Skype constantly wants to install updates. I'm just starting to get used to the current version where I can access all the settings to make changes and then the next version is installed with a whole new graphic user interface. Now I have to go searching all over the new user interface trying to find the settings I need to make a change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Skype as a great messaging tool as well as a video conferencing tool. Most important of all, it's FREE!!!

We had to maintain constant communication between staff in our headquarter office with our branch offices outside of the country. Skype made all this possible and for free. All we need is an internet connection and with the Skype all loaded, we can start collaboration on-line.

Skype review by Odeylis B.
Odeylis B.

" Skype is the best thing to be in contact with everyone!"

What do you like best?

Skype is quick and easy to install, offers free calls to other Skype users anywhere in the world, calls have a high sound quality and are very secure. It works on most computers: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Pocket Out. With Skype I can have immediate communication with my clients when it comes to having a graphic design project in progress. I always use it to work with my marketing team, to be able to send us archives, images or audiovisuals. I also use it to communicate with relatives who are not in the country and I can have quality communication through Skype.

What do you dislike?

To call landlines you have to pay. If we have problems connecting to the Internet, it is likely that the call or conference is not of the best quality. I think that would be the only thing I do not like about Skype.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a freelancer like me, I exercise graphic design in this way, Skype will help you a lot to maintain contact with all your customers, it is the best tool in terms of communication, to be able to carry out a project at a distance!

With Skype I have constant contact with my relatives abroad, only having access to the internet, share a video call with them and talk as much as I want. And I also use it to communicate with my clients! It allows me to send files, images, audiovisual content and have a lot of feedback with the client

Skype review by cira M.
cira M.

"The best application for video conferences"

What do you like best?

I think that what I like most about this software is that it keeps me connected with my family friends who are anywhere in the world. I can send large files (documents, photos, audios, etc.). It is very easy to install, and is compatible with any operating system, so I can have it on hand in the place and at the time you want. It works very well with all the internet connections, so it is almost very fast in terms of its interface. The best thing is that you can register calls from strangers, so I can avoid calls from unwanted people.

What do you dislike?

Skype has many advantages but also disadvantages and among them I consider them to be; that the voice mailbox is not free. Sometimes it happens that due to a bad signal, its interface does not run properly and tends to put the image in bad resolution or to distort the sound a little when I'm talking about chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend Skype, since it is very efficient with respect to its service, by reducing the distance in the middle of this method, it is global and free, so it is one of the best applications that we have used, implemented and executed. It is the perfect tool for all those who travel a lot for work, it will facilitate many things. I feel very happy and use a diary to communicate with my family and friends that I can not visit them who live in other countries. In my work it is a fundamental tool because it is essential to have contact with my bosses.

It has brought me countless benefits, among them I can say that they are; That I can communicate remotely and make video conference with my bosses, at the time of a work trip. The best thing is group calls, with the shared window I can make everyone see what I see. At the time of inspection, that saves me a lot of time and money.

Skype review by james c.
james c.

"the most cost effective reliable means of communication"

What do you like best?

skype is a reliable service that offers 24/7 contacts.It is a service that is incredibly easy to install.It offers a secure calling experience. There are screen sharing options available through Skype and most of all,its free and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Skype offers little or no access to emergency services. There is no language translation services hence it can only be used by people speaking and understanding same language.Sound qualities on Skype are based on bandwidth, for video conferencing there are interferances.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are screen sharing options available through Skype.It becomes a lot easier to present a remote sale presentation thanks to Skype’s ability to screen share. Meetings can be conducted using this service and the information that needs to be shared can be independently viewed by each participant. This makes it a lot easier to facilitate discussions, create individualized impacts, and convey information in a more memorable way. its advisable to use skype since its cost effective.

meetings costs and time saving. Meetings can be conducted using this service and the information that needs to be shared can be independently viewed by each participant. This makes it a lot easier to facilitate discussions, create individualized impacts, and convey information in a more memorable way. its advisable to use skype since its cost effective.

Skype review by Mercy M.
Mercy M.

"Make it straightforward to communicate with Skype"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Skype is the way it is simple to find its tutorials on the web. That way, you do not have to keep disturbing other individuals to help you overcome an obstacle that you may encounter. To start using Skype, you do not need to be a pro, neither do you need to get complex training. Skype is a user friendly software because it has intuitive interface. With features such as mojis and emoticons, it is simple to express the feelings without typing anything.

What do you dislike?

I hate smartphone capabilities since it hangs and consume a lot of space. Also, to get the most out of Skype, you need to pay-this is an issue that I do not like at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, i would highly recommend this communication software to all individuals that want to meet their communication desires, but first, they need to make sure that they do their due diligence before they seal the deal.

It has been easy to share files and also collaborate via Skype group. Finally, with Skype, it is easy to call and undertake video conferencing.

Skype review by Tamar G.
Tamar G.

" Obtainable and fast yet easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is very good platform for having new relationships, for business especially. Actually, it has new features, such as tagging people while in the group, replying to the comment using emojis and a lot more. You have even 2 options for the interface: dark and light. I use light as it is easy for my eyes. I can easily share my thoughts using status bar. Even sharing photos is easier. I love the fact that you can be invisible, so nobody can disturb you. When it comes to using skype for personal purpose, there is mobile app, which is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

The latest update of skype made it a little complicated at first. However, spending more time finally got used to it. Discovered a lot more features that I could be asking for. Also dislike dark interface, but you can choose light one so actually it does not bother me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While working in an International company, communication is very necessary. Especially when it comes to consumer services, dealing with cases must be superfast. So, sending mails and waiting for others replies is waste of time. While using skype you easily understand power of it. Sooner you realize that you feel like being with that person, with whom you have communication with.

It is very fast way to share information. Also, you are able to make free calls inside skype platform, which is quite attractive to know. In addition, it gives you possibility to make people reach you easily while having skype account. You can register as much account as you wish due to the toll-free accounts. In case you need, you can add balance to it so you will be able to make calls outside skype.

Skype review by Waweru M.
Waweru M.

"Skype is the most optimal communication software"

What do you like best?

I must admit that I like everything about from interface to design. Skype is a user friendly communication tool since it has a simple interface and slick design. Also, I like Skype since it is easy to download, install, and setup with no basic skills. Again, Skype tutorials are all over the internet. That way, it is easy to master every aspect of this communication tool with the help of the available tutorials. Skype has all the features that enable me to save time and energy while communicating with co-workers, friends, and relatives. With emoticons and mojis, I am able to express my feelings without necessarily typing anything.

What do you dislike?

First, I dislike the fact that you cannot use Skype when you are not connected to the internet. Additionally, I do not like the sound produced by Skype while making audio call from somewhere there is poor internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Skype to all those folks that want to save time and energy while communicating since this software has all the features that makes it easy to communicate.

I am on a safer side to save time and energy while communicating with my colleagues, relatives, and buddies since this tool has all the features that makes it easy to communicate. Finally, video conferencing is lit with Skype.

Skype review by Ricardo J.
Ricardo J.

"Skype, the best way to communicate with the world through the best communication application"

What do you like best?

Skype is an application that offers a very complete service with respect to comunicacon, and I like it a lot because it allows us to communicate more easily and comfortably, taking away the limitations we have when communicating with people that we have far away, its different forms of communication that it offers It makes it very complete, and the advantages you have. I can call, make video calls, video conferences, and everything completely free, it is very nice page layout and it is very easy to learn to use it.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike a bit about Skype is that sometimes the image is distorted or lost due to bad signal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application in its entirety, it provides a fairly complete content, it is an application that you can use in the place you are and you can communicate with anyone you want in the place you are, in a free and secure way. Your video calls and your video conferencing system are very good.

This tool has been completely useful to me, since it gives me the ability and the comfort to be able to communicate with my clients and give them better attention, being able to discuss, inform them or consult them about any novelty regarding the work I am doing. And with respect to the personal helps me with great importance because I can easily communicate through calls and video calls with my family and friends that I have in other cities or countries for free, this being one of the best things. his capacity and image resolution is very good and that helps me a lot with a better interaction with the people I communicate with

Skype review by Gabryella P.
Gabryella P.

"Skype, great for video calling!"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use and you can store contacts very easily in it and has a variety of features. I like being able to call multiple people at once on it as well as leave messages for them. Being able to send documents through it is nice as well.

The chat function is well designed and easy to use to communicate with others. The program is also simple which makes it a good program for those who are no good with technologly.

I also enjoy using the shared screen function in order to help edit documents together as well as projects, it makes it easier than google docs sometimes because you can see and talk to each other at the same time.

What do you dislike?

It can be easy for spam and other users to try to friend you so that is a downside, to avoid spam make sure to have your setting set so not just anyone can chat you to avoid spam. Sometime it will also crash if you do not have a good internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using skype make sure both have a good microphone and internet connection or the call will not be as good.

It is great for interviews for people far away and I mainly use it for meetings with other co-workers. It makes finding a meeting time easier since we do not all have to be in the same room or travel. Which was great for when we had a team member who lived further away.

Skype review by Jose Luis R.
Jose Luis R.

"Perfecto programa para videollamadas y videoconferencias."

What do you like best?

Es un Perfecto programa para videollamadas y videoconferencias. Además tienes la opción de tambén solamente elegir la opción de solo llamada sin video

What do you dislike?

Que exige muy buena señal para videollamadas y que para llamar a teléfonos, sea una opción de pago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Usarlo y descubrir la sencillez, la capacidad y la validez del programa. Puedes pasar horas y horas usándolo y rara vez hemos detectado un fallo o una caída del sistema.

Es una gran solución tanto para nivel usuario como para nivel profesional ya que a todos los niveles resulta ser una gran solución ya que te evitas el desplazamiento hasta otra comunidad, país o incluso cualquier parte del mundo. De esta forma ahorras tiempo, dinero y ganas considerablemente en comodidad.

La aplicación permite el uso de llamadas a teléfonos moviles y teléfonos fijos, pero esta opción tiene un coste. Sería muy interesante que existiese la opción de que gratis o por una cuantía de dinero inferior. A nivel usuario y no profesional, ayudaría a mucha gente a disponer de una comunicación al alcance de todos sus dispositivos.

En general recomiendo el uso de este programa ya que facilita mucho el día a día, simplificándolo desde el primer minuto que accedemos al programa. Creo que salvo abaratar las opciones descritas, no hay opción de mejora.

Evitar el traslado a otras ciudades o pueblos, y así conseguir verte cara a cara con tu contacto en tiempo real.

Skype review by Oriana D.
Oriana D.

"Skype, a service that communicates to all communicates Ver también communicate"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like about Skype is its flexible prices and free video chat, which allows the participation of 200 people or more in a conference without the need to leave their desks. Skype allows access to your platform from different devices, be it a desktop computer, a laptop or a smartphone and this allows me to communicate with my colleagues from almost anywhere and it is an incredible advantage.

Although the calls to landlines and mobiles are payments, the expenses are really minimal for this reason, they do not suppose an important expense that affects the budget of a company, it offers an unlimited amount of calls to many countries for less than $ 15 this is a ridiculous price to make international calls!

On the other hand, the installation of the tool is quick and easy and its operation does not present great difficulties, which allows it to be integrated into the communication system of my organization easily and without major problems!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that could displease me about Skype is that when the internet is a bit slow, the quality of the calls drastically drops to the point of not understanding the other person talking to me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use skype, it is the best option in the market, file transfer is easy, excellent communication as long as your internet is good and the audio quality is outstanding

Skype has facilitated many of the tasks at work, such as sharing important files among employees, communication within the company, communication with our customers, plus easy integration with our web platforms

Skype review by Joseph N.
Joseph N.

"Awesome Communication Tool it is!"

What do you like best?

Skype is very fast in making connections. The software also provides the user with the option to record the calls, whether video or audio. On top, one can use Skype to share his/her activity on the computer/mobile device, with another Skype user. As such, it is excellent in sharing directions on how to do something. I have used it for learning (Both as the student and as the Tutor), because I am able to share, or see how some practical activity is done. Skype offers convenient calling to anyone anywhere on the globe, just like they were in the next room! And just like a phone book, it has a contact list. Skype has reminders too, to make sure you do not miss on important events. Not forgetting the document sharing feature, where besides screen-sharing, participants are able to share documents and photos. It is so incredible!

What do you dislike?

The software however may not be used for emergency calling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone should try Skype. The software is not expensive, and the value it will give back is insurmountable!

In my writing and trading business, I do not always have the know how through a certain challenge. With Skype however, I am able to source help and get it just as if I attended a physical class. Skype is thus saving on time and improving on convenience.

Skype review by Shekar J.
Shekar J.

"A Decent software for video conferencing"

What do you like best?

This tool offers a group and one-to-one video calling which is plus point for personal and business calls respectively. The sound and image quality is decent enough but it may depend on your internet speed. Screen sharing is available which is the best feature meant for information sharing!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the quality of the call is not good and very irritating especially when a conference is set up and other users are not able to connect or view. There are other apps that work a bit better in recent times and Skype needs to improve its software

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a decent app and can be used to set up personal and business meetings. Just ensure that you have a good internet connection at your workplace or home for better quality calls.

Skype is used for project meetings and good for teamwork. It has made collaborative work more easier and somewhat effective.

Skype review by Devin R.
Devin R.

"Effective for communicating quickly with our Auditors"

What do you like best?

Where I work we have 2 instant messaging options, Vertical Wave and Skype. Skype is by far the more feature-content service when comparing the two. I can connect with professionals outside of the business and collaborate quickly on projects. During our annual audit, I use Skype to answer quick questions and share files, since the auditors are usually not on site.

What do you dislike?

Using instant message for our company has not been adapted into our culture. Most of the people on our team would rather send an email via Outlook than use an instant messaging solution. I wish I could convert more of the leadership over to using Skype instead for simple messages, but that's a battle I have not won yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using this product. It's simple and integrates well with Outlook, if your business is using a Microsoft Enterprise product.

I've used Skype to send files to our auditors. I have also used the software to collaborate with our Microsoft Dynamics GP consultant to troubleshoot our integration solution.

Skype review by Dennis M.
Dennis M.

"Pretty amazing application, Skype! "

What do you like best?

The application is widely used so it’s easy to get to know about it. I like Skype mostly because it is convenient in all aspects; it helps me link up with my clients all over the world by video calls and also conducting a conference meeting with my colleagues. Skype is an easy to install software and also easy to use, it is free to use it. It also helps me save a lot of time because I do not have to go door to door in search of new clients. I only identify them on a call then from there I use Skype to communicate with them and we end up striking great deals. I have the application on my mobile phone and it is really helpful as I get to use it all the time. The Skype software can be installed in many places like T.V, Tabs, laptops. It is cheap as it is a free application, I just love Skype.

What do you dislike?

Skype becomes very slow especially with a low internet connection and that way it makes the video to pause all of a sudden and the voices are not constant, making unpleasant to both you and the other person on the other end. In that matter you end up wasting a lot of time trying to connect all over again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype is easy to use software, cheap and easy to install as well. I would HIGHLY recommend it to corporates and any organization which is busy and has clients and employees all over the world. Skype can never disappoint especially in high speed internet. You can video conference, and hold meetings and interviews on Skype. Not forgetting individuals who would also want to use Skype with family and friends away from home. Skype is a mind blowing software!

For me this product has been so helpful, most of our clients are people I have never met before.Most are based in other towns and others abroad. So by using Skype I communicate with them via video conferencing or video calls, this brings a lot of trust because they get to see me often and in that way I am able to retain my clientele. I have also realized am able to save more time as I do not travel often to meet my clients. We also conduct interviews and meetings through Skype. It is a very useful software that every Institution and organization should have.

Skype review by Uriber O.
Uriber O.

"An old friend. A very improved friend."

What do you like best?

Since its integration with windows by default it has become much easier to use, because before that, you had to install it to your relatives, but now they find it on their computer by default and it automatically adjusts to the user with whom windows are registered. It also serves for telematic interviews, which is perfect for companies like our own.

What do you dislike?

It could improve it's written chat, as it looks a bit simple, too large and out of date. It's not its main purpose though, so, is not as important as the rest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to have nice bandwidth, or you might have a frustrating conversation

I'm aware that we hired some of our members with skype, which is nice since they came from very far away and it would have been a disaster to move just for the interview. Also I have meetings with clients from all over the world with skype, as it's better and reliable for them if they can see your face and your office behind you.

Skype review by Khaled K.
Khaled K.

"Great but could be better"

What do you like best?

reliable on both versions desktop and mobile. Additionally, conference video call feature is amazing and I use it a lot for my work and personal calls.

What do you dislike?

It is User Interface is not friendly; multiple times I struggle to find how to do simple things such as how to switch back from a video call to the chat so that I can share a link or write something while doing the video call

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype is widely used in industry, universities, and individuals. Thus, having a Skype account would make it easier for you to connect with others without the need of learning a new tool every time since most people have a Skype account and know how to use Skype without any guidance.

Contact with collaborators from all over the world to talk about our research and project progress and how to push it forward. The benefit is that mostly everybody that I know have Skype account so it is comfortable for both of us to use it without learning a new thing.

Skype review by Florence B.
Florence B.

"Skype my world in video conference and communication."

What do you like best?

What I like about Skype is that it’s an application which is easy to install, and takes less time. Skype has a wide range of communication features: you can text, make calls, video call, Make a conference with one person or multiple people depending on why you are making a video conference. You can also install Skype on your mobile phone, tabs, Laptop, desktop etc. The most amazing or fascinating thing about Skype to me is when I do conferencing with people from different parts of the world with a lot of ease. When am out of the country I cannot miss out any meeting as we use Skype to hold meetings when myself or other persons are away. I personally use Skype apart from the office to communicate with members of my family who are overseas it brings a lot of togetherness between us. What can I do without Skype? It beats all odds!

What do you dislike?

Dislikes are few though they need to upgrade on video calling as it disconnects especially with unstable internet. Video calling in Skype needs a very fast internet to be able stabilize and be clearly visible on video calling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend first time users or people who have never tried to use Skype to give it a try. It is not costly, Skype can really save your time as an organization or a supplier as you will be able to communicate with your customers on Skype and be able to strike a deal with them without having to travel to where they are. Holding meetings also as an organization will also save time and avoid cancellation of meetings due to people who have travelled abroad or out of town. It is easy to install and works well with most of the operating systems. You can also install Skype on your mobile phone that way you will be able to use it anywhere and everywhere. Skype helps you to connect with family members and colleagues all over the world.

It is so helpful in terms of coming in handy where we have meetings scheduled in advance and some people are not physically in the office, that way we video conference and we end up having a successful time without having to cancel or reschedule for some other time. Also by using Skype it solves all our problems as most of the time we are not always present as the whole team so if it is cancelling meetings we can do it forever until we are all physically in the office so it is a time saver. It is cheap as you only need internet to connect on Skype and do your meetings, interviews and all.

Skype review by Juan P.
Juan P.

"El clásico de mensajería de voz y video"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor es que todo el mundo lo conoce y lo utiliza. A través de skype se hacen entrevistas de trabajo y hospedaje, contactas con familiares que se encuentran lejos, compartes archivos... Es lo que en el pasado imaginábamos que sería la comunicación del futuro. El futuro, pero hoy.

What do you dislike?

Con su dependencia de microsoft ahora intenta inmiscuirse demasiado con otras direcciones de correo electrónico e identidades y eso no me gusta, aunque por otra parte eso significa que viene con todos los windows y facilita su uso para los ancianos y gente que no tiene demasiada idea.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Para una experiencia satisfactoria es necesario contar con una calidad de conexión estable y de cierta velocidad. De lo contrario puede ser muy frustrante.

Por skype conseguí mi trabajo, la entrevista fue virtual. Asímismo, yo mismo he contactado con potenciales empleados como sustituto en recursos humanos. Es muy útil porque ahorras a esa persona tener que desplazarse si vive lejos, teniendo que hacerlo únicamente si va a obtener el trabajo.

Skype review by Alagappan N.
Alagappan N.

"Video calling is Skype's bread and butter."

What do you like best?

It offer good voice and video quality for decades . Skype nas the best chat experience.. Skype able to send photos, files, and videos in messages, and engage in group messaging .It has added best eMojis, which are similar to Messenger and GIF stickers . Ease of use and best tool for communication.

What do you dislike?

Essential features are missing advanced status control chat windows, and adding numbers to contacts information. What I dislike most about Skype is some connection breaks out .

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best in Skype features is the ability to create a Skype Number. This is not different from a real phone number. People can make a call from mobiles and landlines, but you can give answer in Skype, irrespective to the version desktop or a mobile app.

Skype lets different user to conduct video sessions with more participants for free anytime and everywhere. You can organise the group video call to better Dynamic View, so that the person key speaker gets the largest window, but even if you show everyone all the time, the key speaker's window is highlighted.

my job in Sales engineer , I need to speak with potential clients via video chat due to the fact that most of my work is done over the skype and phone.It has improvements in the many aspect in organization, especially at the level of communication, since there are High level authority managers and directors of the organization that are outside the country . ,

Skype review by Samuel G.
Samuel G.

"Skype is a must have communication tool that everyone need to have"

What do you like best?

Firstly, I like Skype since it is easy to download, install, setup, and start using even with no basic knowledge. It is easy to customize Skype to meet varying communication needs. Skype has all the features that help me to save time and energy while talking with my friends and colleagues. Finally, I like Skype since it integrates with almost every application that we use in our agency.

What do you dislike?

I only hate how it is a must to add funds in order to chat with contacts from every corner of the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would highly recommend Skype for all communication desires of any business. Also, I would recommend Skype for personal communication needs since it has all the features for such capabilities.

Ever since we implemented Skype in our agency, we have been able to create collaboration. Also, Skype has helped our team to save time and energy while communication.

Skype review by Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.

"Skype Review"

What do you like best?

I like how convenient it is to talk to people from all over the country/world. For example, my whole family lives in Poland and Skype makes it very easy for me to talk and see them. Also, it is convenient because you can download it on your laptop, or phone. Because of that, you can use Skype wherever you are.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about Skype is that the connection breaks out a lot. For example, when the internet signal isn't strong, it cuts off the signal with the person you are communicating with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype is convienet for people who need to communicate with others who are not living close by. It is also very easy to use so you do not have to be "tech-savy."

In terms of business problems, Skype helps to negotiate contracts and find solutions with people who are not close by. For example, as a paralegal, it is hard to communicate with clients who live in other states. With Skype, we are able to have interviews at any time we want which makes the whole process more efficient.

Skype review by Roxana P.
Roxana P.

"Use of Skype"

What do you like best?

It is an easy tool to use, comfortable, secure, reliable, allows an advanced communication between either within an organization / company or staff, with relatives, friends, who are outside the country, or distant from the location of one. It is easy to download, it is not very expensive, you can make videos calls conferences, useful mainly for business in offices, to meet customer requirements, remote providers, it is compatible with almost all Windows operating systems, user quantities and They have this tool so it facilitates the use between people, you can search through emails.

What do you dislike?

You can have unwanted contacts, if you want to call a landline you have to pay, you can download viruses to the machine when it is installed, sometimes the resolution of sound and video tends to fail, you have to have internet signal, if there is not a good sign communication tends to give failures, if you are in a school or study site you run the risk that students are distracted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool because it is quite easy to use, is available on the website, has very minimal costs, improves communication in an organization that is in various parts of the world, with respect to all the members of the human talent in it , it creates new clients, new suppliers, it is necessary to educate so that its use is the most adequate, to stay always updated regarding the platforms of the operating systems in the computers for better functioning and scope of this tool. I recommend for all those people who wish to work from their homes to achieve effective communication with their customers and suppliers and stay updated to the future business of the network.

Has had many improvements in the organization, especially at the level of communication, since there are managers and directors of the organization that are outside the country, and through this tool is achieved communication with them via video calls, constant communication with suppliers and customers without using other more expensive tools, all the members of the organization can have contacts with other colleagues outside the company.

Skype review by twink t.
twink t.

"A great software for video calling/ conferencing"

What do you like best?

The Video conferencing quality is really amazing and optimised as per the our needs. The settings can detect any kind of audio headset we are using. The best thing is when people join the conference and it is very seamless., even outside the company's network

What do you dislike?

Skype is a great software with regular updates. If at all i have to find a glitch which is a small one, i would say sometimes that video do get hanged. I have also observed that the call button sometimes gets freezed. This issue is sporadic.

One more issue is it is not a light software. If a s/w takes 5secs to come up, it is not light!

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommend skype for all types of users whether personal or official work

We are solving the very obvious problems from SKype, and that is communication. Video conferencing between the clients, team members and colleagues.

Skype review by Christine R.
Christine R.

"Skype is a necessity in todays comunication world"

What do you like best?

I love having the ability to see a persons face, and expressions beyond just that of text. Whether it be a client or a friend, Skype has always been an application that fills a void or gap in many communication methods.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something about this toll that I do not like. As a matter of fact, with each update I find more and more things that I DO like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its usually what's missing in our everyday interactions with clients. I have also used Skype Business and it also fills the gap of communication in todays business needs with clients all over the country where meeting in person just is not an option.

When I am unable to meet up with a clients directly to address some concerns, I am able to still connect with them face to face and able to still successfully assist them. As an independent, this is crucial.

Skype review by Peter Kamau N.
Peter Kamau N.

"Conversation made easier with Skype"

What do you like best?

What I like best with Skype is the quality of sound during a conversation. It usually allows the users to have clear conversation whether during a discussion or on a question and answers session. It is usually efficient provided the users has a stable internet connections. It is also capable of sending images without losing their quality.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about Skype. However, it can be annoying when either of the users has unstable internet connections. It might also mean an additional investment for purchasing devices which can support it in the case of new users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend the use of Skype for communication purposes. It can be adopted by individuals and corporations. Its use is suitable for business and personal interests. The cost of communicating can greatly reduce especially if you have subscribed to a monthly internet connections. It means that you do not have to be purchasing data every other time. Through this tool, you can easily read the moods of the other person since you can see them as you talk. It is thus suitable for checking on those you have not heard from for a long while.

I have been using Skype to communicate with friends, relatives and colleagues. It has features which allows you to make video calls, send text messages and share files like images. It has the best quality in terms of sound and does not interfere with the quality of the files shared.

Skype review by Katie  P.
Katie P.

"Connecting with families through video chat "

What do you like best?

My English language learners have increased tremendously in my classroom in the past two years. As an English only speaker, I am unable to make phone calls or have meetings Spontaneously with my family’s due to the language barrier. Using Skype has increased my parent communication a ton! Luckily, I am able to ask a friend to jump on Skype with me for a five-minute conversation with a family that needs translation. I love being able to see and speak to my family to let them know how their children are doing at school. It gives them the opportunity To quickly chat with me and to not have to takeoff work for a meeting. I absolutely love using Skype!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike right now. But I do think it would be great for Skype to have a translator option. Instead of grabbing one of my coworkers to translate my conversations it would be nice to click a button so we can chat one on one and the conversation can be translated through the app.

I have seen a huge increase in parent communication and parent feedback.

Skype review by Jenna N.
Jenna N.

"Skype Makes it Easier to Connect with Clients and Co-workers"

What do you like best?

I like that with Skype, I can use it to connect with my colleagues when I need to chat them for a quick question, but I can also use Skype to video chat with clients that I need to meet with that I am unable to meet face to face. It is easy to use and makes conferences extremely convenient.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I would say I dislike about Skype - I prefer it to any other similar programs I have used, such as Blue Jeans, Slack, etc.

As stated above, with my job in Sales, I sometimes need to speak with potential clients via video chat due to the fact that most of my work is done over the phone. Because of this, Skype makes it easier to speak with clients and make them feel more comfortable seeing my face rather than speaking via phone and giving sensitive information. Not to mention, Skype also has a chatting option, which is one of the ways that my colleagues and I use to connect when we had a quick question to ask.

Skype review by Teresa R.
Teresa R.

"Skype, un imprescindible en mi empresa"

What do you like best?

Skype es confiable, fácil de usar, limpio e intuitivo, y se ha convertido en una parte intrínseca de la forma en que se comunica mi empresa. Puedes hacer llamadas, mensajería instantánea, llamadas de grupo, videollamadas, compartir documentos y compartir tu pantalla. Skype tiene todas las necesidades que necesito para mantenerme conectado con mi equipo día tras día. Lo mejor de todo es que es gratis! Es perfecto para uso personal o comercial, especialmente en situaciones de trabajo remoto, donde los equipos están repartidos por todo el mundo. Skype hace que las relaciones de trabajo a distancia cobren vida y se sientan menos virtuales.

What do you dislike?

Me desagrada poco de Skype. Me gustaría poder realizar una llamada de grupo con pantalla compartida de forma gratuita pero está disponible cuando se actualiza a la versión de pago. La sincronización entre la aplicación móvil y la aplicación de escritorio Además, los contactos a veces están desconectados y skype me dice que están en línea, lo que puede ser confuso para ambas partes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomendaré Skype a todo el mundo... Hace más de media década que existe y el hecho de que constantemente tengamos nuevas herramientas alternativas y, sin embargo, Skype sigue siendo relevante, demuestra que Skype hace un buen trabajo.

Skype simplifica mi comunicación con mis colegas en el trabajo, durante los períodos fuera del trabajo y también con mi familia y mis contactos de negocios. Me ahorra dinero que habría gastado pagando cuentas de teléfono y también me proporciona una tarifa de llamadas más barata a destinos internacionales que la que obtengo con mi proveedor de red de telecomunicaciones local.

Skype review by esther m.
esther m.

"Conversation made easier with Skype"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Skype is the quality of sound that it offers during a conversation. With reliable internet connections, it will therefore be possible to ensure clarity of points and instructions. It also allows you to determine the mood of the other party when video since you can read their facial expressions.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about Skype, but with unstable internet connections it can be disappointing. You also need to have the application software installed by the end users using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype is suitable in reducing the cost of running a firm. It promotes the convenience and productivity of individuals and firms. It is suitable in creating individual and group conversations. When holding a Skype meeting, you do not have to write the minutes. You can record the conversation for future reference.

Communicating on Skype brings convenience and satisfaction. When you have not talked with a person for long, Skype can fulfill the desire of meeting the almost fully. It also facilitates in reducing the cost of production in firms. It is possible since you can easily hold virtual meetings with colleagues and business partners. Through this, the commuting expenses are eliminated. You will also not need a conference hall and time will be saved as well.

Skype review by Priyank S.
Priyank S.

"Skype is a best video conferencing software."

What do you like best?

The best thing about Skype is that it comes from a very trusted supplier so it has very good quality support.Also the video conferences that are made has very good video quality and is very smooth.The main advantage a common user sees is good pricing and a best experience which is available to the user through Skype.Also Skype do not have major bugs as compared to the other video conferencing software available.Also the basic requirement to use Skype is an Microsoft account with an username ID and password.Also the advantage of Skype is that you can connect to the users in you contacts very easily as the Skype gives suggestions of your contacts on Skype.Also it is very useful to conduct the company conferences as it gives very smooth experience if you have a decent internet speed.According to my experience i would recommend using Skype rather than any other software as our Basic needs are easily fulfilled by this software.Also the customer support of this software is very good so there is no issue for solving your query.Due this budget friendly features many business firms are making use of Skype for their business meeting as it is also very safe.AS it provides a better security it is implemented by many business firms.

What do you dislike?

Not many dislike but only one thing that they should work on is the UI and to reduce the requirement of internet speed for better video calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a business minded person and want better option for video conferencing then i would really recommend it to you.

The main problems that are solved is that we are able to conduct meetings at any time with each and every client from anywhere around the globe and that too very efficiently.

Learning about Skype?

* We monitor all Skype reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.