Skype

(3,135)

Transform the way you work and build your business with one collaborative tool.

Work for Skype?

Learning about Skype?

Skype Reviews

Showing 3,138 Skype reviews
Skype review by MARIOXI M.
MARIOXI M.

" skype is real-time communication"

What do you like best?

Skype is a universal application because we can give it a very big use thanks to the service provided by this application. It could be said that it is the best means of communication since you can see yourself in a real time conversation through your PC or smart phone no matter how far you can be from that person, thus providing you with a quality conversation and with ease at the time of handle it

What do you dislike?

it would be very important that the connectivity be improved since many times the image stops and the person on the other side is not distinguished very well or it also happens that the image is distorted with the audio and they go by different synths and so on. the conversation you have with the other person is lost or distorted

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend it for its wide trajectory and for its ease when using it as well as its way of always innovating its system to offer us the best of its services

I have been able to solve some situations at the university level because there is a wider type of communication, therefore, any type of problem can be solved in a more efficient and safe way. It is very easy to use it, therefore many of my classmates use it frequently, thus achieving communication even among several people when there is a large study group.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Skype
Skype review by Ankit R.
Ankit R.

"Skype is easy and better video calling software."

What do you like best?

Skype is the best video calling software according to my experience as it has trouble free and very smooth video calling.Also the main and very common advantage that a any person looks for is that it is free of cost and also very secure.The video calling conferences that are now conducted lately by my company were really good as it have an very good quality video conferencing if you have a very decent internet speed.Also the quality and customer support of this software is very amazing.The main advantage about this software is that it have very user friendly UI and also it is very useful as we can attend the conferences of our company from any place and at any time.The only basic thing that is required to access Skype is just an login ID and a password.Also most of the business firms are using Skype for their online meeting conferences.They use Skype to connect with there clients from all around the globe.According to my experience i founded Skype very interesting and very useful for my work.As the quality support of this software is very good so there are no major bugs and it is very smooth to use from anywhere.Also one more advantage is that it can be accessed not only from laptops but also it can be accessed from your smartphones.This makes it more convenient and flexible for users.

What do you dislike?

Well there is not much of the dislike as it is just awesome as it also has very good quality support.Just some minor bugs are taken to be care of like it requires high speed network for hassle free video calling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an very convenient and easy way for video calling then i would definitely recommend it.

Well using Skype it does not take a long time connecting with client from any place on the globe.Thus it makes our work much easier and faster.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Skype review by Pius M.
Pius M.

"The smoothest video conferencing experience you will ever get"

What do you like best?

I love Skype first of all because of the ease of use. I didn't require any basic knowledge of its usage my first time using it and i was able to use it like a pro.

The user interface as well as the user experience is excellent, the chats and contacts are well organized and the u.i is very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Skype for android consumes a lot of bandwidth on my device, but apart from that i think it is still an excellent product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If any customer is looking for a conferencing software whether it's for audio conferencing or video conferencing then Skype is the only way to go. The software is highly reliable and the service delivery is nothing short of excellent. I recommend Skype to all organizations.

Skype has solved the problem of communication within my organization, From departmental communication to company-wide communication.

Project collaboration has also been simplified and we are able to collaborate with our international partners with the use of Skype.

Skype review by Jane N.
Jane N.

"Skype for windows 10 is substandard."

What do you like best?

Skype is the most intuitive software when it comes to teleconferencing and video conferencing. The service delivery is exceptional and very reliable.

I am able to video conference with up to 20 people with smooth and satisfying performance.

What do you dislike?

Skype for windows 10 is not very good. It keeps hanging and forces me to restart it a good number of times.

The worst part is that they don't allow me to downgrade to one of their earlier versions, this is very frustrating, i hope they will improve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Apart from Skype for windows 10, i believe that Skype is actually the best teleconferencing and video conferencing app available in the market, a lot of people are registered there and i would highly recommend it.

Skype has enabled my company to save a lot in terms of finances, since we don't have to take long flights and spend lots of money to attend international meetings, instead we use their video and teleconferencing features to undertake such meetings.

Skype review by Charles N.
Charles N.

"An excellent collaboration tools for teams within organizations."

What do you like best?

Skype allows for team collaboration through video calls and chats with multiple team members. This allows for team members to work in sync while handling various operations within the organization. It also allows for sharing of files making it easier to send a document to a large group of people most especially in a group conversation where they can contribute their ideas thus making the document richer.

What do you dislike?

Lately it has had some issues most especially chats not being sent to or received by the intended party unless they restart the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Skype to other organizations as it enhances communication within the whole organization thereby keeping team members abreast of new developments within their work areas and also within the organization. This improved communication helps enhance collaboration and thus improve efficiency.

Initially collaboration was an issue within our organization. However upon embracing Skype, we have been able to work together seamlessly which has helped improve the organization's efficiency. We are now able to have cross-departmental teams working together in projects because of the improved communication.

Skype review by Nauman K.
Nauman K.

"Losing its edge"

What do you like best?

- Easy to install and setup.

- The voice quality is good.

- Its reliable.

- It's usually installed and available with everyone.

- Multi-platform support with same user id. I can leave the call on my desktop and can continue the call on my mobile.

- Conference Call support for multiple users.

- Chat translation.

What do you dislike?

- Its' new look.

- Its new design, which is funky and lacks decency.

- The new design is also complex, not very user-friendly.

- Its losing its popularity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Many people are unaware that there are 2 versions of Skype available for Windows 10. You should choose the one which suits your needs.

- Its a defacto for business correspondence. You would find skype id in the signatures of many professional emails thus it's accessible and approachable.

- When we open trouble tickets with level-3 support through Netsuite and there is a need to have a conference call, we usually use skype.

Skype review by Franklin W.
Franklin W.

"Very useful for making video calls"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and install. It allows you to make calls to any person anywhere in the world totally free, you only pay the internet rate. The calls fall quickly and the audio quality is very good. It is compatible with most mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

You can have unwanted contacts if it is not well managed. Additional services other than calls are paid and that includes voicemail and calls to landlines. Sometimes it loads in the background and it consumes a lot of ram memory from your computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is very good, I use it in my company to communicate with staff and with my clients and I have not had problems with its use. Recommended!

It is excellent for making calls and scheduling meetings, very useful for any small company. You do not have to spend large sums of money on long distance calls, you just have to have a Microsoft account and Internet access. What I would recommend is a good internet connection so there is no intermittence in communications.

Skype review by Madeleyne M.
Madeleyne M.

"Excellent communication software"

What do you like best?

without a doubt Skype has been the best communication software I could use, it is a very complete application with it I can make high quality calls and send messages. The best part is that it is very safe, through this software I make video calls group and so keep in touch with my team anywhere in the World.

What do you dislike?

I can note that one of the most common disadvantages in Skype, is that we can get a virus if we download the application of the wrong page. Another thing that usually happens is that to make calls to landlines you have to pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I invite you to use Skype to start adding colleagues, friends and family and to keep in touch with each of them. It is the maximum you will not be sorry.

Great useful software is undoubtedly the best has no limits, is very complete and easy to handle; I can use it from anywhere as it is an application that I can access to it through my PC, tablet or mobile phone. It is the best thing with the I was able to keep up with my meetings and interesting jobs in the company where I work at Diario. so achieve good performance

Skype review by Priyank S.
Priyank S.

"Skype is a best video conferencing software."

What do you like best?

The best thing about Skype is that it comes from a very trusted supplier so it has very good quality support.Also the video conferences that are made has very good video quality and is very smooth.The main advantage a common user sees is good pricing and a best experience which is available to the user through Skype.Also Skype do not have major bugs as compared to the other video conferencing software available.Also the basic requirement to use Skype is an Microsoft account with an username ID and password.Also the advantage of Skype is that you can connect to the users in you contacts very easily as the Skype gives suggestions of your contacts on Skype.Also it is very useful to conduct the company conferences as it gives very smooth experience if you have a decent internet speed.According to my experience i would recommend using Skype rather than any other software as our Basic needs are easily fulfilled by this software.Also the customer support of this software is very good so there is no issue for solving your query.Due this budget friendly features many business firms are making use of Skype for their business meeting as it is also very safe.AS it provides a better security it is implemented by many business firms.

What do you dislike?

Not many dislike but only one thing that they should work on is the UI and to reduce the requirement of internet speed for better video calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a business minded person and want better option for video conferencing then i would really recommend it to you.

The main problems that are solved is that we are able to conduct meetings at any time with each and every client from anywhere around the globe and that too very efficiently.

Skype review by Mayra Alejandra B.
Mayra Alejandra B.

"¡ Ideal Skype for calls to video calls !"

What do you like best?

I like Skype because it is an ideal service to make calls and video calls safely and reliably from anywhere I am. It allows me to communicate with my colleagues remotely, with my family and friends face to face through a webcam or my mobile phone and even share the video with several people. It also offers text messages instantly.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that when you sometimes connect for video calls, the quality and resolution of the audio are lost and seen and heard intermittently. The other thing that limits you in the number of people. Skype allows you to make a group video call with few people and 25 in an audio call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool because it allows people to communicate. Whether from the company, your home, on the street, from another city or anywhere in the world where you are. I recommend it because you can make calls and video calls in a particular way or group, send messages, share image files or other documents. You can easily connect with your Outlook email or from your mobile. You can send notifications and if you like the reminders of the activities you have pending. You can add your contacts and select those that are your favorites that can be your family, personal friends or work. It's great when you share the screen. It also allows you to record meetings, personal videos and save them.

It is an application that allows me to communicate with my colleagues, my family and friends online from wherever I am. For example, if I can not attend a meeting with my work team because I am out of town and can not physically arrive. What I do quickly is to connect by Skype and in this way, I am present at the meeting and I can comment, plan and accept what is written in the agenda without having to suspend it. It is very useful and practical because it is also used to send instant messages, video chat, individual and group chat. Another benefit is that I can share images and documents immediately. It should be noted that it helps you minimize transportation and lodging expenses, since if you have to travel to another institution that is in another region or country and does not have the resources for this program, you can stay in touch and talk to people all The time you want.

Skype review by Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.

"Really nice tool - Super easy to use "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that the tool is easy to download, as well if you want to use the basic version, you don't have to pay for it.

It makes conference calls easy, as well you can make international calls just by adding credit to you account which is really nice, cause you don't have to pay a monthly member fee.

You are free to use your credit whenever you want.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the quality of the calls is not really good - as well it would be nice to be able to join several account in just one and switch directly from the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say it is a nice tool for internal conference calls - as well the chat is super nice so you can talk with the members of your team even if they are not in the office (business trip/ working remotely).

As well, really easy to use - I am sure your employees already used Skype before on a personal way - for sure they know already how to use most of the tools and are really familiar with Skype.

We can communicate internally between different services of the company.

We can chat directly in live with the right person, if something is urgent, instead of going to the concerned service - it saves time.

As well, when a member of your team is away/working from home, you can still communicate with them - which is really nice!

As well you don't need to have a training for the tool as most of employees have already used skype before. It is really user friendly.

Skype review by Leonardo G.
Leonardo G.

"Great tool to communicate, and great prices!"

What do you like best?

The capability to do local / cellphone calls, also the ability to do video conference calls. I like that I can chat with my clients and also create groups. The prices of the calls for local and internationals phones are really competitive. I also like that I can call to different countries and is really easy to find the country codes.

What do you dislike?

Some time it is a little bit slow. Maybe because is a heavy app. I think this is something that Skype should improve. I would like to have more offer to recharge my Skype credit since I tend to do a lot of international calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool, but be aware that this tool sometimes is heavy and laggy.

I'm a freelance developer and I have my business meetings on Skype. I also keep the contact with my family and friends using Skype. I usually use Skype to do international calls since I find that Skype offer good prices.

Skype review by Carlos Aogusto M.
Carlos Aogusto M.

"Communication tool essential for companies."

What do you like best?

Skype is an excellent software, it helps us to be in communication with our family and friends, but it is much more useful at the business level. This software is really easy to use, if we have a good internet connection our calls and video calls will be of very good quality.

Its messaging functionality is excellent and this software allows us to share any type of file between users, we can also make video conferences with our working group.

We can also share our screen so that other users can visualize what we are doing, this helps us a lot when making an induction or explaining a process or task.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed that skype is a software that consumes considerable resources of the order and sometimes can work slowly depending on the quality of our pc.

we must have a good connection to the internet to avoid communication being interrupted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely Skype is a software that we should all have, at a personal and business level it is a very useful tool that offers many communication possibilities and of great quality.

The communication in our company is very fluid thanks to skype, I keep in daily contact with my colleagues and team.

Skype review by Suhail A. Z.
Suhail A. Z.

"Potente software para comunicaciones online. "

What do you like best?

Soy Licenciada en Informática y docente. Uso este software para comunicarme con mis estudiantes. También lo uso para trabajar en actividades investigativas compartiendo ideas y para hablar con mis familiares. Es un software con buenas prestaciones. Me gusta que puedo hablar y chatear al mismo tiempo, lo cual se adapta a la velocidad de la conexión preexistente. Es versatil, me permite usarlo tanto en el computador como desde mi teléfono inteligente. Tiene una buena, bonita, atractiva e intuitiva interface que lo hacen muy fácil de usar. Combina muy bien el chat, con las llamadas y las videoconferencias.

What do you dislike?

Es una aplicación de alto rendimiento. Requiere equipos con buenas prestaciones para funcionar correctamente. Cuando la conexión es lenta la aplicación se torna lenta, y entonces es imposible comunicarse mediante videoconferencias. Sin embargo, se tiene la opción del chat o llamadas. Siempre permanece latente en memoria, lo cual consume muchos recursos de hardware, cuando no se está empleando. Debería poder abrirse y cerrarse a discreción del usuario.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es un producto muy bueno, no dudo en recomendarlo. Úsenlo con confianza. Es versatil para cualquier aplicación. Y de alto rendimiento y disponibilidad.

Es una aplicación muy buena en general. De interfaz sencilla y fácil de usar, con buenas prestaciones que permiten su uso en cualquier ambiente de negocio. Muy buena para ser usada en entornos educativos, tanto mis estudiantes y yo nos beneficiamos mucho comunicándonos y aclarando dudas sobre alguna asignación, cuando no podemos vernos en persona. También la uso para desarrollar estudios científicos compartiendo ideas que encaminan la investigación que realizo. En los negocios es ideal para compartir información de cualquier tipo. Y en lo personal, ideal para ver y hablar con familiares distantes.

Skype review by Tom K.
Tom K.

"La mejor aplicación de comunicación para empresas"

What do you like best?

El buen sonido y la gran calidad de imagen. También me gusta la traducción en tiempo real.El bajo coste de las lllamadas y la rápida conexión con los amigos

What do you dislike?

Lo malo es que solo se pueden enviar mensajes pero no recibir

Recommendations to others considering the product

Para comenzar a usar Skype, solo diríjase a skype.com y haga clic en el botón Descargar en el medio de la página. Después de descargar y ejecutar el pequeño archivo de configuración, seleccione su idioma entre los 39 disponibles . La siguiente opción es elegir si desea instalar Click-to-Call en sus navegadores web; esto le permite hacer una llamada desde cualquier página web que muestre un número de teléfono y listo

Nos ha ayudado ya que cada trabajador tiene un dispositivo y podemos estar todos conectados independientemente de que sea un usuario de Android, Apple o Windows. Además, Skype siempre funciona con buena calidad de voz y video, y una interfaz elegante y moderna.

Skype review by Genesis R.
Genesis R.

"The best tool for communication"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this wonderful tool is the fact of being able to maintain communication with people, regardless of where they are located. Having both its desktop application and its application for smartphones makes it a versatile tool. The Skype interface is very intuitive so it makes it easier for the user to manage their functions, video calls are free and you can also do group video calls and who does not like this? It's great being able to call your colleagues without having any cost, just a good internet connection and that's it!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is bad resolution in terms of sound and video during a video call, it freezes the image so I have to end the call and do it again. The latest updates of the application for Android have been very heavy so the application also responds slowly.

It has helped me a lot since I can keep in touch with my colleagues, from the office I can contact me through video calls with my work group to maintain communication during the development of a project that is being prepared, it is great because if they are not In the office, the people I want to talk to, I can communicate with them via Skype and it's as if we were actually in the same place. Also, working remotely from my house has helped me to communicate with my colleagues to keep abreast of the projects carried out. And leaving terms of work, it has been very useful to communicate with my family that is miles away, which makes it a pleasant experience to have Skype to maintain communication at the time you want and wherever you are.

Skype review by Vernessa T.
Vernessa T.

"Skype Has Been a Game Changer for Collaborative Communication"

What do you like best?

The bells and whistles added to Skype over the last few years are nice but the features that remain the most important continue to be group chat and conversations, video calls, and the Skype number (which gives you one number that can follow you around). Using Skype to call landlines or cell phones is budget-friendly.

Coupled with the right 3rd-party apps, Skype is still one of the best options for collaboration and screen sharing, and it makes podcasting interviews a relative breeze to conduct with two or more participants.

And on the personal side, I can attend the grandkids birthday parties without jumping on an airplane!

What do you dislike?

During installation, it offers some other programs already pre-checked. For less tech savvy users, this is confusing (or makes them think they need these programs in order to use Skype). (The programs aren't harmful but they can change the way you use your browser search feature, so they should be opt-in instead of opt-out.)

Some features of Skype are not intuitive. They're hidden away in the options and unless you know exactly where to find what you're looking for, you could be digging around the menus for a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Skype for business and personal use. (They have a Skype for Business software, so check to see if that better fits your needs.)

Initially, Skype solved the issue I had with finding an alternative to expensive landline telephone service (over 10 years ago). As my needs changed, and Skype evolved, it not only mitigated certain issues but was instrumental in me changing the way I did business in some areas.

For example, I moved entirely away from landlines as we know them to VOIP (voice over IP) for my telephone needs. If Skype had not been reasonably stable, I never could have trusted my phone communications to VOIP.

Group communication through chat was another game changer, alleviating the need for so many face-to-face meetings. Skype made this possible and the fact that we could jump over into either a voice call or video call with minimal disruption put Skype at the top of my go-to softwares on all my machines.

Skype review by Teresa C.
Teresa C.

"La mejor aplicación para llamadas y videollamadas"

What do you like best?

Me encanta la facilidad con la que puedes llamar a otra persona y ponerte en contacto con ella, solo requieres de su contacto y de una conexión a internet

Si tienes una cuenta Mucrosoft puedes utilizarla para iniciar sesión en Skype, y si no la tienes puedes crearla muy fácilmente, solo necesitas introducir el email, fecha de nacimiento y nombre.

También puedes hacer videollamadas grupales y videoconferencias, por lo que se puede decir que Skype es un programa muy útil.

What do you dislike?

No puedo decir muchas cosas que no me gusten de Skype, lo único que a veces la conexión falla y las llamadas se cortan o van con retardo; y que la interfaz de usuario debería ser renovada ya que se ha quedado un poco obsoleta.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo a todo el mundo descargar Skype en todos sus dispositivos ya que es gratuito, ocupa poco y es muy útil.

Uso este programa para hacer videollamadas con familiaresy amigos, y dentro de la empresa para hacer videollamadas con clientes.

Skype review by Susana Marina R.
Susana Marina R.

"Stay connected with Skype. "

What do you like best?

Skype is easy and fast to install.

Free phone calls to other Skype users anywhere in the world.

Works with all firewalls, NAT and router. ...

Skype calls have a high sound quality and are highly secure.

What do you dislike?

Have unwanted contacts.

To call landlines you have to pay.

Voicemail is not free either.

Get some virus when you download it by not getting it from the right page.

Sometimes the poor resolution of sound and video occurs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype, with the services of voice, data, fax, answering machine, conference and video call, can maintain communication without cost and at low cost, among Skype users, mobile phones, fixed network telephones, fax, videoconferences and obviously text, among the users in both communicational directions.

Also, Skype allows the diversion of calls and text messages, which means that users of the system with a Skype phone number assigned, can receive calls or messages directly on your computer, or generate the deviation of these to a mobile phone or fixed network, in the case of calls.

Skype is a software that allows text, voice and video communications over the Internet (VoIP). It has the purpose of connecting users via text (instant messaging), voice (VoIP) or video. One of its strengths is the free voice and video communication between Skype users from and to anywhere in the world. It also allows special calls, at very low cost, between computers and the fixed or mobile telephony network.

Skype review by Raul Lorenzo G.
Raul Lorenzo G.

"The communication platform for chat and calls is called Skype. "

What do you like best?

What I like about Skype is that it allows me to be in constant communication, through it I can talk, chat, and I like the fact, of being able to see the person with whom I speak, creating in me a feeling of closeness, with whom I'm doing the feedback. I love being able to access Skype both on my phone and on my PC, I only have to have Android for the phone and Windows operating system, Linux, etc. Similarly, I like Skype, because during the time I make the call, I can divide the screen in two, and share presentations, photos, etc., and not satisfied with that I can make video calls with HD quality.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Skype is that I can not make an emergency call with this tool, anyway I will have to use the cell phone or the landline, as well as it is very easy to have unwanted contacts because of the accessible thing that results, and several opportunities the audio and video are not of good quality. Besides being very easy to get a virus when downloading the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it for being an easy and quick tool to install, both in the mobile, as in another device, works with almost all computers, with Windows, Linux, etc. In addition, so that you can access other Skype users in part of the world, because it works with all firewalls, it has nothing more to configure. It is very economical to use

With Skype I make national and international calls from home or in record time, although the call is not free, it is well worth it since it is super economic, I can also access it from the PC, tablet, mobile, wearable, Xbox, etc. I have seen the need to communicate with my relatives who are in other countries, and with Skype we have been able to maintain family closeness, as well as conversations of a working nature, to get an agricultural product, the tool has been very helpful .

Skype review by Miguel M.
Miguel M.

"Un programa perfecto para mantenerse en contacto"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de este programa es el hecho de poder mantenerte comunicado con la gente, independientemente de dónde se encuentren. Tiene tanto su aplicación de escritorio como su aplicación para smartphone, y eso la convierte en una herramienta muy útil y versátil. La interfaz de Skype es muy intuitiva, por lo que facilita al usuario la administración de sus funciones, las videollamadas son gratuitas y también puede realizar videollamadas en grupo y ¿a quién no le gusta eso? Es genial poder llamar a tus colegas sin ningún coste, solo con una buena conexión a Internet.

What do you dislike?

A veces hay una mala resolución en sonido y video durante una videollamada, se congela la imagen, así que tengo que finalizar la llamada y volver a realizarla. Las últimas actualizaciones de la aplicación para Android han sido muy pesadas, por lo que la aplicación también responde lentamente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si nunca has usado Skype recomendaría buscar un tutorial para saber cómo funciona todo.

Me ha ayudado mucho ya que puedo mantenerme en contacto con mis colegas, desde la oficina puedo contactar a través de video llamadas con mi grupo de trabajo para mantener la comunicación durante el desarrollo de un proyecto que se está preparando, es genial porque si no están en la oficina, las personas con las que quiero hablar, puedo comunicarme con ellos a través de Skype y es como si realmente estuviéramos en el mismo lugar. Además, trabajar de forma remota desde mi casa me ha ayudado a comunicarme con mis colegas para estar al tanto de los proyectos llevados a cabo. Y dejando los términos de trabajo, ha sido muy útil comunicarse con mi familia que está a kilómetros de distancia, lo que hace que sea una experiencia placentera tener Skype para mantener la comunicación en el momento que desee y donde sea que esté.

Skype review by Davianna T.
Davianna T.

"Skype una herramienta Cool"

What do you like best?

Skype aunque aun la utilizo aveces es un aplicación muy útil ya que con ella puedes llamar a una o a varias personas, me gusta su fácil manejo y mas que todo para personas que son principiantes en esto, con esta podemos realizar llamadas, enviar archivos, notas de voz, emojis, videollamadas y no importa donde este la persona en el mundo mientras use skype le llegara, digo que si actualizaran la aplicación y le añadieran cosas nuevas llamaría mucho la atención que otras aplicaciones que ofrecen el mismo servicio.

What do you dislike?

Lo que me disgusta de la aplicación es lo siguiente: aveces las llamadas se escuchan entre cortadas, igual que las videollamadas, se visualizaban borrosas y se escuchaba como si pasaras por un puente, claro tampoco le puedo culpar del todo a la aplicación por que se que también influye mi Internet o el de la persona que estoy en contacto, pero aveces también se queda pegada la aplicación, aunque también influye como este el aparato con el cual lo manejas pero si el programa lo eh probado y aveces se queda pegado y no lo eh probado nada mas con un dispositivo si no con otros, pero si pienso que debería mejorar ciertas cosas que la harían una aplicación bien recibida para los usuarios que harían que recomendaran la aplicación. aunque he visto de que hay quejas respecto a la actualización las cuales dicen que tienen cosas innecesarias como adornos y esas cosas aunque los usuarios, pero la verdad pienso que es gusto de cada persona a mi en lo particular me gusta.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomiendo un montón por que es fácil manejar y si no tienes teléfono pero tienes computadora y no encuentras con que aplicación comunicarte con otra persona atraves del mundo pues esta es tu aplicación descargala ya y comunícate en cualquier parte del mundo, con tus familiares, empresas o compañeros de trabajo, amigos etc.

La verdad no la eh probado esta aplicación en Skype Business me gustaría?, si claro como no, entiendo que si da facilidad skype normal el de Business debe ser un éxito para las empresas de comunicaciones, como atención al cliente, para ofrecer servicios, ofrecer productos, que estén venta o algo por el estilo, para abogados, prestamistas, para servicios técnicos de electricidad, agua, luz. Me sorprende que puedas hablar con tantas personas al mismo tiempo me parece una herramienta fantástica, donde puedes llevar a tu equipo de trabajo de manera inmediata y sin muchas complicaciones las cuales suelen presentarse en el día a día.

Skype review by David T.
David T.

"Una de las mejores plataformas de comunicación "

What do you like best?

Skype es una de las mejores plataformas para poder comunicarse entre dos o más personas desde cualquier parte del planeta. Gracias a esta plataforma podremos realizar llamadas de voz o videollamadas con todos nuestros contactos de Outlook y con quién deseemos. Uno de los puntos fuertes es que la plataforma es gratuita y funciona gracias a internet por lo que la calidad es muy buena tanto en llamadas de voz como de vídeo. Además se puede utilizar con fines profesionales tanto para entrevistas como para charlas de trabajo.

What do you dislike?

En cuanto a las desventajas, es prácticamente imposible encontrar alguna ya que es una plataforma rápida, cómoda y gratuita con la que se puede comunicar con cualquier usuario del planeta. Además el propio Windows trae incluido Skype en su sistema operativo por lo que únicamente hay que crear una cuenta nueva o iniciar sesión con el correo electrónico personal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es la mejor plataforma de comunicación ligada a Windows. Gratuita, cómoda y de buena calidad.

Normalmente surgen problemas de empresa relacionados con algún tipo de sector en el que es necesario contactar con una persona que no es encuentra en el lugar. Skype nos permite realizar una llamada de voz y video en la cual podemos discutir, pensar soluciones y trabajar con varias personas de la empresa que se encuentran en distintos lugares.

También se utiliza para realizar entrevistas a personas que tienen complicado el desplazamiento al lugar.

Skype review by Alejandro C.
Alejandro C.

"Skype, la manera de comunicarse más simple"

What do you like best?

Lo que más destaco del Skype es su simplicidad para comunicarte por videollamada o simple llamada con cualquier persona del planeta, ya sea llamando al Skype de la otra parte o a su número de teléfono convencional. También permite la opción de compartir pantalla y sonido, que para presentaciones es muy útil, incluso para instruir a cualquier persona o grupo de personas, en cualquier ámbito relacionado con la informática ya que aprecian en tiempo real lo que les estas transmitiendo. La opción de crear llamadas grupales para transmitir la llamada a mas de una persona, y que todas estas partes puedan interactuar en la conversación, y si se necesita tomar el mando de la misma y ser quien retransmite la imagen/sonido.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me gusta son sus actualizaciones, a pesar de que se llevan acabo para mejorar la plataforma añadir funcionalidades extras , en muchas ocasiones cambian tanto la interfaz que requiere que el usuario se esfuerce un poco en encontrar acciones que antes tenia muy claro donde estaban posicionadas en la interfaz.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomiendo sin ninguna duda, me ha servido tanto para estudiar, para uso personal y para el trabajo. Tiene infinidad de posibilidades y es fácil de usar.

Skype ofrece la capacidad de comunicarte con cualquier persona/empresa de y desde cualquier parte del mundo, con una rapidez asombrosa. Para dar conferencias de forma telemática, para instruir a un grupo de trabajadores para cualquier ámbito, ya que es prácticamente como estar cara a cara.

Skype review by John N.
John N.

"Skype is the best platform of communicating with friends, relatives and even colleagues."

What do you like best?

What i like most with Skype is that you can send messages and make video calls at your convenience. It can also be used to hold meetings since you can communicate as a group. It allows discussions which makes it convenient for remote meetings.

What do you dislike?

So far, Skype has been the best form communicating platform. The only thing that is dissatisfying is that it can disappointing you when you do not have strong internet connections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype is the best tool to serve your communication purposes. it has an easy user interface which allows the user to have the ease while using it. It also allows you to get clear sound and images for convenience. i therefore recommend others to consider adopting its use.

Skype allows me to call for meetings with my seniors and juniors at work. It does not necessary matter where the rest are provided they are connected. it is thus beneficial unlike before where you had to call for physical meetings to discuss business.

Skype review by Carlos R.
Carlos R.

"La aplicación de llamadas por excelencia"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de esta aplicación es la sencillez con la que puedes crear una llamada a cualquier persona que se encuentre en ese momento en línea, con tan solo tener cuenta de Microsoft por ende tienes una cuenta en Skype, por lo que casi todo el mundo puede acceder a Skype de forma rápida y sencilla. Además tiene la opción de hacer o bien llamadas grupales o videollamadas grupales, lo cual está muy bien para poder hablar o bien con familiares que se encuentran lejos, o bien para hacer una simple entrevista de trabajo a distancia.

What do you dislike?

Hay muy pocas cosas que no estén bien echas en esta aplicación, si acaso poner alguna pega en el aspecto de la interfaz de usuario hacer algo mas limpia en la aplicación clásica de escritorio, ya que la que se descarga del la Microsoft Store aun no me termino de acostumbrar. Pero en aspectos generales es una aplicación con mucho recorrido y que esta pensada muy bien.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Por supuesto recomendar a todo aquel que no haya instalado Skype en su PC que lo haga, ya que es una aplicación indispensable para el día a día, ya sea para chatear, para hablar de tu a tu con tus amigos, o tener una entrevista.

El uso que suelo darle día a día es para hablar con mis amigos y familiares, ya sea para jugar a videojuegos o bien por hablar de temas de trabajo o simplemente por el echo de hablar un rato, además de lo anteriormente comentado que hay empresas que la usan para fines de trabajo como tener una reunión virtual o para tener una entrevista a distancia.

Skype review by Julia D.
Julia D.

"Cómoda aplicación para hablar con la familia y los compañeros de trabajo"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor de esta aplicación el poder hablar con la familia y los compañeros del trabajo desde mi teléfono móvil o cómodamente desde el ordenador. Es un programa muy estable y muy extendido por la mayoría de los usuarios de la red.

What do you dislike?

Quizás el principal inconveniente de este programa de que tiene un límite de usuarios en la videollamada, aunque sí se paga por el servicio es posible realizar esta tarea. A veces la calidad de imagen falla y el sonido puede ser un poco mejor pero en líneas generales funciona muy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invito aquella persona que no haya utilizado es calle en el móvil lo haga porque realmente funciona muy bien, desde mi punto de vista mejor que la llamaba por WhatsApp.

El principal problema que soluciona esta aplicación es hablar con los compañeros que se encuentran lejos en una sección diferente o simplemente está en su casa o fuera de la empresa. Si algún fin de semana surge algún imprevisto, mediante esta aplicación podemos realizar una llamada sin tener que hacer un gasto económico fuerte. También nos permite trabajar en un documento de texto colaborativo y a la vez estar hablando por estar hablando por Skype.

Skype review by Claudia C.
Claudia C.

"Skype "

What do you like best?

Lo mejor de Skype es que es fácil de usar y rápido de instalar. Tiene llamadas telefónicas gratuitas a otros usuarios de todo el mundo. La interfaz es muy intuitiva y es fácil de manejar para estar al alcance de cualquier persona de la empresa, independientemente de su rol en ésta. Además, funciona con todos los cortafuegos, NAT y router. No hay nada que reconfigurar. Las llamadas con Skype tienen una alta calidad de sonido y son altamente seguras. Skype funciona en casi todos los equipos.

What do you dislike?

Puedes tener contactos no deseados, para llamar a teléfonos fijos tienes que pagar y el buzón de voz tampoco es gratuito. Una de las mayores desventaja es también obtener algún tipo de virus al descargar Skype porque puede no ser obtenido de la página adecuada. Y algunas veces ocurre la mala resolución del sonido y del vídeo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilizalo como medio de comunicación, pues es muy util. Además, si la empresa esta fuera es una buena forma de comunicarte de manera rápida, intuitiva y sencilla gracias a su intrfaz limpia y su eficiencia en cuanto a funcionamiento. Investigando sobre otras herramientas mi empresa encontró grandes diferencias y a día de hoy hemos notado en productividad el uso de Skype para la empresa.

Utilizamos esta herramienta para estar en contacto con todos los empleados de la empresa, ya que es una multinacional nos contactamos con los demás por videollamadas en las reuniones.

Skype review by ismael m.
ismael m.

"Gran software"

What do you like best?

Hay muchas mejores características en Skype. Esta es la mejor herramienta de comunicación tanto para fines personales como comerciales. Utiliza menos ancho de banda. Es gratis de descargar y fácil de instalar y usar. También es compatible con la plataforma móvil, lo que facilita muchas cosas. Skype se ha convertido en parte de mi vida cotidiana. Puede enviar mensajes y puede chatear con la persona, aunque se encuentre en una llamada de skype con otras personas. La pantalla compartida, videollamadas grupales, llamadas de conferencia, grabación, etc. son las muchas características que obtuvo.

What do you dislike?

No hay grandes problemas con Skype. Lo único es que si desea llamar a otro teléfono fijo o móvil desde el skype que tiene, no es gratuito, debe recargarse por eso. Sin embargo, las llamadas de Skype a Skype son siempre gratuitas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo encarecidamente Skype a mis amigos, colegas. Como esta es la mejor herramienta de comunicación y fácil de usar. Skype para empresas también está disponible para fines comerciales.

Compartir la pantalla y las llamadas en conferencia me ayuda mucho para el propósito comercial. La capacidad de audio también es buena en Skype, puede compartir la pantalla con los clientes cuando está en contacto con ellos, lo que ayuda a descubrir los problemas fácilmente. Se puede unir más número de miembros a la llamada grupal, lo cual es muy útil para las llamadas grupales con el cliente.

Skype review by Pranav M.
Pranav M.

"Skype is the best video conferencing software."

What do you like best?

Skype is one of the most commonly used software for video calling.This software is very widely used because of its flexible features and also due to its pricing.According to me Skype is the best software i had came across for video calling or video conferencing.It is used to by many business firm as it is very secure and has very good quality support.The all that is required to use Skype is an Microsoft login ID and password.it will automatically let the user know that who all are available on Skype from his/her contacts.also Skype has many features that are very useful for business meetings.By using Skype the user can connect to his/her client from all around the world.Also the quality of the video call is very much good if an decent internet speed is provided.Skype lets the business firms to conduct their meetings online and that also too at any time that is favourable to all.Thus many meeting or video conferences are conducted with the client from all over the globe at a same time.The user experience of this video calling software is just awesome.Some modifications can be made to make it more perfect.But on looking at the other softwares available in the market on my experience i would say SSkype is more better.

What do you dislike?

Not much of the dislikes but i would say some minor bugs can be fixed and the UI can be improved to make it just perfect.Also some modifications can be done so the i would require less internet speed to carry out smooth operation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

According to my experience with is product i would surely suggest it to the other users.

Many major problems are solved as we use this software to make conferences with our clients from any place at our desired time.Thus it saves more time as its very easy to connect with them.

Skype review by Juan Pedro C.
Juan Pedro C.

"The best Phone program"

What do you like best?

At the first, my english its bad, but ill try do my bes.

I love this program 0 ping 0 lag, you can use in pc and phone, android or ios.

Escribo en mi idioma natal.

Este progroma es absolutamente genial. tiene 0 problemas de conexion, y puedes usarlo en cualquier medio, tanto ordenador con windows o linuxo y ios, o los moviles inteligentes (smartphone) con sistema operativo android, windows o ios.

What do you dislike?

you need 1 acount of msn, or hotmail email.

El programa necesita que utilices una cuenta msn o un email de hotmail. aparte de eso, la carga de datos la tiene unicamente la persona que crea la llamada, en el caso de no tener una buena conexion, esto puede dar lugar a perdida de la calidad de la llamada, con una bajada de descarga y subida, esto logicamente se soluciona con una buena conexion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recomemnded skype for do conferences its awesome, 0 lag and 0 ping, and you can do 1 multicall, its awesome.

You can use this program for do videoconferences and make more easy talk with other people like sellers or buyers. In addiction you can do phone calls but you need buy for this.

Se puede utilizar el programa para hacer videoconferencias y con esto sera mas facil hablar con proveedores, gente interesada en comprar tu producto y tambien con compradores interesados.

Aparte de eso tu puedes hacer llamadas como si fuera un telefono mas.

Skype review by Manuel J.
Manuel J.

"La mejor calidad de imagen y sonido del mercado"

What do you like best?

Es un software con mucha trayectoria que ofrece una calidad de imagen y sonido muy por encima de la inmensa mayoría de aplicaciones, incluídas WhatsApp. Hacerse una cuenta es sencillo, con un simple correo electrónico es suficiente. Tiene un chat que permite enviar archivos y escribir texto.

What do you dislike?

Que no me gusta de la aplicación es que cuando se le da la orden para que se cierre, realmente no lo hace, se minimiza y se cierra la sesión; entonces nuevamente quitarle para cerrar el programa. Esto es un poco engorroso ilógicamente preferiría que se cerrase de golpe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es importante actualizar el programa porque si no se hace o no funciona o funciona mal, las actualizaciones suelen ser ligera por tanto merece la pena tomarse un poco de tiempo en ellas.

Principalmente utilizamos esta herramienta para hacer video conferencias con los compañeros del equipo de trabajo. Cada uno de nosotros trabajamos en nuestra casa y estamos en contacto mediante esta herramienta, esto no permite no tener que desplazarnos varias decenas de kilómetros para estar en contacto. Además nos permite reunirnos en cualquier momento, dado que esta aplicación también se puede utilizar en nuestros teléfonos móviles.

Skype review by Paco M.
Paco M.

"Skype para empresas y amigos"

What do you like best?

Es un software muy fácil de usar y sobre todo muy accesible. Se sincroniza rápidamente con los contactos. Puedo hacer llamadas, hablar por diferentes chats, hacer videollamadas, enviar fotos, videos y mantenerme en contacto con mi familia, amigos y colegas en tiempo real sin salir de mi casa. Y la mejor parte es que se adapta a cualquier sistema operativo. ¡Esto es increíble! Es una aplicación de muy alto rendimiento, por lo que es excelente para uso profesional y es tan versátil que puedo abrirlo desde mi teléfono, computadora o cualquier otro dispositivo.

What do you dislike?

No he tenido muchos problemas con Skype hasta el momento, y dicho esto, la única preocupación es que a veces hay llamadas perdidas. Con Microsoft asumiendo Skype, esto ayudará a minimizar cualquier problema que pueda surgir. Con todos los diferentes productos de software con todas las capacidades diferentes, el único problema que persiste es la calidad de móvil a móvil que he experimentado incluso ayer. El software o la aplicación en general sigue siendo una excelente manera de chatear en vivo, pero la calidad y las experiencias en general que he visto seguirán promoviendo este software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es la mejor opción para conferencias y video llamadas. Es útil en el área de trabajo y personal y para estar en contacto con todos. Puede llamar a otras personas para que no tenga Skype y, en general, es muy simple de usar y económico.

Me ha ayudado mucho al comunicarme con los de otros países sin necesidad de un número de teléfono

Skype review by Pelayo F.
Pelayo F.

"La mejor herramienta para comunicarse"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de esta maravillosa herramienta es el hecho de poder mantener la comunicación con las personas, independientemente de dónde se encuentren. Tener tanto su aplicación de escritorio como su aplicación para teléfonos inteligentes la convierte en una herramienta versátil. La interfaz de Skype es muy intuitiva, por lo que facilita al usuario la administración de sus funciones, las videollamadas son gratuitas y también puede realizar videollamadas en grupo y ¿a quién no le gusta esto? Es genial poder llamar a tus colegas sin ningún costo, solo una buena conexión a Internet ¡y eso es todo!

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a better quality, you can pay for the skype premium plan

Skype review by Miguel Ángel D.
Miguel Ángel D.

"Good for contact free"

What do you like best?

I think this is a good platform to comunicate with other people in the world without expend a lot of money and with your smartphone or laptop. I like it very much and it make my communication very easier with my workers. In my project in Lanzarote I had to hire people and through Skype I was able to interview all my candidates without having to make a trip there, and waste my time. I also keep working meetings with the main clients without having to organize a meeting in our offices or traveling to their offices.

What do you dislike?

Not all the people use and know Skype because they are use other platforms. Skype is more orientation to bussiness and interviews, but only if you need to use with family, but your friends or all the people in Spain don´t use Skype.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to send a mail before contact for skype or send a schedule appointment with your partner to organize the chat or communication.

I use with friends or family that use Skype for Business at other universities or organizations. I work with people out of Spain and his mobile company service was very expensive and I can comunicate to him/her without problems and very cheap only with wifi. To do a interview, because I need to contract a people in Lanzarote (my company is from Madrid) and I realized a interview and see the other people without expend my time and go to Lanzarote.

Skype review by Robert O.
Robert O.

"Skype has been a wonderful collaboration tool for me and my colleagues."

What do you like best?

Skype enables you to make real time calls (both video and voice) thereby enabling communication between me and our members of staff who are based in different countries. This has enabled us to hold meetings and conference calls hence iron out various issues that are of importance to the organization.

What do you dislike?

I don't really like the new update because at times when messages are sent to me I don't receive them until I restart my Skype. That I believe is the only negative I have experienced throughout my usage of the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

People should definitely use Skype as it is a product that enables communication regardless of one's geographical location.

Through Skype we have been able to solve both communication and collaboration problems as we are able to do things while keeping each other updated on the progress of each activity. It has greatly improved efficiency in our operations.

Skype review by Álvaro S.
Álvaro S.

"Exceptional app"

What do you like best?

I like most about this app. It has been updated and now it comes fresh with new features and a different interface. I especially like its capacity to share documents and pictures and the possibility to establish a videoconference with multiple contacts at the same time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I feel there are little problems with the login, since it gives some error of idetification. Furthermore, if my internet connection is not solid enough, I experiment some issues during the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be appropiate to use Skype along with online tutorials for those who have never used before. That way they will learn how to use it quickly enough to start taking the most out of it.

Most of the time I use Skype to talk with work colleagues instead of having to arrange a personal meeting, which gives me more producitivity in terms of not having to waste time to book conference rooms.

Skype review by Yeniree E.
Yeniree E.

"Good instant communication tool"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool is that it is very easy to use and facilitates communication over long distances, for example to start a conversation I just have to put the name of the person with whom I want to chat without needing to have it added within contacts, I can also create groups and add the number of people I want, by chat I can send files, images, videos, instantly without the need to use the mail and is a more direct way to communicate with the person, in my case the company where I work has location in two countries of Latin America and Skype helps us with video calls and we understand each other better, it also offers the possibility of receiving or not receiving messages and calls from any person, divert calls and modify notifications to the person's taste and of the privacy you want.

What do you dislike?

The good operation depends on a good internet connection especially for video calls on the other hand to make phone calls if you need to be subscribed and have available balance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good instant communication tool that also offers quick benefits when sending and receiving information from and for other people

It has helped me a lot in communicating with those of other countries without needing a telephone number

Skype review by Ayobami B.
Ayobami B.

"Review of skype"

What do you like best?

I enjoy using skype because:

(1) The app/Software was a first for me for video conferencing, Messaging and Texting.

(2) The status feature where you can select what status you want to be shown on your profile.

(3) You can search for people who are outside your contact list for adding them.

(4) Relatively very stable network capabilities.

(5) Fast messaging and delivery.

What do you dislike?

some of the features that have made Skype difficult to use are:

(1) it needs a very strong network to properly function, unlike competitors that can function on relatively lower network levels.

(2) the break in transmission can be rather frequent and worrisome.

(3) the process for changing password is rather cumbersome and very tiring.

(4) the fact that you cannot change username after registering.

(5) apparent lack of innovation over the years to meet up with competitors.

(6) The data Usage is extremely high and not user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I have always used Skype over the years even before starting work, I have discovered that Skype is not doing enough as it relates to innovation as much as its competitors in the video conferencing/messaging business. while it has a sense of formality, other substitutes have been able to innovate to meet the growing needs of individuals and businesses, Skype used to be the only go to for messaging, However, things have changed and they need to be more innovative to meet with current demands.

we have deployed skype for the following uses:

(1) For selection and recruitment, when the prospective employee/candidate is away from our local environment, we use it for interview sessions.

(2) Also for having meetings where a member of the team is away.

Skype review by Maria Francia G.
Maria Francia G.

"The best communication tool around the world ... SKYPE."

What do you like best?

It is a software very easy to use and above all very accessible. It synchronizes quickly with contacts. I can make calls, speak for different chats, make video calls, send photos, videos and keep in touch with my family, friends and colleagues in real time without leaving my house. And the best part is that it adapts to any operating system. This is incredible! It is an application that is very high performance so it is excellent for professional use and is so versatile that I can open it from my phone, computer or any other device.

What do you dislike?

- What I do not like is that Skype requires a lot of RAM and this makes my phone slow when it comes to using this software.

- The latest version for Windows does not work as well as the previous ones, the videos do not play quickly.

- Another thing that I dislike is that Skype does not endorse conversations in a secure copy as do other applications such as WhatsApp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best option for conferences and video calls. It is useful in the work and personal area and to be in contact with everyone. You can call other people so do not have Skype and in general it is very simple to use and cheap.

I have been able to maintain contact with several people from other countries, I can hold group conversations with a large number of people at the same time. I use skype in my work to see some conferences.

Skype review by Jon G.
Jon G.

"La mejor herramienta para Video Conferecias"

What do you like best?

Es la Mejor herramienta que he usado para video conferencias, aunque soy usuario de FaceTime, Skype es la primera en entrar en este segmente, y es la que mas usuarios tiene.

Con esta aplicacion microsoft fueron uns visionarios, empezaron con Messenger y despues de el gran exito de messenger pasaron a la evolucion de skype de forma correcta.

What do you dislike?

Poca imprementacion en sistemas smartphones, ya que windows para moviles no funciona como se esperaba y ho existentantos dispositivos en el mercado.

No existe la forma de saber que velocidad es la recomendable para tener una conferecia en caso de tener una conexion lenta.

estaria bien que la probia aplicacion sea capad de medir tu velocidad de trasnferencia para poder tener la mejor experiencia.

por alguna razon las herramientas como telegram o Whatsapp son mejores que skype, nose exactamente por que , me imagino que es por las opciones de poder formar grupos y de almacenaje de los mensajes para siempre en forma de una copia de seguridad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si, la verdad que siempre he considerado la recomendacion de la herramienta skype a mis amigos , familiares y compañeros de trabajo.

Es muy sencilla y se puede usar desde la web de hotmail, mocrosoft o outlook.

Si, creo que cualquier empresa estaria dispuesta a usar la herramientao Skype para cualquier conferencia con los clientes.

Es muy estable incluso con conexiones lentas y el audio suele funciona muy bien.

Skype review by Alvaro I.
Alvaro I.

"Uso sencillo, calidad garantizada"

What do you like best?

Skype, a nivel profesional, me ha permitido estar presente en reuniones de trabajo cuando por motivos personales no me ha sido posible acudir o estaba de viaje. El hecho de poder estar conectado tanto desde el teléfono móvil como desde un ordenador permite una gran versatilidad a la hora de estar disponible. Además, ofrece un uso sencillo con una calidad tanto de imagen y sonido como de conectividad de gran calidad.

What do you dislike?

En ocasiones, antes de la última actualización de la aplicación móvil, se quedaba colgada la imagen o se cerraba de forma repentina en mi dispositivo móvil. Sin embargo, este problema se ha visto reducido desde la última actualización, lo cual es de agradecer, ya que cuando ocurre no es plato de buen gusto para ninguno de los interlocutores, menos aún cuando ocurría de forma recurrente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dentro de la multitud de programas que permiten realizar videollamadas, Skype destaca por su pluralidad de funciones y, principalmente, por la sencillez de su uso, siendo accesible a cualquier usuario.

Principalmente, me permite estar disponible en situaciones en las que en otras ocasiones tendría que aplazar reuniones o suspenderlas indefinidamente, por lo que su existencia es fundamental.

Skype review by Mari Isabel M.
Mari Isabel M.

"Skype is reliable, popular, cross-platform, efficient, easy to use and excellent software. "

What do you like best?

Skype is one of the best alternatives to communicate and has multiple advantages, among which I can mention that it is a multi platform software, so I can vilcular with computers, smartphones, tablet, etc, it allows me to communicate through voice, text messages and video calls, is very popular and it is easy to get skype users anywhere, its installation is easy, fast and free, it is highly secure because the voice, files and text messages are encrypted and allows me to Make free phone calls to other users on Skype.

What do you dislike?

The things that I do not like about Skype are few because it really is a very good tool, but I can mention that the quality of video and voice in Skype is not always excellent, sometimes it is flawed and the call freezes or falls, this does not It always happens, but it's something that Skype needs to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype is a great option and has a great popularity that supports it as one of the best services in communication technology, in addition to this its benefits to help better presonal and professional performance are more than proven, it is easy to use and efficient so my recommendation is to use Skype and take advantage of its many advantages.

Skype is a great option and one of the most popular and accepted by users to communicate mostly over long distances, having a real connection and closeness between users and achieving quality face to face communication no matter where we are. My colleagues and I use Skype to communicate with each other and also to communicate with our customers and suppliers, making them feel really attached no matter if we are physically in different places, this allows us to improve our personal and professional productivity.

Skype review by Miriam Betsave O.
Miriam Betsave O.

"Wonderful application to connect online with everyone anywhere in the world "

What do you like best?

There are many things for which I like Skype. I will start by saying that it is an indispensable tool for the work I do, since I have to communicate with my students, monitoring the research work, consultations and any required information. I also use it to interact with my colleagues, who transmit first-hand information in real time, which allows us to have data and information that will be implemented.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the communication becomes slow and with distortions in the image, making impossible the notification or the message that is wanted to transmit to the other person, causing loss of time. Likewise I do not like that the reception of the calls is difficult , having to hang up and try again. It requires a lot of RAM, so my device slows down and reduces its resources

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software to anyone who wants to be properly communicated inside and outside the country. You can participate in meetings or conferences with data, comments, opinions, guaranteeing a first-hand, truthful and effective information for the work or research that is carried out. It is easy, intuitive and available to all, for being a free service .

Highly beneficial to be able to communicate with colleagues, students, family and personal friends anywhere in the world, in real time, processing and receiving information firsthand. It is also useful for communication with other educational institutions with which joint projects are carried out and union situations arise. It is also important to point out the positive motivation of students, to be able to have this tics tool in their learning process

Skype review by albanis m.
albanis m.

"Skype, the best for video conferencing."

What do you like best?

-The installation and registration of the application is extremely simple in PC, tablet, laptop or phone.

-Skype allows you to connect at any time and place where necessary, with internet, through a mobile phone, laptop, tablet, etc.

-This application allows you to talk with another person anywhere in the world, be it family, friend, acquaintance, etc. Therefore, through it, a private conversation can be established with the other person and allowing to speak through a video conference or video call, this means, seeing each other through a web camera.

-Skype serves as a link for families that have time without being face to face, since the same application allows it.

-The application also has its chat space, which allows you to write with whomever you want.

What do you dislike?

-It is necessary to connect to the internet.

-We need a web camera on the PC, laptop, tablet or phone to make video calls or video conferences with family, friends, acquaintances, etc.

-It needs a camera of good resolution, because otherwise the image in the application becomes very dark.

-The interface of the application should be a little less confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a quick, simple and direct application to communicate with other people anywhere in the world, both for work and to greet family members, and you need a face-to-face conversation for greater confidence, this application complies with all those aspects that they are looking for or needed. It only requires a good web camera, internet connection and a PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.

-Connect through the application, video calls or video conferences to discuss work problems, family, friends, etc.

-It allows you to see the face of the other person with whom you are speaking, makes the call much more exciting.

-You can talk to anyone in any other place in the world.

-You can write to anyone in any other place in the world.

Skype review by Shane F.
Shane F.

"A Great Solution for Business and Casual Use"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite things about Skype is its ease of use, particularly in a few different ways. One of the things that's really easy to do with Skype is locate friends when you are trying to connect with someone or call and video chat with someone who isn't currently on your video chat. I also like the video quality. It isn't the best but it's sufficient. Another feature that can be really useful for business purposes is screen sharing. The buttons and user interface for a lot of features is really self-explanatory and easy to use. I think that most new users should have a relatively easy time picking it up.

Skype also functions as a good center for communication. The software company I work stays in touch through a variety of communication solutions and Skype is one of them.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I don't like about Skype is that it seems to demand more resources than some other video solutions. I find that the other applications that I'm using on my computer slow down significantly. I also have found applications that are heavily reliant upon internet slow down significantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a video conferencing solution for your company, Skype's greatest advantage is easy of use. It seems to slow down other applications, but as I said, it's easy to use.

Skype helps us to stay connected and in touch with one another.

Skype review by Adrian R.
Adrian R.

"The Ideal online communication tool"

What do you like best?

Skype helped me learn many languages among them English I love that I can connect to my classes for this tool because I can communicate with teachers in the form of video and live chat

What do you dislike?

I've never been disgusted by Skype for more than 3 years using this tool as a form of personal and professional communication on labor issues as we can create workgroups and conduct conference on a daily basis

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to Skype for all those people or companies that want to have a tool for conducting conferences or meetings online and without many configurations we just need Internet connection and a device where we can install Skype because It can be installed on Android phones or a computer and so we will enjoy how fantastic it is to make online communication by calls or Videocalls

Skype has benefited me a lot because it is low cost and its installation free since I have learned to receive language classes and dictate programming classes or lecture to students abroad as my business is Web pages and hosting service many times Skype H To be my ally for conference with people who need to learn from this area, Skype is great I really love.!

Skype review by Sahil B.
Sahil B.

"Skype good for multi calling"

What do you like best?

Multiple calling facility in the skype is the best thing i liked. Video conferencing is also good feature of the skype and it is easy to use. i would recommend skype to my friends for official use also. It can also be used for commercial use to stay touch with friends.

What do you dislike?

I am using skype and feels like i like it. I dont think i found any dislike feature in the skype as I am using it from last year and using it to chat with my friends and video calling with my long distance friends. I will give it 4.5 stars out of 5 as it is easy to use and good interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend skype to my friends because of the easy use and better experience in calling. Skype can also be used for the organisation for video conferencing and meetings can be scheduled on skype. I use skype for calling my friends. I am using it from the last year. Best feature of the skype is that it can be operated from web as well as from mobile application. I have install skype on my smart mobile phone too and do the video calling to my friends and family. It bring my friends near.

video conferencing is the best feature I use in the business. Skype is the good for communicating and video calling feature is too good and friends and family comes near.

Skype review by Estefania M.
Estefania M.

"Skype allows you to connect with the world."

What do you like best?

I think it is a program of excellent quality, with a fresh, practical and elegant interface, with which I can communicate with my family, friends, co-workers, it is fundamental. The versatility of being able to make videoconferences, I can make video calls and at the same time send messages through chat gives me better results when I work. I like that I can connect through a mobile device or from a computer through an Internet connection, regardless of distance, its operation is free and easy to use. Definitely, Skype moves the world.

What do you dislike?

Actually that to a low internet connection the program hangs, it does not allow to make videoconferences. loses the audio but it is more linked to the connection band than to the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best option when it comes to communication through the web, since you can use it from your mobile device or from your laptop, you can make video calls, video conferences or simply use the chat, it also has built-in emojis giving it an air of freshness, It also allows the transfer of files. For me it is the number one in communication web, easy to use and very useful at any time that is why I recommend it

allows me to be connected no matter where I am, I can make video calls and at the same time send files, which complements the functionality and efficiency of work, in turn I can join a work o family videoconference completely free

Skype review by Maria Gabriela M.
Maria Gabriela M.

" Skype, video call experience"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Skype is the possibility of talking with friends and family who are far away.

It is very useful, since it helps us to do business, establish working relationships with colleagues or companies abroad.

Very important program to establish important labor, eduactive, family and friendship relations.

It has been a very useful program, I have used it to receive classes and it has worked very well, I have also used it to solve labor issues.

What do you dislike?

The application requires large computing and internet resources for its proper functioning.

It requires an important bandwidth for its proper functioning.

It could improve if its cellular version was lighter and requires less capacity of the phone

Recommendations to others considering the product

Program easy to use and easy to communicate, however they must have good internet connection

It has helped me resolve work issues with colleagues who are far away from the workplace. It also allowed us to clarify doubts that by text or calls could not be resolved

Skype review by Victor F.
Victor F.

"Great tool to communicate!"

What do you like best?

Great tool for online communication. Ideal for communications both in the personal and professional field. Accounts with different ways of communication such as chat, calls and video calls. The application is available for PC, smartphones and tablets, allowing its use in different circumstances and adapting to the need of the moment. It is simple and simple interface becoming very intuitive even for users started in communication tools. It offers the option of sharing documents, images and files in a conversation, avoiding having to resort to other applications.

The application has an incredible plus. The payment of an income allows you to execute calls to mobile numbers as if you had a telephone line. Very useful when you want to maintain international communications, it is a good cost option.

What do you dislike?

It is an application with a high consumption of resources (Processing and memory) considering its functions. In video calls, it has a bandwidth use that can be improved to achieve better performance in low bandwidth conditions. It always remains running in the background, which can be annoying for low-performance devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent option to chat, make calls and video calls over the Internet. Available on multiple PC platforms, smartphones and tablets. Undoubtedly the best options in the market. Recommended.

A great benefit of this application is the option that provides you to establish communication over the Internet in environments where mobile coverage can be bad. Video conferencing is ideal in business environments where the participation of multiple people is required.

Skype review by Yngrid M.
Yngrid M.

"The tool that I use to communicate with my friends and colleagues around the world through calls"

What do you like best?

It is the communication tool par excellence, which I have always used and until now I have not replaced it with any other, although I use other communication tools Skype is the best. With it I can communicate with my relatives who are in different parts of the world through calls and chat, I can also communicate with my fellow students and researchers to talk about the projects I have in development. It is very easy to download and install and it is also very easy to use. The calls are of very high sound quality

What do you dislike?

For calls to some places you have to pay, but the cost of the call is really not that high

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype is the most used program for online calls, videoconferences and chat, there are millions of users that connect daily through Skype. Its great popularity is due to its high performance in the communication area

Being able to communicate for free with people who also use Skype in any part of the world through calls or video calls or chat

Skype review by Spencer L.
Spencer L.

"Great conferencing and communications platform"

What do you like best?

I am about 6 years into using it and since the day I installed it, I have used it regularly, it seems easy to use and a nice program, it allows me to be in contact with relatives and members of my organization, I think the biggest benefit of Skype is the facility to be able to add your mail contacts without problems, besides that it is already available for mobile which makes it more accessible and available at any time you need it. It not only allows me to make conferences, but send and receive files without problem.

It is not a heavy program for the computer and it does not use much computer power to perform its tasks, it does not have advertising within the application, referring to other companies or something for style, so that also makes it pleasant.

It is a fast program, with stable connection and good image quality in video calls

What do you dislike?

I think they could improve the stability of the connection in some places, but generally it works well, it is quite stable.

I do not know if it exists, but they could make a lighter version for cell phones, in some less current devices, it might slow down.

Maybe adding a button to send email directly from the program would be a good idea.

Video conferencing and communication.

Skype review by Daniel Alejandro M.
Daniel Alejandro M.

"Great and easy tool for video calling "

What do you like best?

Skype is a must have software/app.

I love how easy is to set up, to use and to take advantage of a good video call that can also be done like a regular call or via chat.

I also love the fact that I can add some money to my account and make international calls at cheaper rates. I tried that being thousand of miles away from my parents and worked flawless. The app is also very friendly, well done with a nice user interface that comes with most of the desktop features, including great video call quality with a nice internet connection.

Being a Skype user for years now, I can truly say this one is an indispensable tool. Great to always stay in touch with whoever you want, wherever you are and whenever you are.

What do you dislike?

The latest update is consuming more battery than ever and crashed more often too. Don't know what's going on with that because sometimes it will freeze after 1 minutes or sometimes after 10 minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing to consider, this is a software that everyone should use. Starts free, easy to use and with the power to connect beyond expectations.

With this I was able to communicate and make team calls at anytime, solving any issue we had at the office or away from it. Just the fact that you're able to set up video calls at no cost and so fast, with good quality as well, is the way to go. Great software.

I can even share files in here. Such a great plus.

Skype review by Angelica M.
Angelica M.

"Skype provides real life-like experience with the video calls and comes in with more handy features"

What do you like best?

I like the way how we can easily share individual and group video calls. With the facility of sharing the files and exchanging the text messages, its the most convenient tool for communication. We can share the screens and capture the screenshots during the call. It has lot more opportunities with the video call feature use it in the professional way.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way we can look up for friends in the search bar. It doesn't show much precise results and consumes lots of time to add up a new one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype is most easy to use communication tool. It polishes the way you communicate with the clients andd broadens the opportunity for you to deal overseas.

I have been sorting out meetings overseas through the video calls and make professional audio calls through the skype. It also includes messages and file sharing services which makes it all rounder tool to use for several useful purposes.

Skype review by Francy Haylen O.
Francy Haylen O.

"COMMUNICATE TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD WITH SKYPE"

What do you like best?

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT SKYPE IS THAT IT ALLOWS ME TO COMMUNICATE

WITH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AND COMPANIES THROUGH VIDEOLLAMADAS, CALLS, INSTANT MESSAGES, ETC, ALSO ALLOWING ME TO SHARE MY FILES WITH OTHER USERS WHO ALSO USE SKYPE.

What do you dislike?

I AM NOT VERY CONFORMANT WHEN I GET THE UNDESIRED CONTACTS IN SKYPE, WHICH MAKES IT VERY EASY TO ACCESS BY OTHER USERS. THE TOOL HAS BEEN OF GREAT UTILITY, BUT IT IS NECESSARY THAT THEY CONSIDER THAT THERE ARE OTHER TOOLS ON THE MARKET THAT PROVIDE GREATER QUALITY OF AUDIO AND VIDEO RESOLUTION.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I RECOMMEND IT FOR BEING A COMMUNICATION TOOL VERY EASY TO ACCESS, IT WORKS WITH ALL THE FIREWALL, NAT AND ROUTER, ALLOWING ITS EASY CONFIGURATION, AS WELL AS WORKING WITH MOST EQUIPMENTS (WINDOWS, ETC)

I CAN COMMUNICATE WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE, EITHER INDIVIDUALLY OR COLLECTIVELY, TO MAKE THE MESSAGE ARRIVE IN A PRECISE TIME AND FOR A TIMELY DECISION MAKING.

Skype review by Jazzman W.
Jazzman W.

"El mejor sistema de video llamada."

What do you like best?

Me gusta cómo Skype conecta con personas de todo el mundo.

-Las llamadas son gratuitas para cualquier persona que use Skype, sin importar el lugar del mundo en donde se encuentre.

-Puedes hacer llamadas a teléfonos fijos o celulares a precios muy económicos. Todo depende del plan que escojas.

-Con crédito en tu cuenta, puedes hacer video conferencias grupales y disfrutar de momentos increíbles con tus familiares y amigos.

-Puedes hacer llamadas grupales hasta con 24 personas al mismo tiempo y hablar todo lo que quieras totalmente gratis.

-Puedes enviar mensajes a teléfonos fijos o móviles desde tu cuenta de Skype.

-Puedes crear tu propio número de teléfono para que te puedan llamar como si tuvieras uno en los Estados Unidos.

What do you dislike?

No hay nada que no me guste. Skype es muy útil para mí de muchas maneras y no he encontrado ningún problema más cuando estaba en el extranjero en una isla y la conectividad era muy pobre, pero eso se debía a un mal servicio de Internet disponible en esa ubicación.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype es el mejor software de videollamadas de acuerdo con mi experiencia, ya que tiene videollamadas sin complicaciones y muy fluidas. También la ventaja principal y muy común que cualquier persona busca es que es gratuita y también muy segura. Las videollamadas Las conferencias que ahora realiza mi compañía fueron muy buenas, ya que tiene una videoconferencia de muy buena calidad si tiene una velocidad de Internet muy buena. La calidad y la atención al cliente de este software son muy sorprendentes. La principal ventaja de este software es que tiene una interfaz de usuario muy fácil de usar y también es muy útil ya que podemos asistir a las conferencias de nuestra empresa desde cualquier lugar y en cualquier momento. Lo único básico para acceder a Skype es solo una identificación de inicio de sesión y una contraseña. la mayoría de las empresas utilizan Skype para sus conferencias de reuniones en línea. Usan Skype para conectarse con clientes de todo el mundo. También una ventaja más es que se puede acceder desde computadoras portátiles, sino que también se puede acceder desde sus teléfonos inteligentes. Esto lo hace más conveniente y flexible para los usuarios,

Comunicarse libremente con empleados en diferentes husos horarios y en todo el mundo. Lo usamos para videoconferencias, para compartir archivos y para compartir pantalla. Ahorra en el costo de llamadas internacionales ya que no necesita usar una línea terrestre tradicional. Puede llamar a través de Skype de forma gratuita.

Skype review by Pierpaolo T.
Pierpaolo T.

"My favourite IM application"

What do you like best?

You can chat, video chat, have voice conversation, share files, emoticons, emoji, gifs, even sending money with the latest incarnation.

It does not rely on your mobile phone so if you want to avoid sharing it, it is a perfect choice.

Plus, it really cuts the distances off.

Teleworking, doing a remote job interview? Easy!

Want to have multiple conversations at once? It is its job!

What do you dislike?

Since Microsoft has acquired it, it has started to become a bit bloated: the original Skype was light on the PC, it had got simple animated emojis with no sound, now they have added lots of options that are surely trendy but they render it a bit heavy...

The latest version, had mixed the search functionality: before you could do tow kind of searches: contacts - or new people - and inside a chat.

Now that they have centralised it in a unified search feature, it is surely handy but you have to do more actions if, like me, you just want to search some text within your current conversation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep an aye out for spammy requests: it is quite frequent to have people trying to reaching out for scamming. I would recommend to simply not open the chat and mark it as spam (right-click instead of left click).

Of course, you can still set your privacy settings to not be searchable but that would be bad if you would like to use skype as a customer support solution...

I have had situations in which I needed a translator: with skype I could easily set up a multi conference with both the stakeholders and the person translating for me: that saves lots of time and travel expenses!

Skype review by Iriusva M.
Iriusva M.

"Shorten distances and communicate in real time from and to any corner of the country and the world"

What do you like best?

As a university professor, I use this program to provide individual and group counseling to my undergraduate students, arrange interviews with graduate thesis tutors and research projects. And to communicate with colleagues, friends and family. What I like the most about Skype is that: 1) It is a program of easy use and many kindnesses. 2) It is free provided that the limits of use are respected. 3) I can connect by chat, make calls and video calls, share images, videos and files with my Skype contacts in real time. 4) It has good sound quality. 5) I can connect from any device and sending files is synchronized. 6) It is a program that offers security and reliability of the data. 7) It is compatible with different operating systems.

What do you dislike?

There are very few aspects that I do not like about Skype, in fact as a communication program I consider it excellent. However, the free version has some limitations in terms of the number of hours of use of video calls and the number of people who can connect simultaneously. Sometimes the quality or resolution of calls or videos is not as expected, you can even cut calls or freeze images, so to enjoy the benefits of Skype requires a good computer (computer or device) and a good internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This communication tool is wonderful, it gives us the possibility to connect from any place and team, just to have an internet connection. You can use the free version or opt for plans tailored to your possibilities. I recommend it.

Because it is a communication tool via the internet and since in my country this service is very economical, the greatest benefit that the use of this program has given us is the decrease in the high communication costs and the possibility of expanding the spectrum of communications, we have already been able to connect with people and institutions in any corner of the country and the world, in real time and at minimum operational costs.It has also allowed us to incorporate Tics in our educational work, strengthening our organizational capacities and adapting to the demands of the global world.

Skype review by Cricket D.
Cricket D.

"The Skype's the Limit"

What do you like best?

I like how Skype connects people all over the world. I use it to connect with other students and teachers since I am a teacher and use it in my classroom often. I also use it for personal use with family members. It is a great tool for communication for business and family contact. I have also lived overseas for many years and it was a perfect way to connect with others over the miles.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. I think that Skype is very useful to me in many ways and I haven't found any problems other than when I was overseas on an island and connectivity was very poor but that was due to poor internet service available in that location.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to connect around the world! Use it for easy access, great video quality and sound, and to improve your professional contacts and relations.

For business issues, it is a useful way to contact other colleagues as well as connecting with my students. The benefits are that we have instant communication and can Skype more than one person at once. This allows for greater communication which means we can solve more problems together by collaborating.

Skype review by Laurel G.
Laurel G.

"Skype is Great! "

What do you like best?

I really like using Skype. I'm an online freelancer, and sometimes I have to set up meetings with my clients and talk to them about the work they want me to do. Skype is so simple to use - you can put it on your phone, your laptop or your tablet, and now even your tv! The best part about the app is that it's free. This app is really a no-brainer.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about it is you have to have a really strong internet connection. It's frustrating when the image become slow or pixalated, or it just drops the call completely out of no where. The sound quality is really poor too. It's a bit embarrasing to have my client repeat himself over and over again because the quality is really bad or slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure that when you are using skype to be in an area that has really strong internet. Skype only works well when it has the strongest possible internet connection, so be aware that if you live in a home that doesn't have great internet, you may want to consider reserving a private room in a nice library.

The business benefit I am solving is the ability to talk with clients face to face. It creates a more personal experience between me and my clients, and I"m more likely to be rehired when they've seen me and talked to my face and gotten to know me a little bit.

Skype review by Silvia M.
Silvia M.

"Skype: clave en nuestra comunicación en la actualidad"

What do you like best?

He utilizado Skype durante años tanto en el ámbito personal como académico y profesional.

En el ámbito personal, usar Skype me ha permitido mantener el contacto con personas que, desgraciadamente, se encuentran lejos de mí y con mi familia y amigos locales cuando me he encontrado de intercambio o de viaje.

En lo concerniente al ámbito académico, sin duda, ha facilitado los trabajos grupales, en los que anteriormente era obligatorio reunirse en un mismo espacio físico para compartir ideas. Con Skype esto es cosa del pasado y, gracias a su función de tener chat a la vez que realizas una conferencia, es muy sencillo recopilar y organizar la información y las ideas propuestas.

Por otro lado, su uso en el ámbito profesional ha supuesto toda una revolución para mí. Como profesora, el ser capaz de hablar con los compañeros y alumnos sin tener que desplazarnos es extremadamente conveniente y eficaz, ahorrando tiempo a ambas partes.

Finalmente, he de destacar que todos estos beneficios se ofrecen de forma gratuita y que el software está perfectamente adaptado a todas las plataformas (móviles, tabletas, ordenadores, etc.), por lo que se puede usar con total libertad en cualquier lugar.

What do you dislike?

Lo único negativo que puedo señalar de mi experiencia durante estos años con este software es que requiere de una conexión y equipos bastante potentes para ofrecer resultados óptimos, de lo contrario se producen "lags" (retardos) y la calidad de la imagen y del sonido pasa de ser excepcional a ser mediocre.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomiendo a cualquier persona, es muy fácil de usar y ofrece una calidad de vídeo y de sonido excelentes. Usado con equipos y conexiones buenas, mejora enormemente la comunicación tanto en ámbitos profesionales como personales, ¡es como si tuvieras conversaciones cara a cara!

Es una herramienta maravillosa para compartir ideas y materiales con otros docentes.Además, facilita la realización de reuniones con los compañeros para compartir opiniones y solventar problemas, sobre todo durante el proceso de corrección de exámenes DELE en línea. Asimismo, mejora la relación profesor-alumno, ya que permite que estos pregunten de forma más frecuente, sin necesidad de desplazarse, dudas sobre materia o alguna tarea.

En el ámbito personal, hace posible, especialmente en situaciones en las que nos gustaría lidiar cara a cara, tener una comunicación más cercana, viendo y oyendo, con personas que no pueden estar en el mismo lugar que nosotros por algún motivo.

Skype review by Christine M.
Christine M.

"Skype user review"

What do you like best?

I like the chat interaction and how you can easily make a call with your friends, even on phone numbers registered.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the ads on the home part and on top of the chat. I wonder if anyone clicks them. Just not a fan of those.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy, and very convenient. Can be on mobile and I love the updated version that allows me to use a dark theme and reactions of emojis on chat. not just 1 reaction but A LOT. Just awesome!!!

I hope I can have more friends on it. PLUS, there is a skype bot. and the Echo / Sound Test Feature is very good. I knew when my earphones are bad when they don't work on this feature. It also sounds good and clear. Very important!

Customer issues and urgent matters that need to be escalated to my boss as some needs his attention and approval.

Skype review by Stuart L.
Stuart L.

"Not the best but inexpensive"

What do you like best?

The price. The older interface was easy to use and I can use it across multiple platforms. I like that most people have it and know how to use it. It allows me to minimize costs in other areas.

What do you dislike?

It is very buggy. It drops calls and is not consistent with the type of audio/video that it should use. There seems to be an inconsistency when they upgrade in terms of stability and use. The oldder desk top version was easy to use and never failed. The current version slows down the PC, does not support notfications and seems to freeze when trying to share screens. The applcation version is worse and I would not reccommend it to anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IT is a good inexpensive solution. I would not recommend anyone to use if if it going to be heavily used. I am not sure if I would use it for mission critical communications. For personal use it is easy to use and would recommend it.

Multi conferencing and communicating with customer and partners. Able to chat and video conference all in one appllication. The sign up process is easy so most people have it on their machine.

Skype review by Andrea P.
Andrea P.

"Great for reaching people across the globe"

What do you like best?

We like that it is quite often and most frequently used by people around the world, free and easy to access. Good interface, clean connection for both audio and video. Did I mention it is free?

What do you dislike?

I find it difficult to search for specific people, it is often difficult not only to find the right place to perform the search but also, if the search returns multiple results, you can never be sure you have the right person without speaking with them. I also find the new interface challenging - I no longer know where anything is (for example, I fumble around looking for the screen share button).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free, why not?

Communicating freely with employees in different time zones and across the globe. We use it for video conferencing, for filing sharing and for screen sharing. Saves on the cost of calling internationally as you don't need to use a traditional land line. You can call via skype for free.

Skype review by Ahura Z. D.
Ahura Z. D.

"Skype allows me to teach classes face to face with students all over the world"

What do you like best?

I can hold my classes "in person" with students from any part of the world. Some things are better presented face-to-face and Skype allows me to communicate with my students no matter where they are. It is simple to set up and use, and I can hold my classes whether I am on my computer at home or on my phone just about anywhere else. There is also a paid option that allows me to talk with multiple people in multiple places, which is very handy for group classes and meetings when everybody is in a different location. The best part about this feature is that only one group member has to pay for it, so if I have this feature my students don't have to and they can still participate in the group class.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit tricky to set up for someone who has never used Skype before, but usually I am able to walk new students and clients through it without much issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype is a great, free way to talk with someone face-to-face, whether for personal or business reasons.

It allows me to have classes and services face-to-face with my students and customers, which is invaluable as very few of them live near enough to me to come see me in person.

Skype review by Miguel Angel  J.
Miguel Angel J.

"Skype"

What do you like best?

Skype es una herramienta muy buena, no solo para poder establecer un contacto con un amigo, familiar o compañero, sino que también vale para hacer conferencias y video llamadas para las empresas, pudiendo compartir con ello el escritorio a la vez que se mantiene una conversación en directo muy fluida y fácil, si se tiene una conexión a Internet estable.

Ahora Skype forma parte de Microsoft. Juntos haremos posible que la tecnología innovadora llegue a amigos, familiares y colegas de todo el mundo. Y ahora las posibilidades futuras para nuestros clientes son aún más interesantes. Queremos que más personas se conecten de más formas para transformar y mejorar sus vidas. Y esto es solo el comienzo.

Con Skype, puedes compartir una historia, celebrar un cumpleaños, aprender un idioma, mantener una reunión, trabajar con colegas, casi todo lo que necesitas hacer cada día. Además, puedes usar Skype desde donde más te convenga: tu teléfono, tu PC o una televisión con Skype. Skype es gratis para hablar, ver y enviar mensajes instantáneos a otras personas en Skype, por ejemplo. Con la última versión de Skype, hasta tienes la posibilidad de hacer videollamadas grupales.

Por muy poco dinero, puedes hacer aún más cosas, de más formas y con más personas, como llamar a teléfonos o enviar mensajes de texto. Puedes pagar a medida que hablas o comprar un plan, lo que funcione mejor para ti. En tu lugar de trabajo, esto significa que puedes reunir a todo tu círculo de trabajadores, socios y clientes para hacer lo que necesites. Prueba Skype hoy mismo y comienza a añadir a tus amigos, familiares y colegas. No será difícil encontrarlos, ya que cientos de millones de personas ya usan Skype para hacer todo tipo de actividades juntos.

What do you dislike?

Si la conexión no es estable, la conversación puede tener retardos o caída, perjudicando con ello la calidad de la experiencia.

Video llamadas explicativas

Skype review by Ritesh V.
Ritesh V.

"Video/Audio calling in like perfect as like butter quality,very smooth & good."

What do you like best?

Quality of voice & video is best if you connected properly with the good connection of your service provider. Group calling voice clarity is best & the most important thing is that screen is not stuck while you are in the call.once you feel that network is poor it will work but not stuck.I feel that voice quality over the subscription is best than other service provider,it's cheaper for me and the most important thing is quality of service is best. once you purchasing the subscription of taking the skype credit for your personal use,at that time you will feel awesome once you see that there is a lot of option to make payment with a lots of currency.**I would like to share that the support quality is best because once I feel that I made a wrong payment and once you go to customer support-that is also a perfect way to connect with free online chat option,they will say that TAT will be more but your filed complained for refund will be processed immediately **.

What do you dislike?

Connectivity, This part make me disappointed while my network is not that much good,I can't able to see my other user properly.It should be work on better optimization while you don;t have a best network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommended for all users who want to connect for meeting,personal call's while they are on remote location.

I realised that meetings are being so easy while we are using this software. So that we can save time,travelling and being connected from any corner of world.

Skype review by YULIMAR T.
YULIMAR T.

" It is a practical and easy video calling system"

What do you like best?

It allows me to stay connected with my contacts anywhere in the world, not only can I be located by my email, but it allows the use of a provisional number assigned by the app to receive and make calls anywhere in the world, quality audio and video is much better than whatsaap video flames, real time listeners and the image is quite sharp

What do you dislike?

If by error or carelessness you get to lose your password, the recovery of it is somewhat complex, and when recovering the user you do not always recover all the contacts that you had stored.

The limit of monthly calls per minute in the free version is small, if you want to make a long enough call you must obligatorily pay for the use of the application

Recommendations to others considering the product

Should extend the minutes of video calls for the free version of the software, and the storage capacity of files

It allows me to stay connected with my contacts, as well as the quality of the image and voice, for group conferences it is an excellent option, as the conversation progresses you can send text messages and the mobile application is light, it does not take up so much space the tablet

Skype review by Jose Manuel V.
Jose Manuel V.

"Good communications in good software"

What do you like best?

They have many advantages, being able to create a communication network where many types of files can be shared, regardless of the weight of these, without generating interruptions during the transfers of these, nor does it generate computer processing tension, thus enabling use on computers that do not have as much processing power.

What do you dislike?

If the internet connection decreases for some reason, the communication will be delayed, especially in the video conferences, where the sound will go at a speed and the video to a much slower, so it is advisable to use the video conferences in moments that it is known that the connection is good, not necessarily optimal, but that the communication process can be carried out, so that no interference is generated

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is necessary that your employees can communicate with each other. You can maintain effective communication, as long as you manage the information in an appropriate manner.

Videoconferencing is the most effective way to get in touch with international branches when making a project or planning them, the program has allowed to eliminate the barriers of distance and provide effective communication to the company

Skype review by Lauren J.
Lauren J.

"Best connection of all of the video conference systems!"

What do you like best?

Skype is so easy to use, and is constantly adding additional fun things to their program. It is easy to access from anywhere, and generally has the best connection of all of the video conferencing programs that I have used.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The program feels a little outdated, but the worst part that I can come up with is that you must have the app downloaded, and it takes a decent amount of space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware of a weak internet signal. It becomes a frustration quickly

Skype is an easy way to interview a potential employee from a distance, while being able to pick up on some body language, and be a little bit more personable. It has allowed us to cut down on the cost of flying someone out for a more formal interview because we are able to have a better idea of if they will be a good fit or not prior to this commitment.

Skype review by Fran M.
Fran M.

"Excellent tool to communicate with my friends in the world. "

What do you like best?

With Skype I managed to solve the problem of live communication with friends who are in another part of the world. I really like the ease of this tool of communication to convey emotions, ideas and talks in groups. Also, very good to have an end of the year meeting with the family if they are away from home. For the time I have been using this communication platform, I would say that I am attached to your system.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is interference in the communication and the audio has a return. This usually happens because of the internet connection in the country of one of the two interlocutors. the platform does not have many operations even though it is a tool used very commonly you must update some designs as income by captcha, block some cookies that can be introduced while you communicate and speed up the video transmission mode. There are many waves that do not allow to differentiate the voice of the speaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype can solve situations such as closing a negotiation, knowing about a loved one, motivating groups to perform simpler tasks, transmitting emotions and knowledge. This tool is useful and multifunctional.

Some problems solved with Skype are communications with other people in other countries. With this tool I have managed to be updated with the best of each country, especially those in my region in terms of technology, education and social. At the enterprise level, this tool has been widely used to be used as video conferences among high-ranking workers or to make important decisions.

Skype review by Miguel Aran S.
Miguel Aran S.

"It is the most complete communication tool for personal and commercial use"

What do you like best?

It is simple to install and use, easy to communicate from anywhere, be it formal or informal communication. Allows you to save contacts to be able to access them at any time when viewing their status. You can send PDF files, images, links and many more. the audio and video calls are very good. It is also compatible with several languages.

What do you dislike?

Slow start when opening Skype, and sometimes the quality of the audio call is bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very useful application for communication even if you are not in the office. Easy to make calls to make presentations, you can share files. Keep updating the application to get new features.

Very useful application for communication even if you are not in the office. Easy to make calls to make presentations, you can share files. It is very useful for commercial use because I usually use it for video conferences ... the only disadvantage is that sometimes the audio quality is poor.

Skype review by Sachi V.
Sachi V.

"Convenient, quick and reliable"

What do you like best?

I love that Skype allows me to connect with multiple individuals at once, without an additional fee. The company is recognized worldwide and it ensures less of a hassle when communicating with people because of its ease of accessibility.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the network connection on skype can be a little iffy, however, this can't always be blamed on the company as people have different wifi speeds and there are many other variables involved. It can also be tough to find peoples usernames at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In terms of recommendations to others considering using Skype for their business or personal needs, I would say it's important to ensure that you have a strong network connection for things to run smoothly and that everyone is already added as a contact. This definitely ensures a smoother user experience.

I personally use Skype most when I need to have a conference and not everyone is at the same place at the same time. The benefits that Skype offers are that I don't need a space to hold all the individuals partaking in the conference, and it allows me to work from the comfort of my home, office or when I'm away.

Skype review by Basil V.
Basil V.

"MyGiftBox"

What do you like best?

Easy to use ,, Economical ,,Clarity in communication ..Accessibility . A great communication tool especially for startups since it is affordable and inexpensive and meets the needs. Good to share files and images with your chat mates and other participants easily.Building Relationships. Skype allows you to make both video and voice calls to your personal and business contacts. .You can also have an instant messaging with your team from anywhere and at anytime . The most important being it is free.

What do you dislike?

At times the videos are smudged and slow ...Also adding multiple participants reduces the clarity in voice and images. On mobiles the lite version is good not the complete version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome product .. Great features for communication

We use it for communication with our suppliers and principals worldwide..We are able to have an instant communication at very cheap price and availability always . We would recommend this product to any startup that wants to cut costs in their initial days and provides a good tool for communication

Skype review by Miranda D.
Miranda D.

"No Better Business Solution"

What do you like best?

I love the messenger system the most. It is so easy to see when people are in, busy, or have left work. Skype for Business allows me to interact with my colleagues to schedule meetings, chat over lunches, or even just discuss a simple solution to a problem I am experiencing without having to travel across the office or across the world to have this answered. Phone calls are becoming less and less common. Skype messenger helps fill the gap. The teleconferencing feature is my second favorite aspect. I love being able to have some individuals on the phone while others are video conferencing while others are attending live. It is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it has to be open in order to be active as this slows down my computer and drains my battery. I wish that it did not have to absorb so much of my battery life.

Meeting times, quick solutions, issues with software, discussing matters with colleagues whether they are in another building on campus or another building in another country. I feel as though Skype for Business helps answer so many different business issues.

Skype review by Carla B.
Carla B.

" Very useful software allows you to make calls anywhere in the world. "

What do you like best?

It brings you closer to other people by improving communication. It allows to carry out meetings, video calls, chats and conversations in general with clients from any part of the world, so accelerating any work is very useful. Quick to learn to use.

compatible with a large number of platforms. It also helps in the personal aspect since we all have a friend or family member away and this software unites us. To the

having mobile application makes it a more useful tool because it is portable and we can take it with us anywhere and receive calls.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the video is slow and hangs on calls. You need a very good internet connection to work properly and be able to use all its functionalities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very useful tool allows you to communicate with any person anywhere in the world at any time and not only by call, also by video and can make conferences with large number of people

Ideal for conferences reduced the time of organization of meetings, since many times it was not available to perform them in people and this software allows you to meet regardless of your location.

Skype review by Jake V.
Jake V.

"Consistently Glitchy for years"

What do you like best?

Has basic video calling and chat functions.

What do you dislike?

Skype is one of the only programs I use that frequently crashes the entire computer. No alt-ctr-delete can save it, no mouse movement at all - the computer literally has to be unplugged because it is utterly unresponsive. The program also freezes and crashes in other ways. This happens on different computers, different operating systems, and has been happening for years. The only constant is Skype. Another annoying aspect is there illogical screen name system. There seem to be two different levels of screen names. Theres the visible one, which is often just your full name, but then theres a 'real' screen name which is often something like 'live:342947194712492FLW' a randomly generated number that is hard to keep track of and is the only way to find your account if your full name happens to be very common and is shared among other users. Having a system that allows for people to share the same visible screen name makes it very easy for impersonators to disguise themselves as other users, because they can simply choose the same display screen name.

Another thing. Why does my computer have 3 different versions of skype on it?!?! And why does my login info not work for all 3. I literally spent 30 minutes last week trying to figure out my name and password and what skype application was going to accept it. Theres skype business, regular skype, and the skype computer app. They are all terrible and I'm having a hard time justifying any of their existence when Google Hangouts is so much more convenient and actually works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it. Its been terrible for years and Microsoft has no interest in making improvements to it or offering any type of support at all.

I can have grainy video calls with co workers.

Skype review by José Carlos N.
José Carlos N.

"Una herramienta de trabajo muy útil"

What do you like best?

Skype es un programa 'obligatorio' si lo tuyo es el teletrabajo. Es el medio más efectivo para realizar reuniones virtuales con personas que no están en el mismo lugar físico. Organizar un meeting, ya sea únicamente por voz o por videollamada, es tan sencillo como pulsar el botón. Y luego ofrece una calidad de audio/vídeo muy buena. Tanto que incluso puedes utilizar Skype para grabar un podcast/videopodcast (yo lo he hecho)

What do you dislike?

La única pega que le encuentro a Skype es que de vez en cuando da problemas de conexión. Y da igual que tu conexión a internet sea buena, parece como que internet no le llega bien a Skype y las llamadas se cuelgan

Skype me ha ayudado a solucionar los problemas lógicos de trabajar en un equipo compuesto por personas de lugares diversos. Nos ha permitido organizarnos y solucionar dudas y cuestiones propias del día a día

Skype review by Greismar R.
Greismar R.

"The best platform to connect with family, friends and do business"

What do you like best?

Skype is one of the best applications we can find to make video calls or chat. We can use it with friends, family and even for conferences or meetings. This application works very well, it simply has the options that we need.

What do you dislike?

It has a very simple interface, practical and with a good design. It is free and we can connect to the app of our phone, PC, excellent tablet to make video calls.

It is good, it serves me a lot to make videllamadas to places far away and with people of work

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Skype I can communicate with everyone..

For me is the best program since I can not only make calls telephone also videocalls and see the person I'm talking to. For me it is the best method of communication, chat messages and SMS video calls

It allows to share files and to show the screen of your computer, essential for me in my work to support my explanations with images or texts and to be able to show my budgets or proposals to our clients.

It's completely free and you can use it via web

Skype review by Tamara B.
Tamara B.

"Used to be cool, but not anymore."

What do you like best?

Skype has been my first choice for instant messaging for years: it is still nice and has plenty of features.

What do you dislike?

I don't like it so much anymore: it has became quite heavy, and it does not work very well with my android smartphone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype has a lot of features both for calls and video conferencing. The things I don't like are that I find it quite heavy... I would prefer a simpler interface and maybe less functions: this would mean less troubles and less workload for computers and smartphones. It's inexpensive, though, so I guess that having some issues is the price to pay. I used some of the advanced features, but I found that Skype becomes a huge bandwidth consumer: I have an ordinary fiber connection that should work well anyway with this kind of software, but sometimes file transfers speed and audio/video quality become low.

It is great to make group phone calls and video conferencing, though, but I find Hangouts lighter. Most of my contacts use Skype, so I keep using it too.

Skype review by Sumant L.
Sumant L.

"It has been an amazing experience till date with Skype."

What do you like best?

I have enjoyed all of its features, especially the voice quality it provides is simply the best. One thing I noticed about the software is they are very quick in introducing new features based on customer feedbacks. The user interface is so simple and easy to understand which makes even more special. One more feature of Skype that attracts me is its indication of network based on the bandwidth. I daily use skype on mobile and works the best without any problems.

What do you dislike?

It has evolved as the best communication software, be it the conference call, interview or family call it has no loopholes according to me. I think screen sharing can be improved at some extent that needs some improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are communicating with foreign clients frequently then do not wait to use other software and switch to Skype your reliable and trustworthy companion.

I am able to connect with foreign clients easily and can talk to friends without any interruptions. I have seen progress in the communication part. People have liked the way I use this software for business purpose. Earlier I was not that good at using this software but after getting many recommendations from colleagues I started to use this software as the main source of communication for foreign clients. Guess what? I have seen 100% positive results. There are so many interesting features that Skype has introduced these years and still counting.

Skype review by Rachel R.
Rachel R.

"Great for conference calls"

What do you like best?

I like that Skype allows me to connect with colleagues across the country. I also appreciate being able to see clearly who is talking withing the call.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the connection is a bit fuzzy, but I'm not sure that is Skype's fault. It's also frustrating to try to connect with people who have other video chat apps - trying to decide which one to use (and who has to download a new app) is a bit of a hassle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give yourself extra time to get things set up. It's a great online software, but you always have bugs and little difficulties with tech like this. Make sure you and all parties involved are on the same software, that you've made accommodations for different time zones, and that you all have everything set up ahead of time.

I have been in interviews with multiple people in multiple places over Skype, something I can't imaging being possible without that technology. It's also great for collaboration - sure, you can always send an email, but Skype let's me collaborate in real time, and let's team members utilize body language, making sure we get our points across.

Skype review by Amy T.
Amy T.

"A complete program, very easy to understand."

What do you like best?

It is easy and intuitive for clients, as there are always clients who do not have a good command of social networks and conversation software. In addition, you can use it only for simple conversations and be able to access them whenever you want, as it saves all your conversations online. It is highly secure due to the technology in which it is designed, the platform is very well accepted among the participants of the video calls. It is very easy to find users on the network, the visual experience facilitates decision making, and if it is possible to combine them with chat, conversations, conferences, messages, history, voice and sound, then we face the future, the future is now.

What do you dislike?

Audio option is always perfect however some video calls sometimes get laggy. Some participants get kicked out from the call for no reason. Other than this it is a perfect tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to connect with people remotely. High quality picture and sound make remote instruction a breeze.

Ease of communicating with office employees without having to put customers on hold or wait for an email response etc.

Skype review by Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.

"SKYPE REVIEW"

What do you like best?

I like SKYPE because it is easy to talk to people from different countries besides using just a cell phone. Plus it can be used on several different devices.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes if you are talking to someone from a different country, you cannot hear them very clearly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Skype is a great and very convenient product. It is easy to use for both old and new generations and is used around the world so the accessibility aspect is also a plus. A lot of other softwares are unable to be used between countries and this is mandatory for the job I am in now. Overall, Skype is a great tool for both work and personal use.

We are solving business problems such as speaking with suppliers face to face then over the phone too make a relationship and try to obtain their business.

Skype review by Ajaykumar M.
Ajaykumar M.

"An excellent tool for video chat and voice calls"

What do you like best?

The best part in Skype that i liked the most is the clarity in speech and the ease of use. The video calling is very clear without any disturbance. It helps a lot in making client calls and conducting meetings. Whether it is on speaker mode or on mic, the voice is crystal clear and video is of superior quality. Above all, it is economical and the free version comes with default features that serves most of the purpose. In a nutshell, Skype is the best software tool for voice messaging and video calls. You can use it anywhere across the world. All you need is just an internet connection.

What do you dislike?

It gets slower when i try to drag files. Also, it becomes bit difficult to use when the internet connection is not good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend Skype to others for video calls and voice chats. It is undoubtedly the best software messenger tool in the current industry. Be it messaging, video calls, conferencing, business meetings and client calls, it serves all the purpose. The ease of use is the best thing about Skype.

There has been enormous amount of benefits with Skype. It has helped in placing client calls seamlessly and conduct meetings with clients around the world. Call recordings and file transfers happen on the go and vastly reduces time and improves our business. The ease in conducting meetings with just a click of few buttons makes life easier for customers, clients and business partners.

Skype review by Abby R.