Skype

Transform the way you work and build your business with one collaborative tool.

Work for Skype?

Katherine Adonis G.

social network for entrepreneurs

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Skype is an effective social network to have virtual communication with distant people. It is a social network to make video calls and have a more effective communication. Skype is too great to establish effective and powerful communications with distant people, is ideal for online conferences, has everything a person needs to be always in contact and not miss any detail. it is fantastic to share images videos and multimedia files is ideal so that this application does not miss on your cell or computer. skype is a platform of advanced interaction and sophisticated I like too much your option to share call has worked great in my lectures and long distance explanations. Skype is an effective and immediate solution to establish corporate solutions in video calls, conferences and other virtual communication options. There is no better virtual communication tool than Skype, its services are excellent, and as I said before, your screen sharing option is the best and most effective.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the calls are dropped and it takes time to upload the multimedia files. also multimedia files arrive with errors and are slow to load that would have to be arranged to offer a better service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype is a highly recommended communication tool for people who want to have direct contact with distant people. is an effective tool that helps make communication easy and simple. I recommend it for companies, meetings, conferences and talks your choice of screen sharing is excellent.

Skype is my favorite social network to make video calls and keep working communication by that means. I always have direct contact with people who have a different location. It is an incredible social network for people who wish to share experiences through video calls, multimedia files or calls, it is an essential tool for long distance communications.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Skype
Skype review by <span>Charles N.</span>
Charles N.

Improving quality

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It's free so it's ideal for anyone with no budget looking to do internet calls, cheap international phone calls or conference calls. You can easily connect to your email and phone contacts and chose to call them for free online or for competitive rates if calling a mobile or landline. Also, you don't need to schedule a conference call you just need to have your audience/colleague saved in your contacts. You can share video or screens very easily.

What do you dislike?

the quality of the calls is unreliable - too unreliable for sales calls. I have the app on my phone and laptop and they often struggle to sync, which means I might pick up a call on my laptop and my phone will still ring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quality, reliability and user experience are improving

All our internal calls are through skype because it's the cheapest and most convenient tool we found to run impromptu calls.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What VoIP solution do you use?

Skype review by <span>Massiel D.</span>
Massiel D.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Skype has become one of the best tools for international communications, its platform gives me the opportunity to maintain contact with my family, friends and for work.

As for the work, its videoconferencing function is amazing because it allows me to share my ideas with several people at the same time.

To make international calls is wonderful, and its cost is not so high compared to other operators.

The best thing is that it works with any operating system.

The quality and sound of communications is one of its main advantages being a very secure platform.

What do you dislike?

With respect to Skype, I do not have great reviews, I do not like the option that you have unwanted contacts, your voice mailbox and calls are not free.

Very rarely the quality of videos and sound tends to fail, but it is not so consistent.

When downloading from another page that is not the official one, they can have viruses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely this program has become one of the best communications programs in the world, I recommend it for all people to maintain direct communication, simple and with incredible quality.

To make the videoconferences is ideal, its quality and security provides an incredible tranquility.

I love it, because with Skype because I maintain direct communications with my family and for work is incredible, I use it to impart my advertising knowledge with several people at the same time.

The calls to landlines are very good, and their price is not that high compared to other platforms.

From any computer I can establish connection in a very secure way.

Skype review by <span>Serpil D.</span>
Serpil D.
Validated Review

Perfect communication tool for anyone !

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The best thing about Skype is you can keep connection with your family and your team mates in anywhere. Video conferences and multi-call advantage for conferences are great. I love the way Skype is making me connect with my clients and I am making meetings with them whenever I want. Sharing documents like photos is also great.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I am on phone call or video call with Skype, just voices are being cut suddenly before I was thinking it is about my internet or something but then I checked it is not about me it is about product, I think it should be brought new update for these kind of problems. honestly I do not face so often with this problem but anyways I want Skype to be best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend for anyone being workers or teacher or can be students basicly can be anyone who are living far away from his/her family or company. With Skype your loved one and your business will be next to you.

I am working by travelling and thanks to Skype whenever I want I can communicate with my company or my clients in anywhere. the most important thing for me Skype is completely safe and reliable this is what customers looking for and Skype has this.

Skype review by <span>Vadim I.</span>
Vadim I.
Validated Review

Totally unusable after the latest update

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Some time ago Skype was the most popular messaging app with ability to make audio calls and create video conferences. It was even suitable for enterprise needs. Skype is still widely used so you can find almost everyone there. It is basically free to use, you pay only for additional features, if you need these

What do you dislike?

Every new update brings new issues, and the latest one for UWP version, made it unusable at all. Graphics are corrupted, calls does not even start, you are getting missed call notification without the call itself. No support from Microsoft at all. The only answer a was able to get that it is " currently offline for maintenance" or "there are some ongoing issues, that affects end-users", but no explanation or any timelines are provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to use something else, even with good paid additions, basic functions are unusable, so you will just waste your money with it

Was the most useful communication tool for us, now we have to search for different solutions

Skype review by <span>Soma G.</span>
Soma G.

Great Software Application

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The best thing about the Skype is multi conferencing. It is easy to download and install, it is free and user friendly. We can chat while the calling is going on. The latest version of the Skype got many best features compared to the previous version. We can change the theme of the Skype, which is the best feature. It provides more emoticons and GIF's.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this since five years. The only problem I think about this is, it does not provide free services for phone calling(calling to the landline and mobiles), only Skype to Skype calls are free. And the Skype app in the mobile takes the more mobile data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As, this is the best application used for both personal and business, I would strongly recommend Skype to my friends, colleagues. The latest features it got made us happy. Deleting the chat of a person permanently and deleting the message which is wrongly sent these are the best features. It is free to download. So, I can say that it is a must useful application in our daily life.

Yes, ofcourse there are many benefits of using Skype. When we are going through the client calls, the screen sharing feature helps a lot, to convey the correct information to the client. We can have more than 10 people in the conference call. Video conference quality is also good compared to the other applications. Joining the meeting is very easy even for the beginner who is new to the Skype.

Learning about Skype?

* We monitor all Skype reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.