SkyPrep

SkyPrep makes staff training/ continuing education/ professional development a breeze.

Work for SkyPrep?

Learning about SkyPrep?

SkyPrep Reviews

Ask SkyPrep a Question
Showing 30 SkyPrep reviews
SkyPrep review by Cris R.
Cris R.

"A simple testing system"

What do you like best?

The best way to monitor, track and optimize the team's training. I like the active cost structure of users and the ease with which you can create new courses. The service is simple and even offers several tools for managing much users that make our workflow much easier.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are a lot of notifications, and I can not find the information I need. Developers should add additional filters to configure the sending of notifications. I would like to see more opportunities for updating and customizing the interface. Another minor problem is that many updates occur before any announcement, which leaves you little time, if necessary, to set up or send a message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I liked the functionality, and my entire team also appreciated the work of the service. Then we started to implement this program in our project and started to use it to train our employees.

The software provides integrated general education solutions that help businesses promote online learning and skills exchange in our organizations. I like this platform, and I recommend it to you.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SkyPrep
SkyPrep review by Fritz C.
Fritz C.

"Great LMS anyway"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of learning with SkyPrep. Our employees who had never been familiar with LMS very quickly entered the course of the matter and began to use it. I like the ease of adding a course, as well as how easily I can transfer all the information to my students.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are a lot of notifications and I can not find the information I need right among them. Developers should add more filters to configure the sending of notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried a lot of LMS but for this money, SkyPrep is the best option.

I decided to try SkyPrep from a huge number of awards and good reviews. For first, I used a 14-day trial (I liked very much that they did not ask me for my card, they just gave me the opportunity to try). I liked the functionality and my whole team also appreciated the work of the service. Then we started to implement SkyPrep in our project and began to use SkyPrep for training our employees.

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

SkyPrep review by Tanisha F.
Tanisha F.

"Improve your Online learning skills."

What do you like best?

I like this intuitive tool which I have with this platform. I guess it is the most user-friendly learning control system on the market. This system has everything that I need to control, track, and optimize our general education.

What do you dislike?

It is a good platform which doesn't have any problems at all. Connection is great never had delays. Very powerful with information. I don't have any issues with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software gives integrated general education solutions to help business promote online learning and skills sharing in our organizations. I like that platform and I recommend it to you.

Allows to us to upload almost any kind of a file, as well as make rating and documents from within the platform, and simply build a course in very fast steps. This online training software helps us to simplifies the control process, helping us do more in less time. We like it.

SkyPrep review by Reynaldo C.
Reynaldo C.

"Make your Learning without the mess."

What do you like best?

With this software, I have everything that I need. The better way to control, track, and optimize my team training. With every day I work closely with my employees to the development and configure SkyPrep to fit our requirements.

What do you dislike?

I would like to say that this platform has the big opportunity with educational tools. I really glad that all of the processes don't have any bad issues which can harm my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that platform to you. With this software, you will have the most undertone monitoring system. Useful tools will make your process completely clear to everyone. To install and use that product is easy.

Perfect monitoring process for our audience. The better way to train employees to meet new requirements and ability clearance. We like how tracking system works. Powerful accessories for education skills which will create the most effective learning classes.

SkyPrep review by Adam Y.
Adam Y.

"Skyprep offers great quality and great customer service"

What do you like best?

I like the active user cost structure, and the ease with which you can create new courses. Assignment is easy, and it even offers several bulk user management tools that make our workflow much simpler. I've also found that the notification tool is great, and allows you to preset a number of conditions where a user can/should be notified, and you can also customize each notification template. Finally, I would like to add that every interaction that I have had with the Skyprep team has been positive. Whether it was a discussion about future updates or my experience with the product, or in the rare cases where I've hit an issue, the team is always very professional and responsive.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were more options to update and customize the interface look/feel. Another minor issue is that many of the updates happen prior to any announcement, leaving you with little, if any, time to adjust or send out a communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy solution for your LMS needs at a low cost, I'd recommend SkyPrep.

Our internal LMS is linked to our HRIS system, so we needed an external LMS that we could use to train our distribution partners on our products easily. Skyprep works great for that! We have been able to train thousands of our distribution partners of the past few years, which has led to increased sales and understanding of how our products work.

SkyPrep review by Ward G.
Ward G.

"Great software for training"

What do you like best?

Very powerful and intuitive. I found that solution very friendly learning control system on the trade. We are working with the team to fit our exact requirements.

What do you dislike?

Very powerful system and it is very simple to use.We find out that that software is extremely helpful for us.Very easy to set up.Very easy to control everything that we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very powerful system easy to set up.Very easy to control things which we are doing and that we need.Very great support service. Will be the good hand of help.I recommend it.

We have the ability to have our control track our members' learning, ease of making classes, course accessories stored and all of this we can make it in one place.

SkyPrep review by Emily W.
Emily W.

"Basic Learning Platform"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of the program. It is easy to interact with and our users complete their training with very little questions.

What do you dislike?

For my company we need a better reporting platform than the basic reports you can run right now. After talking to the support team though I have heard word of that they are revamping this section and I should be able to run more complex reports in the future.

We use SkyPrep as a training platform for all new employees and for filed employees learning a new trade. By having everything online, an employee can log in and learn a number of things without having to be in a classroom setting.

SkyPrep review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Easy to work with company"

What do you like best?

I evaluated several different LMS before making the decision to go with Skyprep. What we liked best about Skyprep, and continue to like, is the support they provide. The support is much more personal than what you'd get with much larger organizations. We always talk to the same employees when needing assistance, which makes the support easier because they understand our business and needs. You don't have to reintroduce and explain yourself over and over again as you work with different support agents because we always speak with the same support agents. The pricing model that Skyprep has was aligned with our business needs which was another factor for the purchase.

What do you dislike?

Skyprep uses many different 3rd party services in their application, just like any other SaaS company on the market. Some to name that they are use Rackspace CDN, Amazon AWS, Filestack, JW Player, etc. We purchased a white label domain so that the LMS would be under our domain name, as the majority of our clients are behind their corporate firewall and only allow access to authorized sites. Our clients whitelisted our domain, but all the other 3rd party services that skyprep uses causes some of our clients to not be able to access the LMS because they must white list all these other services. Skyprep was not able to provide a full list of all the 3rd party services they use along with ports and IP addresses needed to be white listed by our customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SkyPrep may appear to be a small company, but they are going big places. We see a long future with SkyPrep which is why we purchased their product. They are constantly evolving and open to customer feedback.

We needed an application for new customers to receive training on the product they purchased as well as existing customers to enhance their knowledge of the product. The LMS has allowed us to provide a better training experience to our customers and the customers love being able to take courses at their convenience to learn our product. Some of the industries we are in have a high employee turnover rate, so the LMS has given our customers the ability to have a new employee take a course and quickly learn our software application.

"Skyprep used for LMS"

What do you like best?

Skyprep was been an amazing alternative to our previous LMS. There staff is quick to respond, act and resolve any issues we may have. They are interested in our enhancement suggestions, they are VERY reasonably priced and it is a great admin and end user experience. Love it!

What do you dislike?

The only issue we have experienced is the inability to allow for partial scoring in exams, but this was something we were able to overcome by setting new expectations with our management staff and employees. In the end, we were able to get a better representation of subject matter mastery by not allowing partial points in quizzes and exams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to use, inexpensive, highly customer focused software to meet your LMS needs, Skyprep is a great solution!

Skyprep allows us to create content, store, distribute, training material, etc. in one location for our primarily remote work environment. We host all recurring HR courses within Skyprep, we can require e-signatures, store data for PCI auditors, etc. It has been an amazing benefit to us. The staff is AMAZING!

SkyPrep review by Chista K.
Chista K.

"Reliable, simple testing system"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Skyprep is the ability to divide employees by department/groups and managers. It makes assigning training/tests very easy.

What do you dislike?

Skyprep does not allow you to only give a "solution" to a question, without revealing the correct answer. This is a huge drawback of the system.

We are able to easily train staff on many different topics.

SkyPrep review by Jason W.
Jason W.

"SkyPrep meets all of my needs"

What do you like best?

I can provide my own specific and detailed training for 80 employees spread out over the United States. I can track their participation, scores and completion. I control the entire process from a simple to use admin site. Anytime I have asked SkyPrep for assistance they have responded immediately.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints about SkyPrep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tested multiple LMS before deciding SkyPrep was the best product for the money.

My problem was how to provide safety and compliance training to employees spread out over the country. SkyPrep lets me easily perform this.

SkyPrep review by Shannon P.
Shannon P.

"SkyPrep Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a centralized area for us to manage all training's our employees have attended.

What do you dislike?

I wish there would be a centralized way of adding users and selecting they passed on a specific date instead of separate areas. I.E. I add a user, then I goto update if they passed or not, and on a separate screen I need to update the date.

That it is extremely helpful and fast when running a report for any investor or auditor that needs continuing education reports.

SkyPrep review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The SkyPrep team is very responsive and timely when I contact them. I know I am talking with a real team who cares about their customers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I appreciate SkyPrep's willingness to make software updates if there is something that needs to be changed to make SkyPrep more user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The SkyPrep team is incredibly innovative and they provide a good LMS platform.

We researched around 40 Learning Management Solutions and decided to go with SkyPrep because their software met our customized LMS needs most closely.

SkyPrep review by Wanda K.
Wanda K.

"Using SkyPrep for volunteer training"

What do you like best?

You do not have to be skilled in IT to build the online program

What do you dislike?

Some difficulty when translating course into French

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to build courses and monitor users

It is a cost efficient way to train volunteers across the country

SkyPrep review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Skyprep Review"

What do you like best?

Hierarchy of user capability. Three levels of users an very useful for franchise model. Master franchise to franchise to employee.

What do you dislike?

When learners are enrolled in learning path or locked timeline for multiple courses. Learners do not receive notifications when they can attempt next course or stage. Managers are required to record when they have finished the course and when they can start the next course then notify the learner, would like this process to be automated

Training

SkyPrep review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Good training platform"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the system is to use for employees using it for the first time. Very user-friendly. I also like the ability to add assessments after a training.

What do you dislike?

The reporting from Skyprep can be difficult to use and the reports produced aren't well formatted.

Skyprep is very useful in helping us track mandatory compliance training, and when we are audited, we have no problem producing data showing that all employees have completed mandatory training.

SkyPrep review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

The ability to create training and orientation courses to meet my needs. There are several options to choose from in order to tailor each course to exactly your metrics.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure what time zone it is in so I can't always tell the exact time participants complete courses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch videos to learn full functionality of the program.

Initial and ongoing training employees and giving orientation to independent contractors.

SkyPrep review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Simplicity"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and our students have had great success using it.

What do you dislike?

I can't filter through some information/details when I'm looking through notifications. I must look at every login, complete, etc when I only need to see the results.

We are a school trying to provide additional options for learning to our students.

SkyPrep review by Administrator

"Great Online Learning Platform"

What do you like best?

Our 14 locations can all learn at their own pace.

What do you dislike?

The amount of branding you can do on the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool. They help you determine what products you need without pushing unneeded extras.

We have solved uniform training across 14 locations. We can track everyone and help them along.

SkyPrep review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"SkyPrep is Easy to Use "

What do you like best?

SkyPrep is very straight forward and user friendly. You do not need to be a techie in order to use the platform.

What do you dislike?

Certain customization can only be done with higher plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A.

Simultaneous training of multiple staff on different schedules. With SkyPrep, this was achieved as learning is done online.

SkyPrep review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Easy to set up courses."

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily set up a course and then duplicate it for a new set of learners.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have to work with the learners because they have difficulty logging into the LMS. Most learners don't have an issue but there are always a handful that do have problems.

We are using the LMS for program evaluation. I like that the LMS shows the percentage of users' completion of the course. It allows us to improve the process for learners.

"SkyPrep Experience"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ability to create groups

What do you dislike?

Unable to categorize users, unsure of what else

The ability to have users trained on health and safety policies. Benefit of being able to print reports for files

SkyPrep review by Eugene L.
Eugene L.

"After trials with other LMS systems, this is hands down the best one."

What do you like best?

Easy of use, quick reports, great support.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything. Every need we have has been fulfilled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get trials from other LMS systems and compare.

Compliance training, New hire orientation And information dissemination.

SkyPrep review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Edit Progress"

What do you like best?

I like the edit progress feature. We do offer different types of training and I love the fact that I can easily edit the progress.

What do you dislike?

The email notification functionality does not always work

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to implement and efficient software. It met all our needs

Keeping track of who has completed the training; sending reminders keeps us updated and be able to download report keeps us on track

SkyPrep review by Jim G.
Jim G.

"Excellent external LMS for us"

What do you like best?

Ease of setup and customization makes everything easy

What do you dislike?

Would like more how to videos for setting up programs

Reduced training expenses

SkyPrep review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"membership services"

What do you like best?

professional development flexibility for higher education

What do you dislike?

kinks that our content developer has and customer service response

programs and courses

SkyPrep review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"SkyPrep"

What do you like best?

Pretty easy to use. I am able to offer a required CME pretty inexpensively.

What do you dislike?

I don't get update when someone pays. I have to manually go in and add them.

I am able to offer a required continuing medical education class. My members are happy they can do this online.

SkyPrep review by User in Wireless
User in Wireless

"Organized/Efficient/Quick"

What do you like best?

I love being able to log into this site and see everything in one place. The creation of new content is easy and can be reviewed quickly.

What do you dislike?

That there are so many email confirmation once the tests are complete

Training across the board for all users within our organization.

SkyPrep review by Administrator in Aviation & Aerospace
Administrator in Aviation & Aerospace

"The Skyprep platform provides a centralized location for all training materials and activities. "

What do you like best?

Centralized training management and the ease of reviewing training status.

What do you dislike?

As an online training tool, it does not function as well for in-person, classroom training sessions.

Management is able to easily determine training status and technician qualification for resource loading issues and new business opportunities.

SkyPrep review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Its not initially very easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

The accessibility that is , the online nature.

What do you dislike?

It comes across as "school" and not very business quality oriented

Training for staff and agents. The scalability of the program

Learning about SkyPrep?

* We monitor all SkyPrep reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.