SkyPrep

SkyPrep makes staff training/ continuing education/ professional development a breeze.

Work for SkyPrep?

Learning about SkyPrep?

SkyPrep Reviews

Ask SkyPrep a Question
Showing 30 SkyPrep reviews
SkyPrep review by <span>Cris R.</span>
Cris R.

"A simple testing system"

What do you like best?

The best way to monitor, track and optimize the team's training. I like the active cost structure of users and the ease with which you can create new courses. The service is simple and even offers several tools for managing much users that make our workflow much easier.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are a lot of notifications, and I can not find the information I need. Developers should add additional filters to configure the sending of notifications. I would like to see more opportunities for updating and customizing the interface. Another minor problem is that many updates occur before any announcement, which leaves you little time, if necessary, to set up or send a message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I liked the functionality, and my entire team also appreciated the work of the service. Then we started to implement this program in our project and started to use it to train our employees.

The software provides integrated general education solutions that help businesses promote online learning and skills exchange in our organizations. I like this platform, and I recommend it to you.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SkyPrep
SkyPrep review by <span>Fritz C.</span>
Fritz C.

"Great LMS anyway"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of learning with SkyPrep. Our employees who had never been familiar with LMS very quickly entered the course of the matter and began to use it. I like the ease of adding a course, as well as how easily I can transfer all the information to my students.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are a lot of notifications and I can not find the information I need right among them. Developers should add more filters to configure the sending of notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried a lot of LMS but for this money, SkyPrep is the best option.

I decided to try SkyPrep from a huge number of awards and good reviews. For first, I used a 14-day trial (I liked very much that they did not ask me for my card, they just gave me the opportunity to try). I liked the functionality and my whole team also appreciated the work of the service. Then we started to implement SkyPrep in our project and began to use SkyPrep for training our employees.

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

SkyPrep review by <span>Tanisha F.</span>
Tanisha F.

"Improve your Online learning skills."

What do you like best?

I like this intuitive tool which I have with this platform. I guess it is the most user-friendly learning control system on the market. This system has everything that I need to control, track, and optimize our general education.

What do you dislike?

It is a good platform which doesn't have any problems at all. Connection is great never had delays. Very powerful with information. I don't have any issues with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software gives integrated general education solutions to help business promote online learning and skills sharing in our organizations. I like that platform and I recommend it to you.

Allows to us to upload almost any kind of a file, as well as make rating and documents from within the platform, and simply build a course in very fast steps. This online training software helps us to simplifies the control process, helping us do more in less time. We like it.

SkyPrep review by <span>Reynaldo C.</span>
Reynaldo C.

"Make your Learning without the mess."

What do you like best?

With this software, I have everything that I need. The better way to control, track, and optimize my team training. With every day I work closely with my employees to the development and configure SkyPrep to fit our requirements.

What do you dislike?

I would like to say that this platform has the big opportunity with educational tools. I really glad that all of the processes don't have any bad issues which can harm my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that platform to you. With this software, you will have the most undertone monitoring system. Useful tools will make your process completely clear to everyone. To install and use that product is easy.

Perfect monitoring process for our audience. The better way to train employees to meet new requirements and ability clearance. We like how tracking system works. Powerful accessories for education skills which will create the most effective learning classes.

SkyPrep review by <span>Adam Y.</span>
Adam Y.

"Skyprep offers great quality and great customer service"

What do you like best?

I like the active user cost structure, and the ease with which you can create new courses. Assignment is easy, and it even offers several bulk user management tools that make our workflow much simpler. I've also found that the notification tool is great, and allows you to preset a number of conditions where a user can/should be notified, and you can also customize each notification template. Finally, I would like to add that every interaction that I have had with the Skyprep team has been positive. Whether it was a discussion about future updates or my experience with the product, or in the rare cases where I've hit an issue, the team is always very professional and responsive.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were more options to update and customize the interface look/feel. Another minor issue is that many of the updates happen prior to any announcement, leaving you with little, if any, time to adjust or send out a communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy solution for your LMS needs at a low cost, I'd recommend SkyPrep.

Our internal LMS is linked to our HRIS system, so we needed an external LMS that we could use to train our distribution partners on our products easily. Skyprep works great for that! We have been able to train thousands of our distribution partners of the past few years, which has led to increased sales and understanding of how our products work.

SkyPrep review by <span>Ward G.</span>
Ward G.

"Great software for training"

What do you like best?

Very powerful and intuitive. I found that solution very friendly learning control system on the trade. We are working with the team to fit our exact requirements.

What do you dislike?

Very powerful system and it is very simple to use.We find out that that software is extremely helpful for us.Very easy to set up.Very easy to control everything that we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very powerful system easy to set up.Very easy to control things which we are doing and that we need.Very great support service. Will be the good hand of help.I recommend it.

We have the ability to have our control track our members' learning, ease of making classes, course accessories stored and all of this we can make it in one place.

Learn more about SkyPrep

SkyPrep Videos

Learning about SkyPrep?

* We monitor all SkyPrep reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.