Skyslope

(40 reviews)

Online transaction management software helps real estate brokers and agents across the nation by eliminating the loads of paperwork associated with closing.

Work for Skyslope?

Learning about Skyslope?

Skyslope Reviews

Ask Skyslope a Question
Showing 42 Skyslope reviews
User in Real Estate

"Keep all of your documents and closings in order!"

What do you like best?

I love how organized this keeps you! This is a great way to make sure you have all the documents needed for your office and that you are on track to go to closing. I also love how easy it makes reviewing the contracts from our agents. You can simply mark it complete if it is go to go or you can make a note and notify the agent of actions needed to complete the document. It emails the agent right from the software!

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything - the site is very user friendly and the chat support is amazing. I do wish there was a calendar feature somewhere on the software that you could track closing dates and critical dates to the transaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Upload all of your documents to the transaction to make it easy to find things in the future! I put all contracts, amendments, addendums and even invoices in SkySlope so it is a one stop shop for me when I am looking for anything pertaining to that specific transaction.

This keeps all of the needed paperwork in one place for the office. It allows us to review the paperwork and communicate with the agents! Love it! It also keeps track of the time and date the agent uploads the documents and even creates the transaction to make it very easy for us to implement deadlines.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Skyslope
Skyslope review by Administrator

"Skyslope is a great online software created locally in California!"

What do you like best?

I love that it saves us a ton of money on paper and ink every year. Now that we use Skyslope and have been over the past few years, it reduces the amount of paper waste and shredding we have to do by very much. It makes life easier because everything can be done online.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the loading times and sometimes frequent downtime. Skyslope is great, but it takes a while to load and sometimes it can be down right at the end of the day when important documents need to be signed or reviewed to finish a transaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prepare yourself for sometimes long wait times for opening and splitting documents. This is the most frustrating part about Skyslope, but everything else is great.

Skyslope's benefits are clear. It saves paper and creates less agent to client's face to face interaction, which can lead to a quicker and easier transaction in the long run. The biggest problem it solved is always having to buy more ink, paper, and getting all personal documents shredded.

What Real Estate Activities Management solution do you use?

Skyslope review by Brittnie M.
Brittnie M.

"Skyslope keeps documents organized"

What do you like best?

I like that the documents for each transaction are in order in which they close. The documents have a status that shows you if the document has been completed, in review, or incomplete. No more paper copies! I can view the documents myself to make sure it's the correct one. All of the information for seller, buyer, lender, title company, and transaction info are all in one spot. You can assign tasks to your self and there is digisign, electronic signature that can be used.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that my computer sometimes gets bogged down and I have to refresh the page. I wish I could click accepted offer on a listing before all documents have been review and considered completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to get skyslope to save on paper and it's easy for admin to check over paperwork to make sure it is all filled out correctly.

All documents are organized and put in each property. I can add reminders for myself, instead of plugging it into another program or into my calendar. The digisign is extremely nice to have. It's like a one stop shop. One document for almost everything you could need for real estate.

Skyslope review by Andrew G.
Andrew G.

"New to it, but so far so good"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and ability upload and organize documents.

What do you dislike?

I'm very new to the platform and our company as a whole just switched over to skyslope so I don't have anything I dislike about it. I'm still learning the in's and out's of it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am still new to this platform, our entire brokerage just started using it within the last 2 months so many of us are still getting used to everything. We used to print offer packets off in phases and organize them in big bundles and then submit the physical copies but this has not only saved a lot of trees but time as well as convenience where many agents who live a ways away no longer have to do that but can submit everything from the convenience of their own home. I would recommend this platform and although my knowledge of the in's and out's is limited, so far my experience has been great. I would also add that the layout of the platform is very user friendly so those who aren't tech savvy can catch on quick

So far it has made submitting offer packets to the brokerage much easier and saving trees at the same time

Skyslope review by Nicole G.
Nicole G.

"Time Saver!!"

What do you like best?

I love that i can email my documents into each transaction file. I Also find the checklist makes it easy to see where you are at and what you still need to fix. I also love the 24/7 Support. I also like that they take suggestions for new updates to system.

What do you dislike?

The system is a little quirky. I dislike that I do not get an email kickback if my email does not sent because it is over attachment capacity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a little while to workout the kinks and get the system set up the way you would like it. It is helpful to be over descriptive for everything you would like to do with the system so they can do most of the setup correctly for you.

This system has made our system of checking over transactions very easy. I know exactly where I need to look for listings and transactions that need attention. It is so nice to have everything paperless and we can all work as a team from different locations.

Skyslope review by Leanne L.
Leanne L.

"I can clean out space on my mac and can now see the top of my desk!"

What do you like best?

This is a one shop for transaction management. I love that I can keep all my transaction neatly organized within sky slope, insure that I am submitting all docs for the file before closing out the transaction and the fact the digisign is an easy to use electronic signature program. Being able to split documents has also bee na big plus.

What do you dislike?

I think theres are still a few quirks within the program that need to be worked out, but over so far the positives have definitely outweighed the negatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend doing the demo/webinar for this program. I think I would have be really lost if I hadn't done that first. I up and running immediately after going through the quick training.

The biggest problem for me that utilizing sky slope has solved is that I have reduced the piles of paper work and clutter both physically and on my desk top. I feel like this program saves me a lot of time and frustration.

Skyslope review by Paige T.
Paige T.

"Works flawlessly"

What do you like best?

I like how you can SEE on a checklist which documents are still needed, and my office can automatically see everything I turn in too. no more printing!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I upload a document, it doesn't upload correctly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a chance! Its awesome!

We use a remote office and never have to bring physical paperwork to our main offices anymore!

Skyslope review by Daniel D.
Daniel D.

"Get documents signed in a flash"

What do you like best?

I love that you can get documents signed electronically with digisign (which is built into skyslope).

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can think of that I dislike about skyslope

You can get important documents signed without making clients go into the office every time something needs to be signed.

Skyslope review by User

"Perfect for quick signatures & storing docs"

What do you like best?

I love how fast skyslope gets important documents I need emailed out to be signed. The process is so quick and easy. Highly recommend, it makes my life as a real estate agent so much easier.

What do you dislike?

To be honest I don’t have anything to complain about. It’s a great product all around on a desktop computer. I’m not sure how it is on a moble devise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely

Instead of having to meet in person to get necessary signatures. Skyslope expediates the process in a very secure and fast manor via email.

"Transaction Management Software"

What do you like best?

It is super user friendly and intuitive. I have used other systems similar to this but I feel as if Skyslope has combined all of the greatest features of the other programs into one. The dashboard is great because it gives you a quick snapshot of how many transactions you have going. The "Tasks" feature has made it very easy for me to keep track of my dates and deadlines. You can set up reminders and and it actually automatically calculates your contingency deadlines based on the information you provide.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could split documents and I wish that the document e-signature feature looked a little more professional . It ends up looking like someone used a pdf read/writer to sign documents. I also hope that they will improve the app features so it is as functional and as user friendly as the website. Right now you are unable to view your tasks from the app which is frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I honestly believe this is the best software out there for real estate transaction management. It is so easy to use and the 24/7 support is just amazing. They are always available and super helpful when you contact them.

I am able to organize my transaction paperwork much quicker and easier. The tasks feature has really set my mind at ease. I love that it calculates my contingency deadlines for me and that I can set up reminders for myself so that I never miss a deadline! It has helped me become a better agent because I always have access to my documents even when I am on the go. I love being paperless!

Skyslope review by Dana Z.
Dana Z.

"We love Skyslope!"

What do you like best?

We love that all real estate transaction documents are clearly organized in one place.

What do you dislike?

We have never been able to get our account to sync with MLS for our transactions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skyslope is easier than any other real estate transaction software and is definitely worth the money.

We are keeping everything safe for compliance. And Digisign is easier to use than any other digital signature app that we have ever used. Skyslope is extremely user friendly and everything is easy to find. The chat support feature is great too!

Skyslope review by Amy L.
Amy L.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. The checklists, commission sections, digital sign and working docs along with the integration of other software systems make skyslope unbeatable.

What do you dislike?

I find skyslope to be user friendly, and don’t really have any dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Coming from dot loop, I find Skyslope to be leaps and bounds ahead

Skyslope review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Terrible System Full of Issues and Requiring a Non-Cancellable Contract"

What do you like best?

Their Support team is very responsive and they have live chat 24 hours a day. This is a good thing because you will definitely use them all the time if you sign up for Skyslope.

What do you dislike?

I signed up with Skyslope about 6 months ago. I was apprehensive about signing a year long contract, but I thought it would be a good fit for us so I went for it. Now 6 months later, I have had numerous issues with their Digi-Sign program, which was a big reason that I signed up for the program in the first place. I've had numerous issues with documents not printing, documents not being able to save to the computer, clients not receiving the emails to sign, the emails being messed up when they sent and a few other things. In addition to those issues that make the system very unreliable, the transaction management system itself is very clunky and not at all intuitive to use.

I complained after the Digi-Sign program continued not to work and after contacting support Numerous times over and over. It finally got so bad that I asked to be let out of my contract so I could move forward with another program which I know is a lot easier to use and more reliable. Now I'm being told that, "Sorry, you signed a contract and we expect you to honor it." I would never treat a customer or client this way and I'm very disappointed with this company. I'm writing this to warn other potential users to be careful and not expect much from this company or this product. I highly recommend a similar product called Paperless Pipeline, which is what I'm switching to. And good ol' Doc-U-Sign, the original and best signature program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out Paperless Pipeline. It's so much easier to use, so much less expensive, has no contracts, and they even offer you a free trial of the system. I've used their program for 3 years and I am already switched back over to it because it's so much better!

I have used this program to manage my files and to sign paperwork electronically with our clients

User in Real Estate

"Slick tool to manage transactions across a team"

What do you like best?

It's slick to be able to email documents to the system and then assign them to the checklist. I love the checklist, too, as it is easy to track what i need to send in yet. I also love, love, love the split and assign feature - so easy to split PDFs.

What do you dislike?

It's a little clunky and the interface isn't as nice as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's got a lot of great functionality, having that checklist makes it superior to other systems that simply hope you load up the right stuff.

I hate all the paper we generate and waste in this business (a million MLS sheets, anyone?) so this is a great way to cut down on that waste. Also eliminates the need to drive across town to turn in paperwork, saving more time and money.

Skyslope review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Has a few glitches but overall good program"

What do you like best?

Love the checklist/review capability. Great way to communicate to agents if they have provided all of the necessary docs.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that if an agent has the buyer side and the contract is terminated that the agent has to reenter/submit the BBA when they go under contract again. Needs to be able to cancel the contract, but save the buyer info and docs for next transaction.

It's our paperless system and it makes contract reviews extremely easy. Also, they have Digi-Sign in the program so you can virtually complete contracts.

Skyslope review by Jonathan P.
Jonathan P.

"New to the System, Great so Far!"

What do you like best?

I love using the App on my phone. It's almost never necessary to use a desktop and still manage all documents on a daily basis from my pocket.

What do you dislike?

It seems a little more tedious on the front end updating all the transaction information online in addition to contracts in person or on other mediums. This all shakes out in the end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save time and trees. Skyslope is a great tool to improve your process management!

I am able to easily access and better organize all my transactions.

Skyslope review by Sarah F.
Sarah F.

"Quick and Easy"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to manage all of my transactions in one spot. It tells me exactly what I need. The uploading and assigning process is fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

You have to repeat a few things at times.

I enjoy how I have all of my files at my fingertips instead of in a file at my office. If my client has a question I am able to look it outright there and then.

Skyslope review by Matt P.
Matt P.

"Pretty Good So far"

What do you like best?

It’s got a great start and easy layout.

What do you dislike?

It seems cumbersome. Too many steps to complete some tasks. Upload to checklist could be easier

CRM for documents and transactions.

Skyslope review by Tim M.
Tim M.

"Skyslope is great for retention"

What do you like best?

Transaction retention - the ability to find all communications relevant to any particular sale, is an achilles heal for most agencies, particularly smaller boutique agencies. Skyslope keeps documents, faxes, emails, even text messages available for review by agents and brokers from anywhere, anytime.

What do you dislike?

The program needs better integration in to smaller Board MLS systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Working with their implementation teams is easy, we migrated into the software over the course of 3 months, a more aggressive schedule would have been just as easy.

The problem that has been solved is the grouping of all communications dealing with a particular transaction into a single repository. The benefits are numerous - a client wants to see a contract, a lawyer needs to review emails, State reporting, etc.

"Skyslope won my heart"

What do you like best?

The esigning system has been flawless which is something I couldn't say about the system I used to use. The paperless document submission process automatically organizes my transactions and immediately notifies my broker of deals in my pipeline.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were transaction management templates that you could autoload and then customize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. It makes paperwork nightmares go away.

No more time delays trying to get e-signature problems to get resolved. My last deal before Skyslope I had to spend 3 hours driving around on a Sunday night to get wet signatures because the e-signature program I was using wasn't delivering the documents. Never again!

Skyslope review by Joe C.
Joe C.

"Integrated, Easy and Fast"

What do you like best?

It is all in one, fax goes into it, its mobile (though its still a little hard to integrate with some apps.) Much more functional.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app integration with dousing is still a little sluggish or not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its one of the best transaction application you can use, completely changeable and easily changed to the business you have too or need too.

You can be completely mobile!

"So easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like how sky slope has a dashboard that I can easily use to manage current listings and transactions.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features won't let you continue on without completing other information. Sometimes that information I don't have yet and would like to complete uploading other documents for the time being.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skyslope is great for organizing and keeping track of what you have and what needs to be completed in a transaction.

Going paperless definitely helps and being able to upload offers to my broker rather than printing and putting together a packet helps speed the process.

User in Real Estate

"A Fine System When Managed Properly"

What do you like best?

I like the relative ease of use. It is fairly intuitive. It is very robust but I was able to figure it out and use it effectively almost immediately.

What do you dislike?

No Android app! They have been saying an Android app is coming for over 1.5 years that I know of. The system is not functional on Android devices at all, not even through a browser window.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is only as good as it is set up to be. Make sure that enough time is spent setting it up properly, revising it after feedback, and changing it when needed.

Skyslope solves the problem of splitting out a real estate transaction's required information and documents so that everything is in one place, nothing gets overlooked, and someone else can audit the file and give you feedback. This helps realtors spend more time with their clients instead of doing paperwork.

Skyslope review by Tami G.
Tami G.

"Skyslope has streamlined my business into a paperless system that I can access from anywhere."

What do you like best?

Easy to use. You can scan all documents together and separate them on their web portal which is a time saver.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about skyslope. Anytime, I have a question, skyslope gets the question answered in a short amount of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely!

Benefits is that I can access my files from anywhere, iPhone, computer etc. This is a huge benefit with being a Realtor on the go 24/7. It's solved all my deadline issues as it tells you when things are due, how many pending sales you have, closed transactions for the month, expired contracts etc.

Skyslope review by Donna N.
Donna N.

"Skyslope is easy to use and Support Staff is awesome!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use; easy for agent's to use; DigiSign and their Support Staff

What do you dislike?

That you have to click on each checklist item to accept it when am reviewing files. Would be nice to click one box to Accept the documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For agents, it's very user friendly and for Auditors/File Reviewers, it's user friendly and their Support Staff is available 24/7 and really helpful.

Reviewing files is so much easier now without paper files and ability to refer to a file when agents have specific questions about their transaction.

Skyslope review by Jeremiah D.
Jeremiah D.

"User friendly product with excellent support!"

What do you like best?

The 24/7 support eased the transition for our agents and support staff. The UI is very intuitive and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

It requires increased engagement for our agents in the file management process. In the long run this is a positive for quality control, but we have had some push back from agents saying that we have increased their workload.

We sought out a product to replace Sureclose for our transaction management. Skyslope has ensured a more collaborative process for transaction management for our agents and staff.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

I like how it keeps everyone organized and on top of what is needed in the transaction. I love the feature where you can CC a SkySlope email that helps keep record of all emails in the transaction and it allows for easy upload of files.

What do you dislike?

I wish some of the assigning capabilities were easier to manage. It can take a while to upload a handful of files.

Tracking appropriately, digital files (versus tons of paper to track), and easy review from management.

Skyslope review by User

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Access anywhere at anytime. This software has a feature that allows you to split pdfs, and as a realtor, this is very useful. Easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. New user. Still getting used to the software and all its options.

Access to docs anywhwre i am

Skyslope review by Pete V.
Pete V.

"Realtor- user of Skyslope in my business"

What do you like best?

web based on computer and mobile device, DigiSign program intergrated with program, user friendly with clients and awesome tech support.

What do you dislike?

1.client database is not linked to forms & DigiSign in the process of typing client name & emails

2.statistics should be for more than 1 month

3.some compatibility issues with apple platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

User friendly, constantly making improvements, and awesome tech support

access to transaction information from my mobile device and able to conduct business using my mobile device.

Skyslope review by Karen T.
Karen T.

"Sales Manager review"

What do you like best?

easy access to sign forms as manager and able to update associates easily when forms are milling.

What do you dislike?

notifications I forget to take off my mobile devices, and I need to take the time necessary to alert myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an implementation plan over a period of months. Training consistenly weekly in the office, for various levels of understanding.

Easy storage, easy maintenance, easy built form access and Digisign.

Skyslope review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"This platform is extremely user friendly, even for the non-techy"

What do you like best?

The ability to split up document files. I also really like the usability of the Digi-Sign so I can make signing for my clients easier.

What do you dislike?

One of my listings I started, disappeared after I saved everything. It was confusing but I was able to retrieve it again.

To remove and avoid redundancies, and printing out of multi-page legal documents.

Skyslope review by Agency in Real Estate
Agency in Real Estate

"Saves me so much time!"

What do you like best?

Love how easy it is to use. Love that I can select documents right from Zipforms to send for electronic signatures.

What do you dislike?

I have to click around a lot to get to different places in the app. I wish there was a bar on the top with different tabs.

This program has saved me a lot of time!

Skyslope review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Easy to Learn. Compatible with ZipForm & DigiSign."

What do you like best?

It was easy to get a handle of the guides and categories. It's great to be able to edit file names within. Love that it is compatible with emailing clients through ZipForm and DigiSign.

What do you dislike?

Could be more user-friendly by eliminating double clicking and steps on uploading / attaching docs. The categories's information could be more attractive and modern.

Keeping track of clients contracts & other important docs. Great way for organization for everyone to see.

"Skyslope"

What do you like best?

Centralizes and provides access.to info.

What do you dislike?

Some are reluctant to use key features.

File organization to meet Federal, State and local requirements simplified.

Skyslope review by Pauline F.
Pauline F.

"Skyslope review"

What do you like best?

Convenient--everything in one place. No guessing. Have a great portal with various transaction you would need in your business.

What do you dislike?

Not one thing as of yet. Nothing to dislike. What else can I tell you. Nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend to anyone or any business that wants to keep a thorough file preparation. Can be accessed from anywhere, ei, Iphone, or any phone or tablet, 24/7.

No problems to solve at this time.

User in Real Estate

"Positive review for skslope"

What do you like best?

How easy to use an accessibility to my files at all times . The checklist is very helpful

What do you dislike?

Runs slow at times which can be frustrating. Works better when using Google chrome

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth it makes life easier

Organizing files less paper and digi sign is great

User in Real Estate

"Easy to use, pulls together all the missing parts"

What do you like best?

Sky Slope pulls together all of the "missing parts" from similar systems. It integrates with Zipforms, it's easy to use and makes communication between our team simple.

What do you dislike?

I'm pretty new to it, so I don't have any dislikes at the moment!

Streamlining file submission to our broker was clunky before, but Sky Slope makes it so much easier, faster and clearer.

Skyslope review by Lisa B.
Lisa B.

"Current user"

What do you like best?

The ease and simplicity of using the program is great for new agents

What do you dislike?

I am a new user and thus far I have not had any problems with the system.

It helps to keep records organized and the benefits of digisign are fantastic!

Skyslope review by Michelle G.
Michelle G.

"Realtor "

What do you like best?

The ability to split and assign documents.

What do you dislike?

Digisign, most of my clients can not use it on mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its definitely worth using.

Organization of my files. This makes it so easy to make sure everything that is required is there.

Skyslope review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"I LOVE IT!!!!"

What do you like best?

Digisign is quite consumer friendly and efficient.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to report in this area. I have no complaints regarding Skyslope.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a must have!!

Real Estate filing system. Digisign.

User in Real Estate

"Easy and straight forward to use"

What do you like best?

File split. storing files. easy access to documents

What do you dislike?

it slowly down during the the afternoon.

one place to easily find documents for my transaction. can go paperless

Skyslope review by Administrator

"Good organization, but glitches"

What do you like best?

Checklist features of the document managment

What do you dislike?

System glitches and wont always upload docs efficently. Wish I could drag and drop files.

Organization of transactions and listingz

Learning about Skyslope?

* We monitor all Skyslope reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Skyslope