Skyslope

Online transaction management software helps real estate brokers and agents across the nation by eliminating the loads of paperwork associated with closing.

Work for Skyslope?

Learning about Skyslope?

Skyslope Reviews

Ask Skyslope a Question
Showing 38 Skyslope reviews
Skyslope review by <span>Brittnie M.</span>
Brittnie M.

"Skyslope keeps documents organized"

What do you like best?

I like that the documents for each transaction are in order in which they close. The documents have a status that shows you if the document has been completed, in review, or incomplete. No more paper copies! I can view the documents myself to make sure it's the correct one. All of the information for seller, buyer, lender, title company, and transaction info are all in one spot. You can assign tasks to your self and there is digisign, electronic signature that can be used.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that my computer sometimes gets bogged down and I have to refresh the page. I wish I could click accepted offer on a listing before all documents have been review and considered completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to get skyslope to save on paper and it's easy for admin to check over paperwork to make sure it is all filled out correctly.

All documents are organized and put in each property. I can add reminders for myself, instead of plugging it into another program or into my calendar. The digisign is extremely nice to have. It's like a one stop shop. One document for almost everything you could need for real estate.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Skyslope
Skyslope review by <span>Andrew G.</span>
Andrew G.

"New to it, but so far so good"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and ability upload and organize documents.

What do you dislike?

I'm very new to the platform and our company as a whole just switched over to skyslope so I don't have anything I dislike about it. I'm still learning the in's and out's of it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am still new to this platform, our entire brokerage just started using it within the last 2 months so many of us are still getting used to everything. We used to print offer packets off in phases and organize them in big bundles and then submit the physical copies but this has not only saved a lot of trees but time as well as convenience where many agents who live a ways away no longer have to do that but can submit everything from the convenience of their own home. I would recommend this platform and although my knowledge of the in's and out's is limited, so far my experience has been great. I would also add that the layout of the platform is very user friendly so those who aren't tech savvy can catch on quick

So far it has made submitting offer packets to the brokerage much easier and saving trees at the same time

What Real Estate Activities Management solution do you use?

Skyslope review by <span>Nicole G.</span>
Nicole G.

"Time Saver!!"

What do you like best?

I love that i can email my documents into each transaction file. I Also find the checklist makes it easy to see where you are at and what you still need to fix. I also love the 24/7 Support. I also like that they take suggestions for new updates to system.

What do you dislike?

The system is a little quirky. I dislike that I do not get an email kickback if my email does not sent because it is over attachment capacity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a little while to workout the kinks and get the system set up the way you would like it. It is helpful to be over descriptive for everything you would like to do with the system so they can do most of the setup correctly for you.

This system has made our system of checking over transactions very easy. I know exactly where I need to look for listings and transactions that need attention. It is so nice to have everything paperless and we can all work as a team from different locations.

Skyslope review by <span>Leanne L.</span>
Leanne L.

"I can clean out space on my mac and can now see the top of my desk!"

What do you like best?

This is a one shop for transaction management. I love that I can keep all my transaction neatly organized within sky slope, insure that I am submitting all docs for the file before closing out the transaction and the fact the digisign is an easy to use electronic signature program. Being able to split documents has also bee na big plus.

What do you dislike?

I think theres are still a few quirks within the program that need to be worked out, but over so far the positives have definitely outweighed the negatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend doing the demo/webinar for this program. I think I would have be really lost if I hadn't done that first. I up and running immediately after going through the quick training.

The biggest problem for me that utilizing sky slope has solved is that I have reduced the piles of paper work and clutter both physically and on my desk top. I feel like this program saves me a lot of time and frustration.

Skyslope review by User

"Perfect for quick signatures & storing docs"

What do you like best?

I love how fast skyslope gets important documents I need emailed out to be signed. The process is so quick and easy. Highly recommend, it makes my life as a real estate agent so much easier.

What do you dislike?

To be honest I don’t have anything to complain about. It’s a great product all around on a desktop computer. I’m not sure how it is on a moble devise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely

Instead of having to meet in person to get necessary signatures. Skyslope expediates the process in a very secure and fast manor via email.

Skyslope review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Transaction Management Software"

What do you like best?

It is super user friendly and intuitive. I have used other systems similar to this but I feel as if Skyslope has combined all of the greatest features of the other programs into one. The dashboard is great because it gives you a quick snapshot of how many transactions you have going. The "Tasks" feature has made it very easy for me to keep track of my dates and deadlines. You can set up reminders and and it actually automatically calculates your contingency deadlines based on the information you provide.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could split documents and I wish that the document e-signature feature looked a little more professional . It ends up looking like someone used a pdf read/writer to sign documents. I also hope that they will improve the app features so it is as functional and as user friendly as the website. Right now you are unable to view your tasks from the app which is frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I honestly believe this is the best software out there for real estate transaction management. It is so easy to use and the 24/7 support is just amazing. They are always available and super helpful when you contact them.

I am able to organize my transaction paperwork much quicker and easier. The tasks feature has really set my mind at ease. I love that it calculates my contingency deadlines for me and that I can set up reminders for myself so that I never miss a deadline! It has helped me become a better agent because I always have access to my documents even when I am on the go. I love being paperless!

Learning about Skyslope?

* We monitor all Skyslope reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.