Skyvia

Skyvia is a powerful cloud data integration service (ETL solution). It allows you to integrate data in your cloud CRMs and relational databases. Connect different applications and platforms with Skyvia and benefit from integrated data. Rich functionality, wide data source support, intuitive interface, and detailed tutorials make Skyvia a perfect solution for cloud and on-premise data integration.

Work for Skyvia?

Learning about Skyvia?

Skyvia Reviews

Ask Skyvia a Question
Showing 15 Skyvia reviews
Skyvia review by Mark K.
Mark K.

"PTM uses Skyvia to timely integrate MYSQL consumer inquiries with other tracking systems."

What do you like best?

The Skyvia sales support process is timely and the company is interested in providing solutions to meet PTM"s needs. The trial program is set up so evaluations can be made before committing to additional funds.

What do you dislike?

We don't have any dislikes that our team can think of. So far, so good.

PTM (Product To Market, LLC) operates franchise group websites in the United States with high levels of performance measurement, timely delivery of consumer inquiries for sales and customer support, and executive and management reporting. PTM needed a platform to transfer MYSQL files to an FTP platform on minute by minute basis for seamless integration between two inquiry tracking systems. The Skyvia solution provides our staff the tool to accomplish our integration goals and provides a reliable ongoing solution. The tool is simple to set up and maintain with little IT knowledge required. Feel free to contact PTM with any questions be visiting http://www.ptm.us.com.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Skyvia
Skyvia review by Joseph U.
Joseph U.

"Excellent sync option for my Salesforce data to Azure SQL"

What do you like best?

It seems like one of the few services that sync data between Salesforce and SQL Server on Azure at a reasonable cost.

What do you dislike?

There have been some situations where Azure was timing out and I had to increase timeout tolerance. Once I got that figured out things seem to be good.

I am now able to store new records and updates from targeted Salesforce records into Azure SQL DB. The costs for storage in Salesforce are exorbitant and the costs for storage in Azure SQL DB are a small fraction of that. Using Skyvia I have a bridge to pass the data over and archive it.

What iPaaS solution do you use?

Skyvia review by Elena Z.
Elena Z.

"Very powerful app"

What do you like best?

I used Skyvia to integrate Salesforce clients with Quickbooks customers and keep data up to date. Skyvia is fully no coding solution with powerful mapping features. I don't need all these features for now, but I am sure Skyvia will succeed with any complex integration scenario. The support team is also great! And taking this all into account I wonder why Skyvia is still free...

What do you dislike?

You need some time to get used to Skyvia. For the first time it took me some 30 minutes to create full bi-directional integration. But then the process becomes much faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need really a powerful cloud data integration service - try Skyvia

We needed to synchronize Salesforce clients with Quickbooks customers and keep the data updated in order to edit the information from Salesforce without the access to Quickbooks. Skyvia worked very well.

Skyvia review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Migration made easy with Skyvia"

What do you like best?

Migrated from Zoho CRM to Salesforce & I was able to effortlessly migrate 26k records with Skyvia. It was easy & when I had a question, it was promptly answered.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to speak of. We do wish that we had found them sooner before attempting to migrate on our own and with vendors wanting to charge ridiculous fees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save yourself lots of money by migrating with ease with Skyvia. I can see where a lot of people would select a migration partner, which is fine if you don't have any technical expertise, but if you do have the expertise in-house to take the time to read and understand your objective, then Skyvia is an awesome solution for you.

Successful migration of our information from Zoho CRM to Salesforce.

Skyvia review by Pablo L.
Pablo L.

"excelente app, simple y robusta"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, very easy to set up, powerful and reliable. The support team is very good!

What do you dislike?

alerts before processing failure would be a big improvement

Automation reports, synchronization with salesforce

Skyvia review by User in Internet

"Good idea but beware"

What do you like best?

Nice mapping options for SQL server and various cloud services

What do you dislike?

Very poor controls. We could not pause or cancel a job when it started, resulting in a large number of incorrect writes that had to be manually deleted. They indicated that this is an issue - but it's a significant one! Also deleted a scheduled job, but it ran again anyway

Recommendations to others considering the product

Waint until they iron out the bugs

No benefits, wanted to integrate different DB's with cloud services.

Skyvia review by Beth K.
Beth K.

"Nice integration tool"

What do you like best?

I like that you can import data in many different ways such as CSV files and cloud services.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the learning curve involved with Skyvia and wish there were better instructions.

Skyvia is helpful in keeping a lot of data in one spot and helps to stay organized.

Skyvia review by Rodrigo F.
Rodrigo F.

"Integration among several use cases"

What do you like best?

I like that Skyvia solves integration between cloud base applications at an affordable price and with solid technical support.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, perhaps a couple of tweaks on the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

I am sharing information between MYSQL databases, QuickBooks online and other applications developed in house.

Skyvia review by User

"Hidden Gem "

What do you like best?

I love the sheer amount of applications you can import and export from.

What do you dislike?

I find that the learning curve can be quite steep if you're not use to the import export process.

Trying to solve any challenges with helping clients join and us our system.

Skyvia review by Michael U.
Michael U.

"Skyvia Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to have faith in a backup for all our systems that is quick and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the small size which could lead to a merger or buyout in the future.

Making sure our company always has access to files and has backups if necessary.

Skyvia review by Mariusz K.
Mariusz K.

"No coding solution to integrate PostgreSQL to Zoho"

What do you like best?

Easiness of setup integration between PostgreSQL and Zoho CRM

What do you dislike?

Reliability problems, in case of errors there is no reliable retry strategy (for these specific connectors)

No coding solutions, no maintenance of API versioning

Skyvia review by Luke F.
Luke F.

"Skyvia was a great tool for our business"

What do you like best?

Great customer service and ease of use. Great price

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they were fantastic. I have no complaints about anything.

Invoices into salesforce from quickbooks. Great visibility to our team!

Skyvia review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Outstanding Tool!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Don't need to be a PhD to set everything up and get going. The broad scope of the platform.

What do you dislike?

A few more connectors in the library would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely the best cloud data integration platform available. Given the price, it is easy to say that this is the best value available.

Bringing data together across platforms and having an off-site third party back-up for DR.

Skyvia review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Useful tool for medium-complex integrations"

What do you like best?

I worked on a Salesforce-to-Shopify integration. Skyvia had a pre-built connector, which made things a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

ID mappings proved to be a little tricky and required work-arounds on the Salesforce side.

Skyvia helped get through a Shopify integration.

Skyvia review by User in Financial Services

"Great Functionality"

What do you like best?

Skyvia's functionality totally fits our needs. Skyvia is so good for us that we have decided to upgrade to a paid plan.

What do you dislike?

The record limitations on the free plans are (in my opinion) way too restrictive.

Our company uses Skyvia for Salesforce to Mailchimp integration.

Learning about Skyvia?

* We monitor all Skyvia reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.